windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 9437

hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
"...I do. I need to." Weiss didn't turn to look at her while he spoke. "The last time I ran into her...she took everything. My magic...my friends. Someone that I..I held close to me. They all put their lives on the line...for me. Me of all people." His voice shook only slightly as he spoke, the tune of his vocal chords vibrating with fury that would last a life time. But even with his back turned, his expression remained apathetic.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: Is she really that important to find, Weiss? *She gave a sigh. She could understand his dilemma and his want to search for her, but she still didn't know why he wanted to do it for so long* The last thing I want is to run into her again. I know it sounds like I'm running away from my problems, but I can't handle facing her again. I just can't
"When she took away my magic...she stripped me of everything I had to protect myself with. To protect other people with. I should have been dead. But with what she took away, there was something worse that was left behind." Weiss lifted his finger and tapped the side of his head. "And it with nothing left to stop it...it consumed my humanity. Your friend was right...you shouldn't trust me. Not because I would betray you..or whatever else she would think. But because you shouldn't...not after the sunset. When the sun goes down..I go down with it."
He finally turned to her and looked her in the eyes. "It's not important that I find her. It's imperative that she dies under every last name that she had labeled herself as."
last edited hace más de un año
Rosemary: *She looked at him, only getting more questions than answers before she responded* Weiss, you aren't making any sense. What happens at sundown?
Weiss stared at her blankly, almost as if he were weighing if he could trust her enough to give her the answer that he wanted to give. And when his lips move to answer, he only said one thing. "...Everything." It seemed that it would be left at that, but he added more. "Everything...that makes a difference."

And when he stared deeper into Rose's eyes, she could feel the voice stirring around within her mind rather uncomfortably under his gaze, bringing a chill running down her spine.
Rosemary: Weiss, whatever is is, you can tell me. I want to help you. We're siblings after all, and I can't stand seeing you suffering like this. If I can help, please, tell me what I can do *She stared into his one eyes, hoping for some answer*
"There is something you can do." Weiss started in a stale tone. "If you are ever within twenty miles of me before nightfall...run. Don't ever turn back. Don't look back. Don't even think of looking back. Even when your legs feel as if they can't move, don't stop running until you are far enough away."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Someone sure is making lightning fast posts XD hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
WRONG hace más de un año
If it helps, Steven's dad is better than Finn's XD hace más de un año
Rosemary: *She looked at him, her bothered expression not wavering a bit* But.... Why won't you tell me why, Weiss? I can't promise that I'll follow those rules if I don't know what happens
"Because you don't want to know what happens, Rosemary." Weiss looked away from her. "I am..not that naive, weak little child that I once was." The one that he had wished he could be again for so long that now that wish was hanging on its last string. He knew that he could never return to that life again. "I am no longer your brother, Rose. I don't think that I ever was. And that is even more so now than ever."
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
Layla skipped her way out the door and toward the wooden mailbox, opening it rather carefully since it had just been repaired since she accidentally crashed her motorcycle into it. She retrieved a few letters and bills, along with the newspaper and even a couple fashion magazines. She hummed to herself before closing the mailbox and making her way inside, scattering the papers on the table before she went to go help her mother.

"Fuck off." Flynn said bluntly underneath the covers as soon as Nithloraul spoke to him. He pressed the pillow against his head as if that were to help in shutting out his voice, burying himself into the bed to keep the voice out.

"Meee? Cheeeaaaat? Neeveer!~" The witch sang innocently, her lips pouting as she did so. When she was smacked, the nymph didn't even wince. Instead she just released a low chuckle, for she had become numb and immune to pain on her behind after all these years. Her ears twitched lightly to the last of his words, her butt dance coming to a stop as she lifted her back only to turn around and face Wiezen. As she came to view with her husband, he noticed the two branch-like antlers emerging completely from the sides of her temples as she crawled towards him. Her neck now had a red choker on, with a little golden bell dangling from it. Her nose and her cheeks were lightly flushed with red as she sat on Wiezen's lap, her thighs on either side of his waist. She almost looked like she were cosplaying a... reindeer. "Rudy just wanted to get a chance to sit on Santa's lap~" She giggled wickedly, her behind grinding on his erection while she licked his lips with desire. "She's just helping you guide your... sleigh~" She said, slowly removing her thong and pressing his shaft against her entrance. Her eyes stared into the blackness of his, placing a wet kiss against his lips before whispering. "Thou appears to be on the naughty list. Your eyes are as black as coal. Is he naughtier than my auburn eyed Santa?" The nymph asked, her entrance swallowing only the tip of his erection in a tease.
Franziska: Thank you, Layla *She gave her a smile as she was starting to put her apron on*

Nithloraul: Flynn, this isn't an insult, this isn't me giving you an opinion. This is about Rosemary. I think you should hear it.

Rosemary: *After he was finished speaking, she slapped him across the face again, only now it was slightly harder than before. She looked up at him before she spoke up* Stop saying such stupid shit, Weiss. Of course you're still my brother. That is not gonna change no matter what the hell has happened to you, and goddammit, I'm gonna do everything I can to help you, whether you tell me what's wrong or not!
Layla nodded at her mother, skipping her apron and instead just rolling her sleeves up. She went to go fetch the fresh loaf of bread she'd gotten this morning and sliced it into thick slices, enough for all the guests.

Meanwhile, Flynn just remained silent under the covers as Nithloraul spoke. It took a few moments for him to respond. "Rosemary? The fuck is a Rosemary? I don't give a damn about a stupid herb." He muffled from the pillows that squished his face.
Franziska: *She turned over to the oven, starting it on a low heat as she started to crack the eggs*

Nithloraul: No, Rosemary. The child you wanted me to look into for- Flynn, please, you hate me as much as I hate... anything, but I'm trying to help you, dammit...
*The Nithloraul fell silent, not saying another word before fading away. It was dead silent. But as Flynn rested, he felt a sudden weight on him. And this wasn't an illusion or nothing. It felt like a real weight was lying on his body. Like that of another person*
???: Wake up, Flynn
Layla sat aside the slices of bread and went to go retrieve some plates, setting up the table and adorning the center with a vase of flowers and a small bowl of grapes. She returned to the kitchen and got her own pan to fry the slices of bacon in the fridge as her mother occupied herself with the eggs.

~

"I swear to every single god in existence I will tear my eye out if you keep fucking with me, artifact." The alchemist growled when he felt the weight lying on his body. His eyes finally opened and he shoved all the pillows to the side to view what the heck was on top him. "wHAT?!?!" He yelled.
Franziska: *She moved the eggs around carefully, the eggs giving a loud hiss as they were cooked*

*It was the creature that Flynn was used to seeing. The one with the horned skull and the eight arms, staring down at him as it stood on the bed. Sure enough, it was the Nithloraul's illusions messing with his mind and body*
Nithloraul: Now listen, Flynn. This is serious. Rosemary may be in danger. You tasked me with watching her for the past twenty years, and for the past twenty years, I have done so, but never saw her in any true danger until now
"Much, much... more naughtier." Wiezen let out a low but deep growl, his hands moving to her butt and spreading her cheeks apart, his fingers massaging them roughly, his tongue slithering into her mouth as soon as his lips pressed against hers. His tongue seemed a little longer than usual as it snaked from his mouth and pushed against her, flicking for the tip up his tongue to lick the roof of her mouth. It wriggled itself some when it went to her throat, and his shaft pulsated blissfully when he pushed it in further, feeling as if it were swelling inside of her. "But first, show Santa how well you can guide his sleigh~"

~

When Rosemary's hand slapped Weiss across the face, it would feel as though she had tried to slap a slab of concrete, and his head only budged slightly. He placed his hand on her shoulder. "This is not something you can help, Rosemary. Whether I tell you anything won't make a difference if your blood is on my hands. Just as you are not to trust me, I don't trust me, nor do I other people. The only thing that you need to know is that I'm a thin line between a man and a devil spawn."
Rosemary: T-Then... Then whatever the hell it is that is making you this way, I'll fix it. I'll fix it so you can live your life for once. I'm not gonna just let the only family I have left suffer because of that harpy, goddammit!
Weiss just stared at her and shook his head before pointing to his covered eye, the silver of his link gleaming over it's black under layer. "This contradicts you fixing this. It's like that voice in your head. The malice carrier...I can't be fixed. I will not be."

"I'll tear your throat out!! I-I'll kill you!! DO YOU HEAR ME YOU FUCKIN' CUNT!?!?" The voice inside Rosemary's head began to thrash around within her brain, and despite it seeming to cower further towards the back of her mind.

"This is my life, the one that I have to live now. The only one. You should know just as well as I do that problems don't just disappear." He turned and glanced towards the window, silence washing over him.
"...I have to go." He spoke again finally. "This was a mistake, coming here. I should have just..." He growled to himself.
"Yeah, I gave you that order TWENTY YEARS AGO, years in which you never mentioned a single damn thing until now. You know why I think you finally chose to speak about her? Because you can't help being ignored." He replied, sticking his middle finger up at the familiar figure before lying back down on the small bed.

(watch weiss and rose find out about their parents when they see a picture of them banging on a tower in the newspaper)

Helga's lips parted as an open invitation when Wiezen's tongue slithered in her. Her forked tongue coiled around his long one, her ears lowering some when she felt it into her throat. She gently sucked the muscle and lathered it in her own saliva, a soft pant exhaling her plump lips when she felt his shaft push further into her walls. A mischievous grin adorned her face at his request. "Ohh, but Wieezzyy, I thought this was Helgy's reward~" She squealed lightly, before suddenly and unexpectedly plunging herself downward, fully swallowing her lover's erection. It took a few seconds to reach the bottom, for the witch's entrance was seemingly very tight. As if it were her first time. Helga moaned a warm breath against Wiezen's face as she felt him tear into her insides before she began to grind against his lap slowly, clenching her walls to squeeze his erection in her further. The nymph giggled wickedly. "Cheaters are always on the naughty list~" She reminded him.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
"tHeIr pArEnTs" hace más de un año
YES hace más de un año
Not without the T hace más de un año
Nithloraul: This is different, dammit. She actually is in danger. A nobleman, his guard, and it all may or may not revolve around that horrid Macross. I never told you before because there was nothing for you to worry yourself about, until now.

Rosemary: But you should know, with your like of work, that thieves are stubborn sons of bitches *She stared into his eye, a look of determination coming from her like an aura* I'm going to save you, dammit! Tell me how much of a waste of my time it will be, I'm not going to stop until you're saved, Weiss! You can count on that
How tho XD hace más de un año
"Oh, but it is your reward~" The moment his erection was swallowed into his lover's fleshy tunnel of ecstasy, Wiezen exhaled in the relieving pleasure that it brought to him, feeling the tightness of his wife's insides squeezing around him. His erection was throbbing madly, the hot juices that lathered it causing it to swell more, an extra inch and a half being added onto it and stretching her walls further as they squeezed around him. He grinned up at her, his glossy black eyes staring up into hers. "Yes, and you are most definitely on that list, Mistress."
He moved his hips against her at an uneven pace, purposely a little slower than she grinded against, wanting her to feel every last bit of him that was inside of her so far.

~

"I don't count on anything other than my own abilities, Rosemary, and it definitely won't start with you. With my line of work, thieves end up with their heads on pikes. Or having their fingers cut from their hands and serving as the ruler's foot rest for the rest of their lives. So no, Rose. I will not tell you how much of a waste of time it will be, because I know that the consequences are much more than just that."
Weiss shook his head again. "I am nothing to be saved." He turned away from her and started towards the door. "Goodbye, Rose."
"----hold on, did you just say, MACROSS?!" Flynn shot right back up from bed at the mentioning of the horrid name. "Okay, hang on – when, what, where, and why?" He began to ask his usual questions whenever confronted with a problem. The alchemist was already on his feet, sliding on his slippers.

Helga gasped when she felt the erection inside her thicken, her posture stiffening for a moment as her eyes flickered golden. She stared back into Wiezen's glossy black ones, panting madly into his face. "O-O-Ohh~" She muttered, having trouble forming words for she was too busy being lost in ecstasy. Her trembling hands slid down from his shoulder down to his chest, her breasts bouncing in sync with his thrusts. "T-T-This.... m-much... be-better than... c-cookie" She stumbled upon her words, being interrupted by blissful moans as her hot fluids drenched Wiezen's erection in warmth and incredible tightness.
Nithloraul: Don't start getting worried just yet. She's fine, for now, but I fear that she a wore fate may come in time if she is not careful. I will keep an eye on her until something does happen. There's no need to rush into helping her right away. She's a strong woman now. Stronger than I ever would've expected from her

Rosemary: Say what you want, I'm going to save your dumbass, Weiss! .... But I really wish you could at least stay longer
Wiezen smirked at the sound of her gasp, his erection stiffening along with her posture and sliding further inside her. He couldn't help but to let out a brief moan of pleasure, catching the sight of when her eyes flickered gold. "Go ahead, love~ I want to see my Green Bean Mistress today. I'm going to make her come out and play~" His hands rubbed her butt teasingly, sliding up to her hips and bringing them to a stop. He licked his tongue between her breasts, biting up to her collar bone, then her neck, each bite getting a little harder than the last, and he whispered into her ear. "I love you sweetie, so, soooo much~"
He moved his hips forward slowly, his erection pushing and scrubbing against her walls in a tedious motion. "Say my name, baby~" He growled to her in a lustful whisper. "Say it niiice, and slow."

~

Weiss stopped for a moment and turned to glance at her. "No..you don't." He spoke. "I'll...see you around, Rose." He said as he left the room, bypassing Judissia and Kahni who were leaning against the hallway walls just outside.
Splotches of lime green became visible across the nymph's skin, her now blue tongue searching for his after he bit her neck. Her eyes kept flickering until they became a solid gold, the aura on them only tempting Wiezen some more. The witch slowly began to shrink in size slightly into her nymph form, enveloping his erection in even more tightness. It was a different kind of pressure... one that would be felt with a virgin. Helga had shrunk to the point that the outline of his erection was visible in her lower abdomen. She released a guttural moan, her mind seemingly fighting the urge to turn fully. Her tongue hung out in a small pant, her ears twitching to his whisper. Helga opened her mouth, strips of saliva dangling from her lips as she called out his name just how he liked it, but this time, her voice sounded more like angelic, hypnotizing echoes, all in different pitches. "Maaster Wiezeen Quaartz~" She dragged her vowels, panting warm breaths into his ear before repeating it. "Ooohh Zeennyyy.... My devilishly sexy Wieezeennn~"

"How can you tell me she's in danger and NOT to help her?!" Flynn remarked as he threw on a warm cloak, fixing his hair in the mirror before exiting his room. "What the hell am I suppose to do with that information, artifact? Can you be any less useless?!"
Disgusting, Jade. Leave your stomach deformation fetish at the door XD hace más de un año
Nithloraul: You do whatever you please. And besides, we're on a break, aren't we. If she's not in immediate trouble, we have no reason to worry, right?

Rosemary: *She wathed as he left the room, looking at the ground, her fists clenched as she was silent*

Enricho: *He stepped into one of the rooms at the inn that he had paid for, his eyes moving slowly across the bedroom* Haven't been to an inn in a long time
Wiezen's ears lowered, a moan of utter pleasure escaping his lips when her insides only tightened more around him when she began to shrink, giving him a strong, strong urge to move his hips and delve deeper into, as far as he could go. To see his erection within her abdomen, he couldn't help but to grin some, bliss overtaking him for a moment while he chuckled. "This is...great." His voice crept into a low demonic growl by the end of his words. "Heellgyyy~" As she moaned his name, his erection twitched violently, her now smaller frame allowing it to push it's way just a little further in. His ears lowered in bliss.
There was a sudden thrash of his hips, a hard and vigorous thrust plunging him down into her insides. ""Change, Mistress, my darling nymph wants to see me~." He sung softly in her ear, biting her lobe.
There was a second thrust that came as he bit down her neck, leaving tingling trails of drool down her body. This time, his hips moved slow and rough against hers.

~

Judissia and Kahni looked at one another before stepping back into the room one only a step behind the other. Judissia was the first to speak. "..Everything good?" She asked, even if she had no choice but to overhear their conversation.

"Do we need to kill'em?" Kahni spoke shortly afterwards.
Rosemary: Y-Yeah, everything's fine, Jud. Don't worry about it *She crossed her arms as she gave a slight grin, trying to hide her emotions. She turned to Kahni and gave a sigh* No, Kahn. We don't need to kill him
"Ya sure? Because I don't care who tha fuck he is, I'll get the job done." Kahni insisted, crossing her arms lazily.

"She said no, Kahn. Relax." Judissia said a bit coldly. She turned to Rosemary and pulled her into a one armed hug, her fingers rubbing through her hair. "It's alright, kiddo. I don't know if there's any good news that came out of that, but we can take a detour if you need to. It's your call. What's the next move?"
Rosemary: *She gave a sort of comforting sigh as Judissia hugged her, though her mind was still running with the words that Weiss had told her, and she hated it. She looked at Judissia and shook her head* No, I'm fine. Whatever our next course of action is, I'm ready to follow
Helga bit her lip a little, her left ears lightly twitching to the sound of her name from her lover's lips. The erection within her made her entrance pulsate in need, though the flickering of her eyes started again as she tried to revert her transformation. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't to i--- Her emerald eyes shot open as soon as she was plunged downward further into him. Her abdomen writhed in tenderness, although her blank eyes looked forward and past Wiezen. She became stiff for only a few seconds, silent as the green in her eyes began to drain into her slitted golden ones, her skin now fully tinted with emerald and chalk-like symbols circling her small but thick body. The link blinked, though instead of her eyelids shutting horizontally, they shut vertically. Helga looked around as if she had no idea where she was or who the person in her could be. Though, as soon as her lustful eyes met Wiezen's, he found two leafy claws now wrapped against his throat tightly. She unexpectedly sunk herself further onto his erection. "More." Was all that came from her blue lips before she suddenly began to grind roughly against Wiezen's lap, the hands on his throat tightening. She giggled maniacally, her pupils dilating before she shoved her lover onto the ground with surprising force, riding him with great speed and applying more pressure onto his neck. Before he got the chance to even speak, his mouth was covered and his nose pinched, the second she released him only to spit on his face before covering him again.

"If she's in any trouble at all, we DO have reasons to worry, you dimwit." He scoffed, making his way downstairs. He was about to announce the news to his family before he saw Ophelia and Reinard in the living room. Before he got the chance to kick them out, his eyes landed on the breakfast being set on the table. It had been a while since he'd gotten the chance to relax with his family. Instead, he sighed and made no comment at all, saving it for later so that he could enjoy the moment now.
tu asked for nymph helga, tu get it xD hace más de un año
tu get this nymphomaniac, Wiezen XD hace más de un año
Nithloraul: So now you're seeing it my way, huh? *It gave a chuckle before going silent*
Franziska: Flynn, you're awake. I hope you had a good sleep *She place a plate in front of him, the contains a healthy portion of eggs, toast, and bacon, as well as setting a cup of coffee next to it for him. Franziska leaned down and placed a kiss on top of his head, followed with a smile*
Wiezen watched in curiosity as his wife struggled to not give in to her desires, to not let her lust take her. But he knew that it wouldn't last long. He growled impatiently while watching her blank eyes, licking his lips hungrily.
Once he saw the gold within her eyes, he couldn't help but to inevitably smirk, his fingers gracefully tracing the symbols that now marked her body. As soon as her transformation into nymph form was complete, his gaze went straight to hers once she realized that it was him that filled up her insides. He chuckled when her leafy fingers curled around his neck, the texture of them like a tickling sensation. As the nymph began to apply pressure, he moaned out loud this time when she brought the depths of her drenched walls further around his erection, especially when she began to grind against him.
Invigoration filled his veins when he was shoved onto the ground, and when she started riding him in such a robust manner, the one he had been looking for, his hands reached up and took her breasts in a strong grip. "Finall--" He was beginning to groan in bliss until his mouth was covered. But when she spit in his face, his nose scrunched lightly, though his expression reverted immediately. "You're gonna have to choke a little harder than that~" He spoke almost clearly. "If you're gonna do it than do it right--"
The half smirk half demonized grin was seen for only a split second before Helga found herself falling face her onto the ground. His hands gripped the horns that were protruding from her head before she was practically yanked backwards towards him, his erection driving back inside of her and forcing all of itself through the constriction of her entrance.
His ears gave twitches of ecstasy, another moan escaping his lips. One of his hands left havens of hot pleasure across her skin on its journey up to her throat while the other remained on her horn with a grip around it that made it uncertain as to if he would end up snapping it off or not.
The hand at her throat moved itself away, the choker that Helga once had on now having the additional thickly knotted reigns that had what looked like some sort of hieroglyphics burned into them. He crossed his arms and wrapped them around her neck, tightening them around her throat until he finally gave them a hard snatch backwards, forcing her head backwards for her to look at him. He bore a hankering grin, leaning down tediously slow to push his lips into hers, his hips starting to crash into hers in collisions of pleasure, his tongue rushing through her lips and down her throat, pulling the reins further and further back.

~

Judissia furrowed her brows, placing her hand on Rosemary's shoulder to let her know that not only was she going to be there for her, but also as a way to show her that she was serious. "Come on Rose, that wasn't an optional one. This can't be a coincidence...I told you that I thought you were ready. And now look what we've gone and found out."
Jade's pulling out all the fetishes today, huh? hace más de un año
have no idea what you're talking about XD hace más de un año
Oh shut up Wind, tu can't complain about all the sex scenes being skipped then complain about the graphics of it when t actually isn't XD hace más de un año
Rosemary: It's a lot to take in, yeah. But we can't let it get in the way of what we are doing. If what he said was true, then we gotta be prepared for Wein to do something. We can't focus on what happened. What's done is done, and that's all there is to it

Enricho: *He fell onto the bed at the inn, giving a tired sigh, his arms behind his head as he stared at the ceiling. No thoughts in his mind, just dead silence*
Kahni raised an eyebrow at her. "If that's the case then it doesn't sound like you guys are prepared for this to me. Wasn't that what ya were saying before, how if Wein decided to pull his shit that ya had this super secret plan of yers? We shouldn't have anything to worry about if we take a little detour then, right?"

Judissia scratched her head. "Well, if her decision is that we keep movin' then we keep it going. No use of lingering around here any longer than we already have."
The nymph wasn't surprised when she found herself falling flat onto the floor when Wiezen disappeared, though she gave no emotion or reaction at all, rather she just blinked vertically. Her eyes trailed up to the hand strongly gripping at her horns, her back arching as soon as she felt his erection fill her insides again – quite literally. This time she felt even tighter than before, as if every time Wiezen released her, she was transformed back to her original tightness. Helga grinned creepily when she found Wiezen's arms around her neck and forcing her to look at him, her back practically a straw now. She could feel the pressure around her throat strengthen, her large wings fluttering some before drooping. The small nymph didn't react much when Wiezen began to thrust into her, though because of her size one would expect she would be dead by now. A few moans did escape her blue lips, but they were very, very quiet compared to the loud ones when she was a witch. Helga's golden eyes did not waver as she kept them interlocked with Wiezen's the more he pulled back. And when her mouth was invaded by his tongue, she purposefully closed her lips to make the tunnel even tighter. When she wanted to speak, she bit down lightly on his tongue so tat she could. "Is that all?" She questioned him, her voice said in echoes and a loud pitch. "Pathetic." Was all that she said with a dangerous smirk.

"heh... yeah... good morning..." Flynn mumbled some when he had taken a seat and was placed a kiss on his cheek. He stared blankly at the food in front of him, waiting for the others to join him in the table before his gaze finally went to Reinard and Opehlia. "Why are you two here?" He finally asked him, unable to resist doing so. He awaited an answer while taking a sip from the strong coffee.
Oh, his penis isn't gonna come out her mouth, is it? hace más de un año
Ophelia: Oh, well, we came to check on you to make sure you were alright
Reinard: And we couldn't stand Kristoff's constant bickering. I decided I was healed up enough, so I followed Ophelia
Ophelia: I told him that he needed to rest, but he insisted he come
Reinard: I'd rather bleed out than listen to the damned priest. Thankfully, my wounds didn't reopen

Rosemary: Yeah, sounds like a good plan *She crossed her arms, looking over at the two with a determined smile, trying to hide the misery in her* Ready to go when you all are
Wiezen pulled away from her for a moment, his tongue squirming some in between her teeth. Her rolled his eyes, coming to a stop. "Oh, I forgot you were in nymph form already. " He slowly pulled out of her, pretending to think. "Hoooww abouuutttt, here." He rubbed the length of his swelling erection between her cheeks, indicating exactly where he was talking about, a devilish chuckle escaping his throat.

"

"Alright then, so we're heading off. Kahni, you with us or you heading out?" Judissia asked.

"Ya know it. I've got work to handle now, probably gonna go report a little of the incident to my boss and see if Wein's gonna be a possible target any time soon. We should look for the rest of that crown too, it might make a hell of a difference for us." Kahni responded. "When you guys are ready ya should head to Hai Shang in the Fre Kingdom, I have a few places ya can take for as long as you'd like."

Judissia nodded. "Sounds good, thanks Kahn. Me and Rose are probably gonna stick around, until dusk and then head out."
Rosemary: *She gave a nod after Judissia finished speaking before she spoke to Kahni* Hope to see you again soon, Kahni. Though I doubt I'll have to wait long
"If that is what pleasures thee." The nymph answered in her echoey voice. Her golden eyes were still locked onto Wiezen's, her back arched so that she could see him. Her tongue coiled around his inside his mouth and began vibrating, sending a bunch of pleasurable pulses through his muscles. Helga returned the devilish grin. "Your choking still allows me to breathe. Why is that, master?"

"So, basically. Out of all places you chose to infiltrate mine?" Flynn's eyes squinted briefly at them.
Ophelia: W-Well *She looked at the ground nervously* When you put it that way, it makes us seem like bad people-
Reinard: We came to make sure you were alright. Franziska insisted we stay and have breakfast. Once we are done, we will leave and head back to camp
"Why?" Wiezen began to chuckle a bit more before it transitioned into a small laughter. "Because, we still have to be on our way, do we not?" He lifted her from the ground by one of her horns, his erection twisting her insides as he turned her around to where her legs could wrap around his waist and her dress fell into place. He tightened the ropes around her throat more, some of his erection now forcing through a tighter, more constricting hole on her and stiffening completely as he walked to the edge of the tower. The pleasure that washed over him was enough to make him wan
"Why don't we greet some of the travelers, hm?" His wings spread, and he eased them down to the ground, his length giving a hard pulse on contact. "Hmm, I see Bonnus is a good ways ahead. ...She can wait.." He looked into her golden eyes, planting a wet, passionate kiss to her lips as people were passing them by.

~

"Sounds about right. It's never too long of a wait or else ya would get lonely without my company." Kahni said jokingly, giving a wink. She turned to Judissia, and they both shook one another's hand before embracing a hug of camaraderie. "You two keep it easy out on the road."

"Nothing's ever really promised in this day and age, but hell, we'll try." Judissia answered. It was their same exchange of words for every time they parted ways. It had become sort of their default, a habit. Their way of basically saying "Don't you fucking die any time soon, I better see you again somewhere".

"Ya know where to find me." Kahni said while gathering the gold that Weiss had brought into it's place and throwing it across her shoulder. "Ro's taking my half. I'm to lazy to go get it out of the chest myself."

Judissia rolled her eyes. "Of course you are. Get out of here jackass."

Kahni stuck up her middle finger, giving a chuckle as she started on her way out.
What the fuck is this horror story?! hace más de un año
Flynnziska never did that hace más de un año
Rosilation never did that XD hace más de un año
Rosemary: *She watched as the two said their goodbyes before she waved at Kahni as she stepped out the door*
Judissia watched as Kahni left the room, hearing her whistle on her way out. Now it was only herself and Rose once more. She picked up one of the cold coins that Kahni missed and flicked it into the air with her thumb, catching it within the palm of her hands. "Alright, so it looks like we're gonna be heading towards the southwest towards the city of even swaps and swindles."
Rosemary: *She gave a chuckle at Judissia's words* Sounds like our kind of place, Jud
"Eh, more or less." Judissia said with a shrug and a brief moment of laughter. "But we're gonna rest up for a little before making our trip. Camelynn's a good ways away from here. We probably might take care a few community jobs on the list and keep it movin' otherwise."
The nymph's leafy hind claws curled when she felt him fill a new tightness of hers. Her thighs interlocked around his waist, her wings fluttering some as he landed onto the ground. Helga's claws gripped at Wiezen's collar, the tips of it tearing at his shirt as she looked around with a blank expression. She felt no discomfort or humiliation at the sight of being in public with a rod stuck in her. In fact, she felt like the dress that was now huge on her was covering her too much. She tore her own collar, leaving exposed her breasts a bit. Her golden eyes stared into Wiezen's before he planted the wet kiss upon her blue lips. And without a single care in the world as people passed by them, the nymph began to ride his erection from where she sat, grinding into him deeper before she purposefully began to moan out loud. "Ooooh~" The nymph began, tugging at his collar as she sunk deeper in. "Aaaahhh, yes!~ More More More!" She ordered in front of people, her tongue loosely hanging.

"Riiight..." Flynn lifted a brow at them bother before rolling his eyes, not caring at this point what their excuse was this time. He took another sip of his coffee as he awaited his lover and daughter to come join them.
Franziska: *She stepped back in, setting down a plate for herself and Layla as she looked up at everyone* Are we all having a good time
Reinard: No, we-
Ophelia: We are having a great time, Franziska *She followed with a nervous laugh*
Franziska: Oh, good *She takes a seat next to Flynn with a smile*

Rosemary: *She raised her arms into the air to stretch them* Sounds good to me. We need something to pass the time anyway
Wiezen's eyes had flickered back into normal, thinking better just to leave his black peepers under wrap while they were in public. He only had gotten a few steps ahead of where they had landed before he felt Helga pick up where they left off, his erection snagging onto the tightness of its new space. His ears twitched at the sound of her loud moaning, and his hands moved to her backside to pull it towards him each while her hips moved against his, making more space for his shaft to stretch apart. The reigns, still in his grasp, tightened while she had been speaking, choking off some of her words.
"Come on, Helgy. Surely you have more than just that~." He moaned in a growled of ecstasy.

Surrounding eyes moved to them, people's heads turning at the sound of moaning. The crowd's reaction was a mixture of shock and disgust, though there were some who were more intrigued, coming to a full stop just to watch the two pass them by.

~

Judissia leaned her shoulder against the wall while she started speaking, crossing her arms. "I guess so. I might need to get a little update on some equipment while we're at it."
misceláneo Traveller: tu can make a fetish outta this hace más de un año
Helga gagged in her words when the reigns around her neck tightened some, one ear lowered while the other perked. Her left eye was closed and her right open, her blue tongue hanging freely as she listened to her lover speak. "This is MY reward yet I seem to be doing all the work, therian. You either please me or I find someone else to do it." She whispered, her angelic echoes lingering in Wiezen's ears. Her grinding became rougher, guttural moans seeping through her plump lips as she felt her walls expand. Her golden eyes came in contact with a camera pointing at her, and she grinned. The nymph straightened her back and posed for it, cupping Wiezen by the cheeks and pressing hers against his. The camera flashed, the final image being Helga with her blue forked tongue out licking Wiezen's cheek. She noticed more cameras at them, all in which she posed for without hesitation, all meanwhile still thrusting against her husband. "MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!" She ordered.

"Eh, I wouldn't say that just yet." Flynn commented, taking another sip from his mug. Layla took a seat besides him, starting off her meal with a few grapes from the center of the table. She took her time to catch up with the latest fashion trends by flipping through the pages of the magazines brought to her in the mail.
siguiente up on pornhub: Shameless midget nymph gets fucked por huge cock (in public!) xD hace más de un año
Rosemary: (Looking at newspaper in disgust) Who's this rancid bitch? XD hace más de un año
she should recognize her mom in her nymph form xD hace más de un año
But not like this. Not in such a horrid fashion XD hace más de un año