brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5151-5200 of 116057

hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
i don't know if they get together but they hade a make out secession at the end of the episode i liked Dan for the most part last night up until the end and then he redeemed himself the chair stuff was so great that they were honest with each other and their scenes were hot.
hace más de un año Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yea.. i can't wait Mary! Edward is the best!! <33 (LOVE) =)
Bye * Love ya =)

Thanks Janni. We totally have the same opinion. =)
Hot as always, i bet. =D Chair is amazing.
I have to see the ep.
Do you prefer Nate with who, Terra? =)
i think i like him with Vanessa as long as he is not with Blair or Serena i am fine
Yea. I think that with Vanessa too. I prefer Serena and Dan. And i actually loved the triangle chuck/balir/nate, i though it was really great. But i was always rooting for Chair of cource! <3 =)
blair* lol =)
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
omg chair are killing me its horible i was like screaming at my laptop i want them togehter so bad
hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
I haven't been on here in a while...
Hey everybody :) What's crackin?
hey alice love your picture its so hot and nothing much has hapened im jus crying over chair hehe
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
HEY ANYONE ON?
I'm on!!!
And I don't really like GG so I'm sorry I can't cry over Chair with you because IDK what to cry over... lol
And thanks I love EB!!!
Although she has underpants on in the full pic (I cropped that out) and I think it's totally not Bella so I'm dissapointed with that :(
^^ IKR!!!! UGGHHH I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

DON'T FORGET TO WISH MICKEI A HAPPY BIRTHDAY IT'S TODAY!
I know, I already wished her happy birthday!
But i'll wish it again!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
hahah whats up?
hey guys
hey! Terra

Alice did you see the new twilight promo! omg i actaully saw it on the tv!!!!! i was going crazy!
Hey Dermy!!!
OMG I TOTALLY SAW THE PROMO (the first one) ON TV AND I STARTED SQUEALING AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND MY FAMILY TOLD ME TO SHUT UP... HILARIOUS.
But the second one ticked me off... but it's got cute scenes :)
DID YOU SEE THE NEW FULL SCENE? THE ONE WITH BELLA AND EDWARD IN THE LUNCH ROOM??? It's only about a minute long but it's flipping awesome. Wow... I sound like such a fangirl... lol
last edited hace más de un año
I know which Promo you are talking about it actually aired last night and even though i haven't read the books it looked good.
hahah i don't like the trailers! they don't show the REAL twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!! and bella is acting like a little slut in them! i love the meadow part!!!!!!!!! ohh mmmm ggg!!!!! im so excited for the movie! only 23days!
during gg right? yeah that's the one i saw! i went crazy but i don't think it looks good!
Dermy, make sure to read the book (twilight) before you see the movie!! I don't want Rob and Kristen runing the true experience for you (even though they are AMAZINGGGG)!!
The first promo fucking rocks, the second one sucks...
And it is an awesome romance/drama and I think you would love it Dermy!!
And Hannah, IDK if I would go as far as a slut (LOL) but she is definitely different then the Bella in the book (LOVE KRISTEN THOUGH!)
ok i will but i tried to do that wit Harry Potter and the lord of the rings and that did not work for me it did not last long i will try though.
everyone knows i dont likre kirsten
^^ well shes not a slut! but the bella in the book is very akward and not so outgoing! (maybe if it was eclipse)

ohh and wtf all our polls are messed up the lpers are pissing me off! the need to get the f*** off our spot! they added "kithria83" to our bl fan of the month and all voted for her! i deleted her name off there! grr im so pissed off they would kill any of us if we did that!
i don't like kristen either Dawn! ugghhh i can't stand her voice! and acting(don't kill me Alice)
hace más de un año mcewen_girl said…
LOL^^I didnt know they did that but I don't think she's a fan here anymore..at least she re-joined the LP spot..:D but IDC what they do I'm done being mad
yes they will but i think even tough they switched back but some of the polls they will still do that.
Well, I HATED the harry potter and LOTR books... but Twilight is amazing<333
Aww Dawn, why don't you like Kirsten? I liked her even before I read twilight!
And I won't kill you Hannah, Don't worry. Although I loved her in Into the wild especially, she was great...
Yeah, I wasn't that mad at them... I had fun being an LP fan for a day :)
But I get why your upset, Hannah.
i no wat mean bout the lpers they jus do it to dig at us and i know her voice and her actng and she is to ugly for bella
i mean dont get me wrong she is kinda pretty but not for bella i no bella wasnt gourgous butn better than that she does have bellas figure ill give her that
I know what you mean I didn't picture her as Bella but I'm used to her now and I LOVE her so I'm fine with it!
OHH! *shock* Dawn!!
I think she's really pretty, I actually thought she was a perfect bella (maybe even too pretty... hahaha). :(
Well, I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree/
Kels! hey!

um yeah im kinda annoyed if we invaded their spot like that then they would go insane! we better not have any neg ratings!
i don't think she's too pretty because in the book they described bella as normal not really anything beautiful! but in midnight sun!!!!!!! hahah love that book! she was pretty so the face fits fine! but the acting not so much for me!
I know what you mean, Hannah. The way she portrays Bella is skeptical, but so far we've only seen little bits and pieces and a couple trailers... there is no way to know for sure until we see the move (or atleast the 15 minutes of the movie which is coming out in 2 days!!! SOOO EXCITED!!!)
i have to wait until december it so sucks talking of twilight i jus got my die hard medal woop for me lol
whaatttttttttttttttttttttttttt a whole 15 minutes!!!! Only 2 more day!! now i can't wait! omg i just saw the lunch scene omg omg omg! love it! um and ive tried to read harry potter but i can't either!
congrats Dawn!
Yay Dawn!!
I don't really hunt for medals, but I'm a fanatic at heart!!
Hannah- yup a whole 15 minutes they're showing it at the roman film festival but i KNOW it will be leaked on to youtube. I'm sure of it because I just saw a MILLION new videos pour in from the roman film festival and THAT was only a minute and 30 seconds :)
if its at a festival it will be leeked they always are
omg yes yes yes that made my day! i hope it's the meadow! but maybe i'll wait until the movie! how long is the movie gonna be?
^^ Probably 2 hours.
And I want it to be something with mike in it :DD
Anyways Gotta go... :(
I'll be on later.
Bye!!! Love ya guys!!
bye Alice talk to you later
bye Alice!
i gotta go eat dinner i might be back soon i have to finish my hw first!
OMG 15 minutes*SQUEEL* I cannot wait!! It's gonna rock
yes it is!!!!! whats up?
5199!
2000! sorry kels! im really annoying and a cheater