windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary turned to Oasis with a grin* Well, it's tempting, but we can pick this up another time, Oa. We can't just leave her out there wandering, you know *Giggles as she calls out* Yeah, just give us a few
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"You've already repaid us." Flynn smiled at them. "At least, both your parents had. You may not know this but... they were big heroes at one point. They sacrificed a lot. Just how any parent should." He told Oswald.

"What are you laughing at, you little dickhead?" Elijah squinted when his brother almost caught a tear rolling down his face. "Yeah. That's what I thought." He hissed quietly.

Zealia rolled her eyes as she finished braiding Layla's hair. "Oh, be quiet you toad. If it weren't for him we would still be sharing a bathroom." She said, shivering in disgust. At this, Layla giggled softly. She didn't know what it was like to not share a bathroom, since there were only two in her small cabin.

"Oh, yeah? Well if it wasn't for you being such a crybaby then dad wouldn't have kicked us out."

"He didn't kick us out because of me. He kicked us out because of YOUR disrespect and selfishness. I mean, he even kicked Jr. out. JUNIOR. HIS FAVORITE. You know how hard it was on him." She mumbled, her ears lowering some.

"He was just sad he couldn't get any more extinct ingredients or lockets or whateverthefuck from mom or dad." He shrugged.
*Oswald turned to them both, his hands behind his back as he spoke in a stern tone* Alright, enough, you two! We can't waste our time arguing every minute, you know! *He turned back to Flynn, giving a nod* Then I should repay you for saving my life as an infant. Mother did say you were the one responsible for saving me and leaving me in her care. For that, I must thank you
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis whimpered a little when Rose still told her that they had to leave, but nonetheless, she pressed her lips to hers again quickly, her tongue roaming around inside of her mouth as she smiled. "I-I guess I'll deal with it for now.." She said when she pulled away, her erection feeling as if it were going to burst. "B-but..were you...you really not going to wear any underwere?" She asked, her face turning red as she stumbled over her words some. "I-I mean not that I would mind or anything! I..would...I would be so hard if you did that..." She spoke, keeping her voice low as she went to go gather her clothes and began to put them on.
*Rosemary watched as Oasis gathered her clothes. As a way of surprising Oasis, she grabbed her from behind, wrapping her arms around her as she whispered* I could if you want me to. And it's not like we won't continue this again. I promise that I'll always be here to love you and to satisfy you, Oa
last edited hace más de un año
Oasis let out a small moan as her erection was grabbed from behind, and it twitched at Rose's last few words. "I'll do the same, Rosemary. A-and...you would really not wear any panties for me?"
As Rosemary has went up to grab her from behind, she would notice a place on Oasis's lowest part of her lower back that was scarred badly near
She turned around to her while pulling on her clothes. In all honesty, she would have loved that, and she knew that she would have. But perhaps she was just joking with her. And besides, if she were to do that...
Her eyes looked down at the throbbing in her pants as she buttoned them, wincing some when it did so harder in frustration since it wasn't fully satisfied with them not being able to finish pleasuring one another.
She buckled her belt, putting back on her bra and uniform shirt and using the only hand she had to button it up.
*Rosemary gave a playful smile as she spoke* I'd do anything for you, Oa. The least I could do *She smiled as she placed a quick kiss on her lips, her arms already wrapped around her as she stared her in the eyes* You know, we'll have to tell the others about this eventually
Oasis nodded and blushed some at the thought, thinking about having to tell the others about the love that they had found in one another. She smiled a little at the thought, a bit nervous about it. She was sure that hey were going to be bound to find out eventually anyways. She wrapped her arm around her and returned her kiss. "As long as it means that I'm going to be able to be with you, I'm happy." She rested her forehead against hers.
*Rosemary gave a smile as she looked at her* Don't worry. I know Jud would be happy to hear this. She's always going on about how I need to be more happy. I'm sure she'll be glad to hear this
Oasis's smile grew as she thought back to when she had visited her parents. They were wrong about what they had said about her finding love with Noone. Because the person that she loved was standing right in front of her. "L-lets uh...lets wait until tomorrow to tell them then." She said, an idea coming to mind.
She couldn't resist kissing her lips once again, looking over her body afterwards and biting her lip. And it was in that moment that she realized that here was one thing that her parents had been more right about than she had thought. She definitely had an interest in women. Especially her.
*Rosemary gave a chuckle and a nod* Alright then. Ready to head out when you are, Oa

*Cian stepped off the cobblestone streets and into the dark alleyway. He didn't know why, but he felt as though he was being watched. Followed, even*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Can't wait any longer, COLA. Get Hoody the Jobber out here XD hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, stop fucking around already. I know they have done the least of anyone so far, but give it time XD hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD That's a good thing hace más de un año
"Right." Oasis took her hand hand and started towards the door, reaching for the knob to open it but remembering that it had been locked by the time she turned the knob. She unlocked it, taking in a deep breath before opening it. She didn't see Judissia in the hallway anywhere and assumed that she had gone outside to wait for them with the others, walking with Rose to make their way outside. She pulled at the front of her pants to adjust them, her still healthy erection feeling a little too tight against the fabric of them.
*Rosemary couldn't help but give a playful giggle, her thoughts filled with so much things. First off, she was no longer a virgin, and second, all the sorts of things she would have to tell everyone about Oasis. She didn't know what to tell others, but she was truly happy with the outcome regardless. But she did manage to keep one thought as she spoke to Eros in thought* So, Eros, what was that about me being a virgin again?
"Congratulations on the twenty plus years it took you to lose your virginity." Eros answered jokingly with a snicker. "And you know, I hate to say I told you so, but who am I fucking kidding, I TOLD YOU SO! I CALLED IT! Now I can stop hearing about how lonely you are in your thoughts!"

Oasis glanced over at Rosemary when she heard her giggle, not able to help herself from smiling. As much as she wanted it to before, she never thought that she would find herself where she was now with Rosemary, confessing her love for her and having so much passion to share. She had only dreamed of a day like this, and even so, it was so much better than her expectations would have led her to believe.
She sort of had a clue of what the tattoo was that appeared on her body. She remembered her mother telling her something about a symbol of love that had appeared when she fell in love with her father. Something about it being a Scorpia thing. And sense that ran fresh through her blood, she didn't exclude that as being an option for it.
What else could it be? She thought to herself. Because what had happened with Rose, the amount of pleasure that she felt and what brought it in such a vast amount was extraordinary. She had never felt anything like it prior. Just thinking about it making her shaft twitch in it's concealment, making her have to shake the thought off. Or at least trying to
*Rosemary did what she could to shrug off Eros' comments, opening the door, now acting calm and collective, being her usual self as she stepped outside, turning to Oasis with a smile, one that would look like any other to others, but meant something more to her* Come on, Oasis. Let's go check on the others
Oasis was taken out of her thoughts when Rose said something to her, and she nodded, quickly placing one last kiss on her lips before they were on their way. "They might be already waiting for us at the west end of town. We should head over that way."

"So, how does feel to no longer be a Virgin Mary? Relieving right? I can almost feel the relaxation in our body now." Eros spoke to Rose. "Not only that, but it looks like you're gonna have alotta things to be happier about huh?" She chuckled.
*A smile graced Rosemary's face as she thought to Eros* Oh, I couldn't agree more, for once.
"So, does that mean you ready to admit how much of a good idea it was to introduce yourself to masturbation today? I mean, Oasis sure seemed to think so when you are being so loud in the room." Eros commented on the events that led up to them have sex, almost laughing. "I guess you could say that she turned our vagina into an oasis too."

Oasis was somewhat right about the others being in the west end of town, though it wasn't because they were waiting for them outside of it. They ended up spotting them up ahead of them after a few minutes, all four of them already on their horses. However there was only one horse that wasn't mounted already.

Weiss seemed to keep his distance away from the others, and when Oasis and Rosemary approached, he couldn't bring himself to look at Oasis at all. And neither could Judissia, for she barely could even look at Weiss, though she remained closer to him than to Tali and Wulf.

"Well it's about goddamn time," Judissia said when they got to them. "The hell took you two so long?"
*Rosemary scratched the back of her head as she spoke* Yeah, our bad. We kinda lost track of time when we were discussing our plans when she needs to get back to Owensport, you know. Said she'd do what she can to find a decent blade for me there
Oasis glanced over at her, a smile playing at the corners of her lips while she kept her usual normal expression. Or rather, it had returned to her. During the last three weeks, not sleeping and now having to find a way to work with only one arm had left her expression somber. "Yeah, she was telling about how much trouble she went to get it, so I thought I'd do her the favor of getting her a new one to use." She added, now getting the actual idea to do just that.

Wulf scoffed, but didn't say anything.

"To think that even with how shitty that country is said to be, it is prestigious. Would make since that they would have some top grade blacksmiths there too." Judissia said, the guilt that she felt making her avoid eye contact. She mostly kept her attention on Rose. "Anyways, turns out that we got the last few horses and they didn't have enough for all of us. I thought you'd just hop on mine while Oa has her own."

"Rosemary and I could share a horse." Oasis said almost a little to hastily. "I-I mean, I wouldn't mind if we did, I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a problem. Right Mary?" She said, looking over at her with a smile.
*Rosemary gave a nod* That would make sense. I mean, no offense, I'm sure you can get a lot done in your state, but until we can think of a way to make riding a horse easier for you, it would be better if I stick with her for now, Jud
At the mentioning of the condition that Oasis was in, Judissia turned away some, and Weiss gripped his reins silently, steering his horse into a walk to exit the town.
"Yeah, I guess you're right." Judissia muttered. "Alright then, that's settled. Moving on, we're two days off from Edrain right now. So I'd advise everyone get at much as they can in the time we have before we hit the X on our maps."

Oasis frowned slightly at Rosemary's comment about making it easier for her to ride a horse. She could pretty much still ride one, thought it was more difficult with her handicap, as were a lot of other things. But she nodded at Judissia's words in agreement and went over to the horse. "Alright, so we need to get going then." She said, grabbing onto the horse's reigns and preparing to have to haul herself up.
*Rosemary got onto the horse, holding onto Oasis as she whispered in her ear* Sorry. Couldn't think of a better excuse
"It's okay, no offense taken." Oasis whispered back, letting the others go ahead as they all started on their way. She looked over her shoulder at Rose and gave her a smile. "I'm glad you decided to stick with me/ I would love for you to help me come up with more efficient ways of..riding." She said, a light blush came to her cheeks. "If you would want to, of course."
*Rosemary giggled in a playful manner, her arms slightly tightening around her waist as she spoke* I'd love to
Oasis chuckled. "We'll find some time to spare for us to do so." If she could wait that long, that is. Her erection still had barely calmed down enough, and when she had been climbing onto the horse she had to do so quickly. She let go of both of the reigns, rubbing her hand across her thigh, taking the reigns back up shortly afterwards.
The pieces are coming together nicely :P hace más de un año
*Rosemary keot her arms wrapped around Oasis as the horse started to move, as to not fall off*
"Don't even mention it." Flynn shook his head. "If anything, you should thank Franziska right here. She never gave up any hope on you."

"We're not arguing." Elijah denied, shaking his head. And as Zealia approached him, he wrapped his arm around her neck to pull her close and ruffled her hair teasingly. "We're just having some sister and brother bonding ti--" Elijah's face softened before it scrunched in a wince, groaning in pain as he released his sister and cupped where she had punched him on the groin.

"Hmph." Zealia squinted, fixing her curls.
*Oswald gave an exhausted sigh as he turned to Flynn and Franziska again* Well, we've kept you long enough, so we'll let you return to your business, you two
While they were on the move, Oasis went into thought . She found herself looking down at the arms that were wrapped around her, not able to stop herself from smiling some, though, when she was questioned by Tali on why seemed to be so happy, she just responded by telling her that it was a beautiful morning.

"So, what do ya think this money grab job is that Judissia was talking about earlier?" Eros spoke up after a while.
*Rosemary thought to Eros* Oh, so we're talking about business and not sex now *She gave a mental chuckle before responding*I'm not sure. Probably more monster hunting
"Yeah, probably something like that. And hey, we could back pedal on the subject here," Eros used Rose's right hand to slowly rub up and down Oasis's stomach, chuckling.

Oasis glanced back at her. "M-Mary, I just started getting it to calm down, don't make it come back so soon!" She whispered, shifting on the horse some.

"I call next!" Eros claimed. "You had your turn already!"
*Rosemary blushed as she used her god hand to slap Eros' away* Sorry. It's Eros
"Eros?" Oasis blushed a little herself, but shrugged the thought off. Though what did linger in her mind was when she had heard her talking to Eros while she was pleasuring herself. She could feel the calming bulge in her pants twitch a little, but her eyes widened as realization struck her. She looked back at Rose again, her cheeks more red than they had been prior. "M-Mary...I don't think we cleaned up back at the inn did we?"

"...Nope."
*Rosemary thought for a moment, of course, as a way to throw the others off, before responding* I don't think so, no
Flynn nodded in agreement before he called out for Layla, who peeked from behind Zealia's back. She was obviously the shortest amongst the triplets and Oswald, and definitely not the prettiest – or so she thought being the one with the darkest skin, but she didn't mind. She was glad she was able to make friends. Friends who liked her for who she was. She wasn't sure if she could exactly count Elijah or Jr. close, but Zealia was definitely her best one. "Y-Yeah?" Layla answered, already frowning because she knew exactly what her father was going to say.

"Have fun." Flynn said with a smile, something Layla took completely by surprise. She watched her parents leave before she blinked in utter confusion. Usually they never allowed her to go out "alone", but this time they did! She giggled softly, celebrating inside her mind.
*Oswald turned to the other triplets as he spoke* Alright, everyone. We'll stay on the shore for a few days, then continue our search. For now, enjoy yourselves

*Franziska walked beside Flynn as they were moving away from the ship as he spoke to him* Flynn, you usually never leave Layla by herself. Why is that? *Her eyes widened in worry as she grabbed his shoulders* Oh no, did we mess up getting all your emotions back, Flynn!?
"Oh..alright then, fuck it." Oasis responded with a shrug, also to throw off the others but then followed it with a whisper. "Our mess is still all over the bathroom!" And she was so used to cleaning up after herself, that she was surprised that she hadn't remembered to do something like that. All that had been on her mind was Rosemary. Her body, her voice, her face. Uh oh.. Her posture stiffened some on the horse, and her grasp on both of the reigns tightened. She had thought a little too much.
*Rosemary could tell, just from her posture, that she had gotten excited. She whispered in her ear* Jeez, calm down, Oa *She gave a chuckle, followed with a smile*

*Enricho walked into the house, carrying a man over his shoulder as he called out* Oss! I found someone passed out in the desert! He almost didn't make it!
Go...AWAY Enricho xD hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
K is also the letter i received of from ex pathetically breaking up through text, so sorry if I'm making a big deal of it. i just wanted to mend fences o fix things so that we can go back to how it used to be, but I understand that's just me. again, sorry. hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
and i know tu hate that word, but i don't know how else to express the meaning behind it without saying it. hace más de un año
"No." A cold voice said from behind Oswald. When he turned, he found Wiezen Jr. sitting on the edge of the ship, his back against a pole. The sun beaming above contrasted the natural coolness and darkness to his body. Staring at them will an unemotional face, he spoke dully. "We won't enjoy ourselves until we find our parents. If you wish to do so, then you may by searching for them." The ambiance around immediately darkened and became silent with Jr.'s presence.

"-whaa?" Flynn blinked again in confusion, grabbing Franziska's hand to comfort her. "Hey, relax. No, nothing has changed. I just thought... you know, Layla deserves a chance to make friends and stuff. And I know that Wiezen and Helga raised them as good kids, so I don't mind her hanging out with them."
Oasis squirmed a little and whispered back to her. "I can't help it, it's your fault we didn't finish!" She looked ahead of them, shifting herself when Tali had slowed down to speak to her.

"You alright Cap'm? You seem a little bothered. And you still look tired, you really need to start sleeping more. We need to take a break?"

"N-no, no breaks are necessary." Oasis said assured her. "I'm fine, don't worry too much about me Tali." Anxious, she began to try to make conversation to make up for her light fumbling over her words. "So, did Jud tell any of you about this quick job that we have?"

Tali nodded. "Yeah, we need the extra money to pay for supplies. It's a small quest from the small city up ahead, Wesridge, I think it's called. Something about a said to be witch and some sort of big beast causing trouble around the area. Probably one of the witch's spawn or something. Nothing we can't handle, anyways."
*Franziska gave a sigh of relief as she spoke* Oh. That's good. And you are right, they are good kids

*Oswald turned to Junior, taking note of his tone of voice, before he spoke* I understand you want to find them, Junior, but we can't allow this to completely burden us. They are fine, I am sure of it.

*Rosemary just smirked to Oasis, but turned to the others as they spoke and gave her response* Alright. Then let's go kick their asses!
From there to hours later without any breaks, it was almost midday when they were coming across the city that Tali had referred to as Wesridge, an average sized city with a dull atmosphere and unappealing buildings sets of structures that were set in a way that seemed as though it just somehow didn't fit. Everyone came to a stop about fifty meters off from it, Tali looking over the map.

"Alright, so Rose, Weiss and I usually get these sorts of jobs out of the way pretty quickly. We're gonna split up to avoid bringing too much attention to us. I'll go and take up the task, make sure we're gettin' paid. Then me, Rose and Weiss are going to go do what we always do. Sound good?"

"I'd like to come along too." Oasis spoke up.

"Are...you sure?" Judissia asked. "We can handle it, you know..."

"Yeah, but you never know when you'd need an extra hand, right?" Oasis said, making a joke about her condition. "I can handle myself."
"Fine? You call the disappearance of our house, the vanish of our parents, no letters received or answered... fine? The fact that we can't track them on a map, fine? Our birthday was not so long ago and yet we didn't receive a single card. Not a single visit. Not even from mom."

"I mean... what'dya, want? A cookie? We're not five, they're not going to sing us happy birthday anymore. And dad hates our guts. Probably mom does too now. Which is why I'm sticking to my idea that they moved together somewhere else." Eli shrugged.

"You fail to get my point. ...Moved? Why would they move? And if so, they would've let us know. Our parents don't hate us." He rolled his eyes.

"Ahh, Jr., Jr., Jr., still in that phase of denial. It's okay, we'll find someone else who'll give you all daddy gave you."

Wiezen Jr. squinted his eyes at Elijah, them a menacing threat. "You're not funny. If something happened to them then I'm taking it out on you."
*Rosemary gave a nod before speaking to Judissia* She makes a good point, Jud. We can use the help
Judissia looked between them, and then over to Tali and Wulf for their input. However, she didn't receive any. When she looked to Weiss, he just gave a careless shrug, though she could see his discomfort as well. "O..kay then, uh, I'll go and talk to whoever's in charge here and get things settled. I'll be back in a few minutes." She said, going off towards the town.

Oasis watched as she left, looking to everyone else as she felt an awkwardness seep into the atmosphere between them. "Uh...so, Weiss. How're you feeling?"

Weiss's jaw tensed slightly, but surprisingly, he answered. Though it was the answer he always gave when he was asked a question of the sort. "I'm fine."
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she looked at Weiss* Weiss, I know that you are still troubled by what happened, but it wasn't your fault. You would've never did it if you could help yourself
Weiss didn't say anything in response, and only looked towards where Judissia had went to avoid looking over in their direction. There was no way that could bring himself to look at her. After he had tried to be so careful all of this time, it still happened. He could have killed, killed them. And he knew that all too well.

"Weiss..I'm okay, really, I am." Oasis spoke now. "We're all still here and I'm fine with that." She assured. "It's oka--"

"No it's not." Weiss said sharply. "It's not okay, in no way shape or form is it okay."

*Rosemary turned her attention to Weiss as she spoke to him* Of course things aren't okay, but you can't keep blaming yourself forever. You had no control over yourself. You can't tell yourself that you are completely responsible. It's the damn curse you have that did this to you
"And of course you'd be the one to say that." Weiss snarled. "You can't say it's not my fault when whether it was the curse or not, I'm the one who fucking did it. And now I have to sit here and live with what I've done as if that isn't bad enough already." He said, his horse already moving further away from them.