brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5601-5650 of 116057

hace más de un año Chlarkfan said…
haha! me too mcwen_girl!!!! i need a freakin break!
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
so do we know how long we have to keep are Anti-Thunder icons.
hace más de un año mcewen_girl said…
YAH!! I got 5600th! Anywho yeah I needed a break in S5 but didn't take one so now I'm officially on sabatacle
IDK terra I already changed mine I couldn't resist plus only a few changed theirs!
ok it just i really loved my Meredith and Derek icon i will probably keep it for a couple more days and then change it back
i love love love brooke!! do you guys??
last edited hace más de un año
I can't keep an icon for more than a day now unless I just absolutely LOVE it more than anything else at the moment! I used to keep a pretty steady icon for about 2 weeks..but it's like IMPOSSIBLE now! I've fallen in love with too much!
OF COURSE WE LOVE LOVE LOVE BROOKE!! It's Luke I HATE
Hey,im sorry if im interupting a convo.
No ur totally cool but I gtg watch a movie then hit the sack! I'm soo tired! <33 ya girlies ttyl
talk to you later and i think all of us Brucas fan's love Brooke.
Ok ttyl but one more thing I don't think any BL fans actually dis like Brooke it's just Luke we have issues with
yes that is True i pretty much hated him all of Last season and Parts of this season.
Yep!! Ok now I really do have to go <3 ya
is anybody else on for those who are i just did a new pick on the Brucas spot here is the link i think it is very creative.

link
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Yay anyone on?
hace más de un año Cas_Cat_2 said…
I am on, Nem. =)
Hey what's up? :)
hace más de un año Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hi. Nothing much. I'm just search an anti-leyton icon. You guys already gave up this, didn't you? =(
I uploaded a bunch, it's in the icons and fanart section. Check it out! :) Kelsie made me with Edward in it, I'm just not using it now since my articles' rating went down maybe somebody here doesn't agree with me.
Mary, Terra, Mickei? Are you guys on????
Hey Nem I'm on :D <33 ur new icon Nem Edward is <3
Hey thanks for the icon! I changed it because Thunder fans are now annoyed at me! Hehe
Its ok but aren't they always annoyed at us :D
Well more often than not they are nice! Haha!
Well more often than not they are nice! Haha!
Yeah I like a lot of them...besides I changed my icon to cause I don't dislike LP more than I LOVE other stuff it never would have stuck....so whos ur fav LPer?
None? lol. Because they're nice when you talk to them but they sometimes tend to be too much judgmental.
Well some can be but we are too at times. I thnk my fav is probably Georgiapeach91 she never talks bad about anyone or leytonfan4ever she's a sweetheart too!
I haven't talked to them that much, I can't tell. Some of them tends to generalize too.
Well I don't talk to them like all the time but they are still nice from what I can tell..and what do mean give me an example
Because they always say "all Brucas fans" when the culprit is just one. Get what I mean? And basically because some of them, when trying to defend their ship, tells me (or us) that shipping and hoping for Brucas is kind of stupid, then tell me I have all the right to hope.
I get what you mean but GP91 doesn't do that and to the best of my knowledge neither does LF4E. But I will admit there are some things that get annoying and them telling us we are stupid for keeping faith is one of them but not ALL of them feel that way. IDK I'm just trying to co-exist with them cause I'm soo freakin sick of fighting...we leave them alone they leave us alone....hopefully :|
I don't have any problem with them, some of them are actually nice, some are just misconceptions and some, well, are exceptions. Haha. But yeah Rachel is nice, I don't think she has bashed any of us.
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
anyone on?
hace más de un año sophialover said…
i'm on....but i'm only staying for a while...xD
Hey Mary I'm afraid I'm running out of time, working on the club thingys!
i got your message hun but i just hadn't the time to respond. Sooo..what are we gonna do? Shall i start from the polls or smth?
I'd say polls first. Members or leaders first?
wait wat are we talking about?
Mmm i say we should start by creating the forum hun! And then people can join in so we're gonna have the members and FROM the members we're gonna make the poll and see who the leaders would be..
The debaters club stuff. hehe you wanna help? My school starts in 2 days, I won't be able to go online that much.
About an idea Nem had...
Nem explain her....i'm SOO bored...i cannot even write...LOL!
AHH OK...everythings clear now..hihi!
Oh okay I thought we were gonna ask who wanted to join the clubs! lol. Okay. Are you creating it now?
ohh like making the bl club things!!!!!!!! what were the groups again??? ummmmmmm that sucks nem! but ive been in school since August 30ish
I only came up with the debaters and the artists. I'd like to have the quizzes one but I don't think anyone would join. lol. Do you have any more suggestions?
muahaha and me since September 15th LOL!
Yepp Nem....i'm creating it now! Which title shall i put?
yeah..the quizzes one is pretty difficult. The fanfiction club is another one we can have...
that's a good one! idk how it's gonna work but i guess i'll do the quizzes if no one else will!