brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4951-5000 of 116057

hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
bye, i better go now too, before the day gets away from me.
anyone on?
hace más de un año sophialover said…
i'm on and i'm confused..lol! Mickei...do you know what's happening with all the LPers? LOL!
hace más de un año oth-brucas4ever said…
hey i just was on the oth spot and the LPer were pretending to be BL fans WTF
sorry i vanished, my main ho came over and i got distracted, she spoiled me, hugs to mele. anyways, well apparently the lpers thought it would be a big joke to change their icons to bl and act like they are big bl fans, which u know i dont give an f what they do in the oth spot but it does peeve me off they dragged it here. i had a little rant in a pick but the picks no longer there. but i think they have ended the joke, idk.
hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
yeah i saw that! and i was wondering why they were doing that. i am not going to change my icon lol or participate though it's just dumb.
well as long as its over, but i dont think it being a joke is an excuse, actually i would prefer the act to be out of malice than just a joke. and i was just starting to really like and respect the lp fans on this site. shucks.
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Mickei!
Nem! my bratty friend, hows it going?
omg1 we are close to 5000
haha I know! Hannah and Mary we'll fight for it. haha
well theyre not here are they ;)
So looks like it's just you and me! haha. Anyway too bad I was not on when the LPers becoming BLers thing happened!
seriously what was the point, arghh, thank gawd for the time difference, i can just imagine it bringing out the b**** in me, i was soooooooooo not in the mood today. but moving on, have u seen the new ep???
No, I still haven't seen half of 606 onwards. How about you? Was it GOOD?
i havent seen it either, stupid megavideo is playing up. i really wanna c it, i was so looking forward to it, it was going to be my birthday present a nice oth ep with the first bl scene of the season therefore i forgive mark because :P its like his present for me, ha, but whats that saying about best laid plans.
last edited hace más de un año
Have you tried other links from sidereel? Anyway how was your birthday? I'm sure you had FUNNN!
no point now, i have to go to bed soon anyway. ill do it tomoro.

thanks for the prop btw, it was one of the first happy birthdays i got. so so day, woke with a headache so that sucked, headache progressed to full on migraine by the time i got home from work, and surprise surprise im out of neurofin, my mum got fired today, coemon here to a bunch of annoyong lpers with my throbbing head, yeah so not the best bday really, but SEASON 4 OTH ON DVD made up for it, sorry for the yelling but it made me happy, then i hanged out at a freinds place for a bit but my little honorary neice wouldnt sing happy bday to me, though she had no problem yelling at me when i refused to let her outside in the rain, got some drugs, a heap of phone calls that though nice thought were hell for the migraine, then i started to feel better, went home, my bestie came over and spoiled me, and by spoiled i mean spoiled, i was like omg did she win lotto or something. she cheered me up and then she left and i came back on here. okay, too much detail maybe.

anyway im pathetic and practically falling to sleep at the computer desk so im going to go crash in bed with a book. catchya l8r
I know having a headache sucks! I really get grumpy when my head aches, what more if it's a migraine! Sorry if it's not your best birthday, I don't usually get excited with me celebrating my birthday, it isn't fun unless I get gifts or money. Haha

Ok bye! :)
Isn't anyone on? lol. I'm bored. I'm just gonna go slit my wrist. LMAO. =))
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
i am nem so you guys missed the joke that lpers did and it was quite funny
lol yeah I feel bad but I think they are still doing it their icons are BL and I said to Emmy maybe I can go to their spot and talk to them on the LLT. lol
they are i think they are having to much fun but once you go BL you never want to go back to LP
lol Terra you tell em! :D
well it's true
Hmm well I guess sometimes they go waaaay overboard, too much sarcasm.
OMG 23 posts away from 5000th! OMG! Haha
thats great oh i just saw the new promo for next week intense lots of Drama
I haven't seen 608 Terra! Fill me in! What's up with the next week's eppy?
Luke is writing the screen play for the movie of the unkindness of ravens and he confronts Dan on why he killed Keith and if he can't do it Julian the producer is gonna get another writer it was very intense i am looking forward to this episode,.
Oh Julian is a producer! And so this thing about Julian and Peyton, did it already come up?
we will find out next week but she hates him and their was a lot of Sexual tension between them.
OMFG this might be actually good for us! Haha! Anyway I don't think me going to the LLT is not a very smart move. lol
that is a good idea but i gotta hand it to you for being Brave enough to do it though. I don't think i am gonna to i am to chicken frankly.
lol well they're actually talking about BL and all they are saying is BL FTW/endgame and they are all nice to me but to know that it's just plain sarcasm bothers me. lol
i know they are enjoying it to much but i was on here when it first happened and they knew i didn't believe it.
I think they will soon get bored with what they are doing. lol Terra I created a new poll tell me what you think! link

it was a good pick nem i voted for Brooke and i think things will get back to normal soon because i think they won't be able to handle it much longer.
hace más de un año Janni said…
Hei^^
what are you talking about?
I just came up with another idea terra I'm putting a OTH Lovers thread on the oth spot what rules besides no debates and no BL vs. LP drama do you think will apply? And what name do you think will suit it best?
Maybe it can be called " The fight flag thread" or smt
Hey Janni I need your suggestion look at my post above. :)
that is a good idea and no lp vs bl is a great idea i don't know about the name though janni i was talking about the joke the lpers are doing were they all have bl icons and are pretending the are Brucas fans.
No Janni there shouldn't be fighting.
sry, i meant "the White flag thread"^^
I thought it was funny, but now it is just lame, tired of it!
almost 500o comments and i want it^^
I just spent like an hour or more rating videos and it paid of, irene.oo or don't remeber what her name was got a die-hard medal
4999th
5000th comment