brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5251-5300 of 116057

hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
aw dawn, i feel for ya, theres nothing i hate more than a crappy ending.

and nem, i love the anne rice movies but the books didnt wow me either. anne bishop is well amazing imo, the black jewels trilogy my personal all time faves and i doubt that will ever change are a dark fantasy, a bit dusturbing but ive leant my copies to a few of my friends and everyone who read it got hooked, granted they found it a bit confusing, but hell the story traps ya, the characters trap ya, her writing traps ya, and the main romance daemon and jaenelle, the fated soulmates of the series are my all time fave fictional couple, their epicness make leyton a major joke, not that they already arent one, but seriously jaenelle and daemon are LOVE in all its forms, darkly disturbing and maybe a little wrong but yet innocent and pure at the same time. if you think bella and edward are somthing well jaenelle and daemon are a league of their own, if you think bella and edward have it complicated and a big age difference, jaenelle is twelve and daemon is 1700 years old when they first meet, and hes a reluctant pleasure slave (use your imagination)and shes the subject of a prophecy, the destined witch more powerful than any before or after her, the one who is meant to free their races and lead them back into the light. jaenelle is the perfect combination of innocence and wisdom and daemon the perfect combo of good and evil. i must say teh only lacking part in ths book imo was the villians, totally two demensional and with no real personality but teh heroes are badasss enough to cover it. im slightly obsessed, ill stop before i just qute the whole series.
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Wow is that about vampires too? My boyfriend loves Anne Rice and I don't know why, he is fascinated by those dark stories I just don't understand! Anyway I'm gonna go ask him. lol
hace más de un año Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hi. Anyone on? =)
Hi Catia I am! I just published another article, I hope you check it out! here's the link: link
last edited hace más de un año
Sure! I will read it now. ;)
Thanks I'm so excited I'm in a writing mood awhile ago! It kinda seems unfinished to me, but that's all I can think of right now. I hope you enjoy! :)
Yea. It's an AMAZING article! Congrats, you really did great!! =D
I'm happy that you are in a writing mood. It means that i will read awesome things of you now. =)

Your image is lovee!! <3 =)
OMG! I just saw that i have a die-hard medal for twilight!! Yeahhhhhhh!!! =D =D
Well maybe not, school is opening in less than a week. If I have more ideas I better start writing them now but unfortunately I don't. Haha!

Maybe I'm inspired by Edward and Bella, I started reading Twilight awhile ago and I just fell in love with them. :)
Wow go you! :D
Ohh. I'm sorry for you. lol
I'm just so sick of school already. I'm counting the days until the christmas vacation. lol
I'm in school since September. =S

Good. Are you enjoying twilight for what seems. =P
Edward is the best!! <333 =)
I am i love with him, kinda how I felt when I was watching Brucas! I am on the Twilight zone, it is my first time to watch videos I can't breathe! Haha!
Hehe. Yea, i know how it is! =D
In which part of the book are you in? =)

Awww.. Thank you! =)
I'm halfway through Twilight. Hehe.
=D

Haha, do you know that fp doesn't allows sent only a smile. I was trying to sent this "=D" and fp just keep me sending this: "Please write more." lol
Ok, totally stupid. xD
You're right! haha I tried it lmao :p
Catia I'm sorry I have to go it's 3:30am here and I want to continue reading Twilight before I actually fall asleep. Bye!

PS. Nice icon! :)
Thank you. =) " Nathan doesn't like Leyton neither. " LOL xD

Ok. You're strong, i don't know how you don't fall from the chair. lol

Good night and good reading. =) <3
Kiss Nem *
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
anyone on??
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
im on hannah =)
I'm on too. Hi Hannah and Dawn. =)
hey catia =)
So how's been your lives? lol =)
hace más de un año Janni said…
Hi^^ I'm on too<3
Hi Janni. =)
What are you talking about?
About nothing really.. lol
hi janni im ok thanks you?
I am reading abouth monday's episode on the cw site, and one has this comment take a look. Ihadn't thought about this, but it makes sence..:

In the B/H conversation, when Brooke said she wasn't feeling inspired, anybody else's thoughts jumped to Lucas? They are each other's inspirations.

Think about it - he was with her when he started 'An Unkindness Of Ravens', and the long awaited acknowledgement of half of the book being about Brooke.
She started C|B when trying to get over Lucas, and a year after graduation, Victoria had been pushing her to expand, but she didn't want to until one night where Lucas comes, fakes an engagement with her, kisses her and she agrees to expand the very same night, ending with 'Lucas Scott was the one I might have given it all up for'.

She hdn't seen him since, and she started missing Tree Hill enough to go there instead of Milan...she goes to see him, greets him with a hug and then opens up a C|B boutique in Tree Hill the next episode. He helps her with Angie, then Voila! The 'Baby Brooke' clothing line...

They don't talk for the first 8 episodes of season 6, and she tells Haley she just 'hasn't been feeling inspired lately'...C'mon!!!

The only thing she has designed recently in Peyton's wedding dress, for LP's wedding - talk about facing things head on when trying to get over them....
I think this is a nod to BL fans from Mark...well, i hope!
hace más de un año saBRUCAS said…
^^ that makes complete sense...I hope Mark brings that up somehow.
And they have always inpired each other to be the best people possible.
That totally make sence! I hadn't thought about that. They are each other's inspirations! ^^
And when it was Peyton, that tryed to inspire Lucas on his 2nd brooke, things didn't go so well. The book was a shit. Nobady wants to read the damn book. haha =P
I loved her thought<3 And it makes sence.
haha!
thats true about the second bok i think its a sign that no one wants to read it
hace más de un año mcewen_girl said…
OMFG!! I never thought of that but it makes COMPLETE sense!!
Yeah LLL it may be a sign..I hope :D
I didn't think about that until now, but now it also make sence;)
BL<3
hey im back
Hei Hannah^^
Hey Hannah and yeah Janni it really does
But i've to go now;)
love<3
love your icon janni its so hot =)
I love it too<3 And i love the color on it too<3
Yeah her icon is so hot!! I LOVE that scene urs it aodrable LLL....that scene was cute
yeh it really stand out
im in love with them seriously i cant help myself lol ive jus made a cb video =)
whats up?
Yep. OMG how sad was that 2x08 CB end scene..I cried(but I'm pathetic..lol)
Not much Hannah..u
Bye Janni. *
mcewen_girl i LOVE your icon too. I laughed so much in this scene!! XD They're amazing, when they make fun of themselfs!! =D xD
yeah their so cute!