windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 9437

hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
"And now you see the magnitude of our situation right?" Judissia said. "Never thought the day would come when we'd be hooking arms with those bastards. And of course, I'm not talking about just any Owensport soldiers. I'm talking about..what was her name, the Morgan chick. She seemed to be on the same page as us, and quite frankly doesn't seem like they're our problem anymore. And while yeah, we should still consider them the enemy, they could've been trying to kill us again like before, but they're not. And for the passed year, they've been helpin' us stay clear of the Owensport soldiers when we were able to. I don't like the sound of it either, but they're taking just as much of a risk as we are "trusting" them."
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
M-Morgan? Y-You mean....... Oasis? *Rosemary had already long accepted that she will never see anyone from her past life again, but it was Oasis that reminded her so much of the Hunter from her past, and it gave her some comfort. Something about her, it just made her feel like she was at least in a state of familiarity in a world that always made her feel lost* Y-You know what, maybe it will be fine. I can trust Oasis. She isn't like the other Owensport bastards.
Judissia looked over at Rose with a raised eyebrow. "Now you're for the idea? Khani wasn't an Owensport ass feeder either, and you see what happened after we trusted her? She ended up being one. Sheesh, today must've had you bent all sorts of ways. I was countin' on you to be the one to keep telling me how bad of an idea it was, because it sure as hell sounds like one." She pushed out a chuckle. "But it's the only one we've got if we want to get that piece, so I guess we should at least have a little enthusiasm while we're at it. C'mon, lets get on the move." She said, poking the heels of her feet into the sides of her horse to get it moving. Though, she had to stop it to open the gate so that they could leave.
*Rosemary shook herself out of her thoughts. How Oasis looked so much like the Hunter from her youth. She gave Judissia a smile and a chuckle* Oh, come on. I can still tell you this idea sucks dick through a straw, but if it's the only one we got, then we may as well go through with it
"My point exactly. I'm not really seein' a way around it. But if we have to get our hands a little dirty we might as well take the full swing at the mud." Judissia said as they left the confines of the yard. She looked up at the sky and saw that the night was still early, still some hours away from midnight. If they covered a good amount of distance now, then by midnight they would have a worth while head start to Edrain. And by the morning, they would be able to take a quick break before waiting for Weiss. Well, maybe waiting for Weiss.
*Rosemary rode behind Judissia, following her lead as she spoke to her* So how did you meet these Owensport soldiers anyway. Oasis and her friends, I mean. What made you not just cut them down like that?

*Enricho leaned back in his chair, not able to find a single scrap left*

(MAKE UP YOUR EXCUSE AS TO WHY THEY HAVE TO LEAVE, COLA XD)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Rosemary would know. Because they were attacked. XD por Oasis's group. hace más de un año
And nnnnO xD Still don't feel like it yet. It's not time. hace más de un año
Then Ossiana would have chopped their bodies into pieces, stewed them, and then fed them to Orio so there would be no evidence that they were there. hace más de un año
Ossiana stood at the table with her arms crossed, a satisfied smile across her face as she looked at the now empty table of platters and plates that had once been full of the feast's food. She looked at Enricho. "Hmph, I told you so~" She said as she watched her Tali laugh to herself while Wulf just stared straight forward, as if he were stuck there. "Zhe secret was a recipe I retrieved from a woman who specialized in a special variety of herbalism. Her plants held a strong smell to zhem as well and were as green as ever. She said that zhe herbs made good for comfort food zhat would relax the mind and body. She referred to it as zhe Art of Eatables, if I remember correctly. Food zhat makes one feel good is good food indeed."

~

"Huh? You don't remember? It was almost around a year ago from now, when we were on our way to Pirereri when we first ran into them. That's how we got our confirmation that we were on the wanted list in Owensport, like Weiss." Judissia said, thinking back. "We've had to deal with them two or three times before we came around to seeing eye to eye, how can you not remember that? The three of them were like fucking hounds on our heels for at least two months."
Wonder who that woman was...XD hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yeah................ Who was it? XD hace más de un año
Right XD I thought the "Art of Eatables" would have done a better job of giving a hint hace más de un año
*Enrucho held his hands up with a grin* Alright, fine. You won the bet, love. Do with me what you will. I accept my loss *He turned to the group of three with a smile* I hope the food was to your all's liking

*Rosemary gave a chuckle* What can I say. I guess they didn't leave much of an impression, giving the shit we've had to deal with in the past
When Enricho spoke to them, neither of them actually really responded unless it was Tali with her chuckles and bursts of laughter every time she looked at Wulf.

Oasis finally came back out of the house, straightening out her uniform and rubbing her cheeks to ensure that she wasn't blushing furiously as the woman that insisted on hooking her arm with hers walked at her side with a grin.

Ossiana was put onto alert when she saw the red skinned woman, one who she definitely hadn't seen with the group when they had arrived. And she definitely wasn't a Owensport soldier. "O-Oasis...who is zhis person you have with you? I did not see her when you arrived."

The succubus woman smiled slyly at Oasis. "I'm Oasis's dic--"

Oasis covered her mouth with her hand quickly. "Y-yeah, she just...uh...sort of arrived. You guys probably weren't paying enough attention to see her and uh..this is Noone." She pulled her hand away when she felt the woman's tongue slide across her fingers and had to focus on not getting another erection.

The woman smiled innocently, looking at Enricho and Ossiana. "It's a pleasure to meet you both."

Oasis glanced over to Wulf and Tali. ...What the heck's gotten into them? She wondered.

~

"It seems that they left enough of them for you remember that chick's name so fast." Judissia joked. "But I guess you're right. We've been havin' too much shit on our plates to keep takin' names when we could just leave that for the later part."
Oh, well.... A pleasure to meet you as well *Enricho's face turned into one of confusion. This woman, she clearly wasn't human, but she didn't appear to be a threat. Whatever she was, as long as she wasn't attacking, he did care*

W-Well, she was the only one who told me her name, so, you know *Rosemary cleared her throat before she spoke again* And yeah, assuming we ever want to learn the names of some of the fuckers we've dealt with
cosmic_fusions commented…
watch yo' profanity ms. rose xD hace más de un año
"Which I have no interest in doing especially if they plan on gettin' in our way. Half of the time I just label'em all as the same damn thing when it gets to the point that we've had to deal with them enough of times. And those fucking milked brains over in Owensport are a perfect example. But I guess you're right. She seems to be the first trace of any genuineness from that shit hole of a country. But, if I have to go off with her head, then so be it. Sure beats them stabbin' us first." She shrugged, steering her horse onto the familiar path where the fences flanked both of their sides.

~

Ossiana's expression was still one of confusion as she stared at the woman, getting more than just a hint that she wasn't human. The red skin and the arrow tipped tail that she had gave that away immediately. "Are you from Owensport as well?"

"Oh no ma'am I'm not." Noone answered with a chuckle. "But I can say that I was maybe...drawn there after being taken captive by one of their soldiers, who spared me mind you." Her eyes shifted over to Oasis and she gave discreet wink. "It's a perfect place for a succubus to find her meals."

"Oh really?" Oasis's face grew a little red, but her expression remaining calm as she looked the other way and pretended that the soldier in question was herself.
*Rosemary gave a nod* Yeah. You're right about that. If they do try anything, we won't hesitate *Though, secretly, Rosemary hoped that it wouldn't have to come to that*

Oh, so you're a succubus *Enricho looked at her. He had a feeling that she wasn't human, but the last thing he had expected was a demon* So.... Are you dangerous or friendly?
"Hmm...I guess that depends." Noone smirked, glancing over at Oasis. "Friendly in person, dangerous in bed. Or anywhere one could have sex really."

Oasis coughed some at this. "U-uh, so, water. I'm going to go to the kitchen and get some water!" She said, pulling her arm out of Noone's grasp only for her hand to be caught by hers before she could make a run for it.

"Though if I had to say so myself, "for a demon", I don't quite meet the standards. So I've been told by my sisters anyways. But they're a bunch of greedy bitches anyways, the whole four hundred of them. Wanting to feed until their partners die all the time. Aside for a few of my younger ones of course, but with how things go where I'm from, i wouldn't doubt that it won't take long." She said with a shrug.

`

"Hopefully this'll go at least a little smooth before things get hectic. And if Weiss was right about the history between Fre and Owensport, then we'll have to bank on that too and hope that it becomes a advantage for us in the end." Judissia yawned, stretching some. "But for now, we'll get to that bridge when we have to cross it."
Well... Uh.... Good to know you don't wish to kill our daughter *He took a sip of his ale, though his eyes turned over to Ossiana in concern before he returned his attention to Noone* So, Noone... uh... I take it you are our daughters lover... in a sense. How did you two meet anyway?

*Rosemary nodded* Fine by me, Jud *She followed behind Judissia at a faster pace*
Noone's eyes sparked when Enricho had called her Oasis's lover, and she grinned. "Weeeeelllll~, we definitely are coiled in a bond o lov--" She found her mouth being covered again before she could even get her words out quick enough.

"N-No, we're not!" Oasis said. "We are not..not lovers, dad! Nothing like that, in no sense! See, what happened was we just happened to run into each other while we were on a mission a-and I was tasked with killing her but I didn't because she was the wrong person a-and--"

"She saved my life and we fell in looooove~" Noone cut in, giggling at her additional comment when she managed to move Oasis's hand from her mouth. "She was having an issue with something that the Ministry of Conduct in Owensport did, and I offered to help and so here we are now!"

"Oh?" Ossiana said, blinking in both interest in surprise. "Oasis, I did not think that you would take a preference for women."

"Th-that is NOT how things happened and we are not in..."love"." Oasis said the word as if it were something disgusting, or something she just didn't really get. "I just helped her out, and continue to do so so she doesn't do anything stupid to get herself caught and killed and then get me in trouble too!"

"Hmm...it sounds like some love too me-eeee~" Noone said, licking her lips.

"Sh-shut up! It doesn't!" Oasis retorted.

~

"Good. Let's pick up the pace and get some ground covered. There's bound to be some--" Judissia came to a stop will a series of howling ripped through the air. "Huh..looks like Weiss is out and about." She snickered. She knew that they didn't have to worry about the werewolves or lycans, mostly due to the fact that they were in good terms with Lidia, so they had their pass.
*Rosemary couldn't help but let out a snicker at Judissia's response. But she nodded and followed behind her*

*Enricho knew how Oasis got when she was this upset, so he placed his glass down and gave Oasis a nod* Well, Oasis, while we never expected you to have such an... interest in the same sex, we support your decision and we are happy to hear that you found someone who loves you all the same
Ossiana nodded in agreement to what Enricho had said. "We fully support you, Oasis. Zhere is nozhing wrong wizh indulging in love wizh anozher women. Back in my younger days, I did zhe same. Zhough, I believe it is quite clear where I decided to keep my interests." She chuckled.

Oasis's face flushed a deep red. "Wh-what--n--nobody loves anybody!" She blurted out. "I don't have a interest in anyone or anything except my job!" She looked at Noone. "So cut it out." She snapped.

Noone seemed to be genuinely hurt by this, her hand going to her chest for a moment. But then she started laughing. "Your mouth says that, but your head, says otherwise, Captain." She said, her eyes trailing down to Oasis's pants.

Oasis pulled her hand away from hers. "No! No damn it! I can't control what it does! I--" But then she came to an immediate stop, catching on to what Noone was trying to do. "Why are you even here?!"

"Mmm~ That's a good question. One that I'm very pleased to know you have the answer to." Noone replied, smooching her lips towards Oasis's cheeks only to be evaded.
Yes, exactly as your mother said.... *As Enricho was ready to take another drink, his attention turned back to Ossiana* W-Wait, what was that last part? *But before he could get an answer out of her, he turned back to Oasis and Noone, listening to their conversation*
"Negative! No I don't!" Oasis muttered in a fluster. "You came here unannounced, a-and you...you...smelled so good..so good an---" She shook her head. "Stop doing that!"

Noone rolled her eyes. "I told you that I don't have any control over that! Oh, but I also came to bring you this." She dug into the bra that Oasis had made her put on and pulled out an envelope.

Oasis snatched it from her, muttering something as she opened it. And as she read through it, her eyes furrowed. "Huh?" She looked to Noone. "Where'd you get this?"

"Oh, I was just lingering around your dormitory, checking for a few things and found this by the door." Noone answered. "And your underwear smells really good by the way."

Oasis's face turned a deep shade of red, and before anyone knew it, she had her sword hilt in hand and smacked Noone upside the head with it. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING WITH MY ROOM MESSING WITH MY STUFF YOU DAMN DEMON!"

Noone whimpered, pouting as she rubbed the top of her head. "I-I was just looking for you and found out that you had already left! And you're welcome!" She then looked at the note. "What's that anyways?"

"Something that's telling me that I need to get going." Oasis said firmly.

"B-but Oasis, I zhought zhat you were on leave! Y-you said zhat you would be staying for a bit!" Ossiana said, a frown coming to her lips. "What is it zhat could possibly be zhe issue for zhem to make you go back when you just arrived home! It's ridiculous!"

"I know mom, I know. But it's something important." And if she was just getting it now, then she knew that it was probably sent a day or two ago, around the same amount of time that she had spent doing her promotion courses and paperwork. "I'm going to be back soon, or at least I'll try to be. I promise."
(Read above post XD)
xD I have read the above post. Now post the above post below so it won't fuck up the equilibrium of posting XD hace más de un año
...So Full Retard? He went fUlL rEtArD? hace más de un año
No. Of course not. Never go full retard hace más de un año
(Jade, COLA fucked up and erased his post. That's why you see two. Mock him, not me XD)

*Enricho raised an eyebrow to Oasis as she said she would be back. He spoke to her, his one brow still raised* You promise that you will be back as soon as you can?
no cos he'll just throw the divorce papers at me again. you're on your own sugar cube hace más de un año
Then insult them as Flynn. Everyone hates him already XD hace más de un año
Wiezen isn't dead. Bonnus isn't dead either XD And even the dead ones tu insulted when they were alive. hace más de un año
Ossiana almost poked her lip out some, but instead let out a disappointed sigh.

"I'll try to do what I can, dad." Oasis said assured him, giving a nod. She turned to her squad members. "Alright, attent--what the hell are you two doing?!"

Over at the table, Tali had climbed on top of it and laid down on it, kicking her feet and laughing while Wulf had a fork clutched in his hand, looking as if he was about to stab her in the face with it.

"ATTEN-TION!" Oasis smacked her hand down onto the table, causing both of them to jump up.

Tali fell off of the table and was scrambling to her feet, although she was still snickering afterwards as she got into position, Wulf falling in beside her.

"Does that mean me too, Captain?~" Noone asked.

"No." Oasis growled. "You're not going to do anything but distract me and I-I'm not having it!" Her attention moved back to Wulf and Tali. "We're heading out a little early for a bit, so get ready for the teleportation potion ASAP."
*Enricho placed his hand on Ossiana's shoulder* Do not worry, love. Like she said, she'll be back. I doubt that, whatever she has planned, it will take up her entire break period. And besides, as long as we got to see our little Oasis, that is all that matters. It's not like she won't get to see us again
"I know its...she just arrived not even six hours ago.." Ossiana mumbled, her shoulders slumping some as she watched their daughter and her companions group together to prepare to leave. But then her lowering head lifted when Noone approached them.

"Don't worry Mr and Mrs. Morgan. If it means anything, I'll look after her and make sure she comes back safe and sound!" Noone said, giving them both a smile.
*Enricho looked up from Ossiana to Noone with a look of surprise, before answering* Yes, it does. Thank you very much, Noone. I'm glad that our daughter has a fine young woman such as yourself *He gave her a smile and a nod*
Ossiana's smile sort of itched at the corners of her lips, but she refused to let it grow. "Zhank you...my husband speaks for me as well."

Noone's ears moved a little when Enricho had complimented her, and a bit more when Ossiana agreed. Now she wished that, even though she had done it for Oasis, wore something a bit more presentable to meet her parents. And this was one of the many things that separated her from her sisters. They wouldn't even have thought twice about that, but she however, did. "I'll do my best, and she'll be in one piece!" She promised, and when she turned around to the others, she had to hurry to them when they started drinking the potion. "H-hey! Wait for me, don't leave me out again!"
Man, Roasis is gonna be hard with her around. Better kill her XD hace más de un año
all nymphs are xD hace más de un año
Hmm. Well, she isn't full gay, so... XD hace más de un año
*Enricho smiled as he watched her run toward the group, before he turned to Ossiana, placing his arm around her waist in a comforting manner* She'll be fine, love. Do not worry.
Ossiana looked passed him, watching the disappearances of each of the four one by one. First Wulf, then Tali, then Oasis, who had the bottle snatched from her hands before she could try to drink it all to prevent Noone from following. And then..they were all gone, leaving the table empty with only Oriocho there gnawing on a bone that she was trying to bite through.
"I hope that it is so..." She said, going to the table and picking Orio up from her high chair, now having to clean her off again. "Come now little Orio, we are going to give you a bath!"

Oriocho seemed pleased by this, though she didn't let Ossiana take the bone that she chewed on from her.
I know so *Enricho said as he smiled to her, doing his best to cheer her up. He stood up and started to pick up the plates* I'll clean up here then while you wash Orio
"Zhank you Richo. I was looking to have our guests chip in wizh zhe dishes before I just decided on doing zhem myself. It is nice to still have a helping hand." Ossiana gave him a warm smile, approaching him and placing a soft kiss onto his lips before making her way inside to bathe the child cradled in her arms.
*Enricho returned the soft kiss* Like I was going to let you do all the work *With that, he began to carry numerous plates and made his way to the kitchen, putting them into the sink to be washed*
Enricho: Like I was going to let tu do all the work *takes the plates and dishware to the sink.* Also Enricho: *leaves the dishware there to be washed* XD hace más de un año
He's not a scumbag, COLA. I mean, give Enricho some credit... He's not Flynn XD hace más de un año
No. Because Franziska is fucking far too nice for her own good XD hace más de un año
Ossiana went into Oriocho's room, flipping on the bright lanterns that hung from the ceiling and lighting up the space. She went over to where Oriocho's clothes were hanging neatly and organized by colors to pick out a few things.

Meanwhile, Oriocho had gotten her new chewing bone tangled up in a few strands of her mothers hair, but didn't seem to be having much a problem with it at all.
*Enricho had managed to get the dishes into the sink and had started cleaning them, the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up, the stack of dishes shrinking one by one as he worked on getting the food off the silverware*
Ossiana carried Oriocho to the bath across the hall and started running a bath of warm water, and in the next ten minutes, she had her child within the tub, cleaning every part of her from head to toe and making sure to get all of the food that was stuck in her hair out. It was a small chore, mostly because Oriocho kept trying to eat it once it was discovered. That, and she kept having to move the bone that Orio chewed on to clean her hands off. Not to mention having to endure the stings from the child's tail which, luckily, didn't hold poison like Oasis's had when she was younger.
*Enricho set the now clean plates onto the counter, admiring his work. Once he turned the faucet off, he returned to the outside to collect the chairs, table, and canopy*

*Oswald came out of the cabin of the ship, carrying four plates of cooked fish with him. He had asked the triplets to stay the whole day on the ship and allowed them all to eat on the ship's deck* I hope fish and a salad is okay with you three
By the time Ossiana was done washing Oriocho, she was tired to say the least, and so was Orio. She wrapped the child in a towel and dried her off, changing her into a new diaper and a desert colored onesie. She picked her up and took her to her room, allowing her to keep her hog bone after laying her down in the crib. She kissed her on the forehead, leaving the door open as she left to go back to the tub to unstop the water.
And as she waited for it to drain, she slumped down onto the floor and found herself leaning against the side of the tub. And by the time all the water had drained out, she herself was sleeping, her head resting on her propped up arms.
*As Enricho had finished his work, he made his way up the stairs to see Ossiana* Alright, Oss. The work is all done no- *He stopped as soon as he saw her sleeping on the tub. He gave a sigh, but he carefully picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, setting her down on the soft bed* You can gloat about that bet tomorrow, love *With that, he made his way out of the room to prepare for the evening*

*Rosemary gave a tired sigh as the horse road hard and fast into the night, before she turned to Judissia* Are we there yet, Jud?
"Ro. you know damn well that we're too far away still for you even to say that." Judissia replied loud enough to be heard. "And we just left not too long ago, it's barely even been an hour!"
W-What?! *Rosemary called out in shock, before she leaned her head back* Ugh, this is taking so long!

*The Nithloraul walked behind Ophelia and Sigmano. The atmosphere was dead quiet, no one daring to utter a word, until the Nithloraul spoke* So, Siggy, do tell us of this abomination we must kill
Sigmano was far of into the silence of thought before Nithloraul spoke, her voice catching his attention. He kept his covered gaze ahead of them as he spoke. "Vlafamonomonokadious, the Nightmare Inducer. It is said that it is one that is able to exist inside the dreams of individuals when it is near, eating their dreams into nightmares beyond unheard of. Men, women, and children alike become subject to their worst fears as those fears become a reality, twisting their souls and existence into creatures of the void. Vlafamonomonokadious is the lesser twin of Xslop, Terror Incarnate. Together, they are unstoppable. We kill one of the two, then they are stoppable."

~

"Oh quit your complaining, you knew that Edrain wasn't going to be a quick trip, and I already told you before we left that it was going to take at least a week! And that's not even accounting for when we have to stop and let the horses take a breather so they don't die on us!"
Something's coming, it's here! The voice in her head suddenly popped up.
"What?"

"You might want to hightail it." Eros spoke inside Rosemary's head as well. "I mean, REALLY hightail it."
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"S-S-Sorry about the whole incident, Mrs. Quartz..." Layla scratched her arm awkwardly after handing the witch a small icepack in which she pressed against her forehead. Helga looked around the familiar living room she was in mere moments ago before she had gone searching for Franziska's daughter.

"It's quite alright..." The nymph winced slightly as the coldness from the pack stung her skin before soothing the healing wounds. Layla fidgeted with the ends of her leather jacket as she gawked at the mesmerizing woman that towered over her. The same model she had seen in a magazine for so many years was now standing in front of her! ....with scars of her running over her.

"C-C-Can I touch your hair?" The human gathered her courage to ask. She always wondered what they felt like. They sure were giant curls in the papers. Helga looked at her with a confused face before slowly nodding. Layla's hands stroked the voluminous curls of the woman, noting how soft and bouncy they were. Her hair was nothing like it. Matted and tangled.

The magazines... nothing was edited. Helga's body was exactly how it was portrayed on them. A face lacking blemishes with only a faint galaxy of freckles across her cheeks and nose. Her lips were perfectly plump with a natural hue of red to them. And her eyes... Her eyes were like the gleam of uncut gems. Layla thought how she was nothing like the woman before her. Her skin was dark, contrasting the nymph's fair color. Her face with darker freckles and moles, a noticeable scar still reaching from her eyebrow to her nose. Her lips were nonexistent compared to Helga's, and her hair was unevenly cut. She looked nothing like her mother or her father, obviously. Her complexion matched... no one in the city.

Layla's facial expression softened when her eyes caught sight of the beautiful nymph smiling down at her. She had so many questions, and at the same time, she wanted to devote her entire life if need be to be forgiven for running over her.

"Thou has absolutely stunning eyes." Helga commented, gently tapping her forehead with the icepack. Layla blushed, but before she could say anything, her words were cut off by the arguing happening in the stairs not so far away, where Franziska and Flynn were.

"I SAID NO, FRANZISKA." Flynn gritted his teeth, stomping down the rest of the stairs. He stopped when he came in contact with his daughter and Helga by her side. "Ugh." He groaned in annoyance.
Name: Beatrice "Strongberry" Brimastra

Race: ....

Name: Beatrice "Strongberry" Brimastra Race: .... Occupation: ???
Who's this asshole XD hace más de un año
Well, tu never know XD hace más de un año
Yes I do XD hace más de un año
I-I know, but still, I thought we at least made more than an hours progress *She shook her head* And you shut up, voice. I'm done with you for the day

*The Nithloraul smiled* Sounds like a damn good plan to me. What about you, princess?
*Ophelia refused to respond*

And I said YES! *As Franziska made her way back down the stairs, she saw Layla and Helga. Without a word, she rushed over to Layla and hugged her* Oh I was so worried about you, Layla. I thought you ran away!
"How about you suck my dick huh? Or better yet, I'm done helping you, and I'm taking my turn. Right after that THING takes HIS."

"What are you talking about?" Judissia muttered to herself out loud, speaking to her voice as well as she started looking around. And it wasn't until she heard a loud groan that sounded like a mixture between an enraged bull and a screaming sheep, the echo of it swimming through the air.
"What the fuck was that?!"

~

We he didn't hear Ophelia say anything, Sigmano looked over to her after a few seconds of silence. "Are you alright, principessa? You have been awfully silent after the first few moments of our journey." He paused for a moment, and then looked at Nithloraul. "Perhaps she is giving you the Flynn." He said, giving a shrug.
*Rosemary was ready to shout at the voice again, but stopped once she heard the sound of the creature making a noise. At the sound of it, she got her horse to move faster* Whatever it is, let's get the hell away from it

What? That stuff again? *Nithloraul gave a sigh* What did I do anyway? I'm innocent he-
Shut up! *Ophelia turned to the Nithloraul and shouted at her* Just shut up already! I'm done talking with you!
"Couldn't agree with ya more!" Judissia said before driving her heels into the sides of her horse, causing it to let out an alarmed neigh at the sudden force and go into a panicked dash. Her eyes searched around them, seeing nothing but the wide stretching fields of tall grasses and sunflowers around then under the light of the moon. She heard the sound again, and it was if it vibrated the air around them. "Ro...I got a bad feelin' about this.."

"Psh, ya think? Being followed for the passed hour'll do that too ya." Eros commented snidely. "Whoops, did I say that?"

~

Sigmano's eyebrows raised slightly. "I suppose any chance of having the both of you as my mongli has faltered?" He commented after Ophelia had yelled, his head turning from Ophelia to Nithloraul. "Perhaps the both of you would be better to speak about this tension to one another. A battlefield is no place to have hostility among allies."
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"N-N-No I-I was j-just t-taking the bike for a r-ride..." Layla lied as she was embraced in her mother's arms, slowly returning the hug. Her eyes shifted to her father who decided to leave the scene and grab something to eat.

"Flynn!" Helga called after him, following him into the kitchen. She still held the icepack to her head with mild bruises. "We must talk. I hear there's something wrong with thee lately."

"I'm fine, witch. Let me be and go celebrate your birthday." Flynn replied flatly as he rumbled through the refrigerator. Helga blinked, her face softening when she realized after all these years the alchemist still knew her birthday. In fact, he was the first one to mention it so far that day.

"No." Helga shook her head, wincing as she did so. "I need to ask thee a few questions to confirm my theory." She said, silence filling the air afterwards. She observed Flynn retrieve a bottle of cold water instead of something... well, food. The nymph raised a brow a little.

"If I agree, will you leave me the fuck alone? All of you?"

".....Yes?" Helga said more like a question than a statement.

Flynn sighed, shutting the door and taking a seat on the nearby stools. "Fine. Shoot."

Helga conjured a small smile and gave a grateful nod. "How are you?"

"...seriously? That's your question? I'm fine."

"Fine?"

"Fine."

"Are thee hungry?" She asked.

"No."

"Are thou happy?"

"No."

"Are thee sad?"

"No."

"Are thee mad?"

"No."

"Are thou frustra--"

"NONONONO NO. N-O. NOOO." Flynn shrieked. "I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING OF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. I am not hungry, I am not cold, or hot, or sad, or mad, or tired, or FUCKING ANYTHING DAMN IT!"

"....I see that the Nithloraul is no longer with thee. A sly specimen she is. Look what she has done to thee." Her eyes squinted, as if staring into Flynn's soul. She approached him and gently placed her hands on his cheeks, gazing into his eyes. "Are thee... empty?"

There was a long moment of silence. "....yes." Flynn finally answered with a flat expression.

"Huh... Franziska, Layla, I've got a few questions for thee both. I need thee to describe the Nithloraul in her human form as precise as you can. How is she?"

"--A bitch." Flynn answered apathetically.
What the fuck! *Rosemary suddenly shouted* What do you mean we've been chased for an hour you fucking shit voice!?

I'm fine *Ophelia said suddenly and bluntly* And what she did can't just be "talked over"

*Franziska stood up to answer Helga's questions* Yes, Helga. She is.... well, surprisingly friendly, but I can never tell if it is genuine or if there is a lack of emotion in it. She is always wanting to fight and can heal really fast, so her wounds are never long. And she really desires sex
Sigmano let out a sigh. "Ah, so you are speaking of earlier, yes?" He found himself chuckling some. "Earlier, when there was a smile on your face and for the first time ever, you seemed to be more happy than you ever had been? When our body were indulged steaming hot sex and compassion for another until Nithloraul ruined it? Are you upset because she helped you become stress free for a moment?"

~

"It means exactly what I fucking said you stuck up molasses sucking jackass, that's what I mean." Eros snapped at her bluntly. "You woulda noticed it sooner if I'd been helping. But nooOOOooo, you wanna still my credit for doing shit like the cat burglar with you are with your stupid fucking whining and lying ass mouth. If this is what I'm going to have to deal with for the rest of our life then fuck that. It'd be better off if we both just died right? Your words, not mine."

"Roooooooose, I don't like this. I don't fucking like the sound of this," Judissia spoke, her eyes darting from back and forth. And though she didn't see anything, it sounded as if they were getting closer to the monstrous, skill chilling groaning. "Fuck it, I think we need to turn around. Yae or nae?!"
What she did was different! *Ophelia said, her mood already changing for the worst* She took control of me. I never felt so dirty before in my life. I can't stand what she did to me and I hate it. And I hate her!
Another one who hates me. What a surprise *The Nithloraul said, shaking her head*

You dirty, cocksucking..... Fuck you *Rosemary shouted to her voice before her attention returned to Judissia* No use in going back now. We just ride hard and hope we can avoid whatever is coming our way