Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
•circles his brother• hmm I guess you look fine
Sunpaw

•lays his head back down looking toward blackpelt
Crowtail
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* Relax, Sunpaw, I'm fine. *looks over at Featherwing* Are you okay? Have you eaten? -Blackpelt

*passes his tail back over his face, trying to conceal his fading blush* I ate one of the voles that Sunpaw brought. I'm fine. -Featherwing

*turns to Crowtail* He hasn't been overdoing it has he? No trying to walk around? -Blackpelt

*rolls his eyes* Blackpelt, I said I'm fine. You old paranoid fur ball. *smiles and cuffs his brother's ear* -Featherwing
•smirks• he is fine
Crowtail

•stops circling him and sits down besides him•
Sunpaw
*raises an eyebrow* I don't know if I should trust you with that grin on your face. -Blackpelt

*pads into the den and drops soaked moss at the three injured warriors' paws* I thought you might be thirsty. *turns to leave* -Darkpaw

*sits up carefully, stretching out his hind leg to the side of him* Don't leave, Darkpaw. *pats the open side of him where Crowtail isn't laying* Sit by me. -Featherwing

*casts a glance at Sunpaw before sitting down* -Darkpaw
last edited hace más de un año
now thats just assuming things Blackpelt *licks his paw*
Crowtail

*looks at his paws trying not to catch his glance*
Sunpaw
It would be a safe assumption. -Blackpelt

*nudges Darkpaw's shoulder* Why don't you talk to your littermate. -Featherwing

...I don't think he wants to talk to me...-Darkpaw
Don't force him to do something he doesn't want to do Featherwing •stops licking his paw and looks at the apprentice•
Crowtail

•sits quietly•
Sunpaw
*looks at Crowtail* They need to get over this anger. Family should not act this way. They haven't resolved anything since Sunpaw's return, so they need someone to push them. -Featherwing

*licks Sunpaw's head* -Blackpelt

*watches his brother with unreadable eyes* -Darkpaw
*cuffs Featherwing* and forcing it doesnt help
Crowtail

*looks up at Blackpelt looking a little troubled*
Sunpaw
*sighs and leans his head on Crowtail's shoulder* I just want my family to be mended. It takes work. -Featherwing

*Looks at him with gentle eyes* You don't have to talk with you brother right now if you don't want to. If it's too difficult. However, it needs to happen eventually. I can tell you both care about each other. -Blackpelt
•nods• thanks blackpelt..•takes a deep breath and looks over at Darkpaw•
Sunpaw

We all do but sometimes you need to give them space •whispers in his ears•
Crowtail
*nods slightly* You're right. *smiles at him* When did you become wiser than me? -Featherwing

*watches his brother and shuffles his paws* -Darkpaw
D-do you wanna talk?
Sunpaw

I've had a lot of time to think
Crowtail
About? -Featherwing

*nods* Do you wanna talk here or go somewhere else? -Darkpaw
stuff mouse brain you asked when i became wiser then you
Crowtail

somewhere else..*starts to pad out of the den*
Sunpaw
*nudges his shoulder playfully* I'm still older than you. Don't let that head of yours get too big. -Featherwing

*Follows him* -Darkpaw

*Pads out and sits just outside the den* -Blackpelt
*laughs and gives him a light shove and looks over at Blackpelt* let them be!
Crowtail

*pads over behind the Apprentice den*
Sunpaw
*flops on his back dramatically* -Featherwing

I'm just watching. Plus, *glances back in at them* I don't wanna stay in here with whatever you two are going to do. I don't know what I walked in to earlier and I don't want to. -Blackpelt

*sits down just inside the den* So...-Darkpaw
hey you know Featherwing is the cuddles type *says smugly*
Crowtail

soooo..*sits down awkwardly*
SUnpaw
C'mon Crowtail, CUDDLE with me. *smirks and pulls Crowtail down on top of him* -Featherwing

AHH! STOP!! *turns away, shuts his eyes and covers his ears with his paws* -Blackpelt

*Snickers* -Featherwing

*Sighs* I've been a bad brother...-Darkpaw
last edited hace más de un año
ahhhhh whats wrong Blackpelt whats wrong? do you wanna cuddle to i heard you love to give hugs *laughs as Featherwing pulls him down*
Crowtail

we both have *looks at him*
Sunpaw
Well, I'm outta here. *gets up and pads out* -Scorchgaze

Scorchgaze, help me out here! Don't leave me by myself! -Blackpelt

See ya. *keeps walking away* -Scorchgaze

Oh Crowtail i love your cuddles. -Featherwing

AHHHH! -Blackpelt

Me more so...I ignored you...-Darkpaw
Well to be fair I don't blame you
Sunpaw

•gets and grabs Blackpelt by the scuff• come on and cuddle with us Blackpelt! •starts to drag him•
Crowtail
I blame myself... You're my big brother. We're supposed to be there for each other...instead I took my anger out on you. I'm sorry. -Darkpaw

Nooooo!! *drags his claws along the stone as he's pulled* -Blackpelt

C'mon big brother! It's only a little cuddling! *makes room in the nest, trying his hardest not to laugh out loud* -Featherwing
•tosses him into the last and lays on top of him• I like the view from here
Crowtail

•nods• I mean you had a good reason why...I took diamond leaf away from you..
Sunpaw
No! Sunpaw that wasn't you! That was StarClan!....And our father. It wasn't you. -Darkpaw

Get off! *Squirms under him* I need an adult! -Blackpelt

Don't be shy big brother. I may be the cuddly type, but Crowtail is the touchy type. *smirks* -Featherwing
mhmm *nuzzles Blackbelts ear* i sure am
Crwotail

*shuffles his paws* yea but its my fault she's dead...
Sunpaw
... She....she's dead? How do you know...? -Darkpaw

Get ooooooff! -Blackpelt

Crowtail, don't give him all the attention! What about me? *Moves so his shoulders were leaning on his brother's back, pinning him down**tugs on Crowtail's ear and mrows* -Featherwing

*eyes widen* Don't you two dare!! -Blackpelt
aww whats wrong Blackpelt uncomfortable *leans down so his muzzle was in his ear* i guess you could say this is payback for earlier *whispers and pulls away with a grin*
Crowtail

Blackpelt told me they saw her when they were captured...*looks a bit surprised* didn't he tell you?
Sunpaw
*squeezes out from under them and bolts out of the medicine cat den, ignoring his tender shoulder* You guys are messed UP! -Blackpelt

*falls against Crowtail, laughing so hard he was crying* -Featherwing

*shakes head, looking shocked* I...I haven't gone to visit them...until just now...I...I haven't had the chance to talk to them...because I never came out of the den...*throws himself down, his face in his paws* I'm a terrible brother! Mother, Father! I am sorry! I've failed you! -Darkpaw
*sits up laughing* i thought i was his type to darn.
Crowtail

*looks at bit confused and nudges his brother* y-you okay?
Sunpaw
Nah, you're far too sweet. Blackpelt loves Thorntail, so that means he's a glutton for punishment. *laughs softly then looks up at him and smiles shyly* But you're my type, if that means anything. -Featherwing

*shakes his head vigorously* I've let you all down! I am so sorry! I've disgraced the memory of our parents! -Darkpaw
not like there was much memory to disgrace of tanglestars...*says dryly*
Sunpaw

*purrs* eh kinda but your brother is soooooo attractive! *lays down besides him*
Crowtail
*his ear flicked, but only for an instant, with irritation* Yea yea yea, that's what everyone says. Ever since we were kits. "That Blackkit is going to be a heartbreak!" "Look at how handsome Blackpaw is! He's going to be a fine warrior!" "Whoever ends up with Blackpelt is going to be one lucky she-cat." "Should I talk to him? He's just so intimidatingly handsome!" *rolls his eyes in amusement* I've heard it all before. -Featherwing

Still...*he picked himself back up, his legs wobbling a bit* Our parents gave us life and taught us the ways of a clan cat. We owe them so much. I've let the family down...-Darkpaw
Aww did I hit a soft spot •nips his scuff• I didn't mean to
Crowtail

You and me both •mutters•
Sunpaw
*gasps cutely* N-No! *stretches out as a shiver flows down his back* I-I love my brother a-and I'm not the jealous type! -Featherwing

*looks at him with sincere eyes* Then lets work together. You and I. To rebuild our family bond and do right by the clan. -Darkpaw
uh huh really? you could have fooled me *nuzzles the back of his neck*
Crowtail

*gives him a look* i dont know..
Sunpaw
*purrs and arches his back under Crowtail's chin* I-I don't know what you're talking about! -Featherwing

Please Sunpaw...I want to make things right. -Darkpaw
how can you make things right Darkpaw tell me that.. *has an unsure look on his face*
Sunpaw

so if i were to say to Blackpelt he is really attractive you wouldn't mind then? *nips his ears playfully*
Crowtail
By working hard for the clan. By training harder than anyone else. By being there for our brothers. Showing them we care. And by being there for each other. -Darkpaw

*a low growl rumbled in his throat that he quickly pushed down* I wouldn't appreciate it. *he spoke through gritted teeth, his body was in a confusing battle between anger and pleasure* -Featherwing
dont get angry at me Featherwing you said you weren't jealous *licks the nook in his neck*
Crowtail

so just being a normal clan cat then?
Sunpaw
I-I might have lied...*leans his head back* -Featherwing

Above and beyond. -Darkpaw
see is it that hard to tell the truth? *nuzzles his chin*
Crowtail

i guess we could try..
Sunpaw
I-It's just embarrassing to feel this way...Especially when my brother is involved...I just....love you so much...-Featherwing

Thank you Sunpaw. *dips his head with a sigh of relief* -Darkpaw
you need to learn not to be so emotional *cuffs him playfully*
Sunpaw

mhmm i know that *purr* but its fun to get your brother involved sometimes it makes things interesting
Crowtail
Hmph. *lays down and rests his head on his paws* Maybe for you, Casanova. -Featherwing

*pads into the den and drops two sparrows* Fresh food for the both of you. -Scorchgaze

Did you go hunting? *pouts when Scorchgaze nods* Lucky you! -Featherwing

*chuckles* Don't worry, you'll be back at it again soon, champ. *flicks his ear with his tail and nudges the prey to them* Eat. *waves his tail to Crowtail then leaves* -Scorchgaze

*shuffles his paws awkwardly* Sorry about that...-Darkpaw
its fine *looks out seeing Blackpelt running off* where is he going?
Sunpaw

*nods to him as he leaves* dont be such a fussy cat
Crowtail
No idea...*looks at him* Our brothers are weird. -Darkpaw

*goes over the the pool and splashes himself with water, washing himself* -Blackpelt

I'm not. You just like getting me all riled up. *eats* -Featherwing
thats because its attractive *purrs* not eat your prey
Crowtail

lets go see! *dashes off*
SUnpaw
*follows him over to their older brother* -Darkpaw

*scrubs his ear that Crowtail nuzzled* I just cannot understand those two. At this point who knows how they'll end up. -Blackpelt

*keeps eating* Seeing me jealous is a turn on? *Tilts his head* -Featherwing