windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary giggled at the thought, as she began to sit up* Perhaps it's best we head to bed, O
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
"But I don't waannnaaaaa!" Oasis groaned playfully, snickering afterwards. She sat up with her, keeping her arm around her while doing so, and couldn't help but to kiss her lips again. "But I guess you're right, the bed sounds like a more comfortable place.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Happy Early Two mes Anniversary. (Or not.) hace más de un año
*Rosemary giggled as she stood up, helping Oasis up to her feet* That's the spirit, O
When Oasis was on her feet, she pressed her body against Rosemary's and pressed hers lips against her neck as she reached passed her to twist the left knob to the shower and turn it off. Afterwards, she stepped out of the tub, leading Rose along with her and grabbing a towel from the hanging rack; throwing it around her neck, she took a few seconds to stretch and send more of the physical relief she felt throughout the rest of her body.
*Rosemary giggled as Oasis was close to her, already starting to wrap her arms around her before she stepped out. She just gave a chuckle as she grabbed hold of a second towel for herself*
Oasis sighed in relief at the popping sound that came from her shoulders, shaking out her hair and pulling the towel from around her shoulders to dry it some as she ventured back into the bedroom, a smile on her face.
*Rosemary hung her from a rack to dry as she followed behind Oasis, unable to take her eyes off of her body*
Oasis plopped down onto the side of the bed, combing her fingers through her wet hair and separating some of the tangles that had gotten into them. Her eyes shifted to the tattoo that stretched across her chest and down to her waist for the second time today, and her smile became more defined. She was the one..who would've thought..
*As Oasis was looking down at her tattoo, Rosemary jumped onto the bed, causing Oasis to just temporarily go into the air before falling back onto the bed. Rosemary turned to Oasis with a grin* What'cha thinking about?
Rosemary jumping onto the bed brought a small laugh out of Oasis as she fell back onto the bed after the brief second or two of being in the air. Her attention turned to her while she was asking her question, and she smiled. "What am I thinking about? Can the woman right in front of me be an answer?"
*Rosemary chuckled at her answer as she lied down on her back* Maaaybe
Oasis rolled her eyes, throwing her towel into a rest over her head and crawling over to her, placing herself between her thighs and resting her head on her stomach like it were to be a pillow. She hugged her arm around her waist. "Define your version of "maybe"." She said with a chuckle.
*Rosemary gave a playful grin, but did not answer, as if to continue teasing Oasis*
"Hmm, so is this going to turn into a interrogation?" Oasis joked when she didn't answer. She lifted her head to look up at her, grinning a little as well. She began to places kissed around Rose's bellybutton before snuggling her face against her stomach again.
*Rosemary chuckled as she watched Oasis kiss her body before responding* Depends on what you'll do to me
Oasis chuckled, her kisses easing their way down her abdomen and to her waist, where she slid her tongue across her skin. "WeeEeeeelll, a little midnight snack never hurt. That is, if you don't mind being eaten." She said, winking at her with the scarred eye. "Because you do taste like a luxury."
*Rosemary chuckled some more, followed by a brief moan as she watched Oasis with a grin*Hmm... It is quite a tempting offer, O
"Temptation is one of the leading light to the pinnacle of pleasure." Oasis replied while smiling, that profound loving look making an appearance in her eyes once more. "And I, will be here every time to fulfill that pleasure for you. With that said..Rosemary Quartz, will you allow me to show you how much I love you once again tonight, before bed?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Real close that that Steven Universe reference Jade is fucking anticipating for. Jade is currently at her computer, eyes wide open, wiping the sweat from her brow, as she waits for that reference drop XD hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Are tu sure, Jade? Do I have the okay to do this? XD hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
sure, I don't see the other ideas happening sadly. But amor has no boundaries whether your an alpha o not. hace más de un año
*Rosemary smiled at Oasis, giving her a nod as she allowed her body to fall into a state of relaxation* Of course, Oasis. Go right ahead
With Rosemary's answer, Oasis smiled at her and began to kiss at her waist lovingly before trailing down to her groin area, placing kisses around her entrance. But unlike before, each kiss left a tingly feeling of pleasure that was almost equivalent to Oasis's length being inside of her again. There was a faint glow that came from her skin under the light of the room, and her eyes went to Rosemary's. "Always remember, no matter what, that I, Oasis Morgan, loves you from the bottom of my heart and with all that I am."
*Rosemary's eyes moved up to Oasis, and at her words, a joyful smile graced her lips* And I love you too, as Rosemary Quartz, or whatever my last name is at this point *She chuckled, but her desire for Oasis was genuine*
Oasis gave her a small smirk. "Hopefully, your last name will be Morgan at some point in time." She said before her lips pressed against Rose's entrance as if she were to be kissing her, her tongue licking from side to side instead of it's usual up and down motions.
*Rosemary moaned as she felt Oasis press her lips against her once more, biting her lip to silence herself* I-I sure hope so
Oasis moved her tongue slowly in savoring licks, dragging her tongue roughly over Rosemary's entrance and up to her clit where she nibble and licked at it some before she spoke to her again. "You do?" She asked, looking up at her and tipping her head a little. She smiled again. "Then tell me why." She said, taking Rosemary clit into her mouth and sucking it one long and hard time, her tongue suddenly going into a violent lashing and bringing a bliss unlike any other onto Rose's body.
*Rosemary moaned as she felt Oasis use her tongue on her sensitive parts, her head leaning back as she moaned in total pleasure before speaking* W-Well, isn't it o-obvious why, O?
"Maybe," Oasis responded, grinning up at her. "Or maybe I have no clue at all, and you have to tell me." She said, and this time when she attacked her clit, she suckled on it even harder, her tongue moving with increased roughness as she slipped a finger inside of her that she started to thrust violently as she spoke. "Tell me why, Mary. Tell me all of why you would allow someone like me to marry such a beauty like yourself."
*Rosemary moaned as Oasis kept at it. She had place the pillow over her face to block out a loud moan before lifting it up* B-Because I love you, O
Oasis snickered a little as she saw that Rosemary had put the pillow over her face. She crawled up to her and pulled the pillow away, smiling at her. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear that. This was in the way." She tossed the pillow aside, venturing back down between her thighs. "Could you, repeat that, perhaps?" She teased. And as soon as Rose would start to speak, she would help herself to her sensitive parts once again.
*Rosemary had to hold back her moans once again, doing her best to hold it at bay as she answered again* I-I love you!
"Mmmhmmm~" Oasis's tongue became fiercer when it entered her entrance. "Louther, Mawy!" She said while her tongue was inside of her, her lips closing in and pressing against her entrance in another passionate kiss-like motion.
*Rosemary was holding back moans and screams of pleasure as she responded to Oasis once again* I said that I love you!
Oasis pulled her lips away, but kept her tongue moving, more and more pleasure being pushed into Rosemary with each movement of her tongue. "Louther! I wan tu know that yoo mee it!" She said, mashing her lips against her entrance to suckle and lick, pouring all of her passion into the motions.
*As Oasis continued her process, Rosemary ended up pulling Oasis up to her, unable to take the pleasure anymore as she planted a kiss onto her lips, wrapping her arms around her tightly before responding* For the last time, I said I love you!
Oasis kissed her back gently, give a small giddy laugh at the words that came from Rose afterwards. "For the last time hm? Don't say that...because I don't think I'll ever want you to stop doing so." She smiled and rested her body against hers. "I love you too, Mary. From your head to your toes, I love you." She moved her legs to both sides of her in a straddle and laid her head between her shoulder, placing a kiss on her neck.
*Rosemary kept her arms around Oasis, kissing at her shoulders, moaning softly as her arms remained wrapped around Oasis tightly*
Oasis nibbled and bit at her neck a little, Rose's soft moans like a sound of music to her ears that started making her a little more excited. She kissed her way up to her lips and smiled at her. "I'll save the rest for the morning. You're gonna be more sore than before." She chuckled. "So in advance, I'm sorry."
*Rosemary gave a playful smile as she pressed her body against Oasis'* Yeah right. I can take whatever you give me, O
Oasis kissed her lips nice and slowly before she replied. "Yeah, until the morning comes around and it hurts to ride your horse." She said. "And being the amazing person I am, that means that I won't be able to stick my thing in you for the next day or two, or more. ...And just thinking about that sucks."
*Rosemary gave a sigh, treating the situation as a true problem, before she smiled* Alright, if we must, O
Oasis smiled at her, kissing her once again. "Don't worry Mary. We may not be able to go at it again like that for the next two or three days for you to heal up, but that doesn't mean I won't be able to pleasure you like we can." She assured her, sliding back down to lay her head against her stomach. "I promise."
*Rosemary looked down at her with a smile as she held her close to her* I'll be sure to do the same for you, O
Oasis looked up at her, chuckling some. "Oh, you don't have to worry about me. I think I can take a few days and make sure that you don't miss out on anything." She teased, kissing her bellybutton.
*Rosemary smiled as she slowly pulled Oasis back up to her level, wrapping her arms around her, keeping her closer to her* I sure hope so, O
Oasis moved her arm a little up above her waist. "I've had to go weeks without having anything to calm it down after I got to worked up. I think a few days should be a breeze as long as I try not to get too excited about you." She paused for a moment. "..Then again..that sounds like its going to be much easier said than done." She chuckled.
*Rosemary gave a playful grin at what Oasis had said, as she pressed her body against her more* Oh, it will be, O. I can promise you that
"I could say the same for you ya know." Oasis said with a smile. "But please, make it a little easier for me babe. I don't think I can take having to be so hard and miserable like that again." She brushed her lips across hers. "I already can barely keep my hands and lips off of you."
*Rosemary let out a sigh, before she gave a nod and a smile* Alright, O. If it's really that hard, I'll try to hold myself back
last edited hace más de un año
Oasis chuckled again. "And I'll try to do the same. Trust me, you are very attractive to me Rose. It's hard enough trying to keep myself in check when I'm so close to you. I can only expect it to be a little more difficult now." She sighed, but still smiled at her. "Luckily after the lips between your hips has gotten used to it, we won't have to wait like this anymore."
*Rosemary gave a sigh, though a playful one, that was of exhaustion* Oh boy, I sure hope so, O
"Trust me, this will be the first and last time that this waiting will have to be done." Oasis responded, rolling over and pulling her on top of her along with the covers. She rested her arm around her in the lazy fashion from before and ended up letting out a yawn. "We should head to bed. From the way Judissia was talking, we might have a long way ahead of us."