My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM
save

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3438 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 3438

hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Landslide: Believe me, Summer Pride is dead. I would have sensed her if she wasn't. She was my sister, we were linked. Of course, some part of me will never give up hope that she'll come back to us one day... but that's just hope. Nothing more... But to answer your question, those separatist Western Equestrian pegasi are the ones who call themselves "knights". Their headquarters in Los Pegasos, not Cloudsdale. That city was wiped off the face of the earth by the changeling bombs 7 years ago. Only a few scattered clouds remained.

Catapult: Why would I ever cheat on you?? You and the kids are my everything, the source of my happiness! I love all of you! I'd even die for you! Why do you think I'm toiling day and night in this rat hole? Because I want to provide better for you! We have been married for 8 wonderful years! Despite the war and everything, it's been the best period of my life! Why would I ever risk everything we have for some cheap prostitute? I've always been loyal to you and always will be! You can't believe me and take my word even after all this time? I have not cheated on you! Perhaps somepony was trying to frame me!
hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Wait, poison?! No, no no! This can't be happening! I can't lose you again! *unbuttons his shirt only to see the big would with dark blood surrounding it* We're gonna have to use everything we can!
Tsura: ..I can't take your word because you are mine! All mine! *lowers her eyes* I.. I'm sorry... I didn't mean to ruin your work.. *taps her hooves with one another* Or hit you.. Or punch you.. I was overwhelmed.. The kids were accused of theft.. They stole jewelry and all and I was just mad.. C-Can we go home?
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Sits there) Please do not worry. I wouldn't want you to worry
hace más de un año FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: *looks at the wound and dark blood* He will not die..
Landslide: What are you doing??? That way leads to our Southern border and beyond that, it's the Changeling Empire! And death... trust me, you wouldn't get through and even if you did you wouldn't make it far. Those beasts are guarding that area quite heavily!

Catapult: *kisses Tsura's forehead tenderly* It's okay, my love! We belong to each other! We'll get through this like we always do! Come on, I'll take you home to the children!

On the way out he barks at the soldier still standing at the door...

Catapult: You there! Make yourself useful and tell my boss that I needed to leave early due to a family emergency! And if you ever get in my way again...
Wheat: Not worry?! Whatever do you mean? Of course I'll worry! You can die! The place where they injected the liquid is close to your heart! Lie down and don't move your shoulder!

The nurse returns from the lab with a box, and quickly hands it to Wheat Roll.

Wheat: Good! I'll need antibiotics, antivenom, and pain medicine! Right now!
Soldier: Yes sir! *locks his eyes on both pegasi until they leave the factory*

Tsura: *flies in the air besides Catapult toward the Everfree Forest* You know.. I didn't mind being tied up.. But I would rather much prefer if you were the one who tied me up.. For a different occasion.. *grins at the stallion mischievously*
Longsword: (Sits still)
Landslide:You are possessed by the holy spirit of the Creator, the signs are obvious. But even with that power you cannot possibly defeat the entire Changeling empire all by yourself. If you march in there, you will surely die. Take it from somepony who knows.

Catapult: *the same lusty grin expands on his face as well* Oh, you naughty thing! But let's just deal with the matter at hoof for starters. I want to hear what Tanis has to say about this theft. Then later at night we can have our fun. *winks at the mare*
Wheat: *wraps a cloth besides the wound tightly, pressuring it* Here.. Drink these. *hands him two pills* These will destroy any bacteria that has infected the wound.. You promise me you have no idea who did this?

Tsura: Hmm.. I like that idea. *lands on the ground, crossing the Everfree Forest and begins to trot as she folds her wings* Tanis says it wasn't him.. The knight reported the thief had blue eyes and a black mane. That's Tanis.. Unless Meriva also had something to do with it! She has black hair..
Longsword: Well......... Can you make sure everyone else leaves (Takes the pills)
Catapult: Meriva? Oh come on! I might be able to imagine Tanis stealing, but Meriva? She's the incarnation of timidness and kindness! She wouldn't have the guts to do it.

Opens the door of their cabin and trots inside but when he enters the bedroom, he freezes down for a moment by the sight of the mess and the mare's clothing scattered everywhere.

Catapult: What the buck happened here? Now I understand why you were so mad!
Wheat: *frowns, then looks at the other ponies* I'm afraid Longsword will be needing space. Please wait outside. *fakes a smile at them, then turns back to Longsword* Tell me, who was it?

Tsura: Well.. You wouldn't want me sleeping with other stallions, now would you? *perks her furry ears* ..Did you hear that? Somepony is taking a shower in the other room.. *grabs a bottle of wine as a tool from the desk nearby, then walks out the door*
Longsword: It was Blunderbuss. The same pony who tried to kill Steel Sword eight years ago. He injected me with.... something, I don't know
Landslide: *locks his eyes on the speeding alicorn until he disappears on the horizon and shakes his head* A strange one, he is... Alicorn or not he will end up getting killed sooner or later...

Catapult: *whispers* yeah, I hear it... *his eyes flash sharply as takes out a Black Feather knife from one of the secret drawers and slowly sneaks closer to the bathroom*
Wheat: Blunderbuss?! What?! No! I need to talk to him! I need to figure out what he put in you to take it out!

Tsura: *walks near the bathroom and grabs the door knob*

The mare suddenly opens the door, then without even thinking she throws the bottle of wine inside in case of any attack. Her eyes remains closed while she expects to hear the bottle break, yet strangely it doesn't. The gypsy opens her blue eyes and encounters a stallion holding the bottle of wine, it appears he'd caught it in midair. The stallion had a towel wrapped around his barrel, and he was fresh out of the shower. He had a black mane and tan fur, and eyes that when once seen, were impossible to forget. All those traits were identical to Tsura's. The mare just stands there with her jaw dropped as she observes the stallion closely.

Ragnar: So what? I was gone for a couple years and you think it's okay to waste a perfectly good bottle of red wine? *pulls the cork out of the bottle with his hook and drinks from it*
Blunderbuss: (Suddenly appears right behind her) Oh, I suppose you were talking about me, weren't you (Chuckles)
Wheat: *gasps then quickly turns around, aiming a scalpel at him* Blunderbuss! What have you done to my husband?!
Blunderbuss: Oh, don't worry. This stuff won't kill him. In fact, I think it will make him even stronger than ever. But.... Lets just say that I hope you know your husband very well. That's all I can say. But, if you want me to get rid of it, don't worry. The medicine will evaporate from his body soon, so you have nothing to worry about
hace más de un año alinah_09 said…
Astral: *hears the commotion from outside the room they were in,he then rushes to the door and knocks loudly* Miss Wheat? What's happening in there?

(I'm honestly surprised you could keep my characters presence until it was the next day here,Jade! But nevertheless...time difference sucks.)
FabulousChicken commented…
Yeah, it's does. One of my best friends moved and she has a 6 hora difference with me. hace más de un año
Thunderstorm: Ugh, I can't stand just sitting here! It just makes me itch staying here doing nothing! And my stupid dress shirt is ruined! I'll have to wash it. Son of a.. *looks at Willow* Oh, I mean, nothing.. It's fine. I'm sorry I wash shouting. Did I scare you?
Astral: Sir Longsword? Miss Wheat? *knocks with lesser intensity*
Crystal: Oh dear...*walks to TS and Willow* what's wrong sir? and Willow--it's going to be alright dear,Astral is...doing something.
Wheat: J-Just give me a minute Astral! I'll be right there! *whispers back to Blunderbuss* What's going to happen to him?! Listen here, you! *walks closer to him, almost colliding his muzzle with hers* I killed Claymore, and I can kill you too! So you better tell me whats happening! How do I stop it?!

Willow: No, it's okay.. My mommy is a doctor. I'm used to hearing screams everywhere.
Blunderbuss: Fine. Take this (Hands her a vial with a purple liquid in it) This will get rid of the changeling venom. I was hoping to turn him into a changeling, but someone thought that wasn't enough. Well, I'm off now. Bye bye (Disappears)
Wheat: *grabs the vial and stares at it for a minute in awe* This must be a trick.. We don't know if what he says is true..!
Longsword: Perhaps, but what other option do we have. If what he says is true, about me becoming a changeling, then I'd rather take whatever is in that vial then become one
Crystal: *sighs then mutters to herself* It really is a new generation now...*talks normally* Well,since we're waiting how about we play a little bit? What do you do when you're bored?
~~~ ~~
Astral: Alright...you probably know what you're doing. *ceases knocking*
Wheat: *sighs at Longsword* ..Alright.. *opens the vial's top and hands it to Longsword*

Willow: Hmm.. I like to play hide and seek! Or wait, I also like to swim! And eat! A-And bounce in a trampoline!
Longsword: (He takes the vial and instantly, the black blood begins to disappear)
Wheat: *widens her eyes in disbelief* It's.. It's working?!
Longsword: I guess it is. Would you look at that. In fact, I feel healthier than ever. I'd do a backflip, but I'd probably break my back, and I wouldn't want to be in here for another reason other than poisoning
last edited hace más de un año
Crystal: haha,settle down! Well...since we don't really have a pool that's out of the list,so does bouncing off a trampoline and all of us just ate like an hour ago so...hide and seek it is!
Wheat: Oh, that's wonderful! *kisses his cheek, then cleans up his shoulder* We'll just tell the others it was a bee sting.. Hopefully they'll believe it.

Willow: *prances around Crystal like an excited dog* Okay! You hide and I seek!
Longsword: I hope so. I'm just glad it's done. I wouldn't want you being worried

(Okay, I'm way past my sleeping time. See you guys later)
Crystal: Gotcha. Now you go over there and count to 10...no peeking!
Astral: *sits on a nearby chair and watches with amusement* Haha...and to think i used to do that for her when she was younger...
Thunderstorm: Tch, stupid games.. *sits down facing a window*
Catapult: *gazes at the gypsy stallion in utter disbelief, but still holding the knife without realizing it* Ragnar? Is that really you???
Wheat: I can't believe it.. Blunderbuss wouldn't save you.. This must be just some other trick of his.. Now I'm even more worried!
Willow: *tilts her head to Thunderstorm* Stupid is a bad word! And how do you know if that game is stupid, huh??? Why don't you try it for a change!

Ragnar: *glances at Catapult* Hmm.. Is there another Ragnar is this world?
Tsura: *continues to stare at her brother in shock and awe* ...R-Ragnar? H-How... You're still alive? How did you find me?
Ragnar: *places the bottle of wine on the sink* Well, for starters, I knew you'd live in the Everfree Forest. Because.. You're Tsura.

Tsura resists the urge of hugging her own brother, and just observes him closely. She notices the scars and new tattoos he has on his back and on his face. The stallion looked like he hadn't eaten in weeks.. He had dark circles under his eyes, as if he hadn't slept for days. His mane was messy as usual, and his beard was half shaved. The only thing that stood out from his body was his bright, blue eyes.

Tsura: You traveled all the way from the Island of the Travelers to visit me?
Ragnar: Hmm.. So you don’t know..
Tsura: Don’t know what?
Ragnar: Well, after us gypsies saved the Equestrians, AGAIN.. We were vulnerable. Our food supply dropped, as well as our water. We were at a weak state. Our neighbors, the Yaks decided to take over our territory.. We fought another war right after you left. Land was precious at such time.. Us gypsies were weak.. Our warriors were injured, tired, DEAD! ..So we lost the war. The Yaks killed several of us, including the elder and the young..
Tsura: What?! What about Jaya?
Ragnar: Oh, she was injured in war. The mare suffered damage from a Yak’s horn. It punctured her shoulder. But she made it..
Tsura: If we lost or territory, then where are you guys living?
Ragnar: Well, we don’t exactly stay in one spot for long.. We travel long distances on ships.. We’ve lived in the sea for a while..
Tsura: W-Why didn’t you come to Equestria?! Landslide would’ve accepted you all!
Ragnar: Show our weakest state to our old enemies? No, I don’t think so.
Tsura: What are you doing here then?
Ragnar: Well.. Some of us entered the city to steal some supplies. Don’t worry, they weren’t much. I came by to see you. And to take you home!
Tsura: What? No, Equestria is my home..
Ragnar: Wow.. Mother was right. You did change. Eh, explains why my plan failed.
Tsura: What plan?
Ragnar: You see, mother wanted you to be mad at Catapult so you’d leave him and come home with your real family!
Tsura: Wait.. what?
Ragnar: You know, the whole “husband is cheating one me” situation.
Tsura: What??? That was you?!
Ragnar: Yeah, although I did enjoy the pretty mares. Equestrian mares do have quite the.. Kick.
Tsura: How many did you have over?
Ragnar: Roughly about four.
Tsura: Did you pay them?!
Ragnar: Hah, well you clearly underestimate the number of mares who would die to spend the night with me. *digs through a brown bag on the sink, then pulls out a bag where he unfolds it and holds it out to Tsura* Chocolate? Dark is your favorite. *winks at his little sister*
Tsura: ..It was you.. It was you the whole time.. You were the thief of the market.. They accused my poor son! I.. I yelled at him for no reason!
Ragnar: Your children are quite gullible ponies. I had to find somepony to cover my hoofprints.
Tsura: Ragnar, we owe 300 bits for all the stolen items! If you have them, please return it!
Ragnar: No can do, sister. I need them.
Tsura: A-And I was so worried with Catapult! I destroyed his work and hit him for no reason!
Ragnar: *shrugs* What do you want me to say?
Tsura: AN APOLOGY WOULD BE NICE!!!
Longsword: So am I. But, if I am healed, then that's all that matters right now. Besides, I gave a description of him to the guards, and since the city is heavily guarded, I doubt he'd try to attack us. (Places his hoof on Wheat's) You don't have to worry about anything, Wheat
Catapult: *his eyes flash angrily which is more threatening since he's still holding a knife* YOU DID WHAT??! *suddenly punches the bulky stallion in the face and the unexpected blow makes him fall on his rump* You tried to frame me after everything we've been through?! And you let MY son take the heat for your actions?! Do you know how much explaining I'll have to do at work? Not to mention paying for the property Tsura destroyed BECAUSE you set me up! Things have changed, Ragnar! You are not the pony I remembered. And Tsura and I have a family now, whether you OR your mother like it or not. It's just the five of us against the world and I'll do ANYTHING to protect my family!
Wheat: Alright.. *helps him stand up* I'm taking you home along with Thunderstorm. He's asked for shelter and I offered him our house. You need to rest, come on.
Ragnar: *stays like that on his rump* Ah, put a sock in it Catapult! *looks at her sister* Did you really marry this guy? OR did he force you? You could've had everything you wanted than this. Rather than marry a pathetic stallion that looks like a rat? I mean, come on! He's a colt! He can't provide anything for you, Tsura! You not only got the worst husband, but you live in an area where everypony hates you! And what about your kids? Aren't they all accidents?
Catapult: The kids are the most valuable things we have ever created in our lives and you have no right to insult them! Especially not after what you did! We owe no explanations or excuses to you. Now get out of my house before I call the Royal Guard on you!
Longsword: Oh, that's fine (Smiles to her, and says jokingly) I just hope he won't try flirting with you (Chuckles)
Wheat: Haha, very funny. If you've forgotten, my heart belongs to a stallion called Longsword. He's annoying sometimes but he can be a real gentlecolt. I have three kids with him and we live a happy family. He's been there for me since forever, and he made my life from being a peasant, to the mare I am now. *kisses his cheek* Sounds familiar?

Ragnar: Wow! You never learn to shut up, do you? Since you talk so much, have you ever asked Tsura how she feels living here?
Tsura: I feel great, Ragnar!
Ragnar: Is that so? It appears you're just one of his slaves.
Tsura: What?! How so!?
Ragnar: What do you do as a living? What do you do the first thing you wake up? What do you spend your time doing during the day?
Tsura: Well, I can cook! I clean! I wash the dishes! I clean the clothes! I-
Ragnar: Sounds exactly what a slave would do. Isn't that right, Catapult?
Longsword: (Chuckles) Of course. How could I forget any of that (Holds onto her hoof lovingly)
Catapult: you think you can just waltz in here and break my family apart?! With such cheap tactics too?! We both know that I'd never treat Tsura as a slave! Never have, never will! I love her! Leave us alone, we don't need your troubles around here!
Wheat: *smiles at him* You better not. *opens the door and greets every pony* Everypony, it was a false alarm. Nothing more than a bee sting.. Turns out Longsword here is allergic to bees.

Ragnar: *stands up* Aw, come on lad, I'm your brother-in-law. You can't kick me out. I've been sleeping in the hard wooden floor for years. Besides, I'm your children's uncle. They'll think I deserve better than this. *walks out the bathroom, toward the kitchen and opens the cabinets* Hmm.. You really need to go grocery shopping.
Longsword: Yes, I'm alright. No need to worry
last edited hace más de un año
Catapult: *shuts his eyes and rubs his forehead with a furious expression* Tsura... please go talk to your brother because if I do, I swear to the Creator I'm gonna put a bullet in him!
Wheat: I'm taking Thunderstorm and Longsword home.
Willow: Aww! But I was gonna play Hide and Seek with Crystal!!
Wheat: Well.. Fine stay with Astral I trust him. I'll pick you up later.
Willow: Yeah!
Wheat: Let's go!

Tsura: *frowns at Catapult* Don't threaten him with your equestrian weapons!
Ragnar: Hm, perhaps my plan can still work. Oops? ..Did I say that out loud? *grins at them then continues to trot around the kitchen*
Tsura: *follows his brother to the kitchen* Why are you doing this?
Ragnar: Looking for something to eat? Because I'm hungry.
Tsura: No, I mean.. You are acting so.. Rude.
Ragnar: Rude? I'm being myself.
Tsura: Is that what you're doing? Trying to make me hate you? Why? Why are you doing this to me? I've done nothing to you!
Ragnar: Quit whining, Tsura. *pulls out a glass from a cabinet*
Tsura: No, tell me! You're insulting me, as if I'm the one to blame for whatever happened! I left the island, and both you and my mother could care less what happened to me! I loved you through everything and you don't even care! I.. I really needed you and you weren't there. And yes, you are right. It has been hard for me here. But I've learned knew things! Something you nor my mother never had the chance to!
Ragnar: *rolls his eyes as he pours a glass of rum* I forgot how much of a brat you were.
Tsura: I've learned many things! Look! *quickly looks around the cabinets, and pulls out a fork and places it on the table* That isn't a dagger! That's a fork! Something you eat from! *idles there, then points at the stove* That's a stove! You can cook there! *walks to the living room* That's a typewriter! You can.. Type things. That's a camera! You.. You take pictures of anything! A-And guess what? You don't need candles anymore! There's lightdulbs! Or I mean, Lightbulbs! I'm doing great despite what you think!
Longsword: (Walks home with Wheat and Thunder)