the misceláneo anime rp foros misceláneo anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the misceláneo anime rp foros 7755 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5751-5800 of 7755

hace más de un año nidoqueen said…
sad
molly:*in psy* i still don't see him
hace más de un año izbia150 said…
Ritsuka: You were kicked out of Heaven? Then shouldn't you have gone to hell or something?
hace más de un año Clutch13 said…
Kyle: I fell for Alice... *holds Abyss's hands* An angel who falls in love with one other than an angel is considered sin. Now if I committed a mutiny... Then I would have gone to hell.

Scorpion: Me neither.
last edited hace más de un año
Ritsuka: Oh....So you just came back here....Strange.
Kyle: To any normal angel, living here is almost as bad as hell.
Ritsuka: That makes sense. when it comes to being happy this place vs Heaven and Heaven would probably win. Course I don't know much about it so I can't jugde. But I do know here I'm attacked almost everyday, even before I found out my true name was Loveless.
Kyle: It's... nice there.
Sylvia: Isn't the Soul Society considered heaven?
Kyle: Merely outskirts.
Sylvia: I see... so we've gotta go.
Kyle: To heaven's equivalent to times square... So to speak.
Ritsuka: Why?
Kyle: Do you want to gain your old memories again? Do you wanna see the first 10 years of your life?
Ritsuka: *nods*
Kyle: Are you certain this is what you want? The path to be traveled will not come easy.
Ritsuka: Nothing has been easy since then. I'm sure.
hace más de un año narlyvamp1234 said…
Shinku: *shocked to hear Eddie's voice but keeps singing* never gonna change my mind... we can leave it all nbehind. nothings gonna stop us.... no not this time.
Kyle: Very well. We'll leave at dawn.

Eddie: So take your hand in mine, it's ours tonight, this is a rebel love song.
Shinku: hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die. this is a rebel love song! wild and running for one reason they can't stop us from our freedom... *stands up with her back still turned to him*
Ritsuka: *nods* Okay. Thank you. Until then I should go home, there is a certain time the "old Ritsuka" would always get back.
Youji: Bye then Ritsuka-kun.
Soubi: Call if she does anything, okay?
Ritsuka: Bye *leaves*
Eddie: *approaches Shinku* Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind, nothing's gonna stop us, no, not this time.

Sylvia: I'm worried... Will he be ok?
Shinku: *faces him* so take your hand in mine *holds out hand* it's our tonight. this is a rebel love song! hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die... this is a rebel love song!
Youji: Lets just say he'll be covered in a lot more bandages. But he refuses to just leave his mom, he says that since his dad and brother already abandoned her, he can't.
Sylvia frowns...

Eddie: *stops singing and takes her hand* Shinku...
Shinku: i'm glad you came, Eddie... you listened to the instructions i sent you.
Eddie: Yeah... Yakusoku knew the way...
Shinku: well he was born here after all... Nagara actually said she knew him. she also knows Ai, his mother... though around here, she is known as Lady Kodai. a fake name she came up with here: Kodai No Kimi.
Ritsuka starts walking home. When he gets there he pulls out his keys and unlocks the door, he opens it slowly and takes a step inside as quietly as he can.
Voice: Ritsuka?! Is that you?
Ritsuka: Yeah it's me.
A woman with long black hair wearing a long orange-y dress walks over to Ritsuka.
Woman: Welcome back Ritsuka.
Ritsuka: Hi mom.

Youji: Misaki Aoyagi is his mom. They're neighbors hear her beating him every time she does, but they never do anything about it.

Misaki hugs Ritsuka tightly, smiling.
Misaki: I made your favorite. Come eat.
Misaki lets go of Ritsuka and walks into another room.
(This is the best pic i could find of his mom, this is when she's beating him....)
 Ritsuka starts walking home. When he gets there he pulls out his keys and unlocks the door, he opens
Eddie: I'm just happy to see you... How are ya holding up?

Sylvia: It's disgusting how'd they let something like that happen. The neighbors I mean...
Shinku: actually, i'm doing great. whenever Nagara goes out in public, she takes me with her... of course, i have to be in my doll form for that... but still. people don't even know i have this form, they only see me as a doll... and nothing else. but Nagara seems happier then when i first came here a month ago. *smiles*
Eddie: That's good... *looks down* I'm worried though... Rozen's got something up her sleeve
Soubi: It really is. I've past by and all I heard from them was complaining of how loud Misaki was.

Ritsuka follows her hesitantly into the kitchen. In there is a table with many different foods on it.
Misaki: Eat up Ritsuka.
Ritsuka sits down
Shinku: i know you are... i am too. and whatever it is, it isn't going to be good... she's held a grudge towards me for all of these years and it was never even my fault. it's not my fault i didn't become a Maiden Doll! i couldn't control that! i didn't have a say in anything i did, whether i was alive or not! i just want to get that through her thick skull!
Kyle: We could kill her.

Eddie: She said she's going to make my life unbearable. She could've killed me... Right after you went away! She spared me though... Who's she after? You? Yakusoku? It's driving me crazy... Hmph... maybe that's her plan.
Shinku: just try to pay it no mind. she's just playing with your head. that is her goal right now... to strike fear into your heart and make you weaker. try not to let it get to you. and anyway, were all there to protect one another... so i think whatever she has planned, we'll be ready for it.
Soubi: *stands up* No, Ritsuka would never forgive us if we killed her. And his trust is something I cannot risk losing.

Ritsuka sits quietly eating as his mom stands at the counter watching him carefully.
A grin starts to run across Eddie's face and he hugs Shinku.

Sylvia: What if he didn't know who did it?
Kyle: It's no use, they'd make prime suspects for him.
Shinku smiles and hugs Eddie back tightly.
Shinku: i found out i don't have blood anymore... odd, huh?
Eddie: Yeah... If it comes down to it... I'll bleed enough for the both of us.
Soubi: He wouldn't give up looking for who did it either. a bit after his memory lose his older brother, my old master, Seimei faked his death. Ritsuka spent the next two years looking for who did it, and only stopped after he saw Seimei alive again.

Misaki's eyes widen and she grabs a knife, stabbing the table with it right in front of Ritsuka's hand.
Misaki: Your not him...Ritsuka hated that....Your not my Ritsuka!
Ritsuka: *stands up* I am Ritsuka, mom it's still me.
Misaki: Give me back my Ritsuka!!
Misaki takes a plate off the table and throws it at Ritsuka, hitting him in the shoulder. Ritsuka grabs his shoulder and starts backing away.
Misaki: Give him back! Get out!
Shinku: *chuckles and says playfully* idiot... then you would die from blood loss.
hmmm
molly:*in psy* now i'm start to worry hanzo
Kyle: Then the decision is made. We leave tomorrow.

Eddie: *chuckles* Yep...

Scorpion: Me too. I don't see him anywhere.
Youji: Sounds good.

Misaki throws many plates and silverware at Ritsuka, then she goes into the bathroom and fills the sink then walks back over to Ritsuka and grabs him by his hair. She takes him into the bathroom and shoves his head under the water.
Misaki: If you won't give him back then die!
Nagara: Node, anata no tomodachi wa daredesu ka? (so who is your friend?)
Yakusoku: Tada no tomodachi. Anata wa hontōni shitte oku hitsuyō ga arimasu ka? (just a friend. do you really need to know that?)
Nagara: Korera no toshi no subete no nochi ni, sore wa anata ga dorehodo watashi o atsukatte wa dōdesu ka? Watashi wa anata no tomodachidesu! (after all of these years this is how you treat me?! i am your friend!)
Yakusoku: Anata no inai watashi no yūjin... Anata wa hanarete watashi no yūjin o totta. Shin no yūjin wa sore o okonau koto wanai. (your not my friend. you took my friend away... a true friend would never do that.)

Shinku: let's go back inside... it's kind of cold out here.
hmmm
ica's voice:where do we look a.k cos he's not going to come back to us
Jemuzu:*to Ai* It got quiet here pretty quick.

Eddie: Ok...

Arekkusu K.: I know how we can find out.
Ai: yeah... Yakusoku must be asleep. he is the one who causes most of the noise... *chuckles*

Shinku: *shoves Eddie inside the house*
Jemuzu:*smiles* Yeah, well at least it's good noise.

Eddie: Hold on, don't I gotta take my shoes off or something?

Shinku: yep! but i'm not wearing shoes!

Ai: yes. lovely noises is what he creates...
Eddie kicks his shoes off and tripping over his own feet, he falls.

Jemuzu: So do you... You just did as a matter of fact.
Ai: i did?

Shinku laughs and Yakusoku facepalms.

(gtg for about three hours. see ya.)
Jemuzu: Every time you say something... *kisses her*

Eddie: Gah! I've fallen and I can't get up.

(k, ttyl)
hmmm
ica's voice:how i'm all out of idias

molly:*in psy* where do we look now