windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Oswald: *He bit his bottom lip at Helga's answer, and another question came to him* I could've assumed that, mother. But... What am I.... Who am I? What is my past? .... Assuming.. I have one
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
"You were suppsoed to be the prince of Edrain in which your mother never wanted to tell you because your sister did such a horrible job at being a princess so in order to keep you safe the information was withheld until you were old enough to comprehend things properly, old enough meaning now." Wiezen answered him in the most straightforward manner possible. "As for who you are, you are Oswald Quartz, son of Helga and Wiezen Quartz...well, me, not Jr. And if anything, your entire past has been with us. After all, we've been raising you ever since you were born really."

~

"She knows so." Kahn answered for Judissia as she received the all curing bush back from her.

Judissia gave a nod. "When was the last time we actually put work aside to really enjoy a day or two to ourselves Ro? We might as well before it gets to late for us to do so, right?"
cosmic_fusions commented…
wow okay xD hace más de un año
Oswald: *He sat there in dead silence, not able to truly comprehend what they said. But with that, he gave a chuckle as he got up from the table* It's fine. You don't have to make it this big, grand thing, mother and father. I knew I was just some infant left to die in the woods if it weren't for you two. Thanks for being there, you two, but you don't have to make up such a fantastical tale to ease my thoughts

Rosemary: Yeah, you're right *She gave a big grin to Judissia as she agreed*
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
Flynn blinked at the sight of Franziska crying once he'd heard her voice and turned. His brows furrowed and he stood back up with a small amount of clothes in his hands that he'd dropped when bumping into his daughter. "...Why are you crying?"

".....yes...." Helga mumbled. ".....T-That too." She added to Wiezen's straightforward answer. She tried to wiggle away from Wiezen's grasp to get that haunting crumb but failed to do so. Her eyes went back to Oswald again. "Your father speaks the truth. You have royal bloodline, but I fear your parents were not able to manage things well and they died. Oh, you were also stuck in a doll but some friend of mine fixed that and brought you to us." She smiled through the stinging pain. "I understand if it's too much to take in. Perhaps you should rest for tonight."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Will this stop my wrath? Probably not hace más de un año
idgaf xD hace más de un año
So I can kill this new character guilt free? Okay, tu dicho so XD hace más de un año
Franziska: *She wiped her tears away as she looked at the both of them* I-It's just.... You two. I've only see you two together so few times. The times we do get to enjoy each other's company is.... it's spare, but I love every minute of it. And it just.... It just makes me so happy. And it breaks my heart, knowing that this could go on for so long, before you can ever find peace here, Flynn

Oswald: *He stopped for a moment, and turned to them, now more confused and interested than before* You..... You two are actually serious......... I have to say, it's a lot to take in all at once..... Me... A prince... There's no way the others will ever believe this... I don't think I can sleep with that kind of knowledge in my head.....*He had many questions running in his mind, all of them about his life*
Wiezen blinked for a moment. "Fantasy? No, its far from that, actually. When have you ever known for us to take something of that caliber as a joke, Oswald? You asked, and I answered. Simple as that. Also, let this be clear. Just because you know this now, that doesn't mean letting it get to your head. Because I, as the great father I am, will smack it out of it if it comes to that. Understand?"
He also held the spoon up once again in a warning manner when he had noticed that Helga was still trying to tend to crumbs.

~

"Alright so its all set in stone. We leave right after this. Maaaybe after a quick insurance bite." Judissia said more to Rose than to herself. After all, she would be the only one who knew what that meant. Well, and Kahn, but aside from that it was only kept between the three of them. She and Rose, having to eat flesh just to make sure that their urges never got the best of them.
But throughout the years, they had found ways to lessen the amount of times that they would have to do so normally to twice every month. One at the beginning, and one at the end. Eating only extra rare meat sufficed for only so long.
Oswald: *He gave a slow nod, still unable to grasp the whole thing* Y-Yeah... I guess you're right. Well..... I'll just head off to bed. Goodnight, mother *He walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the top of her head. He moved over to Wiezen and gave him a hug* Goodnight, father *Without so much as another word, he went up to his room, his mind lost in thoughts and questions*

Rosemary: *She gave a heavy sigh* If we must, Jud
Flynn remained quiet as he listened to his lover's thoughts. And for the first time in a really long time, he smiled. It was small, but there. "Don't worry, love... This will all end soon, I promise." He sighed. "I'm sorry for never being there for you two... Believe me, that's my only dream at this point."

"Good night my small little bean~" Helga sang as she waved at her son when he left for his room. She then gently massaged her knuckles. When Helga saw Wiezen holding up the spoon, she hid her hands beneath her dress. "Oh yes!~ Again!" She squealed as she leaned down for her butt to be smacked again. Although she stood back up and cleared her throat when her other two kids came back.

By the time their conversation was finished, Elijah and Zealia were finished with the dishes and had picked up every last crumb, including cleaning the tables. They heard everything, but did not react to give an impression that they didn't.

"....Goodnight daddy..." Zealia began and placed a small kiss on his cheek. Although, Elijah didn't say anything and was already on his way out.
"Goodnight son." Wiezen said with a smile. "Be sure to sleep well tonight. There is something that I have planned for you tomorrow as well." He turned to Zealia when she kissed his cheek. "Goodnight my little angel." He kissed her on the forehead. "Sleep tight. I thank you and your brother for cleaning the kitchen tonight."

~

Judissia gave a nod, sighing herself. This was something that neither one of them took any joy out of doing what they had to do, especially this. And what made it all the more bad was it actually tasted good, being that it was the only thing that they could eat normally, even when it made them want to puke.
Franziska: I know, Flynn *She returned the smile. Unlike Flynn's, it was large, and full of joy, despite the tears running down her face.* You don't have to apologize. You're just as much a victim in this as all of us. More so, even. *She let the silence linger, before she stood up* You and Layla go ahead and talk some more. I'll go get your bath ready *With that, she smiled to Flynn again before heading to the bathroom*

Oswald: *He walked to his room in silence. He got into his sleepwear in silence. He brushed his teeth in silence. He climbed into bed in silence. And he held his favorite teddy bear that Helga had made for him in silence. He didn't know what else to say. There were no words to describe the thoughts in his mind, the truth he had received. All that was in his mind was..... Wow*

Rosemary: *All of her thoughts of fun times were replaced with disgust at what they had to do. She just sat on the bed and groaned* Let's just get this over with
"You should skip the bath." Flynn said. "It's already pretty late... All I want to do is sleep at this point. And I'm sure Layla does too. I say we rest and perhaps tomorrow morning we can get a family breakfast somewhere. I'm sure I'll be able to delay my time till then." He smiled.

Helga placed a kiss on Zealia's forehead as well, but when she realized Elijah just walked out, her brows furrowed. "Elijah Quartz!" She yelled, a couple seconds after seeing her son walk back into the kitchen. She freed herself from Wiezen and cupped Elijah's cheeks before placing a kiss on his nose. "Good night my Eli! Don't let the bed bugs bite!" She giggled, making his ears twitched. Elijah only sighed and rolled his eyes before he walked back to his room along with his sister. Helga waved at them both goodbye, inspecting the kitchen for any mess she could clean up quickly.
Franziska: Oh... Are you sure, Flynn? You don't eat or bathe. You just.... Sleep. So much. It's... a little worrying... *She shook the worst thoughts she had out of her mind and looked at him* But, if you are are sure, than you're sure
Wiezen cleared his throat with the spoon ready and at hand. "Helga, I believe its your bed time as well, no?" He said with a raised eyebrow, a smirk itching at the corners of his lips. "Don't think I won't make using this a chore for myself. I definitely will if I have to. Or rather when you make me." He added, gesturing to the spoon in his hand.

~

Meanwhile, Oasis glanced up at the sun, seeing that it had finally started to rise in the horizon, breathing heavily as she rested her hands on her knees until she crouched into kneel. "Wow...looks like I did pretty good on timing." She said to herself, turning her head to see some of the tall ruins of Edrain further off in the distance. She stood herself up straight, inhaling deeply and exhaling out of her nostrils before continuing forward with determinedly.
Enricho: *He remained in dead silence, before he saw the light of the sun come down. And still no sign of Oasis. His patience gone and his fear for her safety at its peak, he took the vial of tracking potion and poured it onto the map, before it began to burn the map away. He looked over it, and his eyes were locked on the country of Edrain. As the map continued to burn, he grew more and more worried as Edrain remained and the rest of the map burned away. It was only until it remained that his fears were proven. He didn't hesitate to grab the blue vial of teleportation potion, as well as two pistols from the shelf, the ones he had used all his life. He placed the pistols in his holster, ready to go and get her*
COLA, let me bring in my creature. I'll make sure Oasis never wants to come here again XD hace más de un año
"I don't know but using the artifact makes me extremely tired..." He scratched the back of his head. "I'll eat in the morning, with you guys." He rolled his eyes. "And yes, a shower of course. But for now... I need sleep..." He said like he always did once returning from work.

Helga's ears twitched to Wiezen's words as she turned around to face him. Her hip leaned to her side and she crossed her arms, her nose scrunching in sync. "Wiezy hurt Helgy's knuckles." She whimpered in a child-like voice. "Wiezy likes using that on his nymph whether she breaks the rules or not." She then chuckled. "And parents don't have bed times, silly."
Franziska: Oh... okay then. Well, come this way. I'm sure you know where the bedroom is *She turned to Layla and gave her a hug goodnight before leading the way to the bedroom*

Kristoff: *He sat at the usual camp sight, one outside of town, underneath a large, rotted tree. Ophelia had come out of the tent that Reinard was resting in, before she spoke with Kristoff*
Ophelia: We have a location on the next Servant, correct?
Kristoff: Yes
Ophelia: We will go and search for the tomorrow, right?
Kristoff: .... No! Flynn has been fighting a war that seems to have no end for twenty years. His mind is torn, his body is broken, yet his spirit is still in tact. Stronger than ever, even, because he knows that he has a family waiting for him. We don't need to worry about the Servants for now
Ophelia: What? W-Why?
Kristoff: Because.... It's victims are long dead. They are just waiting for us now
give ophelia a break too damn xD hace más de un año
Well maybe she doesn't want a break XD hace más de un año
Better get typing hace más de un año
"You do now." Wiezen said, rolling his eyes. "And the other times I use it don't count, because it was for a different purpose then from what it is being used for now. This time is to make sure you don't do the very thing that never helps."

~

Oasis had to weight a few minutes before she could sprint the rest of her to where she could get close enough to see some of the camps that were lined up around the outskirts. Her fingers grasped at the handle of her ax for a moment nervously now that she was closer. However, she didn't plan on turning back now. Though, she did wish that she had grabbed a bite to eat while she was on her way. She found some where to take cover for the time being, planning out how she was going to get in without having to go through any hassle if she could.
apologize for hurting smol knuckles! hace más de un año
Oh, he'll apologize. He'll use that spoon on something else XD hace más de un año
Yeah, sure XD hace más de un año
Enricho: *He grabbed hold of the vial and took a drink from it, making sure to leave enough for him and Oasis to return back, before putting it in his bag* Oasis, you are in so much trouble *With that, the world slowly changed around him, before he soon saw the familiar wooded area he regretted returning to*

*Above the ruins of Edrain, on the tallest point, someone- or something- was looking down at Oasis in a curious manner. It had never seen someone like her before around the corners of the country, and was hoping to greet her soon. But for now, it waited patiently*
Flynn also gave Layla a hug and promised her he would be here in the morning too. He let out a small sigh and turned the opposite direction, following Franziska into their room. He'd never been so relieved when he took of his shoes. It felt like he was always wearing them – always something to do, always pending. The alchemist let out a yawn before he changed into more comfortable clothing.

"Hmmmm....~" Helga hummed out loud as she made her way towards Wiezen with placid steps. "Well I think my Wiezy looooves spanking his little nymph. It's his favorite hobby." She said as she began to unbutton her dress slowly and remove it, leaving her bare with only her black bra and matching thong, an imprint of the spoon on her left buttcheek. The witch tossed her dress at Wiezen carelessly, her scent of arousel hitting his nostrils immediately. "I dunno about sleep, kinda hungry for something." The nymph spoke as she went to the fridge and bent down purposefully, shaking her behind in the air as she hummed. "I don't suppose thine autumn eyes are hungry too, hm?"
Franziska: *She made sure to get the bed ready for him, turning on only a single lamp, enough to illuminate the room, and getting dressed in her sleep wear, which was nothing more than her undergarments. She sat on the bed and waited for Flynn to lie down*

Kristoff: *He remained in thought before turning to Ophelia* Ophelia, why don't you take a break. You need it just as much as-
Ophelia: No.... I can't
Kristoff: Why, Ophelia. Surely, you need it
Ophelia: No. My sins are too great. What I have done cannot be taken back. I'm no princess. I'm nothing but a horrid woman who left her people for such an idiotic reason. I don't deserve a moments rest
Kristoff B-But Ophelia.... What about Oswald
Ophelia: ....... He'd be better off not knowing I ever existed. I'm nothing but a burden to him. If he knew I was even alive, it would only create problems. He would realise how much of a failure I really am
Wiezen's eyes trailed over the body of his wife as he watched her unbutton her dress, his gaze trailing from her breasts and down her abdomen a groin when she removed her clothing. When she tossed her dress, he caught it--or rather his face did, and the scent of her arousal brought a little grin to his face as he set it aside.
He watched her shake her backside, his eyes flickering very briefly before he answered her question.

"Mmm, Helga I thought you would have already known the answer to that after all these years," His hands started at her upper back, sliding all the down to her thong, his now bare erection rubbing against her entrance from behind as he pulled at the string of her thong with a finger before. "I'm always hungry. Tell me when you've found something you like." His grin grew a little more as he moved her thong aside and rammed himself into her with enough force to cause the fridge and few of the cabinets to shake.

~

Oasis moved from cover to cover, surveying the area for each time that she did and trying to keep out of sight. She had found that there were crusaders standing at guard around the borders, and at some point, they almost saw her when she was being too careless. She cracked her knuckles anxiously, searching for any opening that she could and trying not to grasp at the handle of her ax too much.
*The mysterious figure sat down on top of the ruins, looking down at her. It sat casually, nonchalantly, as it waited for her arrival*

Enricho: *His eyes wandered around the forested area. Even the slightest blow of the wind made him reach for his gun, but he had to keep his cool. He started to move, hoping to find Oasis soon*
Oa stalked around for minutes at a time, try to keep herself patient from just trying to dart passed them and try to lose them somewhere along the line while she was at it. Or maybe they would run back at some point just like the wusses she believed that they were. She began to grow impatient with waiting and slowly looked out from behind her cover, her eyes scanning over the concreted areas where a kingdom once was now split open where trees grew without suffering from the tainting of the evil that lurked within lands now. Or perhaps lucky enough to be out of the range of it.

Her tail began to twitch a little and she had to keeping it from wanting to sway. "You've got to be kidding me.." She grumbled silently. But then she growled. "Fuck, this shit." She looked up at the trees she could see from where she was. There were some that were tall enough over the encampments from what she saw. And maybe if she was careful enough...
She nodded to herself at the idea and prepared to climb one of the trees.
Enricho: *He moved through the forested areas in total silence, listening carefully for any footsteps, hoping it would be Oasis, and not... something else*

*As Oasis began to climb the trees, a very faint glow from atop the ruins could be seen. It appeared to be a sort of flame from a match, as if it was trying to gain her attention*
Oasis was more focused on climbing the tree without making to much noise, stopping and now again to stop and listen. She reached carefully for a branch to check to see it was steady enough before heading up, her eyes focused on the thicker ones above her that could hold body weight.
From all the trees she used to climb when she could, this was easy enough. She had always been happy when she got to see trees in her used, the fact that the home that she grew up in around solely sand alone paying a great deal in that.
She tucked her feet under her while keeping her hands firmly gripped on a sturdy nub before launching herself into a two second run to latch on to the branch above her and with a little bit more effort, she pulled herself up, letting out a sigh.
*The flickering from the flame remained, still trying to grab her attention, yet it didn't make any noise at all*
Flynn didn't hesitate to jump right into bed, a feeling he hadn't experienced for months now. All his body pressed against at night was the hard ground. Or, nothing at all. Countless nights had he gone without sleep. But now... just for now... he was finally able to rest. Be with his family. Protect them from the closest distance possible. The alchemist didn't bother pulling up the sheets and instead went straight to sleep.

The nymph continued to hum as she felt Wiezen's hands run through her backside, though she was taken by surprise when she felt him ram into her at once, accidentally bumping her head on one of the fridge stands. She released a very small sigh of relief when she felt him in her, gathering her courage to pretend she felt nothing as if nothing had happened. Helga was done with the fridge when she had her box of chocolate with whip cream and bottle of red wine in her trembling arms. "I-I think I've found something." Her voice stammered in a pant. "Did thine autumn eyes find something tooo?~" She teased him. "I'm sure he misses me so. It has been a w-while. I'm sure he's dying to come out and plaayy..~"
Franziska: *She looked down at Flynn before lying down next to him. She was unable to get over the change he went through in twenty years. She looked over him a while longer before she wrapped her arms around him, slowly drifting to sleep*
"I think I have all that I need right here in front of me~." Wiezen smirked, leaning in and planting kissing her lips passionately, his tongue sliding between her lips and into her mouth where it coiled around and pushed at hers. When he pulled away, he gave his answer to her last few words. "Only if you're in nymph form tonight."

((Scene skip XD))

~

"Huh?" Oasis squinted out into the distance and looked up to where she saw the flicker of flame, spotting it at the tallest construct of the ruins passed the outskirts. Had one of the crusaders finally go in? She gave a small hmph, looking over to find the next branch close by. She crouched down a little and hopped over jumped over to it, shaking the tree slightly as she landed almost perfectly on her toes, though having to regain a little of her balance when she almost fell backwards. Letting out a relieved sigh, she jumped on to the next, a much thicker and sturdier one gladly enough. Only the leaves trembled very softly, like a light breeze had ran through them.
Jade refuses this time skip XD hace más de un año
Jade denounces this misuse of King Crimson hace más de un año
Oh, tu know how Jade gets. 20 years is not enough. She wants más XD hace más de un año
*As she stared at the flickering flame, it slowly died, and all that remained was a strange figure. It was tall and slender, wearing what looked like a cloak and a top hat. But the most noticeable feature was what looked like a set of sharp blades, almost claw like, before the figure jumped down from the ruins and wandered off into the forest*
-Universe_COLA- commented…
....discount slender man XD hace más de un año
Fucking no...................... hace más de un año
No. Just.... Just make más posts and you'll see hace más de un año
Oasis continued from branch to branch, getting closer to reaching the ones above the encampment of crusaders, hiding behind the thick leave filled branches and the wider part of the tree to avoid being seen. Luckily, the brown color that Lia hated so much actually came in handy. She almost chuckled at the thought, but quickly averted her thoughts back to what she was doing.
*As Oasis climbed through the trees, on ground level, the dar figure could be seen again. And it didn't respond, or move. It just stood there. And it stared at her. Though she couldn't see it's eyes, she knew it was staring up at her*
Bull, she's not even fully in Edrain yet XD hace más de un año
Doesn't mean it can't see her XD hace más de un año
Your silence is my victory hace más de un año
A couple hours later, once Helga and her lover were done with their fun, she had decided to take a bath. It took her what seemed an eternity to finish with all the oils she rubbed on her body and hair, a daily routine she swore by. One that kept her skin as smooth as silk and soft like a baby's bottom. She had exited the steaming bathroom with what appeared a cucumber under eye mask that helped with her nonexistent dark circles and puffiness. A white luxuries towel wrapped around her body as well as a smaller one on her hair. The witch was ready to enjoy more of her box of chocolates and a glass of wine as she sat down on her side of the bed, resting her neck against her fluffy pillow. But then she jolted slightly when she felt something poke her, and she turned only to find shavings of her husband's beard scattered around her side of the bed and within her pillow. She shrieked, dropping the box of goods in her hands. "Wiezen! What is this childish behavior?!" She whined, removing her towel and dusting it over her body to remove the hair. "UUUGGGGHHHH."
Oa jumped over to the middle branch, seeing that it was the only one available for her to move forward. However, as soon as she landed, she heard a had crackle. Her eyes widened some and before she could get a curse all the way, the branch snapped, almost taking her along with it. She grasped at a flimsy branch that twisted and snapped in her grasp, causing her to fall right along with it, landing in the crusader encampment with a hard thud.

She groaned, sitting herself up and rubbing her back, freezing when she realized where she was. Crusaders were already surrounded around her, their weapons drawn. "Oh, haha...ha...eeeh, whats up? I was just..ya know, strolling through the area--this is some nice weather we're having today right?"

~

Wiezen snickered as he snuck down the hallway and down the stairs, already giving himself a head start to escape out into the night when he first heard the water the bath water being drained. He disappeared from the stairs as soon as he reached the bottom and reappeared in the kitchen to rummage through the fridge.
*The figure looked from behind the tree, looking at Oasis and then looked at the Crusaders. It could sense the danger from them. It was prepared to leap out, it's sharpened claws ready to attack, before the sound of someone calling could be heard, shouting from behind it, and thus, pulling it back into the darkness of the forest*
Enricho: Hey! *He ran over to the crusaders and to Oasis. He was panting from running, looking for her, and though he was glad to see her, a new sense of worry came over him when he saw the crusaders weapons. He got in between them and Oasis, before he spoke, doing his best to keep his composure* Alright, so what exactly is going on here, crusaders? What's with the sudden jump to point your weapons at something that resembles a human?
The witch replaced her towel with a robe to protect her from any single hair from getting onto her flawless skin. "Wiezen!" She kept shouting as she cleaned up the mess he made, finding it difficult to pick up individual hairs so she resorted with magic instead.

As Wiezen rumbled through the fridge, he felt a stinging whip on his right buttcheek that definitely left a mark by the level of pain. The familiar whip was no other than Helga's tail. When he turned, he saw the witch in her robes and a green face from her cleansing mask. She looked hilarious, especially with the clump of hair that floated with the help of magic. "Wiezen Quartz! What is the meaning of your insolent ill-mannered careless boorish and absolutely revoltingly repulsive actions against your wife?!"
"This area has now been taken under the watch of the Order of Crusaders by our Father General in Command. This being only resembles a human, as you said. Perhaps a product of the foulness that lurks within Edrain." One of the Crusaders spoke. "The same creature who has been around these areas causing trouble from before.

"Oh suck my dick you lackey, I ain't the product of shit!" Oasis blurted out rudely at the comment that was made about her. And on top of that, what the hell was her father doing here?!

The crusaders kept their weapons raised, and the one that had spoke before did so again plainly. "And if you are in alliance with this creature, then you both will be guided to the light." Their faces were as straight and emotionless as ever.

~

"Ow, that's my ass you know!" Wiezen said, rubbing his butt cheek while holding a strawberry between his teeth. But then he grinned some when he saw her with the clumps of his shaven beard. "Ill-mannered? Insolent? Carelessly boorish? Like making me shave? I knew how much you loved my beard and all, so I just wanted to give you something a little softer to sleep on." He said with a smirk.
Enricho: *As the crusader threatened them, he stepped in front of his weapon, giving the crusader an annoyed look* Look at me, idiot! I'm a Hunter. This sort of stuff is my job. You crusaders should know about that. She is my travelling partner and we were tasked with looking for one of those new monsters. The Hunger, I'm sure you've heard of. Large, disgusting creatures that lure humans to their deaths because they have a human face. They devour them whole. I was hired by a noble to try and save his son, but all that was found were bones and clothes. I'm returning back to him to report the unfortunate loss. And I don't think nobles would take to kindly to their demands being disrupted. Crusader or not, it would be unwise to keep that weapon aimed at us *He looked at the crusader, as if to challenge his actions, and didn't do anything but stand perfectly still as he waited for a response
I wonder who the dickhead group is this time hace más de un año
"Your ass is mine too!" She said in a territorial manner, stomping up to him and stealing the strawberry from his mouth so that she herself would eat. "And these are MY KNUCKLES TOO!" She said after swallowing his strawberry, pointing at the slightly bruised knuckles where he had smacked her with a wooden spoon. When he explained himself, she rolled her eyes. "Oh, ha ha, very funny! This is utterly disgusting!!!" She shivered as she tossed the clumps of hair into the trash. But then she debated for a minute before she incinerated the hairs into nothing just in case. "A-A-And wipe that smirk off your adorably handsome face right now!" Helga demanded, crossing her arms in fury. "I demand another shave for this pillow-assault!"
"Nobles hold no weight here, Hunter. And I know fully what you are." Instead of lowering his the blade of his spear, he pushed it against Enricho's throat. "And I suggest you watch your tongue on who you are speaking with, Assistant of Hell Spawn. Anything that has to do with Edrain involved us as well, and we would have been well notified of this missing child that you speak of." He glanced over to one of his colleagues.
"Report this to Lieutenant Reedrick immediately. We have two wicked trespassers attempting to consult with the evil within the borders."

Oasis narrowed her eyes as she watched one of the crusaders make his way off towards the tents to make the report. "Shit," She muttered. "You see what you did dad?" She said with a hmph afterwards, crossing her arms.

~

Wiezen rolled his eyes. "I haven't grown it back yet, so there ain't gonna be any more shaving. And your knuckles deserved it for being attached to the hand that persisted in trying to clean up after I said no the first time." He shrugged. "You can just...share my pillow." He said, wriggling his eyebrows playfully with a chuckle. But then he paused for a moment as a wave of...something, washed over him. His eyes narrowed, and he turned towards the hall, staring briefly.
But then he gave a shrug nudged the fridge door closed with his hell, plopping another strawberry into his mouth.
Okay, I hate all the kids. Fuck you, Oasis hace más de un año
xD I mean, I can kill her if you'd like hace más de un año
The worst part is he was so accepting of it too hace más de un año
"W-Well! As soon as more hairs begin to sprout I want another shave before even an inch grows!" She demanded. She was too busy being mad that she did not feel any wave at all. The nymph opened the fridge door soon after he closed it just to get another strawberry as well, her ears drooping slightly for such a traumatic experience. When he mentioned sharing his pillow, she frowned. "No! There's probably more hair awaiting there!" Helga scrunched her nose as she chewed on the delicious fruit. "Thine chest or arm shall serve me as my pillow for the next week until I am able to deep clean mine with bleach and every soap imaginable."
Enricho: So what is this? You plan on killing a man and an innocent woman over such stupid theories from twenty years ago? Theories that have never been proven and were forgotten about by people? Edrain died because the rulers were dead and those that were left in charge decided to keep their army inside their protected walls, and once those walls came crumbling down, instead of protecting people, they abandoned them and left for safety. Just like you crusaders! All those in charge... Are nothing but lying scum! *He looked up at the crusader, and he gave a look that he hadn't given in years. The very same look that he had in his darkest moments, as he looked at the crusader with one emotion. Hate.*
*However, before Enricho could act on his accord, the figure from the trees rushed toward the camp. It's hands were extended, and now, in the light of the camp's fire, it could be seen. It was a cloaked creature- No, it wasn't even that. It looked more like some sort of machinery, dressed in human clothes. It's claws were outstretched and it rushed toward Enricho and Oasis. With no way of turning, it looked as though their fates were sealed. Until the creature jumped over their heads and landed next to the crusader, lifting it's head up to reveal it's face as it stared at him without a word*

(Picture of ???)
 Enricho: So what is this? tu plan on killing a man and an innocent woman over such stupid theories f
Ooooh...Slender Bot. nice. hace más de un año
looks like groot from another dimension xD hace más de un año
They aren't even the same style. This thing is gótico and Slenderman is... shit hace más de un año
Wiezen gave another shrug. "Hey, that's not a problem for me. Not like I don't enjoy being close to my adorable nymph while we're sleeping." He snickered, placing a light kiss on her lips and popping another strawberry in his mouth as he took her hand and led her back towards the stairs. "Every soap imaginable hmm? And my pillows have no hairs on them, I groomed it daily. Honestly, I'm just starting to think that you all were jealous." He said with a smirk.

~

The crusaders held their weapons steady when the creature's landed in front of them, none of their cold expressions wavering, though some of the younger stepped back uneasily.

The same crusader as before spoke again, his eyes narrowing. "So...you both have also decided to bring a fiend with you." He stared at the creature, his spear lowering away from the hunter and pulling back before stabbing quickly at the creature's face without hesitation.

Oasis had taken the opportunity of distraction to start easing away to go further through the camp and out through the other side to escape further into the borders to get inside of Edrain.
Enricho: *During the commotion, he turned his head to look at Oasis, only to see her running off. As soon as he saw her, he shouted at her* OASIS! *Without any concern for the crusaders, he turned and ran after Oasis, picking up speed as he did so*
*The creature's head jolted back only a little as it was stabbed, but the spear did not cut deep. In fact, it hadn't cut at all, as if it had struck a solid wall. The creature grabbed the spear with his hands and with its claws, broke the spear in half and threw it to the side as it stared the crusader, before it started to move closer to him*
"Jealous?" Helga blinked in utter confusion before she scoffed, walking up the stairs of their home. "Jealous of what?! Of a dirty itchy nest of hair that grows on my jawline and makes it difficult for me to eat without getting it on my beard as well as smelling like food for the rest of the day because of the mess you made?! Jealous of kissing you and finding a single hair in my mouth? Of finding HAIR ON FOOD YOU'VE SERVED?!" She huffed. "I am NOT jealous of a patch of dry facial hair whose owner resorts to stealing oils from her nymph to soothe the itchiness."
Oasis took off into a sprint, ignoring Enricho's calling out to her and heading into the depths of the camp until she reached the other side, shoving aside the guards that had been lined up at the other end. Though some shouted at her and went after her, she only kept forward. She was too close to turn around after coming all the way there.

Meanwhile back within the encampment, the crusaders surrounded the creature, all of them attacking now, their weapons cleaving at the strange mechanical creature.

~

"Now some of that may be slightly true, but I will not accept lies about hair being found anywhere in anything that I've served. Ever, beard or not. If anything, its your shedding when you don't wash your hair that gets into the stews that you prepare, as well as CLOGGING THE SHOWER DRAIN." Wiezen emphasized the last part greatly. "Clumps of it! And stop saying that I steal your oils when you tried stealing my sheep slippers three times this week. They're MINE!" He exclaimed as they walked up the spiraling stairs.
Enricho: *As soon as he saw the guards, he knew it would be impossible to jump over them, so he did what he had to. He used their distraction from Oasis to his advantage. He ran faster and used his shoulder to ram into one of them, knocking him down, and continued running after Oasis. His shouts echoed throughout the forest, and especially in Oasis' ears. It was the angriest she had ever heard him, and it was terrifying*

*The creature continued to stand there as they all stabbed at him. His eyes did not leave the one crusader. Their weapons bounced off of him, doing no damage to it at all. It kept it's eye on the crusader, not blinking at all as he remained still, minus the few jolts it made when it was struck in a fruitless attack*
"I don't sHeD!" Helga disagreed. "My bouncy curls are perfectly healthy and well nurtured for may I add. And every time Chef Helgy cooks she makes sure to tie her luxurious hair into a ponytail. So that stew one is a LIEEEEEEEEEE. I've found small hairs in my waffles that YOU made. Liar Liar pants on fire!" The nymph curled a strand of her hair behind her ears as her bare feet adjusted to the carpet at the top of the staircase. "That clogging in the drain is not my hair, darling, it's SEAWEED. A secret ingredient Helgy uses to make her hair the way it is. SO YOU'RE WRONG." She hmped, going into her room with Wiezen. "AND I WOULDN'T HAVE TO STEAL YOUR SHEEP SLIPPERS IF YOU HADN'T RUINED MINE! They don't sell duck slippers anymore! And you can just aaaask for my oils, but nOoOo, instead you take them and use them incorrectly and wonder why you're still SHEDDING. Helgy can take care of that."
The crusader that was being stared down by the creature took a few steps back, his broken spear still held in a tight grip as he watched the creature. But despite the weapon already being broken, he pulled it back thrust it forward into one of the creature's eyes.
-

Oasis considered turning around whens he heard how angry her father sounded, but how could she stop now? She vaulted over a few of the large chunks of concrete from some of the lost structures that were once there, continuing on her way.

~

"I'VE FOUND CLUMPS OF ORANGE "CURLS" ALL OVER THE BATHROOM. In towels! In Seaweed isn't orange, not even here! Don't you dare try to divert the blame onto harmless plants. And your hair can't be too healthy if you have to use that many oils just to keep it looking "bouncy" for just one day! That's why I had to keep picking YOUR hairs out of MY beard!" Wiezen protested. "And also, YOUR DUCK SLIPPERS WERE LAME! No one thinks of ducks when their going to sleep! No one I say!"
*At this sudden attack, the creature finally moved, as if to avoid the attack completely. It was this one movement that allowed the crusaders to find it's weak spot. And it was this action that made the creature break into a full sprint back into the forest, it's arms thrown behind its back as it started to run*

*The screaming came to a stop as Oasis continued into the forest. As if she had managed to outrun him. That is, until she felt a grasp on her tail. She was locked into place. But that wasn't all. She felt her feet be lifted off the ground as the grasp on her tail pulled on it and knocked her off her feet and onto her back. Though the impact wasn't painful, it knocked the wind out of her regardless. And standing above her was Enricho. His expression was not one of anger as he looked at her. But of sheer disappointment as he looked down at her*
Enricho: Oasis! Running was a really stupid thing to do
And yes, this creature is in fact naruto running hace más de un año