windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*The Nithloraul spoke in a softer tone, but her grin remained* Well, that's where you are wrong, Nithy. I am no slave to anyone. I was never a Servant to God. Just because I have the powers he gave me, that doesn't make me an abomination like you. It was my choice to be my own person, it was my choice to join these humans, as weak as they are, and, it was always my choice to kill God and his minions. And I'll start by killing you *She turned her attention to the creatures that emerged from the tumors, throwing her hands up, balled up in fists, as she waved the creatures over* Over here, you spawns of evil. I will take you out of this world just as quickly as you came in *She turned to Sigmano and Flynn* You two, deal with Nithy up there. I want to enjoy every minute I have this body
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
❞𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓛 𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓢𝓘𝓝𝓚.❞ Ntholoruli responded simply,

"I do not need you to tell me my course of action. And per il record record, you are just as much an abomination as they." Sigmano spoke to Nithloraul as all around them more of the spore born creatures began to be birthed around them, and even those that he weren't able to see directly were seen clearly to him. His multiple iris wielding eyes made sure that he was well enough aware. And the sheer numbers around them only continued to grow.
The rotating chamber on his rifle spun for a short while before locking, a circle of scarlet red appearing at the hole of the barrel. And though the energy seemed to be similar to that of magic, there was a vast difference in aura that it emitted.
His towel finally tore away, leaving him completely naked aside from his gear. But he didn't seem to be bothered by it in the slightest while preparing to commence the battle against the Turpitude entity and it's spawns.
*The Nithloraul gave a playful shrug* Jeez, are all of you who fight this evil so moody and angry? There's just no fun in any of you. No soul whatsoever. It's honestly dull *She readied herself, stretching her arms, prepared to use her new body in a battle as the spawns continued to emerge*
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
Flynn stared at the creatures with an apathetic expression. "Huh... think we might've found something uglier than you, artifact." He chuckled dryly before he whispered in an unknown language. "Cheamă-mi sabia" in sync with those very words, a link emerged from thin air and fell onto Flynn's hand. The sword grew a green aura and had emeralds imprinted on it's structure. "'Kay, let's get this over with."

"W-W-Whaat?!" Helga rubbed at where she had been thumped, pouting some at the minor pain. She rolled her emerald eyes before sighing. "The one who shot you IS NOT HERE!!!" She yelled at him, crossing her arms. "We will worry about that once we're done retrieving that thing from Bonnus, okay?" Her ears drooped slightly before she unexpectedly hugged Wiezen for comfort. "Your health is more important right now."
last edited hace más de un año
Well, at least your laughing. Even if you hurt my feelings *The Nithloural pouted in a joking manner as she stepped toward the spawns* I guess I'll have to take my anger out on you all
Sigmano on the other hand found speaking any longer useless. As soon as he saw the first of the spore offspring move to attack, he moved forward instantly, stabbing the barrel of his rifle through it's chest and using it's body as cover as he went straight for Ntholoruli, pulling the trigger as necessary as the creatures began to swarm them. He shot from his rifle cleared the thin path that he took, obliterating portions of their body. Though as the substance that was supposed to be their blood splashed out onto the ground, it created more spores. And when it splashed onto the other spore spawns around this, spores began to grow on their bodies and mutate them further.

~

"My health is more important right now, yet not only are you lying, but you're not telling me what I want and need to know. Funny, how your brain works." Wiezen said, eyeing the people around them slowly, checking faces. "So tell me miss "your health is more important", just what the hell are we doing here hm? I don't remember Bonnus living at fucking bakery."
*The Nithloraul took one step closer, before she broke into an almost inhuman speed. She appeared blurry as she moved towards the spawns, only to appear next to one of them in the blink of an eye. She pulled her fist back and struck the creature in the head, pulling back to reveal a concave in the creatures face, it's skull and brains crushed from the inside. She wasted no time on beating the dying creature anymore and moved on to the next*
"Calm down, sweetie." Helga told him, tugging at his ear lightly when he had cussed in the end. "We're here retrieving some sweets~ And Bonnus's friend wanted to get her a donut." Her hands interlocked with Wiezen's as she twirled him around in a small dance, ending with his back facing her. She placed a small kiss on his shoulder. "Look around! Do thee not smell the delicious treats? I'm sure thee desires a pastry from this place. Dessert's on me." She gave him a thumbs up.

"This is clearly not working." Flynn blinked, watching more spawns emerge every time it was hit. "We need a new tactic. A better one. I say we blow it up."
Sigmano tore through the hordes of creatures that came at him, finally ripping the barrel of his rifle from spawn's chest and kicking it away from him. He made a sharp turn, swinging the butt of the gun and smashing it into one of their faces. He spun out to the left to evade another that lunged at him, his ax returning from its short rest in it's holster and slashing through the upper portion of a spore spawn's skull, crossing the rifle under his arm and pulling the trigger without aiming. More of them were blasted out of his way, and he moved forward with a drive, not caring if more of them spawned.
The handle of his ax ended up in his mouth, and he rested the length of the rifle over his arm as he ran through the hordes, taking his aim at Ntholorali. One of the spawns jumped in his way, but her fired regardless, the ammunition paired with the energy that it was cast into blowing it's body to smithereens, the long shard of crystal striking the Turpitude and bursting into piercing diamond like substance across its skin.

Ntholorali let out a screech, it's body rotating as it descended from the sky and crashed into the ground. It shook itself off and darted forward, flattening a vast portion of it's "children", even though more spawned in their places, and struck out at Nithloraul, blitzing her and Flynn and swinging its body hard, twisting to where it's massive tail, in comparison to their size, swiped across the air, another ground tsunami being created as the earth rolled into the air like a rug,

~

Wiezen didn't say anything for a few seconds. "Does it look like I give a damn about some--you know what, never mind. Just hurry up and get whatever you came here for. Because I think I'm ready to meet this "friend" of Bonnus's." He turned around and looked at her. "And for the record. I am calm. So excuse me if I should be LIVID, right now." He added.
*The Nithloraul Grabbed hold of one of the spawns, breaking it's spine as she threw it onto the ground. She turned to Flynn and called out to him* Now that the creature is on ground level, it's time to kill him. Get as close as you can and tear his body apar- *She was grabbed from behind by another spawn. She didn't take long to break from it's grasp. She turned around, with a slightly annoyed expression on her face. She forced her hand into the creatures maw and gripped hold of it's lower jaw. With one motion of her arm, the creatures jaw began to tear, the entirety of it's lower head tearing off with it, and even more after that. She continued to pull and pull, it's jaw tearing through it's neck, and then it's chest, and then it's stomach, until she tore the mass of flesh away. She pushed the creature to the ground before she continued to another spawn, excited to see what else she could do*
Before Wiezen could finish his sentence, a piece of brownie muffin was shoved into his mouth by the witch in front of him. She placed a kiss on his lips before he could chew, her arm interlocking with his and she spun in a small dance before leading him to the cashier with the basket on her other hand. "Lighten up, slimy toad, I know you're just mad that I caught thee cheating.~" She teased him.

Flynn watched as the artifact enjoyed itself with tearing a single creature, lifting his brow slightly and rolling his eyes. As she was distracted with that, he observed three of the spawns heading her way from all directions. He did nothing at first, amused to see what would happen. But as they crept closer, he suddenly whistled, grabbing Nithloraul's attention. The alchemist swung his sword in the air, it spinning fast in the air and slicing all three heads off the spawns with ease, the sword returning to Flynn's hand like a boomerang. He scoffed when he saw the goo from them drip on Nithloraul. But it was better than having them tear it apart, even though he really wanted to. "Amazing reflexes." He said sarcastically.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
As tu can see, the Nithloraul is the most graceful fighter. Like that of a dancer XD hace más de un año
*The Nithloraul turned to hear what Flynn was talking about, before she was splattered with the blood of the spawns. However, it didn't seem to trouble her. In fact, the sensation was enjoyable to her. She stuck her tongue out, a long, purple tongue stuck out, licking the blood from her face. She turned to Flynn with a smile* And you don't do pretty bad when you have that sword. Now, help me take care of the large one, will you?
"Oh fuck off." Wiezen said when he was finally able to chew. "You know you lost. Accept your loss. Embrace your loss." When he finally got rid of the piece of brownie muffin, he went back to looking around while they were going to the counter.

Two was still there, a baffled expression on her face. "--n-no, I mean, you don't have to do that! I-Isn't that stealing?" She was saying while Alzulla was bagging a few donuts of different varieties while another sat on the counter with plain donuts. "A-and I don't want you to have to clean up a mess because of me."

"Stealing?" Alzulla raised an eyebrow. "Oh no no, it's fine! And darling, the phrase "on the house" doesn't mean that they are literally going to be thrown everywhere silly." She giggled. "Just tell the Professor that I said it's free of charge. And if she has a problem with that, then she is more than welcome to come and solve it with me." She said, giving Two a wink, pushing the bags towards her. "Go on then, they're yours." She smiled.

~

Ntholorali suddenly let out a loud, sob sounding shriek, the ground starting to cave in little by little. The creatures that were spawned by it began bulk from the neck up at first, and then some other parts of their body began to follow suit and writhe as they began to attack more viciously, coming in larger numbers.
Sigmano could be seen hanging onto his ax with an iron grip while the blade of it was lodged into its gums.
The entity suddenly took off upwards, bolting straight up into the air, the clouds above being shoved aside in unison as its massive body shot through them with the small spec that was naked Sigmano still climbing and hacking at it's face relentlessly.
Helga's plump lips came into contact with Wiezen's cheek, placing a small smooch on them. "Mr. Quartz, such language~" She hummed the rest of the way to the counter, her arm leaving Wiezen's as she placed the basket onto the table, her emerald eyes looking at the bag of donuts that was pushed toward Two. She grabbed the bag and placed it into her basket, pushing it lightly forward after greeting the clerk. "Will that be everything?" She glanced at Two while pulling out her black coffin-like wallet.

Flynn's eyes squinted as he observed the entity shoot upward with Sigmano, giving a light shrug before returning to business on ground. His attention then went to Nithloraul, his expression break to its request. He swung his sword around as more of the spawns emerged. "We're gonna have to set them on fire." He suggested with his dry tone.
*The Nithloraul watched as the creature started to fly up into the air* Darn, we weren't fast enough And no, Flynn. We need to kill that thing first, otherwise, they'll just keep coming... I got it*Without warning, she grabbed Flynn's hand and she started to spin around at a fast pace. Her speed was enough to lift Flynn off the ground as she continued to spin, as she called out to him* Okay, Flynn, I'm going to throw you on top of that thing. Once you're up there, just... Do your usual thing *Before Flynn could get her to stop, The Nithloraul threw Flynn high into the air, her aim to get him to land on top of the creature. She watched as Flynn flew in the air*
The more the creatures were killed, the more they mutilated and cut them to pieces and tore them to pieces, the more the creatures multiplied, the numbers in by which they did so increasing more and more, the ones who were splashed with the blood of the previous ones only growing in both size and strength, their skin starting to become harder. And that wasn't even beginning to count the spores that were birthing new ones, the land now becoming a hive field full of them.

By the time Flynn had been thrown, Ntholoroli seemed to have become but a small figure in the sky. One that then began to fall back down in a motionless free fall as Flynn flew towards it, the speed that it fell with picking up within seconds thanks to its weight.

~

"Such language? What, English?" Wiezen said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. When they got to the counter, he watched as Helga took out her wallet, but then looked at Helga with a raised eyebrow, not knowing that she had been talking to Two. "Will that be everything? How the hell is she supposed to know that when you're the one buying shit. If anything, that should be her question to yo--"

"Oh, Mr. Quartz! You're awake!" Two exclaimed, still hesitant to grab the bags. She nodded to Helga at her question before her attention went back to Wiezen. "U-um..sorry about...earlier..." She said, rubbing her arm.

Wiezen only gave her a glance, his eyebrows furrowing. She looks like a younger Helga...or Lilith...or both. He thought to himself. "Uh...who the hell are you? I'm pretty sure Helga hasn't had anymore kids...not anymore of mine, at least." And then he paused. "Wait a minute...awake? Earlier?" He slowly started to squint. "What about earlier? Sorry for what?"

Two blinked for a moment in confusion, not really thinking anything of the question and giving an honest answer. "About shooting you with that serum when you weren't looking."

Alzulla blinked in confusion. "Wait..what?"

"MMMMMM!" Wiezen started rolling up one of his sleeves the moment that she finished. "Stay right there, and sort of lean your head to the side just slightly, I don't want too much getting on my shirt." He said while flexing his fingers, his other hand continuing to roll his sleeve up to his elbow.

"H-huh?" Two was even more confused now, having no idea of what was going on.
Helga was retrieving a couple coins from her wallet until she heard Two talk to Wiezen, her facial features softening some before she dropped everything in hand and got in between the both of them. Her arms flailing out defensively in front of him. "wait, WAIT, WAAAIITTT!!!" She shrieked. "I-It's not her fault! She was made to do it even though she didn't want to! Stop it!" The witch begged with pleading eyes.

"--wait what are you---aaaaaahhhh!!" Flynn's body smacked itself against the creature and he groaned in agitation from where he was. He held onto its thick flesh and began to climb in order to avoid being crushed, hopping onto its back and searching for a weak spot to hit.
*The Nithloraul shouted from the ground below* Good one, Flynn. Now, just do that thing you do and we'll be done in no time *With that, she turned her attention to the spawns down below* Now why do I have to be stuck with the clean-up duty? That's just not as fun. You all better keep me entertained
"So it IS one of those "it's my baby deer" things again! NO! Fuck that! You--" Wiezen came to a pause, looking at the clerk for a moment. He paid for the items himself. "Excuse us, have a great day." He turned back to Helga. "Where was I..oh yeah, YOU are not going to keep doing this shit! Don't give me that "oh she didn't have a choice" excuse, it's her fault, she did it! Wait my ass, we're not doing this and this is being taken care of now. So move."

Two took a few steps back, looking from person to the person while the bags of donuts were clutched against her chest, her heart beat starting to pick up. "I-I said I was sorry..."

"Sorry?...Sorry?" Wiezen began to chuckle. "Well now why don't we just go and throw flower petals in the air and you two can paint each others nails--SORRY DON'T FUCKING CUT IT GINGER." He snapped bluntly.

"Hey!!" Alzulla spoke up, now walking from behind the counter as some of the customers had started backing off. "One, don't speak to her like that, leave her alone! Two, there will be none of this disturbance of peace in this shop, you're scaring off our customers! So either purchase something or there's the door!" She said.

"Leave her al--you gotta be kidding me! Are you SERIOUS? Did you not just hear what the little shit admitted to?!" Wiezen shook his head. "Listen lady, I seriously think you should keep your nose over there."

~

Searching for the creature's weak spot, Flynn would find that unlike the Servants, things weren't as simple when it came to the Turbulent. The entity neared the ground faster and faster, the pressure from the wind that rushed passed as it's shadow began to spread across the ground the closer it got, falling towards Nithloraul.
cosmic_fusions commented…
stop making him like this xD hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I have no idea what you're talking about XD hace más de un año
"WIEZENOGLASIUS QUARTZ!" Helga stomped her foot in sync, the tone in her demeanor and voice darkening. "She is NOT one of my bAbY dEeR things, she is a CHILD that is apologizing for something she was FORCED to do!" She yelled, her anger syncing with the now flickering lights of the bakery. "If you're going to yell at someone then you have every right to do it to the person behind the plan! Not the one made to follow it!" She kept her stance in front of Two, pushing Wiezen a little back as her emerald eyes interlocked with his. "You can't tell me there is no reasoning behind those eyes of yours. Thou WILL NOT continue thy murder any further!" She scolded, pushing him further out. "She is our guide and thee shall not lay claws on her! So stop this. PLEASE."

Flynn muttered a few curse words as he searched for a soft spot on its body, dragging his sword across it and attempting to wound it with a variety of stabs. As they approached the ground, he saw Nithloraul still there and groaned. "Stupid artifact." He said before suddenly falling off of the entity on purpose, his body disappearing in a flash and reappearing back on the ground besides Nithloraul. He grabbed her by the wrist before they both disappeared from sight, allowing the entity to crush all its children again.
*The Nithloraul gave a sudden surprise as she was grabbed by Flynn. Once she appeared back away from the entity, she turned to Flynn. She looked at him, before she pulled him into a hug and started to cheer loudly. Of course, it was just to mess with him* Aww, my hero! You really do care. Maybe I should reward my hero with a kiss!
Flynnith is not happening wind hace más de un año
But they have más chemistry than Flynnziska XD hace más de un año
"Oh really? Really? I mean, really really? You, are going to stand here and tell me that I don't have the right to take my pay back on the person that SHOT ME? And then you tell me to have REASONING when I was the one WHO WAS SHOT?" Wiezen stared at her with a bland expression. "I am so...fucking...done with you, Helga. You have no idea the level of done with you that I'm at right now."

Two remained silent while she hid behind Helga, her fingers tapping together nervously.

"Every single time something like this happens--EVERY. SINGLE. TIME." Wiezen pinched the bridge of his nose. "Un-fucking-believable. So done." He shook his head as he moved passed her, smacking the bags of sweets out of Two's hand and stepping on them, grinding them under the heel of his foot, his eyes turning black as he leaned in close. "Don't count yourself lucky." He gave a friendly sinister smile before walking passed her and leaving out the door.

Two gulped, her knees wobbling as she stood there, frozen to the spot that she stood in.

Alzulla watched him leave out the door before looking to Two. "..You should have shot him twice, that jerk. You okay?"

Two slowly shook her head, feeling as if she were going to be sick.

~

The vast shadow of Ntholoruli came into a loom over Flynn and Nithloraul, it's wounds struggling to heal, only to open back up. It's body started to tremble, the puss like substance from the tumor like spores now gushing from it and out onto the ground until it loud a deafening screech and started thrashing around violently, it's tail whipping around and smacking both Nithloraul and Flynn backwards with a sharp force as spores began to pop up on them one by one. The spawning creatures grew further in number and continued their attack without question and relentlessly.
WHYYYY hace más de un año
Well then he's even más in the wrong XD hace más de un año
xD Yeeeaaaah. Again, we'll see what the Professor has to say about that hace más de un año
"--W-Wiezen! Stop, don't leave--" Her ears drooped when the shop's door slammed shut in her face when she had begun to follow him. Her hands clenched into tremblings fists before she sighed, her watery eyes blinking some. Her shoulders sunk in a little when she turned around to face Two and the clerk, gritting her teeth in frustration. She exhaled again as she walked slowly to the counter and pulled out her wallet again, paying the correct amount for her sweets along with levitating a new bag to replace the donuts that were squished.

"Kiss me and I rip your lungs ou--" He didn't have the time to finish his threat before they were both smacked by Ntholoruli's tail. He recovered quickly from the ground, dusting off the dirt his pants had collected before charging again at it with his sword.
*The Nithloraul landed on her feet gracefully after being struck, even raising her arms up in a pose as she stared forward. She turned to Flynn and spoke calmly, despite the situation* Well, now that the creature is on ground level, I think it's time you finish it off. I'll go ahead and kill its children
Alzulla accepted the money and placed it into the register while speaking with Two. "Hey, don't worry about it Two. Surely he wasn't really going to try anything, especially not in one of the most guarded cities in Fre. But just in case, I'll let the guards in on the situation, okay?"

Two didn't respond. Her ears only lowered. "S-sorry..." She said to both Helga and Alzulla after a moment, tapping her fingers together harder. "I-I didn't..." She just stopped herself then and there. She didn't know what to say exactly.

~

As Flynn went towards Ntholoruli, the creatures attacked him, one of them smashing it's body into him and knocking him to the ground before trying to bite his face from his head. Meanwhile, the entity continued to thrash around, screeching before it suddenly fell back onto the ground with a crash that shook the surroundings, ooze pouring out from it's mouth.
*Once the creature jumped onto Flynn, The Nithloraul ran over towards it and grabbed it by the head. As her fingers started to dig into the creatures flesh, she grabbed hold of it's left arm and started to pull on it. With great force, the creatures shoulder started to tear open. She gave it one hard pull, and the creature was split open from the shoulder, the remaining half of it's torso falling to the side as it's body was torn open before she threw it's corpse off of Flynn. She looked down at him with a grin* Now are you grateful to have another person on your team?
Helga placed the change back into her wallet, making it disappear in a flash before she gathered her bags. The witch gave a nod to the clerk before giving Two her new bag of donuts. She did not reply to her and instead made her way to the door, opening it for Two and herself.

Flynn grunted when the creature crashed into him, the sword in his hand now pressing against the monster's teeth. Right before it could snap at him, the entity's child's attention was suddenly caught by a strange noise. And then the Nithloraul came by and crushed the monster on top of him. "Yeah, kiss my ass--"

BEEP BEEP!!

VRRROOOOOOMMM

The alchemist's eyes met with a pair of silver blue ones, watching his daughter ride her motorcycle into the scene with Ophelia on the back.

"Hi dad!" She shouted, purposefully running over a few of the monsters in her drive.

"LAYLA--" Another creature coming for him left and instead went after the two girls. Layla's eyes widened and she ducked just in time before it hopped on her.
Yeah, she crushed it XD hace más de un año
*Ophelia held onto Layla for dear life, screaming in what was fear for her life as the motorcycle drove through the crowd* L-Layla! We need to leave this battle at once! This is not our fight! A-And I think I'm going to be ill
*The Nithloraul gave an exhausted sigh* Jeez, humans are so stubborn, I swear. You tell them to go away, and they just come back with even more curiosity. *She ran towards the motorcycle, before she grabbed one of the creatures running towards the bike and snapping it's head clean off it's body in order to keep the motorcycle moving*
Two stared at the door hesitantly, poking her head out of it first and looking both ways before easing her way out slowly, clutching the bag of donuts securely. She moved out of the way of the people that were coming in and waited for Helga before she started walking again, her eyes on the ground.

~

Three more of the creatures came to life with each one that Nithloraul disposed of, climbing to the surface from the gooey substance that was their blood, some of them baring deformations that the others didn't have. Growing in size. One jumped onto Nithloraul's back and slammed her to the ground, one of it's arms much larger than the other and it grabbed onto her head and began to squeeze.
The area began to be flooded with the abominations by the second, entire armies of them rising, hordes of them now attacking Flynn and Nithloraul and now going after the motorcycle.
*The Nithloraul gave a chuckle as the creature jumped onto her back and grabbed her head* You caught me off guard, you little sneak. You creatures aren't brainless ever all *Her body bended in an inhuman way, until her legs wrapped around the creatures neck from behind and gave his neck a hard twist, snapping it and throwing it off of her. She jumped back up and stretched* But, you'll do well to never touch me again, freak
*As Ophelia opened her eyes, she could see the creatures running toward the motorcycle. As they did, this, mixed with the sensation of the bike, brought her to a frantic panic. She took out her blade and sliced one of the creatures throats, doing her best to fend them off* Layla, we need to get out of here at once. There is too many!
"--HEY! Get away from my baby!" Layla yelled, swinging a pan she had brought from inside and gashing at the creature's heads. She protected the motorcycle at all costs, riding it and running over others as she planted the pan onto each of the creature's faces. "We can't just leave them here! There has to be a way to destroy them all!"

Helga shut the door with a little bit of harshness to it, similar to how Wiezen had done so before she was walking besides Two. She remained silent, digging through her bags of goods and retrieving the giant jar of peanut butter. A spoon made out of bone suddenly flash into her palm, and she unscrewed the top of the jar before digging in. The witch scooped chunks of creamy peanut butter, devouring them in seconds. Slowly, tears began to form in her eyes and drip down her soft cheeks, though her face remained cold as she ate.
This is the segundo most miserable sight I've ever had to picture in my head XD hace más de un año
Little does COLA know that tomorrow comes today hace más de un año
Little does Wind know that COLA is way ahead of that and has moved his rook across the board XD hace más de un año
*Ophelia was already tired of Layla's refusal to listen. She swung the sword again as she spoke* Yes, there is, but nothing you can do about it. Why must you continue to go against the orders of your higher ups, young lady?!
Two started to pick up her pace of walking, looking around her now out of paranoia. Now that they had gotten what they had needed to get, she was more than ready to go home. She didn't dare look over at Helga, because she too had started to cry, sobbing silently.

~

While the others were trying to deal with the creatures in a way that wasn't exactly working out in their favor, they suddenly stopped, one of them lunging out of nowhere and was just about to knock Layla off of her motorcycle when it suddenly reduced into a foul smelling yellow puss that splashed her in the face.
But that one wasn't the only one. The ones around them began to follow suit and fall into pools of the same liquid, the more deformed ones bloating until they exploded.
Ha! Fuck you, Layla XD hace más de un año
Helga stuffed her mouth with another spoonful of peanut butter, her tongue gliding across the thick flavor. She sniffed some, pausing her chewing to wipe away a few tears before finally swallowing. "Where?" She suddenly asked Two, as to where should she teleport them.

"Higher up--?" Layla's neck sunk into her shoulders when she felt the goo hit her face, gagging in disgust. She immediately took several steps back after getting off her motorcycle and went behind a tree to puke, screaming in horror and disgust.
*Ophelia rushed over to Layla, in a more worried panic now* Layla! What happened?! You didn't get hit, did you?
*The Nithloraul watched as the creatures started to melt right before her eyes. She turned to the Turpitude to see if any progress was made in killing it*
When Nithloraul turned to the Turpitude, it seemed as if it had started to recover, it's open mouth shifting. Or so it seemed. It's teeth shattered, Sigmano bursting from it's mouth covered in a dripping darkness that slid off of his skin as he tumbled across the ground, his ax and rifle in hand, a few of the teeth stabbed into his skin. He got up quickly, going over to the creature and shoving his left hand into a wound that had been on its head, his left arm glowing with a dark red aura as the creature's massive body began to warp and be sucked into it. He grunted, grimacing in excruciating pain as the process was being taken to eliminate the creature.

~

Two sniffled some. "Th-the only place in Hai Shang that has a-a tall wall around it and has a bridge that has to be crossed before you can get there." She answered. "And a single tree that hasn't died and has a swing attached to it." But then she mumbled something else and didn't speak any after that.
*The Nithloraul, not really taking the sign of what was going on, walked toward Sigmano and stretched her arms, before she slapped him on the back* Looks like we did it, Whoever you are! Good team work there
Layla held out a trembling finger for her to wait as she finished puking. She wiped her wrist across her lips before sniffling some. "H-Huh? Y-Yeah, I'm doing juuuuussst great!" She lied, gulping and flicking away the goo on her body.

Meanwhile, Flynn wiped away the puss from his chest of the creature with an apathetic expression, not really caring for the stench or how it looked like. His attention went to the mysterious man dealing with the creature. "Who the fuck is this dude?"

Helga only gave a nod, placing her spoon into the jar for now. She placed her free hand on Two's shoulders before closing her eyes, imagining the place Two told her about. And in an instant, they disappeared from sight out the bakery and were teleported in the exact location she described. The witch looked around, scooping another bit of peanut butter and stuffing her mouth some more with a small sniff.
*Ophelia rushed over to Layla's side, wrapping her arm around her shoulder* Oh, Layla, this is one of the things I warned you about. Come on, let's get you inside so you can get cleaned up, alright? I think your father and the others will be just fine now
But, little did Layla know that the goo actually rapped her hace más de un año
she does like rap hace más de un año
No. She was fucked without consent XD hace más de un año
Incoming mental baby XD hace más de un año
When the appeared in the location that they had been making their way to for some time, they found themselves on the other side of a long bridge, a tall wall marked with thousands of bindings and wardings that kept the vicinity from being entered by means of magic, which explained why they appeared at the bridge instead.

~

When Nithloraul smacked Sigmano on the back, there was a moment that stretched into a forever, darkness surrounding them both as their surroundings seemed to disappear for a moment. The empty darkness then filled with a cloudy mist, and beings of an unfathomable size loomed above them, the only thing that could be seen being the orbs of glowing red at the center of their tall heads, watching from somewhere far, far above, the mere image of them seeming to defy knowledge and the possible all the same. Their presence there was powerful enough to cut thought out of Nithloraul's mind for a temporary ten seconds when she saw them, one of them lifting some sort of green and blue sphere within it's grasp.
 When the appeared in the location that they had been making their way to for some time, they found th
*The Nithloraul looked up into the sky, a look of surprise on her face, which then turned into slight curiosity, when someone else would be horrified* Ooh, what are these things? Do we get to do some more killing?
Helga licked the corner of her lips as her eyes came to view with the bridge and where they had appeared. She could sense the warding by the imprints across the wall ahead, letting out a tired sigh. She stuffed her mouth again with another scoop as she made her way forward, her pace now quite fast since she wanted to get things over with as soon as possible.

"No, no, I'm fine, don't worry about me, worry about yourself!" Layla told Ophelia, shaking out the rest of the goo from her body.
Layla and Flynn couldn't see them XD Only Nithloraul. hace más de un año
Jade, I don't think anyone else can see them but Nithloraul and Sigmano XD hace más de un año
Now Jade, tu know that this is your first time a failure, so don't lie hace más de un año
The moment that Nithloraul spoke, her body began to obliterate, starting from the tips of her fingers and toes and across her legs and arms until Sigmano shoved her away hard enough with his other hand to knock her off her feet and onto the ground, the area around them returning to normal where he continued with the creature that was being absorbed.
"Keep your distance." He said sharply, his multiple iris having eyes narrowing at her.

~

Two had already started across the bridge as soon as they had gotten there, the bags of donuts clutched to her chest as she hurried across the long wooden platform to get to the other side. The bridge was sturdy, for it didn't sway in even the slightest while they were on it, and below them was a long drop down into a canyon that had a river flowing through it, which seemed small since they were so high above it.

When she got to the wall, she outstretched her arm and something...happened. It couldn't be told what she did, but a section of the wall pulled itself open instantly like sliding doors, revealing the link that was surrounded by a concrete and grass.
*Ophelia shook her head at Layla's response* Sorry, but I can only worry about others. It's just in my nature. Now come on, Layla. I worry what this goo will do if it stays on you any longer *Despite her protests, Ophelia was already leading Layla toward the house*
*The Nithloraul fell back, before she sat back up, looking at her missing fingers and toes* Boy, those guys sure aren't very nice. Then again, neither is a lot of people I've met in the hour I've been in this realm *As she spoke to herself, her fingers and toes started to grow back. She stretched herself as she turned to Flynn* Well, good job, Flynn. You didn't do half bad for your first time fighting a true monster
Helga's eyes didn't really venture around nor did her ears perk in curiosity at the new sights she was seeing like she would normally do. She followed behind Two quietly and made no comment when the wall pulled itself open. The witch continued to snack on the giant jar of peanut butter that was almost half way done. Her eyes came to view with the hidden house, and though she would've liked to hurry the pace, she followed behind Two since she obviously knew the place better.

Layla rolled her eyes and sighed in defeat as she was taken inside the cabin to be cleansed. "Your not my moom.." She groaned.

"Shut up." Flynn said as soon as Nithloraul opened its mouth.
No, but I must watch over you and protect you like I was one. I'm sure Franziska will understand. In fact, I know she will *She lead her to the bathroom and opened the door for her* And make sure you clean yourself twice as much, young lady.... Please

*The Nithloraul gave a sigh* And of course, you always go back to your hostility. If your upset because I threw you into the air, it was the only way to reach the creature
As much as Two had been ready to just get there so it could all be over, she felt as if it wasn't quite to that point yet. And the closer she got to the house, the more she began to slow down until she reached the door. Lifted her hand and gave one small knock, and then two hard ones before opening the door and walking in. The inside of the house was...surprisingly average at first glance to someone who had never been there before, aside from the fact that everything from the floors to the walls and ceiling was made up of oakwood and mahogany.

But as she stepped further in, she came to a stop, setting the bags of donuts aside and turning to the sink that was attached to the wall. "Wash your hands or she'll yell at you.." She said in a small voice while she did exactly that, using the clear and oddly bubbling soap from the dispenser.
After she washed her hands, she pulled off her boots and sat them neatly by the door where a pair of sandals also were.

~

Sigmano began to pant some as the last of the creature's large body, he grunted more before he let out a yell of pain, the flesh on his hand now twisting and distorting, his skin becoming a meat ground infection, his fingers being broken out of proportion and deforming in length, bending abnormally as tendril like limbs out of his ring finger and the space between it and his pinkie forced their way out. The palm of his hand split open and became a tunnel of gnawing teeth. . He fell into a crouch for a brief moment, growling as the symbols on his arm began to glow.

(Sig's hand as of now)
 As much as Two had been ready to just get there so it could all be over, she felt as if it wasn't qui
Put the guante back on, Sigmano... And some pants hace más de un año
no one is hotter than helga xD hace más de un año
Well... Now she's got competition XD hace más de un año
Helga only gave a small nod, putting the top back on her jar of peanut butter and saving it for later. She awaited her turn patiently, though her foot lightly tapped the floor. She lathered her hands in soap before rinsing them thoroughly, flicking away the residue water in the sink. The witch adjusted her bag some on her shoulder before releasing a small sigh.

"Yeah, yeah... I understand..." Layla sighed when she entered the bathroom and shut the door on Ophelia's face. She stared at herself in the mirror with utter disgust, not knowing where to begin first or exactly how to remove such substance.
And once again, Flynn refuses to tell The Nithloraul why he hates her so she can fix it XD hace más de un año
*Ophela moved back as the door slammed into her face. She leaned against the door and spoke from behind it* Just... Try using hot water, I think. I don't think the substance is fatal... I think. It hasn't started to melt your flesh, so I think you're okay
Two started on her way down the long hall and to the large red and black patterned door at the end, sliding it to the side when she got to it. She poked her head through, seeing that no one was in the space that had two floor mats and a small table. There were three different doorways that could be taken from there, and her ears twitched at the sound of speaking coming from her right.
She began to debate on whether or not she was really going to go to where they were coming from for two reasons. The first was because of her appearance. The second was due to the fact that she clearly heard Wiezen's voice as well.