the misceláneo anime rp foros misceláneo anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the misceláneo anime rp foros 7755 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5651-5700 of 7755

hace más de un año narlyvamp1234 said…
Shinku: *back turned to him* it's a lonely child... they have assigned me to be her Maiden Doll. if i refuse, i know she'll grow too lonely and die... and i don't want to be responsible for another child's death... they know my weak spot. and they are using it against me. if i ever come back... *smiles but he can't see it* you can finish giving me human skin.
hace más de un año izbia150 said…
Doug staggers back but his expession stays blank. Jack, Lily, Doug and Fang rip the feathers out. Doug slashes Sylvia, Fang gets behind Kyle and stabs him in the back, Lily kicks Alice off her and Jack uses the feathers to stab Abyss.
Jack: *chuckles* I really never thought I would have to fight you.
hace más de un año Clutch13 said…
Eddie:*frowns and nods* I understand... Write me letters ok... Maybe you and this kid can come visit here one day...
Shinku: yeah, maybe. thank you for being my first true friend. tell Yakusoku that i left for me, okay? i hope to be back soon. *walks away*
Sylvia dissapears in a puff of smoke and appears behind Doug. She bites into his neck and begins to drink his blood.

Kyle brings both his blades down, nailing Fang's feet to the ground, pulls the knife from his back, turns quickly and slits Fang's throat.
last edited hace más de un año
Eddie; Yeah... will do... *walks slowly back to the manor holding back tears*
hace más de un año nidoqueen said…
ica's voice:a.k i'm sorry i can't control what my wings do the only way thay won't ever melt is if i was in rage mode then that turn to glass but i'm still sorry for being a terrible mother and a terrible human being i love you and are son more then any thing you two you both is the ones that has kept me from killing myself what just happened was an accident i was sad cos i was worried about are son i also do that when i'm worried about you this is just another one of those triles that any one that's in love has to go threw molly and hanzo has been and still going threw
hace más de un año nidoqueen said…
(and jr and jen is still lost in the forest beside hanzo's vilage lol)
Rozen: *appears in front of Eddie* sad, isn't it? seeing her leave so suddenly... oh well, it couldn't be helped... but her journey will take her to an extraordinary place known as Onikawa Village. the people here have been there before... in fact, it is where Yakusoku was born.
Arekkusu K.: I'm not Hanzo! You're not Molly! We're done... I'm not going through the pain of loosing a friend every week! You're a grown woman with a son now... Act like one!!! And stop making excuses... It's not becoming of you.
Eddie; Why? Why Shinku?
Doug elbows Sylvia then throws her off him, turns around and grabs her by her hair then slams her head against the ground. Fang heals and grabs Kyle by the throat.
Fang: I don't want to hurt you, but I am afraid I must.
Rozen: because... what's the use in turning her into a Maiden Doll if she can't do her duty? you were taking her away from us... so we took her back.
Kyle:*puts his hands to his side and starts mumbling low*
Sylvia teleports behind Doug and snaps his neck.

Eddie; She didn't belong to you to begin with.
Rozen: actually, she did... in 1821, after she died, she promised to become a Maiden Doll... therefor, she belonged to me ever since that day. why would you stand up for her? *circles around him* she thinks your an idiot...
Eddie: She's right... *keeps walking*
Rozen: hey! *pins him against the wall* i think your an idiot too... does that make me right too? and why am i the bride of chucky and not her? why is it only me? why aren't you afraid of her like you are afraid of me?
Fangs grip on Kyle's neck tightens. Doug snaps his neck back into place and stabs Sylvia again.
Eddie: Because she wanted to be human... There's nothing human about you... And yeah... You're right too... *looks down* So I'm the first one...

Kyle:*mumble turns into a gasp/roar* Strike down the sin before me!!! *lightning strikes Fang and doesn't stop doing so.*
Sylvia: Rrrrr... *gouges Doug's eyes out, and sucks his brain out through his skull.*
Rozen: first one? and i am glad there is nothing human about me! humans are such filthy creatures! kind of like you! *grabs his throat* i think it's time i end you, the most filthy and idiotic human of all.
hace más de un año xellin said…
Aether teleports back to the woman's unconscious body, which starts glowing with a pale white aura as she regains consciousness.

Aether: glad to see you've finally opened your eyes, Mana.

Mana: *groggily* ah, Aether, It's been a while.
(Gory XD)
Doug falls to the ground, dead.
Voice: That is enough. They are not our targets.
Fang, Lily and Jack disappear.
Alice: She kept getting upset if people ran away, yet she does it herself.
Eddie: I was right... Sorry Yakusoku.
(Can it be driven over the top though?)
Sylvia wipes her mouth and spits some brain matter out.
(Ok, I tried.)
Rozen scowls and lets him go.
Rozen: i'm not going to kill you now. but later... after you experience the worst pain in your life.
Eddie: Women... Always trying to make man's life unbearable... Nothing new... *keeps slowly walking back to the manor*
Yakusoku: *sees Eddie through his window* hmm? what is wrong with him? *walks downstairs and outside* Eddie?
Eddie: Hey... *walks inside goes to his room and grabs his guitar*
Yakusoku: *follows him and watches him in his room, unseen*
Soubi walks back over to Sylvia, Abyss, Kyle and Alice.
Soubi: I'm sorry I couldn't help, I had to tend to Natsuo...Although I'm afraid he's blind now. He was already missing an eye, but that girl took out his other.
Abyss: You didn't need to help. Can you take us to him?
Soubi: Yeah, follow me.
Alice and Abyss follow Soubi.
Eddie: *starts to play and starts singing low*... On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...
Yakusoku: *sits down on the stairs* hmm... *thinks for a minute* Shinku.
Mina: what about Shinku?!
Yakusoku: *jumps a bit* stop sneaking up on us like that! it's an annoyance... and i suspect something happened to Shinku.
Mina: oh, well let's find out! *walks into Eddie's room*
Yakusoku: no, Mina, wait! *grabs her leg, causing her to trip*
Eddie: I can hear you.
Yakusoku: *freezes* scatter. *runs off*
Mina: huh? oh, yeah! *runs into a wall*
Eddie:*facepalms and keeps playing*
Soubi leads Alice and Abyss to his apartment where Natsuo is on the couch, his eyes and arms covered in bandages, and Youji is sitting at the counter while Ritsuka bandages his hands.
Natsuo: Youji, I think Soubi's back.
Youji: Yeah, the masochist is back.
Soubi: Shut up.
Alice walks over to Natsuo.
Alice: I'm sorry this happened to you.
Natsuo: It's fine *chuckles* Unless your that Lily girl.
Mina: *looks at Eddie, while lying on the floor* your pretty good at that... oh, i almost forgot! i found this earlier for you! *hands him an envelope*
Kyle: This has to stop...
Sylvia; Agreed... Brain tastes like sh*t.
Eddie; Thanks *opens the envelope*
inside, there is a letter:

Dear Eddie,
it has been a week since i saw you last, and i did promise to write to you. so this is me writing, keeping my promise. how you holding up? i hope your doing okay and Rozen isn't causing you any trouble. she has come by a few times checking on how i am doing with Nagara... that's the lonely girl's name by the way, Nagara Sakamoto. she says she wants to see an old friend fromt he past and when i find out who it is, i promised to bring him to her... she says it has been eight years since she saw him last. Onikawa sure is odd, though... it isn't even present time and you have to get here by sleeping in a field of flowers. red spider lilies to be exact. and once you do get there, you have to walk through the samurai's territory: the Japanese Garden. once you pass that, there is a home sitting on top of a hill... that is Nagara's home. i hope to see you soon. until then... take care of yourself.
your friend,
Shinku

Mina: i kinda read it before i gave it to you... i get why she sent you that. look closely at the word choice. *winks*
Eddie: What? She is my friend after all. I'm just glad she wrote... Just like she... promised. *folds the note up and holds it tight*
Mina: psst, hey clueless! they're-
Yakusoku: *has been listening the whole time* instructions. i know how to get there. i was born there. but the timezones are entirely different... it's probably already been a month since she saw you. for you, it's been an hour. she wants you to find her. i get it now.
Mina: *jumps up* yep!
Eddie: Ahhh... I get it...
Alice: We're going to find her.
Natsuo: *smiles* Thanks.
(Sorry for my late replies)
Yakusoku: do you... want to go there? i could take you if you wanted to go, plus i want to see Nagara again... we were childhood friends.
Eddie: A chance to see where my buddy grew up!?! I'm in.
Yakusoku: alright... the field of red spider lilies isn't that far. we can get there in no time if we hurry.
Eddie: Guess I'm stealing your Dad's hummer again.
Alice: .....Come with me Natsuo.
Natsuo: Why?
Alice: I think I can get your eye back.
Natsuo: *chuckles* Alright then.
Natsuo stands up then Alice takes his hand and they disappear.
Youji: Where'd Alice take Natsuo
Abyss: I think she might have taken him to the core of Abyss. There is away she can get his eye back.
Sylvia: What if that's what they're expecting?
Abyss: They wouldn't care. They can't even get to the core of abyss. It's why they hadn't captured me already by the time I met everyone.
Alice and Natsuo appear again, Natsuo has his eye back. Alice grabs Abyss's shoulders.
Alice: How long was I gone?! has it been a year already?!
Abyss: *chuckles* No. You got back to your own time, don't worry.
Alice: *sighs* Good.