the misceláneo anime rp foros misceláneo anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the misceláneo anime rp foros 7755 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5301-5350 of 7755

hace más de un año Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: Alice... Ica... Arekkusu III...
Jemuzu: Talking to yourself kiddo?
Arekkusu K.: I don't know what to do dad...
hace más de un año izbia150 said…
Oz: *sees Alice* Hey, Alice-san, whats up? You look kinda down....Ah! Is it that you haven't eaten meat in awhile?
Alice: You of all people should know thats not the problem.
Oz: Yeah....I wanted to try cheering you up though.
Alice: *smiles sadly* Thanks.
hace más de un año xellin said…
Aether(puppy) walks in a very small circle a few times before curling up into a little ball and falling asleep.
hace más de un año nidoqueen said…
hmmm
ica:now where did he go
hmmm
molly:hanzo?
Arekkusu K.: Dad... I like them both... I really like them both.
Jemuzu:*sips his tea* Ica and Alice...
Arekkusu K.: Yeah... I mean... then Arekkusu III is in the picture... And I promised Ica I'd help take care of him... But even if I'm with Alice I would but...
Jemuzu: Kiddo... I shouldn't even call you that... You're a young man now... So I'll give ya some advice... not as your father but... as a man who's... been around the block a few more times... Pick one...
Arekkusu K.: It's not that easy dad!
Jemuzu:*sips his tea* Who said life was easy? Kiddo... You've got two people crazy over you... Two lovely girls would... love to be that one girl in your life...
Arekkusu K.: I don't wanna hurt them dad!
Jemuzu: So you're gonna walk away and hurt them both?
Arekkusu K.: *bites his lip and looks down*
Jemuzu: *takes out a knife and cuts his finger. Blood drips to the floor* Now granite it takes longer for a normal human to do this... *heals himself* But all wounds heal with time...
last edited hace más de un año
hmmm
ica:*looks down then goes to find arekkusu III* sweet heart where are you!?!
Oz: Your not gonna tell me whats up huh?
Alice: I shouldn't waste your time with it.
Oz: *sighs* Fine. I'm gonna go torture Gil *starts walking away* Tell me if you change your mind about talking to me, kay Usagi? *leaves room*
Alice walks up to her room.
hmmm
ica:arekkusu III where are you? *worried look*
hace más de un año narlyvamp1234 said…
Holo comes back with a knife in her hand and she picks up the puppy
Holo: there is only room for one canine in this house...

one of the field workers falls over. a girl in a black and blue kimono runs over to him.
Mina: there she is.
Shinku: are you alright? here, i'll help you up... puts the worker's arm around her and she stands up, helping the worker* let's go get you something to eat and you can rest.
Arekkusu: (grabs the knife) Holo! He's a puppy... *pets the dog* oochie poo... oochie poo poo doo....

Eddie observes...

Arekkusu K.:*hears Ica* Have you seen Arekkusu III Dad?
Jemuzu: No I haven't...
Arekkusu K.: Arekkusu III!?! *goes to look for him*
sad
ica:sweet heart! where are you!?! *tears roll down her face again and she runs down the steps* i-i can't find him any where
(Hell yeah, now I can be on the RP after karate because I got an iPhone XD)
Oz: Arekkusu III is missing?
Alice: What?!
Oz: We should go help look.
Alice nods then her and Oz start looking for Arekkusu III.
crying
ica:*cries*
Aether(puppy) yips quietly and wags his tail.
Arekkusu: He's just a baby Holo...

Arekkusu K.: Arekkusu III !!!

Holo: but i hate puppies! even if i was a rather cute one myself... i still hate them! *grabs puppy and hangs him out of the window* say bye bye, puppy...

Yakusoku: this doesn't seem like her... she's too nice.
Mina: yes. she used to care for the workers behind her father's back. she used to be so kind and shy... until that one day... her hate grew and she became lonely...
Eddie: I don't understand... Why? What happened?

Arekkusu: Hey!!! Holo take it easy! We'll take him to a shelter, you don't have ta throw him out the window!
they appear in a room days later. Shinku is seen taking care of one of the workers, when her father walks in. once he sees what she has been doing, he beats her.
Mina: after this, her father ignored her... he believed her to be an embarrassment to the family. this made Shinku grow lonely...
they fast forward a few months, and Shinku is still being ignored. everyone knows what she had done, so everyone stays away from her. that's when a woman runs forward.
woman: help! she stole my necklace! *points*
Shinku: huh? what are you talking about?! i didn't steal anything!
a crowd gathers around Shinku, calling her very unpleasant things. Shinku tries to run away but she is shot in the chest.
Mina: she was completely innocent... the one who had shot her... was her own father. all because she was kind enough to care...
Eddie: Damn... that's f*ucked up man.
Mina: still think she is evil, Eddie? *looks at him* it was then that she realized... she couldn't be herself anymore. she wasn't going to be so weak. she was going to fight, and become stronger. she died with tears in her eyes...
Eddie: She... seemed so cold.
Mina: that's her trying to be tough... trying to hold it back. trying to forget. it was all she could do to be somebody else. and you killed her again.
Eddie: Only because of what she did to Yakusoku!
Mina: but she didn't do it! Rozen did! Rozen was making Shinku do it just so she could get to her! how could you have been such a fool? *smiles*
Eddie: Well I didn't know that at the time!
(RP spying XD)
Mina: still... revenge doesn't fix anything. it makes it worse.
Eddie: Well... What can we do?... How do we fix it?
Mina: the past is the past... there is nothing to be done about it. nothing can change. for now, we need to get back... Promise? *looks around* great, he's gone and wondered off... yay! now we don't have to go back!
Eddie:*glances* Yakusoku!?! He was just here!
(gonna hit the hay. 'night)
last edited hace más de un año
crying
(k night bro)
ica:*falls to her knees and puts her face in her hands* i have a bad felling he might'v tryed to fallow you when you left to fight that one girl or found out that i was crying and whent to go find youi hope he didn't do ether one *remembering what arekkusu III the other time thay was in the middle of a fight and arekkusu III was wanting to help* ohhh where could my baby boy be
(@nidoqueen just a little help with spelling, its spelled might've, not might'v if you're trying to use a contraction of "might have", and its spelled follow not fallow unless you're talking about tilled but long-unseeded farmland.)
Mina: he's a sneaky kid... he knows how to get away without people noticing. that'll help him many times in life... *walks away*
Eddie: *follows Mina* Hey wait! We're gonna try to find him! Right?

Arekkusu III is walking down a dirt path when he suddenly encounters a silver skinned man.

Arekkusu III: Hello! What's your name.

Man: Take him.

More strange looking men run out and grab him
 Eddie: *follows Mina* hola wait! We're gonna try to find him! Right? Arekkusu III is walking down a
In Japan Youji and Natsuo are walking toward Soubi's apartment with Ritsuka following behind. They take a shortcut through the park and they stop when they see Lily standing there.
Lily: *grins* So you are the two who were working with them?
Mina: sure... why not? after all, there can't only be two players to a game! it's less fun that way. *smiles*
sad
ica:*gets up and starts to the door* i'm going to look from the sky *in psy* molly can you keep an eye out for my son he is missing i can't find him any where

molly:oh dear hanzo arekkusu III whent missing
Scorpion: I'll go help in the search... The more eyes the better.

Eddie: Game!?!
Mina: you mean... *turns around and looks at him* we weren't going to play a game later? but you said we would...
Eddie: What game!?! My friend is stuck in 1980 B.C. Lost! and you wanna play games!?!
Mina: um... actually that 1821 A.D. he can't be far... but i'm tired... g'night! *leans against the wall and falls asleep*
Eddie: What? How the hell can you sleep at a time like this!?!
Mina: 8wakes up* did i fall asleep?! oh, i'm so sorry! yeah, Promise is fine...
Eddie: How can you be sure?
Mina: because i sense no distress from him. i can sense it from other angels... even from Promise. now can we play a game when he gets back?!
Eddie: Only if you help me find him.
Mina: aww... but that's boring!
Eddie: Too bad...
Mina: okay... i'll find him!
Yakusoku appears by Mina and she smiles.
Mina: there! i found him!
Yakusoku: what the hell, Mina?! i was in the middle of something!