windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Enricho gave a nod, and with that, he lead Two towards the living quarters. He sat down in a small wooden chair before he looked at Two, his hands on his lap, as he spoke to Two* Alright, so how did you know where we were? We are out in the desert, away from civilization, where we prefer to be. How was it you were able to track us?

*Rosemary ignored the voice as she looked around the chamber. The sight of it all, the horrid smell, it had no effect on her. She just continued through the dark cave, still in search of the alter*
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Two followed Enricho down to the living room and looked around, her eyes trailing over the books on the shelves before her attention went back to Enricho when he spoke. She didn't really know whether or not sitting down was a good idea. And after the last incident where sitting down without permission or being granted to apparently was offensive, really offensive, she felt more comfortable standing up.
"Well..I didn't necessarily track you." She began. "The memory of here brought me here. A memory that's not entirely mine. It took me three months to get here by foot, since my last attempt at making a teleportation potion didn't...go so well." She cringed internally at the memory of herself mixing all of the wrong ingredients together just for it to explode in her face. And then another one from when she actually mixed the right ingredients only for it still explode in her face. She found the entire process of it frustrating, and decided not to attempt to make anymore of them.
"Not only that but...the Professor, the former Queen of Deodrain, had a few documents on you and this area from what I can remember. So I sort of used a map to get to a city of desert folks that's about a day and a few hours from here--and it's REALLY cold here at night by the way." She added. "Anywho, a few said that you two lead travelers through the desert and protect them from the monsters that they might come across, so I came and found your home on a whim."

~

"Yeah...that alter thing is definitely around here somewhere. Wait a fucking minute...one..two..three..four--there's seven of them." The voice said. "Just up ahead."

As Rosemary headed deeper into the chamber, she soon would come across a opening that was slightly bigger, and there at the end, were the children. A lot of them. Some of them were already dead, their bodies starved and decaying. And the few that were still alive were chained by the ankles and huddling away from the entrance, sobbing and telling who they thought was the creature coming to stay away. Their bodies were frail and thin from food deprivation, making their urine damp clothes baggier than they should have been on them. Their gaunt faces stared towards Rosemary, expressions of sheer terror plastered onto each one them.
last edited hace más de un año
*As Rosemary came into contact with the children, she let her guard down slightly, her expression softening as she tried to calm them down* H-Hey, don't worry. I'm here to get you all out of here. I just need to find altar *Her eyes tried to avoid the corpses, not wanting to lose her concentration by the sight of them*

*Enricho's eyes only opened slightly at the mention of the former queen of Deodrain* So Bonnus isn't queen anymore? Can't exactly say I'm sad to hear that. Our last meeting wasn't the best in the world, and I don't really look forward to seeing her again *As she spoke, Enricho gave a nod* I see. I guess it only makes sense then. But how did you get these memories? And if they aren't yours, then whose are they?
The voice had access to Rosemary's sight as well while she spoke to the children, and it shifted around in her thoughts in a unsettled fashion. "Uuuh..Rosemary..." The voice in her head started slowly as the children back away them at the mentioning of an altar, the sound of goo shifting coming from the ground when they moved.
"They ARE the altars...couldn't say we saw that one coming."

~

"Well..she hasn't been the queen for the passed twenty or so odd years.." Two said, scratching her head some as Enricho continued to speak. "Well I...I'm Lilithann...but also Sonni, you knew her too. They're both sort of my parents in a sense to say. But...the last time I saw Helga, she said that two mother's can't make a baby, which I know now after I went around asking how they were made. But to put it in perspective, the memories I used to get her were Lilithann's. I turned out that she had been here before I guess. As for how I got them, I..." She came to a stop, gulping hard.
Even after a year of knowing what she new now, it was still a hard truth potion for her to swallow, knowing that how she came to be wasn't normal. The purpose of the tests that had been ran on her countless amounts of times. Why she had been forced to drink down potions. She mustered up her dignity and finished what she had started to say. "I was created to have them by the Professor."
W-What? *Rosemary looked around. Not sure who to talk to, she spoke to the voice in shock* What do you mean they're the altars? They're just little kids, dammit?! Are you telling me... *Rosemary went silent at the thought of what would come next*

*Enricho was silent for a moment at the answer. He didn't need confirmation. He could understand it perfectly from her behavior and tone. He whispered to himself* Goddammit, Bonnus. You never changed *He looked back up at Two, before getting up from the chair and heading towards a cabinet. He opened it and pulled out one of the many maps of the world that was stored in there, before laying it out on the table for Two. He pointed at a location that was far from the desert, close to one of the major cities* Helga lives here, or rather, in the area around it. She and Wiezen keep to themselves nowadays with no other family. I don't know if it will be easy to access. Wiezen isn't exactly welcoming of new guests. It's hard to get him to accept old friends these days as well. You'll find the portal to their location in a cave just outside the city. And, it's not that I don't trust you, but if you plan anything, Helga and Wiezen can hold their own in a fight. Just giving you a heads up in case you plan anything, alright?
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Wow, tu REALLY scared off Jade, COLA XD hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
....are you...assuming my race XD hace más de un año
(And yes...that is a joke) hace más de un año
"Yeah...that's exactly what I mean..." The voice answered, already knowing the rest of what her question was going to be. "If that thing made them the altars, then they are what it's feeding off of. It's the same thing that happened to all of these other bodies here. And if they're the altars then they have to be taken care of."

~

Two had cringed at the part where he had mentioned Wiezen and how he wasn't very welcoming of people, and how it was hard to accept old friends, whatever that part meant. "Yyyeaah...Mr. Quartz and I have some..history and catching up to do." She said, forcing a nervous laugh out of habit and tapping her index fingers together. "U-um...is there a faster way that I can get there?"

"Yes." Ossiana answered her as she entered the living room with a bowl of oatmeal that was sided with buttered toast and a few slices of cooked meat from previous night's hog roast.
But we came here to save them, dammit! We aren't just going to kill them! There has to be something else! *Rosemary held onto her sword tightly in frustration, the situation making her anger rise*

*Enricho gave a nod to Two and went back to the cabinet, returning with a teleportation potion* Since you have the location in your mind, you can just teleport there using this. It isn't going to take you to Helga right away, but it will send you to the same location she is at
Two stared blankly at the teleportation spell as she retrieved it. Great...even HUMANS CAN MAKE A FREAKING POTION WITHOUT IT EXPLODING!
But then she gasped when the potion was taken from her hands by Ossiana.

"But first, you will eat. I have enough of my husband wanting to skip out on his meals, and I will be damned if a guest will do the same." Ossiana stated with a hmph that was meant for Enricho while placing the food into Two's possession. "Sit, it seems rather uncomfortable to enjoy a meal while standing dear." She said while guiding Two to a place on the couch that sat on the left of the two cushioned chairs that were around the table.

Two's eyes wandered to the food that was in her hands, and she sniffed at it some, checking to see if it had anything that would put her to sleep, or poison, or anything else that wasn't supposed to be in food. And then she began to eat before she came to a stop, her attention going to Ossiana's hair. "Are..are you a Quartz too?"

Ossiana raised an eyebrow. "I, a Quartz? I zhink not. I am a Morgan, merely close family friends of there's as they are ours."

"Oh...I thought that since you had hair almost like mine that..."

Ossiana began to burst into chuckles. "While it is a trait of the Quartz, mostly from Helga's side of the family, not everyone with hair as so are related to them."

Two facepalmed. "I knew it!"

~

"Then I'd suggest you close your eyes and let me take things from here. Because I don't see any way around this.." The voice said. But then it paused. "Does it...really bother you that much, even with knowing how much these rugrats have suffered and would probably like to be put out of their misery?" It asked, an odd question from it.
Stop turning this around to making me look terrible! You can't expect taking the lives of an innocent child to be easy like it probably is for you! Call me what I am, but I am not a monster. As fucked up as I am, I'm a human too, dammit! We can find a way to save them, without having to kill them!

*Enricho turned to Ossiana with a slight grimace as he responded* I'll have you know that this was the first meal in a long time that I skipped. You can't hold this over my head forever, Oss!
"Hmm...human, huh?" That was the only thing that the voice said before there was a click in Rosemary's head, her vision suddenly starting to zoom all the way out, as if she were being pull through a tunnel, everything around her being peeled away until there was nothing but white. Blankness, everywhere.

~

"You made me a promise Enricho Morgan, one zhat you did not keep! Hold this over your head I shall!" Ossiana protested with a finger lifted as she made her way back into the kitchen with the potion.

Two's ears twitched at the conversation as she began to eat, rearing back when she found out how hot the food was. She licked her lips, blowing at the steam for a few seconds before trying against with success, her taste buds rewarded with the relish of Ossiana's cooking. Her ears perked all the way for a few seconds at how something as simple as oatmeal tasted so good. It tasted different from how she was used to eating it. The blandness was exchanged with sweetness and cinnamon, the bitter taste now swapped with a crunch from what tasted of almonds along with the savor of raisins.
*Enricho crossed his arms as he watched ehr walk off* Oh please, you can't stay mad at me forever, and you know it. Come evening, I'll make you forget this ever happened *He shook his head with a chuckle, but once he remembered the company, he cleared his throat and remained silent. He turned to Two, watching as she ate her food, though nothing else came from him to start a conversation*

W-What's going on? *Rosemary tried to look around, but felt as though her eyes weren't even moving. Everything around her was nothing, and it started to disturb her* Hey! What is happening!?
Rosemary's eyes began to relax as she was in the blank space, and soon, the voice that was in her head spoke. However this time, it was not from within her head. "Us, that's what's happening." The voice came from above her, and when she looked up she was find another her, staring down at her with yellow pupilless eyes. She wore the same clothing, except that a hood was pulled over her head halfway. She seemed to be standing on nothing as she was upside down. Yet, her hair nor the hood on her head seemed to be effected by her position.

~

"You are correct, however, zhat doesn't mean that I cannot try!" Ossiana called from the kitchen as she went to clean up Oriocho and the mess that she had made.

Meanwhile, Two had to stop herself from scarfing down the food that she had been given, not wanting to burn her tongue by accident again, but at the same time wanting to get something in her stomach. She grabbed a piece of toast and was about to devour it into crumbs until she came to a stop. She looked at the two pieces of toast, and then to the slices of roasted hog. Her eyes shifted between the two before she grabbed all of the slices of meat and smacked it onto the piece of toast in her hand, then grabbed the other slice of bread and smashed it all together.
Her mouth watered at her creation, and she started tearing it apart soon afterwards.
*Enricho chuckled again at Ossiana's response, but his attention returned to Two, and was utterly shocked at how she went about eating her food, if it was considered eating. He couldn't help but think about how it was no different for Ossiana or Oasis, and then he hoped that Orio would be a more careful eater*

*Rosemary looked at the figure in utter shock, before she was able to force out a question* Who are you?
cosmic_fusions commented…
No, she won't either xD hace más de un año
Runs in the family xD Orio has already gotten started hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, why must tu always start discord in these comments? hace más de un año
"You know who I am, jackass." The other her spoke. "But then again, I guess not. Because while you've been so busy the last twenty or so years being a dummy and "Oh Macross, Macross Macross mAcroSS", you never stopped to ask me my name." She crossed her arms. "But, since you asked, just call me Eros. Or in better words, your better half of the brain. Guessin' you're wondering why you're here huh?"

~

Two bit into her crafted sandwich of toast and boar meat, tearing off large chunks to chew while scooping a spoon full of oatmeal into her mouth behind it. She was eating as if she had little time to do so, not just because she was passed the point of being just hungry. When she looked up and saw that Enricho was looking at her, a blush of embarrassment came onto her face. But instead of coming to a stop, she raised the bowl higher to hide her face from view.
*Rosemary looked around in confusion, but as soon as she got an idea of what was happening, her confusion turned to anger* If you hurt those kids, I swear to god, I'll kill you!

No need to be embarrassed *Enricho spoke to her, trying to ease her embarrassment* I've been around a lot of messy eaters in my years
"Relax doll face, won't lay a finger on the matted and piss covered hairs on their heads." Eros held a hand up in a sarcastic way of showing that she was swearing that she wouldn't. She rolled her eyes. "And besides. If you kill me I'll just kill you." She shrugged. "After all, that's exactly how the story would go since you'd be killing yourself. Buuuut, discussion for a different day."
She seemed to lower down until she and Rose were suddenly face to face, staring into the eyes of one another, though she remained upside down. "Instead, I have a proposition. I may or may not have a way that we could do this that doesn't involve them being cut into meat piles, you got me?"

~

Two lowered the bowl from her face, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, her eyes remaining on her bowl. "I-I'm not a messy eater it's just that...I haven't really been able to stop and eat like this in a while. I've been..busy. On the run. Having to defend myself almost everywhere I go."
*Enricho gave a nod* I know that feeling far too well, Two. It's not easy out there, especially now. You'd think that things would be different now that more countries are aware of the threat of Edrain, but it's only made people more cautious of others

*Rosemary listened carefully. She crossed her arms, skeptical of the whole thing, but decided to humor Eros* Fine. What is it?
"Yeah..." Two said getting the last spoonful of oatmeal from her bowl and plugging it into her mouth. "I wonder what the Professor's excuse is.." She muttered before placing the spoon into the bowl and sitting it down on the table in front of her. Not that it mattered what her excuse was. Because she had learned all too well that that woman didn't deserve the chance to explain herself to her at all.

~

Eros crossed her arms in a identical manner, staring at Rosemary as she started to speak. "First, I want more time out." She said flat out. "I want it whenever I ask for it. Feel free to add your little rules to it like I know you're going to do. And most importantly, I want you to start acknowledging that all of this we're Macross crap is bullshit that you make up just so you won't have to believe that I'm just as much you than you are yourself just to make yourself feel better. Because god knows, if I hear that shit, one more time." She closed her eyes for a moment while growling the last part.
"Secondly, I want half of your cuts of gold to myself. Because why the hell not?" She shrugged. "And finally...I don't have a number three, so whatever. There's benefits for both sides. We got a deal?"
*Once Enricho took notice of the empty bowl, he looked up at Two, now more trusting towards her, as he spoke* Do you need anything else before you head out? It's not a long trip, but if we can help in anyway, let us know

*Rosemary was annoyed already. She spoke to the voice* The hell do you need with gold? You're just a voice. Nothing more. Would you just take over my body or would you be a separate entity? I'm not going to say yes without some answers, dammit!
"Fine, I'll give you answers. First of all, it's our body. I'm only a voice because I never get to do anything. But I'm a hellavu lot more capable than you are. And yeah, I'd be taking over. You'd be the back seat operator for a change. But on the other bright side of that, you'd be able to sleep. See? Win for a win. And what I'll need gold for is to actually buy something to fucking eat. You know? Food. Cake. Pasta. Macaroni. Fucking steak and gravy cuisine." Eros said, naming off some of the foods that Rosemary had liked to eat when she could actually eat food.
"I am sick, and tired, of having to eat raw meat. Yeah, it tastes good and all, but come on. You don't even COOK it. Which brings us to the next win for win. You'll actually be able to eat food. Real food. Granted, what you do now will still be necessary for stopping us from going bat-shit crazy, but hey, at least you'd be able to eat somethin' different for a change right? Boiling it down, things would go a lot easier if you'd just accept me for what I am. You."

~

"Anything else?" Two went into thought for a moment. "I-If its not too much to ask, I'd like you to keep quiet about ever seeing me here. Not a word to anyone. I would also like something that I could use to hide my face if you wouldn't mind."
I don't see how I benefit from any of this. Sleep? I don't need it. Food? Still don't need it. I don't get any of that. You, however, get to live with that. There would be nothing I gain from this and you'd gain everything. I fail to see how this is beneficial to me in anyway *Rosemary remained skeptical*

*Enricho gave a nod* Understood *He went to the cabinet and took out a black face mask, handing it to Two* I used this a lot twenty years ago. Nowadays, I have no use of it, so I'm sure you can do some good with it
"Lets see, you don't "need" sleep because of me. I can't and don't sleep. But you do. Food? Don't give me that shit. You miss it just as much as the next person would, just like you miss being able to dream. Who do you think listens to your stray thoughts? Where do you think they go, hm?" She grinned. "I know all of your secrets. What you wish. What you need to keep your sanity. What keeps you up at night. But you want to talk beneficial? How about the choice to save those children? To have something that could be able to do so? Or how abooouuut, having what you lack the most to kill what you fear the most? Macross. I see it in the deepest crevices of your mind. I feel it when it bubbles to the surface. Behind all of that anger and animosity you hold against her, you fear her. That's why you told Weiss what you did. You never wanted to run into her again. Hell, I don't either. But because you aren't ready, and you'd just get us killed." Eros looked at her nails.
"You want to talk beneficial? Let's talk ME. The most beneficial thing you've had. You about to die and you fell unconscious? Oh, let me save your ass. You need to see a bit further? Let me do that for you. Come on, you know its true. You don't just do shit yourself. You need me. You've always needed me. Even when I was but a drifter in your subconscious. You sensed something weird, your instincts kicked in. Me. You getting your ass kicked and there's a sudden kick of energy and now you're on top. Me. We can be so much more than we are now. And you keep refusing it. Like a fish refusing to jump into the water to breath properly. Tell me, how long do you think it'll be until Judias Maximus gets into a situation where you're who she's counting on, and you can't do it hm? And she dies. Because you weren't enough to save her. Then what? You just come up with one of your "keep moving forward, hert dert brightside" sayings and think it'll be alright? Pssh, please. Her dying would break you into so many pieces that not even a puzzle master with a healing potion will be able to put your ass back together."

~

"Thank you.." Two said as she took the mask. "Having everyone recognizing me as a traitor of the Fre Kingdom is really bothersome. And it doesn't help that I'm not a traitor I just..." She shook her head quickly. "I'm hoping that Helga can help take this mark off of my face so I can at least have one less thing to worry about." She said, standing from her place on the couch.
Well, don't worry. Your among traitors here, Two *He gave a dry chuckle, but it died down. He knew that being considered a traitor was no laughing matter, and he stopped himself before he spoke again* Anything else or will that be all?

*Rosemary was silent the whole time, her expression not changing, but her anger lashing out inside. Once the voice had finished speaking, Rosemary only responded with her own question* You done?
"If you consider being stuck here waiting for an answer from you as done, then yeah, pretty much." Eros said with a shrug before she walked forward but then was sideways. "I'm pretty sure Judissia is still out there trying to fend off Mr. Grab n' Snack out there, so you might want to hurry it up."

~

"That will be all, thank you." Two said, giving a nod. "Well...almost all. I'd need the potion if I plan on actually going anywhere." She said, attempting to throw in a joke herself.
*Rosemary was silent for a moment, before she responded* If you try anything with my body, I will kill you and myself, do you understand? Don't kill anyone, don't hurt anyone, don't fuck anyone, don't do anything that you know I don't want you to do. Got it?

*Enricho gave a nod before he called out to Ossiana in the other room* Oss, the potion, please?
"...Okay, I can agree to like, three of those things but yeah, I got the jest of it mostly. I won't kill anybody unless they threaten to kill us. Or attempt anything else of that nature. Meaning, they try to hurt us, I will hurt them." Eros shrugged. And then she was standing straight in front of Rose, one hand in her pocket. The other stretched out towards her. "So, we got ourselves a deal then short stuff?"

~

Ossiana's head poked out of the kitchen. "Just one second darling, Orio is being fussy again." She said before disappeared back into the kitchen. She returned with their child, patting her on the back as she carried her into the living room. "Now now, zhis is not somezhing zhat you want to consume, Orio. Zhis is for our guest." She gave the potion to Two.

Two's eyebrows raised in surprise at seeing Oriocho in Ossiana's arms, sucking on one of her thumbs when traces of tears in her eyes. She also took notice of all four of the child's extra arms as she took the potion. "So this is what a baby looks like..." It was her first time actually seeing a baby, and she stared at Orio curiously, but then jumped slightly when she had burped suddenly.
*Rosemary was hesitant, but she grabbed the things hand, trying her best not to just pull her towards her and strike her in the face* Yeah, sure

*Enricho stood up, giving a smile to Orio* Aw, no need to be upset, little one. *He moved his hand underneath her chin in a scratching motion to tickle her chin to start making her giggle, before he turned to Two* Well, not all babies. Just ours. It's a long story, really
Eros's hand tightened around Rosemary's, and she grinned, slowly starting to chuckle. "A deal it is then. And one more thing." She yanked Rose towards her just as she felt Rose wanted to and punched her in the face. But right before the impact, Rosemary found herself back in the chamber, her body feeling numb, loose and immobile. Her vision was like standing at the entrance of a tunnel.
Her hands lifted on their own to be stared at through her eyes, the fingers around the katana that she had flexing themselves. And then her lips moved on their own. "Hm...snug."

~

Orio grinned at her father some, gurgling out a laugh when he tickled her chin and trying to grab his finger with two of her other small hands. And then her mouth opened, her eyes squinting close as she let out a tired yawn.

"Oh? Is it time for you nap already?" Ossiana chuckled. "I suppose it is..you have been up since before zhe sun rose."

Two smiled some as she watched Ossiana head up the stairs towards where she had entered the home, but then turn right, her ears twitching at the sound of a door opening. She looked to Enricho. "She's beautiful...and small. Such a small thing for a big world." She wondered how it felt to be a kid. A baby. To not have much of anything to worry about, and to have parents that loved them and took care of them until they became bigger babies. Or...adults.

*Rosemary was suddenly knocked back, not able to feel her body at all. Now, her anger was unleashed* What the fuck was that!?

*Enricho watched as Ossiana lead Orio up the stairs. He didn't take his eyes off, even when they were out of view, but he spoke to Two in a calm manner* She really is. You can probably see why I don't chose to return to travelling. I want to make her happy, her and Ossiana. I want to stay with them always, and I won't let myself be pulled back into a life of endless travelling, searching for some monster or criminal that is always on the move. I'm content with this life and I intend to live it out to the fullest
Eros flexed her fingers again, Rosemary's voice now being the one within confines of her own mind. "What was it? That was payback for all of the years of bullshit that it took just for us to get here." She cracked Rosemary's neck, stretching some. "Our body is so...stiff.." She muttered, but then chuckled. "So, how's it feel to be the one in the back of the room? I'd imagine that ya don't like it very much."
She said, moving Rose's body moving towards the children, her eyes gracing over the sharp blade of the katana within her grasp. "Just so you know, I lied....." She said, pausing as she lifted the blade and aimed it at the children, who cowered back and began to cry and scream. "About wanting cake, I mean. I could actually settle for a slice of pie."

~

"...How do I do that?" Two asked suddenly, her eyes looking a the potion for a moment before looking to Enricho. "I was always told that people were born with labels and purposes on them that they were destined to follow no matter what. But...it sounds like you changed that for yourself. It sounds...nice. How..how did you do it? Where did you start?"
Goddammit, don't just say shit like that at random! *Rosemary was confined, unable to move* And if I knew we were doing things out of payback, I would've punched you for a million reasons. Now help these kids already, will you?

*Enricho turned to Two and responded to her question, curiosity filling his mind* You just do it. Simple as that, really. Started when I was branded a traitor. I wanted to return to being a Hunter, but that was never going to happen. Then, when I saw what good that did me, and when I met the people who actually wanted to help me, rather than those that forced help from me, I just decided that I would live the life I wanted, rather then the one I was born into. You don't get it through requirements, it isn't an order that is given to you by the ones who think they're in charge. You just decide for yourself to change your life
cosmic_fusions commented…
just... DO IT. ....Sorry, that's joke is really old. hace más de un año
"Yeah yeah yeah, I hear ya." Eros spoke back to her in thought, bringing down the blade with more force than Rosemary's body was use to being able to use, her bones crackling uncomfortably as the blade sliced through the thick links of chains, sparks flying from the katana. "Alright you little fuckers, listen up. You want outta this dump? Then listen up. Now I don't know if you understand this right now, but a curse has been placed on you, and you being alive is feeding the thing that brought you here like chefs bringing five star meals to a shitty customer bound to give them a bad reputation in the local papers either way. You're bodies are frail so you can't fight back, your thin, and you smell like piss and shit. Regrettably, I sympathize with you."
She swiped the blade to the side. "So, with that said, we're getting the hell out of this house so that it can be killed. If that's understood, stay behind me. We're gettin' you all out of here."

~

Two was silent, Enricho's words registering in her mind for as long as she was quiet.
Just do it...
You just decide for yourself to change your life.
It's not an order...
And then she looked at him. "Thank you.." She said now for the third time, holding the mask close to her. "I'll keep that in mind." She gave him a small smile before opening the potion she had been given and drinking some of it. She felt a strange fuzzy feeling come across her body before she disappeared .
*Rosemary listened carefully, as well as watched, for what good it did, making sure that the voice didn't try anything*

*Once she was gone, Enricho sat back in the chair. Deep down, he was worried that she may have been sent by Bonnus to deal with some "unfinished business", but he was just glad that it hadn't come to that. He turned back to the stairs as he waited for Ossiana to return*
Eros led the children to the entrance of the chambers, all of them both frightened and hesitant as they followed behind her. But she stopped them there. "Alright, next step." She turned around to them, swinging the blade around with her carelessly. "All of you, close your eyes." When they did as she was told, she sliced open Rosemary's palm and went to each one of them, placing it over their mouth, the wound quickly healing. "For later. You can open them now."
She turned and continued forward, looking around for somewhere for them to take their leave.

~

Two appeared in front of the cave that led to the Quartz's portal, which in turn would take her to the place where she needed to be. But she staggered for a moment, feeling extremely dizzy, her stomach giving off a unsettling gurgle. It had been her first time actually using a teleportation potion, and regrettably, she felt as if she were going to vomit. She stumbled into the cave and leaned against the wall, taking a few deep breaths until the feeling of nausea finally went away so that she could continue.

~

Meanwhile, Ossiana remained in Oriocho's room, rocking her back and forth in her arms while humming softly, placing kisses on the child's head every now and then while stepping around the room in a rhythmless dance to woo Orio into sleep. As the baby's eyes began to droop while she sucked on her thumb, she carefully made her way over to her crib and laid her down, covering her with a thin bug snug blanket and tucking her in. She remained there for a few minutes, watching the child sleep before chuckling quietly and making her way out, closing the door some just enough to leave a small opening.
*Rosemary's eyes would've widened if she had them* What the hell was that supposed to be?

*As Ossiana turned toward the door, Enricho was there to greet her, a smile on his face, having seen just enough from just the crack in the door. He whispered, as not to wake up Orio* How come you never dance for me like that? *He gave a playful chuckle*
"A way to break the curse that they're under temporarily so that that they won't be walking food banks while they're gettin' outta here." Eros answered while guiding the children quickly. She ended up going to the hole that had been deliberately torn into the wall from the hallway earlier, her attention shifting towards where Judissia and the grave eater had been. "...Hope she ain't dead."
She shrugged and looked up at the hole, then back to the children. She went with the first thing that came to mind, grabbing one of the children by the arm. "You get up there, you wait for me understand? Good." She didn't give much of a different option before she pulled what was a little boy and tossed him up and into the hallway above, a small thud being heard.
And then the next. And then the next, until all of them were up there.

"Rose behind you!" Judissia's voice cut through air in the space.

Eros's eyes Eros's eyes narrowed and she moved quickly, her leg lifting as she turned and delivered a roundhouse kick straight to the face of the creature that had been in mid lunge at her, sending it flailing backwards and onto the opposite side of the room. "Hands off the merch ya shit stain in rags." She spat.

Judissia was just getting up from the ground, one of her arms split open by grizzly lash marks, a bit of the creature's black blood specked across her face along with an expression of surprise. "Damn Rose...you been holdin' out on me or something?"

Eros gave a shrug and replied nonchalantly. "I'm on my period." She said before jumping up and into the hallway. She peered back down. "You might want to hurry it up Judy, buddy boy over there's pretty pissed about its alters being taken.

~

"Because, dear. I have many more efficient ways of putting you to sleep." Ossiana responded with a small smirk. "I take it zhat our guest has left zhen? I hope zhat she will be alright."
I think she'll be just fine, Oss *He smiled. But, as soon as he answered her, his right arm quickly moved around her waist and pulled her closer to him, her body pressing against his. He smirked to her as he whispered* But you should know better than to make a fool out of me when in front of guests, Oss. It's rude, you know *He placed his hand on her hip, slowly sliding it down*

*Rosemary watched as Eros was able to fend the creature off with a single kick, but at her response to Judissia, she grumbled in annoyance* No, I am not!
"Could've fooled me." Eros commented with a rough sounding snicker. "C'mon, we ain't got all damn day!"

Judissia looked over to where the creature was recovering before running over to the walls, using it as a platform for her to feet to plant into as she sprinted up and grabbed onto Rosemary's, or rather Eros's hand and was hauled up. "The altar? Did you break it? That thing's still not dyin'."

Eros began to rush the children towards the door. "You're lookin' at'em now as we speak." She said, grabbing Judissia by the shoulder and pushing her ahead of her with the children. "All seven of them."

"What!?" Judissia exclaimed. "Rose, we have to--"

"Better solution, yeah, already ahead of ya on that one." Eros interrupted, glancing back as she heard the scream of the grave eater as it flew from the hole in the wall and crashed into the other side of the hallway, sloppily gathering itself as it went after them.

"bRiNg mE bAcK mY sAcRiFiCES!!" It shrieked at them in a layered, mutated voice as it charged after them.

Eros put Rose's katana to use, turning around and charging at the creature, smashing the bottom of the hilt into it's mouth and knocking it's teeth down it's throat quite literally. She shoved her hand into it's mouth and grabbed it by it's lower jaw before it could retreat back this time, and planted her left foot firmly, turning and slinging it into the staircase, the old wooden stairs giving in instantly.
She shook her bleeding hand in annoyance, holes in her fingers from where they had been pierced through by it's teeth when she had grabbed it's jaw. "Shit...well that hurt." She turned and followed Judissia and the children out the door. She immediately went to the children grouping the seven of them together.
"Inlatae Igmorandae, cingjue lotta beismore shrew bloowd lotaa" She began to chant, and the children began to convulse, falling to the ground.

"Rose what the fuck are you doing!?" Judissia said, as she watched the children in horror. And then she took notice of Rosemary's eyes, and immediately went to let the fist of her could arm meet her face until red blood clouds suddenly shot from the mouth of the children and shot back into the house.

Eros watched the children's bodies intensely as they remained still on the ground. But as they started to enter a coughing fit, she let out an internal sigh. Secretly, of relief.

~

"OoOoh? Embarrassing you in front of our guest? Did I do such a zhing~?" Ossiana asked, her hands trailing down her lovers body. One of her hands slid down to his groin. "Well, I should apologize for such rudeness to my Cho~"[/i] Her hands suddenly grabbed his testicles in a grip that was just enough for him to feel pain from it. "Is what I would have said if he wouldn't have let his breakfast almost go to waste. Perhaps he should apologize and thank his daughter for saving his skin." She gave him a pat on the back. "You can start by helping me wizh zhe kitchen."
She said with a smirk as she released him and made her way back down the stairs. "Luckily, we have plenty time to prepare for Oasis's arrival, I hope zhat we have enough time!"
*Rosemary looked in shock at what was going on, until the red clouds came from their mouths. Rosemary spoke in a hushed whisper* W-What was that?

*Enricho was already giving more of a smirk, but he start groaning in pain as she gripped his crotch tightly, trying to pull away from her iron grip* H-Hey, t-there are parts of a man you just don't abuse, dammit! *Once she let go, he could still feel the pain lingering, groaning some* T-That isn't fair at all, Oss! I don't just go grabbing at your body parts... Well, at least not in such a harsh manner! Besides, you've only cleaned the kitchen five times. I think that it will be fine
"The pieces of itself that the grave eater crammed into the children. That's what it used to make the curse, and in turn, that's how it was feeding off them." Eros's mind was taken from the house when the collar to Rosemary's shirt was yanked forward.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" Judissia snapped, now glaring, the blade to her sword being pushed into Eros's throat. "What the hell happened to Rose, and god so help you you better fucking answer me."

Eros put her hands up. "Relax, we've come to a mutual understanding. I'm not out to brutally murder anybody...well, except the thing in the house. But if you don't move that sword, that's probably gonna change." She responded with a slow spreading grin.

"Not a chance in hell I'm gonna believe that, especially not coming from your mouth." Judissia's arm had already started it's healing process. But then her eyes shot towards the house went another loud shriek came from in that direction, though she wasn't fast enough to swing her sword due to her being distracted. But it turned out that she didn't need to.

The creature was caught by the throat and slammed into the ground without mercy. Weiss grabbed it's tongue as it shot out at him with the intentions of piercing through his head, his foot stomping down on the creature's throat as he wrapped it's tongue around his twisted morphed hand once and began to pull until he tore it from it's head. He knelt down, jamming his knee into it's chest before grabbing its face eye filled face, twisting it once hard time and snapping its neck completely before slowly rising to his feet after he was pretty sure that it was dead.
But even so, he lifted his foot and stomped the heel of his greaves into it's head, the top portion of it caving in under the force after the second one.

~

Ossiana stopped at the bottom of the stares and put a finger to her lips. "Sssh! Our child is sleeping!" She whispered fiercely. "For zhe record, I am not returning to zhe kitchen to clean, zhough it will be inevitable. I am going to start zhe meals for zhe Morgan Feast to welcome our daughter wizh."
*Enricho quieted himself at Ossiana's demand, yet he still gave a light groan* If you say so. You can be real harsh sometimes, you know that?

*Rosemary was silent when she saw Weiss again, and soon, thoughts of worry filled her mind. It was hard to know what would happen now that Judissia knew of Eros' control, but not being able to predict what Weiss would do worried her*
"I thought I told both of you to wait until I got back before you went off trying to find the damn thing." Weiss turned slowly and his attention fell upon Judissia first, then shifted to Eros.

Eros looked between Weiss and Judissia with narrowing eyes, and the moment she saw Weiss reaching for his eyepatch, she moved swiftly, knocking Judissia's sword away from her throat and lunging at her, managing to get behind her and now had Rosemary's katana at her throat.
"Don't you even fucking think about it devil!" She hissed. She didn't know what he was about to do, but she wasn't taking any chances. "Drop the sword." She commanded Judissia.

Judissia muttered a curse to herself. She had two broken ribs and a mangled arm, and on top of that she was already feeling a little tired as it was from having to fend of the grave eater.

Weiss's expression remained unwavering, but his reach for his eye patch had come to a stop. "You had better scrape together hope now that this was something you planned ahead of time. Because if you think that just because you're using her body that I won't break it, you're surely mistaken."

"Rose, call the fucker off!" Eros shoved Judissia forward before dropping the katana and taking a step back with her hands up. "You're making a mistake. We're on the same side."

~

Ossiana rolled her eyes. "If I wasn't zhen you would have grown soft wizhin the first half a decade, and lazy wizhin zhe following five afterwards." She said in a matter-of-fact sort of way. "Now come on, we need to gather ingredients from zhe storage."
Yeah, yeah. I know. It's alright. Your ball buster behavior is one of the things I fell in love with *He gave a chuckle as he followed her to the storage room*

What the fuck?! Don't use Judissia as your human shield! *Rosemary refused to call Weiss off now, accepting the body to be broken rather than satisfy Eros' desires* You want him to stop, then call me back into control of my body!
"We had a fucking deal!" Eros snarled. "I didn't come out here just to shelter a bunch of fuckin orphans from a curse! They're starting bullshit with me that I don't like, and if I have to kill them I will! I let her go, so call. Him. OFF.""

"Same side my ass, you're more on the flip side if anything." Judissia said looking to her sword that was abandoned on the ground, her eyes narrowing at Eros.

Weiss remained silent for a moment. "So it's true." He said suddenly. "However, I don't care. It all comes down to giving her back control or I'll force you to. Pick your choice."

Eros's eyes glared from one person to the other, and her thoughts began to feel Rosemary's head with malice as anger started to build, years of anger preparing to explode.

~

"Good to know. Zhe fact zhat you've remained zhe man zhat I know and love zhe most is enough to last me an eternity. As long as I have you and our children zhen surely we will be fine by ourselves." Ossiana passed the kitchen and started down the stairs towards there storage room, smiling some.
*Enricho smiled at at her words, the thought of it bringing some joy to him. He followed her into the storage, and spoke to her* I think we'll be just fine as well, Oss

*Rosemary could feel the anger of Eros rise. She called out to her* I said give me back control, goddammit! You aren't going to attack anyone. That was the deal!
"IF they didn't attack ME first, THAT was the deal! You will not rob me of my freedom!" Eros snapped at her. "How's about both of you fuck off and worry more about those kids that on the floor eh?"

"We're going to take care of them. But not without Rose." Judissia said, refusing to change her mind. "I want my partner here. Not her shadow wannabe."

Eros was getting to the verge of snapping already. "Say it again...say it. And I'll tear out your vocal chords do you got that you pathetic piss bag." His eyes shifted to the katana and sword on the ground before going back to them.

"There isn't a way for you to slither out of this. Go for the either one of the blades if you'd like and you'll end up in my clutches. You attack, and it's over for you. I won't ask you again." Weiss made his statement with intentions of their being no more words spoken from him the next time.

~

As they got down the stairs and onto the floor that led them to the storage room, Ossiana went to the left, going to the door down the hall and opening it. "Hm...let us see...what shall I add to our feast.." She said in thought as she started to walk down the rolls of hanging salted meat and separate sections of vegetables and spices and ingredients that were well enough off as plausible to be used.
*Rosemary called out to Eros* Threatening them isn't going to make them stop, dammit! If you want me to talk to the about this, you will give me back control!

*Enricho stood at the entrance of the storage room. He was never really good with cooking. The spices and the different variety of meats all looked confusing to him. He just stood there and waited for Ossiana to come up with a decision*
Eros growled observing the predicament, her mind thinking over the possibilities of escape. She wouldn't be able to get away without killing one of them. Kill one, and the other would surely stay back to try to nurture them or whatever. But since she was holding back, and rather wanted to enjoy stretching her legs instead of being chased down without actually being able to enjoy herself, that wasn't an option. So instead, more than just resentfully, she began to give Rosemary back control. First and arm, the a leg, and then the rest came with it until she was no longer the one who did the moving.

However, Weiss had already been done with the waiting. His steps were silent aside from the grass beneath his feet, and with relative ease, he grabbed her by the hair and slammed her up against one of the trees. He started to peel back his eyepatch slowly, a nightmarish malicious energy seeping out from underneath it.

~

Ossiana tapped her finger against her chin softly while picking things out. But then she thought, Wait a minute, this is a feast!. And with that, she started grabbing entire wrapped boars and a already skinned and salted deer. "Take zhese up stairs will you please?" She asked Enricho, already looking at more things that she would pick out.
*Rosemary could already feel herself returning, only to be slammed against the tree. She called out to Weiss* Ah! Weiss, stop! It's me! It's Rosemary!

Yeah, sure thing *Enricho took the meats in his arms and made his way back upstairs*
Weiss stared at her, coming to a short stop, his uncovered eye staring at hers for a moment, watching as they shrunk back into Rosemary's normal ones. He let the eyepatch rest back into place and let her go, taking a step back. He looked back at Judissia and gave a nod. "Explain."

Judissia rushed over to them, despite her injuries. "Ro, you okay? What the hell happened?! What happened to those kids just a minute ago?"

~

While Enricbo was heading back upstairs, Ossiana was grabbing stalks of corn and grabbing containers that held grains of rice. She gathered what could only be explained as "a lot more than expected" and headed up the stairs with her arms piled full, having to crouched down some just to get out of the door.
When she got to the kitchen she began to set everything aside carefully one by one, organizing it all and when she was finished, she looked over all of her ingredients. She tapped her chin again, her eyebrows now beginning to knit together. "Need more."