windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3101-3150 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary's eyes lit up in joy and surprise at what Oasis had said. A large grin appeared on her face before she spoke* I-I'd love to, Oasis!
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis felt the muscle within her chess skip a beat for a second at the sight of the joy she saw in Rosemary's eyes, the sight of it and her grin making her smile. "Then it's settled then. We'll head over after we're finished with all of this stuff we have to deal with." For a moment, she was going in f or a kiss until the kitchen door burst open, causing her to straighten some and look in that direction to see the cook moving towards them with two plates carried in each of her two hands.
*Rosemary was anticipating a kiss from Oasis, before she looked up to see the food prepared. Already, her attention was brought to their meals* Oh boy, I can't wait!
The Inn's cook approached the table with a satisfied expression on her face as she sat the plates down, leaving it to their respective owners to choose which one they had asked for. Rosemary got exactly what she had asked for in her link. A medium rare sirloin steak with sauteed mushrooms and a side of mashed potatoes which included an extra side of broccoli.
And Oasis was treated with a link, the noodles steaming with a stomach rumbling aroma, the carrots, broccoli and tomatoes adding to the appetizing aroma that came from the meal.

Oasis rubbed her hands together in anticipation before looking to the cook, who looked at them with a watchful eye. And to her, it looked as if..the woman had slimmed down some? Perhaps it could have been where they were standing before, but she could have sworn that the woman was..wider, than she was now. But she shook the thought away, deeming it unimportant.
"Um..thank you, Tabitha, right? We're sorry if we caused any trouble for you tonight, ma'am." She said with surprising politeness.

"Mmmhm," Was all the large woman said in response until more came after it. "You have brought no trouble here, the both of you. Earlier was just Churchill being scolded as she should about the well being of this here Inn." She said, resting a hand on her hip. "Runnin' his flappers about me cat and customers tryin' to complain." A bit of an accent slipped from her words as she spoke, her other hand circling in a gesturing of et cetera.
*Rosemary gave a nod* Well, whatever the reason is, we really do appreciate the meal, Tabitha. I can't wait to dig in
"Then I'll let ya both get to it. I have me own things I'd like to be gettin' to for the night." The cook said, finally giving them a smile that didn't seem to fit on her face. But whether it was the smile itself or not, the dimples that formed in her chubby cheeks told that it was at least genuine. "I'll go fetch your drinks. A cocktail and eh, ale, it was?"

Oasis gave a nod. "That sounds right." She watched the woman for a couple of seconds as she walked back towards the kitchen and then looked to Rosemary. "I guess that's our cue to get to it then." She said, unwrapping her fork from the napkin around it.
*Rosemary gave a large grin as she looked down at her food* Finally *With that, she took her knife and fork and started to cut into it*
Oasis began to fork up some of her pasta salad little by little, eating some off of her fork. She let out a surprised moan of delight at the flavors that caught her taste buds in their net. For inn food, this was pretty good. It sure as hell beat the average inn's food on their best day. Her stomach gave a silent rumble, wanting more than just that solitary bite and she started eating more. She covered her mouth when she spoke. "Shit, this is pretty good!"
*Rosemary sliced off a piece of her steak, putting it into her mouth, the taste of it causing her to moan in delight* Oh my god, this is amazing
Oasis ate more from her plate, barely able to turn her attention from the table as Tabitha came back through to the kitchen door with a cocktail and Rosemary's ale.

Tabitha was pleased to see them enjoying the food that she had prepared for them, setting their drinks down onto the table and giving them another one of those smiles unfitting for her face. And then she looked over to Oasis. "If you don't mind me askin', what'san Owensport soldier doing all the way down in these parts?"

"Traveling off duty." Oasis answered without hesitation while chewing, keeping her mouth covered until she was done speaking. "I like to explore, and it just so happened that I ran into these nice folk along the way." She had been over a conversation like this many times over in her head knowing that they had to be as discreet as possible about their business.

"Uh-huuuh..." Tabitha gave them another observatory look over, her eyes scanning them. "Well, don't look like any northern soldiers I've ever seen. Don't act like'em either. They usually tend to be a bunch of shitmouthed rascals comin' up in here thinkin' that they run the place just because of the clothes on their backs." She gave a small huff. "Wish there were more out there with you two's attitude for me better benefit." She gave some sort of laugh that sounded on the verge of a cackle, but not quite there.
*Rosemary nodded in agreement as she responded to Tabitha* Yeah, we've had our fair share of run ins with a few Owensport dickheads. Uh, pardon the language. *She took a sip of her ale before she continued* But my friend here is far from being like them
"Pardon the language? Look here lassy, I'm 69 years old, Ah've heard fouler language than a mouth full of profanity. No need to hold your tongue here if it ain't disrespect." Tabitha assured. She looked to Oasis. "But your "friend" is right. You'd best not let those land eaters take a hold of your head. Itta be a shame." She brushed a little flour from the front of her apron. "Whelp, I'd best be goin' before Churchill comes up with somethin' else to complain about that he doesn't pay for. There's extra in the kitchen that I made if either of you'd like to help yourselves. You both seem like ya have good heads on your shoulders, so I'll leave it to ya to not be doin' nothin' you don't have business doin'."

Oasis gave a nod. "Yes ma'am. We're just here to take a little break and eat some good food before having to head out again in the morning. There's nothing to worry about with us."

Tabitha gave a dismissive grunt, nodding as she made her way towards the door, greeting the cat that she called Whisker with scratch behind it's ears before she left.

Oasis furrowed her brows some. "Is it just me...or did she look a little...smaller?" She asked, scratching her head.
*Rosemary turned to Oasis in surprise once Tabitha left before she spoke up* Oh, so that wasn't just me, huh?I thought that too
Oasis scratched her temple lightly with her index finger, thinking a little on it. "Huh...weird." She looked over at Rose and finally shrugged. "I guess it was just our imagination then. Either that, or it's just that hot in that kitchen." She went back to eating her food. "But on a good note, it's good to know that at least some people don't think all of the soldiers with uniforms like this are the same."
*Rosemary gave a brief chuckle before speaking* Yeah, thank god for that one. Last thing we need is more trouble*
Oasis began to chuckle some. "I sorta wish that you guys would have been like that the first time." She joked. "We were trying to murder one another whenever we had the chance a year ago. I think we've made a lot of progression if do say so myself." She smiled some at the thought while continuing to clear her plate.
*Rosemary chuckled* Ha, yeah, you got that right. I remember that time you sucker punched Weiss in the face as he tried to keep you held down
"Maybe I need to sucker punch him again, it'll lighten him up." Oasis laughed a little. "He was lucky that you were there, because there was gonna be a lot more than a sucker punch that came after than. You almost took my head off. "Buuut I guess he got some pay back in the end though." She said, gesturing to her missing arm and her scars and snickering some.
*Rosemary gave a nervous chuckle, doing her best to laugh at her joke, despite finding it hard to do so* Y-Yeah... Uh, hey, if by chance we do find Helga, you think she can get your arm back and fix the scars? She did so for your dad, right? Surely she can do that
"I mean...I don't think my dad's ever lost an entire limb." Oasis said with a oddly comfortable shrug. As if she had been one limb short her entire life. Though inside, it was just her way of coping and dealing with it, though she did feel uncomfortable when she had caught Churchill and the cook trying to avoid staring at it. "Lidia had tried giving me a healing potion, but for some reason it didn't work like I thought it would have. I guess it only heals wounds. She said something about there being a chance of dark magic lingering around it." She rubbed her pinkie through her ear for a brief second. "I do know that Helga helped my dad get that mark off of his face though. Just like with Carlyle."
Her eyes wondered to the place of where her arm was supposed to be for a moment, and she sighed. "Either way, if she can, then great. But if she can't, then I'll just have to deal with it. There's really not much I can do if that's the case."
last edited hace más de un año
*Rosemary gave a tired sigh. She still couldn't help but feel partially responsible for what had happened to Oasis. But she just nodded and spoke* Yeah, you're right
Oasis looked over at her, sighing a little before placing her onto Rosemary's cheek and turning her eyes towards her own. "Mary, I'm fine. Things happen. Don't go around blaming yourself for something I caused." She kissed her lips tenderly and smiled. "Okay?"
*Rosemary gave a sigh. She knew that Oasis would never blame her, but she still couldn't blame herself. But, she gave Oasis a nod and smile* Alright
Oasis scrunched her nose some. "That didn't sound like you meant it." She said, grabbing her fork to start eating. Or so it seemed, until a fork full of pasta salad splattered onto Rosemary's face.
Oasis was snickering, but then she started laughing. "M-Man, you look even more appetizing than you already were."
*Rosemary took a napkin at this and whipped it away, before she put her fingers down next to one of the broccoli and flicked it, the green food hitting Oasis in the face as Rosemary smirked* You jerk, that was real rude of you!
Oasis crossed her eyes and looked up where the broccoli had hit her in the forehead, smirking a bit. "Oh yeah? You're one to talk! Weren't you ever taught to eat your vegetables when you were younger?" She flicked a carrot from the edge of her plate that hit Rose's nose, in which she then laughed a bit more. And then another fork full of pasta came afterwards.
*Rosemary was able to duck underneath this one before she sat back up* You little brat! I'm going to get you back for that one
"Ah, a brat for now, but your soul mate in the bedroom!" Oasis grinned as she made her statement, flicking a single noodle that stuck into Rose's hair. She stuck out her tongue playfully, forking up a piece of Rosemary's steak and eating some of it.
*Rosemary picked the noodle out of her hair before she looked at it* I may just punish you and tease you all the way to Edrain then if you're gonna be like that
"Nonono--I'm sorry I'm sorry, don't be like that! I was just kidding!" Oasis said quickly. "And hey, I could do the same to you you know!" She added as if to use it as extra assurance. "Besides, I think I've been teased enough having to drool over you for the passed year until now." She paused for a moment, and then another noodle flew and hit Rosemary right between the eyes, though she looked around innocently, whistling a little.
*Rosemary whipped the noodle from her eye as she looked at Oasis* Well, if you're going to keep being like that, you won't be allowed to touch me tonight, O! You're just going to have to watch me and think about your actions *She smirked to her, letting her know she was serious*
"B-but Maaarrrry!" Oasis groaned. "That's not fair!" She protested. "Are you really so dead set on seeing little ol me in pain?" She said, blinking innocently and trying to poke her lip out. "And besides, we still need to shower and having my hands on you is going to be unavoidable when I wash your back. Come ooon, it's not my fault you look sexy covered in food." She said, grinning some.
*Rosemary smiled as she looked at her* Well, if you so desire to join me in the shower, you should be much nicer, O.
Oasis gave a shrug. "Well I am nice, compared to a lot of other Owensport soldiers at least." She joked, chuckling afterwards. "Alright then, I'll start being very nice then. I'll start by cleaning you up," She leaned in and kissed her passionately, licking the corners of her mouth before pulling away. "Because you missed a spot."
*Rosemary returned the passionate kiss, moaning as she used her tongue to clean her before smiling to her* Hmm... alright, you're forgiven, O. Let's finish up so we can get ourselves cleaned up
Oasis gave a nod, and was about to say something until she came to a stop, looking into deep down into Rosemary's eyes. She said nothing for a long moment while doing so, and when she finally looked away, she ended up chuckling again while exhaling out of her nostrils as she turned her attention back to her food, a smile coming to her face.
Huh? *Rosemary let out a small sound as she turned her head in confusion at Oasis reaction* What are you laughing about?
Oasis was silent as she began to eat again, chewing for a few moments, and when she was finished, she looked over at her. "What am I laughing about? Well, you of course." She answered. "Your eyes, your lips, your hair. Your body, your voice, your glares when you're pissed." She smiled. "I'm laughing about all the things I don't just like, but love about you." She scratched the more hair filled side of her head. "I'm still trying to convince myself that it isn't all a dream, ya know? That this is...real."
*Rosemary turned her head in confusion before she leaned forward and pinched Oasis on her arm, before sitting back with a smile* Nope, this is real alright
When Rosemary had pinched her arm, she jerked it away, rubbing the spot where it had been pinched. "Damn it Mary..." She mumbled. But she couldn't help the itching at the corner of her lips which then stretched into another smile. "Come on, lets get this stuff cleaned up. Wouldn't want the cook on our asses after such a nice conversation." She said, scarfing down the rest of the food on her plate in the next few seconds and standing up.
*Rosemary nodded and did the same, able to get it down. Though she would've much preferred to savor the meal, she did her best to clear the plate as soon as possible*
Oasis found the broom in the far corner of the room closest to where the kitchen door was and went over to grab it and sweep up the food that had been thrown, though it was harder to do without the extra arm. However, she managed to sweep everything back to the corner where the broom had been found and into the awaiting dustpan before going to dump it. Once she returned to the table, she grabbed her plate and scooped Rosemary's under it.
"Now to take this off to the kitchen and we're off," She said, making her way towards the kitchen.
*Rosemary nodded and stood up from the table, following behind Oasis* Lead the way, O
Oasis was actually a little surprised that Rosemary was coming with her to the kitchen, for she had expected her to want to just wait until she was finished. However, it didn't bother her at all. In fact, it made the small trip to the kitchen all the more better.
She walked around the kitchen and pushed through the double doors, and it was like they had entered a different place all together. The floors were spotless aside from a few missed grease stains that were small enough to not be of much concern. The air within the kitchen was noticeably hotter within it, though it didn't really bother her any at all. After all, she did call a desert home.
Walking into the kitchen, it seemed as if things were split evenly with everything that involved cooking on the left, while everything that involved cleaning was on the right, including the sink. Oasis spotted the extra food that the Tabitha had told them about earlier and made a mental note to not leave it unattended to. Even the smallest few bites counted, her mother always told her. A sign of respect for a person willing to spend their time cooking for other people.
She went over to the sink and prepared herself to find out a way to wash the plates one-handed.
*Rosemary looked around in here, her arms to her side as she spoke to Oasis* Well, can't say I've never been in an inns kitchen before. Let's just get the plates into the sink and be on our way
"Yeah, I got it covered." Oasis said as she slid their plates and utensils into the sink. "Hey, you can go ahead and get our shower started. I'm gonna uh..take care of our plates and stuff. And also the extra food and all. I'll be up in a few seconds, kay?" She said while waving her hand through the water to check its temperature. Good.. It was still hot. And now all there was left for her to do was to wash them.
*Rosemary smiled as she wrapped her arms around Oasis from behing, her arms tight around her waist* Sure thing, O. Don't keep me waiting *With that, she slowly pulled away from her and made her way upstairs*
Oasis looked back to watch her as she left, chuckling some to herself. Oa, what the hell have you done for a woman like that? She shook her head in disbelief at the fact as she went into thought. Maybe I just...got lucky. She turned her attention back to the water and began to try and deal with their plates, furrowing her brows as she began to brainstorm.
If it was one thing that she kept clear in her head, is was that no matter what it was, she would have to progress. And progressing, meant finding knew ways for her to do simpler things so that she would be able to help out with them if she ever needed to. Which included, of course, washing dishes.
*Rosemary stepped up into the bedroom that they were sharing, leaving the door open for Oasis as she made her way to the bathroom*
It took a few minutes for her to actually think of anything to complete such a simple action. Wash the dish. That was all there was to it. At least, that's what she kept telling herself, her body still in more of a setting to be using two arms. It eventually boiled down to her having to keep the plates at the bottom of the sink and scrub the side that she could with one of the sponges there, then flip it onto its opposite side. The silverware was a bit easier being that they were smaller.
After she finished washing them i the soapy water, she pulled the stopper out to let the water drain while rinsing the dishes in the secondary sink that was connected to the first and specifically meant for rinsing, just as the label that was stamped onto the it's metal frame said.