Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 31229

hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
Sure *smiles just as Brown pads up* -Sheep

There you are Fluffs -Brown
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*waves his tail* I'll be back. *pads over to the apprentices* All right everyone. Let's go! I'm taking you all out to help Flaxen and her siblings get used to forest hunting. *starts heading back without waiting for a response* -Scorchgaze

*looks at Flaxen and Sunpaw and shrugs* Okay, why not. *follows Scorchgaze* -Darkpaw
*looks over at everyone* Ready to go hunting everyone? -Sheep
Ready! -Darkpaw

Then let's get moving. *heads back out of camp* -Scorchgaze

*pads up to his side* Are we going to the training hallow? -Darkpaw

Not yet. We'll hunt in a thicker part of the forest then we'll go to the hallow. A little sharing of battle techniques wouldn't hurt. *looks back at Sheep and Brown* We'll need to see your fighting skills. See if you can take me on. *teasing challengingly* -Scorchgaze
Cocky aren't you forest cats? *chuckles he was a large tom muscular* -Brown
Cocky aren't you forest cats? *chuckles he was a large tom muscular* -Brown
No only Scorchgaze. Cause he's special enough to get a strength boost from StarClan. *rolls eyes* -Darkpaw

Darkpaw I know you aren't my apprentice so I can't really boss you around, but learning when to stop talking is essential to your growth. And honestly, your well being. *flicks his ear with his tail As they pad into a densely packed part of the forest* All right. Hunting in a forest like this you've gotta be steady with your movements. There are a lot of roots to trip on and if you get your paw caught on one or stuck in a shrew hole while chasing after prey you can potentially twist your paw. *goes into the hunters crouch* So pay close attention to your footing as well as your prey. -Scorchgaze
last edited hace más de un año
*watches closely* -Brown Sheep Flaxen
*watches closely* -Brown Sheep Flaxen
Move forward on light paws. The prey here are very sensitive to sound and vibrations so make sure you don't step too heavily or step on anything that will make noise. *stalls forward, weaving around twigs and roots that littered the forest floor**scents the air and smells a rabbit* Perfect. *turns back* Darkpaw, why don't you give us a demonstration. There's a rabbit just up ahead. Stalk it, but give it the chance to run. It'll help them more to see how to properly chase. -Scorchgaze

*Nods and follows the scent* -Darkpaw

*Looks at the other three* Follow me. *shows them how to climb up into a tree so they can watch Darkpaw from above* -Scorchgaze
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
•follows up the tree giving his brother a smirk•
Sunpaw

•hisses• you know exactly what I mean! •squirms uncomfortably before pinning her down•
Skyheart
*glances back at his brother then continues following the scent of the rabbit, swallowing nervously* -Darkpaw

*smirks* Did I tease you a little too much there? -Hushpool
*lets out a low growl* maybe you did but i have a feeling you want me to put a few kits into you *grins and unsheathes one of his claws and starts to drag it down her spine* you know i someone told me that we were basically the same cat.
Skyheart
If you actually did I would definitely kill you. *shivers and arches her back* Oh really? You agree with that? -Hushpool
hmmm I'm starting to see something *drags his claw down her spine again*
skyheart
*lets out a soft mrow as chills run down her back* -Hushpool
Hmmm I think they were right we are the same •unsteathes the rest of his claws and drags them down her back•
Skyheart

•watches his brother and nods to him encouragingly•
Sunpaw

•laughs• well I am older then before Featherwing
Crowtail
Nuh uh! *gasps and digs her claws into his shoulders* -Hushpool

Watch Darkpaw closely and when he begins his chase we'll follow him if he gets too far out of sight. *says to the three other cats then looks at Sunpaw* You'll be my partner when we show them how to use trees to fight. -Scorchgaze

That's no excuse! *purrs and cuffs him playfully* -Featherwing
*nods* sure thing
Sunpaw

*flinches from her claws digging into him and gives her one more claw drag before getting off of her* well know we both know where each others spot is *grins at her* guess you like it rough to
Skyheart

*rubs his head* well its better then nothing *purrs*
Crowtail
Maybe. *grabs his tail in her jaws and lightly tugs, grinning a bit* -Hushpool

Yea yea yea. *licks his cheek then lays down on top of him with a yawn* You're comfy. -Featherwing
*looks back at her tugging on his tail* is that your hint that you want me to rough you up?
Sky heart

*laughs and lays his head down* lucky i out grew you
Crowtial
No it's my hint that I want to annoy you. *tugs again then lets go and jumps on his back* Carry me! -Hushpool

I knew that wouldn't take long. *purrs and licks his ears* -Featherwing
*stumbles a bit when she jumps onto him* h-hey! what are you doing!
Sky heart

what is that suppose to mean you calling me fat?
Crowtial
You're gonna carry me. -Hushpool

No! I mean, with all these muscles there was no doubt you'd beat me out. *flicks his ear with his tail* -Featherwing
*flops on the floor* i dont wannnnnaaa! I'm tired from giving you a good pounding!
Sky heart

*purrs* yea true
Crowtail
*rolls her eyes and gets off him* All right all right. Don't be such a kitten. *flicks him with her tail and heads down the hill* -Hushpool

*rolls back into the nest and snuggles up against him* Nice and warm. Even though it's the start of leaf fall I can already feel leaf bare approaching. -Featherwing
*grins and jumps onto her back* you get to carry me instead!
Sky heart

*nods* we have to be carful about green cough.
Crowtial
*stumbles a bit then straightens out* All right I will! *carries him on her back into camp* -Hushpool

*looks up from his meal* What are you two doing? -Blackpelt

That...and hopefully my leg will be mostly healed by then. If it's still in a completely broken state the rigid air will make it more painful since I really can't move it. -Featherwing
*purrs and sees Blackpelt and quickly get off of her* er nothing..*looked a little flustered*
Sky heart

then i would have to baby you wouldn't i? *nuzzles him*
Crowtail
I wanted him to give me a ride, but I somehow ended up lugging him around. *sticks her tongue out at Skyheart* I'm gonna go take a nap. *heads into the warriors den* -Hushpool

*watches her then looks back at his friend and raises a brow* Nothing, huh? -Blackpelt

*purrs* I don't know about that. Maybe tell me stories or something to take my mind off the agonizing pain. -Featherwing
*watches her go then looks at him* huh you say something?
Skyheart

stories? *laughs* i guess ill have to think of some
Crowtail
*laughs* You're stuck on her for sure. -Blackpelt

Even if you have to make something up. Like the magic mouse that gives cats the ability to fly. *purrs and shrugs* Something to keep my mind occupied. -Featherwing
*laughs* magic mouse that gave cats to fly *rolls onto his back* if only!
Crowtail

*flattens his ear* no I'm not! we are just friends! friends with benefit! thats all!
Sky heart
Uh huh, suuuure. Your brother was the same way. That mentality didn't last long though. *purrs* -Blackpelt

You'd wanna fly? *purrs and licks his cheek* -Featherwing
*narrows his eyes* well I'm not my brother and i never will be *lashes his tail* plus i heard he cries like a kit anyways all talk but when someone dominate him he whimpers like a new born
Sky heart

they didn't name me Crow for nothing *purrs and chuckles*
Crowtail
Hmmm that may be. Your brother has the CUTEST moans. Always wanting more. Always so willing to let me in, emotionally and physically. -Blackpelt

Foolish me! And here I thought all this time it was because your pelt is black. *purrs* So does mean I'm supposed to fly too since my name is Featherwing? Maybe I'm more destined to fly than you because I have feather and wing in my name. *laughs* -Featherwing
*flattens his ears* okay stop before i vomit *gags*
Skyheart

*pouts* but i wanna fly if you get to fly and i dont id have to eat you
Crowtail
*laughs* Hey you were the one telling me about your "adventures" earlier. I thought a little payback was in order. *scratches his ear* So, I assume you two were up to the same business. -Blackpelt

Eat me?! But I'm too cute to eat! *grins* -Featherwing
last edited hace más de un año
*rolls his eyes* and what business would that be?
Skyheart

*licks his lips* i dont know you look tasty
Crowtail
Your "friends with benefits" business. *shakes his head* No wonder you and your brother clash. You're so similar. Only, you may be even more stubborn. -Blackpelt

I'm too beautiful to be eaten! *purrs and paws at his face* -Featherwing
*nips at paws* i dont know you probably taste really good
Crowtail

*snarls* dont you dare compare to him! *pushes his muzzle up to him aggressively*
Skyehart
All right all right calm down! *narrows eyes* No need to get so riled up. Im not gonna sit here and agree with you on everything. Especially not when it comes to your brother. I love him, so you and I should just agree to disagree. -Blackpelt

I mean, maybe just a taste would be okay. *giggles* -Featherwing
*lashes his tail* fine...*mutters*
Sky heart

*nips him again and opens his mouth to taste* hmmm tasty
Crowtail
*lets out a huff of anger before changing the subject* So, still wondering about your feelings? -Blackpelt

*Purrs* What do I taste like? -Featherwing
a handsomely delicious tom *laughs*
Crowtail

*shrugs* maybe she said she liked me but thats all then she made me bath her and give her another go *purrs at the memory*
Skyheart
Well, I'm surprised she would admit to that. Being as stubborn as she is. Big steps for her. *chuckles* -Blackpelt

*Purrs* Now let me try. *bites his shoulder lightly, nibbling* Hmmm. Taste like a muscular, sexy tom with an amazing taste in mates. *smiles widely* -Featherwing
*cuffs him* flattering me isn't going to get you anyway *purrs*
Crowtail

she isn't stubborn she is just misunderstood *flicks his tail and sticks his nose in the air*
Skyheart
Oh really? Weren't you the one that said she was hard headed? -Blackpelt

*Gasps dramatically* What would make you think I was trying to get somewhere? I was just complimenting the sweet, handsome tom I love so much. *nuzzles his head against his chest, purring softly* -Featherwing
*stops* N-no! that was a joke i didn't mean it! *says quickly*
Sky heart

*lays his paws onto of him so he couldn't move* ugh you make it so hard you know!
Crowtail
*watches him* It's okay. It's not like she's here to hear you even if you do feel that way. -Blackpelt

I'm sorry. *purrs and licks his paw* I just love you so much. -Featherwing