windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 9437

hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Sigmano began to pant heavily between moans, his hips refusing to stop thrusting into her while he released in large spurts. He had been backed up for quite some time, after all. His shaft throbbed more an more, harder and harder while savoring the taste of the walls behind it, the heat that constricted it. Once he was finished, he panted for a moment, steering her around by her hair to face him. His toasty warm palms placed themselves on her cheeks, and he kissed her deeply, his erection still quite solid while it twitched.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*The Nithloraul moaned softly as he turned her by her hair to face him, immediately lunging at him to kiss his lips, her tongue moving into his mouth once again as he kissed her. She grabbed his erection and stroked it*
Sigmano's tongue met hers as soon as it found itself into his mouth, a low moan coming from him when she started stroking him again. His arms wrapped her, pulling her body closer to his while their tongues lathered one another. His hands trailed down her body and down to her rear, grasping it in a tight grip.
*The Nithloraul's tongue wrapped around Sigmano's, stroking him at a faster pace, moaning softly as she kept at it*
The quicker that Nithloraul stroked him, the more his erection started twitching out of control, and Sigmano ended up releasing a little more. He moaned into her mouth, unable to resist doing so while he was being pleasured by her hands, the mixing of their fluids allowing her to stroke him faster. His kisses began to become more tame and loving, his tongue slowly rubbing into her long purple one.
*The Nithloraul continued to kiss him, rubbing her long tongue against his, coiling it around his like a snake, before she pulled away with a grin* Oh, as flattered as I am, don't focus all your attention on me
*Ophealia remained on the shore, lying on her back. She was panting still, continuing to be lost in her pleasure, trying to calm herself*
Sigmano looked over to Ophelia, watching as she panted, the rising and falls of her breaths. A chuckle rose from his chest, and kissed Nithloraul once last time before taking her with him to shore. He pulled Ophelia up onto her knees and to his erection, rubbing his fluid covered shaft across her lips and forcing Nithloraul down next to her. "It desires cleaning. Would either one of you astonishing women mind?"
*Ophelia was too lost in bliss, and before the Nithloraul had a chance to take it, Ophelia plunged his erection into her mouth, moving her head back and forth to pleasure him*
Sigmano's head tipped back, and moans of pleasure escaping out into the air while Ophelia bobbed her head. His hand went to the back of her head, slowing her sucking, his hips starting to move slowly. And then he began assisting her and helping her bob her head faster, his erection going into her throat for seconds at a time.
*Ophelia's moans were muffled as she moved her head in a back and forth fashion. Nithloraul watched excitedly as Ophelia pleasured Sigmano with her mouth*
Sigmano's unoccupied hand reached down and brushed some of Nithloraul's hair from her face, pulling his erection from Ophelia's mouth and shoving it into Nithloraul's for a bit, moving his hips to where he could shove it down her throat, his testicles smacking under her chin with each thrust until he pulled it from her mouth as well and returned it to Ophelia's.
*The Nithloraul moved her head back and forth for what little time she was pleasuring him, her long tongue coming out and coiling around his length before it was pulled from her and returned to Ophelia, who was already prepared to pleasure him*
Sigmano rather enjoyed having his length salivated in such a manner by Nithloraul and Ophelia, and he gladly continued to switch between their mouths. When he shoved it back into Ophelia's, he began to thrust his hips, moving it down her throat and helping her bob her head until he started releasing again, pumping his juices into her esophagus and moaning nonstop.
*As soon as he started release, Ophelia choked on it for a moment, but soon continued to bob her head back and forth until he was finally empty and satisfied. She pulled her head back, his erection sliding out of her mouth, once she was finished*
The pleasure only increased for him while Ophelia continued to bob her when he was releasing, and once he stopped, Sigmano was panting some again. He tipped Ophelia's head up to him, smiling at her while his other hand also lifted Nithloraul's gaze up to him as he spoke. "We are not finished just yet." He announced, crouching down before sitting on the ground, his length still erect. "Who would like to cavalca il toro prima, ride the bull first?"
*The Nithloraul chuckled as she pushed Ophelia toward him* There, you can have a bit of fun with him first
*Ophelia did not hesitate to sit on his lip, already rubbing her entrance against his tip, looking at him with lustful eyes*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
So we are in a unanimous agreement that the Albino Death is just a hentai with a bigger story XD hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
make her chieftess :( hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD No further comentario on that subject matter hace más de un año
Sigmano placed a kiss on her lips, shivering in delight as she rubbed her entrance against him, his shaft being more sensitive to pleasure after just releasing seconds ago. "I, can teach you art of the bodies pleasures. Would you like to learn more, principessa?" He asked, cupping her face within his hands while his lust reflecting eyes stared down into hers.
Yes! Please! I don't know what has come over us, but I don't care. I desperately need this. Please, show me all that you can *Her entrance slowly moved down his length, taking more of him into her*
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
Helga's brows furrowed in confusion. "...Why wouldn't I?" She questioned truthfully. The witch removed her hand from stroking her hair and lifted her chin to look at her. "We're family." Helga stated with a nod and a genuine smile. "You are and forever will be family." She cupped her cheeks in a motherly way before placing a kiss upon her forehead.
Sigmano's arms wrapped around her waist, and he pulled her body against his. "I will give you a taste of what I will teach you, and perhaps we may indulge ourselves on our next journey. But for now, divertiti." He moved his hips slowly, pushing more of himself inside of her. "Move slowly, but gracefully. Feel every inch of me inside of you. And do not release until you have my command." As he spoke, his length throbbed inside her in anticipation and a need to be pleased.

~

Two's eyes were shifting to the floor before Helga answered her, and when her chin was lifted, she stared up into her radiant emerald eyes. "F...am..ily.." She broke the word down into the three separate sounds that made it whole. She had never been anyone's family before, nor had she really ever had one aside from the closest person who she thought was so until Helga had shown up. The Professor.
When Helga had kissed her forehead, her ears lowered a little, twitching into a humble perk. "Th-thank you...Mrs.Quartz."
*Ophelia did as she was told. She began to move slowly on his length, moving her body in an up and down motion*

*Oswald climbed onto the ship, looking down at his siblings with a grin* Come on up, guys. You really need to see just what this place is. But don't take anything. *He looked at Elijah as he said this*
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"No need for formalities, Two. Is that what thee still wants to be called?" Helga asked in curiosity about her name preferences since the name sounded a little... Experiment-y. "Thou may call me Aunt if thee feels comfortable." She said with a smile. The witch curled a strand lock of Two's perked ear.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, are tu just ignoring my posts now XD hace más de un año
Sigmano let out low guttural moan as she began to ride him in the exact way that he had instructed her two. He pressed his lips onto different areas of her neck, leaving spots of hot bliss tingling on her skin before he whispered into her ear. "I am beginning to learn more of your body, principessa. Here," his hands slid down to her hips. "Use these more, and your body less. Focus on the sway of your hips, add your rhythm to your pleasure." He began to move her hips in a light sway as he spoke to her, his hands then going to her rear and shifting it in a repetitive circular motion that helped his erection find deeper areas inside of her that he began to hit, his shaft slowly being forced against different parts of her walls with the motion that was provided.

~

Two slowly but surely nodded. "Aunt..Aunt Helga.." She said slowly to get herself familiarized with the notion of addressing Helga without the formalities. She then looked away in thought about her name. It was the only name she ever knew herself as. She wasn't Lilith, nor was she the other woman that she learned about, Sonni. And now that she knew full well what the words like "ugly" or "disgraceful" meant from being called those very things on various occasions by the professor, she knew that those would no longer suffice. Ever again.
"I-I don't know yet." She answered finally. "I know that I don't want to be known as just a number anymore. And there are chances that if Professor and other people go around looking for me, the name Two would stick out the most. I just..haven't decided on a name yet."
*Ophelia did as instructed. She sat still before her hips started moving against him in a clockwise motion, giving him the pleasure that he desired*
Sigmano chuckled with a moan within his light laughter, feeling her entrance swallow him up in such a pleasurable way leading him to moving his hips with hers, each time that she came down he thrusted upwards to where their pleasures collided. "Aaah~ Now gradually ease your pace into your liking." He sucked on her ear, kissing over her jawline and to her lips where he brushed his across hers in a tease.
*At this, Ophelia's pace started to pick up the sound of her body slapping against his becoming ever more so audible. She pressed her lips against his, desiring to have her moans sated in anyway*
Sigmano licked at the palates of the top of her mouth, moaning again. His pace began to pick up until it matched hers, and now each time that she went down on him, his hands pushed her further without disrupting their new pace, making her take all of his erection inside of her, the dampness left from the water with the addition of his, hers, and Nithloraul's fluids making the experience that much more blissful.
*Ophelia moaned in his mouth, riding him harder and faster then before, almost as if she was a natural at all of this*
"Y-yes, just like that--" Sigmano muttered into her lips while moaning, his thrusting hips slamming into hers harder and sticking with her pace the more she sped up. His libido towards her only grew, his shaft swelling as he held back his release.
*Ophelia thrusted more and more into him, kissing his lips for several more moments, quieting her moans, her hands exploring his body in total lust*
While she slammed her hips down into his and continuously swallowed his erection into her, Sigmano could feel her dripping juices running out of her and splashing his groin, his lust only growing. He kissed back against her lips, pulling her as close as their bodies would allow. He could feel her walls trying to hold its suction on him each time that she went up. He broke their kiss for only a few seconds. "I can feel it principessa, you are almost there! But remember, you are not allowed to let it out until I grant you permission. You can feel it can't you? The heat boiling inside of you, begging to burst?~"
last edited hace más de un año
Y-Yes, I know *She told him that, but she could barely hold herself. She badly wished for it to come out, but she did as was told and held it in*
As she continued to ride him, Sigmano kissed her again, suddenly rolling over on top of her, his erection pushing further than it had already been and hitting one of the hottest areas inside of her, which almost led to him releasing right then and there. He was able to contain it however, and he took a hold of her ankles, standing slightly so that his feet were at her side, his erection sliding out until only his tip remained. He pushed her ankles up to where he feet were almost to her head, spreading her legs. He smiled down at her. "Now, you can let it all go."
And with those final words, he plunged all of his length back down into her and started thrusting mercilessly.
*Ophelia moaned loudly, her toes curling from the pleasure, her hands gripped into fists, her moans coming out in in full force, as well as her release, letting it out against his length, but did not want him to stop*
As Ophelia started releasing in their new position, Sigmano kept it going, his erection going into a mad throb. The clap of their bodies was louder now, his testicles slapping against her rear some the more he thrusted down into her, the sounds of her moaning driving him further into the ecstasy that they both had created to satisfy one another.
*Ophelia continued to moan as Sigmano continued to plunge even more into her, the wetness that her release gave her allowed him to move at a much faster pace*
It was only after a while of him plunging the constricting love tunnel that was the inside of Ophelia's entrance did Sigmano pull out of her, moaning loudly with his release spraying from his shaft hole and out onto her body, his load splattering onto his stomach and breasts. But he only continued to release, and he turned to Nithloraul, pulling her back into their pot of steam and shoving his erection into her mouth for her to have the rest.
*Ophelia lied on the ground, letting him cover her in the spray. She lied there, panting heavily, feeling dirty, and yet, she didn't care any longer*
*The Nithloraul accepted his shaft into her mouth, taking in what remained of his release*
Sigmano let out a sigh of quelling desires as he let the rest of his release be given to Nithloraul's throat, panting some, though his erection gave throbs of a desire for more. He glanced at Ophelia for a moment, realizing that there was a chance that he went overboard, though it didn't bother him much when he saw how satisfied she was.
His attention turned back to Nithloraul. "I'm guessing you would like your turn as well, hm?" He asked, smiling at her. "After all, it seems that you have me all..to yourself now."
*The Nithloraul gave a smile as she looked up at him. She held her arms down, pushing her breasts together as she looked at him before speaking* Oh, what do you intend to do to me?
"Hmm, I suppose that depends, mia signora." Sigmano answered, kneeling down and placing his hands onto her waist, which then trailed down to her hips, his fingers moving slowly across her skin. He bit one of her nipples, suckling on it roughly for a brief few seconds before setting it free. He kissed from her breasts to her collar, his lips being replaced with his tongue which was guided up her neck and to her ear where he whispered. "Potrei scoparti fino a perdere conoscenza~," He chuckled lustfully, licking the tip of her pointed ears. "If you'd like."
His lips went to hers, and as he kissed her, he pulled her up with him as he rose to his feet.
*The Nithloraul chuckled. She understood his language perfectly, and she gave a nod* If you truly think you can, then go right ahead, human. But I assure you, it won't be that easy
"Ah, but of course." Sigmano chuckled some himself. "I have gotten close to hitching my limit at the moment as it is. However, we will have more than enough time to cater to each other on our journey, no?" He led her over to one of the trees that surrounded them. His hands trailed over her body as he grabbed her from behind, his palms starting at her thighs. They followed her curves and fondled her breasts before trailing across her arms and to her hands where his fingers entwined with hers.
"I've already found that you require more...special, treatment." He moved their hands forward and rested hers on the tree in front of them. "Very, special treatment." He shifted her into a squat, ensuring that her hands remained on the tree. "Keep them there."
He crouched down and lifted her backside up some before her started to stroke his shaft against her entrance forcefully.
*The Nithloraul moaned softly as he rubbed his erection against her, her nails scratching into the tree, tearing into the barkt as she waited anxiously for him to push it in*
Sigmano felt his erection give a throb of need, and with that, the tip of his shaft pushed into Nithloraul. Only for it to be the only thing that did so.
He gave a small smirk, most of which was a smile as he continued to rub his erection up and down against her entrance. The tip of his shaft, only being just passed her entrance, scrolled through her wetness, two of his fingers going to her clit and starting to rub it roughly. "The sound of your voice of desire is quite enticing, signora." He chuckled as he teased her with pleasure.
*The Nithloraul continued to moan softly as she turned her head to speak to him* It may be enticing, but surely, you would much rather feel such bliss, rather than only hear me ask of it from you, would you not?
"Not at all." Sigmano answered surprisingly, a smile coming forth. "Much like Ophelia, even with your experience you still have much to learn as well. And one of those things to learn is that it is rather alluring to hear from such an all powerful being to ask for her pleasure." He smacked her rear much harder than he had done Ophelia's.
"To have another ask for the same bliss that you seek creates wonders. I think that the question is, does the great and powerful Loraul seek her bliss from a human such as I?" He pushed his tip in only a little further. "Hmmm?"
*The Nithloraul turned her head to him. She gave him a large grin before answering* Of course not. I don't even feel a thing. But you. Oh, you feel everything. That's just what Servants do *She just chuckled at her answer, but her body swayed back and forth, still asking for more*
Sigmano gave a smirk at her answer. "You don't feel a thing, you say? Alright then, so you would have no problem with me stopping?" He tipped his head to the side in thought. "Then I suppose I should dry and dress myself. We have a long journey ahead of us." He said, removing the bit of his tip that he had slid within her entrance."
*The Nithloraul gave a chuckle. It was true, she didn't feel a thing about any of it, but she knew that Sigmano was loving every moment of it, and the last thing she needed was another Flynn in the group. She gave a sigh, inhaled, and spoke* Oh, do you really have to, though? Like you said, we have a long, horrid journey ahead of us. Surely, you would love to take part in a moment of total pleasure with me. You and I both need this. Let me gain the pleasure of a human, human