Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*clears his throat a little loudly and moves his tail about, trying to draw back Sunpaw's attention* C-Close friends! Like you said, Featherwing is the cuddly type. *laughs a little nervously, but hides it well* -Blackpelt

*purrs loudly, his heart pounding in his chest* You always have been honest. Well, straightforward more than anything. No filter. *laughs softly**scoots back further, his back pressing against Crowtail's stomach* -Featherwing
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
•looks away and starts at the mouse again• oh okay so what happened to your shoulder?
Sunpaw

•sees what he is doing and ignores it letting him get away with it this time• well if I'm not who will be •laughs and rubs a little lower before stopping• now turn around so I can get a good look at you
Crowtail
*sighs* During a beating some cat yanked it out of the socket. If it gets put back in place it'll be fine, but I can't do it myself. -Blackpelt

*spins around and laughs a little* Well, looks like you're the dirty one now. *leans up and licks a bit of dirt away from his chin* -Featherwing
•grins at him• I guess I am but I still haven't forgotten what you did. •gives him a look•
Crowtail

I'm sure the medicine cats will fix that in no time! So are you cuddles type to?
Sunpaw
*laughs* Only with a special someone. Unless you want cuddles. *noogies him playfully* Big brother isn't afraid to give hugs. -Blackpelt

*looks at him innocently, with a flash of mischief in his eyes* What exactly are you referring too? -Featherwing
the whole dragging me into the freezing water •lets out a playful growl before putting his paw on his head and dunking him under water•
Crowtail

N-no I don't want a cuddle!
Sunpaw
Aww c'mon little brother! *laughs and hugs him tight* -Blackpelt

*squeaks and wraps his paws tightly around Crowtail's body, pulling himself back up* R-Rude! *clings to him, holding himself up out of the water* -Featherwing
•laughs and waddles out of the pool• you can let go of me now
Crowtail

•squirms then stops remembering when his mother would cuddle with him"
Sunpaw
*strokes his head with his tail and hugs him still* If you ever need anything at all I'm here for you. You don't have to feel guilty asking for anything. -Blackpelt

Don't wanna. *grins and nuzzles his head against Crowtail's chest* You're soft. -Featherwing
Featherwing we are in the middle of camp..•says quietly•
Crowtail

•starts to tear up and nods• okay •leans into his fur•
Sunpaw
*licks his head* You know Featherwing and I love you right? -Blackpelt

*blinks as he realizes how he'd lost his control**quickly lets go and shuffles his paws, his face turning red again* I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...*sighs and rubs his head with his paw* I lost myself for a moment. I apologize. -Featherwing
its okay you just need to control yourself Featherwing *gives him a nudge and lowers himself* now get on so i can get you back to he medicine den
Crowtail

*nods* yea..i know
Sunpaw
We're always going to be right here with you. And I'll talk to Darkpaw. He'll come around soon. *lays his chin on his brother's head* We're the only family we've got. We need to stick together. -Blackpelt

*climbs on his back and sighs, breathing in his scent as he buried his face in the fur on Crowtail's neck* I know...I'm sorry...*there was so much more he wanted to say, so much**he sent up a silent prayer to StarClan that he could gain the control to remain Crowtail's friend, but he prayed harder that they could become what they used to be* -Featherwing
Darkpaw wants nothing to do with me though.
SUnpaw

*gets up not sure what to say to him and pads off towards the medicine den*
Crowtail
That's what I'm going to change. A family sticks together no matter what. *flicks his ear with his tail* Don't worry, if I can handle Thorntail I can handle anyone. *purrs* -Blackpelt

*he decided to change to subject to that Crowtail wouldn't feel uncomfortable* So how are you and Thorntail? The last I was around you two were still at odds. -Featherwing
*snorts* thorntail is thorntail once he hates you he hates you and doesnt change his mind
Crowtail

*smiles* yea i guess thats true
Sunpaw
Do you know where Darkpaw is right now? -Blackpelt

*scoffs* It would appear that he hasn't changed much either then. I have no clue what was going through my brothers head when he fell for that fur ball. -Featherwing
probably hit his head on a rock *laughs*
Crowtail

*shrugs* apprentice den?
Sunpaw
Could you go find him? Let him know I'm back and want to speak with him. -Blackpelt

*lays curled up in his nest* -Darkpaw

I think they both have. *purrs* -Featherwing
*nods* sure i guess *gets up and pads towards the apprentice den* Darkpaw
Sunpaw

*Purrs* yea that would make more sense
Crowtail
...What? -Darkpaw

Luckily nothings happened to your head. I don't think you could stand to lose anymore brain cells. *laughs* -Featherwing
*enters the medicine den and lays down besides the nest* what is hat suppose to mean?
Crowtail

Blackpelt wants to talk to you..
Sunpaw
*lifts his head and turns to look at him* Blackpelt...? He's alive? -Darkpaw

Oh nothing. *blinks at him innocently, but smirks* -Featherwing
y-yea he and Featherwing just got back..*doesnt look him in the eyes*
Sunpaw

*rolls his eyes and slides him off of his back*
Crowtail
*gets up and quickly pads out of the den**heads over to Blackpelt* I can't believe it...I can't believe you're back...-Darkpaw

*smiles and licks his head* I'm glad to be back. I missed you all. But we need to have a chat. -Blackpelt

*huffs* I'm going to be stuck in the medicine cat den for a while. -Featherwing
*nods* with a leg like that it makes sense *nudges him* but ill make sure to visit *lays down besides him*
Crowtail

*watches them from a bit away*
Sunpaw
You and Sunpaw need to build a better relationship. You can't harbor anger towards him -Blackpelt
*narrows his eyes* Tanglestar may not have been your father, but he was mine. Sunpaw blamed him for him being made to leave even after I explained to him a million times he didn't have a choice. -Darkpaw
There's always a choice. -Blackpelt
Not when it comes to StarClan!! *glares up at the sky* Leader are made to follow their word. -Darkpaw

You better! *flicks his ear with his tail tip* What else would I do in here other than die of boredom. -Featherwing
you have your brother *purrs* I'm sure he can give you some company that i cant
Crowtail

*flattens his ears hearing it all*
Sunpaw
It's all StarClan's fault. They sent my brother away. They took my parents away from me. *growls* -Darkpaw
Darkpaw...You need to let go of this anger. Lashing out at StarClan and ignoring Sunpaw isn't going to solve anything. -Blackpelt

But it's not the same. *leans his head up and presses his muzzle to Crowtail's ear* Don't tell him I said this, but I have the most fun being around you. *whispers to him and purrs* -Featherwing
*lets out a small laugh* dont worry ill keep that a secret *looks him over* you are starting to look like your self now
Crowtail

...I'll think about it. *stalks away* -Darkpaw

*huffs tiredly* -Blackpelt

Minus all the scars. *sighs and licks the on along his flank and back* I am starting to feel more like myself, though. -Featherwing
*nods happily* thats good then! oh you never explained what happened to your leg
Crowtail

*pads over to Blackpelt slowly* how did it go?
SUnpaw
He was a lot colder than I thought he'd be. But I think I struck a cord with him. It'll take some time, but I think he'll come around. -Blackpelt

...Taevy...One of his methods for...making me shut my heart off to you was to hurt me while he filled my mind with you. About half a moon before we escaped, he was...doing THAT to me and...because I accidentally let myself slip...and cried out for you to help me. He became angry that I didn't acknowledge his presence and snapped my leg. -Featherwing
*sighs* horrible cat...*brushes his tail over his leg*
Crowtail

better then nothing i guess *stretches*
Sunpaw
I'm sure it'll all work out. Even if I have to whack some sense into that head of his. *purrs* -Blackpelt

*his body shook slightly as he tried to calm himself* A year of being under his control...I can't really put in words to you how happy and relieved I am to be home. With you and everyone else. But mainly you. *smiles softly* -Featherwing
you wouldn't hurt him you know that *sits down infant of him* oh i almost forgot i heard Crowtail was seeing a she cat but no one knows who it is do you think Featherwing will know?
Sunpaw

*Nods happily* yea its nice to have you back and I'm glad you aren't dead to wouldn't want to lose someone else i care about
Crowtail
Pfft. *purrs in amusement* Yea, I'm glad I'm not dead either. *brushes his tail over Crowtail's muzzle* So are you saying that you missed me? *says smuggly and grins* -Featherwing

*his ears go flat against his head and his eyes flashed with anger* Come again? -Blackpelt
i over heard Crowtail asking juiniperleaf advice on talking to she cats the few nights ago *looks confused* did i say something wrong?
Sunpaw

i mean you were my mentor it was kind of concerning when your mentor goes missing *flicks his ears*
Crowtaik
*sighs* I know. I'm sorry that I wasn't there to see to the end of your training. -Featherwing

*shakes his head* No Sunpaw. Stay right here, okay. *gets up and limps back to the medicine cat den* -Blackpelt

But I was wondering if you'd missed me...in a different way...More of-*is interrupted by his brother shoving his way into the den* -Featherwing

Crowtail, I need to speak with you. NOW. -Blackpelt
*opens his mouth but shuts it confused and stays where was told to*
SUnpaw

*looks up at Blackpelt* uh sure *gets up* ill be back Featherwing *pads over to Blackpelt*
Crowtail
*pads over to the waterfall so the sounds of the water would keep their conversation mostly private* Listen, I've got no issues with you being friends with my brother, *narrows his eyes at him slightly* but if you're not going to return his feelings then please refrain from touching him so freely. You with your arms around him...don't get his hopes up if there's nothing to come of it. *he grew a little more angry, but kept calm* Sunpaw mentioned something about you being interested in some she-cat. I don't care to know who it is, but don't allow my brother to think there's still a chance if there isn't. He may slip up and show his affection, but I know that he doesn't want to push you, as much as he loves you. As much as he has every right to be selfish, he won't be; he'll put your wants and needs above his own. -Blackpelt
*sits down quietly for awhile taking in what he said and twitches his tail* Blackpelt your brother and i are working things out and as for the she cat business that is something that is being delt right now..
Crowtail
Whatever is happening aside, this was something that needed to be said. I couldn't protect my brother while he was being kept as a slave to Taevy, but I'm going to protect him now until the day I die. I won't interfere and tell him unnecessary things, I suggest you don't either. This she-cat business is something he doesn't need to know about. If you do decide that you no longer want anything more with my brother than friendship don't tell him things that will only cut him deeper. *he sighed deeply* It's your life Crowtail and you choose whatever path you like. Just don't...please...don't forget to at least consider my brother. He still loves you, more than you know. *looks at him, feeling deeply troubled* There are things that my brother has told me that I really shouldn't repeat and I won't. His feelings for you are deep, but if you reject him he'll still sit idly by as your loyal friend. Don't forget what kind of a cat it takes to do something that noble. -Blackpelt
i know Blackpelt and he won't find out about it *turns away a bit annoyed with the whole situation* I'm going back now.
Crowtail
See to it that he doesn't. *flicks tail irritably and pads back to Sunpaw* -Blackpelt

*sighs and rolls onto his back in his nest, already feeling bored* I'll be in here for close to a moon with my stupid leg the way it is. If I thought I was going mad before, this will really do me in. -Featherwing
what will do you in? *walks into the den*
Crowtail

*looks up at him as he comes back* is everything okay?
Sunpaw
Yea everything is good. I just needed to chat with Crowtail. -Blackpelt

*looks at him* Welcome back. *sighs dramatically* This boredom! I'm a warrior! I need to be out doing productive things for the clan. -Featherwing
well you cant with a bad leg you would just get left behind *sits down besides him*
Crowtail

okay was it something i said?
Sunpaw
Not really. *smiles reassuringly to his brother* -Blackpelt

Even so. I hate feeling useless. *shakes his head to clear his mind of negative thoughts* So, what did my brother want? -Featherwing
oh he was just seeing if you were okay he is out with Sunpaw *starts to groom himself*
Crowtail

so what do you wanna do now then?
Sunpaw