windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 9437

hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
"You said that back in the tower and it came back to bite us in the fucking ass! There's nothing to worry about? It's something to ponder on? And watch it all come back to do exactly what it always does! He needs to DIE! What a fucking waste of our body you rigid bitch!" The voice growled, and afterwards, it was silent.

Judissia and Kahni carried the chest with a little more ease now that some of the gold within it had been dumped out. And their encounter with the man gave them enough motivation to not look back whatsoever.

"So what's that guys deal? We shouldn even be alive right now!" Kahni said, her side of the chest lowering some before she lifted it back up. "He said that he knew we were there the entire time, think Wein's up to somethin' more?"

"I don't know..." Judissia answered, her mind seeming to be focused as she barely listened. Like Rosemary's, the voice in her head was becoming restless.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: Yeah. Makes you regret taking over my body, doesn't it, asshole!? *She went silent as she continued to follow Judissia and Kahni, trying to block out the voice inside of her head*
At Rosemary's comment, the voice in her head forced a memory to the front of her mind of her having to eat flesh from an actual human body when times had gotten desperate, and left it at that in the form of getting the last laugh.

They finally were able to get out the town, going back through the way they had come through the trees to go find their horses.
"This is bad..." Judissia said suddenly. "I can't believe it...I can't fuckin' believe it...." She said. A thought had finally processed and settled in on her mind.

Kahni reached her hand up to wipe away the beads of sweat that had accumulated on her forehead. "Later." She suggested in response to what Judissia had just said. "Right now, getting as far away from here as possible sounds good."
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"Copper?" Helga sniffed the air, a look of confusion on her face. "No..." She said. "Are thee sure thou are alright? You were smelling copper when you had your Therian cold. You couldn't even smell anything." She shrugged, but recoiled a little at his threat. "N-No you won't!" She yelled. "I will kiss you how many ever times I want without thee sneezing." The witch leaned in for a kiss before releasing a small burp into Wiezen's face again, snickering lightly.
Rosemary: *She did what she could to ignore the thought as she followed behind them, reaching the outside of the city. She didn't understand what had happened, but she knew that things had gotten bad. She did what she could to reassure Judissia* We did what we came here for, Jud. There was no way for us to control what had happened
"...I don't just smell it..I taste it too." Wiezen said, sitting up a bit more and scratching his chest. "No...it tastes more like sulfur..." He mumbled. "I'm sure it's nothin'." He gave a half attempt at a shrug at both that and what she had said afterwards. However, when she leaned in and burped in his face, his nose wrinkled some before he faked a large sneeze that blew her curls back. "...See? Told you.." He said at an attempt of a joke, though it lacked enthusiasm to it.

~

"Yeah, we got what we came for plus more than we could bargain with times ten." Judissia said, scowling herself internally. "Kahni, we need a place to crash for the next few days. And on top of that, we need another place for long term use."

"Okii dokie." Kahni spoke, giving a nod of understanding as they made it to their horses who were pulling against the trees that they were tied to when all of the mayhem had started. She and Judissia were finally able to drop the chest, moving quickly to untie their horses.

Judissia unstrapped the saddle from her horse and cut the straps from it, busying herself with tying them together securely to use to tie to one of the other horse's saddle so they could drag the chest instead of having to carry it.
Rosemary: *As Judissia worked on getting the horses, Rosemary couldn't help but take her eyes off of Judissia and Kahni's wounds.*
Kahni paused for a moment, gripping her side again and leaning against one of the trees, "Sh-shit...I think it musta been a deeper wound than I thought..." She grumbled.

"Get on your horse, Kahn. You need to take a breather for the rest of the way." Judissia told her without looking at her. She successfully tied the knots into the straps taken from the saddles both her horse and Rosemary's to leave the one still in tact to Kahni.

"The one time...I don't bring the medical hemp..." Kahni mumbled as she now laid across the saddle of her stallion, her face resting into it's mane while Judissia tied the chest to the tail end of the saddle and yanked on it some to ensure that it stayed.

Judissia then went over to her own horse and hopped on. "Kahn, you stay in the middle. I'm taking the front and Rose is going to bring up the rear."

Kahni managed with snickering some at Judissia's wording of it. "Yeah...she definitely will..." Though she cringed some at the pain in her side as her punishment for laughing.
Rosemary: *For once, Rosemary didn't get offended at Kahni's remark. She could see that she was suffering enough as it was. She got onto her horse and kept her eyes on the two, making sure they could get through without any more troubles*
Judissia mushed her horse forward at first, moving it into a quick trot through the trees. But the further they seemed to go ahead, the more agitated she seemed to be getting. She glanced back at Kahni to check to see if she was alright, only to see that she was staring at her.

"...Judi...no." Kahni said suddenly.

"Change--"

"NO."

"Of--"

"NO!"

"Plans."

"God damn it Jud! Don't even think about doin' what I think yer--"

"Rosemary take the lead, take Kahni back towards our previous town and find somewhere to rest! I'll meet up with you both in a few." Judissia was already turning her horse around, whipping the reins and starting it back into a run towards the city, smacking the backside of both Kahni's and Rosemary's horse to get them riled up to run.
last edited hace más de un año
Rosemary: *She didn't ask any questions as to what Judissia was doing. She lead the way, leading Kahni back to town, going as fast as she could* Kahni, let's just do what she says. I know that she'll come back. She's never failed yet
Kahni watched Judissia go on her way off, a small frown coming to her face. "Rosemary...." She said, saying her full first name for the first time since they'd met. "I don' think yer graspin' the entirety of the situation here..." She shook her head for a moment as her horse trailed along behind Rosemary's with the chest of gold dragging behind, thumping against rocks and surface roots.
Rosemary: I know that we had to see some bad things. But Jud and I have seen enough horrible shit to last us a while. She's strong and I know she'll come back. Don't lose hope in her. Having hope in each other is the thing that has kept me and Jud going for so long *She was silent as she continued to ride forward*
"You and I both know nothing eventually leads to something." She said, the tone in her voice a little more serious. But then her expression darkened when he faked a sneeze on her face, a light tremble running through her body as her curls were blew back. "You're absolutely disgusting." She spat, wiping away his saliva from her face. "How dare you mess with Nurse Helgy in such a disturbing manner. She's the one caring for thee."
"Well soRRY Nurse Helga Quartz, your patient did warn you that they would possibly happen. Not my fault your egg burping stung my nose a bit." Wiezen said sarcastically with a light smirk. But then he sighed. "...But you're wrong. Nothing doesn't eventually lead into something. It usually leads to EVERYTHING, most of which that don't turn out in our favor. A lot of which we don't have control over." He looked her in the eye as he spoke.

`

Kahni was silent, glancing behind them again before she spoke. "Of course I know she's strong. Who do ya think got their ass kicked the first time we ran into one another? But as of lately, that score is still five ta five mind you." She said. "But it ain't just about hope. It's about what will happen when that hope becomes hopeLESS. That bastard Weinn's up ta somethin' bigger than we thought. And I hate ta let the truth be known, but I don' think his dog on a leash let us off that easily either. That's somethin' that's just too good to be true, especially if he was workin' for the Weins. He let us TAKE the treasure with us. Now tell me that ain't a red flag within itself. And now Judi's goin' back to find the little punk."
Rosemary: *The thought of it was enough to worry her now. She wanted to turn around and go after her, but she refused to disobey Judissia, and spoke her thoughts* Whatever Jud is up to, she will manage. We can't worry. And if that piece of shit noble decides to come after us.... Well, we have our own advantage.
"And what advantage might that be Ro?" Kahni lifted her head with a raised eyebrow. "Cuz I'd sure as hell like to hear it, especially with what he's got packin' with him. He may be a piece of shit noble, but that piece of shit noble has an entire country ran by more piece of shit nobles backin' him up. If anything, ya should be hopin' that that's the LAST thing he decides to do. I'd say we're at the bottom of a hill in quicksand and they're the ones at the top, ready to push a boulder down it."
Rosemary: Oh, Kahni, I'm afraid that our advantage is a secret. But I promise you, it's the best thing we got if that fucker comes after us. We won't let him get away if he even thinks of comes for us

Enricho: *He continued to search through the forest, the area now becoming dark in the evening sky. He was starting to pant now as he ran back and forth, looking all over for Oasis*
cosmic_fusions commented…
give it up, she's a goner enricho xD hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I'll give it up if tu give up the fact that Wiezen will never truly amor Helga XD hace más de un año
....who? xD hace más de un año
Helga crossed her arms. "Nurse Helgy's breath smells like a garden of mint and rose petals." She said defensively. But at his last few words, her eyes came in contact with has that were already staring. The nymph remained silent, her petty expression softening. "What don't thee have control over of, Wiezen? What... What aren't thee telling me?"
"Well, whatever it is, lets just hope that the hell that comes afterwards with be worth it." Kahni said, now slumping down onto her horse, her arms and legs dangling off of the sides.

~

Ossiana's voice had groan hoarse from calling out for their daughter, and now she just searched silently as the evening was starting to reach the point of becoming night, the sun now slowly drowning under the horizon. She finally came to a stop for the first time since their search began, wiping away the tears that had been surfacing. They had been through almost the entirety of the forest, and she had kept pushing onward hoping that it would be just their luck that they decided to stop and she was there where they hadn't looked.

But now she started to understand that Oasis wasn't there. She just...wasn't. There no longer were tracks to go off of either. Through her frantic searching, she had never stopped to think that there was a chance that Oasis could have thrown them off purposely. "M-maybe...maybe she went home..." She said finally, more to herself than anything.

~

Wiezen turned his head and looked away. "The lengths that seeing the people you love happy will take you to after you've seen it long enough." He answered before getting up from the lounge chair. "I'm going to bed...our journey tomorrow is going to be a long one if you aren't used to it." He said, walking to leave the library and go to their room. He was gone before he even reached the door.
Helga did not respond to Wiezen's answer, and rather just remained silent as he continued. She finally broke contact from his eyes when he stood up, contemplating about the words he'd just said. Before she got the chance to tell him goodnight, he was already gone from her sight. Her fingers instinctively interwined with one another before unintentionally counting them in her head.
Enricho: *He didn't give a reassuring smile or a feeling of hope. He just gave a nod, what was barely that* I sure hope so, Oss

Rosemary: *She continued to ride in silence, but silently hoping that Judissia would be okay*
"She...she has to be..." Ossiana muttered softly when she heard Enricho speak. "She just...has to be.." She repeated, almost as if the words were thoughts that escaped her lips unintentionally. She began to move again, sweat trickling down her face. Now it was just going to be another lengthy walk before they would find the gateway that would take them back to the desert, where they would then have to walk more to reach home.

~

Wiezen appeared at the stairs, walking down from the library and to their room. He stumbled slightly as he went inside, removing his shirt and tossing it on the floor on his side of the bed out of habit before falling down onto it, his face burrowed into his pillow.
Enricho: *He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to give Ossiana false hope that Oasis would be there, but at the same time, it was the only thing keeping her from completely falling apart. He just put his hands into his pockets and made his way to the gateway back to their home*
Helga remained on the lounge chair for a couple more minutes before eventually standing up. She went to retrieve the used dishes, an empty tray of apple fritters along with the empty bowl of buttercream, carrying it outside the library. She walked through the halls, carefully balancing the mason jar and tea cup while slowly heading down the stairs. Although she could've asked her children to wash it for her, it was only a small amount of dishes she did not have trouble taking care of.
(helga cleaning up after wiezen for the 100th time) hace más de un año
nnnnooooooooooo hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
yyyeeeeeeeeeees hace más de un año
By the time they reached the gateway, the sun had set, it's light dropping below and disappearing to make room for the pale fingers of moonlight that took the environment into it's shade under the presence of the rising moon.
Ossiana scratched her nail at the side of her dress anxiously as they reached the gateway and was made to wait while it constructed itself and opened up for them to enter. Upon reaching the other side, the desert heat was just starting to die down, the time of sunset behind just by a couple of minutes.
Now they had to make their way home, and she hoped that she would find Oasis there. At this point now, she would have rather had her angry with her than to not find her there at all.

~

Wiezen had started to feel nausea like feeling that he had felt before as he laid there in bed, his head beginning to feel as if it were swimming. He kept his face smothered into the pillow until eventually, he fell asleep.
Helga placed the washed dishes onto the dish holders for them to dry, rinsing her hands afterwards and drying them with a rag. Her eyes caught her daughter through the windows of the kitchen sitting on the tire swing sets in the garden. She lowered her ears a little at how lonely she seemed, but she knew that it was best if she just left her alone. After all, she was still grounded. The witch assumed Wiezen Jr. was in his room as always, and knew that Elijah must've gone to the shores to join his brother... maybe. An idea popped into her head as she thought, but she pushed it aside before going upstairs to pack for tomorrow's travel.
Wiezen had began to toss and turn some the moment he fell sleep, rolling over onto his back and keeping the pillow over his face while shoving all of the covers off of his side and onto Helga's side of the bed without hesitation. He had started feeling a little too warm, and then hot, though he didn't sweat any. Even in his sleep, he could still taste copper and sulfur in his mouth. And by the time Helga had gotten to the room, the bed sheets had been shoved over to her side as well while he laid on the bare bed, his ears lowered as he held the pillow over his face loosely, his chest rising and falling regularly, but his ragged breath being muffled by fluff of the pillow.
Enricho: *Though he didn't say anything during their trip back home, his eyes were constantly locked on Oasis, worrying about her just as much*
The closer the got to home, the more Ossiana's pace of walking seemed to increase, the anticipation killing her. Before long, she had mustered up the energy to go into a jog then into a run.
Enricho: *He noticed Ossiana's pace quicken, and he ran after her as fast as he could, not wanting to fall behind, in case the worst happened*
Helga quietly and slowly opened the door, closing it the same way as she walked in her room with silent steps. But at the sight of the disheveled sheets thrown to her side, the nymph blinked in confusion and perplexity. Her only guess was that he was... hot? Or perhaps he felt too constricted with all the sheets. She was about to say something until she realized Wiezen was sleeping, and his snores overthrew her voice anyways. Helga sighed and went around the corner of the bed, eyeing his shirt on the ground and casting a glare at her sleeping husband before stomping her way towards it and folding it neatly.
LEAVE HIS SHIRTS ALONE DAMN IT XD hace más de un año
nO! LEAVE THE FLOOR ALONE FROM YOUR FILTH! hace más de un año
Yeah, herself XD hace más de un año
Ossiana spotted there burrow, dashing across the sand and bursting through the door. "Oasis! Oas--" She paused for a moment, a scent drifting into her nostrils. Something smelled...good. Really, really good. She rushed down the stairs and went towards the kitchen, a smile of relief coming to her face.

~

Instead of sweaty, Wiezen's skin seemed to began to do the exact opposite and became a bit clammy as he slept, his breaths becoming quicker for a few seconds before he they returned to their former raggedness. He hadn't even taken off his shoes, the amount of exhaustion that had washed over him leaving him to weary to feel like do so, to not feel like doing something that he always did before even thinking of getting into bed. Except this time.
so now he wears shoes, hmmm hace más de un año
xD That was Oasis who didn't wear shoes. Wiezen wears shoes from time to time, if not occasionally XD hace más de un año
Enricho: *He followed behind Ossiana as they entered the burrow, and once he got a whiff of the scent, he followed behind Ossiana to see where it was coming from*
Helga had already proceeded to folding the sheets Wiezen had made a mess out of, but as she tugged on them, they revealed Wiezen's feet and how he was still wearing shoes. The witch's brows raised in surprise. He never went to sleep with them on... WHO THE HELL SLEEPS WITH SHOES EVEN?! Helga released her grip of the blankets before walking around the super king sized bed and toward his protruding feet. The nymph slowly untied his shoes before gently slipping them off along with his socks, gagging when the stench hit her sensitive button nose.
As Ossiana almost stumbled down the stairs, she called out to her daughter, tears of relief stinging at her eyes, her hands shoving the curtain aside. "Oasis! Oasis I--" She came to a dead stop when she entered the kitchen, her eyes searching around for her daughter only to find a meal awaiting on the table. But there was no Oasis. She went over to the table slowly, hesitantly and came to a stop at the table.

What awaited them was a meal of freshly cook roasted link surrounded by vegetables on a large oval platter along with a bowl of warm kimichi fried rice that contained chopped green onions, minced garlic cloves, spinach, green peas, and kimichi juice. Along with the meal was cheese stuffed bacon, egg and cheese link that steamed lightly.

Ossiana stood there for a long moment, staring at the dinner. She...hadn't even known that Oasis could cook that well. And it was only then that she realized that the meal before them was the very one that they had made together to celebrate her birthday the previous year. She was stunned to say the least, but shook herself out of it and ran from the kitchen, going towards Oasis's room.

~

Wiezen continued to sleep for a moment peacefully up until the moment he felt a tug from his feet, in which he sat up--or rather jumped up completely, his drowsy eyes glowing brightly as a he bared his sharp fang like teeth, his wings sprouting from his back and splitting into the walls. He breathed heavily, the pupils behind the glow of his eyes a feverish yellow, his eyes darting around the room before landing on Helga.
It took him a second or two to recognize that it was only her, his eyes trailing down to the socks in her hands before going back to her cautiously. "...What are you doing...?" He questioned suspiciously after a hard cough.
Enricho: *He didn't hesitate, not even for a moment, to follow Ossiana up the stairs. Though he was impressed with what he had seen, he wanted to find Oasis. He was worried just as much as Ossiana and had to make sure Oasis was here*
Helga froze in fear at Wiezen's sudden awakening and his initial reaction. The nymph let out a sigh when she knew he'd realized it was only her. She threw the dirty sock in the basket and proceeded to remove the shoe and sock from Wiezen's other foot. "Shhhh.... Don't mind me, love. Just thought these were bothering you." She said in reference to the shoes. "You never sleep with them on... And you look... Quite pale. Are thee feeling worse?"
Ossiana knocked as soon as she got to Oasis's room door. "Oa, sweety! O-Oasis, I need to speak with you, please. I am sorry, extremely sorry for my anger towards you, I was wrong! I was terribly wrong my child!" She said in her hoarse voice, and when she heard no answer, she knew that she was being ignored. But she didn't care, as long as her daughter was home. "I-I need to see you, I am coming in. We can talk about zhis and resolve what we ha--" She choked on her words when she went in and found that she had been wrong. She wasn't being ignored. Oasis...wasn't there, and her eyes wondered around what was once a space full of decorations to a now vacant room. Vacant of everything. Her hands shook, the one on the door handle causing the door to tremble some as she just stared.
Tears formed into her eyes, some of them sliding down her cheeks before she turned and pushed passed Enricho, rushing back down the stairs. "Oasis! Oasis honey it's me, you're mother!" She called, not giving one damn about the burning in her throat.
She jumped the flight of stairs that led down to the sparring area completely, landing at the bottom and sprinting down the tunnel to the open area where the arena was. "Oa!"
She looked around frantically, only for her eyes to land on both the shield and ax that belonged to Oasis. They laid within the arena, the ax laying across the shield. "O-Oasis! OASIS!! Y-you come when your mother is calling you!" Her heart pounded in her chest, and she began to check behind the pillars of sand, checking around the entire area but finding no one.

~

Wiezen's breathing began to try and calm, his white wings slowly closing back into his back and disappearing. His eyes flickered, the glow to them gradually fading. He looked down at his now bare feet when she mentioned something about him never sleeping with is shoes on before looking back to her. "...I..don't know.." He answered her question in a mumble, sitting back down onto the bed. He scrubbed his hand over his face while in the motion of laying back down.
His eyes glazed over, vision blurring, and he turned over onto his side, falling silent.
Oh, what the fuck is Oasis doing now? Aside from being just the worst hace más de un año
....Owensport xD hace más de un año
Enricho: *He didn't even make it to Oasis room before he could feel the sudden dread as Ossiana passed him. He walked up the stairs to see the now empty room. At the sight of it, it felt like large force had pushed against his chest and it was a horrid feeling. He didn't move one bit, and just stared at the room, before slowly turning. He sat on the top stair, his eyes staring down at the floor. He was at a total loss at what was happening*
Ossiana felt lightheaded, her tears blurring her eyes vision some as she mustered what she had left in her that kept her from breaking down and slowly walked up the stairs to check in the one place that she hadn't checked yet. She looked over to the entrance to her right that was halfway to the top of the stairs and slowly walked down tunnel fashioned hallway towards their storage area.
When she reached the push open door, she managed to build up the courage to walk through the area, looking around. And when she didn't find Oasis there either, she felt as if her throat had swelled, like a knot had been tied with her esophagus. She fell down to the ground and began to sob harder than she ever had in years.
My god, Oasis is such a overdramatic tramp XD hace más de un año
zealia and elijah are precious beans hace más de un año
yeah, frijol, haba pies filled with feces XD hace más de un año
Enricho: *He could hear Ossiana's crying all the way from the stairs, and it broke him apart inside to hear. He made his way down the stairs and walked over to her, before he picked her up off the ground and shook her lightly* Oss, calm down! We are going to find her, no matter what. We can't just sit here and cry, do you understand

Oswald: *He sat on the roof of one of the buildings. He had searched all day for Oasis and hadn't even found a trace. Now he couldn't stop worrying. Thoughts like where she could possibly be and how it was his fault continued to come to his mind and he hated it. He didn't know where she was, but he just had to find her*
Ossiana stared at him, her teary red eyes looking into his. "I...I.." She swallowed down the knot in her throat, her hands trembling as she placed her hands on his. "I...don't know what to do..w-what if we can't find her? What we NEVER find her!? What she..she..." She shook her head. "I can't...not her...not our baby.."
Enricho: *He shook Ossiana again, this time a little more than before to get her out of it* No, Oss. We will find her. Listen, just go get a map and see if you can find something of Oasis'. I'm going to use a tracking potion to find her if we can. We will find her, Oss
Helga tossed his other sock into the basket before she took a seat on the edge of the bed, her ears lowering some at his response. "Hey..." She whispered gently, stroking his back as he laid on his side. "It's okay..." The nymph told him, her rubbing hand one of comfort. "You're going to be okay..." Her hand slid to find his and she held it tightly. "I-I don't know what's wrong either."
Ossiana stood there rooted to where she was when he shook her again, and at his plan of what they were going to do, she gave a stiff, almost doubtful nod. "O-okay.." That was the only thing that she said before she went to go do as he had asked.
Enricho: *He made his way over to the shelf, pulling out another map of the world from the shelf, as well as the ingredients for the potion, still following Helga's instructions. He placed it all onto the table and waited for Ossiana to come back with something*
tu owe helga big time xD hace más de un año
I don't owe her shit right now! What, I owe her because she gave Enricho instructions because otherwise he's fucked on making potions? hace más de un año
we all knew enricho was never actually going to save rosemary hace más de un año
The first place that Ossiana checked was Oasis's room, looking around to where her things used to be. But what she found was that the entire space had been cleared, and she thought back to how Enricho had found her last time and hoped that her daughter hadn't taken the time to rule out the options all in order to not be found.

~

As Helga spoke to Wiezen, a loud snore began to come from him as he laid there, his one of his arms resting across her lap while she held his hand in hers. Even his snoring sounding stuffy and unnatural. It came to the point to where his snoring died out, and he breathed more out of his mouth as he coughed.
Enricho: *He stood at the table, his fingers drumming anxiously at the thought of where Oasis could be. His eyes remained on the stairs as he waited for Ossiana to return, hopefully with something*
"and why she would just suddenly leave without a word" ....Enricho's not supposed to be half retarded anymore Wind XD hace más de un año
Oasis isn't supposed to be a little brat XD hace más de un año
por asking tu why tu hate this RP xD hace más de un año
Ossiana made her way back down the stair emptied handed, going straight to the kitchen to check for anything she could find there. And just like with the room, she found nothing that they could use. Her eyes landed on the meal again once more, and she had to stop herself from tearing up. And in the back of her mind, she questioned herself.
When had I grown so....weak. So soft...
She shook her head hard, rummaging through the kitchen for a second time, not wanting to go back to her mate empty handed.