Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*lets out growl and mutters* sorry..guess I'm just grumpy when I'm hungry..*looks away*
Skyheart
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
Here. *tosses a fat robin to his paws* It must have been just caught by the night patrol because it's still somewhat warm. -Hushpool

Skyheart I only say you're thick headed because you're stubborn and can be very withdrawn from most situations like you don't really care. But you could always prove me wrong. *glances at Hushpool then back to him and smirks**laughs a little and heads back to the medicine cat den* Night you two. -Blackpelt
*smacks his flank roughly before he gets out of range* dumb tom *mutters and lays down to eat* thanks..
Skyheart
Hey! If you open up one of my cuts I'll kick your tail into the pool! *pads into the medicine cat den* -Blackpelt

So, who's leader here now? -Hushpool
*rolls his eyes and looks at her with a mouthful* ValconStar
Skyheart
*smirks slightly* Charming. What manners you have, young man. *yawns widely* A strong, reliable cat. Can't really complain, but of course I haven't seen him in action. -Hushpool
*narrows his eyes* dont call me that you old hag.
Skyheart
*whacks him over the head with her tail* I'm not that much older than you so watch it! Besides, *drags her paw over her ear and face* I'm beautifully young. -Hushpool
*bites her tail* yea and i dont care you are just another cat to me.
Skyheart
*sits up with her paw raised over his head* I don't really care for you either, sunshine, but if you keep insulting me I'll have to put you in your place. -Hushpool
if you are going to but me in my place miss wonder we better take it some where we won't wake everyone *growls at her and smacks her paw away*
Skyheart
*smacks his muzzle and pulls her tail out of his grasp* Bring it on, little warrior. *sneers and pads out of camp then heads up to the top of the cave which was covered in grass except for the small river that lead to the waterfall**turns to him and crouches* Don't worry, if you want I'll go a little easy on you. -Hushpool
*licks his lips and gets up following her* as if i need you to go easy on me you are probably all washed up being alone and such *crouches down flexing his shoulders*
Skyheart
Ahh, but being on my own means that I had to fight for myself. I've fought rabbits more muscular than you. *smirks and crouches lower to the ground, her muscles bunching and rippling as she prepared to lunge at him* -Hushpool
and I've battled kittens more threatening then you *grins at her and launches himself at her*
Skyheart
*rams her head and shoulders into his stomach, shoving him to the side* Oh really? Then why do you look so intimidated? *smirks wickedly* Come on, show me what you got. *taunts* -Hushpool
•growls rolling and bouncing up and dashes at her grabbing her by the neck and tossing her•
Skyheart
*digs her claws into the dirt to stop herself from sliding**sheaths them and then runs feel speed, launching herself into his chest and hanging on**slips her hind legs under him and pummels his stomach* -Hushpool
•laughs at it• is that all you got? •pushes away hard breaking her grip and smacks her muzzle hard•
Skyheart
*growls* Hardly! *wraps her paws around his neck and practically body slams him**bats his shoulders roughly while he's on the ground* -Hushpool
*huffs and growls at her and head buts her hard cutting his forehead open*
Skyheart
*pulls her head back, shaking his blood off her**jumps on his back, biting into his scruff, pawing at his flank with her hind paws* -Hushpool
*yowls at her bite and backs into a rock hard* stupid she cat! *hiss as he bangs her against the rock*
Skyheart
*lets go of him with a yelp**glares at him breathing heavy, but already getting back into the crouching position* What? Don't like that a she-cat is putting up such a fight? -Hushpool
*grins at her wickedly with blood dripping from the cut* no i love it *hisses* makes it more fun *gets low and starts to circle her* you look like you are having a hard time keeping up you old hag.
Skyheart
*scoffs* Not at all. It's a cheap shot to have to rely on something as hard as a rock to throw me off guard. It shows your incompetence. *smirks at him* You call me old, but we're almost the same age and me being old just gives me seniority over you. -Hushpool
*laughs* its not a cheap shot if its a strategy *narrows his eyes and dashes at her jumping on her back biting her scuff and drags her down*
Skyheart
*yowls and squirms under him* -Hushpool
*holds her down with a paw at her throat putting pressure on it and grins at her with blood dripping onto her face* you cant beat me *hisses*
Skyheart
*manages to shove his paw away and roll over onto her back, his blood falling onto her forehead and cheek* Fine. *speaks through gritted teeth* You win. *pushes her paws against his chest* -Hushpool
•leans down so his muzzle was next to her ear• what's my prize then? •says in a low growl•
Skyheart
If it were up to me, it'd be my kindness in not telling anyone how I made you bleed while I escaped without a scratch. *smirks then looks unsure* What did you have in mind? -Hushpool
*laughs at the comment and takes his paw and cuts her shoulder* now we are even *grins* i was thinking of something a little more useful then that something that we could keep *laughs* Hushed
Skyheart
*gasps softly when he cuts her and gives him a death glare* No one leaves marks on my body and gets away with it. But, that aside, stop pussyfooting around and just spit it out. -Hushpool
last edited hace más de un año
•licks her neck• something that will relieve some stress from our bodies •purrs loudly being the first Time he seemed happy in moons•
Skyheart
Oh really? *moves him off then gets up and takes a few steps away* It would be nice to relieve all this TENSION from my body. *lows her torso down to the ground while pushing her low half up higher* I'm not really sure you have what it takes to handle me. -Hushpool
*follows her and gets on top of her grabbing her scuff* oh i do.
Skyheart
*purrs and leans her head back* Prove it then. -Hushpool
*pushes her down harder and growls* my pleasure then sweet heart *thrust her hard*
Skyheart
*leans her head back more and nips at the side of his neck* Make sure you don't disappoint. *tugs on his ear* -Hushpool
*shakes the blood out of his eyes giving her hard thrust and bites her ear* none of that now Hushpool *growls*
Skyheart
*licks at his cut, cleaning the blood away from his eyes* You may be *growls out a moan* good at this, but you aren't in full control yet. *smirks devilishly* -Hushpool
oh and what does that mean? *presses his paw on her head*
Skyheart
*whips her head around and bites on his paw, but not hard enough to break the skin* Hmmm, I don't know. *licks his paw and nips again* -Hushpool
you cheeky cheeky cat *laughs giving her one more hard thrust and leans into her*
Skyheart
Oh you know me so well. *moans with a smirk**pulls away from him, pushing him down onto his back and standing over him* Well, Skyheart. You think this is something you could take on regularly? Just forewarning you, I am nearly insatiable. *licks his chest fur* -Hushpool
last edited hace más de un año
*lets out a half purr and growl* more like can you handle me *grins and licks the top of her head*
Skyheart
Hmmm I think so. *licks down his stomach* I might just wear you out. *purrs mischievously* -Hushpool
*leans his head back* try me you hag
Skyheart
*puts her paw over his muzzle* Shut UP. Here I am going out of my way to release your stress. And here you are really starting to piss me off with this hag business. *licks him roughly* -Hushpool