brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5501-5550 of 116057

hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
okay sorry i totally cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope Marry doesn't kill me''
__
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
i don't think Mary is gonna Kill you
i hope not!!!!!!!!!!!! grrr.. i gotta go to sleep now! i have school tomorrow and i need to look start to get ready!
ok Hannah i gotta go to Grey's is on soon and then live on Mars so i probaly won't be on until tomorrow i will see.
ohh wait but anyways i think we need to do smth more than just change our icons!!!! like that's not enough!!!!!!! like what if the lpers**gags*.. i gotta go though well talk about this tomorrow!
yes that is a good idea and it has to be good but lets talk tomorrow and i am sure we can all come up with something really good.
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
okay crap i gotta cheat now --> haha!

Any one on? Terra?
yes i am Nem i just finished watching my shows so i am one so are you gonna change your icon
Aww I know I suggested it but I am so in an Edward Cullen mood since yesterday maybe I'll change it later. I haven't found my icon anyway. :D
ok that's cool i have added three to the spot i think the one i have is pretty good so is Hannah's that was one of the ones i added i got those off of othforums in the opposites shipping icon threads.
Anyway I think this might actually work! I was going through the Opposite icons thread in OTHforums and the anti-BL ones make me sick! This might actually work! Haha. I'm going for a hardcore one, I don't care anymore. lol
that's good yeah i do not like those and i have noticed that their are more LP ones than Brucas and have never seen a naley one
Me too. I guess everybody likes Naley.. or no one bothers to make anti-Naley ones. :D
i think every body does but i also love the anti character ones those crack me up especially the one about Luke
lol I found one it's a picture of Rachel and being epic something like that. hehe
oh that is a good one but i love Jamie he is so cute in this and he is right we are trying to come up with another plan besides the icon thing and we have a name we call them now instead of Leyton. We are now going with Thunder
Why thunder? :D
because it comes after lighting and they comes after Brucas if that makes sense.
I don't think I understood the Brucas part. Haha
it means thunder comes after lighting so that means Leyton comes after Brucas that is what it means.
Oh. Well, would the LPers understand that? Hehe I'm sorry I'm too slow! :D

Anyway saBRUCAS makes great anti-LP icons!
yeah she does and her stuff always cracks me up their is one of Leighton from gossip girl that is pretty funny but the only problem thunder is kissing. We are using this that way we do not have to say that certain couples name.
Yeah, the certain couple's name. :D I uploaded new icons, I just saw it on OTHforums. Hehe
ok that is good i have to Nem i am a little tired and it is 12:15 am but i will talk to you later and i am gonna rate your stuff. goodnight.
Goodnight! :)
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
oooo i see we have done the icon thing i will have to go and find one lol
Hey there Dawn! I haven't changed mine. :D
i jus have lol i throught yours was lol
I see you changed yours! :) Well then I'd have to get an anti-thunder icon with Edward in it! Who knows how to make icons here?
i can make simple writing ones like mine
i made mine =)
Wow. Well I messaged Kelsie since she has made great icons in the Twilight spot. Besides I don't have many materials to work with. :D
awwwww wel i dont really make them but i jus added some simple writing one its only for a while
Well I love Serena's expression in your icon. :)
yeh thats why i picked it it was rather that or one of blair
I'd say Blair! She makes the funniest expressions, hehe. But that one's just fine. :)
i say with your icons it doesn't matter who is it as long as it is anti thunder.
wel mines like pro brucas does that count
i think it should
Well mine's not. Okay I'm gonna go change it now, to think that I masterminded this whole anti-thunder thing. Hehe
love yours =)
ha i love yours nem =)
Nem i love yours it is so true
Thanks! *evil laugh*
your welcome and i really love mine it is so cute and i also love the Deb one you added
yeh i saw the deb one that made me laff
Hehe :)
OMG I'm in NM's chap17 I'm so glad their back!!!! :D
awww how ya liking it
I'm disappointed, I thought Edward would finally be back but it was just Alice! Ugh. Anyway, the first part is kinda boring. But when Laurent showed up, twas better. What do you think?