the misceláneo anime rp foros misceláneo anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the misceláneo anime rp foros 7755 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5551-5600 of 7755

hace más de un año narlyvamp1234 said…
Shinku: looks good to me.

Holo: *keeps kissing him back*
hace más de un año Clutch13 said…
Eddie: Alright, we'll run with it. *starts painting the rest of Shinku's arm.*

Arekkusu's soul reaper uniform slides from under the sheet onto the floor.

Shinku: wonder what i am going to do about my eyes...? then again... bright red is kinda cool.
Eddie: *shocked* They even glassed your eyes?
(AW CRAP!!! Why did I use Frieza with A.K. III... Sh*t!!! Other Mother... From Coraline! I shoulda brought in Other Mother! Damn it!!!)
Shinku: yep... it's a painful process. i wonder if i even have blood anymore...
Eddie: Well, if anything, we can get you some new eyes. Any color you'd want. *puts the brush down* Alright, that's the base lair. I can add a hint of light blue for a few veins in your wrist to give you a more realistic human look. Now, I'll start working on just a very tiny bit of peach fuzz on your forearms. Just enough so that close up, someone would never be able to tell your arm is glass.
Shinku: fine... but how in the hell would i get new eyes?!
Eddie: Actually, they make 'em. Glass eyes Unless you wanna try contacts.
Shinku: that would be amazing! one day, i could have bright green eyes... and then the next day, i could have bright blue eyes! just like Jayy Mon Roe from Blood on the Dance Floor! *laughs* well, now i like being a Maiden Doll.
Eddie:*chuckles and keeps painting*
Shinku: *looks at him* hey... sorry i misjudged you when i first met you. i thought you were an idiot, but... your pretty cool.
Eddie: I am an idiot. Hell, every village has one right? But just because someone isn't too smart, doesn't mean we're squares... There. Let me see that other arm. Just be careful about touching anything the paint's still a bit wet.
Shinku: *shows him her other arm* your not as much of an idiot as i am..
Eddie: I guess the better term would be victim of circumstance... It's a lot different but in a lot of ways it's the same. Your father killed you, my parents kicked me out when I was 16... No one listening to that "devil music" was allowed to stay in their household. Your father gave you death, My parents put me in situations where I think I wished for it...
Shinku: yeah i guess... parental problems... *chuckles* taken to a whole new level.
Eddie: *painting her other arm* The rich still get richer, the poor still get poorer. Some things never change... Parents are still @$$holes... *chuckles* Just the way it goes.
Shinku: yep. basically. parents expect you to be perfect, want you to do everything you are told to do... but what if your a rebel? doing the exact opposite of what they want...? then what happens to you? the answer is us... you and I. we were rebels and we payed for it. payed for being ourselves...
Eddie: Yeah... but I didn't care about getting kicked out at the time. *Looks at Shinku* It got me away from those @$$holes. *grins*
hace más de un año nidoqueen said…
ica:*in psy*that's my baby that's what me and and your father was wanting you to be a good boy..... unlike your real father and your right controling minds is wrong that's why i only use my psy when i'm going to use one of my ice type moves or to talk to someone from far away but why good by
Shinku: *grins back* i was going to run away that night to... but... well, you know how that played out.
Arekkusu III: *in psy* Because you're using psy to try taking over the world!

Eddie: Well... *looks around* You finally got away.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año xellin said…
Aether mutters a medium-length and incredibly complicated incantation and the sphere glows a bright yellow as another beam of light shoots straight upwards into the sky followed by a large shockwave which rattles a couple of the manors windows.
Shinku: *smiles* yes. that is what i am happy about. i have a real home, with real friends who care about me... it's very comforting.
sad
ica:*in psy* i'm not doing that why would the pokemon roilty do that team rocket would and your birth father would but not me and not any one in are family would not even your dad what gave you that idia
Eddie: What was that?

Jemuzu: What the hell is that moron doing now?

Arekkusu: I didn't hear anything.

Frieza: That's enough for now... Come Arekkusu III, we must go.
Arekkusu III: *in psy* Frieza will stop you mommy... just wait and see. *outloud* I'm ready.
Aether mutters a small incantation and the crystal sends out another beam of light and another shockwave which cracks a few of the manor's windows as the sphere transforms into a young woman.
 Aether mutters a small incantation and the crystal sends out another beam of light and another shockw
hace más de un año izbia150 said…
Soubi starts walking with Ritsuka toward the manor. When they get there they open the doors and Alice looks at them with wide eyes.
Alice: Your those people from before....You know Youji and Natsuo.
Shinku: i don't know... the windows rattled.

Holo: me neither...
Eddie:*shrugs and goes back to painting Shinku's arm*

Arekkusu keeps on doing what he was doing.
Shinku: 8sees a broken window* hmm...
Eddie; What's up?
Shinku: a few of the windows broke... that just seems odd to me. i guess it's nothing, though... it's fine.
Eddie: I didn't know England had earthquakes. *chuckles* There. Both arms done. I can get your face next.
Shinku: fine by me. and i guess it is a little unusual... i have never heard of England having Earthquakes.
Sebastian: Now I'll have to fix those....
Ritsuka: (To Alice) Some little girl attacked Youji and Natsuo. She said it was because they were friends with you.
Alice: Was she wearing a cloak? And did she have a black tattoo on her cheek?
Ritsuka: Yeah...
Alice: That was Lily Baskerville....
Sylvia:*to Alice* Her again...
Ritsuka: She's trying to kill them....I don't know what to do, I need your help...
Alice: Then I'll come with you.
Abyss: I'm going too.
Yakusoku is in his room, cleaning up the glass from a broken window.
Yakusoku: can anything go right for once? *stops* that was a stupid question to ask.
Lily starts to help him clean up the glass too.
Kyle: *stands up*
Sylvia: Me four.
sad
ica:*in psy* there's nothing to stop only thing i did wrong was not being there for you when you was a baby but my wings had melted and i was dead arekkusu k been there for you more then i have and for that i am sorry sweet heart i know i don't know how to be a good mother and so i don't deserv to be a mother but i am so please find it in your heart to forgive me for not being the mother that i should be and i promis i'll do better
Aether steps on a small twig and the woman's ears twitch slightly as she draws her large sword. She swings blindly at Aether, who deftly blocks the attacks with his staff, resulting in a series of shockwaves, which violently shatter the windows on the front of the manor followed by the sound of clashing steel.
Ritsuka: Then we should leave.
Alice: *nods*
The black stuff appears and takes them to Japan. They appear in a small park and see Youji and Natsuo covered in blood, Natsuo laying on the ground. Lily is leaning against a tree grinning.
Youji: Natsuo!! (To Lily) I'm going to f*cking kill you!!
Shinku: *jumps* what the hell?!
Kyle: You again
Sylvia takes a fighting stance.

Eddie: Woah! easy... I don't wanna slip up here.
Shinku: but something isn't right!
Eddie; What's wrong?
Lily: *glares at Kyle and Sylvia* I know what your brother did...He killed Lotti. So in return I'll kill your friends. Only fair, Lotti was part of my family, friends are less important. Don't be offended Will Of Abyss, I had forgotten you did this to Break already.
Lily holds up Natsuo's eyeball, her hand covered in blood.
Shinku: i don't know... but i don't think it's earthquakes. each time the windows break it gets more violent...
Eddie:*puts his brush down* You're right.