windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Ophelia gave a nod as she went to retrieve the tray of food* That is fine. But rest while you can then, alright?

*As Oasis was pleasuring Rosemary, she had no time to realize how quickly and quietly Rosemary managed to flip Oasis onto her back, Rosemary now on top of her on the bathroom floor, though her entrance was still pressed against Oasis' face* Oh, no fair I'm the only one being pleasured here, O! *With that, Rosemary leaned her body down and, in one instant, began to lick at Oasis' erection excitedly, dragging her tongue along the length
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis was surprised when Rose had flipped her, letting out a small squeal as she now found herself on her back. However, her erection twitched in excitement while Rose's tongue dragged along it's length, her shaft throbbing in anticipation for pleasure. Her arm wrapped around Rose's hips and pulled the lower half of her body down further while she pushed her face against her entrance more, licking her entrance all over and jamming her tongue inside of its welcoming wetness and heat.
Her hand gripped at Rosemary's butt forcing it downwards for her tongue to slither inside of her further, ravishing her walls while she sucked with her lips.

And Eros was enjoying this as well with the portions that she could feel, moaning inside of Rose's mind.

~

"I give you my word that I will, mia signora." Sigmano placed the knuckles of his fist to his chest as he made his promise to her. "However, if something presents itself I cannot guarantee that I will be able to allow myself to sit by idly as I do now."
last edited hace más de un año
*Ophelia gave a nod* Understood *She placed the tray on the side of the bed* Now please, eat. You need it

*Rosemary could not help but grind her entrance around Oasis' face, moaning as she slowly took her erection into her mouth, allowing the length to slide down her throat in pleasure, moaning more and more as she did it*
Oasis became thirstier for Rosemary's juices as her moans entered her ears, her tongue becoming rougher against Rose's walls when she began to grind her entrance against her face. When her erection had entered her mouth, she moaned while she continued to slurp at her inside fluids, and the moment her it entered Rose's tight throat, her hips raised off the floor, more of her length pushing down her throat, her shaft going into a wild pulsation as she released. She moaning loudly but not taking her mouth or tongue from her entrance, her grip on her butt tightening. It felt so soft within her grasp, like grabbing a plush pillow of skin.

~

Sigmano looked to the tray, then to Ophelia. He took her hand into his and placed a kiss on her knuckles. "I will do so, principessa." He grabbed the tray from the bedside, but then paused. "And yourself? Have you eaten?"
*Ophelia did what she could to hide her blushing before answering* Yes, I did, Sigmano. Ate when I had the chance

*Rosemary moaned as Oasis released in her mouth, getting it down her throat. She pulled away, coughing a little, but not daring to stop pleasing her, her coughs being outweighed by her moans as she continued to please Oasis*
"Ah, good. I would not dare to eat a thing if you had not yourself." Sigmano said with a small smile, yet his voice lingered heavily with a layer of exhaustion. His eyes looked to the food on the tray, and slowly, he began to eat. "Tell me...what do you wish to do after all of this, signora? After the Servants, and the Turpitude?"

~

Oasis has still been releasing when Rosemary had pulled away, and when she started again in such a short time while she was still releasing, she gasped, moaning even louder. Her hips began to thrust her erection in and out of Rose's throat, her erection not wanting to leave the confines of its tightness.
Her mouth caught Rosemary's clitoris once more, and her tongue licked it in a relentless up and down flick, swirling over it and eventually grazing her teeth across it.
*Ophelia was silent for a moment. She never had given it any thought before now, but she couldn't just say that, so she made up an answer* I guess I would go and see my brother again. I haven't seen him since he was a baby

*Rosemary began to gag a little at the sudden thrusts that Oasis gave her, but soon, she was able to keep up with the rhythm of it and continued to pleasure her again*
Sigmano gave a slow nod while continuing to eat. "That is good. I am glad to hear that you still have family, thought I would say that you should have taken time to go and see him. You never know when you will lose something like that."

~

Oasis's erection throbbed in Rosemary's throat, and she moaned more than before, her shaft much more sensitive after she had released. The pleasure that she received was enough to cause her mind to go into a fuzz, and in a quick shift, she rolled them over, her tongue slipping into her entrance again and attacking her walls wildly. But now she was thrusting her erection down into her mouth and into her throat, trying to keep some control over herself and slow her moving hips while in the heat of pleasure.
*Ophelia looked at the ground. She was expecting an answer like that, but she did what she could to continue the conversation* I worry that, with the things I have to do, I may just lose those I have left. I can't risk that, no matter what

**Rosemary was taken off guard when she was rolled on top of, doing her best to keep up with Oasis' thrusts, grabbing hold of Oasis' rear and squeezing it, pushing her further into her throat*
cosmic_fusions commented…
inherited deepthroat skillz xD hace más de un año
he hates gays but loves lesbianas hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I would have no homosexual friends if I was homophobic. hace más de un año
"Losing what you know but never had a chance to see can leave a deeper wound than being able to say goodbye." Sigmano said to her, staring down at the rest of his food. He knew that all too well. "Seeing what you are fighting for can make a large difference in how you may fight for it."

~

Oasis had been trying to ease her hips some, afraid that she was being to rough, but when Rosemary pulled her down further into her throat, it went further than before, more of her erection getting caught within the tightness. She threw her head back, her back arching some as she moaned loudly, two of her fingers hooking into Rose's entrance and rubbing at her walls.
Fluids began to drip onto Rose's face, and now that Oasis was on top in their position, her entrance could be seen, dripping wet, though it looked smaller and tighter due to her erection. And that's when it could be noticed that her thick erection was extending from where her clitoris was supposed to be, the result of whatever Owensport had done to her while she was there.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Looks like those deepthroat skills saved Oasis from a life of futa..... Now if only they could give her her arm back XD hace más de un año
XD Her dick didn't shrink though, she just still has her vagina hace más de un año
Hey, that's okay XD hace más de un año
*Ophelia held her hands together at the thought, before she looked up at Sigmano* M-Maybe you have the right idea

*As Rosemary noticed her entrance, she pulled her mouth away, but was far too deep into the pleasure, and pressed her lips against it, shoving her tongue deep into her*
"Trust me, principessa, it would be for the best to see him as soon as you possibly can. Spend time with him. Because you will regret every year that you did not when it's too late."

~

When Rosemary had pulled her erection out of her mouth, Oasis panted, confused and in dismay until she felt her tongue push into her entrance. She shuddered violently, letting out a trembling moan as her erection released hard and much more than it had before. Her fingers shoved inside of Rose further than she had intended them too while in her state of bliss, drool dripping from the corner of her mouth.
*Ophelia gave a nod* Y-Yeah, that sounds like a good idea

*Rosemary moaned as Oasis continued to please her, watching as Oasis let out another release before she spoke to Oasis* E-Enough playing around, Oasis. I want to really feel it in me now
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"Yeah, and I don't know about you guys, but I think the last place they've been at must be crucial. And the fact that an entire DAMN HOUSE IS MISSING DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!" Elijah growled underneath his breath.

Layla's sight caught the familiar group ahead talking, smiling some at the sight of her father and mother. She quickened her pace to get to them, only to be startled by Zealia who magically appeared in front of her.

"--LAYLAAAA!!!" Zealia's mismatched eyes stared into hers as her brows furrowed, eyeing the outfit she wore. "I don't see you wearing the dress I made you!" She frowned some, her ears drooping.

"U-U-Uhmmm..." Layla scratched her head awkwardly with a chuckle. "W-Well, since we're eating I didn't want to get it dirty." She said, ignoring the fact that she hated dresses.

"You're lyingggg." Lia pouted, scrunching her nose similar to how her mother would. "You know, you could've asked me to make a jacket instead of a dress. It wouldn't have been a problem. I want to make sure your comfortable in what you wear." She giggled before interlocking her arm with hers, walking to the group with her. Discovering Layla helped her cope with the disappearance of her best friend Oasis. After not hearing back from the dozens of letters she sent, she figured she had ruined their friendship and stopped trying ever since. Zealia seated Layla on the edge of the ship as they listened to the others talking, braiding what she could of her short hair.
*Oswald held his hand up to silence Elijah as he continued speaking* Calm down, Eli. *He returned his attention to Flynn and Franziska* Our next bet is to make a tracking potion. For whatever reason, the triplets lost their ability to do so long ago, and since I was able to supply you with the ingredients, as well as a hair from each triplet. This way, we can at least find one of them. Hopefully, mother is alright
"Then after we are done here, we will go to your brother after I've recovered a day more, and you will stay with him while I set off again." Sigmano concluded with a nod.

~

Oasis was dazed for a few seconds, climbing off of Rosemary. Her erection had stopped throbbing and now stood perfectly erect. She spread Rosemary's legs, dragging her tongue across her entrance tediously before smacking her erection against it. She leaned down and kissed Rosemary passionately, and when she pulled away, she spoke. "I-I'll give it to you--I'll give it to you good!" She said, pressing her shaft Rose's clit and rubbing it in the same tedious motion as she had when using her tongue.
W-Wait, what?! *Ophelia looked at Sigmano with shock* I can't just let you go on your own, Sigmano. You need all the help you can get

*Rosemary smiled at Oasis as she spoke to her, her legs sliding down before they locked themselves around Oasis* Oh, I hope so, O
"We didn't lose any ability." Elijah correcting, his eyes squinting at Oswald. "We've tracked people before, or rather, pets whenever they escaped. It's not that our magic isn't working. But both their locations are blocked from our tracking. Jr.'s been trying to find a way around that by reading some greek shit--"

"It's actually Latin." Zealia corrected, tying the ends of a strand she braided from Layla's hair. "The problem is the book we were luckily able to get ahold of has tears and has gotten old over the years, so there are a few things missing that we're not so sure of. But so far we've got a good start, I'd say."
Sigmano shook his head. "You must. You have something that you are able to lose, and you must be there to protect it when the time comes. It is the same with the Flynn. It is why I would not allow him to join us either if there was a chance that he could. It wasn't just that I dislike his mistreatment that you received from him, or his constant belligerence and mewling. It was because of the fact that he has a famiglia as well, people that he needs to be there to protect." He set the plate aside during his explanation.
"I, on the other hand, have nothing. Nothing to return to after all is done. Nothing more to live for. And thus, I will only go to the sky." As he said this, his voice was full of dejection from years upon years of hunting down the Turpitude. "The only thing that awaits me when all is said and done, is my death."

~

"H-hey! Now'll be the time to tell her that we're virgins so she doesn't rip us to fucking pieces!"

Oasis rested her forehead against hers, placing her tip at Rose's entrance. She kissed her lips softly as she slowly began to push her erection inside, though it didn't go in at first until she pushed it with more force. She let moaned loudly at the tightness around her, her length feeling as if it were being wrung within Rose's walls. It felt so much better than her throat had. "Oh my--it's so tight!! S-so h-hot! It f-feels like I'm melting!" She panted, cramming more of her erection inside of her, spreading her walls into it's shape.
too late hace más de un año
*Oswald gave a nod* Good job, Zealia, and to Junior as well. I just hope that, wherever mother and father is, they are both doing okay *As his hands were in his pocket, he gripped the gold necklace he got for Helga tightly*

*Rosemary started to pant, before it turned into a full moan. She had a lustful grin on her face as she thought to Eros* T-Too late
Oasis had stop pushing now, the majority of her erection now inside Rose. She panted, finding that she couldn't stop the small moans that escaped her lips even when she had stopped moving. It felt so good inside of her that she thought that her shaft was going to burst and release again already, her length giving one throb after another. But what did it for her was the sound that had escaped Rosemary's lips.
And slowly, she started to move. "O-oooo--aah--" She moaned, trying to move her hips back, but it was as if Rose's insides were hanging on to her, suctioning her tip and pulling her back.
And then she just lost it all together, pulling her erection out to her shaft and shoving it back in. And again, and again, her strokes long and picking up a pace. "R-Rose, ohmygod, Rose!" She began to moan her name as she thrusted into her, their breasts rubbing together with a new heat that built between them.
Oops. Forgot Sigmano XD hace más de un año
T-That isn't true *Ophelia looked at him, her stern look wavering some, but still remained* Surely, you have friends and family waiting for you somewhere, right? You can't be serious about this!

*Rosemary's legs locked around Oasis, keeping her in place as her arms wrapped around her neck. She refused to let Oasis pull away until she was satisfied, moaning in pleasure as she moved her hip slowly against Oasis' thrusts, kissing all over her neck in blind ecstasy*
"No..I am quite serious." Sigmano assured her, and though he didn't cringe physically at the thought his multi-pupil holding eyes and his voice gave it away. "When Itallia was destroyed, my famiglia and compagnos were killed, all of them devoured by the first servant that I eliminated, Behemothox. As I said to you on our first time laying eyes on one another, I have been travelling for quite some time. Eleven was my age when I began. But it was not to see the world. It was to hunt the Turpitude. Everyday, that was my task. To hunt. When I encountered Behemothox, I was thirteen years old. When I encountered Tnanomis, I was of the age of fifteen. Everything of the life I held onto before is gone. Everything except for the furious souls of my people, souls that will not be rested until my task is complete."

~

Oasis couldn't stop moving her hips, the kisses placed over her neck fueling her need to not only be pleasured, but to please as well. Her shaft massaged the walls of the bliss inducing tunnel that her erection sunk into, shivers of utter delight running across her skin. "R-Rosemary! Rosemary!" She moaned her name again as her thrusts became harder, her arm wrapping around her waist and lifting Rose's hips up into her thrusting, the rest of her length being swallowed for a split second, bring a sharp gasp and a louder moan from the depths of her throat.
*Ophelia's demeanor had now faded completely at what Sigmano had said. Her eyes looked to the ground before she spoke* I-I'm sorry to hear that, Sigmano

J-Just Rose is fine! *Rosemary said in a joking manner, able to get a chuckle out in between her moans as she continued to thrust against Oasis' moving hips*
"Do not be. It is not your place to be for something you did not cause." Sigmano said. "It is why I want you to stay with your brother. I would not wish the fate that has been cursed upon me onto anyone else. And that it why I must fight. For my lost kingdom, and for the ones at risk of being lost."

~

Oasis gave a shaky laugh at Rosemary's words, pressing her lips into hers , her thrusts transitioning into wilder ones only for brief few seconds before she slowed them back into the previous long strokes, switching between both of the rhythms every few seconds. Her slower thrusts plunged her erection deeper, allowing Rose to feel all of her length spreading her apart.
*Ophelia could no longer keep her serious tone at Sigmano's words, but she knew that it would be hard to convince him otherwise. All she could do was nod*

*Rosemary returned the kiss as she moaned into Oasis' mouth, the thrusts driving her crazy, her mind blank from pleasure as her legs slowly spread open for her more, her lips remaining locked with Oasis'*
Sigmano was silent as well, eating the rest of the food that was left, and only then did he speak again. "Once a man has lived long enough dead, the acceptance of his grave is like one's willingness to lay in bed and sleep after a long day." He laid back. "Seeing others having the chance at joy that has long been snatched from me was once a hindrance, I grew covetous in those times long ago. Jealous and ignorant. But now...I can not help but to rejoice that they are still able to. It is..part of what allows me to retain my drive."

~

Oasis kissed Rosemary with a deep passion and lust for her, a lust that had been steadily adding on to itself with each day that had passed, with each day that she had crossed her mind. She gave a hard thrust that plunged her erection even deeper down into her thanks to Rose spreading her legs, causing her to break their kiss as she threw her head back in a guttural moan. But her thrusting stopped, her erection throbbing hard as it left within the depths of her entrance.
She lowered her forehead down to Rose's, placing kisses onto her lips before she spoke. "I-I need t-to hear from you~" She said in a pant "S-say it to me. Tell me that you love me~!"
*Ophelia looked at Sigmano, listening to her words, but still finding it hard to accept* But, surely, there must be something for you to be happy about. Anything at all

*As Oasis stopped, Rosemary placed her hands on Oasis' cheeks as she looked her in the eyes* I-I fucking love you! I love you so much, O!
Quietness was the only thing that came from Sigmano for a moment. And then he spoke. "There is." He answered. "The time I've spent with you has brought me happiness." He said, staring up at the ceiling. "You are...unlike most women that I have met. But with that happiness has come dread. I have had thoughts of a day that I could ask of your hand in marriage, to rebuild our kingdoms together as one. You are a strong, intelligent woman, robust in nature. The ideal woman, one that my own mother would have approved of. But this world will not allow it. My fate will not allow it, for when this journey ends, so will my life."

~

Oasis seemed to become still when Rosemary told her that she loved her, her eyes staring into hers. A smile slowly spread onto her face, and she mashed her lips against hers, her erection feeling as if an inch had been added on to it with how hard it became. Her hips instantly began to move more fervently than they ever had, her thrusts now rapid and vigorous in nature.
*Ophelia looked at Sigmano with surprise at his words, and she had to ask* Why do you say that?

*Rosemary kissed her in a more lustful manner, wrapping her arms around her neck, the kiss suppressing her moans as she thrusted against her*

*Cian walked down the now dark cobblestone roads of Owensport, his hands covered by the sleeves of his robes as he walked down, the faint fog blocking his vision as he continued down the path, doing what he could to catch a glimpse of the moon, but was unable to spot it in the fog*
Alright, COLA. What does Hoody have planned for him XD hace más de un año
Alot, but nothing at the moment xD hace más de un año
"My soul is deteriorating further under the strain of the constant battle against the Turpitude, as well as from the struggle of maintaining the capacity of the Others' abilities. I am their vassal. My body will eventually began to fail. And after my task is complete, my purpose will be done, and I will reduce to polvere, to dust." Sigmano answered.

~

Oasis's hips moved even faster, their lips parting once more for hers to kiss her cheek and down her neck, grinding her body against hers. She moaned Rose's name into her ear repeatedly out of lust, the tightness of her insides driving her over the top. "S-so tight--so tight! Rose! R-Roooooose!~ Rose!!~ Oh Rose! Rosemary! ROSEMARY~!" Her shaft trembled inside of her, the point of her release growing more with each thrust. "I love you! I love you!" She could no longer control herself, those same three same words seeming to have triggered something in her when Rosemary had said them.
... O-Oh... I see *Despite trying to understand it, Ophelia found it hard to accept, before speaking* W-Well, surely, there is a way to prevent it, yes?

*Rosemary moaned loudly in pleasure, doing her best to muffle her moans, but finding it more and more difficult with each moment.* I-I said Rose is just fine! A-And I love you too!
When Rose had told her that she loved her again, Oasis seemed to loose it, her moans joining hers as she could no longer keep them quiet. The sound of her thrusting into her became more audible, though it was drowned out by their voices projecting the ecstasy that they indulged in. She licked at the lobe of Rosemary's ear, kissed and bit her neck gently. Her shaft grew hot inside of her, the heat emitting in a sort of vibration from the friction of their bodies.

~

Sigmano was silent, his refusal to answer then and there making what his answer was going to be quite clear. "..No. Once the essence and presence of the Others leave my body, I will die."
*Ophelia stood there in shock, though she did what she could to hide it before speaking* B-But there must be something that can be done. I can't just let you die like that!

*Rosemary kept her arms wrapped around Oasis, holding her close to her, moaning loudly, unable to hold it in any longer*
"I am afraid that there is not much of a choice, principessa. You have been a great assistance and motivation to keep me moving while the battle is still unresolved." Sigmano spoke, sitting up now. "But once the resolution is set, then there is nothing more that I nor yourself can do."

~

Oasis continued to moan Rosemary's name while licking her tongue across her neck and biting into her shoulder, the feeling that tingled within her shaft now spreading throughout her body, her entire erection heating up now. "Love youloveyouloveyou LOVE YOU!!" She somehow began to thrust even harder, letting out a gasp as she pulled away from Rosemary, spreading her legs further. And then something strange happened. From her hips, black ink burned itself onto her skin and sketched itself up her body in segments, what looked like a curved teardrop forming at first, the aura that came from it like burning ash. But then rounded triangular segments were added on to it, sketching upwards to reveal a tail like feature with a stinger. It drew itself further up her abdomen, eight legs sprouting from either side of the image and across her ribs, while to larger pincers drew over her nipples and outer breasts where the tips of them touched the outer layer of a ring. And then an thin inner ring formed itself before sprouting an eight point star in which something that could be perceived as a flower was within it, both in the center of her chest.
A diamond etched itself around it, along with two more at the bottom that intersected with one another. And when it finished, it soothed into vibrant tattoo of black and white. The image of the scorpion now stood on a circular platform of pitch black, another circular ring forming around it and the connections of all of the lines completing.

All the while, her thrusting never stopped, and neither did the moaning of her newfound lover's name, her hand reaching down and gripping her breasts as she let her load loose hard inside of her, almost screaming in sheer bliss. Her fluids seemed to force Rosemary's insides to tighten even further around her as her shaft plunged itself into the deepest parts of her, squirting out more of her juices.

((Oasis's Mating Tattoo))
 "I am afraid that there is not much of a choice, principessa. tu have been a great assistance and mo
*Ophelia kept her gaze on the ground, doing her best to keep her disbelief to herself* I....... I see....

*Rosemary's head tilted back in pleasure, and as she looked up to gaze at Oasis more, she stopped once she caught the sight of the symbol appearing on her chest, but she could not stop enjoying the pleasure that they shared* N-Nice tattoo, O!
"I'm still on the idea that they moved or went on vacations together. Most likely the beach, they both love the water." Elijah said, leaning against one of the poles. "I mean, they did leave us for a break once when we were like, twelve."

"Ohh yeaah," Zealia remembered with a giggle, "And they hired a babysitter for us." She added.

"Didn't we like... accidentally set her on fire?"

Lia shrugged. "I mean... It was her fault for not giving us a taste of the cookie dough." At this, Elijah laughed, his ears perking slightly. How could he forget? The cookie dough. He remembered both his father and mother making him and his siblings the chewy and gooey chocolate chip cookies they adored. And even when they got in trouble for dropping flour, their father would sneak in an extra cookie when mother wasn't watching. And then Helga would sneak one as well when Wiezen wasn't watching. Elijah stared at the nothingness in front of him with a somewhat smile, his mind enveloped in nostalgia. He remembered his first cooking lesson with his father – learning how to break an egg and scramble them with a spice of cheese and green onions. He also remembered the first time he lost a tooth, Helga being a witness to his mischief of chewing on his father's shoes. These were memories he refused to let go of. From catching his first firefly to learning how to use a razor when shaving. All of them... were moments he wished could last forever. Moments that deep down he regretted not lasting longer. His ears drooped in thought, before they perked suddenly when he felt his eyes start to sting. "...the fuck?" He shook his head and sniffed some, blinking any thoughts of crying. When his sister asked if he was okay, he blamed it on dust entering his eye.
Jade, tu super mixed that up. Wiezen would never do something like that XD hace más de un año
See, I was thinking that too until I realized that Wiezen spoiled them from time to time. Helga just did it excessively and unnecessarily. And yes, teaching Eli how cook and shave sounds like something he would do. XD At least he could teach Eli how to shave, Oswald couldn't grow any facial hair until he became somewhat of a poor excuse for a Alpha XD hace más de un año
good memories hace más de un año
Silence sunk in between the both of them, and Sigmano's gaze wandered around the room before going back to her. A few more seconds of tension filled quietude snailed by until it was broken by the sudden sound of his chuckle.

~

" I want to ask what it is but...th-that's fucking HOT!" Eros commented, panting.

Oasis's eyes closed for a moment, and when they opened she looked down at her tattoo like imagery that had appeared on her body. She inhaled slowly, pulling her erection out of her to reveal that it seemed to be going limp before bulging back into an erection. As she was exhaling, she leaned down and groped Rosemary's breast, taking the skin and nipple around the other one between her teeth, her warm breath seeping out onto it, and her hot tongue licking over it as she tugged on it gently. She didn't say anything until she was face to face with her again, her hair hanging down and her outline of her eyes gleaming very dimly, but enough to be seen. "Stick out your tongue.."
*Ophelia's eyes widened slightly as she watched Sigmano laugh as she spoke* W-What's so funny?

*Rosemary gave a nod and with that, he stuck her tongue out for her*
hewo hace más de un año
Sorry, Jade. My bad XD hace más de un año
Sigmano scratched his head. "You should not worry yourself so much with the likes of myself. Even after you have been here all of this time while I have been in the worst of health, you still do so. It saddens me that I will not have a chance to make you my queen after all is said and over. However, I know that you will find happiness, and that is enough for me."

~

Oasis's eyes moved to the bit of blood that was on the bathroom floor before looking back to her. She smiled at her and bit down on her tongue gently, but it further out of her mouth. When she released it, she stuck out her own and pressed it against her. Hers felt much warmer than a normal tongue was supposed to be, and she licked it around Rose's, coiling it around hers and lathering it before bringing it into her mouth, sucking on it as she put her lips to hers. She moved Rose's tongue back into her mouth skillfully, her own following behind it and lingering there to lick at the back of her throat, biting her lip while pulling away.
Her hand went in between Rose's legs and she pinched her clitoris hard and without mercy as she spoke. "Why didn't you tell me that you were a virgin, Mary?" She asked, tipping her head to the side.
*Ophelia did her best to hide her blushing, finding it difficult, as she spoke* W-Well, regardless, even if you don't see any chance of making it out of this alive, I will still do what I can to find a solution

*Rosemary gave a brief moan of pleasure as Oasis pinched her pleasure points, doing her best to speak* I-I-I don't know. I-I guess it wasn't important at the moment

*Oswald chuckled as he noticed Elijah's eyes water up. Despite being a year younger than the triplets, he always did what he could to keep watch over them and to be responsible for their safety and well being. He turned back to Flynn and Franziska with a gentleman's bow* Please, if you find anything, send word immediately. We promise to repay you some day, Flynn and Franziska
"Do not waste your effort on something that will be well enough forgotten over the years, principessa." Sigmano said. "My soul is damaged beyond repair. And I have...accepted this. I do not want you to search for something that will only lead you to disappointment. The last thing I would wish to do is for that to happen in my name. Especially not to you."

~

"Wasn't important? It is important. It is awfully important, especially to me. I could have hurt you, and I don't want to hurt you." Oasis began to squeeze her clit now, her eyes staring into hers. "You're going to be sore for days..."
*Ophelia gave a chuckle at his words, before she looked up at her, fighting back her sorrow* Please, you should know that, if it means I have to let someone perish, I don't follow the rules. I'll do what I must to find a solution. I refuse to give up hope for you, Sigmano

*Rosemary chuckled, choking on a few moans from time to time as she responded with a grin* I-I'll walk it off
Sigmano let out a sigh, but the sorrowful smile that came across his face couldn't be held back. He had figured she'd say something of that nature. He closed his eyes for a moment, his head hanging low as he spoke. "...The only hope that is to be put into me is that of what I am here for."

~

Oasis smiled warmly down at her, and not only did the squeezing increase, but her fingers also began to move in a slow rubbing motion. "Good. Because we aren't going to have sex anymore...you didn't get to enjoy the best part for losing you virginity, we just jumped right into it. But this time, we are going to make love." She smirked some, rubbing her fingers faster. "What do you say, Rosemary?"
*Ophelia gave a sigh as she turned away, heading to the door* Make sure you eat. I'll go speak with the others, alright?

*Rosemary started to pant from excitement as she looked up at her* S-Sounds good to me, O
Sigmano gave a nod. "I will do so, principessa. By the time you return, I promise you that there will be nothing left." He said in a dry attempt to lighten the mood.

~

"Hm...call me Oa." Oasis brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them before kissing her deeply. When she pulled away she smiled and moved to stand to her feet, bringing her up with her. "We're going to the bed. Your first time shouldn't have been on a bathroom floor.." Not that she was complaining. In fact, even now her erection was as stiff as ever, twitching. When she looked at her, her smile had returned while leading her to the bed and sitting her down on the bedside.
Crouching down some, she placed her legs onto her shoulder, but then stood up, lifting her up with her until her back would be lifted of the bed. "Stay right there, I'm going to take good care of y--"

The door knob jiggled suddenly, and then there was a hard few pounds on the door that caused Oasis to turn her head towards it in surprise. Judissia's voice came from the other side of the door. "What the fu---Hey Rose, you in there?! C'mon, it's time for us to head out! Also, we need to find Oasis too, Tali says she might've went to go get somethin' from one of the markets or whatever."
*Ophelia gave a nod* Yeah... I hope not *With that, she opened the door and made her way out*

*Rosemary's desires were brought to an immediate halt at the sound of Judissia knocking on the door. She quickly pushed Oasis onto her back on the bed as she rushed to get dressed* O-Oh, yeah, she's in here. We were just talking about what the plan of action is, that is all *She was quick to put back on her uniform, as well as tossing Oasis her clothing*
"Uhhh...ookay.." Judissia said from the other side of the door. "Well both of you bring your asses, we got a quick cash grab to get to before our destination. Did you ever get a new sword or anything yet?"

While Judissia was talking and Rosemary was rushing to put on her clothes, Oasis had gotten off of the bed and went to over to her, stopping her as she was putting back on her bra, backing her into a wall and groping her one of her breast. "Well, she asked you a question didn't she?" She whispered, smiling up at her as she began to suckle on them, going from one to the other.
*Rosemary did what she could to suppress her moans, playfully pushing Oasis away* N-Not now, Oa!*She then called out to Judissia as she dressed herself* Not yet, Jud. All the ones in the shops are a real shit quality!
Oasis chuckled, kissing at her neck and over her face before stopping her again so she could kiss her lips. "I-I'm still hard though..." She said quietly with mild blush, taking Rose's hand and using it to stroke her shaft, then the rest of her length. "T-Tell her to wait, I can make it quick and make both of us feel good!"

"Haha! I told you that you should've got the one from two towns ago. At least that one was of a high enough price for it to come off as useful." Judissia said. "You guys comin' or what?"