windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 9437

hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Hearing even a hint of Rosemary's laughter brought a smile to Oasis's face. She moved up on the horse some and pressed herself against Rose's where she could hug her in secrecy. And they continued to ride towards the next town, the group traveling away the minutes.

But as they were around half an hour towards their set location, Judissia slowed her horse some as she looked out into the distance, shading her eyes for a moment. "What the hell.." She said to herself, catching sight of a large number of people traveling towards the direction that they were coming from. Citizens? She thought. And it only took them going a little further for her to confirm this.
Large groups of citizens of men, women, and children, some on foot with bags, others on horses with traveling bags seemed to be filled with belongings. But what caught Judissia's eye even more was that some of them were injured.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary's attention was brought away from Oasis and towards the crowds that were marching down the path, taking notice of their injuries before she spoke to Judissia* What do you think happened?
"Dunno..." Judissia answered, her brows furrowing. "But we're about to find out." She got her horse moving towards the people, passing them by until one of them grabbed her sleeve harshly.

"A-are you mad!? You're headin' in the wrong way!" A haggard man said, his scraggly beard filled with tangles of grey and white hairs. He looked at the group through eyes of hysteria, trembling.

"Hey, back off pal!" Judissia wrenched her arm away from the man when she spoke. "What's going on?"

"DIe...die--you're all going ta die! DIE I tell you! They're everywhere! They attacked!" The haggard man went to grab at her again until he was pushed forward in guidance by a few people who could only be said to have some sort of relations to the man. But he could still be heard yelling at them. "ONLY DEATH AWAITS YOU!! DEATH I SAY! DEATH!"

Oasis looked at the people that were passing by them, catching the looks that were thrown at them. Looks that were like they were to be looking at an insane individual walking casually towards a cliff.

Carlyle on the other hand, was studying the auras that came from the people, some of them a ashen grey of despair infused with the pulsating, feverish yellow that was fear.
*Rosemary watched the citizens as they all passed by them, before he turned to Judissia* Guess we'll be skipping the lasst town
"Yeah..if there's a town left to skip." Judissia said as they started on their way passed the citizens. "Looks like we've got some more work cut out for us." She said, eyeing the pale faces and the wounds that had been inflicted upon the people.

"Fuck." Oasis cursed to herself quietly at Judissia's answer.

"I guess that means no date then huh?" Eros commented, speaking for the first time in the last two days. "These people look like walking death." She could be heard yawning.
*Once Rosemary heard that, she turned to Judissia* Hey now, maybe it's better we just move out of the way of the city. Besides, we have a rule, remember? Unless they are willing to pay, they better go find other monster hunters. We aren't a charity, Jud. And from the looks of these guys, they don't seem too quick to find someone to take their town back for them. It's better to just keep moving. Let the Templars or whatever deal with this problem. *Once she was done talking to Judissia, her thought went to Eros* Oh, nice of you to join us, Eros. Where have you been?
last edited hace más de un año
"Oh, I've been around. Found myself falling asleep for a little while." Eros answered. "I used some of your memory to catch up on a few things, hope ya didn't mind."

"No." Judissia said simply. "Weiss went ahead of us, and chances are he's going to go right through the town. Something's up with this. Yesterday everything was just find, and now we have a entire fucking tribe of folks heading away from their homes." She paused for a second. "This town is close to the outskirts of Edrain too. There's no telling what the hell is going on. It would be better if we got a good idea of what we're gonna be dealin' with after we make it there."
*Rosemary gave a groan as she leaned over to Judissia to speak, not even bothering to respond to Eros for the time being* But if we stall any longer than we have, we'll just run into more trouble with Owensport. I think the last thing we need is to make more enemies right now. Granted, they'd probably kill us anyway, whatever's in that town, but we don't want to piss them off now. Besides, Weiss can take care of himself. It's the one thing he never shuts up about
Judissia frowned some, but tried not to show it too much. "Well Weiss says a lot of stupid shit sometimes. Shit that I don't listen to when I don't need to." She said. "Either way he's still on our side, and I'm not going to let that change. He's too important of an asset to end up turning flip side on us. He just needs some time to think, that's all." She stated. "I'm sure that's all it is. So whatever's in that town, it probably came from Edrain most likely. Whether we're gettin' paid or not, we're still the good guys."
Good guys? *Rosemary turned to Judissia, giving a dry chuckle before continuing her statement* With the things we've had to do to survive? No. We're far from good. We're just as monstrous as whatever's waiting for us. But I know when your mind is set. We'll find Weiss, grab him, and get a move on. And if he refuses, I'll kick his ass and make him move
"When we find Weiss I'm going to be the one to talk to him." Judissia said firmly. "But you're right, that's the golden rule. We ain't the good guys. Just better than anything that's on the other side. Almost forgot that." Her eyes trailed across the road in front of them. "Somethin's not right..."

Carlyle turned her head to look back that people who were heading towards their previous checkpoint, and her ears lowered some under her hood. "Sh-shouldn't we help those people? They look tired a-and a lot of them are hurt..."

Oasis looked to Carlyle, her brows raised some in surprise. And then she began to realize it all too soon. She could see the innocence within Carlyle's eyes while she was looking to the people. "Oooh...anyone wanna...give her the conversation?"
*Rosemary turned to Oasis at the mention of it, before she sighed, turning her attention to Carlyle* Carlyle, there's nothing we can do for them. We got our own problems to worry about. We don't have time to help anyone else out.... Well, except for some people, apparently *The last statement was spoken in a hushed whisper to herself, but she believed her point was clear to Carlyle*
"N-no time?" Carlyle began to tap her fingers. She glanced at the sky for a moment. "We have plenty of time! The sun is still up, a-and it's still the morning, an--"

"That's not what she means kid." Judissia cut her off before she could continue. "What she means that even if we did have time, not only is there something more important that we have on our plates, but we can't get to them all."

Carlyle's ears lowered furthered under her hood, her brows knitting together as she tried to understand what they meant. Of course they could get to them all if they tried, right? To her, she felt as if she were being told to just let people...
"That's...that's not right.."
Yeah, you're right about that. It's not right at all *Rosemary said as she kept her eyes forward, speaking in a serious tone* But that's just how life works. Nothing is ever right
Carlyle frowned some. "...Has anyone ever tried to make it right?" She said, trying to had the sadness in her voice as she looked back at the townsfolk again.

"Yeah..I guess you could say that. But some of us have found out the hard way that right isn't always right." Judissia answered. "There are things that can't be helped, people that can't be helped. Lands that are too far gone for just the likes of us to even think about trying to change."
*Rosemary gave a nod of agreement with Judissia's answer before she responded with her* Sorry, Carlyle, but that's just how life is. I learned that the hard way. It was only a matter of time before you learned it too
Oasis felt as if she could feel Carlyle's disappointment at what she had been told, and honestly, she felt sort of bad. Bad enough for her to add a little more to the conversation. "But hey, that doesn't mean that there aren't people that try, nor does that mean that the entire world is like that. If you met my parents, then you'd know that they aren't a big fan of religions, and neither am I. But we do believe in hope, and we do believe that if the entire world hasn't been damned to hell yet then it means that there are still more good out there, and it can still be saved. But i think that I can speak for all of us when I say that there is always a price to pay for those who chose to do that."

Carlyle's ears perked. "A price? H-how much?! I-I could try to gather as much money as I can and pay that price!"

Judissia's eyebrows lifted a little at this. "..Uh..." But then she just shook her head and chuckled some. She couldn't help but to do so when she was confronted with such innocent naivety.

Carlyle flushed when she heard Judissia laughing. "What? What's so funny?"

"The world needs more yous in it. I think that would do it some good." Judissia answered.
*Rosemary gave a chuckle as well. She tried to stay serious, but was unable to before she followed up on Judissia's response* Yeah, if there were more people like her, maybe then the Ancient Ones would fuck off and leave us alone

*Enricho took a few coins and a small bag of food, along with his single pistol and, reluctantly, the sword. He was barely carrying anything at all, which was all he needed for the trip to Owensport*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I hope that skipping to the morning means we skip your guests, COLA. I don't even know them. I just know I want nothing to do with them XD hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Nope, guests not being skipped. hace más de un año
Oh, it won't, but it will be nice of him to do that hace más de un año
"Or maybe they would stop being the cowards they've always been. In all honesty, they've become a fable." Judissia replied. "Even if there were more people like her, I don't think the cucks would be much different than they've always been."

More people like me? Carlyle looked back and forth between them while they were speaking to each other, now feeling as if she had made some sort of difference. "Then maybe I could make some clones somehow like I saw Helga do!" She said, her ears now raising back into a perk.

Man, tu didn't even add the guests. o Ossiana. o acknowledgement that I made a post with Enricho XD hace más de un año
tu say that like Ossiana is going to have a life to ruin. hace más de un año
Stop this already, COLA! hace más de un año
*Rosemary looked at Carlyle, now starting to see what Judissia saw in her. Someone who would take words too seriously. She sighed, but grinned nonetheless* No, Carlyle. Not literally like you

*As Enricho was prepared for the trip, his attention was turned to Ossiana and Oriocho. His expression was still calm, despite having second thoughts on the matter. He walked over to them, taking Ossiana' hand into his as he looked at her, his eyes eventually trailing down to Oriocho* I'll be back later tonight, Oss. I don't know what I will find in Owensport. Hell, I doubt I'll find anything on the first day, but I promise I'll come back alive
"O-oh.." Carlyle said, tapping her fingers together and giving a small nervous laugh.

Tali chuckled a little this time as well and spoke up. "Hey, at least someone out of the six of us sees the brighter side of things. I think she's a keeper to the team."

Oasis glanced at Carlyle with a grin. "Hear that Carly? Looks like you're gonna be the popular one out of the lot of us."

"P-popular?" Carlyle blushed some. "I'm just a...a Carlyle, there's nothing about me that would make me popular!"

"Not to you, but to us you're one step closer to being one of us." Judissia said.

"Huh...come to think of it, what are we exactly anyways?" Tali asked.
Just bring the guests in already XD hace más de un año
Guests? tu mean the ones tu could care less about? hace más de un año
Well I care now! So bring them in. I'll even give them a big applause when they walk in, like a sitcom! hace más de un año
*Rosemary grinned as she gave a response* We're a couple of misfits and borderline morons. So it would be nice to have someone who has the right mindset in our team

*Enricho smiled as he looked down at Oriocho, smiling to her* You make sure to protect your mother, okay, Orio? *He smiled to her, before finally turning to the door, only turning his head a little as he spoke* I'll be back soon, Oss. Count on that *With that, he took hold of the potion bottle, holding it up to his lips*
"Hey hey hey, misfits yeah, but you and Weiss are the only morons." Judissia said jokingly. "But in all seriousness...I think you might be on to something, Tali." She said. "We've been doin' all of this fightin' and ass kicking, but what are we doing in for exactly? Rose and I usually just stuck to our usually grabbing a buck here and there when we needed it, clearing out monsters and all up until now. And I think it's clear that this is bigger than all of us."

Oasis nodded. "I think we're a couple of apostates trying to make a change when and where other people are too far under other people's foot to do so. We may not be perfect, but we get the job done."
BRING THE GODDAMN GUESTS IN, COLA!!! hace más de un año
Uh, no. No to all of this hace más de un año
..Yes. hace más de un año
*Rosemary groaned at Judissia's joking response, but nodded her head in agreement, before she followed up on it* Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that we don't wanna see all these people suffer, that and we just don't like noble folk, we probably wouldn't care much for whatever that bastard Wien's up to. I wish I could see the look on his face when we nab that piece of the crown

*As Enricho was prepared to take a sip of the potion, he immediately took it from his mouth, giving a joking response* Seriously, Oss, do I really need to take this god forsaken sword? Not an axe or a spear or a mace or any other weapon but this one in particular?
"Say, speaking of which, what's up with the whole crown thing anyways?" Tali asked. "It's just some dumb piece of jewelry meant to be a hat."

"If that's what you think that is then ohoho, you have no idea." Judissia answered. "It's not just the fact that I don't like most nobles that I'm not going to let Wein get his hands on all of these pieces. It's because that damn thing is burden on the world and more dangerous than the monsters that we have to deal with. And put that in the hands of some psychotic narcissistic prick, then we have a real problem. The Crown of Thorns is like putting the brain of the fucking devil inside of your head. And once you have it on, every word you speak is truth to all who hear it. Truth is truth, and lies are truth. Death is truth. Genocide is truth. WAR, is truth. It's corruption. I've seen what it's capable of doing with my own eyes a long time ago. I've seen what it can do to people. To monsters, even. Turning people and monsters alike into oblivious followers. It ain't a pretty thing to see."
I'll come back when I see the guests. Until then, break time hace más de un año
But Edrain isn't the only place with things. hace más de un año
Edrain is a dity fantasía world thief XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary shuttered at the thought of Wein having that kind of power. Just the thought of it was enough to make her sick to her stomach. She turned to Judissia and spoke in reassuring tone* Hey, as long as we can get this one piece, I think we'll already have this thing won. We'll just destroy it, in anyway we can. That way, that crown is utterly worthless to them
Tali felt her stomach drop some at what Judissia had told them, thinking about Wein of all people, or anyone having that sort of control at all. To her, it just didn't seem right. It was inhuman.

Judissia gave a halfhearted shrug. "Let's hope that that's the case. We get that crown piece and we destroy it completely if we can. It should have already been destroyed from the beginning, but I guess the job was halfassed."

Carlyle, however, perked her ears in curiosity as she thought about what she had just been told about the crown. "If this Wein fellow is bad...and he only wants the crown for bad reasons..then what if someone good puts it on then?"

"That isn't a risk that should be taken. That crown drives whoever wears it to insanity. All across history, people who put the damn thing on ended up turning into mad nutcases. Kings and Queens alike. Queen Faira who used to rule over Classius way back then, or King Berry Bobbin Ferguson, the fairy king who was assassinated by his own guards due to conspiracy and his sudden cruelness upon the land. Or better yet, Alexander the Peerless, who became a tyrannical ruler over Kingdusan for decades on end until he was brought to an end by a wandering warrior." Judissia shook her head. "That thing is bad news all around."
I feel like Berry Bobbin Ferguson is a reference to something. But I don't know what hace más de un año
*Rosemary nodded as she turned to Carlyle* And that is why we plan on destroying that thing when we get the chance. No way in hell we're gonna let that thing fall into the hands of another tyrannical dick-tator
Carlyle thought about it for a moment. She wasn't a "tyrannical dictator" was she? At least not in any way that she knew of. And the Crown of Thorns seemed like something that could really help. so long as someone tyrannical or bad wasn't trying to use it. Then maybe...just maybe...

As the group continued on their way, the light of the sun seemed to dim the closer they got to what was left of the town, a columns of collapsed homes and mangled bodies, places of work now in shambles of dirt. Blotches of a mucus like substance made the ground their home in puddles of it.

Oasis made a sort of face that somehow was between grief and disgust, the fresh smell of blood spilled already filling her nostrils before they even stepped into what was left of the town. There was also a putrid smell that she wasn't familiar with at all. The atmosphere became much more eerie, and she could feel the hairs on the back of her neck standing up.

Judissia gazed around when they entered the fresh ruins of corpses and destruction that the town provided. She wondered what could have done something of this caliber with so little time. She could actually pick out a number of things, but when it was this close to Edrain, she had no doubt that it wasn't anything good.
*Rosemary's eyes wandered around the area at the line of corpses that they saw. She hated to admit it, but a sight like this was something she had become used to. She mourned their deaths, but that was all she felt. No disgust, sadness, or trauma at the sight. Just blank as she looked at the destruction*
*As Oasis' eyes trailed around the town, her eyes caught what looked to be a figure standing among the trees. It was hard to make out, but something about it seemed familiar to her*
Tali was appalled by the area around them, though she knew that she had seen much worse than some corpses and such. What got to her was the way some of the bodies had been twisted out of place in a manner that they shouldn't have been able to.

Oasis had been looking around more until she spotted the figure over by the trees, her good eye still as sharp as ever, and stared at it. Her hand went to her rapier, that is, until something odd occurred.

"Watch yourself, I just got a spike of something nasty in the vicinity." Eros spoke up suddenly.

But then...Oasis spoke. "You did?" She asked Rosemary, looking around them for a moment with caution before her eyes went back to Rose. "Did you sense something Mary?"
*The figure in the woods was still, but there was a strange feeling. A feeling like it was looking back at her. And suddenly, the figure raised up it's right hand, a set of four long, sharp looking fingers held, before they bent forward, then back repeatedly. It was almost as if it as waving at her*
*Rosemary's attention turned to Oasis, her eyes widened in shock before she spoke* Wait, did you hear Eros, O?
"Eros? No, I don't think so. I just heard you tell me to watch myself." Oasis answered with a puzzled expression.

"That was me! She heard me?! She can fucking hear me!?" Eros exclaimed.

Oasis tipped her head to the side some when she didn't see Rosemary's lips move, but still heard her voice. Or rather, now that she was focusing more on the voice now, she could hear the vague but clear distinction, And then her brows rose in surprise. "E-Eros? I can...I can hear you?"

Eros was silent for a long time, probably in shock. "H-hi..." She spoke, though unlike her usual self, shyly. Never had she ever been able to speak to anyone outside of Rosemary. It felt strange to her.

"Hello.." Oasis spoke. "I-It's nice to..finally meet you..." She was surprised by how much Eros sounded like Rosemary. She had always thought that the voice that Rosemary always heard would sound evil or more so maniacal in a sense, mostly because she remembered being given the explanation on how much of a problem the voices were.

"Oh jeez...I uh...I.." Eros stammered, and Rose's left cheek seemed to turn a little red in a blush.
*Rosemary chuckled as she heard Eros stammer, trying to put words out, and she thought to herself* What, I bet you weren't expecting to talk to O, now were you. Never took you as the type to get shy around pretty girls, Eros
"Sh-shut up, I'm not shy! I-I'm just...I'm not used to talkin' to people or people hearing me like this!" Eros said in her defense.

A smile came to Oasis's face, and she spoke again. "I don't know how or why, but I'm glad that I can, Eros. Now I can thank you for supporting Mary and helping us out."

"Well I uh--its--I--n-no problem! Someone's gotta make sure she doesn't kill us both right?" Eros replied, Rosemary's left hand lifting for her index finger to rub against her temple.
*Rosemary scoffed before she responded to Eros' words* Oh please, you and I both know that I'm the one who does all the work. You only do the harder stuff. But hard work isn't the majority, Eros
Eros gave a similar scoff as she started to reply. "And if the majority of the work is so easy that I could do it with my eyes closed, then I get more credit for the harder stuff either way." She said.

Though it was an odd phenomenon to process completely, Oasis snickered some at their conversation, glad that she was able to hear the good side of things. She didn't even want to think back to how things must've been before. But at Eros's next few words, she straightened up and grabbed the handle of her rapier.

"Looks like we might have some company!"

Oasis looked around them to see that the corpses around them started going into a spasm, some sort of ape-ish, mutant screech starting to fill the air around them.

"And now the bullshit starts." Judissia muttered. "On your toes, lets go!" She said to the others, whipping the reigns to her horse and sending it into a gallop.
*Rosemary was already prepared to speak again, before she heard the screech filling the air around them. She was ready to fight back, ready to use the new blade she and Oasis got from the last town, as she followed behind Judissia*
*As soon as everyone started to move, the figure ran in the same direction as them, as if it were following their lead, it's arms thrown behind it's back as he ran, remaining hidden behind the tree*
Suddenly, the figure Naurto runs hace más de un año
Oasis held on to Rose while they were riding through the town, her eyes darting from left to right quickly. Her visual search started with their immediate vicinity while they were sprinting across the crumpled lanes of stands and markets that had suffered the wrath of whatever had caused their destruction.

"What the hell?!" Judissia said out loud as the sight of some green, mossy looking scrawny forms feasting on what the remained of the corpses met her eyes, their backs turned away from the group. Scavenging. That is, until the group caught their attention.

"What are those?!" Carlyle exclaimed, watching as the creatures stared at them through one wide gaping socket.

One of the creatures twisted its neck around to look at them, letting another one of those screeches that sounded like a drowning monkey, the gums at the bottom of its mouth visible along with the rotted yellow-brown sharp teeth that stuck from them, strings of saliva stretching from both the top and bottom portion of the inside of its mouth, and more began to appear.

((Scavengers))
 Oasis held on to Rose while they were riding through the town, her eyes darting from left to right qu
*Rosemary was already starting the creatures down as her eye moved back and forth to look at each individual beast* Whatever the hell they are, we're gonna kill them. Oasis, get me my weapon. I'm cutting these fuckers down
"Gotcha--" Oasis pulled her arm from around Rosemary's waist and grabbed her sword, but as she was doing so, one of the creatures was lunging at them. Her legs wrapped around Rosemary's waist and she leaned back as far as she could and swinging the unsheathed blade to the left and into the creature's face, knocking it back. "Tali, Wulf, Rag n Tag Three!"

"Iye-Iye!" Tali looked over at Wulf and gave him a nod as they began to initiate the formation. She stood up on the saddle her horse, keeping the reins held tightly in the clutch of her right hand while Wulf steered his horse closer to hers.

Oasis leaned back up and slipped the link around into Rosemary's lap. "Switch places with me, I'm not of much use back here."

Meanwhile, Judissia dipped and dodged passed the creatures, pulling out a throwing knife and throwing it into the neck of one of the creatures just as it was about let out another one of those loud screeches. "Where the fuck did Weiss go?!" She cursed to herself before looking back to the others.
BOO! Fuck you, whoever broke Rosemary's sword. I lost a katana for not a katana XD hace más de un año
At least it won't look dumb when she swings it around like that one sword Enricho had XD hace más de un año
xD No. Rosemary is going to need that new sword. Trust me. hace más de un año
*Rosemary nodded, standing on the horse before she leapt over Oasis, barely missing her and landing on the back of the horse, her back to Oasis as she readied the blade, answering Judissia while she could* Wherever he is, he better be doing some damn good for us.
*As they all started to get surrounded by Scavengers, the figure from the tree was no longer visible*
Oasis took the reigns of her and Rose's horse into her hand and scooted to the front of the saddle, yanking them out of the way of some of the Scavengers as they jumped at them.

Carlyle held on to Judissia for dear life as the horse that they were on galloped hard across the ruined area, her hood now blowing in the wind that pushed against her.

"Hey Carly, we could use some of that monster muscle that your dog has!" Judissia said.

"She's not here!" Carlyle replied.

"What do you mean she's not here are you kidding me?!" Judissia exclaimed.

"I-I thought it would have been better for her to follow Weiss!" Carlyle said apologetically. "I didn't think it would be a nice to leave him alone!"

Judissia cursed under her breath. But then she realized that that was possibly more of a good thing than a bad one. "Good looking out! Think you can use some of that magic of yours then?"

Carlyle gulped at the mentioning of magic. "I-I can't, I don't know how to control it--Helga never taught me how to control it." She cringed at her own words, knowing that that was the worst possible thing to say in a situation like this.
*As Rosemary slashed at a Scavenger reaching out towards her, she called out to Carlyle* No control? Well that's great! Does anyone have a plan on what we can do about these damn things?
Carlyle shrunk on the back of the horse some at Rosemary's response, feeling a bit ashamed of herself now. She could only assumed that they were disappointed in her for being a Quartz that didn't know how to use her own magic.

"If someone does, then they better make it quick silver!!" Judissia said, their attackers getting thicker around them. Not only that, but there was a horde of them coming at them from ahead. "Fuck!"

"Hell yeah! I got an idea!" Behind them, Tali was standing up completely, one of her feet placed on the back of Wulf's saddle while the other remained on hers. Her abnormal rifle was unfolded and she was aiming through it, yanking back the lever that cocked it, a big grin on her face. "GIVE'EM HELL!"

"Shit--Everybody out of the way NOW!!" Oasis tugged the reins to the right, guiding the horse into the opposite direction.

The barrel of Tali's rifle began to fume, the hole of it emitting a flickering with a molten orange light that grew in intensity before a loud crackling bang shattered the air, a sharp projectile of steam firing and leaving a wave of heat lingering behind as it blasted through hordes of the creatures, clearing a wide path and leaving them a way to escape.
*Rosemary held on as Oasis made the horse move so suddenly, before seeing Tali's rifle cut a path through the horde, already grinning at the sight* Nice shot, Tali. Looks like we got a chance to get the hell out of here now. I say we take it while we have the chance
"Agreed. We need to shake'em, get'em off of our backs. The last thing we need is a bunch of these fuckers to deal with while we're tryin' to get into Edrain." Judissia's horse dipped around a pile of rubble and kept on its charge forward.

Carlyle's ears were twitching, the ringing that filled them after the shot from Tali's weapon taking a little longer to fade. She had never seen something like that before. She honestly didn't understand how the woman was even able to carry it around for so long.

Tali turned around, keeping her standing position and swinging the sharp edged 9 inch blade and slicing a few more of the creatures in half. She aimed at the creature's that were telling them and pulled another lever that was shorter than the one that cocked it, and the barrel folded in upwards, giving way for the second one under it. Her grin still remained on her face. "Need to get'em off our asses eh? One Tali Mark Bomb comin' right up!!"

Oasis's eyes widened when she heard what Tali said. "Wait what?! Tali stand down, STAND DO--"

But it was far too late for the order to be given. Tali pulled the trigger, and a transparent sphere the size of a baseball shot from it, a frantic fire dancing around within it. It flew up into the air and curved towards the ground, and right on impact, it exploded, a mushroom cloud stretching meters above the trees. The explosion sounded like it had occurred right beside the group, the volume of it drowning out the screeching creatures while a hard breeze of hot air rushed passed them.
*Rosemary watched as the gun that Tali carried was capable of firing something with such destructive properties, and she couldn't help but grin* Holy shit! I think that may have done us some good with that thing!
"Are you kidding me?! We could have been caught up in that!" Oasis exclaimed, scolding Tali as she and Wulf caught up beside them.

"Ahaha, eeh...sorry bout that Cap'm." Tali said as she folded her rifle back into place. "We needed a quick getaway so I just thought "why the hell not" n' stuff." But even as she spoke, her cheeky grin still remained.

"You were being trigger happy again. A normal shot would've done the job!" Oasis snapped, but then sighed.

"Hey, it worked well enough either way." Judissia said from in front of them. "Now we can focus more on th--" Her words were cut short as a second explosion occurred from behind them, though not as big as the first.

Oasis narrowed her eyes at Tali, who obviously noticed that she did so.

She scratched back of her head, giving a little laugh, plopping back down onto her horse. "Uhh...a new concoction."
*Rosemary turned her head to see the second explosion, before slowly turning back to Tali, asking out of curiosity* Will travelling down that path be safe then?