windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 9437

hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
"--hm?" Helga's eyes widened when her ears caught ahold of Two yelling and taking steps back, her eyes interlocking with her flickering ones. "W-What? Drink what, a truth potion? No, no, I would never, darling." Helga shook her head in reassurance, her voice soothing to the ear to the point where it was... calming. As if everything was going to be alright. "I know what you said you may think it is the truth, but maybe there's more to it that not even thee knows." The witch mentioned. "Hey.... It's okay..." She whispered once her breathing was altering. She threw Wiezen over her own left shoulder and very gently stroked Two's right one. "I'm not going to hurt you... Or let your dreams hurt thee either. There's no need to panic... Deep breaths..." She reminded her.
hace más de un año -Universe_COLA- said…
Two flinched some when Helga's hand reached out to her, and even more so when it made contact before she stiffened completely, her heavy breathing coming to a stop as if she were holding her breath. And that was in fact, the case, being indicated from when her face began to slowly change shade until she exhaled slowly. She tapped her fingers together quickly. And as she did so, her skin seem to began to shed away, her human ears becoming pointy while she became a half foot taller than what her height already was. Her almost ginger hair became a darker shade of to where it was now mixed with a bit of brown. There was a faint flash of magic from within her eyes before it began to melt away: the disguising potion.
The green in her eyes had a color collision with a darker shade that was almost looked blue, though what was slightly greener than the other. Her lips were more plump, and her facial features seemed to have smoothed over even more than they already had been, her appearance now seeming to be a perfect balance between Quartz and Shire. But a small hint of Bonnus was there as well, though more faint compared to the other two. Both Lilith Ann Quartz and Sonni Shire could be seen clearly now.
However, unknowingly to her, the sudden pike in emotion had also done the same for what laid in dormant deep within her, canceling the effects of the disguise potion than Professor had her drink. The one that she had been made to drink since she had been with the Professor.

And she could feel it, the nakedness without the potion. She felt so bare, vulnerable. Ugly...

(Undisguised Two)
last edited hace más de un año
 Two flinched some when Helga's hand reached out to her, and even más so when it made contact before
cosmic_fusions commented…
tsk tsk tsk hace más de un año
-Universe_COLA- commented…
She's not even a robot xD And they have never had sex. If that was the case, Two would have known that Professor was into women. hace más de un año
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I don't think it's a fetish if it's something like this. I think it's a sign of the suffering mentality of someone who refuses to let go of the past XD hace más de un año
Helga's hands clutched onto Wiezen's shoulders tightly as she witnessed the cloaking spell wear off the woman, revealing her true appearance. Or rather, the mixture of who she was. How mouth fell agape slightly and she stumbled back a little, falling onto her behind with Wiezen still in her arms. She held him close in a protective manner, but said nothing as her eyes wavered at the figure. "...you..." She said in barely a whisper, her eyebrows wiggling into a furrow. She recognized both of them in one now. "H-How..."
Two backed away, lifting her hands to her sight, seeing that they had...changed. Her fingers were trembling. "Sh-she....she doesn't like when I look like this..." She said quietly, taking a few hesitant steps away from Helga. "Why does it...always do this?" The potion. Why did it always wear off the way that it did, leaving her having to drink more? "I...I can't go back...not like this...not..ugly..." Her now pointed ears twitched. She took another step back and ended up doing the same as Helga had, fall on her behind. She wrapped her arms around herself. "I...I'm sorry Mrs. Quartz...I wish I could explain but..but.." She couldn't. There was nothing she could explain.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: O-Oh... Well... Looking for Rosemary will be a handful, but once we find her, we can finally rest, so we won't have to work too long and then we can take a break *She gave Flynn yet another one of her smiles*

Enricho: Hmm? *He looked at her with an expression of curiosity* What thing, Oss?
"....who cares what she likes...." Helga repeated again, though in a whisper as she stared at the hybrid in front of her from the ground. "You're.... You're beautiful..." She unexpectedly said, her emerald eyes wavering at the familiarity of her sister. "Helga..." The witch corrected when she had called her Mrs. Quartz. Even with what was revealed, she did not care. Helga slowly got to her feet, levitating Wiezen in the air so she could get up and walk towards Two, outstretching her soft hand to help her up. "You don't need to explain anything... Don't... Don't question yourself... It is her who has a LOT of explaining to do." She said in reference to Bonnus.

"....yeah, only to be called out for work AGAIN and disappear for another four months." Flynn muttered underneath his breath, zipping his small leather bag and making sure he had everything necessary.
why is this reminding me of rose meeting garnet xD hace más de un año
no hace más de un año
Not even a little XD hace más de un año
"Don't worry about it, honey." Ossiana grabbed one of his arms and wrapped it around her while using her free hand to pull the sheets up, resting his hand on her stomach while scooting as close to him as she could manage to get. "..I love...youuummmm...." She wanted to open her eyes to look at him one last time, but her eyelids wouldn't allow her and told him to sleep.

~

Two's ears twitched when she heard Helga speak, and she could barely bring herself to look at her. Beautiful...I'm not.. Her ears lowered, but then perked slightly when she corrected her. "I-I'm sorry..." She said in barely above a whisper, wrapping herself up into a tighter ball. However, when Helga outstretched her hand out to her, she looked up at the witch finally, slowly but with hesitation, expecting the absolute worst. But when she saw the hand was being offered to her, her eyes went up to Helga's. She reached up to take her hand, her words swirling through her head.

But maybe there's more to it that not even thee knows.
Franziska: *She went silent for a moment, scratching the back of her head, before she clapped her hands together* Then Layla and I will make this the best vacation you can have, Flynn. *She stepped in front of him and extended her two index fingers* We're gonna turn that frown... *She pressed both of his cheeks and moved them upward to create a smile that counteracted with the Flynn's tired eyes and rough expression* Upside down

Enricho: And... I love you too, Oss *He placed another kiss on her cheek before he started to doze off*

*The man continued to play his music, until he came to an abrupt stop and called out to the camp below* It's been forty minutes. Where's your leader at?!
Fuck tu Clint Eastwood! XD hace más de un año
As great as that would be to call him, that isn't his name XD hace más de un año
"Beautiful thee are." Helga said out loud as if she had read Two's thoughts. Her fingers interlocked with hers as she helped her up, looking down at her since she was still much taller and cupping her cheeks almost like a mom or an older sister would. "Thou art... extraordinary..." She whispered to her, her eyes gazing at hers and all her familiar features. Oddly enough, she recognized more of Sonni than Lilith. Or rather, she chose to focus more on hers. Over the past decades, the image of her sister became faint. After endless nights of talking to the sky, she came to the realization that... she was just talking to the moon. She'd forgotten most of her features and what exactly she looked like. There was only a vague memory of her human form, which was near to be forgotten.

Helga's thumbs stroked Two's cheeks before she chuckled, a small snort escaping her lips. "You don't need to hide yourself anymore... And... If Bonnus can't accept that, then... She doesn't deserve you. Come with me. Us. We'll explore every chocolate in existence and I'll teach thee the secrets behind desserts and delicious, endless plates of food..." Her hands interlocked with hers. "After a lot of questioning of course. And Wiezen."
Where's my angry Flynn XD hace más de un año
yes. hace más de un año
Since when were my ideas ever scary? xP hace más de un año
Though Ossiana could not muster up the energy now to lift her eyelids, she still didn't go asleep immediately, and listened to the sound of her lover's breathing as while slowly dosing off herself, a small smile gracing her lips.

~

While the man was in the tree playing his instrument, nothing was said until it stopped and he spoke about where someone who was in charge was. As soon as he had gotten down speaking, a spear flew up into the trees, striking the bark above his head. At the entrance to the encampment, some of the crusaders stood guard as if they were awaiting someone.. The ones that were in in a row of three in the back carried large headed spears while the ones in the front where wielding either chained maces or broadswords.

~

When Helga had cupped her cheeks, Two was only vaguely familiar with such a feeling only just a few times. The warmth, the comfort. She looked up at the tall woman, observing the beauty of her facial structure and features. Extraordinary... If anything, that should have been her words to the witch. As her eyes gazed into hers, she felt an odd sense of familiarity.

She was thinking on Helga's words the moment they left her lips, her brows furrowing at some point. "I..can't just...just leave her..." She said after a few a seconds. "I..I don't know anything else outside of Hai Shang..I don't know..anything." Her eyes averted Helga's briefly before going back to her. "I have to be the one who asks her,"
*The man looked at the spear, then back down at the crusaders, before giving a heavy laughter. He laughed a bit more before he sat up on the tree branch and spoke to the crusaders below* If that's the best the crusaders can muster, than I have nothing but pity for this wasteland and it's inhabitants. But I do believe, as a technical guest to your......... "Home", as well as someone with far greater business than the lot of ya, I believe I asked a question. Where is the guy in charge?

Enricho: *He continued to rest, his breathing falling silent as he slept, keeping a hold of Ossiana as he did so*
"I understand." Helga said, slowly pulling away her thumbs from her face with a small smile. "But please remember as thee does so that this is thine life as well. You don't... have to just eat once a month. Or hide your true identity. You can be you, beautiful you." She told her with a small nod. "I'll be supporting thee the entire time." The witch promised before squeezing Two's hand tightly in comfort. She knew she had some questions of her own for Bonnus as well. Helga released Two and slowly lowered levitated Wiezen back into her arms. "Come on." She called after her as she began to walk.
Jade, let Franziska play with Flynn's face XD hace más de un año
"Next time, I won't miss." One of the crusaders said from the back. "You would be wise to keep that trash you call a mouth on your smug face closed. The General won't be as tolerant. And the Lieutenant is even less so." As he spoke, his eyes remained straight ahead, not even so much as looking towards the man.

~

Two nodded slowly as she listened to Helga speak. She listened to her words carefully, tapping her fingers together still. She didn't understand why Helga was such a good person, or why she would even support her at all. She didn't know what she was supposed to take from being told that she could be herself. She honestly didn't know what it meant to be able to do that. But when her hand was squeezed, she squeezed back. And when it was time to get moving again, she followed beside her without question.
helga is always a good person xD hace más de un año
...naaaaaaaaah hace más de un año
she's been wholesome this entire RP xD hace más de un año
I will admit, she's been slightly más wholesome than the last RP.... But only slightly XD hace más de un año
*The man gave somewhat of a mocking chuckle as he leaned against the tree* I truly am scared. You wouldn't kill me. You couldn't anyway *As he spoke, he tugged slightly on the spear before it bounced up, making a faint bouncing noise as he looked back down at the crusaders* After all, you're in the forbidden lands, and I believe this place is cursed. Unless you want your entire camp to be attacked by a Corrupted
Helga smiled when she felt her squeeze back her palm and slowed her pace so that they would be walking adjacent to each other. She remained silent for the most part, but was willing to answer any more questions Two may have lingering in her mind. The witch didn't seem to notice that even her fingers had lightly began to tap each other out of instinct.
JADE!!! hace más de un año
Is this because I shit talked Steven Universe, despite being a fan myself XD hace más de un año
In short, PLEEEEEASE Jade, we need Franziska to be happy. And Flynn too, I guess XD hace más de un año
"Charvlan Derriar." The crusader who been speaking to the man spoke, stepping to the front of the line of crusaders. Another crusader walked to the front right after he did. He held out his hand and was handed a spear. "Charvlan Derriar, do you pledge yourself to the Order of Crusaders?"

"Sir yes sir."

"Have you solemnly swore to pour blood, sweat, and tears into your duty as a holy knight of the one and true Lord and Savior?"

"Sir yes sir."

"Are you prepared to go home to the Father above after serving your purpose here today?"

"Sir, yes sir."

"Creed."

"The Order Will March Forth Into The Dead Of The Abyss Humbly With A Glorious Shine!!!"

"May the Light smile upon your soul brave one." The crusader pulled back his spear handle and stabbed through Charvlan Derriar through the face, letting his body fall to the ground. He took a knee within the blood of the crusader and made the sign of a cross over the symbol on the chest of his armor. "Light shine upon you brother." When he stood up straight, he pulled the spear from Charvlan's head and stepped away from him to step back in formation.
And now he spoke to the man. "Your weakness to these lands are pathetic. And we will not warn you again. Shut your mouth and await the arrival or take your leave with spears, swords, and blades aiming at your neck and spinal structure. You won't get far."

~

Two was silent just as well, her ears twitching at the sound of the people coming up the road from behind them, some talking about what had just happened moments ago back when she had to retrieve Wiezen and Helga. What...am I? Who am I? The Professor wouldn't lie to me, would she? What do I ask? How do I ask? Where do I even start?
So many questions raced through her mind at once. She wanted to know about her parents. There was just so much that had come into her mind, some things she hadn't even thought that she would want to know.

From further up the hill, now they could hear the sound of laughter and music. Two looked over at Helga for a moment, and a small smile came to her face when she remembered that Helga had never been to Hai Shang before. She grabbed the witch's hand and began to lead her up to the top a little faster than they were going.
Wow, good thing these crusaders killed one of their own just to prove a point XD hace más de un año
Yeah, they are actually different from the crusaders from 20 years hace XD hace más de un año
tu can't hold up your duty with corpses, COLA XD hace más de un año
*The man watched the scene below, his head in his hand. The sight below, the men speaking of truces and such, it was all a bore to him. He gave a tired yawn, as well as inserting his pinkie finger into his nostril to pick at something once he saw the man get stabbed in the face. Finally, the man's attention was grabbed. He pulled his finger out of his nose and watched the scene below, followed with a booming laughter as he clapped his hands together at the sight* Most impressive, cursa- *Once he was told to shut up, he was very much tempted to throw an insult back at the crusaders. It was very much fun to watch them attack. He silenced himself with a smile as he ran his fingers across his lips in the style of a zipper. He simply leaned back and went back to playing his guitar in silence*
Helga wore a solemn expression as she walked silently, that is, until Two took her hand and began to drag her a little faster. Her ears twitched to the sound of laughter and her eyes twinkled when they saw the nearing colorful tents. She couldn't help but release a giggle as she too quickened her pace so she wouldn't waste any time.
The crusaders stood in silence, all who were there staring in one direction, all of them sporting expressions of cold solemness as they waited. More minutes seemed to pass. Suddenly, they all straightened themselves more than they already were as they saw two figures approaching their campsite.

~

Two needed something to take her mind off of things for at least a little while, and unlike Helga, she had a pretty good idea of what was at the top of the long hill of brick road, and it was more than apparent that the people travelling back and forth from both directions knew as well. Some began to pass them with large balloons and even bigger fluffs of cotton candy on cones. Once they reached the top, all of the enormous colorful tents were revealed, as well as all that was around it.

They had arrived at a resting place, one that was also a large carnival, people flooding within it to enjoy the sights that awaited them. Vendors, strange contraptions that spun people around, waters parks. The space was a place that fun was almost inevitable. The ground had transitioned from the brick road for a moment to become a smooth, flat surface of dirt colored concrete in which trees and flourishing bushes of flowers all around them.
 The crusaders stood in silence, all who were there staring in one direction, all of them sporting exp
Oooh.... Ooooooh Helga's not returning to Oswald for a while XD hace más de un año
*The man continued to play, not really giving any lyrics now, but once he saw the sight of two figures coming down the road, he played ever so slightly faster to finish his song before he jumped out of the tree and back into the camp, looking at the crusaders* Hey, is that them?
Helga's eyes sparkled when they came to view with the large festival, gazing at all different colors and people surrounding her. "Are thee seeing this, Wiezen?" The witch asked in disbelief, but her ears lowered some when she didn't get a response from him. She wished he was there to enjoy the sight with him. Mostly because she remembered one time Wiezen took them on a date to a festival-like place. Her favorite memory was of course riding the ferris wheel with him, and also getting caught having sex on it too. The witch's nose twitched in delight at the smell of cotton candy and popcorn, licking her lips a little when her stomach began to growl, her eyes flickering golden for a moment. She looked around some before a smile graced her perfectly-structured face. "Beautiful..." She commented.
jade hace más de un año
wind hace más de un año
Jade hace más de un año
Boy, a lot of time sure has passed. If only Flynnziska had a subplot XD hace más de un año
Franziska: *She threw open the door of the house, a large smile on her face as she held onto a rucksack, carrying the essentials, or what she considered essentials. She swung her arm up and pointed forward, a large grin on her face and a look of excitement in her eyes as she called out to everyone* Alright, let us get on our way, everyone!
Ophelia: *She walked up to Franziska, her head turned to the side as she looked at her* Uh, Lady Franziska, it's only a few days in the city
Franziska: Oh, but it's so exciting. I do wish you could join us, Ophelia
Ophelia: *She gave a nervous chuckle at the thought, thinking about Flynn and how much he desperately needed to get some time to himself. The last thing he would want is to involve himself with them. She only gave yet another chuckle as she turned away from her* Oh, I wish we could too, but family is most important, after all
Franziska: I guess you're right. I hope we can see you again soon, Ophelia. And you too, Reinard
Reinard: *He walked passed both Franziska and Ophelia, only giving an agreeing grunt as he passed by them*
"Yeah, it is. This is the Checkpoint, a place where the travelers can treat themselves to different varieties of popcorn and other tasty human foods after a long journey here, or for their departure too. There are also different rides you can have fun with." Two said, smiling at the sight of Helga's smile. It saddened some when she spoke her next words. "I've never had time to enjoy much of this, even with how many times me and Professor have passed by. Come on, we've probably kept her waiting too long."

~

When the man spoke again and continue to ask questions, none of the crusaders answered, remaining silent as the figures got closer. They moved into a salute before dropping to a knuckle-to-the-ground bow smoothly, a routine that had been burned into their bodies from the many years of going through the motion of doing so.
*The man gave a sigh and a shrug as he realized his answers wouldn't be given to him immediately. He simply leaned against one of the tree, sticking his small finger into his ear now, and waited for the group in the distance to arrive to the camp*
"You guys can come too." Flynn suddenly appeared behind Franziska and said unexpectedly. "Not like I care." He gave a shrug as he threw his small backpack around his shoulders. "I don't care who goes, as long as I'm accompanying them."

"So that means I can go too--" Layla began before she was interrupted.

"No." He said. "You stay here."

Helga nodded in agreement. "Yes, I'd truly appreciate my husband awake..." She gave the effort of a dry chuckle before patting her back some. "It's okay, we'll have plenty of time to try one of the rides after we're done. It'll be fun!"
Franziska: Aw, why not Flynn? After all, she has only been in this town all her life
Ophelia: *She gave a bow and looked back up at Flynn with a smile* I appreciate the offer, Flynn, but Reinard and I must return back to Kristoff at once. I am terribly sorry. Here *She handed Flynn stacks of paper bills, all neatly ordered, obviously by Ophelia* Here is the money you will need once you arrive in the city. I'd say I hope to meet you soon, but you know what that would mean if we did *She gave a nervous chuckle, but she knew it was far from a laughing matter*
Two continued to stare at the things around them, the people that were laughing and getting on and off some of the rides while they were continuing on their way to Hai Shang. She was a bit..envious of them, jealous even. especially when she saw how much fun that everyone else was having. Fun that she was never allowed to have for reasons that she herself never knew. Her pointy ears lowered some, though not to the extent that Helga's or Wiezen's would because hers wasn't as long as theirs. She poked out her lip some, pouting to herself until Helga told her that they would come back after they were done.
She gave a nod, but a doubtful one. Professor always told her things like that...things that, in the end, never really happened. Though, she tried not to be bothered by it because she knew how busy Professor could get.

~

One of the two that were going to be arriving could be seen speaking to the other while they were getting closer to the encampment. Even while the two were further away, it could be seen clearly that one of them was massive compared to the other.

When they finally reached the encampment, the massive figure, a link with low cut hair and bulky but slender armor, came to a stop right at the entrance, his eyes moving to the crusaders that knelt before him, then to the one who's skull leaked it's innards out onto the ground beneath them. His face was a deadpan expression. "Crusaders, at ease." The voice that left his lips was deep and clear, holding an authority to it that had him obeyed without question.
*The man stood up as he looked at the man, his eyes moving up and down slowly before his eyes met his, and he gave him the same mischievous grin he gave the others in the camp* So, you must be the guy in charge, correct?
"I do not believe I have spoken to you. Therefore, your mouth should remain closed, intruder." The man spoke, his eyes not moving to person who had spoken to him. Instead, his attention remained on the crusaders. "Place his body within the holy flames so that his soul may rest peacefully." He said, referring to the lifeless crusader. And on his command, two of the others moved in sync, step for step to retrieve the body. "Warriors of the light, disperse. We will be heading deeper inside the depths of Edrain by morning to further cleanse the area."
*The man gave somewhat of a childish groan, his head leaning back before it went back up* Is everyone in this camp such a hardass? I'm looking for information on the hunter that came into this camp and, as much fun as I have been having with you lot, I am not getting paid to sit around and continue to be in your presence.

Rosemary: *She had finally managed to doze off, though it was difficult with the voice continuing to insult her. Despite the constant barrage of words coming from it, she had finally fallen asleep*
I only just realized that tu made a post for Rosemary XD hace más de un año
I can't read because as soon as I did, I cut my eyes out. Plot hole redacted hace más de un año
If tu cut your eyes out how did tu know that I know that tu know that tu had a plot hold if tu can read what I know that tu know that I knew? Plot hole restated hace más de un año
The general didn't say much of anything while the man was speaking. In fact, he didn't seem to even be paying attention to him in even the slightest while he watched his underlings leave for their tents, others staying to remain on guard. But what could be noticed was that he was the only one standing there when there had been someone else that had been with him.
There was a gleam of bronze, and now the general crusader had some sort of pistol like link with the symbol of a man on a cross burned into it's structure aimed in the man's direction, his finger already itching at the trigger, only a minor squeeze needed for it to fire. "A tainted soul you must be for you to not be able to follow the simplest of commands. Either so, or you are not familiar with these lands, therefore I will give you the smallest benefit of doubt and grace you with the knowledge of the mandate of God. One, disrespect will not be tolerated. Two, entering onto the restricted areas and or into the encampments of God's children will be saw to with a just punishment. Three, you shut your mouth and wait patiently until you have been addressed. Otherwise, you will perish. It matters not whether you comprehend so or not. Have I made myself clear?"
That gun looks so fucking stupid XD hace más de un año
One million año time skip hace más de un año
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! hace más de un año
*The man moved his pinkie finger inside his ear as the general spoke to him* Oh, I know the rules all to well. I've heard those rules spoken to me by many like you a dozen times over, and each one always had me at the opposite end of a gun, just like now. And this God talk? What is this, "God" exactly? Can't say I ever met him. But fine, whatever you and your drones of believers say. I get paid by the hour, regardless of my progress. Take yer time, Cap'n *With that, he sat on the ground, lighting another cigarette as he waited*
As the man was lighting his cigarette, a sword suddenly came down from above, twisting to where it's point stabbed through the cigarette and the blade stabbed into the ground between his legs. The voice of a woman spoke from behind him, and when he would look up her would see the link staring down at him with chilling blue eyes, a shield around her arm and the ends of her hair carrying a very light brown to blonde hue. "The General has seem to have forgotten one final one. Tobacco is prohibited within the confines of this camp, and your genitals will be severed from you if I see it again."

The general was almost amused, storing his pistol back into it's place. "Ah, Sister Lieutenant Lilith Ann. Keep an eye on our..unwelcomed guest. Be sure to allow him his information, but not before he undergoes inquiry."

"Understood General Reedrick." The woman replied without moving a muscle as she stared down at the man in a way that was almost as if she was already wanting to kill him without question.

"May the Light smile upon you." The general left it at that to go tend to more important matters.
When do we learn The Man's name XD hace más de un año
xD Getting around to that. That's what the inquiry is for hace más de un año
*The man was still lighting a cigarette before the sword stabbed through it and struck it into the ground. He looked up at her before he gave a heavy sigh* No smoking, either? No wonder ya'll are so damn high strung and ready to kill at a moments notice. Alright then, so I take it you're the one with at least some semblance of a brain. I don't wanna be here, and it's clear as day ya lot don't want me here, so I'll take the info ya got and I'll be on my way. What do ya say, lil' lady? Let's make this less of a headache than it needs to be
The woman, whom the crusader General had called Lilith, stared down at him, her expression just as her General's had been. She pulled her blade from the ground, and with the quick flick of her wrist, cut just a little bit more than the tip of his ear off before she spoke. "I don't remember granting you permission to speak. This will be just as difficult as you yourself makes it to be." She moved the point of her sword up to his chin as she walked around to where she could be faced directly.
"You will answer the questions that I will ask, truthfully within threshold of the lord. You will not speak unless asked to. You will not detour your attention or attempt to evade any of the future questions in any shape or manner, less the wrath of God settle upon you." And her manner was enough to tell that she was not the type of person who repeated herself twice. Less tolerant, just as the crusader had told the man prior.
"The inquiry will now commence. What is your name and why are you here? Speak."
*The man gave no reaction to when his ear was cut, allowing the blood to slide down it. He simply looked up as the woman walked in front of him, using his hand to make a sort of mouth movement as she continued to speak. His attention was grabbed as soon as she asked him a question. He looked at her with confusion before he chuckled and spoke.* I believe I've given my reason enough times. I'm looking for information on the Hunter who was here. And my name? I don't believe I was paid to give my name. But, if it's for the precious Inquiry, ya can just call me Tiger Lando. Will that suffice, ma'am

Name: Tiger Lando
Race: Human?
Was his name worth the wait, probably not XD hace más de un año
Sounds pretty patient to me hace más de un año
I give no fuck about an accentless cunt hace más de un año
Lilith stared at him for a long moment before continuing. "The Hunter?" She was silent for a moment, her stare no less cold than it had been before. She brought up her sword as if she was about to take his head off right then and there. However, she sheathed it. "What is your business with the Hunter? Who sent you? Speak."
*Tiger gave a laugh at her sudden desire to know, he held his hands up in a joking manner and spoke* Sorry, all that is confidential. My business I mean. Who hired me, well, I don't rightfully care. I'm only there's until someone with a fatter wallet hires me, and then I'm out and they gotta look for someone else. As for who exactly it was that hired me, some nobles here, a few politicians here, all of them having it out for the Hunter after he and a small ragtag team of social rejects destroyed all of Edrain and let it go to shit. I'm getting paid one million gold pieces for this job, and what I'm gonna do when I find him... Well, I can't say, missus. Now, is this in Inquiry or an interrogation, because I don't like to be interrogated
Lilith's hand rested on her sword. "Nobles and politicians? Edrain was destroyed by itself. It's own corrupt nature swallowed it whole. When Edrain was built after the false war and what was once the Queen of Deodrain surrendered, it was rebuilt. Rebuilt within the same corrupt manner that it had been before, and it fell to ashes all the same Your information is faulty, your attire reeks of dust and your presence rather pitiful yet an annoyance. However, if your information is "confidential" then as is ours. I believe we are done here. You are out of luck and I have nothing for you. Get out."
*Tiger chuckled as he stood up and walked toward her, disregarding her sword as he looked her in the eye* See, that's where yer wrong. I know ya got the information I need, and I don't have to answer to anyone to get it. My information is faulty because I listen to humans? Yers is no better when ya listen to yer so-called God and other fairytale creatures. Ya don't scare me with your numbers, lady. All they have proven is that I can kill ya'll without consequence. The grace of this God of yours won't shine on ya today if you continue to be a thorn in my side. I came for answers, I waited patiently, I even laughed off a few empty threats and borderline assaults. I intend to get what I came for. Of course, a few dead Crusaders and easy access for the monsters to get out is also acceptable *The man continued to smile, but long gone was the joking manner behind it. His smile was that of a madman, a complete sociopath. He gave a smile that lacked any emotion, hiding his true sinister nature. But unlike his expression, his words held honesty to it, and he would gladly make do on his promise if provoked*
"Give a man an inch and he'll run a mile in the opposite direction." Lilith spoke, her sword scraping against the inside of it's sheathe as it was drawn. Her eyes remained on his, becoming colder and colder with each word that she spoke, her expression just as empty as it had been the entire time. "Give a canine it's means to survive, and it will become your ally. Give an ally your hand to keep, and they will become your friend. Give an enemy your sword, and they will perish. You know just as well as I that this is a route that you would be better off without. You have entered the encampment of God and threatened his children. You have entered my home and threatened my family, just as well as the lives of the people who shelter far but within the reach of what lies within this country. Those "threats" that you speak of are certainly far from empty. If you wish to die on this day then I will gladly banish your spirit into the depths of hell."
Her eyes had now slowly started to gleam dimly with a ruthless, frosting light. "I don't have to strike fear into you to slay you where you stand. But it would be wise to find your grasp on it."
*Tiger held his hands up playfully, as he gave a light chuckle, far from being annoying now, and giving a sinister chill that struck a few of the crusaders in the area. As he spoke, he once again moved his hand in the manner of a mouth as Lilith continued to speak to him* Oh, I'm shivering in my boots here, lady. *He stood in place, his hands to his side, as he gave a tired groan* I'm trying to be a reasonable person here. You have info, I want that info. It's as simple as that, even if you try to use all your fancy talk on me. So how about you stop wasting all our time and tell me what I want to know, before I start getting irritated
..I thought he was already standing up XD hace más de un año
I fucked up. It was supposed to be "in place" hace más de un año
(wait... Lilith Ann... what the fuck... Way too early for me to think xD)

"Hmmmm..." Helga thought for a moment in hesitation before looking at Two and finally speaking. "That is, if maybe thee would enjoy to ride a quick one right now." She suggested with a small smile.

Flynn didn't return the laugh and instead just stared at her with apathetic eyes before answering Franziska's question. "Why? WHY? Because if anything happens to get out there it'll be on you."

"Dad, I'm an adult, there's no need to--"

"No. You're NOT." Flynn replied. "You're staying here and that's final."
I can't believe Lilith was a diamond- No, wait, a Christian. They're both just as evil XD hace más de un año
...Not XD hace más de un año
I saw that, COLA. tu can't change your post now XD hace más de un año
...Don't know what you're talking about XD hace más de un año
Franziska: *She gave a sigh as she turned to Layla and gave her a smile* I'm sorry, Layla, but your father has had a stressful... life, to say the least. But, while we are away, you can enjoy the house however you wish. Invite some friends, throw one of those parties you kids enjoy, whatever it is you please. I left some money in the safe. You know the combination. I promise that we'll bring you back a gift from the city once we return. You're in charge of the house until we return, okay? This is a big responsibility and we are both counting on you, alright, Lil' Layla
"I guess that will make two of us. My patience with you is wearing thin." Lilith said simply, and at these words, the crusaders that weren't within their tents stopped what they were doing completely, some standing up in a sharp motion. But all of them moved away from her at a brisk pace, one of them going towards the General's quarters.
"If you want your info as much as you claim, then you shouldn't have any trouble handing out what you know. I made myself clear." She didn't waver in even the slightest. In fact, she didn't even move whatsoever. "Until then, I tire of your well being here."

~

Two looked at the rides and everything around them, biting her lip and squeezing her eyes shut before forcing herself to shake her head. "I would rather your husband be awake first." She forced out the words, but she meant them. After all, it was her fault that Wiezen was as he was to began with. Though..under the command of Professor.
*Tiger went quiet. He was tired of her trying to get info out of him. But his grin didn't waver in the slightest. He just sighed and said* Why do I care. I was paid for just the job, not to keep it a secret. I was hired by some politicians in the northern part of this god forsaken country, and was told to kill the Hunter, and take his cap as proof. That's all. You shouldn't care about some Hunter. After all, you treat a simple traveler with such hostility. Or is there a catch to it here as well. I mean, after all, the crusaders wouldn't be in league with the kind of man parents warn their kids about when they go to bed at night, right? They aren't in cahoots with the group that destroyed Edrain... right?
"Right..." Helga muttered as her ears lowered some. "Well, definitely after then." She gave an effort of a small smile before she placed a small kiss upon Wiezen's forehead. "We'll get on a ride and buy some cotton candy and popcorn and whatnot. It'll be fun." She told her before she quickened her pace to get this over with.

Layla's shoulders sunk a little as she heard her mother spoke. But I don't... Have friends... She thought with a frown. When she was done, the maiden sighed and gave an understanding nod. "Okay mom... Take care..."
Why does Flynn have to be such a grump XD hace más de un año
because tu broke him xD hace más de un año
With duct tape and happy colorful stickers hace más de un año
Franziska: *She gave a smile to Layla as she pulled her into a hug, holding her tightly* I wish you could come with us, dear, but your father needs all the rest he can get. Remember, you are in charge. I promise that we'll go out one day as well, once you're father is done with work, okay *She placed a kiss on Layla's head before she turned to Flynn* Are we ready to go
Ophelia: *She looked over at Layla, then at the other two* Don't you two worry, I promise to keep an eye on your daughter. I just hope she doesn't mind the company of this old broad *She gave a more genuine chuckle as she pointed to herself*
Lilith stared at him for a long moment, her fingers twitching while they were grasped around her sword. "Blasphemy." That was the only word that she said before her blade was aimed at his throat. "And you are indeed wrong. Simple traveler? You came onto our encampment, restricted land, with your antics. The Hunter is of my concern do to the fact that you came here, unauthorized and full of arrogance, because of him. This confirms two things. The first is that since someone within the northern section of this country made you their dog to sniff out a simple Hunter instead of sending one of their own, then there is obviously something more than just a mere politician involved. The second of the two that has been confirmed is that even the slightest thought of having to become in arms with the likes of a cyst on the surface of society like yourself is laughable, though not out of the realm of possibilities. Though the chances are nearly nonexistent. But this also confirms that we have crossing paths, for the simplicity of the fact that the both the hunter and company has broken the law of restriction many times and has been causing problems here. You want your information, then head into Edrain. I'm sure you'll find their bodies within the innards of one of the evils that dwell beyond the outskirts. But surely the Hunter is no fool. If you want more answers then I suggest you head east. Take your leave."

~

"Well...Hai Shang is only on the other side of the carnival.." Two said, increasing her pace to try to match the nymphs. Though due to their difference in height and Helga's longer legs, she found herself a pace or two behind. The other side of the carnival..which was the size of a small town at least. And full of temptation, the food alone was enough to draw her towards it after what Helga had given to eat earlier. However, she understood two things. The first was that Helga wanted her husband to be awake and tended to. The second was that she knew that Professor was becoming impatient, and she know how she got when it came to that.
Layla gave an effort of a smile when Ophelia spoke. "Yeah.. Heh..." She turned around and left her parents sight as she made her way back into her room and locked the door.

"Oh, that's great!" Helga exclaimed when Two had explained the proximity. "We'll get that popcorn in no time!" She patted her back with a motherly smile. The nymph slowed down her pace just a little so that Two could catch up before asking another question to continue the conversation. "What ride would thee like to try out first?"
Oh god, are we gonna have ANOTHER kid run away from inicial XD hace más de un año
no.... hace más de un año