My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3438 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 3438

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: (Runs quickly to their location)
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Meadow: What the hay is he talking about, Thunderstorm?! Wait a minute, you sent him?! You sent him to kill us? To kill Astral, Crystal, and me?! What were you thinking, have you gone mad?!
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
(Yawn...what the heck happened while I was sleeping?

Astral: What? *stands by Meadow charging up his horn while Crystal drew out her bow and arrow*
alinah_09 commented…
gtg school again hace más de un año
hace más de un año FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: I don't think I have time to explain now. But I will as soon as I can, I promise! All you need to know right now is that he's a mad pony. And he won't give up..
S.O.M: Well, I don't think we have time for compliments. Just say goodbye to your girlfriend.
Thunderstorm: Why does everypony keep saying that? She's not my girlfriend. Astral, I know you love Meadow, and she probably feels the same about you. So, just make her happy. She deserves it. For every time she's been used, and every time I either yelled at her or just didn't accept her as a friend. And, Meadow, just live your life happily. And even if I die, don't look back at this moment and feel bad. I did it for a good purpose.
S.O.M: *yawn* Isn't that sweet? I have a great idea! To make this moment even better, the little mare is going to have to make a decision. She's going to have to choose the stallion she wants. She has to be honest. If you aren't honest, little Thunderstorm gets it. If you choose the other stallion, Thunderstorm comes with me. Now, choose.
Thunderstorm: Don't!
S.O.M: Will you take the risk of saving your friend, or should I just kill him and save all of you?
Thunderstorm: Three lives are better than one. Just don't make the decision-
S.O.M: And to keep Thunderstorm's mouth shut.. *he flashes his horn and Thunderstorm's mouth, wings and hooves are tied* What will it be my dear?

(What have I done? I'm too lazy to re-write the whole thing on my phone, I'm sorry. If Jade_23 isn't comfortable with this, I'll just delete it and write something else when my laptop is charged. :I)
alinah_09 commented…
well this escalated quickly... xD hace más de un año
(Nah, don't worry. It just adds more suspense to the RP. xD)

Meadow: What the hay are you talking about?! What kind of cruel game are you playing? Is this what all of this is about?! Love?! I have no time for that in my schedule! I do not love Astral, I do not love Thunderstorm! Both of them are my friends, I can't choose! I've known Astral for over eight years! ..And Thunderstorm.. Well I'm his friend. No matter what he does, even if he tries to kill me! Let Thunderstorm go right this instant before Astral and I shoot you a ball of electricity!

Both Steel Sword and Tsura arrive at the situation.

Tsura: Alright, what the buck is going on here?! *lifts her eyes at the S.O.M, then laughs* Haha, listen here pal, clearly you want to die because otherwise you wouldn't be messing with us! *observes Meadow, Crystal, and Astral* All of you are unharmed, so what are you waiting for? Let's go!
Meadow: We can't leave, that idiot has Thunderstorm!
Tsura: *rolls her eyes* Right, friendship should be number one in your priority list. *groans, then glares back at the wicked unicorn* You get to choose. Would you like me to rip your heart out? Dissect you like the bug you are? Fillet you and use your bones for my wolves? What would you like? Because I can guarantee you the blood that will be shed WILL be yours.
Steel Sword: (Puts her arm in front of Tsura) Tsura, do not get close to him. This pony has an awful aura about him. I've never seen one this awful since Blunderbuss. You can't just run up to him and kill him like you normally do. You may think you can do it, but trust me, he is more deadly than he appears
S.O.M: You better listen to the mare. I am a lot more than what I seem. Now, as for you, Meadow. Do you think you know Thunderstorm well enough to call him a friend? He has a lot more secrets deep in his heart. He has a lot of hate inside him. He always had it. But, let's give the poor thing a break. He has suffered a lot and never had anypony to support him, so it is understandable. Though, he would never want your death. It would be boring if he would be a nice pony all the time, so.. I made a few changes to his thoughts about you. If you only knew dear Thunderstorm's secrets.. I wasn't really satisfied by your answer. So Thunderstorm will stay right where he is. He doesn't have realitives, or somepony to remember him. So, I'm ending his misery. None of you ponies can save him. Say your goodbyes before he dies. *he flashes his horn and dissapears*
last edited hace más de un año
Meadow: What?! No! I offered him to stay in my house, so we're technically roommates! ...Come back! *looks around, and once he's gone, he runs toward Thunderstorm and unties him* What were you thinking?! *removes the rope preventing him to speak* Come on, let's get you out of here! Come with us to Canterlot!
Steel Sword: (As soon as he is gone, she walks over to Thunderstorm) Something about that stallion isn't right. He is nothing but pure evil. He may be even worse than the changelings. Meadow, you need to watch Thunderstorm at all times, no matter what. Do not let him out of your sight for any reason
Meadow: *disorts her face in anger* That's what I've been doing all along, but every ten minutes he leaves my side! Do I have to tie a leash on you?! We need to get out of here!
Tsura: Nice, you said something right for once! Carry him and lets go before he comes back!

Wheat: *comes back to the table trotting with the tickets inside a bag on er mouth* Alrighty! I've got the tickets.. Hm, they haven't returned yet?
Toy Sword: *shakes his head* No.. Not yet..
Longsword: They should be here soon
(Okay, I'll try to get some sleep now for school. See you guys tomorrow)
Thunderstorm: He said you can't help me anymore. I'm going to die. *coughs* So you should just go without me.

(Bye Wind!)
(Good Night!)

Meadow: What?! Stop that! You will not die! *crawls beneath him and helps him up* Come on, what must I do to keep you alive? I barely met you yesterday! I can't lose a friend that fast!
Thunderstorm: I.. I'm not sure.. I don't know what to about this. He said none of you could help me. But I don't know anypony who can..
Meadow: Come on, let's leave this place! I'll help you, screw him! You don't deserve to be tormented by that stallion! And you are not stubborn, or weak! You are far from nothing! You are not a lab rat, I'm sorry! I never should've called you that, this is all my fault! What does he want? To see if I like you? If that's his bet then I'll just say it out loud. Yes, I like you. I think you are a lost pony waiting to be found, and a work of art still in the making. Is that enough for you?! *turns to Tsura and the others* Help me!
Tsura: *rushes toward the two ponies and picks the other shoulder of the stallion* We need to get out of here, now!
Meadow: Well, we won't leave him! Come on, Thunderstorm, you're coming with us. We'll protect you!
(Okay)

Wheat: *slightly bows down as a sign of respect* I am a professional in medicine, yes. Any Medical Magic, no. I believe when it comes to that magic, a gypsy does. From what I've seen, the travelers flow within their own mysterious source of magic.. A very powerful source that comes from nature. I actually have a book about them that I could lend you.
Ragnar: *perks his ears* There's a book about gypsies? Who wrote it?
Wheat: An Equestrian.
Ragnar: And I suppose an Equestrian itself knows more than a gypsy about their cultures.. What's the first chapter, huh? Gypsies, also known as heretics and witches.
Wheat: Actually, yes.
Ragnar: *laughs at Lightning as he continues to carve on the wooden table with his hook, completely ignoring the greet* They hold truth and joy.. Yeah, we held that years ago.. And no, the last place gypsies would like to live is in Equestria, therefore the only thing you are speaking right now are fables. I, as king of the gypsies can tell you there is not a single traveler who thinks that way anymore. Now where back to where we started. Wandering around land to land trying to fit in somewhere. The truce between the yaks and gypsies broke! Those stupid vikings attacked with a promise! I gave their leader a little reminder of mine.. Guess he won't need his left eye, huh? Now he can fit in with his God. We share the same beliefs and all.. Our magic is the same, only a tiny bit different. We're all outcasts, you know? Yaks, Buffalos, Zebras, Giraffes... Guess we are not accepted to pony society.
Toy Sword: *tilts his head* But aren't you ponies?
Ragnar: Hybrids, my friend.. Dark fur, colored eyes, black mane.. Yeah, not really wanted here. *shrugs* But eh, What can you do about it?
Ragnar: If only you've seen the horrors I've witnessed.. *continues to carve on the wooden table, and when he looks up he sees that what he'd been carving for the past hour was a bear print*
Wheat: Oh, I'm not going to charge you at all, dear! Do not worry, I am happy to help!

Meanwhile with the others, Astral, Crystal, Thunderstorm, Steel Sword, Meadow, and Tsura were already on their way back to the train station. Meadow and Tsura both carried Thunderstorm on their shoulders, dragging him across the streets to lead him to safety on the train.
Steel Sword: Okay, we're almost there now
Astral: It's kinda weird how I'm not doing anything when I'm the stallion....
Crystal: Do something then!
Astral: That St- i mean Thunderstorm might just kick me or something if I touch him since he seems to hate me...*sigh* Whatever. Hey,let me.

(This whole situation reminds me of some anime...I don't know what exactly but I got a feeling this is like an anime,and we're not even near the climax yet... xD Anyway,we still need to leave some room for Mirage.)
Meadow: *moves and makes space for Astral to help and carry Thunderstorm* Thank you! I truly appreciate it, Astral!

(Yeah, he said he was going to be back today.. Monday if I'm not mistaken. So yay. :D)
Astral: *smiles* It's no problems...less weight on your shoulders,yeah?
Crystal: *carrying her stuff and even part of Astral's small bag of forgotten groceries while walking* We're almost there right? Are you positive the Queen's alive...? I mean...I saw those changelings bring her into that creepy big ship back then...
Thunderstorm: That stallion... He's like a shadow. He's going to follow me anywhere I go until he sees me dead.
Astral: Maybe he's looking for something...interesting,you could say that he could use to his advantage. Like you said...before,nobody's going to do something without a purpose or something in return.
Thunderstorm: Well, he kind of has a purpose. But it doesn't make sense why he would want to kill me so badly..
Astral: It's all in you...if he has been following you from the very beginning,you should at least have an idea...
alinah_09 commented…
(final post for the night...) hace más de un año
(847,789 years old? That's a looong time. :0)

Meadow: Come on, we're almost there!

Wheat: *about to reply, when she suddenly sees the six ponies running their way. The mare's eyes widen as she decreases the distance between them, galloping toward Meadow, then observing Thunderstorm in surprise* What the hay happened?!
Tsura: The new colt got his flank kicked by this stallion.. Whatever, the point is we need to get him out of here!
Wheat: Come on, let's get on the train, we'll be safe there!
Longsword: Yes, lets get on our way. We can't wait around here much longer
Thunderstorm: While we're on the train, I think I should explain who that pony is.. Because if I really am able to survive, he might show up again.
Thunderstorm: And who are you?
Meadow: *watches as Thunderstorm is taken away by Einherijar, then turns back to the others who just stare at her in confusion* It's a long story, I'll explain everything on the train. *grabs her ticket from Wheat*
Wheat: There are three rooms for all of us. Longsword, Steel, Toy, Willow, and I can stay in one. Catapult's family in the other, And I was thinking Astral, Crystal, Meadow, and Thunderstorm could stay in another... That is, if you don't mind, Meadow.
Meadow: Not at all.. Come on, we have a long journey ahead of us!

Soon, the big group of ponies manage to walk through the crowd in the station, and soon aboard the train.

Wheat: Room 32.. Oh! Here's ours! *turns her head toward Ragnar* Yours in 33, and Astral's is 31.
Tanis: I hate numbers..
Longsword: I just hope there's enough space
Wheat: There should be! *opens the doors to her room, then steps in the elegant room and quickly looks around, observing the three beds and two cabinets* Not bad. I'll gladly sleeping with Longsword! Toy Sword can sleep in the other mattress, and Steel can sleep with Willow if she'd like. If not, it's totally understandable! She'll sleep with Toy Sword.
Willow: I want to sleep with Auntie Steel!

Tsura: *enters her dorm with her children hanging from her back, legs, and neck.* Huh.. So much for three beds.. Trains are strange.. They look so small on the outside! *observes the strange objects such as the vases of flowers and the lamps. She then feels the soft mattress besides the window* Alright.. Catapult sleeps with me. The kids in another bed.
Ragnar: *tilts her head toward Slingshot* Aw, would you look at that, dandelion! We're sharing a bed! Try not to be so feisty on it, would you? *winks at the mare then walks over to the small round table where a bottle of wine and two glasses are set. He fills the cup and enjoys himself on the train.

Meadow: *after a few tries, she is finally able to open the door of the small room. She sighs once she sees the three beds, letting out the exhaustion of today. The mare then nods at Astral and Thunderstorm, then walks in and sits on the chair next to a round table, massaging her head.*
Astral: ...not doing so well? *talks to the mare while helping Crystal pack their stuff somewhere*
Crystal: *puts her archery equipment on one side of the cabinet quickly,excitement for exploring the train evident*
Longsword: Well, I think I'm happy with the sleeping arrangements
Steel Sword: As am I
Meadow: How could I be doing... well? Someone almost died because of me today! I almost killed my friend, and I put you and Crystal in danger! That's not so well!

Willow: Hooray! *jumps on Steel Sword's back
Steel Sword: (Smiles to Willow, and pats her head) I believe your father promised you breakfast, didn't he?
Thunderstorm: It's not your fault. Sooner or later he was going to kill me, but he found an opportunity and he took it. That's all.
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Meanwhile in Catnerlot...

The eerie, loud noise of gunfire disrupts the monotonous sounds of the city. A squad of heavily armed Royal Guards are trying to shoot a white mare, but she seems to be too agile. Way too agile for a unicorn... one second, she's at the other end of the street, the next she's right in front of them without even teleporting. The soldiers defend the facility quite vehemently but the mare is just too fast for them. And bullets seem to do no damage on her either. All she has to do is raise her hoof and the spears of the guards quickly come to life and turn on their owners, basically impaling the warriors. The young captain who's in charge sees the futility of their efforts once his eyes meet with the mare's. The blazing hatred and rage in those otherwise tantalizingly beautiful emerald eyes leave no doubt about her intentions.

Captain: Retreat! Close the gates!!!

The heavy gates soon seal the entrance to the rough, cubic building that has absolutely no windows on it anywhere... After finishing the few guards who were chose to stay outside to heroically buy time for the others to get withing the strong walls of the building, the unicorn casually walks to the massive, imposing gates that seem to be impenetrable. She examines them for a few seconds with undisguised inquiry then makes a rapid move with her hoof that is similar to a quick punch.

Although her motion appear to have no effect at all, the metal around her hoof soon starts to blaze brightly. After a couple more seconds, it begins to melt at an accelerated rate. The guards witness the increasing, glowing circle of fiery orange metal in horror.

Guard: *screams in panic* Not even the new metal can stop her!!!

The unicorn narrows her eyes and digs her hoof deeper into the blazing metal and soon carves through the entire width of the gate right at the point where the look in the center is located. Then the wings of the gate distort under the heavy pounding from outside and violent flames ooze through the slit between them and the ground before they crack wide open, revealing the silhouette of the furious unicorn behind it.

Summer: Did you really think this would stop me?!
Captain: No... but this will. *suddenly throws medium sized object at her that looks like a corn made of grey metal. The grenade explode right at the height of the unicorn's barrel, only a few inches away from her body*

For a few moments, everything turns deadly silent. The guards aim their weapons at the cloud of smoke, waiting for the haze to dissolve. Once it does, they are shocked at what they see. Even though the mare's body is full of metal shrapnel, she still stands with a menacing, senseless expression on her face. She smirks as her body appears to be sucking the shrapnel in, because they soon disappear under her snow white fur and skin. The she stands up on her hind legs and extends her front hooves like if she was expecting a warm, friendly hug. However, instead of a hug, death comes from her hooves as the previously absorbed shrapnel leave her body rapidly, taking down all the guards around her like if they were shot by a shotgun from close.

Only the young Captain remains alive in the middle of the parade ground of the building. The white unicorn glares at the stallion for a while and none of them is making a move.

Summer: Flee!

The Captain doesn't move for a second, then makes a run for the gate behind the mare. A cruel, devilish grin expands on Summer's face as her horn charges up and projects a beam that writes down an arch around her and incinerates the last survivor of the royal guard in a second. Only a small pile of ashes remain behind her.

Then, she continues walking into the inner sections of the facility which turns out to be a high security prison. Without encountering any more resistance, she quickly finds the cell she was looking for. Inside the tiny cell, lies a dark silhouette. Based on the build, he is obviously a stallion, a pretty muscular one; even bigger than Landslide. When he spots the dainty figure of the mare, he looks up to her with his cold, yellow, predator-like eyes.

Summer: Rise, my friend! *she swings her hoof once again and the heavy chains and shackles around the stallion's body break apart with a metallic cling*

???: *stands up weakly and walks to the bars which are still standing between him and the unicorn* I thought you forgot about me...

Summer: *reaches out through the steel bars and gently touches the stallion's face* Never! Not after what we have been through together... but before I let you out, I have to know if you will stick with me till the very end...
???: I'm all yours... Just let me out of this hell hole!
Summer: *the unsettling grin grows even wider on her face as her eyes get even narrower* Excellent! In that case... *she grabs the bars and rips them in half with her bare hooves* Step out into the light, my friend!

The stallion obeys and steps out of his cell. In the gloomy light, it is revealed that he's a giant, bulky earth pony - a crystal pony to be exact - with a dark red coat, short cream mane and tails with beige streaks in his hair that resembles military standards. His also has a terrible scar that covers most of the left side of his face and mangled most of his left ear. The three scars are parallel to each other like if he was attacked by some sort of animal with giant, sharp claws.

???: *bows in front of the beautiful yet creepy mare* I await your commands.
Summer: *slightly bows as well, as a sign of mutual respect* Get up on your hooves, my friend! We have work to do!
???: Yes... what are your orders?
Summer: *looks around abstractedly* First... release the others! Then, we are going to pay my brother a little visit...

(sorry for the late response, guys, I have been extremely busy with stuff. :)
FabulousChicken commented…
Well, we're all busy sometimes. Welcome back! :3 hace más de un año
NocturnalMirage commented…
thanks! it's just that I had a lot of administration to do since I'm getting a new job tomorrow, plus I had to help mom to sell some antiques on the internet. :) hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
oh! and Welcome back! hace más de un año
Blunderbuss: (After teleporting to Canterlot, he see's the assortment of bodies) Oh, what a wonderful sight this is. I guess she must be here (Follows the path of bodies)
Meadow: Found an opportunity?! You led him to us, Thunderstorm! *yells at the stallion as he sits on the bed* You could've killed us! What made you even think that sin?!

Wheat: *perks her ears* I'll be out there in a second! *looks at Longsword* Why don't you take Willow to the diner of the train, yes? *trots to the door and peeks her head out* Oh, sorry for the interruption. Needed to deal with my daughter.

Tanis: *jumps up and down on the bed as Vectra just stares at her idiotic brother, then rolls her eyes.*
Tsura: *walks toward her brother and pours herself a drink as well, then offers one at Catapult and Slingshot* For the rare future we have ahead of us.
Steel Sword: Oh, don't worry about it, dear brother. I'll take Willow with me. Besides, I do need to see how my niece is doing
Astral: *sigh* He's right,it's not your fault...it was never your fault,circumstances just makes things complicated.
Crystal: Yeah...i can take care of myself better now,anyway. We could've beaten him!

(Sorry,gtg important National test today...please don't kill them off. Lol.)
Jade_23 commented…
Good luck! :) hace más de un año
NocturnalMirage commented…
what she said. :) hace más de un año
Thunderstorm: He follows me everywhere. He knows and sees everything I do. Either way, even if he didn't, I wouldn't allow him to just kill ponies like that. I'd rather die than see bodies laying in front of me. They're very picky when it comes to killing somepony, so they choose well before going on a killing spree.
Meadow: *scoffs* You'd rather die than to see corpses in front of you?! You sent him to kill us, Thunderstorm yet you act like that is the untruth!
Steel Sword: (Places Willow on her back) Well, lets go, Willow. We have much catching up to do
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Catapult: *sits beside his wife, Tsura silently with a dark expression on his face*

And so does Slingshot in another cabin of the train. Even though she is exhausted she still cannot sleep and not even Ragnar could interrupt her contemplation about the future as she is sitting motionlessly, staring out the window.

Blunderbuss: (See's Summer Pride standing in his way) Well, if it isn't Summer Pride... How have you been (Grins)
Thunderstorm: Why do you always have to disagree with me? I told you, he follows me everywhere. He has power and control over me. I can't get away from him, and he won't leave. But of course, you wouldn't understand! I told you to stay away, and yet you still are trying. There's something much worse that is between this, that I have fought and will fight alone, until one of us is defeated. I have seen death everywhere. Death is written on my forehead, I just tried to escape from it.. Many times. But my days are over.. My history has stopped writing itself and it's pages are being ripped from history.
Willow: Do they serve pancakes on this train? Probably not since it's late.. Ooh! How about a sandwich? Or a pie?! What do you want to eat, Aunt Steel Sword?

Meadow: H-Hey! Don't say that! You will not die, Thunderstorm.. I know you may not believe, and may not like it, but.. We are friends. Astral is your friend. I'm your friend. Tsura is your friend. Wheat is your friend. So we have each other, alright? We protect one another, not send them to their death!

Tsura: *taps her glass unpatiently as she stares at the serious ponies around her, while she just tilts her head in confusion, then sips her alcohol with a spoon. She looks at Catapult* ..What? What is it? Why is everypony like this? *sets her cup and spoon on the table, then lays her back on Catapult's lap* Why so serious, chief?