brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5301-5350 of 116057

hace más de un año mcewen_girl said…
Thanks! I know that eppy was hilarious! I love how Dean depicts Sammy it's hilarious!
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
yah 5300! hey kels, just doing my loads of bio hw
:[
I feel so bad for u Hannah I didn't even have Bio today cause of some plan test all the sophmores had to take..my Bio teacher was one of the teachers giving it..hehe
aww i have another 8pg lab write up! um a 10 different figures to draw and label, 20 vocab words, and study for my quiz tomorrow.. and that's just bio
HOLY SHIT!! What kind of school do you go to!! That should be like child abuse or something
hah ohh and i have like 50 algebra problems; ohh and study for that and my english class, plus i have to start my project that is due on monday! and my twilight book review that is due on monday also! you have any hw?
No the only thing I really need to do is study for my Algebra 2 test but I don't study cause well being in 9th grade and in Alg 2 should show u that I'm pretty smart....WOW! Just realized how conceded that sounded..lol
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
good for you kelsie being smart lol anyway you all heard about the peyton cancer rumor thing?
hahaha it doesn't sound that bad! well my algebra will be easy cause ive done it before but other than that grr i hate hw!
no tell me now!
wel aparently theres a rumor that peyton is meant to have cancer which has pissed me off!!
omg everything and anyting in the world has to go wrong with her! i hate that stupid show now!
i no yeh someone posted a pick in the oth spot and i kinda ranted about it lol i was like its ment to be one tree hill not one tree god dam peyton its like she was stalked she was shot she has tragic romances shes adopted her mom dies blah blah blah and after all of that she gets the god dam guy and plays victim when shes two faced to everyone around her
OMFG!! I'm soo pissed now!! I'm getting so sick of Mark making this One Peyton Hill like you said LLL!!!! I swear I know this sounds horrid but I hope it kills her cause if she survives we will just have to go through more of this shit!
last edited hace más de un año
true! omg you read my mind!
LOL...u read mine all the time too!
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
well im taking the cancer storyline over the pregnancy storyline, i know which one i'll prefer, plus i know shes safe, i hope so anyway, peyton cant die, shes like friggin dan scott.

or it could do both, peyton finds out shes pregnant and has cancer, must decide whether to go through with the pregnancy or the treatment, holds of the treatment to have a healthy baby, but the cancer is more agressive than expected and by the time baby leyton *vomit* is born there is no going back, peyton dies. lucas is left alone to raise his kid, step in godmother brooke, they find themselves falling back in love with each other but do nothing out of respect for peyton, neitehr one knowing how the other feels, but finally after a decent time they give in and get together, brooke and lucas raise baby leyton *vomit* adopt and foster children as well as having a bunch of their own, brooke loves baby leyton *vomit* because its the last thing left of her best friend. they all live happily ever after and peyton lives on through her child. im allowed to mess around with ideas.
LOL!!! Love how u vomit everytime you type Leyton. and yeah that could be good! But if that happens the Lpers will be like he only went back to Brooke cause Peyton's dead...she's just the re-bound..We all know who was meant to be..aww I can see it now..bitches
hace más de un año kuhriissten said…
BAHAHAH i love your *vomit*

omg. i swear, whenever we talk about LP we should have that after every single LP or leyton word! haha
hi kelsie, hi kristen.
typical, but well i dnt care what lpers think about bl, my opinion is that lucas settles for peyton not brooke and theirs is the other way around, we each have our own 'truths'. but well i think it depends on how they write it, not that some fans would change their rebound views anyway, but if it was done decently and with respect for bot hrelationships and a gradual build up where its just undeniable that its not a rebound its simply two people realising they are falling head over heels in love with each other all over again and can no longer survive without each other.
but still i sooooo dont want peyton to be pregnant at all, the idea of a leyton baby makes me sick, its so wrong, its a jeyton baby or a brucas baby and never the tween shall meet.
Lol I agree everytime I type LP*vomit* I'm gonna follow it with a *vomit* or *gags*
even on the oth spot?
hace más de un año kuhriissten said…
haha hi Mickei! hi Kelsie!

if we do it on the oth spot i think the LP *VOMIT* fans will copy us lol

okay gotta go do work, bye lovelies!
bya
Yeah even on the OTH spot I do it a lot anyways but now it's everytime LP*gags* is mentioned..lol..this should be fun!
hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
hey lovelies!
Kelsie, I LOVE your icon lol!!!
Wassup??
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Where are you people? :D
anyone on?
hace más de un año sophialover said…
I'm on hun!
hey mary u ok love you icon =)
Finally I see people! Gaah!
Haha..yeah...we're finally on Nem!
Thanks Dawn<33!
LOVE yours too! CB<333!
lol I think I'm going crazy about this boy[vampire] named Edward, I think I haven't been my nicest today! :D
Yeah...the Cullen passion is everywhere...YAYY!
Gotta love this boy-vampire<33!
Do you like him too? I mean, the character, of course. :D
im in love with the actor more so have u got through it on your phone cant believe your reading it on your phone lol
Robert? lol me too, I'm going out tomorrow, probably bookstore hopping in case they don't have a copy.
yeh ilove him hes so hot he reminds me of my friend
Your friend? Then I wanna meet him! LMAO. I know, I'm in love with my icon!
hey whats up?
Hey Hannah, nothing much. I'm just reading Midnight Sun. How about you? :]
omg midnight sun is amazing love love love it! i didn't even you you finished twilight! did you like it??

im good! so happy because today i got out at 1 instead of 3! ohh and no hw so that makes up for the loads i had yesterday!! okay how about you?
oohh hey Hannah<33!
yeah Nem...SAME as Dawn [and i bet Hannah too] here! hihi!
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
hey guys i am back i was a little sick the last two days but i am back
OMG! Hey Teera? Sick? Hope you're better now hun...
I'm loving it! It's too bad it's on hold indefinitely. Anyway, yay hooray for you! I hate hws! :D
aww im sorry you sick Terra that sucks!

Hey Mar whats up?

and Nem Twilight is amazing a 15minute movie clip is coming out tomorrow!

um so i was thinking guys we have to get back at lpers**vomit**(sorry i love that now) what should we do?
I'm glad you're better now Terra. :]
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
thanks guys the last two days i have felt like crap but laying down and watching tv i got better