My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
 They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony - La Magia de la Amistad 3438 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 3438

hace más de un año Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *perks her ears* What?! *quickly stands up* No, she's too young!
Toy Sword: Mom, she's twenty four. You married Longsword at Twenty Two.
Wheat: I don't care! She's still my little girl! *gallops away from the table*
Toy Sword: ..Way to go dad!

Meadow: You think you can just make excuses?! Whatever it is, you better tell me soon, or..Or right after the shower! This family has gone through too much, and if you try to destroy it, you will see my.. My.. My wrath!
Wheat: *gallops until she encounters Meadow and Thunderstorm* Meadow!
Meadow: *flinches, then tilts her head* Yes mother?
Wheat: W-What are you doing?
Meadow: I was.. Showing him where the bathroom was.
Wheat: Oh, alright.. In that case, come with me! *grabs Meadow's ears and drags her outside to the sink where clothes are washed*
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: I didn't know she'd get upset about it. Perhaps I should apologize to her later
Toy Sword: I'll wash the plates. *stands up and picks up everyone's plates, carrying them to the kitchen sink*

Meadow: Ow! What, mother?!
Wheat: What are you doing with him?
Meadow: I said I was showing him the bathroom!
Wheat: Nothing else?
Meadow: Umm.. No.
Wheat: *sighs of relief* you don't.. like him, do you?
Meadow: What?! Who said that?!
Wheat: Your father!
Meadow: Clearly, my father needs glasses!
Wheat: *pats her head* Alright.. But tomorrow since you are not going to school, we'll talk about the birds and the bees.
Meadow: What, mom! Ew, no! I'm a science teacher, I already know all there is to know about that!
Wheat: So you were prepared without my permission?!
Meadow: MOM!!!
Wheat: ..Okay, Okay.. But don't get near him! Now.. Go wash his shirt.
Meadow: *rolls her eyes and pulls out Thunderstorm's shirt from a bucket, then begins to wash it by hoof with soap and water*
Wheat: *stares at her daughter for a while and then returns back to the kitchen*

(Overprotective Mother. :3)
FabulousChicken commented…
MOTHERRRRR KNOWS BEST! :3 Good thing Meadow is not Rapunzel. xD hace más de un año
alinah_09 commented…
Whooooooooaaaaa...!!! xD hace más de un año
hace más de un año FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: What was that all about? Well, I suppose I can take a shower in peace now. *goes into the room* Now.. *enters bathroom* *unbuttons shirt* *looks at his left shoulder* THIS is what is causing me all these problems.. *sigh* Well, better get on with the shower, or Ms. Curiosity won't shut up. *starts taking a shower*
Longsword: (See's her walk back in) Sorry about bringing that up, Wheat. I didn't know you'd react like that
Wheat: Don't apologize! I'm glad you told me!

Meadow: *squeezes the remaining water on Thunderstorm's shirt, then shakes it in the air. The mare walks farther into the yard and hangs the stallion's long shirt on the rope along with other washed clothes.* Hmph.. That should do it.. *washes her hooves and walks back inside, dusting off her hooves*
Longsword: Oh, good. I'd hate to make my wife upset (Smiles to her)
Thunderstorm: *gets out of shower* It feels good being nice and clean. Now, where is that shirt? *searches through the room* Ah, there. *starts putting shirt on*
Wheat: Don't think because of your adorable smiles and kissing will make me change my mind of you sleeping on the couch!

Suddenly the door behind Thunderstorm closes, and when he turns around he sees Meadow blocking the entrance, trying to look scary as she wrinkles her nose but as a result, she just looks like her cute self.

Meadow: Alright! Enough excuses! Tell me now before I stab you in the stomach! I am a very sweet mare, but I don't like strange things passing by me!
Longsword: Oh, come on. I got stung by a bee. That should let getting a bit of dirt on my work clothes slide for one night
hace más de un año NocturnalMirage said…
Catapult: *flashes a dark glare at Ragnar as he cleans up the mess he made* You know there is a special pit of Tartaros for those who waste good drinks!

The yellow carriage stopped before the fancy building. The cab driver looked into the rear view mirror, only to see a pair of frosty emerald eyes staring back at him. He couldn't wait for this mare to get out, she was creeping him out with her persistent, disturbing stares which seem to penetrate everything. When she left, the driver did not even remember where he picked this particular fare up or that she paid for the service or not. Frankly, he didn't care, he just stormed out as soon as he could.

Hotel Mareiott was one of the most elegant, luxurious hotels in Manehatten. Relatively speaking, of course. Before the war it was just an old plantation house but now it was the meeting place of the elite of society.... the few privileged who could afford the expensive prices.

The unicorn looked at the majestic structure of the building. The strong, thick pillars were as white as her fur, despite the soft coal dust that settled on everything, oozed through every slit, every hole and every opening. Of course, she knew the cleanness was a result of a few poor unfortunate souls who had to scrape the black powder off on a weekly basis.

But she wasn't here for the scenery so she entered the lavishly decorated lobby. she looked around; her eyes carefully mapping the area and the ponies within. There were only a few guests at the bar and they were so drunk that even such an attractive mare as herself could not get their attention. She walked over to the reception with slow, placid steps and without any greeting or hesitation she stated her business.

Summer: I'm here to see Dr. Novo. Which room is he in?

The receptionist was a young, skinny stallion with pimples on his face. He examined the dainty white unicorn in front of him from hoof to head before giving an answer.

Receptionist: Um... I... I.... I'm sorry but I cannot give you that information... but if you tell me your name I can call up Dr. Novo's room and...

He reached for the telephone with an instinctive movement, but his arm stopped in mid air. When he looked back at the mare, she was staring right into his eyes.

Summer: No. That won't be necessary.

If the young earth pony believed in such things, he could swear he saw the mare talking without opening her mouth. Yet he could still hear her vibrant but cold voice in his head.

Summer: WHERE IS HE?!

The employee knew he should not give out such information to strangers, especially at these times but he simply could not resist that strange, deep voice.

Receptionist: *on a dazed voice* Room 432... Fourth floor... seventh door on the right...
Summer: Who is he with?
Receptionist: Two mares... and five muscle heads in Room 431... probably body guards...
Summer: Good boy! Was it that difficult? *smiles devilishly and pets the stallion on the cheek* Thank you!

When the teenage earth pony came to from his odd, unsettling illusion, the mare was nowhere to be found even though his eyes searched for her in the entire lobby. He wasn't even sure if she was actually there or he was just daydreaming again...
last edited hace más de un año
Wheat: Fine, fine.. Last chance.. *kisses his cheek, then looks at Toy Sword doing the dishes* Are you sure you're okay with that?
Toy Sword: Of course, mother! I'll be heading home in a while anyways.

Tsura: Catapult.. *glares at him with her contracted, blue eyes*
Meriva: *comes flying back to the kitchen in her Pjs and lands on Tsura's lap* Alright! We're ready!!!
Tanis: But we're not even- *yawns* Tired!
Vectra: I'm tired of all your talking, brother!
Tanis: *sticks his tongue out at Vectra*
Tsura: Alright, alright.. It is past your bedtime. *carries Meriva on her left shoulder, and Vectra on her right*
Tanis: H-Hey!!! Make room for me!!! *jumps on Tsura's back and holds himself from her neck*
Tsura: Gah! You're going to choke me to death! *rolls her eyes and continues to drag the three ponies to their bedroom, leaving Catapult and Ragnar alone*
Ragnar: Hmm.. Planning on leaving her anytime soon?
Longsword: Okay. I'll do my best to stay clean for you, Wheat (Kisses her cheek)
Thunderstorm: Haha, you can't even make a scary face. *tilts head* You barely look scary, just cute. Fine, I'll tell you what you want to know. A promise is a promise. Well, where should I start? Oh, right.. I was abandoned by my parents. I was found by a church. They kept me until I was able to walk on my own, which was about 1 years old. I was raised in the streets. Sometimes, ponies would feel bad about me and give me bits or some bread. I was thankful for everything I had. I practically raised myself. I slept in boxes, in abandoned houses, pretty much anywhere I could. I taught myself anything I could. I learned how to sword fight, how to negotiate, how to deal with metals, everything I know. When I was 9, I found other ponies as bad as me, worse actually. We were.. Friends, you would say. But then, they sold me for only a few bits. They betrayed me! They didn't know who they sold me to. They sold me to a secret organization, where I was tortured everyday. Nopony would help us. We were given these marks. At first, we thought they were just to torture us more, but.. It's more complicated. After a while, everypony was killed, or died form blood loss. Anyway, I was the youngest of all the ponies there. The other ponies helped me escape, so I could have a life. I don't know if it was worth it. I escaped. I lived.I was raised knowing that generosity, kindness, can kill you. Your first priority: Yourself. This mark bleeds many times. I know it's them. They want to make me suffer. If they want to, they can and will kill me. They just want to have a little fun, making me suffer. *sigh* So, are we done?
Meadow: ..Oh my gosh.. I-I didn't know.. I-I'm so sorry! That is terrible! I'm sorry for all the insults I said, I don't know what got into me! You poor thing! *lowers her ears in shame* I didn't mean anything.. Stay here for as long as you need. I'm sorry for judging you.. It sounds like you just needed a friend..
Thunderstorm: It's fine. I'm used to ponies judging me. And.. about friends, well, I don't think it would have made a big difference. I don't think I need friends. It's just me. *softly smiles* Now, come on. Don't feel bad! *pats her head* Get some rest.
Meadow: N-No! I am the nicest pony in this village, ask anypony! I am terribly sorry! I never judge ponies, you just.. Seemed so mysterious! But I can be your friend! I'm a really nice, caring friend! I would never trade you for bits! Those ponies who wronged you created the biggest mistake of their life! I'm so sorry! How can I make it up to you???
Longsword: Well, that's nice of you, Toy.
Thunderstorm: Why do you say they created the "biggest mistake of their life"? I haven't seen anypony be this attracted by me. *laughs* Just kidding. Look, I'm not saying you're not nice. You can be the nicest pony in the whole wide world. Just.. *tilts head* Be careful. Ponies can manipulate you. You have a family, so think about that. They love you, and they would never recover if anything happened to you. You don't have to make it up to me, okay? You haven't done anything wrong. Now, go to your own bedroom before your family gets suspicious.
Catapult: *despite Ragnar's previous actions, he fills his glass with rum once again, just as he does with his own and takes a sip before answering* No. I love her and I shall never leave her. She's my life. and the kids too. Everything I do, I do it for them. Why is it so hard to believe that?! You know me, we have fought together, side by side! I have always loved Tsura from the very first moment I saw her. And I never stop loving her.

The bony, grey coated stallion poured more whisky into the glasses of the two mares sitting on his left and right. Of course, he knew they weren't after his captivating personality or his charming appearance. How could they? He possessed neither. But what he did possess was a lot of money. And he used such cheap mares all the time. It was one of the benefits of working undercover in Central-Equestria.

Due to the alcohol, the two pegasi mares couldn't stop giggling which started to annoy him on a great scale. He was contemplating about how much "pillow-talk" he has to go through before they can finally get down to business. Well, the actual intercourse was merely the beginning. Until the drug starts to have an effect. This was the easiest way to find new test subjects for his research.

Although he was convinced and truly believed that everything he does was for the greater good, even he had to admit that his research was paved with the screams and agony of countless innocent equestrians. Not that he really mind, of course; his heart was as cold as his blue eyes behind the glasses. It was just an observation he made. As he looked at the two mares who were obviously not "IQ.bombs", a discrete smirk appearance the corner of his lips, thinking that they have no idea about this being their last night without any care, stress and pain. In his eyes, they were already dead. Nothing more than instruments he could practice and perfect his methods on, expendable assets to achieve utter and eternal victory. He was already in anticipation, thinking about his experiments that will make the changelings the perfect, dominant species of the planet. All these inferior equines are just...

A sudden knock on the door ended his contemplation which he started to snuff out the irritating chuckles of the two mares.

Dr. Novo: *smiles at the girls* Are you expecting somepony else?
Mare: No, I don't think so...

The stallion walks to the door without any suspicion. His body guards are in the next room, monitoring the hallway, if anything happens, they will be here in two seconds flat. When he opens the door, he finds an older but still beautiful unicorn mare with a perfect body.

Summer: *flashes a seductive smile on the bony stallion and addresses him on his language* Jó estét, Doktor úr! (Good evening, Doctor!)

The stallion is completely distracted by the mare's curves and that's exactly what she's counting on.

Dr. Novo: *stutters* Oh... Good evening to you as well... can I help you?
Summer: Oh yes, I am counting on that!

She takes a step inside, not waiting for an invitation. In that moment, the doctor notices the strange symbol tattooed on the inner side of the mare's wrist.

Dr. Novo: *his eyes grow large and filled with perpetual fear* GUARDS!!!
Summer: *suddenly punches him in the face, sending him flying back in the air and falling on a glass table in the living room. The two mares scream in terror as the intruder glares at them*

Summer: The party is over, girls! Get out!

The two pegasi flare their wings and leave the premise as fast as they could, still screaming like children.

Dr. Novo: *groans in pain as he shakes his head* GUARDS!!!

Summer: *slams the door behind her and approaches the terrified stallion very slowly* Save your breath, Doctor! I made sure nopony will disturb this lovely reunion of ours!

Dr. Novo: *still lying on the ground, attempting to stand up but an invisible force keeps him pinned* You seek revenge for being my test subject...

Summer: I see all this luxury did not make your mind weak, Dr. Novo. Or should I call you Precise Cut?
Precise Cut: What do you want? I'll pay you anything!
Summer: Oh... I don't need your money. What I want is so much simpler. I only want to do some research...

A relentless, evil grin slowly expands on her face as she raises her arm and holds it in front of her face. To the doctor's shock, the mare's hoof grows sharp claws and her fur turn into fiery orange scales on her entire right arm as her pupil shrinks to size of a pin...

Precise Cut: You????
Summer: Test Subject 0089...
Precise Cut: Impossible!!!!
Summer: A specter of the past...
Precise Cut: No, please, have mercy!!!
Summer: *her strange claws begin to shine and blaze brightly as she towers over the changeling* No, not tonight, Doctor! Not tonight!

The last thing Dr. Precise Cut, surgeon General of the Changeling Empire remembered was the mare's furious, yet cold, unbearable, unforgiving and merciless glare before the untold pain...
Wheat: *cleans up the rest of the table, then washes her hooves* Alright, I think the kitchen is pretty clean. Let's go to bed.

Meadow: Don't you think ponies around me have already manipulated me??? In case you are not aware, I am adopted. My parents died during the Great Unrest. Wheat Roll and Longsword took me in as their own. When I was four years old, I was the one responsible for over one hundred deaths! Including the governor, Landslide! I told the enemy our plan and it ruined everything! I was manipulated by her! I was almost killed by her son! Why? Because I followed my heart! I trusted too easily! I loved too easily! I got engaged too easily! But guess what? Even though I went through hell for being nice, I still am the pony I was before. Sweet, caring, generous! *laughs* I died and came back to life! Many ponies have taken advantage of me, Thunderstorm!

Ragnar: *groans and sits diagonal from the stallion* How about if I pay you a good amount of bits to leave her? Come on, it's that simple. I can get you another gypsy that looks exactly like her. I just need you to break her tiny, little heart until she comes crawling on her knees back to her big, caring brother and protective mother. Don't you think she deserves better than this? She can't even show her face in town without always hiding it. Then Tsura gets to live a happy family with another gypsy stallion, rather than a pathetic colt that can't even grow a beard like you.. That simple. *drinks*
Longsword: Alright. I'll see you tomorrow Toy. (Heads to the bedroom)
(Mind=Blown! :O)

Thunderstorm: ...Look, I... Whatever. Just, just get out. I'm tired.
Toy Sword: *prepares his bag and wraps it around his back, then kisses his mother's cheek* Goodnight mom! Bye dad! Thanks for dinner! *exits the door*

Meadow: ..Whatever? WHATEVER?! Is that your response to everything?! HUH?! Whatever this, whatever that! What, you're telling me you don't have emotions?! That you will just ignore what I shared with you, and what you shared? *scoffs* ...whatever.
Longsword: Good night, Toy Sword. Be safe on your way home
Catapult: *finishes his drink and stands up from the table* Believe it or not, Tsura's happier here than she ever was before. Of course, it's not the same as a life of a wanted criminal, a murderer and a thief. We have found our inner peace here, even if we have to deal with some problems. And you are not going to disrupt that peace, no matter how hard you try. Just because you gave up on the mare you loved, then on the world, doesn't mean we have to follow your example too. I don't care how much you dislike me but you are not going to drag us down to the dark abyss with you, you hear me?! Tsura is my wife and the mother of our three children. and I'll be damned if I allow you to destroy our relationship! Now. this conversation is over. Only because of Tsura, I allow you to stay for the night. But I don't want to see you here when I come back from work tomorrow, do you understand? And this time, I mean it. If you try anything, ANYTHING at all to take Tsura away from her family, I will come for you. I will track you down, I will find you and I don't care who you are, I will destroy you! Good night!!!! *slams the kitchen door behind him and the gust of wind blows out the candle nearby, leaving Ragnar all alone in the dark*
Thunderstorm: *turns around* I"m NOT saying that! Do you think I WANT to be like this? No pony EVER loved me! At least, you met SOMEPONY that took you, accepted you! MY LIFE had no meaning to the ponies I called FRIENDS! My life costs only a few BITS! Do you think it's FUN watching your OWN blood drip on the floor? Do you know how much I suffered? Do you think how much I am suffering RIGHT NOW? In the WHOLE WORLD, NO PONY LOVES ME! I'm ALONE! IF I DIE, NO PONY WILL REMEMBER ME! WHEN THE DAY ENDS, I HAVE NO PONY TO TURN TO, TO SHARE MY PROBLEMS! HELL, NO PONY HAS EVER EVEN AS MUCH AS HUGGED ME!
(Haha this reminds me of the scene in The Walking Dead where Beth hugs Daryl. xD)

Meadow: ..H-How do you do that? Act like you don't care, like you don't feel anything? Because I can't do that.. I feel. I feel everything.. *lowers her sad eyes, then lifts them again at Thunderstorm.She unexpectedly walks toward him and when he's not looking, she hugs the stallion from behind* I'm sorry..

Tsura: *comes out of the room and lights the candles once again with an angered expression*
Ragnar: *stirs his hooves around the glass* How do you even put up with him?
Tsura: Because I've dealt with worse, Ragnar!
Ragnar: *laughs as he rests his head on the table* You didn't want this life, Tsura.. I know you didn't.. You wanted to live your life as a dancer, or the princess of the travelers.. Yet here you are, hiding from the world with a stallion you call a husband.. Did you marry him because you wanted to? ..Or because of Tanis? You know, you could've had the other life.
Tsura: *perks her ears* What do you mean?
Ragnar: Maybe with a few extra hooves we could've one the war between the Yaks.. You would've been named princess.. Thousands of gypsies attending your coronation.. Hah, were you aware of how many stallions asked for your hoof in marriage?
Tsura: *turns around* ..What?
Ragnar: Eh, I didn't believe it either. But about twelve ponies were willing to compete for your hoof. Let me ask you something.. Let's say you knew this before marrying Catapult.. Would you have waited?
Tsura: I don't know... I mean- No! Of course not!
Ragnar: It's just weird to see you with a stallion that has a part in ruining your life. Do you ever see Slingshot in his face? How is she by the way?
Tsura: I don't know, Ragnar! Enough!
Ragnar: Hm.. Odka na vonas czech nat, Misteni *with those words, a candle in front of him lights up* Did I mention how much fun you missed as Jaya taught me magic?
Tsura: *twitches her ears and turns to the stallion* ...You know.. Magic?
Ragnar: Eeyup.. Why, you don't? Ah yes, you left. You must've forgotten the basic spells, huh?
Tsura: Shut up! I'm happy here!
Ragnar: *giggles* Doesn't look like it! We can escape this house tonight.. Just say the words and you can go home.. Where wealth and stallions and magic awaits you..
Tsura: ..W-What about my children?
Ragnar: So you are thinking about it, huh? Well, one member minus the family would help Catapult. He wouldn't need to feed your mouth everyday. Oh, and you'll do him a favor by leaving. The guards will think you are back to a thief.. They'll simply go after you for the damages instead of him.. Come on.. You really thinks he wants you here? You're like another filly in the family. You can't cook, you can't read, you don't understand how Equestria's culture works, you don't fit in! you're back to where you ran away from your execution! In the Everfree Forest! *lifts a glass of rum at his sister*
Tsura: *stares at Ragnar, then back at the glass*
Ragnar: It feels good to be bad once in a while, Tsura..
Tsura: *shakes her head, backing up* Are you.. Using magic on me?
Ragnar: Me? How disrespectful for you to say that.
Tsura: ..You really think that's gonna work? The temptation and the booze? ..Please, I invented that trick! *grabs Ragnar's glass of rum and heads for her bedroom with Catapult as she drinks*
Ragnar: So much for nothing! *groans, resting his dizzy head on the table*
Longsword: (Doesn't walk into the room, but speaks) Meadow, are you there?
(Yeah! I actually missed that episode and had to watch it online later.)

Thunderstorm: *blushes* I-It's not your fault..

(Shipping! It's tasty!!)
Meadow: *perks her ear to the voice of her father, then without saying goodbye, she disappears in a flash. The mare reappears on the other side of the door, behind Longsword* Father! What are you doing here?! I was washing clothes! You're bedroom is that way! Come on, let me help you! *smiles at him then drags him away from the door*
Longsword: Oh, don't worry. I just wanted to see if you were off to bed. Wouldn't want to let you sleep without telling you good night
Thunderstorm: *lies down in his bed* Wh-Why? *shakes his head* I should go to sleep. It's been a long day..
Meadow: Of course dad!
Wheat: *trots up behind Meadow* Is everything okay?
Meadow: Gah! I mean, yes! You two go to bed! Good night! *shuts the door of their room*
Wheat: Hmm.. *shrugs then takes off her slippers and hops in bed*
(Haha, there was a moment when I thought Ragnar will actually convince Tsura to leave her family! xD)

The night closes in fast and the noise of the cities finally fade after a hard day... but not everypony can sleep undisturbed. As Ragnar lays on the couch and slowly passes out from the exhaustion and the alcohol, his dreams are being haunted... The gypsy finds himself in a luxurious hotel room. The scenery would be nice if the entire place wasn't burning. He can feel the smoke filling his lungs as he begins to choke on it. He can smell the blazing wood and plastic in his nostrils too... he can feel his fur and flesh burning as he screams in pain.

Ragnar then suddenly turns around to see a dark silhouette of a mare standing behind him. He doesn't need to see her features, she can tell by just her curves, that she is somepony he loved once...

Summer: *on a raspy, sinister, otherwordly voice* You didn't come... AAARRGHHHH!

Then the horribly burnt and disfigured unicorn jumps on him with a bone chilling, loud roar, showing her sparkling white fangs as a contrast to her black, burnt body and slits his throat. Then the nightmare ends...
NocturnalMirage commented…
yeah, why not? I already have an idea in mind for her. :) hace más de un año
Longsword: (Lies on the bed) Man, what a day
Thunderstorm: *rolls around in his bed, the lays on his back, facing the ceiling*
Wheat: *grins at Longsword* A scary day indeed.. *sighs, then rests her head besides Longsword’s*

Meadow: *sighs of relief, then continues her walk to the door. She wraps a scarf around her neck and exits the house with her saddlebag, locking the door behind her. She then trots through the village to her apartment*

Tsura enters the room where Catapult is lying down, then she smirks. The gypsy removes her jewelry, throwing it on a purple chair along with her boots. She then takes off her purple dress in front of the stallion with no problem. Tsura removes any other items on her body, leaving her with just her smooth tan fur* *she then walks up to the stallion, swaying her hips and her svelte, yet curvy nude body. The mare crawls under the sheets, and on Catapult's chest. She perks her furry ears at him with a grin* How about that night you promised?

Ragnar's eyes widen, but he strangely does not wake up screaming. The stallion simply awakes with his eyes dilated. The stallion looks around, then groans. He stands up and walks to the door, opening it and observing the dreamcatcher that hangs from it. He removes the dreamcatcher and brings it inside, placing it right above the sofa. The stallion then digs around his pockets in his suit and unfolds a small paper. The small paper seems to contain a drawing of the mare he dreamt about. Only less scary, and no fangs or anything.. Just the normal Summer Pride he knew years ago. Ragnar had stopped to pick up a few supplies in a faraway land. He met this blind pony in the streets, sitting in the corner of an alley with pencils and papers. The gypsy had approached to him, and the blind artist proclaimed that he could draw anything he said, with all the details of course. Ragnar remembered so well how his loved one look like. He added every single, minor detail there was of her. Her strawberry blonde mane, her silky white coat, her emerald eyes and the amount of mascara, the amount of her lipstick, everything.. He even mentioned the scar to the blind artist she had on her neck. And in the end, the designer did a fantastic job. It looked exactly how Ragnar wanted it to look, just like her.. He'd carry that drawing with him everywhere, he wouldn't let it out of sight. He gathered everything he had of her, trying to use spells to find her. He had the identical drawing, the string of her mane that Jaya once plucked out, and the ring that he hoped to give to her after the Changeling War was over. Now he just stared at the beautiful, old drawing of her in despair and sorrow. The stallion sets the drawing on the couch, then goes to the kitchen and searches through the wine cabinets. It didn't take so long until he was able to find the bottle he was looking for: Witch Blood. The stallion pulled out the dark bottle and took the cap off, then walked back and sat on the couch besides the drawing. He strangely appears talking to the drawing all alone.

Ragnar: You know, tonight there’s this tradition they do in Japan.. They’re floating lanterns in the sky. Can you believe that? Japanese lanterns as a symbol of letting go of the past.. *yawns* Well, here’s a news flash.. We’re not japanese.. Are you even japanese? We didn’t get the chance to even know each other that well. I was a one night stand. That hurts. Now I’m just stuck here fighting with my sister and my brother in law.. You owe me big.. I owe you too.. So I guess we’re even.. *laughs at himself* And I know what you’re going to say.. *mimics Summer* “Ragnar, we are far from even.. I will haunt you till the last day you live. And then I’ll haunt you when you're dead!” Yeah, yeah.. I understand, Summer Pride.. I understand.. Tell me, what happens when the one who broke your heart is the only one who can fit it? *groans* Geez.. Sometimes I regret ever answering back to you.. I mean, yeah if I play with fire I was gonna get burned.. Thought you meant that metaphorically.. Not reality.. Anyways.. Hey, hope you can forgive me with this bottle of your favorite wine.. Hmm.. Probably not.. One sip for me. *swallows a gulp of the alcohol* And one for the lovely lady. *grabs the drawing of Summer Pride then pours some of the liquid on the paper, staining the carpet below as well* Well.. I guess I’ll see you in hell, Summer.. Perhaps not.. You were good at times.. Naughty at others.. *chuckles drunkenly, then walks to the fire place* I’ll see you sometime soon, Summer Pride. *the stallion throws the wet drawing in the fire, where it immediately ignites. Ragnar just stares at the paper as it slowly shrinks until there is nothing left but ashes. He then stands up and lies down back on the couch, twirling his bottle of Witch blood on his chest*
Longsword: (Holds her close) Yeah, but seeing that smile of yours makes it better (Smiles to her)
(When does the sun rise in the magical land of Equestria? xD)

Thunderstorm: *gets out of bed* Usually I am not this disturbed at night. *scratches his mark* This damn thing again? Though, I should be careful not to make a lot of noises.. I don't want to wake up Dr.Roll and her husband. *sits down in front of the window* It's not like looking at the stars at the top of a hill, but I guess it's just fine from here. *continues looking at the constellations*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Usually after the plot is done f**king around hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
xD Yes hace más de un año
FabulousChicken commented…
Amazing. XD hace más de un año
Catapult kisses his wife deeply and very passionately, and as they lips merge for quite a while, he wraps his arms around Tsura, coiling around her like a snake, just how she likes to be touched then they both fall on the bed. As they lay next to each other, their bodies pressing up against one another tightly, the stallion looks into her eyes and grins* It was long overdue if you ask me!

The next day, the love couple is awakened by an early visitor. The unexpected guest keeps knocking on their door violently until Catapult finally gets up with a drowsy groan. Before galloping downstairs, he kisses Tsura's cheek. The orange pegasus opens the door, with narrowed eyes, still tired of the exhausting but very pleasurable night. At first, he doesn't even recognizes the voice of the visitor, OR herself.

Catapult: Mother????

Slingshot looks at her son with glassy eyes as she stands in the door, looking shocked and somehow vulnerable... which immediately arouses Catapult's concerns...

Slingshot: Greetings my son!
Catapult: What are you doing here this early?! You haven't visited us in months.
Slingshot: I know. I've been very busy... but... may I come in? We have a situation...
Wheat: *perks her ears, but remains with her head buried in Longsword's chest*

Tsura hears the ruckus and decides to follow Catapult. She wraps a simple blanket around her nude body then trots downstairs, dragging her long back mane. She appears behind Catapult, and once she sees Slingshot, she rolls her eyes. The gypsy doesn't even care that she's half naked in front of her husband's mother, she just continues her way to the living room to wake up Ragnar. Surprisingly when she enters the room she encounters Ragnar sitting down with bloodshot eyes along with her three kids. It appears that they were all playing cards and bits.

Tsura: You're teaching my kids how to gamble?!
Tanis: Why are you naked?
Tsura: I was going to take a shower..
Ragnar: Do you know how difficult it is to sleep when all you hear moaning all night?! Gosh! *returns to his games*
Vectra: I got 10 bits from Ragnar!
Longsword: (Kisses her cheek) You know, I don't know how I got to be this happy with the worlds most beautiful mare, but I am so glad that I did
Catapult invites his mother inside. When she sees the kids she flashes a pale, exhausted smile at them and pats their heads quickly. Only then she recognizes Ragnar on the couch.

Slingshot: Oh... I didn't expect to see you here, Ragnar! But it appears it's the Creator's will for you to be here right now. I need to talk to you. All of you.
Catapult: Can't it wait? I should feed the kids first...
Slingshot: It's very urgent, I'm afraid. I have traveled a lot and haven't slept at all to reach you in time.
Catapult: Why? What's wrong? *his mother's anxiety seems to be catching onto him as well*
Slingshot: Not in front of the children!
Catapult: Let's go into the kitchen then!
Slingshot: Agreed. *stands still, looking a bit confused*
Catapult: You still don't know which way? *goes forward*
Wheat: Oh, stop it you! Why don't you go wake up Willow and our guest?

Meriva: *looks up from her cards* Hi Grams!
Vectra: Don't call her Grams, it makes her look old.
Tanis: But she is old.
Meriva: Tanis!
Ragnar: Alright.. *stands up* If Meriva wins, you'll owe her four pieces of chocolate, Tanis. *walks along with her sister wrapped around a blanket to the kitchen*
Tsura: *grabs her mug of coffee, then from her knowledge, she uses spoon and oddly drinks the coffee little by little with the spoon* What?
Longsword: I don't know. Staying here with you is a lot more fun (Smiles to her)
Wheat: *rolls over lies above Longsword, kissing him deeply and passionately* I know it is.. But we have chores to do! I have to go to the office today! And Toy Sword will skip work because he needs to take care of Willow.
Longsword: (Kisses her deeply) Oh, alright. If I have to
Thunderstorm: *washes his eyes in the bathroom* Well then, this night sure was amazing. *scratches his mark again* Why is this so itchy all of a sudden? Probably shouldn't scratch it a lot while they are around. *opens his bedroom door and goes straight to the kitchen*
Slingshot stands in the middle of the kitchen for a while, rubbing her chin, clearly thinking about how she should start at all. She opens her mouth then closes it again and repeats the process twice. Catapult, Tsura and Ragnar are all looking at her with waiting eyes, but she does not seem to be aware of her surroundings, including Tsura's half naked body or the strange way she's drinking coffee. Her son eventually breaks the ice.

Catapult: Mother! I can see something has upset you on a great scale! What happened?

Slingshot finally manages to collect her thoughts like if the voice of Catapult was some sort of mental catalyst to her. She looks at everypony while she talks.

Slingshot: As you know, I have been working with the Royal Police Department of Canterlot for 6 years now... but I have the authority to conduct an investigation anywhere in Central Equestria... and lately... some strange things have happened all around the country... and I even managed to acquire some files from Western Equestria as well...

She gets out a huge stack of papers from her briefcase and scatters them all around the kitchen table until each and every one of them is clearly visible. Of course, they are all crime scene photos. The collection of the worst of ponykind...

Catapult: *stares at the horrific pictures in shock for a second then lashes out* Holy shit! mother! Have you lost your mind! Your grandchildren are playing in the next room! Why the hay are you showing us these?!
Slingshot: I know! But believe me, I'm not crazy! I have gathered these files from nearly every station in Centralia... there are many cases among them which I investigated personally... and I have recognized a pattern. During the past 7 months, the rate of arson and murder have been increasing rapidly...
Catapult: So? These are war times, ponies kill each other all the time...
Slingshot: Not like this! Here! *holds up a file* Hoofston, 6 months ago. The victim was burned alive in his house... *throws it on the table and picks up another one* Trottingham, 5 months ago, the victim was ripped in half... *reaches for another file* San Franciscolt, 4 months ago, the victim was decapitated... Delamare 3 months ago, the victim was impaled... Los Pegasos, 2 months ago, the victim was skinned alive... crystal City, one month ago... the victim was ripped apart by a mechanical torture device...
Catapult: For the love of Creator, mom! We get it! They didn't die a natural death...
Slingshot: No, you don't! These murders scattered around the continent, seemingly have nothing to do with each other. Like you said, ponies get killed every day, and we learned to live with it... But I took the effort to look into these cases a little deeper because I suspected there's a serial killer at large... at first, I thought she chose the victims randomly, since none of them knew one another, not to mention the huge distances between them. But look at the pictures! There is not just one common link, but two: each and every murder were preceded by brutal physical torture. The autopsy confirmed it in every case. But even that wouldn't be so surprising in such grizzly cases... *clears throat* the second: each and every one of the victims was either an informant, a traitor, per se, or a changeling in disguise.
Catapult: So what? Whoever this guy is, he's doing us a huge favor by killing all those changeling bastards!
Slingshot: She's not a guy.
Catapult: How do you know?
Slingshot: Because of the latest case... in Manehatten. The victim was a changeling. He was dissected alive. Slowly, painfully. She has extensive knowledge of the equine anatomy. The boys at MPD said the changeling's agony lasted for more than 12 hours.
Catapult: How can you be so sure, you're looking for a mare?
Slingshot: Because of this.

The detective takes out an envelope from her coat pocket...

Slingshot: This photo was taken accidentally by some unfortunate photographer who was wandering around the country looking for work... The quality is pretty bad, since the contraption was heavily damaged and the guy ended up in the hospital with severe burns... but the tech boys could manage to get this much out of it...

She then takes a wrinkled photo out and throws it on the table, to everypony's shock and utter disbelief...
 Slingshot stands in the middle of the cocina for a while, rubbing her chin, clearly thinking about h
NocturnalMirage commented…
Hehe, gtg, need some rest... will be back in a few hours! great rping with tu guys once again!: 3 hace más de un año
Jade_23 commented…
Bye! :3 hace más de un año