windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 9437

hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
It didn't take them long to get back into the city, and the entire time Oasis kept her erection where she had left it, moving her hips to rub it slowly. She laid her head against Rose's back, ducked out of sight some as she panted, the soft warmth around her erection bringing her pleasure, arousing her further. She moaned into Rose's ear softly, the motions of her hips coming to a halt every few seconds as she tried to stop herself.

Carlyle's ears twitched as she heard strange noises coming from behind her, and she looked without hesitation. But all she saw was Rosemary, and Oasis who to her, had looked to have fallen asleep. But what she found interesting was their auras. Their auras seemed to have started intertwining like twisting roots, and it tasted sweet, and fresh. She had seen the same thing with Enricho and Ossiana's auras, like there was something that bound them to one another. Perhaps it was the relationship that had with each other.
Which meant that maybe Rosemary and Oasis were that close as friends. Either way, she didn't let it bother her and turned her attention back ahead when the entered into the city, sliding on her hood out of anxiety. The people there definitely didn't like her, that's for sure. And she didn't find it all too fond to pull attention to herself.

"Alright, I'll be right back." Judissia said, hopping off of the horse and going to the mayors building for a brief discussion.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a nod* Y-Yeah, you do that *As Judissia wandered off, Rosemary took her hand and gentle pushed Oasis back* Jeez, Oa! I said to be patient

*Enricho sat the man in the hat and poncho in one of the chairs. He was still, barely breathing, the dry desert taking it's toll on the man. Enricho called out to Ossiana* Oss, we need some water!

*Cian stepped back onto the cobblestone path after taking a small detour, hoping it was enough to get his mind off of, what was at the moment, just paranoia*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, we can't keep using Rosemary and Oasis forever XD hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Ossiana: Let'em die hace más de un año
Probably for the best XD hace más de un año
"I-I'm trying to!" Oasis whimpered in a whisper. "But I'm too hard Mary! And it feels sooo good! It's not usually this bad, I swear!" Her erection was now completely stiff, throbbing madly. She was so horny for Rose now that it hurt a little every time it did so. "B-but I'll..I'll keep trying..." She said, wincing slightly. Though despite her words, she could't help but to poke at her butt with her shaft a few more times before she started trying to restrain herself more.

~

Ossiana came from the kitchen in a hurry, a pitcher and a cup being brought with her into one of the living rooms. She sat them both down onto the table. "Is he alright?"
When can Cian have his fight and mostrar off his fucking creepy magic XD hace más de un año
*shrug* hace más de un año
*Enricho turned to her before turning back to the man* Hell, I don't know. He must've been out in the desert for days. It will be a miracle if he's even aliv-
*As he spoke, the man weakly reached his arm out, gesturing for the glass of water*

W-Well, think of something else *As Rosemary was trying to hide her blushing face, a question came to mind* Like, tell me about Enricho and Ossiana. I knew them when I was a child, but I haven't seen them since, or anyone from that time. What have they been up to. And.... What has Helga and the others been up to since then?
"R-right, u-uuh--" Oasis tried to clear her mind, but her eyes just kept finding themselves back to Rosemary's butt until she tried closing them. Which didn't work because it was the first thing that came to mind. "My parents, th-they've been g-good and..and.." She let out a groan as her erection gave another hard throb. "M-Mr. and Mrs. Quartz was doing well too, but the last time I saw any of them was b-before I went to Owenport." She bit her lip in distress. "A-and the triplets were doing well too, th-though the last time I saw them, they were grounded."

~

Ossiana poured some of the cold water into the glass and gave it to Enricho to give to the man. "I wonder where he was heading. It is going to be getting much warmer zhan it is now for zhe next few days, and if zhe lows of zhese temperatures are effecting him already, zhen he wiill surely die if he is not prepared for zhe journey."
*Rosemary gave a sigh. She was just glad that everyone was doing alright before she turned to her* Alright, you can stop. I Can tell it's not working out

*Enricho nodded as he turned to Ossiana before giving him the water* If so, we'll need to think of what to do-
*Before Enricho had time to notice, the man took the water from his hand and, instead of drinking it, poured the water onto his face, the water drenching him completely before he leaned forward, taking the pitcher of water from Ossiana's grasp and starting to gulp it all down without a word, surprising Enricho, as well as Ossiana with his sudden burst of energy*
"W-well I'm glad that o-one of us noticed." Oasis retorted sarcastically, anxiously, in an attempt of a joke. She looked at Rose, now a little ashamed of herself that she couldn't keep herself together. That she couldn't stop herself from wanting her so badly at that very moment. Her lips wavered into an apologetic smile. "I-I'm sorry I'm so attracted to you..." She said, giving a small chuckle that ended in a wince as her erection throbbed again.

~

Ossiana watched as the man chugged down the water from the pitcher, her brows raised when she glanced over at Enricho but looked back to the stranger. "Tell us traveler, want brings you on such a journey to exhaust yourself wizhin zhe heat of zhe desert?"
*The man continued to take large gulps from the pitcher before setting the now empty pitcher down, looking up at the too with a casual smile* Oh, I'm just looking for someone important. Had to come all the way from the west just to look for them, you know. And needless to say, things got complicated

*Rosemary turned to her, her eyebrow raised as she smirked* Is that really worth an apology, Oa?
"I-I suppose not," Oasis responded, shifting around for a few seconds. The print of length could be seen within her pants, her shaft pulsating like a panting chest. "Damn i-it, I wish we could have f-finished!" She mumbled with a curse.

~

"Complicated enough for you to have almost died from desert heat?" Ossiana asked, her brow now raised. "You drank down zhe water like a horse to a pond." She rested a hand on her hip, letting out a sigh. "Zhis person zhat you are looking for, is zhere anyzhing we can do to assist you in finding zhem?"

*Tiger gave a nod as he looked up at her* Yeah. Got a delivery with their name on it, that's all. Had to be sent all the way from the Capital. You'd think they'd hire someone who was a local, but no. And as for help, no thanks. This was all just a minor setback. I won't be in your hair for too much longer. I'll just take my seat here and be on my way, that's all

*Rosemary chuckled as she turned to her* Give it time, we will
Oasis winced again at the throbbing, letting out another quiet whimper. "T-Time needs to hurry the hell up!" She said, her attention averted when she saw Judissia return to them carrying two adequate sized pouches of gold.

"Alright, looks like I managed to get us something at the very least for our trouble." Judissia said, tossing one of the pouches to Rosemary. "So now we go and get the other two and we'll be out of here." She said while mounting her horse and getting on the move.

~

Ossiana looked over at Enricho when the Capital was mentioned, her eyes narrowing. However, her expression remained the same, calm and questioning. "Well, whoever you are searching for, I hope zhat you find zhem." She said, grabbing the pitcher and taking it back into the kitchen to refill it.
*Rosemary caught the pouch with her left hand, sticking it into her side pouch with a nod* Sounds good to me *She got the horse started, following after Judissia*

That makes two of us *He gave a brief chuckle* I've been searching for so damn long for the guy too. I don't think those guys in the big city will pay for all my travelling expenses for a year long trip. But it does help to get out of the house and travel for a while
*Enricho nodded* Yeah, I suppose so. Wait here. I'll be right back *With that, he stood up and made his way into the kitchen with Ossiana. He had a bad feeling about this man, and wanted to talk with Ossiana in private.*
*As Enricho walked out, the man reached into his pocket, pulling out a single bullet, engraved on the side, in harsh carvings, was the word, "HUNTER"* The perfect delivery to be sent. Right through the head *He put the bullet back into his pocket as he leaned back in the chair, aiming his hand like a gun and whispering "bang" over and over again*
It didn't take long for them to find Wulf and Tali, for they were close by and already awaiting for them to return, though when they approached Tali did comment that she thought that the job would have taken a bit longer.

"Yeah, well we've gotten a few change of plans. This is Carlyle, someone who's going to be traveling with us until we can come up with something." Judissia said, scratching her head. "We'll discuss things along the way, but for now, we need to continue on to the next checkpoint."

Carlyle waved at them shyly, giving the best bow she could give while on the horse and behind Judissia. "H-hello, pleased to meet you both." And then they were on their way out of the city after quick introductions.

~

Ossiana was refilling the pitcher of water, and as soon as Enricho came into the kitchen she spoke. "I don't like zhis. You should have left him to die, bringing talk of Edrain into zhis house." She said in a low voice before letting out a sigh. "I have my suspicions."
*Enricho was surprised at what she had said. He looked at her with shock before he spoke* Oss, I couldn't just do that. Yes, it is odd that he would bring up that place again, but it can't be connected in anyway, or involve us. And... the last time I took a human life, it was..... not exactly the best. Listen, he said he needs to rest, and he will be on his way out. After that, we won't have to worry about him

*As Enricho and Ossiana were in kitchen talking, the man wandered around the living room, his hands in his pockets as he looked at the family pictures on the wall, one of them being a picture that they all had taken, with Enricho and Ossiana standing next to Oasis and Oriocho. He looked at the smiling family before giving a dry cough, his eyes turning down to the emblem in cursive, taking notice of "The Morgan Family" at the bottom. He didn't give any expression, and instead, began to load his six shooter*

*Rosemary looked back at Oasis before she spoke to Judissia* So when do we reach the next town, Jud?
"It depends on our pace. Daylights gonna be dying out soon, so we're probably gonna have to add an extra day onto our schedule unless we get there around midnight." Judissia answered.

Oasis was holding onto Rosemary as the horses were all moving, her erection calmed a little but still giving their hard throbs nonetheless. At Judissia's answer she spoke. "M-maybe it would be better for us to try to get to the next town as soon as possible?" She suggested, her eyes going to Rosemary's butt again unintentionally.

Judissia rubbed her chin for a moment. "Maybe." She looked over to Weiss. "Any input on that?"

"Yeah. It's time for me to go." Weiss said coldly, looking out towards the sun and bringing his horse to a stop. He had been adding to extra hours onto when he would part from the group, giving him more than enough time to get even further away.

Carlyle looked at Weiss with confusion, her vision seeing the dull and profoundly grey colored aura that tasted of saw dust and bitter fruit now slowly being eaten away by a corrupted purple the closer daylight became to nightfall. It tasted of spoiling meat, causing her to gag some.

~

Ossiana shook her head. "Whezher it by coincidence or not, I do not like it. I have little chances to take wizh zhese zhings, especially since zhat damn capital was mentioned. We have a child wizhen zhis house Enricho. Our child. And ensuring her safety is a priority."
*Enricho sighed, but gave a nod* I understand, Oss. But trust me, whatever happens, I won't allow any harm to come to you or Orio. I promise you tha- *Before he could get another word out, a bullet was sent through the door, striking Enricho in the shoulder, causing him to stumble forward, but keep his balance as he clutched his shoulder, turning to the door to see a small hole in it, but large enough to see the man holding a six shooter as he aimed the gun at the door*
Enricho Morgan! Get out here right now! Let's settle this like the killers we are!

*Rosemary gave a nod of agreement before she turned to them* I agree. We should head to town and wait for Weiss to be done with his big wolf phase before we get a move on
Judissia turned and looked at Rosemary, but unlike any other time when they usually joked about it, she didn't laugh. She didn't even crack a smile at it. Her eyes went to Oasis as she thought about that "big wolf phase", and immediately looked away. "Yeah..maybe you're right."

~

Ossiana's eyes grew wide, and she immediately grabbed Enricho and snatched him aside. She stared at where his hand covered the the place bullet had struck him in, placing her hand onto his in shock. But once she snapped out of it, she moved him aside, the pitcher dropping to the floor as she walked out into the living room, where her eyes fell onto the man. "Scum of Edrain..." She spoke slowly. "You have but this one opportunity. Get out..of my home." Her voice trembled, anger boiling into it.
*The man scratched the side of his head with the barrel of his gun, still smoking from the blast as he looked at her* Hey now, little lady, this doesn't concern you. You should know better as his wife that your husband is no good man. He's done more crimes than anyone else in this damn world. You'd have to be a complete idiot to think you can do the things he did and hide forever, never to face the consequences. Surely, you knew this was going to happen. Why don't we let him come out and settle his own problems, rather than let you take his place. Because I don't like wasting time
*Enricho stepped out of the door, still clutching the bullet wound in his shoulder as he called to her* Oss, don't get involved in this! I can take this bastard myself

*Rosemary took notice of the bordering dead silence from Judissia, her expression now turning from a joyful smile to a slightly more awkward one as she followed behind her*
Oasis stared back and forth between then after Judissia had looked at her, and then she glanced back to where Weiss was leaving to go the other way.

"By the looks of it, we should actually be there a few hours BEFORE midnight. Again, dependin' on our pace like Jud said." Tali broke the silence before it had a chance to settle in while looking at the map that she had. "And it looks like we have a short cut route about halfway there if we can cut through these small mountains."

~

"Do not get involved you say!? I was involved zhe moment zhat zhis parasite stepped into my home!" Ossiana snapped at Enricho with surprising hostility, her eyes remaining on the man in front of her. "You get your business, and you take it elsewhere. It is not only unwanted here, but zhere is a sleeping child who has fought sleep for zhe passed THREE HOURS and you dare come here to bring your noise from Edrain?! GET. OUT."
*The man turned his head in curiosity before he turned to the picture, responding in what sounded like a bored tone* Cute kid. But I have a proposal. Surely, you don't want your child to come to any harm. No parent would want that. And Enricho, the hunter, Edrain's Boogeyman, he at least has a fighting chance. A fight, a duel if you want to call it that, is all that I ask for. That is, unless you want me to empty this chamber into the little tyke. I still have five bullets left in this thing, after all, and I never miss my shot. You're husband can confirm that *He pointed the gun limply at Enricho's wounded shoulder*
*Enricho looked at the man, before he took out his single pistol, looking at Ossiana* Oss, he's right. If it's me he wants, than I'll have to agree. *His eyes looked at her, but they were giving her a look. It was as if he had a plan ready* You just go and watch our little girl, okay?
*The man smiled at this, what looked to be a friendly one, a contrast to the situation* See? He agrees. Now if you don't mind, let us two "Scums of Edrain" have our chat

*Rosemary turned to Oasis at this revelations with a smile, hoping to break up the awkwardness* Hear that O?
Ossiana stepped forward when the man had threatened the life of her child, becoming furious. Her hands clenched into fists that tightened every time the man spoke. "You threaten my family. I'll tear your head off and use your skull as an addition to my ale mugs. My husband can also confirm zhat." She said harshly before her eyes narrowed at Enricho. "And you. Do away with him before I break a rib." And the look in her eyes told him that she was more than just serious.

She finally began to move passed the man, her narrowing eyes not leaving him for even a second as she headed up the stairs to check on Oriocho.

~

Oasis was still feeling stuck in awkwardness when Rosemary spoke to her, but she returned the smile that she was given. "I-It sounds like a plan, the faster the better right?..haha..ha..." She shifted a little on the horse.
*Rosemary could tell she was trying, and though it did please her to know that, it didn't make the situation any less awkward*

*The man watched as Ossiana headed up the stairs, before he looked back at Enricho* Nice woman you've got there, pal
*Enricho crossed his arms, not changing his expression* Do you want to fight or not?
*The man gave a smile as he turned to the door* Alright. Let's take this outside. Wouldn't want to leave your wife with the mess to clean up *With that, he lead Enricho outside, the desert heat hitting down on him, unlike Enricho who had grown used to it. The man looked up at the sky, taking notice of the sun high in the air* Well, it looks like it's... about 12 PM. Perfect timing *He pulled out his six shooter, making sure to load the empty chambers*
Fuck tu guys. tu never get you're high noon XD hace más de un año
*shrug* I'm fine with that. hace más de un año
Oasis tried to find a way around the awkwardness and said the first thing that she could think of. "S-so, Carlyle, what brings you to this side of the land?"

Carlyle's ears perked, and she looked back at them as she answered, still holding the ice pack to her head. "A search for sanction and to attempt to stay ahead of my pursuers." She answered. For the last few weeks, she had done a pretty solid job on avoiding confrontation. though there had been a few times where she had to escape without question. "Tubby and I have been doing all that we can to stay away from towns and cities and places of civilization in general while we were trying to figure out the address thing on the piece of paper."

~

Ossiana stepped into Oriocho's room to find that, despite the sound of the gunshot from earlier, she was still sleeping. How the child slept through that, she wasn't sure. But perhaps it had something to do with the extra hours that she had tried to stay awake. She moved over to the crib quickly, taking only a second to stop and smile down at the child, who slept sprawled out over the inside of the crib with her thumb within her mouth. Such a beautiful being, her little Orio was.
She leaned down into the crib and kissed her on the forehead before she quickly began to start with precautions for Oriocho's safety.
*Enricho stood outside of the burrow, with the man standing just on the other side of the desert. The man spoke with a smile* Ready when you are
*Enricho nodded and suddenly, he drew his gun and fired at the man's right. The man reached for his revolver, but it was shot from Enricho's bullet. Once the gun was out of his grasp, Enricho rushed over and punched him hard in the face, knocking him to the ground*

*Rosemary listened before she decided to speak up* Do you have anyone else you can count on, aside from... uh... Tubby?
"I thought that...that I was finally somewhere safe and that Wiezen and Auntie Helga were one of those people but.." Carlyle paused and shook her head. "It was just me a year ago, and now it's me and Tubby. We don't have anyone else."

~

Ossiana heard the sounds of gunfire, but didn't stop what she was doing within Orio's room. As the child began to stir, she made a shhhhh sound to calm her, humming a little afterwards to ease her back into sleep. And then she left the room, closing the door as gently as she could at the moment and jumped the stairs completely, landing with a soft thud before running down the longer flight of stairs that led down to the sparring area.
*Rosemary looked at her, before she gave a nod* Yeah, I know that feeling all too well

*As Enricho walked over to the man, he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, ready to strike him again* Tell me who it was that sent you dammit!
*The man chuckled, ignoring the bruise on his face as he answered* I don't tell, Enricho. You'll just have to kill me
No! *Enricho shouted as his grip tightened* Unlike you, I don't go out of my way to take another's life
And yet, you've taken so many before *Before Enricho could react, the man swung his arm, a long dagger coming from his sleeve as he swung it, slicing through Enricho's lower abdomen. As Enricho backed away from the attack, the man swung upwards, slicing through Enricho's left ear, the ear falling onto the sand as Enricho clutched the wound of where half his ear once was. In the confusion, the man threw the dagger, the blade striking Enricho in the hip before the man walked over and kicked the dagger, sending it deeper into his body and knocking Enricho onto his back. He reached down, picking up his gun and the ear. He was ready to kill Enricho, Already loading his gun, but for whatever reason, he put his revolver away, and crouched down to speak to Enricho, now a more disappointed look on his face* This is the Beast of Edrain? You're just old time, buddy. Listen, I'm going to do this for you. I get paid by the day, so I don't have to waste any time killing you. I'm going to keep coming back, and I'm going to keep cutting pieces of you off until you decide to fight back. Don't learn how to fight, and I'll kill the two girls inside that house there. And of course, I'm going to be taking this *He held up the ear, blood dripping from it* I need it in case I want to find you quicker. Don't want to walk through the desert. You understand
*Enricho looked up as the man stood up, putting the ear into his pocket, not even bothering to clean the blood off before he reached for a small teleportation bottle on the ground. He gave Enricho a grin and a wave* Be seeing you, pal *With that, he drank from the potion, before smashing the bottle on the ground and fading away*
Carlyle was quiet at first, but then she asked a question. "Earlier, you said that all of you are against Owensport, yes? Does that mean that you all are being pursued by them as well?"

"Yeah, that's actually exactly what it meant." Judissia answered. "The three you see in the uniforms, Oasis, Wulf, and Tali, they're all inside eyes to help us know what's going on. If you don't mind me asking, you said something about them trying to make you a weapon right? What did you mean by that?"

The redheaded woman furrowed her brows. "Well I...I'm not something that's completely natural." She answered, her ears twitching some as she found herself unable to instinctively tap her fingers together.

~

Ossiana went into the sparring area and went passed the weapons rack, going straight to the arena in the center, but slowly down as she came across the large two-handed ax, the blade of it stabbed into the ground and holding a dull gleam under the light, the aura that seeped from it a fume of burning ashes. She stared at it warily, her hand reaching out for it until she hesitated, backing away from it as it's aura drifted towards her the moment she reached for it, as if it were calling her to it.
*As Ossiana was searching for a weapon, the front door of the house opened, the sound of some heavy breathing could be heard before Enricho spoke in a tired manner from up the stairs* Oss.... I got rid of him! *The sound was followed by a groaning pain, as Enricho pulled the dagger from his body and tossed it to the ground with a heavy clang before he fell into one of the chairs, doing his best to cover his wounds*

Natural? *Rosemary thought of the word, not sure what to make of it*
Carlyle's ears lowered some. "U-uh..not born like other people, if that's any better." She said.

"Well natural, unnatural, I don't think any of us are any better really." Judissia said with a shrug. "What's natural isn't defined by being human. Take that for someone who's been alive for a while now. Unnaturally long."

~

Ossiana turned around and instead went to the weapons rack, grabbing a spear with a long iron tip, one that she used for hunting large beasts. She ran back up the stairs, and half way up, she heard Enricho's voice. She didn't stop, nor did she drop her weapon; in fact it caused her grip to tighten on the handle of the spear When she got into the living room, she slowed to a short stop, looking over to see the bloody dagger on the ground.
Her eyes went back to him, already knowing what he was doing. The same thing he always did time and time again when he got hurt. She stabbed the spear into the floor beside the couch, hurrying to grab everything that she thought that she would need, plus a bit extra.
*Enricho sat at the table, watching as Ossiana ran up the stairs. He kept his wounds covered to try and block the blood that continued to spill out, the words of the man continuing to echo through his mind*

*Rosemary gave a nod at Judissia's response* She's right. How you are born doesn't make you unnatural at all
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"Actually," Layla gave an attempt of a smile, "Three can fit on this baby of mine." She said, pointing at her motocycle that was parked by the entrance of the docks. She looked between Jr. and Oswald to discuss who would be sitting where.

"Pass. Rather easily teleport there than waste twenty minutes on a human-built machine that will just ensure crashes and a bad hair day. Not to mention mosquitos getting stuck between your teeth." Wiezen Jr. shrugged apathetically.

"Oh... but um, none of those things actually happen..."
"...When you're born from pieces of two completely different people in a tube, you're told a lot of things..." Carlyle said rather dully about herself, looking away.

~

Ossiana returned with some bandages, a needle along with some thin wire like thread, and a few other things, sitting them all down onto the living room table. She hurried into the kitchen, slipping from the water on the floor but managing to use the counter to catch herself. She cursed, stepping a little more carefully as she went to grab a container to fill with hot water and stepped back over the water and going into the living to tend to her husband's wounds. "Got rid of him? He is dead zhen?"
last edited hace más de un año
*Oswald looked at Junior, crossing his arms* Come now, Junior. It's not like it is going to hurt you

Two people? *Rosemary turned her head in confusion* I take it it's not going to be easy to understand if I asked?

*Enricho shook his head* No. He kicked my ass. But for whatever reason, he just left. Said that he was going to come back and try again, even though he had me right there. I don't know what the hell any of that was about, but... He can now find me at any point when he wants *He put his hand down, showing his now missing left ear*
Name: ???

Race:???

Name: ??? Race:??? Occupation:???
Oh boy, más randos XD hace más de un año
Because all characters totally don't start off as randos *sarcasm* hace más de un año
The character IS introduced. He just hasn't been implemented into the plot yet. Because it isn't time for him to be so. hace más de un año
"Hurt me?" He gave a dull exhale in attempt of a laugh. "How funny, brother."

Layla blinked some, looking in between the siblings before she unexpectedly placed her hand on Jr.'s shoulder, misinterpreting what he meant. "H-Hey, I was scared too the first time I rode it. But it's actually pretty--"

Jr. immediately removed Layla's hand from his body. "I am not. Scared." He emphasized. He closed his eyes before internally sighing and following Oswald and Layla to the motorcycle.
Carlyle looked at her in confusion. "Was that not simple enough?" She said with furrowed brows.

"So you're telling me that what, you're some sort of..experiment or somethin'?" Judissia said as a joke at first, but when she looked back to see the woman's clearly serious and almost hurt expression, her mouth opened some, but nothing came out until she turned back around. "Oooh...that's exactly what it is.."

Carlyle was silent, the information syncing into the atmosphere for a few seconds. "I was created in a lab. But that's not my life. I-I'm a person just like the rest of you, and I'm not going to be some weapon to be used. But there are more. And there's going to be something worse because of Owensport."

Oasis was silent is disbelief, looking at Tali and Wulf first, then the others. Her attention turned to Carlyle. "What do you mean? What's Owensport got to do with things?"

"Soldiers."

~

Ossiana gasped at the horrifying sight of his missing ear, getting one of the cloths on the table and dipping it into the water. "H-hold zhis there.." She said, pressing it to the place where his ear had been. "You'd take care of him, you said. I shouldn't get involved, you said." She muttered to herself, anxiety slowly coming onto her.
*Oswald smiled as he placed his hand on Junior's other shoulder* There you go, Junior. Don't worry, it won't be so bad

Soldiers? *Rosemary repeated her response before asking* But they have a ton of soldiers as it is. Are you saying they're making more soldiers or something like that?

*Enricho looked at her and spoke* Oss, calm down. I know I said I would, but there was something about him. He used dirty tricks, he got back to his senses after I did hit him, and he was back to attacking like it was nothing. It's almost inhuman how he was able to get back that fast. You don't need to worry, though. Something about him, his actions, he doesn't intend to kill me. At least, not yet. He sounds like he wants me to become stronger or something. I don't know why, but something about it... It just doesn't make any sense
*As he was speaking, a single photograph could be seen from the open doorway lying in the sand. Something that the man must've dropped*
"I mean, yeah. Owensport has more than enough." Oasis agreed, focusing much more now on the conversation.

"Huh? You don't know? They're going to kill off all of the current Owensport soldiers and replace them with enhanced replicas for war. Better "versions" of me, the first successful one created by the Professor." Carlyle said. And when she saw the shocked look on their faces, she slowly came to a realization as they stared at her. "I'm...guessing that none of you knew...then?"

Judissia's jaw was dropped some in shock, and she looked over at Wulf and Tali to see that they were all frozen in shock as well. She ran her fingers through her hair, cursing profusely to her self in mumbles.

"That's what the Treaty of United Arms was for, bringing together the researchers in Owensport and Fre in order to further increase research and advances as well as developments in the military." Carlyle continued.

"W-wait, hold on, how do you know that? How do you know any of this?" Tali asked skeptically out of disbelief.

"Professor, the one who created me, is the Head of Research and Development. I've been being hunted down by two of the creations that were like me." Carlyle answered.

"So you were like a prototype soldier?" Judissia asked dreadfully.

"No. I was found that I was created for the sole purpose of killing Helga and Wiezen." Carlyle's ears lowered some. "B-But I wouldn't, so Professor had me marked as a traitor of Fre. Luckily, Helga helped me get it off."
*Rosemary's eyes widened before she shook her head* Hold on, hold on! Why the hell would they have all their soldiers killed. Wouldn't it make more sense to just kick them out?

*As Enricho's wounds were patched up, he stood up from the chair and made his way to the scene of their fight. Blood, or rather, Enricho's blood, stained the sands as he reached down to pick up the photograph. On the photograph was a picture of Enricho's attacker, smiling, standing to the right next to a tall man with a beard and black hair and a young lady, her black hair tied into a pony tail. The assassin was the only one with white skin. The other two had a darker tone. Everyone in the picture was smiling. On the back of the picture, there was a single sentence
"To Tiger. We'll be sure to meet you again one day*
"Dragon + Sister Wolf"
"I don't know..." Carlyle admitted with lowered ears. "I've tried telling some of the soldiers when I ran into them, but they just..attacked. They wouldn't listen."

Oasis looked at her uniform, feeling a sickening gurgle unsettle her stomach. She felt sick just at the thought of it. Things were getting worse and worse by the month. "What else do you know?"

The others listened in anticipation, preparing to here the worst of it. Tali's head hung low as she was still trying to wrap her head around what they had just been told.

However, Carlyle shook her head. "That's all I know."

~

After stitching Enricho's wounds should as best she could with a sterilized needle, Ossiana left to clean everything up and put what was left of the supplies she had used back into the cabinet. She dumped out the blood infected water within the container, going back tot the living room only to retrieve the spear before going down the stairs towards their sparring room in silence.
*As Ossiana walked into the living room, Enricho was sitting in the chair, looking at the photograph, the patch now covering the spot where his ear once was as he looked up at her* .... It doesn't look too bad, does it?

*Rosemary looked at Oasis, and suddenly, her temper was beginning to build up as she spoke* Well this is great. Now we have to worry about this madman going around creating a bunch of bio freaks.... Oh, but, you're not a freak, Carlyle
Carlyle's ears twitched only a little. "It's okay...I find it hard to tell myself that all of the time.." She spoke honestly. "A-and Professor's not a madman...she's a woman." She corrected. "She was the queen of an Oni country too two decades ago."

~

Ossiana barely heard anything that he had said while making her way down the stairs, her footsteps heavy against above the wood that they walked upon. Her thoughts were coming just as fast as they were going, one question after the other. She put the placed the spear back onto the weapon rack and went to the stairs to the arena, coming to a sudden stop. She just stared up the steps, her fingers curling into tight fists.
*He gave a sigh as he walked down the stairs, before he turned in his chair and looked at the photograph, speaking to her again* Whoever he is, we got his name. Some guy called Tiger. He'll no doubt come back here again. I need to head to the city and ask around. If he is hired by someone, then surely, they must've seen him

*Rosemary gave another groan* Jesus, you must've met everyone in my youth, Carlyle. Except, her, I'd much rather not run into
"iT wOn'T bE sO bAd" Jr. mocked apathetically. "Yes, because that is what mother said when we learned to ride a broom." He sighed again, watching Layla hop onto the front of the motorcycle, lifting the holder off the ground and starting the engine. She placed her helmet on before debating who should have her other one and deciding to give it to Oswald since he didn't have magic to heal if they crashed. Wiezen Jr. grumbled some before he mounted the bike behind the short-haired woman.
*Oswald gave a nod to Layla* Thank you, Layla. *He put the helmet onto his head as he sat on the bike, ready to get moving*
"Of course!" Layla smiled at him, releasing a small giggle. "Now hang tight!"

Jr. didn't listen, mostly because he wasn't sure of how this human machine worked exactly. His arms held on to nothing, and instead were crossed with one another. But as soon as the motorcycle accelerated forward, he flinched and cringed, almost falling back before he unintentionally grasped around Layla's stomach.

Layla's back straightened in contact, a light blush hitting her cheeks as she blinked in confusion at the hands that wrapped around her body. She shook her head lightly and ignored it, focusing on their destination for now.
*Oswald grabbed hold of the bike, keeping himself balanced as the bike suddenly kicked into a start, as he spoke to Layla* I hope you don't mind me asking, but what was that light skinned woman with the white hair and red eyes? I take it a friend of your fathers? She certainly wasn't human
Jr. glanced at Oswald's hands that held onto the edges of the seat, giving himself a mental slap on the forehead. He removed his arms from Layla's waist and awkwardly placed them on the seat as well to hold onto. Layla cleared her throat some before she heard Oswald, her ears perking if they could. "-huh?" It took her a moment to process his words due to the strong breeze hitting their face, the young woman speeding up her motorcycle and driving past shops and homes in the town. But once she did, she smiled. "Oh, uh, well... I'm not sure what exactly she is, but she was an artifact that lived within my father like a parasite and gave him superhuman powers and stripped his emotions and memories to become human herself. Your mother was so nice to help us find out what was wrong..." She added in the end.
*Oswald, though most of his face was hidden by the helmet, hiding his expression, his eyes could tell that he was very much confused, before he gave it some thought and proclaimed* Sounds like the usual for our families
Layla chuckled at his comment. "Y-yeah... I know I have nothing to complain about because I have everything I could ever want and need, but... It would be nice to not have anything to worry about for a while, dontcha think?" She suggested. "What about you? Is it just your parents you're searching for? No aunts or uncles or grannies?"