windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9001-9050 of 9437

hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Eros gave a sigh. "Yeah, I guess ya can say that." But despite that, she felt a little better seeing Rosemary being able to smile some more for once. "Maybe this'll be a pretty smooth sail to wherever the hell we're goin'." Her attention shifted over to Sker'Ry when she heard the woman speak.

"Hehe, is that my baby down there?" Sker'Ry said with a grin. However, it couldn't be told what ship she was talking about since there were many that were anchored at docking area.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary looked over Sker'Ry's shoulder, looking over at the many ships, and spoke with a sarcastic grin* Nice job Sker'Ry. You limited our search to about thirty ships instead of sixty. We may be able to finish this search within the hour
"Oh yeah? And when we get there yer gonna be scrubbin' the entire ship witha toothbrush," Sker'Ry said back. "Speakin' of searchin', why do that when I already found it?" As one of the cargo ships were moving out of the way, there was one that was like any other.

Eros found herself looking further up than she had ever expected to at the ship, unable to stop her jaw from falling open. "Oooh my SHITTING FUCK! You call THAT thing a ship!?!?"

The ship before them was one that could only be explained as unique. The ship itself was also and oddity just as well as massive, looking to be a large ship with a smaller but still bigger ship stacked on top of it where the wild sails flourished. On either side of it was 19 square closed slots in which the cannons were hidden behind, making it a whopping 38 in total. It didn't even look like a normal ship, but some sort of one of a kind battle ship. If it were next to Oswald's it would have dwarfed it completely.

Sker'Ry grinned. "Welcome above my to my pride and joy, Seks s Okeanom. Or as my dad used to say, the only ship that can fuck the ocean."
last edited hace más de un año
 "Oh yeah? And when we get there yer gonna be scrubbin' the entire ship witha toothbrush," Sker'Ry sai
That's your ship!? *Rosemary moved her face, her jaw hanging open, from the ship to Sker'Ry, than to Eros, then back to the ship in total shock before she asked again* I-Is that even a ship!? It looks like a monst- How the hell did you even get a ship like this!?
"Pretty damn big ain't it?" Sonni said, chuckling. She could see where they were coming from because her reaction was along the lines of what theirs were. She still found it quite the sight to see every time she saw it.

"It was my dad's, the man that taught me everything I needed to know," Sker'Ry answered. "When he passed 'round ten years back I became the one'ta take it over. Took me a lil while to do it and alotta gettin' my ass kicked by the people who tried to take it, but eventually I fucked'em up and took what was mine. This baby here was his pride and joy, and now its mine. Seks s Okeanom, which translates roughly to "Sex with the Ocean"." She chuckled. "That old coot."

"What kinda name is that for a ship?" Eros asked.

"A fittin' one. He told me when I was little that he named it that because ships are like dicks in pussies. They're always wet." Sker'Ry said as she began to make her way to the gangplank that was already down and awaiting for her arrival. And while she was on her way and motioning them to follow.

Sonni grinned. "And to think you two are gonna have to clean witha toothbrush, eh?" She teased them

And as they were making their way up the inclined ramp, the sound of many people talking and footsteps could be heard.
Charming, Sker'Ry *Rosemary responded to the name as she followed up the ramp, looking up at the ship and how it towered over almost everything else in Fre, the voices of people getting closer and closer as she spoke to Eros* No fucking wonder Oswald has to keep repairing his ship. His boat is a luxury ship, not one fit for warfare. But this.... Boat with a name... it's insane
"No fucking kidding," Eros said, shocked that the ramp to the ship itself went further and further up. "Oswald's ship is like a pinky toe, and this thing is like a giant's goddamn big toe. A yacht compared to this damn thing–can you even call this a ship?!"

As they reached the deck–or rather the bottom deck, there were hundreds upon hundreds of people traveling back and forth, moving tables, rolling barrels to their destinations and some having mops that they were in use. There were even some children that could be seen chasing one another with wooden swords, most of them looking to be around the ages of twelve through fourteen.

"Eh? Captain?"

"Captain–Oi, Cap'n's back!"

A few of the workers turned to greet her, a few of them grinning. "Took ya long enough!" Another person said.

Sker'Ry gave a few lazy waves to a few of the people. "Good ta be back. Ya bastards better have kept this place spic and span while I was out!" She said. "Ya'll gonna have some extra hands 'round here, so look forward to that!" She turned around to look at Eros and Rosemary. "You two, follow me. Imma show ya two yer rooms and we'll start from there. Sonni, yer ass should know yer way 'round here already."

"Course I do," Sonni replied. "I'm gonna see what the shitheads downstairs are up too, probly play some poker." And with that, she was going on her way.
*Rosemary's eyes moved around ship, once again shocked at the amount of people on board, as she followed behind Sker'Ry, before she spoke once more* Jesus, Sker'Ry. This is your crew? It's got more people than most mainland port towns, and way more lively too *She passed by a few moving people, trying to avoid crashing into them as she continued to follow Sker'Ry* How did you meet all these people?
"I ain't responsible for all of'em. My pops knew alotta people back in the day, and after he died some of'em decided that they were gonna stay after I took his place as the Cap'm," Sker'Ry explained. "There were alot more people her when I wazza lil brat, but a lot of'em thought I wouldn't be worth shit. So, I gave'em some choices. They were either gonna stay their asses in line, kick rocks, or fight me for my position. A lot left. A lot got thrown off. So after I proved my worth and earned my respek, we got down ta business. But the ones that were loyal to my pops stayed, and in turn I picked up where he left off. Alotta people that yer gonna here have come from trash towns and even trashier lives. Others used to be prisoners from other ships who I gave freedom in turn for them to be on this ship when we needed some extra hands. Turned their lives around, ya know? I'm respected here, and most across some of these seas know my name good."

Eros listened to Sker'Ry spoke, and she found herself smiling a little. It was nice to know that it seemed like some of Oasis's traits had a source to them. "So what, they live here? All of'em?"

"Yep. They get food, a place to lay their heads, and a life at see. I think that's pretty fair. And when we need money, we just do a few odd jobs and take when we have to." Sker'Ry said. She lead them around the cabins of the ship, heading towards the back of the bottom deck.

Rosemary and Eros got some strange looks from some of the crew members, others for some reason whistled at them in a strange manner until someone commented while passing. "Nice gold medals Cap'm," A man with missing teeth on both the top and bottom row spoke, laughing some. The few teeth that he still had looked as if they were either metal or covered in it.

However, Sker'Ry only rolled her eyes. But she smirked. "They're customers, Gap." She said. "Make sure ya tell Bonny that we're eatin' good today. I'll be down once I handle my business."

"Will do Cap'm."
*Rosemary couldn't help but smile as she listened to Sker'Ry tell her stories of her adventures. How she was able to make a name for herself, inspire people, and do more good than Rosemary could ever hope to. She did her best to stop grinning before she spoke again* Your, uh... your dad seemed like quiet the inspiration, Sker'Ry. But, you said he wasn't your birth father, right?
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
(guys i'm back and guess who twisted another finger xD)

"--W-Wait! Y'iel, please--" But before she could say anything else, she was gone. Her ears drooped completely now, and she released a sigh. Both her hands covered her face to avoid Addai seeing her tears. "I... I.... I was just.... mad... And I... shouldn't have taken it out on her..." She frowned. "W-What should I do?"

Meanwhile, Dahlia was sitting down on a stool with a robe that covered her outfit since it was pretty chilly. She hummed to herself while changing out different piercings and layering her eyes with different fiery shades, along with a bold wing.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Me XD hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
it wasn't because of voleibol this time. it was because i shut the fridge door on it while getting my almendra leche xD hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
No he doesn’t xD COLA prove wind wrong xD hace más de un año
"Yeah, I did," Sker'Ry confirmed with a nod. "But that don't matter to me, cuz that old fart was all that I had. Taught me everything I know and he took care of my ass even when I wazza ungrateful shit from time to time. I look up to'em cuz he's my inspiration. My role model. And I swore to myself after he passed that I would take good care of this ship, and I plan to take that to my grave."

The sound of the gangplank slamming into the ship could be heard from where they were. The only time it had been let down was the moment they saw her coming back. With so many people on the ship, there were many eyes that kept watch just in case anyone tried anything. Not only that, but there was almost always someone awake at all times of the day, so it made things a lot easier with the many people that were there. Everyone was familiar enough as crew mates to know who belonged and who didn't with relative ease, so when there was someone who happened to try to board the ship, they were caught immediately and ruffed up before thrown overboard without mercy.

Sker'Ry led them to a door who's knob was a wheel that needed to be twisted for it to open. And though the wheel turned stiffly, she did so with ease and pulled the door open that led to a staircase leading upwards.

*Rosemary gave yet another nod as she followed Sker'Ry up the stairs, looking back at Eros. Eros could tell that Rosemary wasn't sure what to say to Sker'Ry. She wanted to ask her a dozen questions, even talk about the trial in some way, but she knew that Sker'Ry was as hard as a rock and didn't seem inviting to newcomers. Rosemary looked at Sker'Ry, seeing Oasis. But she knew Sker'Ry only saw Rosemary as just another customer that would be gone soon enough. Despite that, Rosemary tried her best to keep the conversation going, if just to hear Sker'Ry's voice more* So... What are your plans to use this big vessel for? My brother plans on getting his own crew together to take on those guys in Owensport. Sure you heard about them, kinda evil and all that.
"Owensport? That place's a load of bullshit." Sker'Ry said the name as if it had left a bad taste in her mouth. "Dunno 'bout them bein' evil or what not, but we done had a few run-ins with their soldiers or whatever. They tried to board my ship, tell me where I could and couldn't sail. And I told'em to shove somethin' in those man holes they call pussies. They've tried harrassin' my dad a few times too. So we got some more cannons years ago just in case those bitches tried to come for us again. Luckily, they haven't made the mistake of tryin' their luck with tryna fuck with my ship. Hell, there're a couple folks here from Owensport though, so i don't complain. As for what I'm doing with this big guy here...imma travel the world, and everyone on this ship is gonna see a lot." She shrugged. "Meanwhile, imma collect every kind of liquor there is from everywhere I can and store it all here. Then, imma drink."

As they head up the stairs, Eros was quiet. She was sorta sad that Sker'Ry didn't mention anything about at least going to find her real parents. But then she remembered what she had said back at the trial, and her shoulders almost slumped some.

Sker'Ry lead stepped up the stairs and into an intersection of hallways in which she continued straight towards another flight of stairs. "You two'll be stayin' towards the top where I can keep an eye on ya til I know that I can at least letcha off on yer own."

~

Addai was uneasy with the warning that Y'iel had left them with. However, when she left, he went to Zealia and eased her into an embrace. "It is alright, Zealia. Surely she will come to understand that things are just...just frustrating as of now. For now, perhaps space is well needed for the best, and you may see her once again. P-perhaps Greisha may even return as well, and we can all discuss and resolve this together. For now...is it safe for us to remain here?"
Zealia found comfort in his embrace, and she sniffled lightly while resting her on his chest. At his question, she sighed softly. "No.... S-She's right.... We... We shouldn't be here... If we want a future together, we need to go to this other place she spoke of." Her teary mismatched eyes looked up at him. "Am I... Am I selfish?"
Top floor, huh? *Rosemary gave a shrug at the room, before she nudged Eros* Looks like we got that room with a view after all. *She turned her attention back to Sker'Ry and spoke* Well it looks like you have a goal set before you. But while you work your way on collecting every bottle known to man, where is this ship's next destination anyway? Sonni said we'd be going... somewhere, but didn't exactly specify the location *Rosemary decided to leave out the discussion of Bonnus and labs as to not drag Sker'Ry into anymore confusion*
"Pfft, it ain't the same, but I guess we could still call it a win," Eros replied to Rosemary, crossing her arms while they followed Sker'Ry through the hallways.

"A few places, actually. There ain't a specific place she said that I'd be droppin' you landlovers off. But apparently, imma be takin' ya out ta Bealai , which is in the direction I was headed anyways. Bout three days off from here. She's lucky, cuz if I wasn't already headin' that way it woulda costed extra."

"Bealai? The hell's that at?" Eros asked.

Sker'Ry paused, looking back at her with a raised eyebrow. "What're ya, sheltered puppies?" She commented. "Bealai's a eastern city a little ways off from 𝒲ángguó, which is where I'm headed. She said that she had to stop by to pick up a few things."

~

"N-no, Zealia, of course not. Not in my eyes, you are not. You have showed me no qualities of a person deemed to be selfish," Addai said. But then he paused, thinking about what Zealia had just said. "How would we get to the place in which she spoke of? She is not here to transport us there."
*Rosemary looked over at Eros with similar curiosity before she nodded* I think I heard of that place. Isn't it where they make that alcohol from rice? Sake wasn't it
Windwakerguy430 commented…
It's ya boy, I Fucking Hate Warehouse Jobs, working in an inferno of a warehouse hace más de un año
"Well to be technical, that's almost half of the places in the east sell the stuff. It's part of their culture accordin' to my pops. He gave me a sorta journal full of stuff that I read through every now and again when I got time. Talks about all kinda stuff. He's been through like, half of the world before he found me, so he's had alot to talk about." Sker'Ry explained.

"Ya ever had some yourself?" Eros asked. "The sake stuff, I mean."

"Nope. That's another reason I'm makin' my way over to 𝒲ángguó aside from taken my crew to the festival. Given'em some time to out from the sea to enjoy themselves. Drank a lil, then a lot, fuck a lil. Then its back on the sea." She started her way up the longer flight of stairs.
“I-I... I don’t know... perhaps if Greisha comes we can a-ask o-or track down Y’iel by tracking down my mom....” She sniffled. “Baby, I really messed up...” Zealia mumbled.
Addai released a sigh, holding her closer to him. "If that is so, then do not worry. I will remain here to help you, a-and if I can convince my teacher to let me remain if it is not resolved by then, then I will." He lifted her face to his. "I am with you, Zealia." He said, wiped at her tears with his thumbs. "You can fix this–we, can fix this. Alright?"
Sounds like my kinda place *Rosemary said, followed by a snicker as she continued* Hopefully we can get something nice. My brother would only drink red wine. No appreciation for things like a nice rum and cola or at least a lager for fucks sake. Maybe when we get there we could grab a few bottles and have ourselves a nice foreign party
Zealia bit her lip, her cheeks puffed from guilt and crying. She sniffled softly and nodded slowly, before leaning in to rest against him again. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put our future in d-danger... I was just... so mad... And... And perhaps even jealous...."

Dahlia scrubbed her teeth thoroughly with her toothbrush, reaching the back of her tongue without any problem. After rinsing her mouth, she was finally able to proceed with her final makeup step which consisted of a cherry gloss. She dug through her closet for a purse that would match her outfit, and once chosen, she made sure she had enough money for both her and the angel she recently met. Before heading out, she popped a piece of mint gum.
"Hell yeah!" Eros said. "Take some of this load off and have a minute to relax for once. Haven't had the chance to do that in a while."

"That's the plan," Sker'Ry opened up the door once they reached the top of the stairs, walking out onto what was the upper deck of the large ship. "Pretty sure the two'ah ya could use a few drinks to knock back. After all, this is ya first day outta prison ain't it?"

On the upper deck, there were fewer people than on the lower deck. A few tables were set up around, being cleaned off by one of the middle aged women that were there wearing cleaning aprons and gloves.

And as they were walking by, Sker'Ry smacked one of them on the ass, causing the woman to blush madly. "Keep up the good work Claire. Looks nice up here."

"Th-thank you, Captain, I-I will." The brunette replied with a stammer, fiddling with her fingers as she watched Sker'Ry continue on.

~

"Jealous?" Addai eyebrows raised, not understanding why she said such a thing. "Zealia, I understand that you are angry, but I do not think that Y'iel is very interested in me."
"T-That's not what I meant..." She twiddled with her fingers. "I-I meant... I meant my mom..." She mumbled. "I haven't seen my mom in forever and now I'm being told she has no memory... And... And Y'iel is at her side more than I am. S-She's getting to see her smile and laugh and..." The nymph sighed. "It's... my fault. I know that. I just... I just want to be a part of her life, you know?"
Addai gave an understanding nod. "I can see why it would upset you so." His brows furrowed some now in thought. "Perhaps we will be able to visit her once we are able to, wherever it is that..she may be now." He let out a sigh. "We should leave. I would not like whatever it is that is such a threat to you and your family to come to us. We can think of something together and come to a solution, especially with your mind and experience with magic."
"I-I'll try contacting Greisha..." Zealia looked up at with him saddened eyes, but an attempt of a smile. She stroked his cheeks softly in thought. "I want to have your children. And we must be safe in order for that to happen... So perhaps... We shouldn't let this chance go." The nymph sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm usually not this dumb." She scratched her head awkwardly, and then attempted to contact Greisha via telepathy.
"I do not believe that you are have been dumb, Zealia. You are just...stressed." Addai assured her. "And..um..I am sure that we will be able to have children of our own in the future," he added, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

However, as Zealia tried to contact Greisha, she would find that the only thing that awaited her was a dead silence.
Yeah, I could use a drink or two. That bars beer just didn't do it fo- *Rosemary stopped immediately when she saw Sker'Ry slapped the woman, blushing a little herself as she looked* You seem to be quite close to your crew, Sker'Ry
"Heh, hehe. I guess ya could say that." Sker'Ry smirked, glancing at Rosemary. "Some a lil closer than others. After all, ain't no ring on this finger. None on theirs either."

Eros took a glance back at the woman that had been called Claire, only to raise an eyebrow when she saw the woman giving at her and Rosemary a death glare while they were on their way. "O...kay.." She said turning back to the conversation.
Must be a wild time *Rosemary said, placing her hand on her ring, but not daring to look down at it* I wasn't really expecting women to be your preference. I'm sure a lot of guys must be disappointed
"My gate swings both ways," Sker'Ry said with a shrug. "Never really find dudes that I like all that much though. My pa always told me that'd I'd prolly find a good woman before I find a good dude anyways. Besides, women sound better in bed. 'Specially when ya hit the right spots."

Eros gulped slightly a this, but she didn't say anything and instead looked away, rubbing her arm awkwardly. Though it did surprise her that SKer'Ry wasn't limited to just a single gender.

Sker'Ry walked them around to where the upper deck quarters were and pushed open a knobless door that led into another hallway. "This is where yer gonna come to findja rooms or whatever. Dunno if either of ya sleep together but all the rooms with double beds are taken, less one of ya don't mind hittin' the floor. Room's all the way down to the left."
Huh. And your going to be keeping an eye on us the whole time? Don't try any funny business. I haven't forgotten that moaning thing *Rosemary chuckled, whether she was joking or being serious was anyone's guess. Once they were told the bedroom situation, Rosemary shouted* Dibs on bed
“Come on.... come on pleeeeaseeee...” Zealia’s brows wiggled when she wasn’t receiving any responses from Greisha. Her ears dropped some more and she sighed again. “Sh-She’s not answering...” And now, she felt sick. Her hands went to her stomach as she closed her eyes. “You’re right... I’m very stressed...” Zealia hated to admit. “But I shouldn’t have taken it out on Y’iel...”
Addai kissed her softly on her lips, sighing into them in a need to comfort her. He took her hands into hers. "Perhaps Greisha is still busy with the task that Y'iel had asked her of. Come, let us go back to the inn and have breakfast. Attempting to focus on an empty stomach will only encourage more stress." He took her hand and began to take her with him back to the inn.

~

"Oh don' worry, yer room is yer room Flower Spice. I don't invade people's privacy." But then Sker'Ry smiked. "Unless of course, they want me to." She said, giving a charming grin and a wink.

Eros had to turned away, already feeling her cheeks starting to heat up some. But when Rosemary tried to say she wanted the bed, Eros scoffed and shook her head. "Like fuck you do! Bed's mine!" She said, already making her way towards the room.
*At the sight of her grin and her wink, Rosemary could already feel her face blushing much harder now, trying her best not to chuckle at the thought. But before she could say anything, Eros was already running to the room, leaving Rosemary behind with Sker'Ry, if only for a brief moment* A bit of privacy, finally *She thought to herself before she turned to Sker'Ry* Thanks again for letting us on board, despite my "insanity"
"Eh, don't sweat it. Ya already paid yer boardin' fee, so as long as that was taken care of ya don't have much else to worry about. Besides, I've had worse aboard." Sker'Ry leaned against the wall a little. "I haven't seen too much crazy outta either of ya yet, so as long as ya don't try anything dumb enough for me ta stick my foot up yer asses, then make yerselves at home n' take a few breathers to settle in."
Zealia followed behind Addai quietly. She gulped, forcing herself to believe that perhaps breakfast would fix things. “I’m sorry I can’t make us breakfast...” She mumbled. “I tried my best to keep the boutique.. but I failed that too.”
I'll refrain from doing anything too stupid *Rosemary said in a joking manner as she followed her down the hall, eventually coming to the opened door that Eros had ran into. Rosemary peeked her head inside, looking around the room, her eyes trailing from one end to the other* Nice place. Way better than the cell I was stuck in
Eros was already looking all around the room herself, for it was much bigger than she had expected. It wasn't exactly anything five star, however, it was better than sleeping out in the cold or one of the inn rooms. And spacious as well. "This ain't too bad. This is enough space for at least, what, three people?"

"I guess ya could say that." Sker'Ry ushered Rosemary into the room before she leaned against the door frame with her shoulder. "I'll see if I can get another bed or somethin' up in 'ere. Ya know, unless either of ya wouldn't mind gettin' in mine." She said jokingly with a chuckle. "I'll be back in a few. Take yer time, look around. And please...take a goddamn shower. Don't need the ship smellin' like cell juice and bad sex." She added before turning to leave them to themselves.

~

"Do not worry about breakfast, love. I had some brought to the room this morning for after we finished our time together in bed. It that had not been uncovered, so it should still be warm enough for us to try to enjoy for the time being." Addai frowned a little. "As for your home, I am sure that if you had know that we would be attacked, you would have been able to protect it."
Yeah, I think I will *Rosemary said as she made her way to the bathroom, looking around the room some more before she stopped at the door frame, looking back at Sker'Ry with a smile* Oh, and one more thing, I also swing both ways. May take you up on that offer *She chuckled in a joking manner before closing the bathroom door behind her, the sound of running water heard shortly after*
Zealia attempted a smile, and instead of following behind him, she quickened to his side and wrapped her arms around his instead. “Thank you, baby. Although I would have expected breakfast before dessert.” She teased playfully, resting her head again his shoulder.

(Y’ielga? XD)
Sker'Ry smirked as she heard the bathroom door close. They got some nice asses, She thought to herself while making her way down the hall, sliding her hands into her pockets as she began to whistle quietly to herself and make her way back towards the deck.

Meanwhile, Eros fell backwards onto the bed, giving a groan of relief that she now had something that was worth sleeping on. "Hurry up with that shower in there so I can't ho in myself! I think your shit smell was contagious!" She said, laughing a little.

~

Addai managed to smile a little after she spoke and gave a brief laugh. "There are rare times where it is good for one to come before the other in a slightly different order. That, was one of those rare times."
*After what felt like almost an hour, Rosemary finally came out of the bathroom, stretching as she let out a sigh. She was dressed in only a bath towel now, falling onto the bed as she kept it around her body before she turned to Eros* Finally. It only took a year to get a real shower, but I finally got it. I never thought I'd miss it so much
"Dude, you smelled like you missed a shower," Eros replied, staring up at the ceiling while she rested on the bed. "Not too hard to believe. I'm just relieved that things are turning out better than I thought they would so far, what with all the shit that's been goin' down." She sat up some. "What do ya think so far?"
*Rosemary kept her eyes on the ceiling, her expression softening into a blank stare before she responded* It's.... a lot to take in, honestly. My fiance was a clone the entire time who was killed by some crazy bitch. The sad thing is... I kinda knew she was dead. I was going off of hope that she was alive, but when that guy, that.... weirdo, told me she was a clone, I was hoping she was alive, but... I guess a part of me already knew she was dead. I told myself that she was waiting for me out there, and I guess, in a sense, Oasis was, but... not the one I knew and loved. But... I've had long enough to deal with it... but that doesn't make it hurt any less. But I can't keep thinking about all the bad. I gotta keep going for everyone's sake
"Not just for everybody else's sake," Eros spoke. "But for your own too. Sometimes ya just gotta say fuck everybody else for a second or two to take care of yourself first. Can't help other people if you can't even help yourself." She paused for a moment, her attention turning back to the ceiling. "I didn't much of anything to try and bring some doubt that Oasis was gone. After I dug that grave and buried her, it was already set in stone for better or worse. It..fucked me up, yeah. But it helped me keep it movin'." She sighed. "And now that Sker'Ry's apart of the equation now I...don't really know."
*Rosemary kept her arms under her head as she kept looking at the ceiling, the light from up top making her eyes squint slightly as she responded* Sounds like you had time to come to that conclusion, what without me making the choices for once. *She was silent for a moment, the sound of distant chatter only heard before she spoke again* What do you think of Sker'Ry? You think she'd be interested in me and my "twin"?
"I guess you could say that. A year's a hell of a lot of time when you got so much shit on your mind. But like ya said, still doesn't make it hurt any less." And then Eros's attention turned towards her when she asked the question, her brows raised in a bit of surprise at her question at first. "Interested? What do you mean interested?"
*Rosemary, turned on her side to look at Eros as she spoke* Oh come on, you know what I mean. Besides, she was staring at you. She thought she was being so cautious about it too *She chuckled. Eros wasn't sure if Rosemary was just curious about Sker'Ry, or if she was trying to change the subject to keep them from staying in a bad mood, but regardless, Rosemary wasn't willing to drop the topic now that she brought it up* Besides, she definitely has all those.... good qualities