windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 9437

hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Two furrowed her eyebrow. "Fine..." She repeated to herself. "Fine isn't supposed to taste like spoiled milk left to grow hot in the sun.." She said. "Your aura doesn't say that you're fine either..." She paused for a moment. "It's...worried..."
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Franziska crossed her arms as she looked at Two. She was confused at what she was saying, before she sighed* Please, I don't wish to trouble you with my problems
cosmic_fusions commented…
yeah, but trouble helga huh hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Fuck off, Jade. tu told Franziska to go here in the first place XD hace más de un año
yeah, and then tu insulted smol helgy hace más de un año
I did fucking not! hace más de un año
"But you'd wish to trouble Helga with them?" Two asked flat out, blinking a few times. But she didn't speak with rudeness, but the question was actually asked with curiosity. "I don't understand, that...doesn't make much sense. Or..should it?"

~

Jaffery tipped her head to the side slightly, brushing arches of her silver-purple hair behind her ear as she propped her elbow up onto the edge of the table. "I suppose ya'd be right in claiming you're nothin' like her. I don't remember her havin' any knowledge of how to bake first and foremost. However, you look like her. Sound like her. There are those similarities in there somewhere." She tapped her finger against the desk softly as Helga spoke about the smoothie, a light interest coming to her face when the things within it were explained.
"Hm...sounds like'ah advertisement hoax. Either that or a fuckin' laxative." Her vaguely hair tipped ears gave an odd little twitch in which they seemed to lower completely for a quick second before going into a perk. Her hazy iris lacking eyes remained on Helga. "However, chocolate doesn't sit well with my stomach. The smoothie, on the other fingers, I feel I will thoroughly enjoy." And with that, she grabbed the remaining smoothie. "Oh, and by the by, it's Sir, not "Lady". One of the wonderful perplexities of life."
She took a careful sip from the smoothie, giving the taste a few seconds to settle on her taste buds. "Hm, a few hints of lime-mint Smirnoff would do well in turning this into my variety of adult beverages. It could use a bit more lemon as well. Other than so, I would deem it a 100% natural delight."

"Still the picky little dwarf aren'tcha?" Joseph chuckled some. "Guess some things ain't too fond of changin'."

"I was gifted with a taste for fine dinin' and delicately worthy beverages. You can't just change that." Jaffery replied. "I wasn't the boss's teacher in the culinary arts for nothin'."

"Yeah, if you call whacking my knuckles before I could even pick up the wrong ingredients all the way teaching." Wiezen commented. "Guess it paid off though."
last edited hace más de un año
her smoothies aren't suppose to fucking lack anything! xD hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Psh, they lacked today XD hace más de un año
Oh shush, it's be-fucking-lievable hace más de un año
N-No, I guess it doesn't *Franziska shook her head at the idea* But I don't know who else to turn to for help. Helga is the only one with really powerful magic that I know
"Magic? Hey, I-I have magic too!" Two exclaimed, her ears perking some. But then they began to lower. "I just can't...use it very well. Or...well, either." She scratched her arm a little. "Can you use magic too?"
*Franziska was ready to shake her head, but then thought about it, before she answered* Well, technically, no. I just used bottled magic. Mostly pyromancy
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
Helga's face darkened immediately after Jaffery's comment when she took the fist sip. She blinked, her nails digging into her palms before she excused herself from Wiezen's side. When she had placed her drink back on the table after the first sip, the witch grabbed Jaffery's cup without a word and exited the room. Helga's eye twitched as she dragged herself downstairs, heading back into the kitchen. She retrieved a lemon from the basket of vegetables, slicing it in half with a single sharp nail of hers. The nymph squeezed just the right amount of it into Jaffery's drink, stirring it with the straw she provided.

She then proceeded to make a quick, special snack that did not involve chocolate to please her guest. Using unsalted, plain miniature cookies, she spread a generous peanut butter layer on top of it and sliced a banana – it being the perfect size for the bite-size cookies. She made a couple more of them onto a plate and drizzled some pure honey on top of it. Ten minutes later, she was already back up the stairs and in the office. She slid the iMpRoVeD smoothie across to Jaffery, and placed the plate of healthy treats in front of her before she returned to Wiezen's side.
"Pyromancy?" Two's ears were once again perking, her interest now caught. And then she thought back to the term bottled magic. "So...you can put magic in a bottle? Like truth potions?"

~

Jaffery furrowed her brows some when Helga had taken the smoothie and left the room, her eyes going to Wiezen for one of her perfectly trimmed eyebrows to arc into a questioning lift. "Is this a normalcy here?"

Wiezen shrugged once again. "One of her habits. She's....I want to say a perfectionist, but that would be too much. But more so of uh...give me a second, the word'll come to me eventually." He said while grabbing two more the cookies and stuffing his mouth with them.

"A nuisance? That's what I'd call it if that happened to my food every time at tha dinner table." Joseph said, having to hold his smoothie between two fingers so that he didn't accidentally crush it.

"No, cuz it's not like it happens frequently. Excuse me, still tryin' to think of the right word." Wiezen said, scratched the side of his head with his finger. When Helga returned with the smoothie and new cookies, he raised an eyebrow. "Feel better now?"

Jaffery eyed the smoothie for a moment before taking a sip from its improved state. "Hm, better. But now the lemon over shadows the rest of the fruits's freshness. But nothin' that will do any harm." She said, taking another sip from her smoothie, tasting more of it. "In fact, I'd say I may prefer it this way."

Wiezen's hands inched towards the cookies that Helga had made for her, only to find his hand being popped with the strange spoon that Jaffery had.

"I believe those were made for me." Jaffery took one of the cookies and plopped it into her mouth without so much as glancing at it. "Mm~ Delicious. Add a few almonds into them next time too. Adds for a extra enjoyable crunch."
fuck tu almonds, fuck, your lemons, FUCK YOUR EVERYTHING hace más de un año
Yeah, fuck this guy, he's not allowed to be satisfied. But apparently, when Helga asks for almonds, tu better give her almonds before Jade fucking loses it XD hace más de un año
xD At least Wind gets that she's a dude...or used to be. hace más de un año
I do? I'm just mocking Jade because I'm super fucking mad that she thinks I insulted Helga, which I never did XD hace más de un año
*Franziska shook her head a little up and down* Yeah, you could say that
"Magic in a bottle huh..." Two said out loud in thought. "So...potions." When she said the word "potions", she said it so blandly that it was as if all interest in their conversation just dropped. "I suck at making potions."
Oh, potion making is pretty easy, actually. If you want, I could teach you some time. It's the least I could do. Of course, I only know how to make fire potions *Franziska gave a sort of chuckle as she spoke to Two*
"Fire potions...that sounds neat. I would love for you too teach me how!" Two said, her ears now perked to their fullest. She had never heard of fire being in a potion before. She had seen magic fire from time to time, but never trapped within the confines of a bottle. "How do you put in the bottle without the bottle melting? Or without getting burned?"
*Franziska started to giggle. Never before has anyone been this excited to hear about her fire potion making.* Well, you see, all it takes is finding the right ingredients and mixing it up into a special liquid. The bottles they are put in are used to the magic, but once the glass is shattered, it unleashes a blaze like no other
Helga nodded at Wiezen's question, her twitching coming to a stop. But as soon as she started throwing out more suggestions, her brows furrowed deeply. She gritted her teeth quietly before inhaling deeply, turning her attention to Wiezen instead. Watching him enjoy her food calmed the anger swelling up inside of her.
Wiezen was in the middle of chewing another cookie before his chewing slowed to a halt, and he seemed to be thinking for a moment. "Overly-sensitive!" He said suddenly as he had a eureka moment. "That's what I was looking for, or at least, one of them. It'll work for now." He said grabbing another cookie. "Its bearable at the minimum."

"So, then they're complete opposites, hm?" Jaffery said, popping another one of the bite-sized cookies into her mouth, the dark purple of her tongue being seen for only a brief moment.

"More so than less in some ways." Wiezen answered, reaching for another one of her cookies again until his knuckles was popped. "Damn it, stop with the spoon!"

"It's impolite to touch and thieve another person's meal." Jaffery said in a rather matter-of-factually tone.

"...I am impolite wiseguy." Wiezen said. "When I'm polite to other people it doesn't work out all too well." He shrugged. "Part of why I stopped pursuing my early dreams of designing clothing. Specifically tuxedos."

"You? Designing suits?" Jaffery lifted an eyebrow. "Interesting. What made ya change your mind?"

"...They told me that I couldn't wear people as clothing..." Wiezen answered, blinking blankly for a second or two before taking another sip from his smoothie.

~

"Oooh...cool. Or..hot, ehehe..." Two tapped her fingers together. "I sort of..or rather I do suck at that too. Even when I think that I have all the ingredients and mix it up right it just blows up in my face. Mrs. Qua--Auntie, says that I just need to have more trust in myself. But that's..kind of hard to do."
*Franziska was a little surprised at Two's comment. Franziska didn't even know Helga had a niece. Regardless, she smiled and nodded* Well, it all depends on how fresh the ingredients are. It's better to get them straight from the wildness rather than bought in a store. You never know how high quality they are until it's too late, so it's best to get them freshly made
"Really?" Two seemed to be dumbfounded by this, and it led to a rather odd question that had a presumptuousness answer to it in the back of her mind. "So...does trashcans outside count as the wilderness? A-and if so, on a scale how high would the quality be?"
*Franziska shook her head* Oh, no, no, no. That will never do, dear. You gotta really go out there and hunt for the material... preferably a pair of Gargoyle eyes, a single strand of hair from a witch, be it a good or bad one, and the spit of a salamander. All fresh from their natural places
"...." Two stared at Franziska for a moment, looking away in thought until her attention found itself going back to Franziska. "So...it was the quality of my ingredients? Which means.." It wasn't the amount of trust she had in herself. "Which means Auntie Helga lied.." Her ears lowered some, and she looked over at the clone. She looked back to Franziska. "Do you know how to make truth potions?"
*Franziska noticed her frown, and did what she could to cheer her up* Wait a moment, I don't think your aunt is a liar. Maybe she's just mistaken, that's all. After all, it's been so long since she had to do any potion making. Maybe she's just rusty. And, I'm afraid not. As I said before, I can only make fire potions
she's not fucking rusty what the fuck xD hace más de un año
she's the right one here. it's the lack of confidence, not a fucking trash can xD hace más de un año
Two's cheeks puffed some in a childish manner and she crossed her arms. "Not fair..." She barely knew how to do much of anything. Sure, she knew her away around using her swords some, and she was pretty good with weapons that required a steady hand, but other than that, the only other thing that she knew how to do was clean. Gargoyle eyes, a strand of witch's hair, and salamander spit. Where the heck was she going to get salamander spit? "I-I wanna learn how to make them too.."
*Franziska smiled at Two as she said these words* I admire your dedication, young lady. Well, if you ever need to be taught, I could always help. I usually charged people a five hundred gold pieces to do that sort of stuff. After all, getting those things aren't easy. But, you're family of Helga's, and family of Helga's is a friend of mine, so I'll teach you for free. Of course, just this once *Her smile and brief laughter, however, said otherwise*
Helga rolled her eyes. "I am not overly-sensitive." The witch stated, her eyes squinting lightly as her husband. As he talking to Jaffery, she squeezed herself in between him and the plate of cookies, her small safe place where to think and talk. She remained there in silence, leaning against her husband and nuzzling him for comfort. "I just like to make sure people enjoy what I serve them." She corrected.
Two didn't get while Franziska had laughed, but she took it as a signal that she should have been doing so as well. Except it ended up being awkward for her with how brief it had been. "I-I could get the gold somehow if you'd like?" She offered still just in case. She didn't exactly know how, and she didn't plan on asking Helga for any money. But she would figure something out.

~

"And what about with everything else? I mean...you aren't exactly very good at accepting constructive criticism either. Hence, overly-sensitive." Wiezen said. "Actually, "not very good" would be an understatement. It's like you have this thing where you like to criticize people, but can't take what you dish out. You're like a reverse sponge, you can spill alotta water but you can't soak it up." He scratched his temple lightly with his index finger. "For example. If you were to tell me that I could improve my cooking. And then I tell you you could improve your baking. But you get pissy and emotional. Except that we both know who's the better cook out of the both of us, so that wouldn't fully apply to that I guess."

Joseph cleared his throat after drinking the rest of his smoothie, his deep pitched voice speaking. "Aaah, now that, was fuckin' great. Though, I think I may need a larger glass next time. Trying to enjoy somethin' while trying not to crush what that somethin' kinda ruins the experience."

"Mmm, and why do you never consider bringin' your own cup? Not many people just have a buncha half giants visit their houses. 'Specially not these days." Jaffery stated.

"Can't help what's in the blood I guess." The large man gave a shrug, the chair and floor creaking immensely as he stood up to his feet, Helga no longer being the tallest person within the room. In fact, when he was in the chair, he had to almost bawl himself up some, but now that he stood and tried to stretch, he had to lean down just a bit to stop the top of his head from thumping against the ceiling. "But if that's all boss, I'll be takin' my leave. Have'ta get back to the wife and kids. Heh, if ya think your little squirt frogs are bad, ya should try sextuplets. Hard work nowadays."

Wiezen had nearly choked on a cookie and spit out his smoothie all in the same go. "Jo, what the FUCK!? What happened to the other two-- Clair and Clint, the twins!?"

"They moved out and are livin' their own lives now. Clair's become a blacksmith in Toowick, and Clint decided to run off to the seas to become a pirate. That kid..." Joseph rubbed his beard covered chin.
great, ruin the nuzzling and cuddling too por raining on helga's parade as well! hace más de un año
*Franziska smiled at Two as she patted her shoulder* Oh, nonsense. Consider this a little favor to you. It's my way of apologizing for knocking you down. No payment necessary, my dear
Two smiled some. "Really? You'd do that?" Her ears twitched some when something came to mind. "Oh hey, I forgot to ask you your name! I'm Two." She said, taking Franziska's hand in her own and shaking it. She saw that's how a lot of people greeted one another, shaking their hands and all. But she never quite got a grasp that she or someone had to offer their hand first before the shaking.
*Franziska smiled. She just assumed that her name was a sort of witch name, and shook Two's hand in the exact same manner* I'm Franziska. Just Franziska. No last name
"You don't have a last name either?" Two gave her a puzzled expression. She stared at Franziska for a long moment, her ears twitched again. And then she suddenly blurted it out. "W-were you created by a Professor too!?"
The witch paused her nuzzling against Wiezen when she heard the next few words come out of his mouth. She took a couple steps back and returned to the distance between them, awkwardly laughing and grinding her nails against her fingers within the pockets of her robes. "Y-Y-Yeah, ha-ha... ha... Reverse sponge, ye-yeah..." Her attention turned to Joseph when he stood up, her ears lowering slightly at how big he was.
*Franziska turned her head in confusion at Two's response* A... professor? No, not at all. I was just born to be a Psychopath. We don't have families, we die young, and we don't exactly behave normally. As you can see, I failed in all of those so.... I don't know exactly what I am. My lover did tell me that I wasn't really good at anything, so... I don't know what I can say about that
Is Franziska accidentally going to make Flynn sound like a horrible person..... Hopefully XD hace más de un año
I'm just waiting for Rosemary and Helga to meet. That's gonna be fun XD hace más de un año
Weiss is going to be there just like..."I fucking told tu so, HAH!" hace más de un año
"..O-oh..." Two's eyes lowered to the floor, and she nodded in understanding. "Professor, or Bonnus as Auntie calls her, used to tell me that all the time. Well..not in such a light manner. She called me failure..and always said that if I didn't do what she instructed that I would only be just that. She also...did other things, but I finally got away from her. So she can't say things like that to me anymore, or throw me into test tubes, or say that I can't eat anything yet. Because Auntie said that I can eat stuff whenever I want to. And she said that I didn't have to listen to what the Professor said, or drink potions that made me not look like myself."

~

Wiezen scrubbed his hand across his face for a moment. "And what about Ma'Ree? She doing well?"

Joseph gave a nod. "As good as ever. She claims that she's gotten old, but I doubt it. I'm pretty much there myself. Can't really get around like I used to."

"Could've fooled me.." Wiezen said, scratching his head.

"I believe I'll be taking my leave as well. The strip clubs, restaurants and harlot bars aren't going to run themselves now are they?" Jaffery said, standing from her chair now and pushing it up to the table. She was the shortest person in the room, only around the same height as Zealia. She took the two remaining cookies that Helga had made for her and plopped them into her mouth one after the other.

Wiezen looked between them both, his ears lowering very slightly. "Alright then. We'll all be back here in three days to commence our operation. Bring what you need, an what we discussed. That clear?"

"As a glass of water." Joseph replied, his voice enough to speak for Jaff as well.

"Good." Wiezen nodded. "Once you're both out through the portal, feel free to take care of the problem please and thank you."
Well, she's right *Franziska nodded, trying not to make Two feel too smothered with sympathy* You are you, you don't belong to anyone else. I can't imagine what you've gone through Two, but I know that what you are doing now, getting out into the world and doing whatever pleases you, is the best thing you could do, and I am glad that you are doing just that *Another smile graced Franziska's face as she patted Two's shoulder*
"The problem?" Helga's ears perked some in curiosity as she overheard Wiezen. She looked between him and the guests, her ears ears drooping some again. "It was a pleasure meeting all of thee..." The nymph said, giving a small bow as respect to them both. "I will make sure to get a bigger glass for thee next time." She giggled softly with a small snort at Joseph.
Joseph gave a chuckle at Helga's words, his small laughter lie a rumble of rolling thunder within the room. "It would be much appreciated lil lady." He replied, returning the bow she gave him the best she could without breaking...well, everything.

"It was a pleasure meeting ya as well, Quartz. I'll admit that ya weren't what I thought ya'd be primarily." Jaffery said, giving the witch a small smile before looking to Wiezen. "And don't ya worry boss. We'll have it covered. After all, as you said, we're back in the business. Tah-tah~!" She gave them a wave before placing a hand on Joseph's massive arm.

"Take care." Wiezen gave a small wave as he watched them glowly dimly before their bodies warped and imploded before disappearing. "...huh..forgot we could do that." He turned back to the two briefcases that laid across the table, picking both of them up and heading over to his desk.

~

Two smiled some more now, getting into a better sense of self. "Thank yo--" She came to a stop, her ears perking for a moment when she heard the door open and close, however, by the time she turned around, whoever it was was already gone. She went to the window and peeked through, only catch the guests just in time before they disappeared.
*Franziska noticed Two's sudden shift in alarm as she made her way towards the door. She followed behind Two, not being able to catch a glimpse of the guests* Was it the wind?
The witch began to collect the empty glasses and plates, gathering them onto the tray she brought them all in. She cleaned Wiezen's table until it was spotless like it had first been when entering. She watched Wiezen carry the brief cases to his desk, perking her ears some in curiosity. Of course, she wanted to ask so many questions. Though, she did not want to come by as nosey and bother Wiezen with her interest, and instead sighed softly. "...I-Is Wiezen in need of anything else?" She asked, carrying the tray of dirt plates. His wife wanted to make sure he had everything he needed and he wasn't hungry or thirsty or had any requests of cleaning.
Two was silent for a moment, but shook her head later. "No...just a few of Helga and Wiezen's guests..." Her stomach gurgled some in dismay when she thought back to the creature within the office. "Guests.." She shook her head again to move her mind from the image of it as she turned back to Franziska only to pause again, now noticing more of her facial features.
"..You're..pretty." She said, smiling kindly at the woman.

~

"Yeah, one more thing." Wiezen said while setting the suitcases down carefully onto his desk. "Go shower and get ready for us to leave. You're covered in cookie dough and chocolate." He said, only giving her a brief glance as he flexed his fingers as his attention went back to the brief case. He unlocked one of them and opened it slightly only for an immense light to shine from it before he immediately closed it back. He raised his eyebrows and whistled. "Good stuff." He murmured, patting the top of the suitcase.
*Franziska gave a light blush, her cheeks turning slightly red before she smiled* Oh, I'm not that pretty. I have bags under my eyes and I can never get my hair the right way. I must look like a mess. No need to such nice words, Two
"...You like me covered in chocolate cookie dough." She said in attempt of a joke. Though her voice was barely above a whisper. She assumed she wasn't heard when Wiezen's attention was mostly focused on whatever was in the briefcase, her ears drooping some. Her nails clutched the tray tightly before she exited the room. As she headed downstairs, she encountered her clone cleaning the rest of the vomit on the top of the staircase. They gave each other a small nod, Helga carefully going downstairs and washing the dishes.
"No..I mean it." Two squinted very slightly, lifting her hand towards Franziska's face hesitantly before placing it on her cheek. Her hand was warm. "There is..something deep in your aura..something more." Something that she had missed. She looked her in the eyes, her own seeming to be searching. "Wilderness--caged wilderness. Freedom doesn't belong there. It's...like a bird with two broken wings, trying to sing the world a song that it has been waiting for ages to hear from a beak that has been fractured out of place, a deep grey mist extinguishing a flame meant to burn." She frowned slightly.
"You are...unhappy. But you desire to be happy. Free...flourishing. What makes you sad?"
*Franziska was silent at what Two was saying. Everything she said, it both made no sense and made too much sense all at the same time. She was silent for a moment, but soon, she answered in a quiet tone* It's Flynn, an alchemist, and someone I love very much. I'm not the one who is sad, but him... He can't even feel that anymore. I worry about him every day. He hasn't smiled in twenty years and I can't stand to see him suffer like this any longer. If I could make him stop, I would, but I feel so... useless
Useless as in actually useless o Helga's pseudo definition of useless? XD hace más de un año
Well, no one would hate themselves THAT much, so.... Actually useless XD hace más de un año
Two moved her hand to her side, her brows furrowing as she went into deep thought. "Love...I know little about it. And what I know is that it starts off with a sweet taste. It tastes like your first slice of cake, something that you've never had before. Something that looks good, and when you eat it, it tastes good too. It starts with the cake, a little crumby but something wholesome and enjoyable. And then the icing, they have intercourse...but then it starts to crumble apart, and the crumbs are all of the better times spent with the other that some people try to put back into a whole. But even when they manage to somewhat, it's never the same as it once was. And then it starts tasting bitter..bitter all around. And then...sad. I know what it feels like to be useless. It's not a very good feeling. Trying to mend strings of yarn that were suppose to be for a blanket back together, only for the strings to keep breaking away. Except the strings are when you reach your hand out to help, and the breaking away is when the people you try to mend together turn away."
Her fingertips had started tapping together, and she hadn't caught herself going into a babble again.
*Franziska listened carefully to Two's words, even if she was going on into a tangent. Once she was finished, Franziska spoke up* But how do I fix this? I want Flynn to be happy, to be there for his family, to just smile again like he used to. I worry he may be too far gone, but I need to still have some hope for him
"...Hope?" Two's ears twitched at the word. "Hope is the last wish for rain in the driest of places. A prayer for warmth in the coldest of winters. I don't think I know how to fix things like that...because the only thing that I can taste is a bird's feathers behind steel bars. And if it wants to fly...set it free." She paused for a moment. "Perhaps Helga would be better for these sorts of things. She's an adult..."
The witch gave the glass cups and plates one last rinse before setting them aside to dry, wiping her hands on her dirty robe. She used her hand as a fan, panting softly since she was exhausted with everything that had happened so far this morning. Helga rolled up her sleeves some, fixing her hair as she prepared to go discuss what was the problem with Franziska.

Meanwhile, Flynn had finally gotten up from the small table once he was done eating. He walked with his plate his hand, tossing it into the sink and watching it shatter into pieces. "Oops." The alchemist said emotionlessly. He made his way out the dining room, and as he turned to head up the stairs, he encountered Layla sitting against a wall where she had heard everything. Her knees were brought up to her chest, her head buried into her arms as her hanging hair blocked her sight. Flynn stared at her quietly, listening to her sniffle and whimper. His eyes squinted before he rolled them, walking past her.

Layla shivered some before she lifted her head when she heard footsteps nearby. Her bawling eyes made contact with her father. "-I-I-I'm s-sorry for ru-ruing your l-life and m-mom's..." She cried. Flynn stopped at the first step of the narrow staircase.

"Too bad we didn't keep the receipt, huh?" Was all that he said before he went upstairs. Layla's wavering silver-blue eyes stared in disbelief and her father. Her hands combed through her hair as she sniffed, wiping away the tears from her dampened cheeks. She slowly got to her feet before she ran into her small room which was downstairs. She locked the door, pressing against it and failing to not sob anymore. The girl went to her little wardrobe and retrieved a small duffle bag where she began to stuff it with clothes.
Oh, so this is why tu wanted Franziska to leave. Ooh. Wow, so Flynn is even WORSE than I could've imagined XD hace más de un año
I don't know why I put an XD at the end. I utterly despise Flynn hace más de un año
He was just a little twerp in the first RP. Now he's actually the worst. And I just know tu won't let Helga give Franziska a solution hace más de un año
nop hace más de un año
Y-Yeah *Franziska gave a half-hearted nod before continuing faintly* Perhaps so. I... I'm sorry. I'll come back tomorrow. Just tell Helga that any time she is available will do fine, alright? *She forced a smile as she made her way to the door*
Two smiled and placed her hand on Franziska's shoulder to stop her. Shepatted her on the shoulder, assuming that it was a sort of comforting thing that people did. "In the past year, I have met bad people. But I've also met good people too. You are a good person." But then she looked down at her clothes, now noticing that they were still drenched. She had managed to forget all about them. "I hope to see you again tomorrow. It was...nice, talking to you." She said, going off in the direction where she remembered that Helga's clone had said the bathroom was.
"I'm here." Helga called after Franziska, dusting off the excess baking flour from her robe. She walked into the living room, pleased with the cleaning that her clone had done. Her attention turned back to Franziska. "Greetings, Franny. It's been a while, has it not? Pardon all the interruptions... This morning has been... busy."
No, Fran's going inicial before Flynn fucks up the rest of her life XD hace más de un año
He already fucked up twenty one years of her life XD hace más de un año
Just like how Helga refused to track her because, "No, she is better off probably dying" And then sold their comprar in the end and fucked Rosemary over in the end XD hace más de un año
*Franziska turned from the door as she saw Helga making her way down* Oh, I appreciate it, Helga. But, I don't want to be a bother. I was just going to head home and speak to you on a more tolerable date
"Huh? No, today is a perfect day to talk." The witch said, ignoring the fact it was her birthday. She yawned a little, curling a few strands of hair behind her pointy ears. "I am not busy today," she lied, " And I will be more than glad to help thee." The witch assured her with a short nod. She took a seat and patted the side of the couch. "It has been almost a decade I believe since we've spoken. What is it? Hath thine little girl got in another bike accident? I have just the thing for scars, you know. Best cream in the market." The nymph gave a tired chuckle.