inazuma eleven Inazuma Eleven RP

ChocoLuvr101 posted on Nov 29, 2011 at 02:24PM
I'm quite shocked that there hasn't been a forum for this. But not I'm making one!
RP = Role play.
*Is too lazy to explain what RP is, just Google it*
Just pick any IE character you want to RP and we can begin.
But I'll have to set some rules:
1. You CANNOT pick a character that has already been chosen.
2. USE PROPER SPELLING, GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALIZATION! Since people might not be able to understand you. See how much emphasis I put on that? Now don't make me pin-point those few certain individuals in this club. I have thing for spelling and grammar. -.-
3. No fighting amongst other fellow RP-ers, please! Let's respect everyone in this forum.
4. Do NOT use your role as a character to bash other IE characters!
5. Try not to act too OOC, just a bit is fine, but not too much.

As long as you don't go against the rules, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! You can stray from the storyline and just go random! Just keep the RP fun, guys!

Characters taken so far:
Touko Zaizen - ChocoLuvr101
Araya Konko - janel4298
Natsumi Raimon - afsha1997
Haruna Otonashi - Upashna
Kazemaru Ichirouta - football444
Fubuki Shirou - mini17
Hiroto Kiyama - 123456789
Midorikawa Ryuuji - satsuki09
Aoi Sorano - Spring200
Ulvida - Natsumi_5611
Gouenji Shuuya - Tonikablaze
Burn/Nagumo Haruya - rupsa
Gazelle/Suzuno Fuusuke - manoerina
Atsuya Fubuki - Minilia78
Endou Mamoru - arham1234
Fudou Akio - izaya94
Fuyuka Kudou - Rits10
Tsunami Jousuke - firekeeperrr
Yukimura - eve900
Aki Kino - Kazemaru_Swift
Toramaru Utsonomiya - uchihas
Afuro Terumi - lil-blue-tiger
Otomura Gakuya - Private_eye1412
Fideo Aldena - katara_shirou
Sakuma Jirou - fearless_wolf

If you are talking as yourself and not as your character, kindly enclose your words in parenthesis or brackets.

ENJOY THE RP EVERYONE! :]
last edited on Feb 06, 2012 at 02:23AM

inazuma eleven 844 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 844

hace más de un año arham1234 said…
*takes a spoonful of spahgetti.*mhmmmm....*freezes and swallows it*
it's great!!!!!! *whispers to midorikawa* I agree with you.
hace más de un año afsha1997 said…
hmmm
natsumi: *eye smiles* um..... but what are whispering?
hace más de un año izaya94 said…
smirk
Fudou : *walks away from the cafeteria* Enjoy the meal, losers.
smirk
natsumi: *grab the shirt* excuse me where are going? *points at bowl of spahgetti* you didn't finish your meal boy!
Natsumi, n-nothing much.
*looks at Natsuki then to Fudou freezes* *quickly eats the meal and stood up* I am done... Now i have to get my homework done and go sleep
or mom will kill me.....
Fudou : *Looks at Natsumi with a raised eyebrow* No thanks, I don't want to die from food poisoning.
hace más de un año fearless_wolf said…
tongue
Sakuma: wow na- Natsumi this i-is really g-oo-d ( swallows the spagetti then throws up in thrght and swallows it) :)
big smile
natsumi: *sighs* *staring fudou with anger* you idiot! *looks at others and eye smiles* thank you very much now go. um... wait a minute i backed a cake for you all *show the cake*
hace más de un año Tonikablaze said…
worried
Wow!!! It looks kinda.....(Funny)....Nice
hace más de un año Midat said…
hmmm
Well...Julia is not taken..Right?
meh
Sakuma: wow nice cake ( leans to miditokiwa I think she over cooked the cake)
Fudou : * walks away*
*talking to himself* I need a nap, the day was just too tiring. *stretches*
*goes into the room and heavy locks it* Sleep time, finally!
wink
natsumi: okay guys lets eat the cake! *cut a slice* sakuma you eat 1st
hace más de un año satsuki09 said…
(@midat no Yuuka is not taken, you can be her.)
Midorikawa: *leans toward Sakuma* I think your right, she did over cook it. Hold on, I'll be right back. *walks to Fudou's room and bangs on his door* GET OUT HERE BANANA BRAINS!!!! EVERYBODY'S SUFFERING FROM NATSUMI'S FOOD EXCEPT FOR YOU!!!!!!!
natsumi: *listening to midorikawa* *looking like devil* you suffering my cake huh? now you will eat it first *yawn* well i am sleepy
Midorikawa: No No!!!! I was just saying that to try to get him out of his room. *takes a bite of cake, then freezes* I-it's really..... *gag* really great...... I'll be back...... *runs to bathroom*
cake
natsumi: ah now sakuma *eye smiles* your turn eat it and hey where is mark *sigh* and i know my cake is so tasty so i think you should give some to fudou
worried
Sakuma: hehehe sh-shouldnt endou eat it f-fi-first? (talking in head *please dont make me eat it first*)
Midorikawa: *snatches a plate of cake from Natsumi's hands* I'll give it to him. *gives evil grin and goes to get an axe to chop down his door* Fudou? Will you open your door? I have cake that Natsumi made.....
worried
Sakuma: "oh thank god midorikawa took that cake slice to fudou"
angry
Fudou : *anime vein pops out* Not even a minute has passed and that idiot is here to bug me.*Scowls and covers his ears with a pillow* GO AWAY! I don't want any cake! And you better not be thinking of ruining my door Ice cream paste!
Midorikawa: *chops down the door* Whoops, too late!!!! *ties Fudou up and shoves the cake in his mouth*
Okay! Now you can go to sleep!!!! Enjoy Natsumi's mystery cake!!!!! *runs away*
(Thank god she didn`t notice me.I`m save.)
natsumi: aw.... my cake finish sorry sakuma you didn't eat it but i will make another for you, and wait a minute goenji i have something special for you ! *vein pops*
worried
(What???)

Yes natsumi?? What`s wrong?
Midorikawa: *comes back and sees a smiling mad Natsumi* Gouenji, what did you do?
wink
natsumi: what did said i didn't noticed you huh? i am manager goenji how i can forget any member i am going to make cake again now you happy? and midorikawa you can eat it too ^^
Midorikawa: *freezes* A-Actually Natsumi...... *fakes a yawn* I'm pretty tired..... I think I'll go to bed... *walks to room*
laugh
sakuma: 'oh thank god, well im gonna ask fudou if he wants to do that challange heh'
big smile
Midorikawa: *fake yawns again* I would love to watch you go and beat Banana Brains at the challenge, but umm..... Yeah..... I think I'll stay here. Oh! And don't tell him where I am!
natsumi : okay then *yawns* if anyone hungry so you will tell me *yawn again* now i wanna sleep too so goodnight *walks to room and take a pillow and sleeps*
Midorikawa: YES!!!! SHE'S GONE!!!!!!
smirk
Sakuma: *walks to fudou's room* "so fudou you up to that competition"
natsumi: *wake up and yawn and open the windows* oh is there sakuma challenging fudou? *get ready and going to ground* hey you are challenging okay you accept fudou or you afraid loser!
last edited hace más de un año
It`s not gonna end.So let`s watch it together.It`ll be fun.But where is Endou?
 It`s not gonna end.So let`s watch it together.It`ll be fun.But where is Endou?
tongue
natsumi: oh endou he will be back on saturday i think he doesn't told anyone where is he going -.-
smirk
Sakuma: "so fudou are you up to it"
tongue
natsumi: when he will accept it dude *sigh*
Midorikawa: He's umm.... Kinda in a knot... *cough* With Natsumi's cake stuffed in his mouth.... (Angel chan!? Where are you?)
Sakuma: huh well looks like i will have to wait till tomorrow for fudou to recover from that cake being forced down his throught
Midorikawa: Ahahahaha.... Yeah maybe....
Mark:*walks out from his room* Sorry I was late...I was doing my homework and in the middle of it I slept. *freezes* d-d-d-did i came on the right time? *Thinks: I hope she doesn't feed me that cake....*
angry
natsumi: *sigh* ahhhhh..... where is he? now i will kill him! and mark did you eat my cake???
angry
Fudou : *lots of veins popping and turning blue* What crap did that green head feed me! *runs to the cafeteria*
Give me water! Now!!
mischievous
natsumi: *vein pops and run toward fudou like i will kill fudou* you idiot,fool,stupid,mad. what do you think of your self OK i will give you water *gives a water bottle which is filled with chilly sauce* loser now accept the challenge, you little chick.
worried
Sakuma: watching natsumi kill fudou, *frozen and shocked* hmm maby it was a good thing i ate her cake
Midorikawa: *peek from hiding spot and laughs*
worried
Sakuma: *creeps to midorikawa, but stops when natsumi slowly turns around and demon looks both of them* " Shh midorikawa maby we should run before she kill us too"
Midorikawa: Yeah, I agree.... Wait!!!! She's coming towards us!!!!! Run!!!!!!!!
Mark: *veins pop* *then softly turns to Natsumi* Your cake is lovely and delectable!!!! *smiles* Its great I think why don't you eat that peice of cake and tell us how is it. Then you will know why people run from it.They run probobly they love it too much and want to eat it all. But they have to save some from the others thats why they don't eat it.And they're on a diet and I am too! You eat and tell us how is it. THEN, we will eat. *looks at Midorikawa and Sakuma and winks at them*