windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3751-3800 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary couldn't help but cringe a little at the sight as the needle entered Oasis' body. She only turned her attention back to the cottage, thoughts of her past continuing to fill her mind*
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
"Yeah, it's called the Enkorodian. It's basically a powerful grimoire, one that used to belong to our father." Leonardo continued to explain, picking up where Leon left off. "It has basically been reduced to a bunch of pages and scattered around everywhere, and there are people who are after those pages. Not only are they valuable, but they have some dangerous things within them."

"Huh...and I'm guessing one or a few of those pages are somewhere around Edrain?" Tali asked.

"Yep." Leon confirmed. "We originally thought that it may have been in the hands of the Crusaders, since, for the most part, our charm has led us this way so far." He said, digging in his pocket and pulling out a dull crystal that held a dimly glowing diamond within it.

"A book full of magic..." Carlyle said in wonder at the thought of it, her eyes staring at the charm that Leon held. She had heard of grimoires before, of course she had under the guidance of Bonnus. But never before had she seen one in person.

Meanwhile, Oasis clenched her jaw a bit as Wulf started to combine its use with that of the thread, bits of skin pulling themselves together with every few strings that crossed one another and tightening. She could feel it uplifting her skin in order for the wound to be sown shut.
last edited hace más de un año
*Rosemary kept her eyes on the cottage, not wanting to see the sight of Oasis' flesh in such a manner*
It only took a few minutes for Wulf's mastery of the basic medical skills to finally be stored away when he finished stitching Oasis's wound close. He poured some water over it, this time to get the rest of the extra blood out of the way so he could inspect his work to make sure that he hadn't missed anything.

Oasis let out a small gasp of air when the stitching was finally done, leaning her head back and against the tree that she rested against. She was barely even listening to the conversation that was being held between the others.

"Hold on, don't move yet Cap'm." Tali said, turning her head towards the twins and whistling to Leon. "You're up Frosty."

"Don't call me that." Leon responded dully, leaving the conversation to Leonardo to keep up while he went over to Oasis, kneeling down in front of her. "Okay so, this is going to probably sting a little first. And then it's going to be cold. Really cold."

"J-Just get it over with already.." Oasis groaned. already bracing herself for another session of endurance.

"If you say so." Leon placed his palm over Oasis's stitched wound, a very minuscule casting circle appearing in front of it. And in no time, a sense numbing chill slowly seeped from it.

Oasis squirmed some in discomfort, and even more so when it started stinging, though she managed to keep herself in the same spot until the cold kicked in, causing her to stiffen. C-ColdcoldCoLDCOLD!! Freakin' COLD! She shut her eyes tightly and didn't open them back until she heard Leon speak again.

"Alright, that should do it for now. A bit of assurance to the stitches. You should at least be able to move around a lil' more freely than you would have with just the stitches too. But since it can only be temporary, we're gonna have to get on our toes again."
*Once the stitching was done, Rosemary turned to look at Oasis, before she spoke up to her* How do you feel, O?
Oasis nodded, taking in the information that Leon had given her before her attention turned to Rosemary. "Like this is...one of the worst days ever..." Oasis answered in an attempt of a joke, looking over at her now. "But despite how I may feel, physically I,,think I'll pull through."
*Rosemary smiled as she sat down with Oasis before she spoke* I know you will, O. You aren't gonna let some crazy bitch with some magic powers do you in. I know you can do it
"Heh...put it that way and it sounds like everyday life." Oasis said, chuckling some only to cringe shortly afterwards. Though the wound on her side was taken care of now, the pain in her lower back still remained, just as well as the thin slivers of steam that drifted from her lips. She looked to Wulf and then to Tali, both in which stared at her with concern in their eyes. "I'll..I'll make it." She said to them, looking up at Leon now. "Thank you."

Leon just gave a small nod in response while turning around to go and get his horse, figuring that they were going to be heading off again pretty soon.
*Rosemary's smile changed to a look of concern when she could see Oasis was still in pain. She gently placed her hand on her shoulder and spoke* O, are you okay? You're backs been hurting since we got to this place.
Oasis didn't answer immediately, sending Tali and Wulf off to prepare the horses. Butt when she finally did, she looked over at her and looked her in the eye. "I..don't know, Mary. I don't know what's happening to me.." She said quietly with all honesty. "My body...it feels like..like its on fire from the inside. And these sharp pains..they're starting to get worse. That root that Carlyle gave me helped...but only with this," She motioned to her side.
*Rosemary gave a look of worry and concern. She looked up at Oasis and spoke* W-Well, what can we do about that? There must be something to help
Oasis shook her heard. "I-I've...I've never felt this sort of feeling..it feels familiar..but I don't know why." She said. "I don't know what this is.." She sighed out another puff of steamy air. Her entire body felt like a furnace wrapped in skin with a name. But oddly enough she felt as if she were...changing. "For now..we can only just keep about our business..."
*Rosemary gave a sigh. Despite Oasis' words, she was still worried for her. But regardless, she nodded and said* Alright. I guess we'd better, O.
Oasis nodded, mustering up a smile to give her in her time of pain. "It'll be alright...I'll be alright. We'll make it through it and leave..." She began to push herself up to her feet until she was finally standing again. While the others were still preparing to leave, she motioned Rosemary to follow her behind the tree for the moment.
*Rosemary turned her head in curiosity, looking back at the group before she followed Oasis behind the tree, whispering to her* What is it?
Oasis wrapped her arm around Rosemary's waist and mashed her lips into hers in a deeply passionate kiss, moving her lips against hers slowly before she pulled away only a little to speak. She rested her forehead against hers. "Mary...Mary, I want you to know that whatever happens...no matter what, I love you. And I want you to see my parents again. Whether it be with me..or without me. Will you do that for me?"
*Rosemary was surprised as she was kissed, but did not hesitate to kiss back. She kept her arms wrapped around Oasis as she spoke to her, giving her a reassuring smile* Hey, don't talk like that. We're both going to see Enricho and Ossiana. I have to congratulate those two on their belated wedding. Not sure how they were able to do that, but I still wanna see how happy those two are
Oasis smiled a little more now. "I would like you to meet my little sister too. I'm sure that my parents will be more than happy to see you again after so long, you know." She kissed her again tenderly, lovingly, almost as if this would be the last time she would ever get to hold her so close again. To feel the softness of her lips and the warmth of her skin. After their lips parted again for a second time, she moved some of Rosemary's hair and tucked it behind her ear to get it out of her face.
"You're...so beautiful..." She tipped her head to the side a little while looking into her eyes, looking over the features of her face and the soft lips that she had a privilege to kiss.
*Rosemary returned the kiss, but with less enthusiasm. She tried to smile, but couldn't help but respond* Jeez, O. You sound like you're gonna die. We both know we won't let it come to that. I promise you'll get to see your parents and that little sister of yours again. And I mean real soon
Oasis nodded slowly, giving her lips one last smooch. "I just..." She paused for a moment, what she had been about to say shifting to something else. "You're right. We'll go together, you and me. It'll be a reunion for us both. And then you'll get to see Helga and everyone again too." She took Rose's hand into hers. "Come on, lets not keep the group held up."
*Rosemary smiled as she held her hand in hers* Yeah, you got that right. Let's go, O.
*Crow finished writing his large greeting to the new members of the group, practically writing a long greeting. Most of the group only got as far as, "GREETINGS! I AM CROW"*
Leonardo was observing Crow with an interest towards what it was exactly while Leon, Tali and Judissia were continuing their conversation with Carlyle listening intensely with perked ears.

"So this source that you're looking for, the grimoire, you're sure that its here in Edrain?" Judissia asked.

"Yeah. The closer that we got here the more this thing started to spark up." Leon said, holding up the charm again.

"Well this is a pretty big place. We can help you two keep a look out for it while we're here since you guys kinda saved our asses back there." Judissia climbed up onto her horse and into the saddle.

"It's the least we could do after you rescued ours. We probably would've either still been stuck at that damn camp, or dead most likely." Leon responded, already on his horse.

Oasis caught bits and pieces of the conversation while going to the horse that she and Rosemary had been riding, the last one that was left standing awkwardly away from the others. Each step brought a pinch of burning within her, though she did a decent job of keeping it from surfacing.
*Rosemary took notice of Oasis' difficulty to walk, so she went over and offered her a shoulder to lean on as they made their way to the horses, whispering to her* Great, another job we gotta do. We aren't even getting paid for this one
"Getting paid would be the last thing I'm concerned with," Oasis replied in the same low voice, already feeling as if she were working up a sweat. "Getting out of here alive...that sounds like a good enough payment for me.." She exhaled briefly, grabbing onto the horse's reigns to pull herself up. And with some trouble at first, she managed to do just that.

Judissia and the others wrapped up their respective conversations with Leonardo poking at Crow with a stick in attempt to see why it wasn't attacking them like most things did, Carlyle's interest in learning how to actually use her magic being peeked, Tali and Wulf looking over the map of Edrain, and Leon being in the middle of lighting another cigarette.

"Alright, bring it in and listen up. This is where things get rough and the road gets bumpy." Judissia said. "We got ten hours left to get on with it. Meaning our goal is to be out of this hell hole before it gets close to nightfall or our asses are as good as grass. Simple as that. Any questions?"

"Yeeaaaaah..." Tali furrowed her brows. "Come to think of it, how the hell are we supposed to even find the damn thing? It's not like we some crown detecting compass or anything."

"I wouldn't exactly say that that's a hundred percent correct." Judissia said. "That crown piece is like a magnet to those monsters. And from what we've seen already, the deeper into this country we go, the worse what's inside of it starts to become. But not only that, I've seen that, but most of what we encountered on the way here was heading towards the west, most likely towards the capital."

"The capital?! Isn't that like, almost a day and a half away?" Tali exclaimed.

"It would be if we were on foot and took a few pit stops along the way." Judissia answered. "But not only are we not taking any more stops, but we're on horseback, which should give us a good kick or two ahead of time. From here on out, we're lighting the fire under our asses again before we end up running into more of the holy boys and their Virgin-Bitch Mary."

Eros snickered. "I remember when I could call you Virgin Mary, Rose. Aaah, good times."
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she thought to Eros* Yeah, but I doubt you're gonna miss calling me that *With that, she spoke to Judissia, asking a predictable question.* What about Oasis? You think we can keep going while she is in this state? I'm not saying you can't, Oasis, but it's best to be careful
"Nope, if anything, I'm glad that you finally popped the cherry. I just didn't see the way it happened coming." Eros said, snickering some.

Judissia pursed her lips in thought at Rosemary's question about Oasis, and only two or three seconds later she answered. "I think that right now, that decision goes to her, not me." She looked at Oasis. "Whattaya say Captain Morgan, think you can down another shot?"

"I have more than enough fight still in me," Oasis spoke. "I don't think I have much of a choice right now. Even if I decided that I couldn't, going back means risking running into the Crusaders, and that has death written all over it for me right now. Besides...I came here to fight. Fight for a cause that I believe in. I can't turn back now. This is too important to do that."

"Cap'm..I think you should take it easy. You already don't look like you're doin' to hot right now either." Tali said with a worried frown.

"I've gotten a harsh reminder of what this place is. A place that isn't for mercy and kindness. But this isn't a place for me to be displaying weakness either." Oasis stated frankly. "I can...keep going."
*Rosemary looked at Oasis, prepared to argue with her how it was a bad idea, but she only sighed and responded* Then I'll just have to fight twice as hard for the both of us to make it out of this mess
"Twice as hard? Did you forget that we were here already?" Tali questioned. "We're just as responsible for our Captain as our Captain is for us. Even if this isn't her best idea, we don't have any other options aside from taking our chances. Me and Wulf have her back too."

"I think that speaks for all of us." Judissia said. "We have each others backs. Moving on, we're gonna need someone backing us up from behind in case we get another friendly visit from our clad pals. So Tali, you take the coattails since you have the weaponry for it. Leon, Leonardo, you two'll flank Rosemary's left and right. Carlyl--Carly?"
An expression of confusion came across her face when see saw the riderless horse that Carlyle had been riding.

"Present!" Carlyle peeked from over Tubby's head.
Tubby panted calmly, her tongue hanging from her mouth while she looked at everyone with an adventurous gaze.

"You know what..." A grin came to Judissia's face, an idea popping into her head. "Can you ride that thing?"

"Who, Tubby? Well, yeah, that's how I usually get around without a horse or magic to use if I'm not walking." Carlyle answered, her ears perking some.

Judissia clapped her hands together. "Great!" Her attention turned to Crow. "I hope you're ready too, because I have somethin' special in mind for you to do for us."
*Crow, as he was asked by Judissia, crouched down and wrote in the dirt* "WHAT ARE MY ORDERS"
"Oh, you'll see. Carlyle, let me see your cloak. I don't think we'll be needing them while we're here anyways, but I'll get you a new one after we're finished." Judissia said, climbing down from her horse.

In the next three to four minutes, Crow was dressed in Carlyle's hooded cloak and on the saddle of what was formerly her horse while Judissia was taking a few things from the bag on its saddle and transferring it over to her own.

Judissia went back over to Crow and the horse that it was on after she finished, and spoke. "Alright so here's how this is gonna go. You're gonna be our bait. I'm sending you back in the other direction to find the Crusaders. Whether you find them, or they find you, what I want you to do is lead them as far away from this location as you can. You seem to know your way around this place already, so once you're done you'll be able to get back to us I'll assume. You do that, then consider yourself having a one way ticket out of this place via us. Got it?"
*Rosemary turned to Judissia in confusion as she poke* Now hang on, how are we sure they won't kill him. There has to be a be-
*Before she could finish, Crow already got the horse moving in their previous direction, moving it back into the forest toward the Crusaders without another word, not that it could speak*
Judissia spoke to Rose as she got back on her horse, watching Crow go on his way. "How are we sure that they won't kill him? Well, for starters, that thing took two shots to the fucking face from Tali's cannon with a scope." She said. "Another thing is, it seems to at least be smart enough to know what its doing. As long as it can avoid their damn ring leader, then it should be just fine."

"Hopefully it'll lead'em into a fucking horde of somethin' they won't get out of." Leon sneered with distaste.

Oasis was silent when Leon said this, flinching slightly at the thought of it, but again, remaining silent. Within her expression was a small frown, which then just became a flat line, her lips held together tightly.

Carlyle watched Crow leaving as she sat comfortably on Tubby's back, Tubby, who sniffed at the mechanical figure as it passed by.
*Rosemary sighed as she returned her attention to Oasis, taking immediate notice of her expression before she whispered to her* You gonna be okay?
Oasis gave a simple nod, a few seconds passing before her lips parted for her to speak. But then her mouth closed, and she said nothing.

"Alright, we're movin' out!" Judissia announced while steering her horse towards their set direction.

Tali waited for everyone else to go ahead so she could take the tail of the formation. She rotated her rifle's chamber around, double checking the amount of ammunition that she still had left.
*Rosemary gave a sigh as Oasis closed her mouth again, responding shortly after* I just hope getting this damn crown won't be anymore of a pain in the ass
"So far that's all this has been," Leon said, flanking Rosemary's left while Leonardo to the right. "On the bright side, I think I can feel some of my mana comin' back."

Wulf's horse was trotting at a casual pace behind Judissia's horse while moving along in front of Rosemary and Oasis's, his cold stare not wavering from the path ahead of them even slightly.

"As soon as we're back out in the open, that's our cue, so make sure you're all ready." Judissia reminded them.
*Rosemary gave a tired sigh as he spoke* I don't think anyone can be ready for the shit we have to deal with. But I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be
And just as Judissia said, the moment they got back in the opening, she kicked her horse into a gallop, taking off immediately towards the west. She became more focused. She knew that there was no longer any room for messing up.
You feel it? You feel it don't you?
She tried to ignore the voice that spoke in her head, keeping it at the back of her thoughts. But little by little, it made its way back to the front.
*Rosemary followed behind Judissia as Oasis was next to her, riding in the hopes that they can get there sooner than later*

*Crow kept moving through the forests, keeping his eyes out for the Crusaders*
As they road through the ruins of Edrain, there was something that was brought to Oasis's attention after their horses were galloping along. There wasn't a single monster or anything of the sort in sight. And she didn't know why, but it brought a feeling that made her unsure now as she looked around.

But she wasn't the only one. Tali grasp was itching at her rifle each time that she glanced behind them to make sure that no one was on their trail.

Leonardo noticed this as well, but he didn't comment on it, not wanting to discourage the rest of the group with something that could potentially be more help to them than harm.

However, what awaited them ahead of their journey to retrieve the crown was hell.
last edited hace más de un año
*Rosemary, unlike the others, looked around, taking notice of the lack of creatures, already grinning* Hey, no monsters. Maybe they all heard the fighting from before and ran off. Maybe thing will get easier for us after all
"Yeah, right. And the next thing ya know, we'll be seein' a bunch of fuckin' Silent Seas floating over the moon with chicken wings attached to their backs." Leon commented. And then he smirked. "But hey, if we scared'em off then I'll take that any day of the week."

"It's quiet...too quiet." Oasis muttered, her eyes cutting from one part of their surroundings to another. And now that she didn't have put all of her attention to her side wound, her hand inched towards the handle of her rapier out of instinct.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Alright Wind, here tu have two options, two pathways to take from this specific point. Route A, o Route B? hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD I haven't killed anyone in a long while though hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, this is an unhealthy obsession hace más de un año
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she spoke to Oasis* Oh, please, O. You worry way too much. Think of all this as a break from those damn things
"First thing you learn when being deployed into territory whether it be familiar or not, the moment where silence is the loudest thing around you, that's when you should be worried." Oasis retorted. "And to add to that, we're in Edrain. Since when does this place give breaks?"
*Rosemary gave a sigh, but she smiled to Oasis* Oh, you're just being paranoid, O. Nothing for us to worry about. Let's try to enjoy this brief peace while we got it
As if they weren't already in bad graces as it was, inhuman, non-animal screeching was heard from above them, a swarm of the eyeless, twisted bat creatures coming in their direction from the distance.

Oasis glanced at Rosemary with an "I told you so" expression with an eyebrow raised, but she didn't make any comment on it.

Tali already had her rifle extended out and ready to fire. "Oh come the fuck ON man!" She went to go aim at the bats, already having a quick sweep of the sky in mind. She went to take her aim, only to lower her eye from her scope when specs of red began to rain down from the sky. She threw the hood of her cloak on quickly.

Carlyle on the other hand, couldn't exactly do that, and as she was rained on by the crimson drops that fell from the sky, she threw a small glare at Judissia.

"They're carrying somethin'---wait...wait, are those bodies!?" Leon exclaimed.

And sure enough, the creatures that flew overhead were carrying bodies. Human bodies, animal bodies. Even the bodies of other creatures that lurked within Edrain.
*Rosemary turned to see the creature flying toward them before she spoke* Alright, so if anyone has a plan, feel free to offer one. All I got right now is running
"Hold your horses, it doesn't seem like they're even giving us a second thought right now," Judissia said loud enough to be heard by everyone. "We keep going unti--" She cut herself off when the ground began to tremble beneath their horses. "Okay, I take that back, now we run because whatever is can't be too good!"

Oasis gave Rosemary another glance, giving a "hmph". "I told you so." She said, faking a cough while doing so, but wincing as well.

"Tubby, tubfo!." At this strange command from Carlyle, the huge mutant canine went into faster pace of running, easily keeping up with the horses.

"Uh, g-guys, hurry hurry!! GO GO GO!!" Tali began to shout, her horse speeding passed Rosemary and Oasis's after she saw the ground tearing breaking asunder and lifting up behind them.
*Rosemary groaned at Oasis comment as she spoke* Yeah, I heard you the first time, O *Once she saw that Tali had passed them, she did her best to follow behind them, keeping close with them*
The ground slowly began to rise higher and higher, large lumps of earth rising and causing the already destruction riddled ruins to be tipped over, or raised into the air at an angle to where they had no choice but to fall.

Judissia began to sweat some in the heat of the situation, her eyes catching sight of the large chunks of concrete from around the area falling towards them. "Move move!! MOVE NOW!!" She yelled, escaping death by pure luck when one of the chunks fell down towards them with intentions to crush anything in its path without mercy.

Carlyle hung on to Tubby for dear life when the mutant companion sped up, running at angles that the horses could not to dodge the falling debris.

Meanwhile behind them, something let out a loud roar, claw-finger like appendages spreading to reveal the drool-string-filled mouth of the creature behind them that began to emerge from the ground.

((Edrainasaurus))
 The ground slowly began to rise higher and higher, large lumps of earth rising and causing the alread