windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3001-3050 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Cian hanged from the large man's grasp, limp as a corpse, before he was thrown into the alleyway. He stood up, dusting his robes before he spoke to him* I am in no association with this "Reinard" or "Kristoff" you speak of. I am a priest of Owensport. Nothing more. If you do not let me go this instant, I will not be held responsible for my actions, sir, or whatever you claim to be

*Rosemary excitedly opened the door and closed it, just barely in time before Oasis pulled her into a wild kiss, which Rosemary followed into, already moving her hands up to remove Oasis' uniform*
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis was tugging at Rose's shorts, unbuttoning the and tugging one of the sides away from the other to unzip them and let them fall to her ankles. Her hand then went to her uniform pants, her tongue rushing to meet hers excitedly while she was unbuckling the belt, her erection seen throbbing madly within her pants in anticipation to finally be free.

~

"Oʜ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, Pʀɪᴇsᴛ. Uɴʟᴇss ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴏᴏʟ ᴏʀ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴏᴄᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇɴᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴍᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴘᴜɴʏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs ᴏꜰ ɢᴀʀʙᴀɢᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡN ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛs." The malicious being lumbered forward, it's steps almost shaking the ground. "I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ sᴏᴜʟs ᴛᴀᴛ sᴇᴇᴋ ᴠᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟɪᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ꜰʟᴇsʜ. I ᴀᴍ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ. Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ."
*Cian crossed his arms as he looked at Alexander* Is that so. And just what is it that you are after?

*Rosemary threw Oasis' shirt off and onto the floor, already unhooking her bra excitedly as she continued to kiss her with pleasure, her tongue pressing against hers*
Oasis pulled at Rosemary's bra in accidentally broke it while trying to get it off of her. "S-sorry!" She mumbled quickly and dismissively as she finally got her pants unloosened, yanking them down. Her erection poked a few inches out of the waist of her underwear, and the air that hit it caused her to give a soft gasp in delight, just with it being out.

~

"Tᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴘ sᴏᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ. Sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ. Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴇsᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ." The being known as Alexander spoke, standing foot after foot over the priest. "Nᴏᴡ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ....WHERE."
*Cian looked up at Alexander, a man of a sudden size larger than him, before he spoke* Don't you know that there is no such thing as vengeance after death? Your soul is gone from this world, but rather than choosing to rest, you died with anger. I'm sorry, but I have no idea where they are. And even if I did know, what good would telling you be? Killing them is a waste of time. They are protected by the Ancient Ones magic. You kill them, they just get back up.

I-It's fine *Rosemary said as she pulled her underwear down to her ankles, leaving her completely naked as he continued to kiss Oasis, rubbing her entrance against her length*
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"Well it makes a lot of sense when she says it because she's an only child..." Jr. mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're daddy's little girl, I guess. Their only child they must protect. On the hand, we're just... a lot to take care of, I guess..." Although Layla chuckled, Jr. remained emotionless during the entire ride. A link played in the background as Layla sped up her vehicle, skillfully dodging any signs and turning the bike with swift moves. Increasing the speed made Jr. grip the seat tighter, surprised at how fast this human contraption was actually going. He remained silent for the rest of the ride to their destination.
Oasis moaned as she started moving her hips, rubbing her shaft into Rosemary's entrance before tugging off her underwear and kicking them aside. She reached back and locked the door before guiding Rosemary towards the bed while keeping their lips pressed against one another. The room was indeed small, but it seemed to be the perfect size for them. The floors creaked some, but of course it was ignored completely.

~

"Tʜᴇ Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Oɴᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ...ᴀʜᴀʜᴀ--HᴀᴀAʜAʜᴀʜᴀ­ʜAH­AHA­ᴀʜᴀ­ᴀʜH­Aᴀᴀ­ʜᴀʜ­ᴀHᴀ­A!!­&qu­ot; The Damned Malevolence began to snarl his grizzly laughter mockingly. "Tʜᴇ Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Oɴᴇs ᴀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ. Jᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏʀ I ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ." He said, staring down at the inferior sized man. "Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘʀɪᴇsᴛ...EVERYTHING ɪs ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ DEATH."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
So, COLA, are tu saying there exist other gods other than God o The Ancient Ones? hace más de un año
Yeah! Yeah, tu can't XD hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Is that a challenge? hace más de un año
*Cian looked up at him, as if already bored by the conversation. He gave a sigh as he spoke* I see. I understand your desire to kill Reinard. Kristoff, I don't, but I don't rightfully care. What is it you seek to kill me for? I have no memory of ever ending your life, Alexander. I believe I would remember the ones I've killed.

*Romseary continued to kiss Oasis as she backed up towards the bed, refusing to pull away from her*

*Oswald looked around at the countryside, watching as trees passed them by in a blur as he was deep in thought about many things that had happened over the last few weeks*
An extra twenty minutes was how long it took for Layla to drive across town to the designated restaurant. She parked her motorcycle against a pole and made sure to shackle it against it in case of any attempted robbery. The human inhaled deeply, removing her helmet and shaking her short hair to return back to its natural puffiness. Jr. flinched slightly when he was hit by her hair, ignoring it and instead hopping off the vehicle. He fixed his hair back to its original, slick state before going into the small restaurant San Martino. Upon entering, he immediately spotted Elijah and Zealia in the corner near the windows, sitting on the tall stools rather than taking a booth which would've been more logical.
Oasis was closing in on the bed when one wrong step forward caused her feet to tangle in Rosemary's, making them both fall, luckily, onto the bed. She continued to kissed Rosemary's lips passionately, holding her lips to hers for long seconds on end until she finally pulled away. "I-I promised last time, that we weren't going to have sex."
She panted some, her erection now a trembling hard muscle, her shaft dripping. "You stay right here~" She kissed her lips one more time, and then started making her journey down, grabbing at one of her breasts and licking down to her belly where multiple kisses were placed. She got to her hips and ran her tongue over their shape before going to her entrance where she placed the flat side of her tongue and slowly dragged it upwards towards her sweet spot.

~

"Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʟɪᴠᴇs. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜʟs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴜɴᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢʟʏ, ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ. Yᴏᴜ. Yᴏᴜʀ sᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴅ. Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀʙʟᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɪs." The large man shaped being lifted its foot and shoved Cian backwards with it with a nudge that was barely any effort, but just as much as a shove as it would be from a man. "Yᴏᴜ ɪɴsᴇᴄᴛs ʀᴇʟʏ sᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠɪʟʏ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴅs, ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇʀs ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ. Aɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪs ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜᴀᴛʀᴇᴅ. ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʜᴀᴛʀᴇᴅ, ɪs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴠᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ. Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛs ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ."
*Cian looked up at the man, his expression not wavering a bit before he gave a sigh and spoke* Do you honestly think I took the lives of those that didn't deserve it? The small hamlet that was destroyed by Dothist. That was no small town of friendly inhabitants. It was a stain on the country. A cesspool of bastards and whores. It was not a refuge from the creatures, it was a god forsaken prison that thrived on hate and misery, with everyone left inside. The Dothist was placed there for a reason. To sacrifice those that needed it. Same for the other remaining Servants. Hualzot, Servant of Lust, has taken refuge in the estate of a heartless noble, along with his miserable pleasure servants. Nucatath, Servant of Hunter. No doubt, feasting on the innards of a worthless king as we speak. Ral-Soth, Servant of Desires. Placed in the slave encampment, allowing it's overseers and slave drivers to slaughter each other for anything that the Servant offers. Zaath, Servant of Decay. Never a living Servant to begin with, but it did it's job and destroyed the disgusting harbor town for what it had done. And S'yigotha, Servant of Hate. Living out his life in the remains of the Capital of Edrain. Those that were just simple citizens, those that were innocent, I made sure the Knights saw to their safety, while the politicians and nobles that ruled through sickening practices suffered the fate they had coming to them. If these are the people who wish for a peaceful afterlife, then I hope they are rotting in the depths of hell right now

*Rosemary's hands instinctively gripped tightly onto the bed sheets, maoning excitedly as she felt Oasis' tongue against her*

*Oswald stepped inside the restaurant after Layla, taking notice of Elijah and Zealia sitting at the stools before he called out to them, taking a seat at one of the booths* Guys, I believe our seats are over here
There tu go, COLA. A slight bit más motivation from Cian hace más de un año
That's too deep down that hole XD hace más de un año
*shrug* hace más de un año
Oasis wriggled her tongue when she gifted Rose's entrance with a second tedious lick of pleasure from her hot tongue, suckling on it at the end and repeating the motion, each lick becoming faster.

~

"Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ. Yᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴀɪʟ sᴛᴀɴᴅᴀʀᴅs ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴇs? Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇsɪᴅᴇᴅ sᴄʀɪᴘᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴛ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟs. Wʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ, ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, Tʜᴇʀɪᴀɴ. Sᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛ, Tᴜʀᴘɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ, ᴏʀ "Gᴏᴅ". Vᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴅɪsᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇ. I ᴀᴍ ᴏꜰ ɴᴏ ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴊᴜsᴛ. Tʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴛʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴇʀᴄᴇɪᴠᴇ ᴀs ɢᴏᴏᴅ."
*Cian gave a sigh as he looked up at him* Am I really going to hear the dribble of, "It is not the right thing to do" once more? I know that the things I've done are not just and right. But there is no right way of doing things. There just the only way to do things. They're demise, the deaths of those leeches in human skin, was the only way to begin the plan of something far greater, a true, perfect world, one with man in control, not gods. And the power of God is the only one who can achieve this perfect world. I will tell you this, Alexander, I do not care what your reasoning is for going after the other two. What I do care about is seeing my goals to the end. You lack morality, so I won't outright kill you, but if you choose to get in my way, then there is nothing that will stop me from ending you. You say that you have the power to kill Reinard and Kristoff, but I highly doubt that. And I assure you, if you cannot kill them... *The atmosphere felt as though it had changed as Cian walked past Alexander, paying no mind to his words as he was prepared to walk out* ... Then you have no chance in hell of killing me

*Rosemary moaned in pleasure, her hands scratching at the bed as she spoke in a lustful whisper* O-Oasis!
Oasis could feel her own entrance dripping some as she listened to Rosemary's moans, listened as she spoke her name. Her tongue began to wipe across her entrance in swiping motions before slipping inside of her, scrubbing across her walls slowly in a swirl.

~

"Nᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ? Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ. Yᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏᴅ. Jᴜsᴛ ᴀs ᴀʟʟ ꜰᴀʟsᴇ ɢᴏᴅs ᴀʀᴇ. ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀɴs, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ. Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴘʟᴀɴs ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ME, ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ. ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ? sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴀʟsᴇ ᴍᴇᴛʜᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ ɪᴅᴇᴏʟᴏɢʏ. ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɪɴ. ᴍᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟs ᴍᴀɴ." Alexander allowed Cian to pass by, the changing of the atmosphere doing nothing to him at all.
*Cian continued to walk passed him, before he spoke* Man controls nothing? No, man does not. And that, that is why I am doing this. The idea of a world such as that, that is why I am a killer. I will never justify my actions, but choices must be made, no matter what *With that, Cian walked out of the alleyway, away from Alexander*

*Rosemary's hand went to her mouth to block a loud moan that came forth, but it was still audible to Oasis*
Oasis's erection was throbbing at the sound of Rosemary's moans, and just when she was going to hear one of the louder ones that she loved the most, she heard it be muffled. And realizing this made her tongue scrub harder against her walls in it's swirl, its tedious pace increasing only a little.

~

"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴀɴ's ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛs ꜰᴏʀ ɪs ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ sᴘʟᴀsʜᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ɢᴏᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴛʜs ᴏꜰ ɴᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ?" Alexander sneered. "Aɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟs ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ." He turned around, the wall he had broken to warp into a vortex that screamed quite audibly. "Yᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴄɪꜰᴜʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴘʀɪᴇsᴛ. ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴇss ᴀɢᴏɴɪᴢɪɴɢ."
And with that, he walked through it and disappeared.
*Cian chuckled as he walked down the path, thoughts coming to his mind* I do not need to pray to him. The plan is coming along just how we wanted it to

*Rosemary was unable to hold in another loud moan, this one more audible for Oasis*
Oasis shivered in delight as she felt herself release a little without her erection even being touched, hearing the sounds of Rosemary's moans having an almost hypnosis type of effect on her. It influence her to do whatever she could with her tongue to hear them, and for a moment, it began to ravish around within her violently before returning to it's original tedious motions. And from there, a pattern started at random between her tongues wilder movements and the passionately tedious ones.
*Rosemary, in a state of blind lust, bit her lip to silence her moans, pleasure going throughout her body*
It was if the more she tried to silence her moaning, the more fierce and hot Oasis's tongue became. Oasis herself had began to pleasure herself, stroking her erection as more of her clear fluids squirted from it in little bursts that made her moan into Rosemary's entrance, blowing air into it and causing her lips to vibrate hard, shuddering waves of pleasure pouring themselves onto her.
*Rosemary was doing her best to silence her pleasured moans as she tried to speka to Oasis* O-Oa! I-I think I get the idea! Let's get to the other part, o-okay?
Oasis looked up at her as she was licking her entrance while she was speaking, and at her question, her tongue swirled around fast enough for the heat that came from it to feel her insides with a hot bliss before removing her tongue and licking between her legs again, the lick this time being even slower than the previous ones until she got to her clit, where she suckled and tugged at it with her lips. After she released her, she smiled up at her at first, but then gave a playful smirk. "Or should I-I make you wait like you made me?"
*Rosemary was panting with excitement as she spoke up* T-That's not fucking fair, Oa! I would have kept going if Judissia didn't tell us to get a move on!
"Mmm, well we could have kept going if you would have just told her to give us a few more minutes, right?" Oasis said, starting her tongue at the bottom of Rosemary's entrance and dragging it up again. "You made me wait aaalll that long time while this thing was throbbing enough to hurt, I wanted to you badly~" She licked her again, and again, and again, pushing her closer and closer to a joyous release.
*Rosemary continued to moan in pleasure* O-Okay, I'm sorry. P-Please, just let me have you. I can't handle the wait any l-longer!
Oasis continued to lick at Rosemary's entrance while she pleaded with her, licking harder with every where that she said. "I'll consider it...but only when you get close to the big release. Oh, and for some fun, you'll have to tell me loud enough for me to hear. It's the only way I'll know when you really want me to stick in in." She stuck one of her fingers inside of her and began to suckle at her entrance, her tongue licking at it wildly in each place that she pressed her lips.
*Rosemary moaned loudly, enjoying the pleasure, but desiring far more than what she was given*
Oasis used the tips of two of her fingers to push into her walls while her fingers thrusted inside of her. Her loud moaning made her shaft tingle, her tongue swiping all over her entrance and around it, her lips kissing at her upper thighs before returning to assist her fingers in pleasuring Rosemary in unison.
O-Oasis! *Rosemary was doing her best not to scream* I-I can't take much more!
"H-Hold it in, Mary!" Oasis told her while her tongue and fingers continued their assault on the in and outside of her entrance, her shaft started to rub against the sheets as she moved her hips, unable to keep them still while the moaning clouded her mind.
I-I don't know if I can *Rosemary moaned loudly as Oasis kept at it, feeling a burning desire in her mind and body*
Oasis moaned as she licked up Rosemary inner juices, her words causing her erection start feeling as if it was just going to burst while it scrubbed into the bed sheets. "M-Mary, tell me what you want! Tell me that you want it ins-side! Rosemary--I want to stick it in so badly~ Tell me that you want it!"
*Rosemary screamed in pleasure as juices started to emerge from her entrance* I-I want it! I need it badly! Please, Oasis! Stop teasing me and give me the pleasure I need!
Oasis lathered her tongue in the juices as they emerged, her excitement running through her body in throbbing knots of heat and need. She thought that she had almost came at the sound of Rosemary's pleasure filled scream, and she climbed her way up to her lips and kissed them deeply, passionately but not wildly. She savored the taste of her mouth before pulling away only a little, their lips still brushing some as she spoke. "Your body has been teasing me all day! Your smell, your voice. Your everything!"
Her chuckling trembled as shaft swiped across her entrance before it began to push inside of her slowly, her moans almost reaching a high pitch with the feeling of the bliss that she had been waiting all day to feel. She moaned, her voice shivering, and the juices that had dribbled from her tip made her length like a steaming rod of pleasure the further she pushed it inside. "A-aaah~! It's so wet--still so tight!"
*Rosemary moaned in pleasure as Oasis pushed inside of her, wrapping her arms around her as she kissed her in a blind passion, enjoying the sensation of her thrusts into her*
"But we have a lovely view here!" Zealia's ears lowered some as she pointed at the window, their sight being just other buildings and infrastructure. She sighed once she realized it was four against one, hopping off her tall stool and going over to the booth with the others. Jr. sat at the outer edge, creating distance from Layla that sat next to him. They awaited their menus quietly, and once they waiter came with them, he gave a menu to everyone except Layla. The human blinked in confusion as she saw her friends all receive a paper, her brows furrowing lightly. Elijah noticed this before notifying the waiter for an extra menu.

"Oh...? My apologies." He gave an apologetic bow before handing an extra one to Layla.

"N-No worries..." Layla laughed awkwardly. "....I'm used to it..." She mumbled. But she lifted her head when she realized Zealia had heard her. "O-Oh, well whenever I went out with f-friends if I had any at the time, I was confused with their maid or something." She shrugged before curling a strand of her short hair behind her ear, her eyes scanning the options of food.
*Oswald was confused at this response before he asked* A servant? You hardly dress like one.... You don't think it's because........ N-Nevermind, it's not my place to ask
Layla fidgeted with her leather jacket when Oswald said she didn't dress like a maid. "Uhm... thanks?" She said, conjuring a hidden smile. When he began to guess why, she lifted a brow and tilted her head. "Your place? What do you mean?"
*Oswald scratched the back of his head nervously* W-Well, I just don't think it's something to just bring up out of the blue, you know. Best not to make a something that is probably nothing and exaggerate it into something far worse
DARK SKIN! IT'S DARK SKIN! NOW WE GOT REAL RACISM XD hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
yeah, and helga's not the racist xD hace más de un año
Well yeah. Helga's never a racist. Just a victim of racist hace más de un año
"What is he talking about?" The human looked back at the triplets in utter confusion at what he meant.

"It means that you're black and he's a pretty pasty white boy." Elijah said without any care, indulging himself in the free breadsticks offered in the center of the table.

"Uhhhhh...." She sat there awkwardly, slowly flipping the page of her menu.
*Oswald turned to Elijah, a look of annoyance on his face* C-Could you have put that in a better way, Elijah?! *He gave a sigh and turned to Layla* Sorry, I didn't mean to interpret that
~Scene Skip~

Oasis laid in bed with her arm wrapped around Rosemary, who remained on top of her. She panted, places small kisses over her neck until she kissed her lips again. "Mary...you really are amazing, you know?" She chuckled. "We should have gotten together sooner." Her hand explored her body as if to be learning more about it, easing across her skin. The feeling of theirs breasts against one another brought them warmth from their sweaty bodies, and it made her feel sort of cozy.
*Rosemary lied on the bed, panting with excitement and pleasure before she looked up at Oasis from the bed, giving a her a nod* Yeah, I agree completely, O!
Oasis chuckled and kissed her lips, her arm reaching blindly over to the bedside in search of something. And when she found the flat sides of what she was looking for she brought it forward to show Rosemary as she broke their kiss finally. "You know, I'm a little hungry right about now." She showed her the green ticket that they had been by the innkeeper. "And you can eat normal stuff now right? Wanna go grab a bite to eat?"
*Rosemary smiled to Oasis at the thought of it* I would love to, O. *Her hand snaked down Oasis' body before grabbing hold of her hand, her fingers locking against hers as she turned back to Oasis with a smile*
Oasis smiled at her answer. She looked over to their clothes pile by the door, her attention going back to her. "This can be like a date before our actual date." She said with a chuckle. "Come on lover girl, we haven't had anything to settle on the stomach since this morning." She placed another quick kiss onto her lips and got up from the bed. "And maybe..we can take a shower afterwards." She gave her a playful wink while going to get dressed, only throwing on an undershirt and her uniform pants.
*Rosemary chuckled as she returned the quick kiss, before she too got up and started to get dressed* Sounds like a fun evening to me, O

*Duncan knocked on Wein's door, taking notice of the two Owensport soldiers that stood next to hit, eyeing him with suspicious eyes. He did his best to ignore them as he spoke from behind the door* Sir Wein, I have news for you
"Evening?" Oasis gave a joking scoff. "It's almost an hour or so until midnight." She snickered. "Which says we've been in here for quite some time." She stretched happily, now that she was finally relieved and actually felt refreshed. "Alright, ready?"
*Rosemary was able to redress herself before she gave a nod* Ready as always, O
I amor how this has stopped being the Rosemary Redemption Arc and instead, became Rosemary: The RP XD hace más de un año
Don't see how but k. hace más de un año
Because Jade can't use Helga, and my attempts at using anyone else is met with dead silence. So tu use someone, COLA XD hace más de un año
Cian wasn't met with dead silence. Enricho wasn't either. And on the contrary, I think she CAN use Helga. tu two'll figure something out. hace más de un año
Oasis opened the door quietly and peeked her head out, despite the floor giving a groaning creak. She took Rosemary's hand and going out into the hall. She locked her fingers with hers while they headed down the hallway towards the flights of stairs. "So, what's your outlook on things so far? Owensport, Edrain, the Wein guy? Carlyle?" She asked while they walked.