Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2051-2100 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*stifles his laugh and purrs* what ever you say then
Skyheart
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
I'd be careful if I were you. I'm awfully close to something awfully sensitive for you to be mocking me like this. *flashes him a toothy grin then continues* -Hushpool
and if you do that i swear to star clan i will end you *looks down at her*
Skyheart
Well then stop calling me a hag. *slams her paw down on his chest , claws unsheathed, to hold him there* Now if you'd be so kind as to zip it with the snide remarks. It's completely against my character, but I'm trying to do something....nice for you. *grimaces at the word nice* -Hushpool
*nods huffing from the claws* fine *lays his head back down*
Skyheart
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
Thank you *smiles and starts to make a nest by Darkpaw* -Flaxen

I'm sure he just died of the consumption it ran rampant last leaf bare...I'm sure he was caring for all the other cats an ignored himself that's how we lost our other sister... -Sheep

Sheep I'm sure he doesn't want to hear that hush... *puts his tail on his sisters back to silence her* once again we're sorry to hear about your mate he sounded like a wonderful cat...and to show our gratitude we'd love to catch you something come morning for your trouble *smiles a bit* -Brown
last edited hace más de un año
They're barn cats so they have different names for things, consumption means greencough, and also hence the name Sheep since they're from a barn haha
...You may be right. He always neglected himself. I had to make sure that he ate properly every day or he would forget to eat...*he took in a large breath and put the thoughts out of his head, still clinging to some hope**he turned back to them with a half smile on his face* That's very kind of you. We can go out in the morning; I might as well go with you so that I can show you the territory. I need to keep my mind...busy by keeping myself busy so a tour of the territory and some hunting would do me good. *sits down in his new nest in the warriors den, he hadn't needed one before since he'd always slept in the medicine cat den* -Scorchgaze

Would you um like some help? *Shuffles his paws* -Darkpaw
Yea I kinda figured that's why haha. PS I told tangle this when he and I were talking about our character types, Darkpaw is really socially awkward cause of all the stuff that's happened in his life. He either has a really hard time showing emotion or his emotions just run wild. So that's why he's so awkward haha
Good boy. *smirks and drags a claw down his stomach while she continues* You know, *she spoke in between licks* I still haven't forgiven you for cutting my shoulder. -Hushpool
That would be great *smiles sweetly she was a sweet little thing young and naive a bit quiet but she had kind eyes and seemed like a good listener* -Flaxen

Sounds like a plan *says as he sits down in his nest curling up* -Brown

I hope things work out for you Scorchgaze see you in the morning sweet dreams *says as she places her fluffy tail on his side for a moment trying to comfort him then goes by her brother and curls up beside him and sleeps* -Sheep
•flinches• you know I was told to zip it
Skyheart
*nods nervously and helps her build a nest**glances over at his sleeping brother and points with his tail* That's my older brother Sunpaw. Lets make sure to whisper, he can be grumpy if he gets woken up. -Darkpaw

*Nods* Thank you. * Stretches out in his nest with a yawn and drifts off to sleep* -Scorchgaze

*Purrs* I told you to zip it with the snide remarks. *stands over him again* If you want to open your mouth to tell me how amazing I am I'm completely fine with that. *tugs on his ear* -Hushpool

We can time skip when and if you want Blue. Hush and Sky will go at each other, fighting or otherwise, at any time of day haha
*strecthes as the morning sun come through the den and looks over at her still snoozing brother and purrs a bit then looks over towards Scorchgaze* -Sheep

Got it *whispers with a bit of a purr* -Flaxen
Now why would I do something that nice? •Looks up at her•
Skyheart

•stirs in his sleep•
Sunpaw
*lays down to sleep* -Darkpaw

*Pads back into the warriors den with two balls of moss soaked with water**sets one by Sheep and the other by Brown* I brought you both some water. I figured you'd be thirsty. *speaks quietly so as not to wake her brother* -Scorchgaze

Because my charm is so overwhelming you just can't help yourself. *smirks* -Hushpool
•wraps his paws around her neck getting her into a headlock and leans up applying pressure• oh but I can •smirks back at her•
Skyheart
*hisses at the pressure on her neck and cuffs him over the head repeatedly* -Hushpool
Thank you *whispers and laps up the moss then look at her brother and back to Scorchgaze* he's pretty tired was never much of a morning cat *purrs a bit* let's just let him sleep you and I can go hunting -Sheep
Aww what's wrong? Can't breath hushpool? •takes the cuffing head on not bothered•
Skyheart
*nods* All right. I'm sure you can show him around later. *gets up and pads to the entrance* Would you like to see if your sister is up? Or are you the only morning cat in the family? *Laughs a little* -Scorchgaze

If anything is making me unable to breathe it's your scent. *growls* -Hushpool
•wipes his blood on her cheek and applies more pressure• oh I'm sure that's it •growls into her ear• why don't you just let it go Hushpool the less you struggle the easier for the both of us
Skyheart
I'm sure she was chatting with the apprentices last night *purrs* let's just go we had an eventful night I'll let them sleep awhile -Sheep
*snarls then slowly begins to relax in his grip* Fine. It's only because your twice my size I can't get your fat ass off me. -Hushpool
•cuts off her wind pipe• now now about those snide remarks •feels her relax• lets see how long it takes you to fall over •has a wicked smirk on his face this time•
Skyheart
Follow me then. *waves his tail and heads out of camp* I'm sorry that you and your family were pushed from your home. That must have been incredibly hard. -Scorchgaze
Do your worst. -Hushpool
You really shouldn't let do my worst •laughs letting her go•
Skyheart
Well then, what do you want to do? *Lays down on her stomach and watches him* -Hushpool
•gets up shaking his fur out and puts a paw on his head• well first in going to take a dip in the stream to wash the blood off my face •gives her a look• thanks for making it bleed again
Skyheart
You were the one that head butted me! Blame yourself. *flicks his nose with her tail and pads over the the stream, slipping in* The water is nice. -Hushpool
•follows her in• well you made me •dunks his head under water and pops back up• just admit that I'm a better fighter then you
Skyheart
*lets out a full blown laugh**then though she was laughing at him her laugh was a soft ringing, melodic like a song bird* I would never say that. -Hushpool
Good and bad I suppose home wasn't perfect but it was home -Sheep
What season is it?
Beginning of fall is say

•flattens his ears embarrassed not liking being laughed at• why is that?
Skyheart
Well I hope you can build a new happy home here. *smiles and stops at the treeline* All right. We'll make our way around the territory and fhen do some hunting. -Scorchgaze

Because as much as I hate to say it, I see us as equals. As far as fighting goes. -Hushpool
I've never hunted in a forest so this'll be interesting *laughs a bit* in the barn all we had was hay and wood to hunt through -Sheep
I'll teach you. It's easy enough. *Starts heading around the lake* this lake takes up a good bit of our territory. You are usually likely to see couples hanging around here. I suggest not coming during dusk or nighttime if you're alone. It can get a little depressing. *there was a joking tone to his voice* -Scorchgaze
At least you have an area for that my mother wasn't discreet when her toms came *says with a somewhat bitter tone* -Sheep
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up something painful. *he felt bad that he had jarred open some hurtful memories* I'm sorry that you and your siblings had to deal with something like that. -Scorchgaze
*sighs* You should know about our past if you are to be our friend. My mother came to the barn after her family had been killed and driven out of there home in the forest. She found sanctuary in the barn for awhile but there are always dangers. Gangs from the neighborhood fought over the barn for moons and she was trespassing in order to stay she had to use her talents to please the gangs. My mother was very pretty and desirable...but her work results in kittens...that's where we come in....We were the first Brown and Is litter than came more...she hated us...but we had to care for Flaxens litter when they came my mother was hardly a good parent by any means... -Sheep
well you didn't really prove that with our little battle *starts to groom himself*
Sky heart
I'm so sorry. That must have been in incredibly hard. *looks up at the stars* Definitely makes me appreciate how amazing my mother was. *looks back at her* Does Flaxen remember how her mother was? -Scorchgaze
We kept her away from mother most of the time...she was born at the end of leaf bare and her and all of her littermates caught the consumption...my sister Merry cared for them so much because my mother refused she got sick too...they all died except Flaxen...so Brown and I decided to protect her from the world we lived in...she's sweet and naive because of it but it's for the best...she reminds me of Merry that way...I like to think a little bit of Merry is with her... *she spoke fondly of her older sister you could tell they were quite close and she still missed her* -Sheep
*yawns himself awake and looks around tiredly seeing the new cat*
Sunpaw
*looks out the den curiously at the busy camp* -Flaxen
who are you? *says quietly behind her*
Sunpaw
Oh I'm Flaxen...I'm new Scorchgaze and Darkpaw found us in the forest last night and took us here *smiles* -Flaxen
oh hi *gets up stretching* I'm Darkpaws brother
Sunpaw