inazuma eleven Inazuma Eleven RP

ChocoLuvr101 posted on Nov 29, 2011 at 02:24PM
I'm quite shocked that there hasn't been a forum for this. But not I'm making one!
RP = Role play.
*Is too lazy to explain what RP is, just Google it*
Just pick any IE character you want to RP and we can begin.
But I'll have to set some rules:
1. You CANNOT pick a character that has already been chosen.
2. USE PROPER SPELLING, GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALIZATION! Since people might not be able to understand you. See how much emphasis I put on that? Now don't make me pin-point those few certain individuals in this club. I have thing for spelling and grammar. -.-
3. No fighting amongst other fellow RP-ers, please! Let's respect everyone in this forum.
4. Do NOT use your role as a character to bash other IE characters!
5. Try not to act too OOC, just a bit is fine, but not too much.

As long as you don't go against the rules, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! You can stray from the storyline and just go random! Just keep the RP fun, guys!

Characters taken so far:
Touko Zaizen - ChocoLuvr101
Araya Konko - janel4298
Natsumi Raimon - afsha1997
Haruna Otonashi - Upashna
Kazemaru Ichirouta - football444
Fubuki Shirou - mini17
Hiroto Kiyama - 123456789
Midorikawa Ryuuji - satsuki09
Aoi Sorano - Spring200
Ulvida - Natsumi_5611
Gouenji Shuuya - Tonikablaze
Burn/Nagumo Haruya - rupsa
Gazelle/Suzuno Fuusuke - manoerina
Atsuya Fubuki - Minilia78
Endou Mamoru - arham1234
Fudou Akio - izaya94
Fuyuka Kudou - Rits10
Tsunami Jousuke - firekeeperrr
Yukimura - eve900
Aki Kino - Kazemaru_Swift
Toramaru Utsonomiya - uchihas
Afuro Terumi - lil-blue-tiger
Otomura Gakuya - Private_eye1412
Fideo Aldena - katara_shirou
Sakuma Jirou - fearless_wolf

If you are talking as yourself and not as your character, kindly enclose your words in parenthesis or brackets.

ENJOY THE RP EVERYONE! :]
last edited on Feb 06, 2012 at 02:23AM

inazuma eleven 844 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 844

hace más de un año afsha1997 said…
natsumi: *stop running toward midorikawa and sakuma* oh *eye smiles to mark* aw..... thanks mark! okay i will eat it *look at midorikawa and sakuma* i will see you both *evil smiles* *eat the piece and *sweat drops and lines* v-v-very tasty why don't you eat it too! okay i think it got fungus so put it in the dustbin !
 natsumi: *stop running toward midorikawa and sakuma* oh *eye smiles to mark* aw..... thanks mark! oka
hace más de un año fearless_wolf said…
worried
Sakuma: " midorikawa, maby we should get outta here just in case, but do you think we should help fudou first he looks dead"
hace más de un año satsuki09 said…
Midorikawa: No... He looks fine! See *pokes with stick* he's... Umm..... Breathing...
Sakuma: "Barley I'll say Well im gonna go cuz she coming.. our.. way, RUN RUN FOr YOUR LIFE UNLESS YOU WANNA END UP LIKE FUDOU RUN"
sick
natsumi: *running and fall down* Ahh.. i-i-i am feeling dizzy ah.. headache
Midorikawa: *stops running* Should we help her or keep running? Sakuma, you don't think she's faking do you?
natsumi: *dizzy and hus*
hace más de un año arham1234 said…
*evil grins* thanks for throwing the cake Natsumi. I am glad you realized how disgusting is it. *smirks.... then suddenly stops*uh- oh what have I said...........*face turns pale*
Sakuma: Ah well we should help her, but be careful she might become a rabid cat when we pick her up.
Midorikawa: Hmmm.... Or maybe we can leave her there! RUUUUUN!!!!
Sakuma: right back at ya RUUUUN!!!!!
Midorikawa: *yells behind him* Endou!!!! Hurry up and run!!!! She's getting up.... And she looks like she's angry!!!!
Endou: *shruga when she sees natsumi coming to get him* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *runs rapidly**so scared that runs faster than Midorikawa and Sakuma*
Midorikawa: Endou!!!! Wait up!!!! *runs faster*
Endou: I can't!!! That witch is gonna kill us!!! *still running*
Sakuma: AHHHHHH she almost caught me HELP ME SOMEONE *starts throwing things at her from his pockets* AHHHH
last edited hace más de un año
Mark: *grabs a vase from the table and slows down but still running.* Sakuma*throws the vase to him* Throw this I'm sure it'll make her stop........
mischievous
natsumi: *vein pops* you idiots *looking like devil* i was dizzy i needed help and you were running now you all will need ambulance muwahahaha.......
Midorikawa: "Maou kara negetta houga minna ikkiru" (Getting away from a devil will help people to live) RUUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!!! SHE'S COMING CLOSER!!!!!!! *looks across the room at Fudou who is still unconscious* Wow... Natsumi, I think you killed the banana head.....
*looks at Sakuma and winks*
worried
natsumi: oh what?! *freeze* i k-k-killed fudou *go to fudou* hey, hey fudou get up! get up you boy! guys help me!
Sakuma: midorikawa look there's a room up ahead lets hide in their
Midorikawa: Good idea!!!!!! *hides in that room*
Sakuma: whew hope to god she won't find us in here wow it's really dark in here dont ya think hey where's endou didnt he come in here with us?
Midorikawa: *whispers* Endou!!! Endou!!!! Captain!!!!???? Where are you??? *looks put the door to Natsumi* Oh no!!! Natsumi has him!!!
worried
natsumi: *shouts* where are you! midorikawa! sakuma! am i looking devil to you? come out now !!!!! *goes to room and seeing a red eye*
mi-mi-midorikawa it's you or sakuma? come out it's very scary!
Midorikawa: *taps Natsumi's behind her* Umm.... we're behind you Natsumi.... Not in that room... I don't even know what that is!!!! *stops and thinks* Maybe you should go see!!!! *pushes her in*
SAKUMA!!!!! RUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!
angry
natsumi: ahhhh..... *fall on floor* ow-ow-ouch youuuuu! X( i will run to catch you until,until,ummmm..... until yeah until dinner! got it you both!
Endou:*whispers to Midorikawa* Pshht!!! I am hiding under the table.
Midorikawa: *whisper* scoot over, she's coming! *crawls under table* Hey! Where's Sakuma!?
Sakuma: Hiding and holding onto the roof of a door "hmm i could so be spider man up here" * falls after saying that, natsumi turns and looks at sakuma*
Midorikawa: *whispers under table to Endou* Sakuma isn't going to live very much longer.....
Psst...... Sakuma! RUUUUUN!!!!
Sakuma: im trying but she getting closer, *sprints very fast screaming "help me somebody"
natsumi: *caught sakuma* muwahahaha....... now who will help you? *turn back and see the sunset* wow! what a beautiful scene
Midorikawa: *pulls Sakuma away from Natsumi and runs* RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año yaoiboi said…
tj: hi sumi
(?)
hmmm
( who's sumi and who's youiboi)
(Yeah, who is sumi?)
(is he is saying natsumi? it's her nick name?)

natsumi: hey, hey guys now i can't run *gasps* i give up -_-! i am so tired now.
(that might be right afsha1997)

Sakuma: phew thanks midorikawa i thought i was gonna die back there, shall we go check up on fudou i dont think he'll be able to move
Endou:*Speaks too loud that Natsumi heard* It's really good for you Natsumi you gave up! *smiles and gets out of the table.* Because i gave up too!!!!

(who is TJ?)
hace más de un año ChocoLuvr101 said…
(@yaoiboy Excuse me, but did you ever request to join this RP? Because I don't really like users who just suddenly start RP-ing without requesting or asking if they could be a certain character. And who is "TJ" and "Sumi"? I do not recall any IE characters bearing such names. If there are, enlighten me. If you are just in this forum for the sake of trolling, kicks or whatever reason besides RP-ing like the others here, I suggest you leave this forum.)
(I agree with ChocoLuvr!)
Midorikawa: *turns to Sakuma* Ummmm...... Well.... I think you should go check on Fudou yourself. I think he still wants revenge on me because of what I did... And Endou! Lower your voice! Natsumi will go back into killing mode if she hears you!
natsumi: ah *confused* what did you say? endou i didn't hear you want something?
smile
(i also agree with chocoluvr! if your not RP-ing leave and stop trolling)

Sakuma: endou you should calm natsumi down, whilst we go check up on fudou we'll make sure hes not dead
Endou: Ok Sakuma. *walks to Natsumi* You know we better stop fighting Natsumi, What has got in to you? You were the one who didn't like fighting and now you are fighting? Stop it. Calm down. Just because we didn't eat and liked your cake that doesn't mean that you will make us like it. It's our opinion. You even tasted it. How is that cake? How does it taste? you tell us now. *turns around faces Sakuma* you go and see Fudou. *turns to Midorikawa* come here and stop hiding, she is not going to kill you. *Faces Natsumi* tell me and Midorikawa how it tasted.*smiles*
Midorikawa: *comes out of hiding spot* Yeah Natsumi! How DID it taste?
wink
Sakuma: okay I'll help fudou oh yeah natsumi your cake was overcooked and the spaghetti was undercooked
meh
natsumi:0_o whoa! i stopped fighting !!!
smile
Endou: Tell us, Natsumi!