the misceláneo anime rp foros misceláneo anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the misceláneo anime rp foros 7755 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5601-5650 of 7755

hace más de un año narlyvamp1234 said…
Shinku: i want to find out what it is... *stands up* you coming?
hace más de un año nidoqueen said…
sad
ica:*in her mind* some one brain washed him *she gets inpaled from the back to the chest and her wings melt the rest of the way*
hace más de un año Clutch13 said…
Eddie:*nervously* Yeah...
Shinku walks outside, looks around, and closes her eyes.
Eddie follows Shinku...
(I've gotta hit the hay guys, they got me working the morning shift tomorrow. Ughhhh... anywho, I'll ttyt when I get off if nothing comes up. 'night.)
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año izbia150 said…
(night)
Shinku's giant sword appears in her hand. she begins to walk, dragging the sword behind her.
Shinku: *looks at Eddie* come on.
hace más de un año xellin said…
Lithelle hears the clashing steel and jumps off the roof from treetop to treetop until she reaches the trees above Aether's fight, jumping down and striking at the woman who blocks the attack, causing a larger shockwave, which knocks over trees outwards in a 10ft-radius, creating a large circular clearing and causing several cracks to appear in the manor's walls.
Sebastian runs out of the manor and starts running toward the fight between Aether and the other two, he gets to where it's happening and his eyes glow red.
Sebastian: *eye twitches* What the hell are you three doing!? Your destroying my masters mansion!
*ica's mark appers on the back of a.k's hand*
The woman's ears twitch slightly as she turns her head to face towards Sebastian, eyes closed. Seeing the gap in her defenses Aether takes the opportunity to swing his staff towards the woman's head. Only to have it flung out of his hands by a small invisible barrier and sent flying towards Lithelle, who deflects it back towards Aether, who snatches it out of the air and shoves the staff into her stomach, stopping short of touching her. Muttering a brief incantation Aether fires a small beam off the tip of his staff into the woman who falls to the ground, unconscious.
Aether:(To Sebastian) I would like to formally apologize for any damage my comrades and I may have caused to your master's mansion, and i would like to offer my services in the repairs if need be.
Sebastian: *smiles but his eye twitchs again* No, I am afraid my master is rather strict, and will only accept it as long as it is an exact replaca of the mansion he lived in before it burned. But if you are going to fight in such a way it will harm the manor, I will have to ask you to leave, as my master is the queens watch dog, and will not allow the destruction of the forest like this. It may anger the queen if this goes on any longer.
Aether mutters a brief incantation and time appears to rewind in the area around as the trees spring back into position as if the fight had never occurred.

Aether: I shall certainly make sure to erect barriers around any of my future fights, which I hope to keep to a minimum, to make sure your master's manor does not get damaged again, now if you will excuse me i must tend to this woman's wounds.

Aether picks up the woman's unconscious body, mutters a brief phrase, and flies upwards and a relatively steady pace, stopping a few feet above the treetops, where he places the woman's body which levitates there immobile.
Sebastian: This had better not happen again.....
Sebastian starts walking back to the manor, where Ciel is sitting on the stairs waiting for him. Ciel stands up and walks over to Sebastian.
Sebastian: Young master, I shall start the repairs immediately.
Ciel: Useless demon! As a butler of the Phantomhives you should have never let this happen to begin with!
Sebastian: I apologize, young master.
Ciel slaps Sebastian across the face, leaving a large red mark.
Ciel: Perhaps your reputation as a butler does not mean so much to you as you say.
hmmm
star:hmmm i'm starting to worry about my husband, jr and jen i hope there ok
(Yeah, wtf happened to Jr and Jen? XD)
Arekkusu K.;*sees mark* You've got to be f*ckin kidding me! Know what, I'm done... I'm done Ica! You want me to hang on for you but just because you're feeling low, you're just gonna leave me!!! Not that we were going out, but if we did ever really get together... You're supposed to be there!!! Better or worse!!! And yeah, sh*t's pretty bad right now... But do you see me quitting!?! Huh!?! I'm going to save our son... My son... Stay dead this time for all I care... I'm done with this sh*t! *keeps walking* I can't believe I'm the one giving that speech...

Eddie; *hesitantly follows Shinku* I've got a bad feeling about this.

Youji: What the hell was that...? Some big dog thing coming out of nowhere and attacking us while that b*tch takes Natsuo's eye!!!
Alice: That was Bandersnatch. He's well known in the Abyss....
Lily: *ywans* Like you know so much. Stupid girl.
Alice takes out her scythe.
Alice: Shut up.
Alice runs at Lily and tries to hit her with her scythe, but Lily disappears.
Kyle: Stands back to back with Abyss, while Sylvia takes a fighting stance.
(gonna get my dishes done. I'll be back in a bit.)
(kk)
Alice stands still and stays quiet. A knife is thrown at Alice's back from one of the trees but she turns and catches it. More knives are thrown at Sylvia, Abyss and Kyle all from different trees.
meh
Shinku: i do too... if your scared, hide behind me... i am the one with the sword here and i know how to use it...
(k I'm back. Whenever I think I got nothing planed, my family always seems to come up with something. But I got a dinner out of it. Taco Bell. But at lease I was able to get the dishes done.)
Eddie: Ok... wait... No. *stands at Shinku's side* I might be scared, but I'm not hiding any more.

Sylvia dodges all the blades and catches the last one with her teeth.

Kyle deflects the knives harmlessly away with his wingblades.
Shinku: that's new. *sees Aether and theh girl* who the hell is that...? *sword disappears and she hides behind a tree*
Eddie; Hey, Ciel and Sebastain are there too... What are they doing?
Shinku: i don't know... i'm going to go check it out.
Shinku begins to get up but someone grabs her shoulder, holding her back. she looks behind her and sees Rozen.
Eddie: Chucky's bride!!! *covers his mouth* oops
Soubi runs over to Youji and Natsuo, then he along with Youji, Natsuo and Ritsuka disappears.
Lily's voice: *sigh* They ran away again.
Lily, Fang, Doug and Jack all appear.
Abyss: How did you get out of Oz's body...?
Jack: I am afraid your not the only one who can reverse such a seal, even if my body was separated.
Abyss runs at Jack and her scythe appears and she swings it at him, he jumps back but still gets a big gash on his chest. Alice takes the knife thrown at her and stabs Lily with it.
Rozen: *ignores Eddie and keeps her eyes on Shinku* this is... horrible. a half painted doll will never do. we'll just have to fix you up before you go and see them. don't worry, you'll be back to a normal looking Maiden Doll soon. *disappears*
Eddie: Shinku, are you ok?
Shinku: yeah, i'm fine. she didn't touch me. now let's- *falls over* what the hell?!
Shinku looks at her hand and finds it slowly disappearing, along with the rest of her body. her eyes widen.
Eddie: Shinku! *picks her up in his arms* What's happening!?!
Shinku disappears completely, almost like she never even existed.
Aether mutters a few phrases and disappears, reappearing next to Eddie.

Aether: I'm not certain but your friend appears to have either been summoned into another world or killed. Either way i doubt it was a pleasant experience.
Fang takes out a sword a bit taller then himself and runs at Kyle while Doug also pulls out a (normal sized)sword and tries to stab Sylvia.
Kyle swings both his blades up in an X pattern to raise Fang's sword up, then kicks him in the gut, sending him flying back to his knees.

Sylvia teleports to Doug's abdominal side and windmill kicks him in the head.

Eddie:*tearing up* Shinku...
Shinku appears in the land of maiden, with her hands tied behind her back, and she is in a dark room. there are other maiden dolls there too, dressed in all black.
Rozen: i apologize. but you must look like a true Maiden Doll before you go to your lonely child. time to start the process all over again... Silhouette.
Shinku: you won't touch me... i won't let you! send me back, now!
Rozen: it's too late, Silhouette. your lonely child has already been selected... and now it's time to transform you.
all of the Maiden Dolls surround Shinku and begin giving her new skin and replacing her eyes. as they do this, Shinku's screams echo through the land of Maiden... and they eventually reach Eddie's mind.
Eddie; no... Shinku... I can hear her! *grabs his head* SHINKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after a while, Shinku's screams stop. both in the Land of Maiden, and in Eddie's head.
Fang stands up and knocks the wingblades out of Kyle hands then slashes him with his sword. Doug looks at Sylvia blankly then grabs her wrist and kicks her in the stomach sending her to the ground harshly.
Kyle staggers back and holds his hands out. the blades return to his hands. One slashes Fang's side and the other one slashes Doug's arm on their way back. Kyle takes a fighting stance again.
Silvia:*sniffs and smiles* So much better from the source... *fangs grow*
Shinku appears back next to Eddie, her skin the same glassy pale white it was before.
Eddie: Sh... Shinku...
Shinku: *looks at him and falls to the ground.*
Eddie: *falls to his knees and holds Shinku in his arms* Shinku... Shinku talk to me... Say something.
Shinku: i- *stops again*
Doug: *heals* A vampire....Interesting.
Doug steps on Sylvia's stomach holding her down while he runs a sword through her arm. Fang heals then stabs Kyle and pushes him back onto the ground. Jack by then has already taken out a sword and Abyss has many injuries while Alice has Lily pinned down and they both have many stabs wounds.
ica"s voice:a.k i didn't kill my self this time i fell out of the sky and got inpaild by a treebranch and my wings melted and if you took the chance to look my wings melt not just in heat but also when i'm sad i never could control it that's just how i was born and anywayi just got dun talking to are son useing psy just before i got inpailed some one brain washed him into thinking me and you was useing psy to controling ppl's minds to control the world i told him that we wouldn't do that but he wouldn't lisen to me
Sylvia: Grah! *kicks Doug below the belt.*
Kyle sends a few sharp feathers into the sky and suddenly it starts raining down thousands of them over Doug, Fang, Jack, and Lily.

Arekkusu K.; You think you're the only one who gets sad!?! Everytime I lose you I get sad!!! I'm tired of your bullsh*t emotional rollercoaster!... Arekkusu III!!!!!
Shinku: *stands up and begins to walk away but stops* i can't stay here anymore. it was fun while it lasted... i'm sorry, Eddie...
Eddie: Shinku wait! *runs to her* What are you talking about?