inazuma eleven Inazuma Eleven RP

ChocoLuvr101 posted on Nov 29, 2011 at 02:24PM
I'm quite shocked that there hasn't been a forum for this. But not I'm making one!
RP = Role play.
*Is too lazy to explain what RP is, just Google it*
Just pick any IE character you want to RP and we can begin.
But I'll have to set some rules:
1. You CANNOT pick a character that has already been chosen.
2. USE PROPER SPELLING, GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALIZATION! Since people might not be able to understand you. See how much emphasis I put on that? Now don't make me pin-point those few certain individuals in this club. I have thing for spelling and grammar. -.-
3. No fighting amongst other fellow RP-ers, please! Let's respect everyone in this forum.
4. Do NOT use your role as a character to bash other IE characters!
5. Try not to act too OOC, just a bit is fine, but not too much.

As long as you don't go against the rules, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! You can stray from the storyline and just go random! Just keep the RP fun, guys!

Characters taken so far:
Touko Zaizen - ChocoLuvr101
Araya Konko - janel4298
Natsumi Raimon - afsha1997
Haruna Otonashi - Upashna
Kazemaru Ichirouta - football444
Fubuki Shirou - mini17
Hiroto Kiyama - 123456789
Midorikawa Ryuuji - satsuki09
Aoi Sorano - Spring200
Ulvida - Natsumi_5611
Gouenji Shuuya - Tonikablaze
Burn/Nagumo Haruya - rupsa
Gazelle/Suzuno Fuusuke - manoerina
Atsuya Fubuki - Minilia78
Endou Mamoru - arham1234
Fudou Akio - izaya94
Fuyuka Kudou - Rits10
Tsunami Jousuke - firekeeperrr
Yukimura - eve900
Aki Kino - Kazemaru_Swift
Toramaru Utsonomiya - uchihas
Afuro Terumi - lil-blue-tiger
Otomura Gakuya - Private_eye1412
Fideo Aldena - katara_shirou
Sakuma Jirou - fearless_wolf

If you are talking as yourself and not as your character, kindly enclose your words in parenthesis or brackets.

ENJOY THE RP EVERYONE! :]
last edited on Feb 06, 2012 at 02:23AM

inazuma eleven 844 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 844

hace más de un año Private_eye1412 said…
hmmm
Otomura: Here, put it on your forehead * gives Midorikawa the icepack *
* looks at Fudou weirdly * Heh, what is banana boy planning to do, blarneying a girl or something???
hace más de un año lil-blue-tiger said…
Aphrodi: *passing by* uh? what's going on here? *blink blink*
hace más de un año fearless_wolf said…
Saluma: ah foduo maby you should look where your looking
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Tonikablaze said…
I`m good fideo...Glad to see ya

And guys stop.Foduo especially you.Midorikawa you should rest now.Don`t get angry your head will blow.You know he is like this...After all he is the banana head
last edited hace más de un año
 I`m good fideo...Glad to see ya And guys stop.Foduo especially you.Midorikawa tu should rest now.Do
hace más de un año izaya94 said…
Fudou : *Scowls at Goenji* Fine, whatever. Can we practise? I am tired of standing around.
hace más de un año satsuki09 said…
big smile
Midorikawa: Thanks Ottomura. Hey Fudou! *kicks a soccer ball at his face* "kishi kaisei" (To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst.) Good luck at practice banana brains. *Walks to his room and goes to bed.*
smirk
Fudou : *Stops the ball before it hits him and smirks* Hope you hiit your head again Ice cream paste.
hace más de un año afsha1997 said…
tongue
hello mark you can see what's going on here. *sigh* your team mates are fighting
Midorikawa: it's not my fault! Banana Brains started it!!!! Which reminds me....
*gets banana from pocket and playfully waves it around Fudou's face.* Does the monkey want a banana? Yes he does, yes he does! *smushes banana in his face*
haha!!! See ya!
hace más de un año ChocoLuvr101 said…
(Hola everyone! I'm glad everyone is enjoying the RP so far. ^^ But could any of you do me the favor of informing me if anyone wishes to join the RP so that I can add them as soon as I can to the list? Thanks!)
meh
T-T it dose not matter who started. you two and otomura are fighting and you are behaving like a crazy and mad man
Fudou : *Wipes the banana from his face and laughs at Midorikawa* Whatever Ice cream paste, atleast I am not a crazy and mad man *Smirks and turns to Sakuma* Oi! Sakuma! Wanna play?
Midorikawa: Hmph!!! *sticks tongue out at Fudou, then gives an evil grin* Watch out Fudou. I know some really good secrets about you.
Fudou : *Blinks* like what?
Midorikawa: *mischievous grin* Do you really want me to say it in front of everyone?
Fudou : *Looks suspiciously at Midorikawa* Do you even have any of my secrets? *Drags Midorikawa to a corner* Now tell me.
Midorikawa: Well... First of all, you have a MAJOR crush on Fuyuka!!!!! I saw you doodling her name on a piece of paper, and you even stare at her ever chance you can get! I even have a video of you saying her name in your sleep, which is quite a lot because you spend half of your days sleeping. Wouldn't everyone love to hear about this! And I have lots more! :)
hace más de un año Tonikablaze said…
that reminds me,Where is fuyuka?
smirk
Fudou : O_O What the hell? Me liking Fuyuka!? You must be insane to say that! *crosses arms over his chest* And blind for that matter. *Smirks* For your kind information I donot like that girl, infact I donot like anyone in this team and I dont know from where you deduced that but I think you misunderstood me for our Captain.
Midorikawa: Well, if you don't believe me, I guess you wouldn't mind if I should everyone your doodles of her name and videos of you saying her name in your sleep. *goes and walks towards Gouenji*
smirk
Fudou : O_o are you a stalker or something? Heh, I always knew you were wierd, now this proves it! *Smirks* Now, *Ties and gags Midorikawa and throws him in a closet* Bye bye! *Closes the closet door wand walks away*
Midorikawa: *gets the gag off and starts yelling* HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!! Banana Brains locked me in a closet!!!!!!!! *catchs breath* AND HE'S IN LOOOOOOOVE WITH FUYUKA!!!!!!
hmmm
um... this voice huh midorikawa it's you? *get him out* what you were saying midorikawa?
smirk
Fudou : *Anime veins appear and eye twitching* You want to play like that huh? *Smirks* HEY EVERYONE! ICE CREAM PASTE aka Midorikawa Ryuuji HAS THE HOTS FOR HIROTO!!!!

And you! * points at Natsumi* Go do some chairman stuff or something and stay out of this.*Glares at Natsumi*
hace más de un año Midat said…
smile
I will role as Fuyuka
smirk
Otomura: * runs to the crowd * Hey hey hey, what have i miss?
Midorikawa: *still tied up and locked in a closet and banging head on the door.* HEEEEEYYY!!!!! Get me out of here!!!!! Also, Fudou, what proof do you have of that!? As soon as I get out of here, your secret is out!!! Oh, and I already sent Fuyuka the video and pics!!! *continues to bang head on the door* Ottomura, anybody, Heeeeeelp!!!
hace más de un año fearless_wolf said…
Sakuma: ok fudou lets play
meh
Otomura: Huh, this voice sounds familiar... MIDORIKAWA!!!
* opens the closet and unties Midorikawa * Are you alright? Who put you here? And what secret of Fudou are you talking about, Midorikawa?
natsumi: yes,yes which secret huh? and shut up fudou i am manager of the team so i have to know what's happening
angry
Fudou : *Eye twitching* There was no video!! *Glares at the others* Get the hell out! Its none of your business!!
hmmm
Otomura: Really? ''None of our business''??? Ok, then, it's ''OUR BUSINESS'' for sure!!! Just tell us, Midorikawa! Forget about Fudou! * smirks *
* suddenly feels like figuring out something *
* turns to Fudou * Eh, did you say ''video''??? What video? Hey Midorikawa, explaination please!!!
Midorikawa: Thank you very much Ottomura kun! Now... The secret. Hehehe!!! *looks at Fudou* I would have kept it to myself, but since you decided to gag me, tie me up, AND throw me into a locked closet, I can't keep it to myself anymore. "neko ni katsuobushi" (A situation where one can not let their guard down) Here Natsumi and Ottomura. *gets phone out and shows a video of Fudou saying Fuyuka's name in his sleep.* Oh! I even have the pics of his Fuyuka doodles!!! *shows the pictures*
Fudou : *Snatches the video and pics before anyone sees and runs towards the kitchen* Now excuse me while I burn this piece of trash. *Burns the video and pics* Hahaha! *Smirks*
angry
Otomura: Hey, hey, hey, COME BACK HERE NOW, Fudou!!! We haven't seen it yet!!! HEY!!! COME BACK HERE, banana head!!! * runs after Fudou *
surprise
natsumi: *run* wait wait i am coming too
hace más de un año arham1234 said…
Mark: *walking on the hall* *seeing everyone run he even started running* Hey wait you guys! I am coming too!!!
mischievous
Fudou : *Grins and blows the ashes in Otomura's face* Here four eyes! Now see this. *Smirks satisfied and walks away*
natsumi: hey mark don't know what's the secret
angry
Otomura: * veins appear * FUDOU!!! YOU REALLY MAKE ME MAD!!! I haven't thought of taking a fight with you, but now i do! I can't take it with you anymore!!!
* grab the garbage bin full of banana peels and put onto Fudou's head *
* ties him and pulls into the closet then locks it with 5 different keys *
* throws the keys to the river *
How's that!!! Noone will help you now, foolish banana head! Sit in there with your LITTLE SECRET!!!
* walks away angrily *
Midorikawa: Hey Ottomura!!!!!!! Wait up!!!! I have another copy of those pics and the video!!!! *takes out camera* Here! *shows the video* Oh, and that's funny what you did to Fudou!!! *gives high five*
angry
Fudou : WHAT IS UP WITH YOU PEOPLE AND BANANAS!!!! *huffs*
Midorikawa: What Fudou!? I can't hear you through the locked door!? *laughs outloud* Guess what!? Ottomura has seen the evidence!!!! Your secrets out to one person now!!!!!! Have fun with your bananas!!!
Mark: Hey Ice cream paste stop fighting before I-I get Fudou out with my "God Hand" this very minute!
Can I see the pics?
*looks at them with wide eyes and starts laughing and falls to the ground laughing*
mischievous
Otomura: * stares at the pics, then looks at the video *
* keeps doing like that for awhile, and suddenly laughs out loud * HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!! You FOOL, BANANA BOY!!! Hahahahahaha..., can you hear me...?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!! * laughs louderly to the locked closet * Have fun in there!!! * smirks *
Hey Midorikawa, let's go and show others these! You're coming too, Endou?
* then runs away with Midorikawa and Endou to show people the pic and video *
laugh
Just look at this picture! LOOK THE WAY FUDOU IS BLUSHING!!!! *laughs out very loud*
hmmm
natsumi: umm.... guys i wanna see too
angry
Fudou : *Growls* That Ice cream head, I bet he showed everyone that crap. It wasnt even real! *Struggles to get out* I'll show that guy, I'll get him big time and then he'll be sorry.
Midorikawa: *barricades the door* Don't be so modest banana boy!!!! Of course it's real!!!!! I wouldn't lie about something a juicy as this!
Fudou : You would if it humiliates me!! *huffs*