windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8351-8400 of 9437

hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
She giggled softly at Eros's playful punch. "I missed you too, Rose." She answered, not really getting the whole counterpart thing. Layla's smile expanded some more when she saw the one on Addai's, however, her thoughts were interrupted once Weiss spoke. "Oh, yes, I'm sorry sir, I did not mean to make you wait. You all must be very tired." Layla guessed, her bushy brows raising some once she saw the dried blood on Weiss's shoulder along with the mess both Eros and Zealia were in. "Will you be alone or roommates with someone? We only have one single available, I'm not sure for who it was."
hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Well can we tell the single to like ya know, fuck off?" Eros asked in a joking manner. But she was serious about her statement. "I'll take the room if ya don't mind. And by the way, I'm not Rose." She added, scratching her head.

Addai's brows furrowed. "Excuse me Rosemary–"

"I AM NOT, Rosemary," Eros growled this time.

"–I also want the singular room if it will be available. I need time to think over the events of today."

Eros scoffed as if he had said something to offend him. "Look hash brown, no offense, but I'm pretty sure you don't. Room's mine."

"....But I do." Addai insisted.
cosmic_fusions commented…
why continue to make zealia even más sad xD hace más de un año
"I-I can see if maybe we can sort out a few arrangements if it will only be for a night or two." Layla peered in to prevent a fight from unfolding. But her brows furrowed some at Eros's denial of being Rosemary.

Zealia's ears lowered some when she heard Addai's request. Her lips pouted in disagreement, however, she wouldn't go against his wishes even if that meant missing out the last few hours of their small anniversary. "...Don't forget to scrub behind the ears." Zealia managed to let out a soft exhale of a laugh toward Addai since she wouldn't be there to do so for him. She gave him a humble smile and kissed his lips softly.

Jr. rolled his eyes at the careless couple. "I'll stay with my sister."

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh, I'm not staying with either a psychotic artifact or a lost princess."

"Sorry dad, you might just have to." Layla muttered. "And you, sir?" She asked Weiss.
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Well Flynn, looks like you're gonna be bunking with the lost princess and the psycho *She turned to Flynn with a smirk on her face* Boy, you must be a real killer with the ladies. I take it Franziska was the one who made the moves, not you *She chuckled, patting his shoulder in a joking manner*
*As Nithloraul teased, Ophelia stepped in front of Layla, a light blush on her cheeks* Actually, Layla, if you do not mind.... I would like to share your room so we can get to know each other better. If you are to marry Oswald like Rosemary said you would one day, then I would like to know my sister. We could braid our hair, discuss of interests, and practice sword strikes. I believe Rosemary called it a... sleepover
last edited hace más de un año
"Morons," Weiss muttered in response to Addai and Eros's back and forth, but didn't say anything further after Layla had added in her own option to them. That is, until she spoke to him directly. His gaze slowly shifted from the others and to her now, and there was something about the way that he looked at her that made it seem as if they were the only ones there for a moment even though he kept one of his eyes closed.
"The somewhere close, but far enough away from them." He answered her question dully. "Is there another inn anywhere near by?"
Layla managed to giggle softly at his comment regarding where he would like to stay. But at his question about another inn, she shook her head. "I think we may have an extra singular one available. However, its the maid's dormitory and it's pretty small. But don't worry, it's clean and I won't be using it if it means helping a client." She reinforced with a small smile. It was only until Layla spoke to Weiss was she able to notice his closed eye. Layla wanted to ask a question regarding it, but decided to keep it to herself. "Your winking eye is telling me that perhaps you would enjoy the room"

But then a large blush expanded across her face once she heard Ophelia. "W-What? I-I never said that, I-I don't even like Oswald---" The blush grew even bigger. "I-I can offer you my apartment outside of the inn, b-but discussing that... stuff... is um, awkward. With someone older, very older than you o-of course..." She stammered awkwardly. "I-I think my dad would miss you if you left, ha ha..." She tried switching the conversation, in which Flynn immediately denied.
"Under this eye is far from something that would want to wink, let alone express anything enjoyable," Weiss told Layla in regards to her curiosity. "If you wouldn't mind hurrying with the rooms or what not, that would be great."

Meanwhile Eros was blinking at almost everything that came from Layla's mouth about who she was speaking to and her "liking" Oswald.
Layla's smile turned into an awkward and crooked one, hiding the gap between her teeth once her plump lips closed. "Right sir, of course. My apologies." The maid gave somewhat of a bow before she quickly left Ophelia's side. "Follow me!" She told everyone. And quickly, just how she was trained, she began to drop off the guests into their rooms, handing them the keys and explaining what was included within the area.

Flynn hurried into his room to claim what side of the bed he wanted before anyone else would since he was sharing. And Zealia was more than just sad having to witness her lover take his own room rather than sleep with her. She wondered if sometime later she could sneak in and just make sure he was okay. But for now, she would have to share a room with her brother. Something she hadn't done in a couple of years ever since she was kicked out of the Quartz mansion. As Layla led them to the single rooms, they were more separated from the others, the maid's room being completely on the other side and almost the size of a small closet. The largest one standing was for Eros, but the tight one that was available Layla offered to Weiss.
Addai hurried into his room once it had been shown to him and closed the door behind him, letting out a heavy sigh along with a groan before he went to the bed and dropped down onto it.

"Yes, hell yeah!" Eros said grinned some when she was given the larger room, turning to Weiss and sticking her tongue out.

Weiss only glared at her childish behavior and continued with Layla to the smaller one that was offered to him. He let out a silent sigh, deciding to accept the offer for now. After all, he had been in worse and much left comfortable spaces to have to sleep in.
Hmm... If I must *Ophelia nodded* Just remember that I'm always ready to talk if you have any questions about commitment *She opened her door and stepped in, giving her a wave, as if she didn't hear Layla say she didn't like Oswald*
Layla stopped once they arrived, and she opened her small closet sized room that had a bathroom right besides the bed. However, the room was extremely clean and neat. The human turned to Weiss while extending the key towards him. “There are extra blankets and soap up here.” She pointed at the cabinets above the bed. “I know there isn’t a phone for room service but I’ll make sure to stick around and you can just call me. I’m Layla.” She gave a small bow with her head. “I’d be more than happy to serve you.”

Flynn has claimed his side of the bed. But then he noticed there were two in there so he took a full one. “This is MINE. Artifact, you sleep with lost princess.”
*The Nithloraul turned her head in a confused state, a fake frown on her face as she spoke* Aww, but Flynn, don't you want some company. I could read you a story until you fall asleep. And besides, Ophelia has already pointed a knife at me on several occasions. I don't think she wants me near her
Weiss was quiet for a while after Layla introduced herself, his open eye watching the small bow that she gave. He only spoke when his hand finally moved to retrieve the key from her. “Thank you. But I won't need any of your services here.” He slid the key into the door and gave it twist to unlock it. He was already heading into the room, but stopped just as he was about to close the door. “My name..is Weiss.”
And with that, he closed the door behind him quietly and started to look around the room.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Layla has now become a typical protagonist from a horrible yet popular book series. She's got all these guys and no idea what to do XD hace más de un año
Weiss, Oswald, that one guy who was there who's name I already forgot (Forgot! I did read this time!). What to do? XD hace más de un año
“Weiss? That’s a nice name—“ Her shoulders drooped some when he shut the door. Twiddling her fingers, she still spoke. “Good night, Weiss.” She said politely before exiting the perimeter.

“No! I don’t want any of you freaks near me! My bed, MINE!” He hissed.
Ugh, fine *The Nithloraul turned to sleep in Ophelia's bed, who had already placed her sword next to her, to keep her out of it. The Nithloraul was left with a frown as she retorted* You both are mean
Weiss was going towards his bed until he herd Layla tell him goodnight. He stopped and glanced back at the door, and right before he was about to grant her the same, he stopped himself.
Why did he care? If anything, why did he even tell her thank you to began with? He could have just gone into the room and left it at that. He shook the thoughts from his head, brushing them away while he changed his course and went to the bathroom instead to clean himself up, as well as make an attempt to clean away the blood that stained his shirt.
“Well, I mean... the floor is still available...” Flynn mumbled, shifting now in his own bed.

Layla looked around at the rooms that she had introduced the new guests. She too was about to hit the hay until she realized she couldn’t and that her job was actually 24/7. Her old job she was fired from at least she was able to leave after cleaning the kitchen. And her maid uniform wasn’t helping the cold she felt either. She leaned against a wall between the rooms, her thoughts now more on the people she hadn’t seen for a long while.
*The Nithloraul gave a stern look before she groaned* Fine... *With that, she snatched Flynn's blanket from his bed* But I'm taking this *And then reached over to Ophelia's bed and took her pillows* And this *The Nithloraul threw her bundle onto the floor and quickly fell ontop and buried herself in her mount of blankets and pillows*
Upon entering the bathroom, Weiss was already pulling off his armor, having to take his time doing so since some of his wounds were still open. He leaned against the wall some, tugging off his shoulder plates while turning on the water to the sink. He closed his eyes now to take in the peace and quiet that was now around him, and with that, thoughts of what they were going to have to do–what he was going to have to do, started flooding into his mind. The events of the past few days weighed in as well.

-

Addai was now in his bed, his arms resting behind his head and his eyes stuck to the ceiling. His feet was hanging off the bed more than they would even back in Zealia's bed. But at the moment, that was the least of the many things that were bothering him now.

He would have to leave tomorrow, whether he liked it or not. What made it worse now was that he would have to do so while Zealia was still in danger. And not just Zealia, but her cousin, her brothers, her family. And then there were more strange people that were there now, and he wasn't even sure how they were involved in any of it at all.

He moved around restlessly until he ended up sitting up all together, rubbing his temple softly in attempt to ease his thoughts.

-

And then there was Eros, who had did the first thing that came to mind, which was getting in the shower. She stood under the hot water, her hair hanging over her face. Her forehead rested against the wall in front of her, the water sliding down her back. She sobbed quietly, little by little the hurt she felt within her coming out in tears and sorrow. Her hands clenched into fists, her jaw tightening as every single thought about the one that had been lost like a stab in her chest.
I should have been there...I should have fucking been there.

Her thoughts scowled her. She should have been there to protect her. She should have just answered the question.
She could have stayed. Things could have been different. But they're not. And she's gone.

Gone...
*In the cells of Fre, Rosemary was up throughout the night, looking up at the ceiling of her dark cell. Oswald had already fallen asleep, but Rosemary was wide awake, thinking about her plans and thinking about everyone outside. Ossiana and Enricho had been suffering endlessly in their lives due to the selfishness and cruel intentions of others, and now their children were suffering because of their misfortune. Helga and Weizen were still a mystery to her, and she couldn't even be with her adopted family without dragging them into this conflict. Judissia was still nowhere to be found. And now Bonnus, despite lacking her past influence, has nothing but malicious intent and she plans on stopping it. Rosemary could only think that she had nothing to go on. She had no idea what Bonnus' true plan was, what Kahni was doing working with her, how many more abominations she had working, and what her next step would be. All Rosemary knew was that Oasis was still alive out there, somewhere, and that Oriocho still needed to be helped. Rosemary didn't care about getting at Owensport for revenge, not anymore. She only cared about stopping their corruption from hurting those close to her. It felt as though despite her anguish only hours ago, Rosemary was filled with more determination, a drive pushing her to keep moving. She fell face forward toward the ground, her hands catching her, and already, started to do push ups. She had one week to wait, and so she decided to train to get stronger until then. She wasn't going to make anymore mistakes if she could help it. She didn't want to mope about, to let herself be a fool and make more mistakes, and to give up at the slightest inconvenience. She was going to save Oriocho, she was going to stop Bonnus and she was going to put an end to Owensport. That was all that she could think about now
A nice big healthy post with a lot of variety from development to mood setting, and all written por me with a page long paragraph......................... Must've hired a phantom writer to do it for me hace más de un año
Let me fix that. "Rosemary felt stupid. She started to exercise cause she felt bad and wanted to be better. She did push ups and got stronger" hace más de un año
As Addai wrestled with his thoughts, a small gist of pink smoke appeared in front of him, one that smelled like coconut and roses. When it slowly vanished, a scroll fell onto his lap. Upon opening it, he was met with familiar handwriting of his lover.

Hey Addai,

I know we're just a room away from each other, but I just wanted to remind you how grateful I am to have you as a part of my life. We have yet to be together for a long period, however every hour I spend with you feels like a year. I apologize today couldn't go as planned, but I promise sooner than later we'll make up for it. I don't know if you'll still want to see me before your departure, but I want you to leave with the reminder of how much I love you and your heart. Thank you for dealing with me and my idiot siblings. I promise they're not all that bad. And I know I said I hated you calling me a zucchini or a cabbage, but... I'm really going to miss it (tell anyone that and I will pull your ribcage out of your throat).

Love you <3

Z. Quartz"

And the moment Addai finished reading it, the scroll folded itself again neatly. Then again. Then some more until it twisted in distinct shapes until it formed two beings out of paper kissing each other. One obviously bigger than the other, who represed Addai with the ink dots as his skin, meanwhile some of the shredded pieces as Zealia's curly hair.

Layla tapped her fingers lightly, looking around the halls momentarily before she concluded that she was in the clear from any other workers. She sighed, finally being able to slouch some and rest her legs while leaning against one of the walls.
Addai was rubbing at his face until he inhaled a little of the pink smoke by accident while he was in the middle of inhaling for a sigh. When he saw the note, he stared at it with brows furrowed as he picked it up the scroll to read it. His eyes went across each of the written words in just below a skim, and when he reached the end, he felt a bit unsettled by her threat towards him.

When he wanted to read over it again, he found that he couldn't, and instead watched the scroll fold itself over and over until it shaped itself in a manner that reminded him of origami. He couldn't help but smile some at what it represented.

But in the same instance, he didn't know what was going to be best or worse for him. Seeing Zealia before he left, or making his departure without a goodbye. He fell back onto the bed, his eyes returning to the ceiling as he started to ponder.

((Alright, so first timeskip then xD?))
yeth baby xD hace más de un año
*YES!!!!!!!!!!*
"It's not nice to spy on people." Wiezen Jr. muttered as he floated in the air with his legs crossed, reading a book the inn provided. He glanced at his sister who had her large ear pressed against the wall that eventually was connected to Addai's room.

"I-I-It's not spying! I-I'm not reading his thoughts or have a camera on him! I-I'm just listening, that's all!" Zealia said in her defense with a small blush. "I'm just making sure h-he's okay and breathing well and isn't having a panic attack or asthma, you know?"

Wiezen Jr. rolled his eyes. "Right."
~ A Week A Half Later: Grand Court of Fre ~

"Guilty."

"Guilty."

"Guil–TY."

"Guiiilty~"

"The community trial is hereby over with the accused rendered guilty. I will now commence the forty-eight hour recess that was asked for prior to the beginning of this trial." The judge's gavel struck against the round soundblock that it was meant for. "Return the presumed convicts to their prison cells until their next trial and or further notice."

The guards stepped forward, the one's of the court being dressed in colorful garbs and light armor plates. There were four of them in total along with two knights that accompanied them. They took a hold of Rosemary and Oswald's chains and began to unlock their cuffs from the thick pole of still that they had been locked to in the center of the room. Afterwards, they pulled them towards the door to be escorted back to where they had been brought from.

The voices of the grand jury as well as the hundreds upon hundreds of people that were present spoke in mumbles, a select few of them cursing at Rosemary and Oswald without question.

~

"C'mon, where are they already?" Eros complained. "I'm ready to go! If we've finally got a lock on her then we should be pickin' up our fuckin' feet and movin' our asses!" She growled, scratching through her hair out of irritation. "And why do we have to where these itchy clothes?!" She said, gesturing to the cloak of wool that she wore with scratching hands.

"Unless you want freeze to death, then you should be grateful. Now will you shut up already?" Weiss's eyes narrowed at her. But he couldn't help but to be annoyed himself.

It had been a week since their skirmish with Bonnus's clones back at what was surely only rubble left to call the boutique. And the entire week they had been searching. Even with Zealia's help, tracking Carlyle wasn't as easy as a task as they had originally thought. It turned out that the locket that was being used as a medium to track her had been hexed with powerful magic that cast a curse of ailments. But what became the problem was that a demon had also been sealed within as protection against the very thing that they had been attempting to do.
They had been able to take care of it after some time with Weiss and Eros handling the demon accordingly while Zealia and her brother was tasked with breaking the curse. Which also took a bit of time.

And now they awaited the sibling or siblings, whichever it were to be, to join them while they waited a few blocks away from the inn that they had been staying in.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Sidenote, this timeskip won't last long. hace más de un año
Nah, unlike tu mean bunch, I respond to your posts XD hace más de un año
But understood, no one will amor Layla. I'll send her rape dad to greet her instead XD hace más de un año
I knew I should've just ran when I had the chance *Rosemary cursed to herself. She turned to Oswald, who was already prepared for this verdict, turning his attention to Rosemary* You going to be okay?
Oh, yeah *Rosemary said in a sarcastic tone* I'm going to be sent to a place where I'll be experimented on, tortured for information, and then hung in front of thousands for being a traitor to a country and all cause of your genius speech about "I'm practically not a prince. I'm no different than any of you civilians"! The fuck did that have to do with the trial
Well it sounded good in my head, alright *Oswald said in a stern voice* We have a whole country against us. I doubt they were ready to listen
*Rosemary groaned* Why didn't you just stay quiet like I did? Now I got to think of a great plan to break my ass out of here, or I guess, accept death and hope you can get saved before your execution and hope even more that Fre doesn't take this as espionage and go to war with some country

*Enricho found himself in the empty labs of Bonnus' experiments, searching hard for any clues where she could be. It was hard enough to sneak inside, but he had remained hidden for a full week, searching high and low for any clue as to where she could be, and maybe, find out where Oasis was as well*

*As everyone was gathered, The Nithloraul had approached them, as she was exploring the town, drinking her 17th cup of coffee within the past hour, already looking amongst the group* Greetings, everyone. How goes things in the land of the miserable. *She gave a smiled greeting to everyone* Weiss, Quartz children *But the moment she got to Eros, her happy attitude vanished. It was like a cold chill blew over before she spoke* ..... you... *And with that, she went back to smiling* I wish you all luck on your trip... most of you, that is. Won't give any names, but I hope one of you dies a violent death. As for the rest, good luck
"We're here." Wiezen Jr. spoke right behind Eros who was scratching herself. His arm was wrapped around Zealia, who it seemed he had to force her to get out of bed. Ever since Addai left, she felt something within her did too. Her hair wasn't combed out into its neat curls like usual, and instead it was just thrown into a messy bun.

She appeared moments during Eros was complaining about her cloak, in which without saying a word, she switched her own luxurious one she made herself for the one Eros was currently making. And then she handed Weiss what she had been working on and improving, which was a new greyish-black eyepatch designed with magic. It was made out of fine cotton yet had imprints of gold and steel outlines.
"Good luck with trying to escape your sentence. Or even the prison for that matter. You'll be burned alive before you even try to get back outside the prison. Hell, you should be grateful that you're even getting a trail to start with."

"Bunch of lunatic losers. Sounds like paying the time's got'em scared." One of the other guards commented.

As the guards were heading towards the tall bronze brown doors of the courtroom, they were already opening to reveal that more of the knights awaited them outside. But there was one in particular that was already heading towards them now, and it was no other than the man who had stormed Oswald's ship and captured them in the first place.

Clillin approached them slowly, yet the briskness in his steps could be seen which was accompanied by the look of urgency that he had on his face. When he reached him, he looked from Oswald, then to Rosemary before stepping passed them and rushing into the courtroom without a word.

And as Rosemary and Oswald were escorted out, they could see Clillin heading towards the judge and motioning for the grey-haired man to come to a halt before he got too far.

~

Eros paid no mind to Nithloraul when she approached them from doing whatever she had been doing prior. She didn't do so much as even look in her direction while she continued to complain to Weiss. That is, until she heard Jr.'s voice. She whipped around fast to face him, almost glaring at him and Zealia. "It's about damn time!" She exclaimed. "Both of you were supposed to be here TWO HOURS ago." She paused for a moment to look at the cloak that had been swapped with the one of wool that she had before. "Also, thanks."

Weiss didn't take the eyepatch immediately when it was presented to him. But of course, he eventually retrieved it from Zealia. And though reluctant to have to wear something made by a Quartz, he put it on to finally cover his closed eye.
Oh look, it's General Hardass, come to grace us with- *Rosemary was already prepared to give him a series of mocking insults, only to come to a stop once she saw him walk passed, a look on his face before she turned to Oswlad* what the hell was that all about

*The Nithloraul kept her smile as she looked over the group, but in a matter of seconds, Eros could hear... something within her head. It felt like she was talking through her mind, yet something about it felt unnatural, almost malicious. The Nithloraul's voice spoke within her mind, as the Nithloraul kept eye contact with Eros, her eyes squinting, but her smile remaind, but her cold tone said something else* Don't ignore me. What happened in Fre? What happened to Ossiana and her husband and children! Tell me. Now!
"You're welcome..." Zealia mumbled as she watched Weiss adjust his eyepatch on.

"We would have been here two hours ago if Zealia wasn't BAWLING HER EYES OUT." He glared at his sister who crossed her arms.

"Sorry..." She apologized with lowering ears. "But we're here now, and that's what matters..." She said in a gloomy voice. "Jr. has an extra cloak for you if you want, Weiss... And I called Elijah but I doubt he is coming..."
Oswald and Rosemary were shoved back into the wagon that they had been brought from once the guards and knights got them there, the steel barred door slamming shut behind them. However, the wagon didn't start moving immediately as it had done when they had first been taken from their cells.

~

Weiss shook his head. "I'd rather not. And besides the fact of that, we've already stood here wasting time thanks to having to wait for the both of you." He said.

The yellow orbs that were Eros's eyes narrowed, the color of them darkening. "I'll ignore whoever I damn well please, artifact," She said, no longer calling her by her name, nor did she bother speaking back through telepathy. Instead, she spoke sharply and straightforwardly. "If you don't know by now then your a little late crawlin' from under your rock. And with all this shit considered, I'm not in the mood to go off recappin' shit either. So you can fuck right off comin' at me like ya want beef, cuz I got plenty of shit to deal with as is." And with that, she dismissed herself from the conversation.
"I apologize on behalf of my sister." Wiezen Jr. said in a monotone voice.

"Eeeeeerroooooooossss...." Zealia whined as they argued. "Can we not?" Her ears drooped some more. "This isn't healthy for either of you! And less for any of us!" She unexpectedly hugged her with a sniffle. "Addai wouldn't want us to be fighting!"

At this, her brother rolled his eyes.

Oh, no, I don't want any beef, I'm not hungry *The Nithloraul spoke telepathically, her smile wavering in the slightest bit before she continued* But what I know is that your here, Rosemary is gone, and Oasis, from what you said, is dead. I won't blame you for that, but I know you were born from Macross, an abomination that deserves death. Ossiana has suffered enough, and then there's you. I don't know what happened to Rosemary that resulted in your birth, but I know you talk about her like she's the worst thing ever, all cause she doesn't "accept" you. You were born into her mind, mocked her, and left her in foreign country when she needs someone right now. I won't act like she is justified in what she did, but she's a scared girl. Still small mentally. I won't stop you, you're useful for now. But now this. You are still a piece of Macross and, in case you haven't noticed, I am an expert in killing spawns of mistakes on this earth. The moment you outlive your usefulness, you will die. I promise you that *The Nithloraul then spoke again, looking among the group about Eros* Sheesh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, am I right? Well, I won't keep you all here anymore. I have to speak with Layla about the bedroom sheets. Have a safe trip you lot *And with that, she just waved and smiled*

*Oswald sat down, not even taking notice of the wagon not moving, sighing, before he looked up at Rosemary* Did you talk with Ossiana yet?
*Rosemary shook her head* No, haven't even found her. It's good that Oasis is still out there, but... Ossiana having no way of finding her child, and not even able to see her husband... Enricho is usually the one that keeps her going, but... Man, why'd she have to split with him in the first place. I love that scorpion tailed woman, but god, she just does the craziest shit
Yeah, unlike you *Oswald said as he looked out the wagon*
You know what I mean *Rosemary said, before she asked her own question* What about you? Aren't you even a little sad for Levi
*Oswald shrugged* His death was shocking, but he isn't truly dead. He wasn't born to die. Besides, I'm sure fate will change anyway. For all we know, my path to Levi is already lost. And... a noblewoman... I already feel like he was lying to me
Yeah, you prefer your girls to be more sunbaked. Maybe a slight gap in the teeth that gives them that nerd charm. Oh, and a waist that is quite nice, I must add
Okay, shut up now *Oswald said, before finally shouting* Hey, what's taking this wagon so long? I'd like to get on with questioning my mortality some time today
Weiss was about to say something else to both Jr. and Zealia until he was interrupted blatantly.

"Yeah yeah yeah, save it all for the stack that you're gonna shove up your ass later," Eros said and picked at her fingernails out of boredom while Nithloraul spoke in her mind. But then she stepped forward until they were face to face. "But lets get one thing straight. You like to run your mouth about a loooot of nothin'. Like a lot of people who take a step and think its a mile. You don't know shit about me. Wanna talk about me being a "Spawn of Macross" or whatever the fuck? You of all people? A servant? A SER, VANT. I mean come on, are you serious? Get off my damn back why dontcha and take a good look in the mirror. You're nothing but a tool that thinks that just because it's got a mouth that its anything more than just that. You're under the foot of the Ancient Ones, and you think you got the nerve to criticize me on where I come from?" She gave a scoff. "I'm here because I ain't a fuckin' idiot like Rose. I'm here because I'm NOT Rosemary, and I got a score to settle. You're here because some geezer made the mistake of thinkin' that you were worth anything. You talk all of this shit about being an expert on killin' mistakes right? Then how about you go off yourself. Because threats won't getcha anywhere with me. Especially ones from a damn self-righteous skankbag of a fake god's toy." She shrugged Zealia off of her roughly.
She turned and look at everyone now. "Anyone else? Huh? Anyone else got some shit to spew in my ears from the asshole they call a mouth? Anybody else got somethin' to say about a fuckin' Macross? Because I'm ALL fuckin' ears!" The more she spoke, the more anger filled her voice.

~

The wagon continued to be still, some of the guards and knights looking at one another. Even they seemed to be uncertain about what was going on now that Clillin had showed up. But then they straightened as two of the knights were called into the courtroom, and they moved quickly to see what duty they had to fulfill.
"Eros, please!" Zealia finally shouted so that she would quiet down. She placed her hands on her sister's and looked her directly in the eyes, despite some faint tears of her own remaining. "Y-You can't be taking things too seriously, or else it'll distract you! I promised myself to Addai that I would try and level things between everyone. You don't have the time or energy to be wasting it on this, right?" She sniffled some with a frown. "You're better than this." She said despite not truly knowing. "Any sister of mine would be."
*The Nithlorual stood perfectly still, listening, before she thought to Eros* I know enough. Bring anymore suffering to Ossiana and her family and I'll kill you myself. And why do you think I'm working with these Ancient Morons? A chance at mortality, of course. I told you, I'm an expert. But you do have one thing right.. You aren't Rosemary. You'll never be Rosemary. You're just a dirty copy. I don't like you. And I doubt anyone here does. Anyone who does, they like Rosemary. Not you. Instead of insulting her for her faults, maybe be there for her and help her change. But you could just run away. Again. If you hadn't maybe Oasis would still be here *And with that, she cut her connection before sighing* Wow, grouchy, I see. No wonder Rosemary kept you a secret for so long. Oh well, have fun on your trip. Try not to die. *The Nithloraul waved them off as she walked off, taking another drink of her coffee*

*Oswald gave a groan as he sat back down* We'll die of old age before we even get executed
A preferably alternative if you ask me *Rosemary said with a shrug, leaning back with her legs crossed, before she spoke* You wonder what Eros is doing?
Aside from insulting you at every possibility, hoping that you will die so she can take your place
Hey, that's not... exactly what she's like. You're... half right *Rosemary said with a shrug. She decided to tell Oswald about Eros some time ago, and though he found it impossible to believe, he informed Rosemary that he knew that one time Rosemary came on the ship with a different tone of voice, slightly longer hair, and different personality entirely that it was some sort of magic trick, but thought it was a prank by his siblings and not a full copy of Rosemary*
Eros's eye twitched before she yanked her hands away from Zealia's. "It's gonna take more than some bitch with a upper lip to distract me from what I need to do." Her glare went to Nithloraul again. "And you can go fuck right off." She pushed passed Zealia now. "Weiss if we're gonna go let's go." She began to grit her teeth now, hanging on to every word that the artifact said, them being like fuel into an already burning fire.

"And this...is why I would have preferred handling things myself." Weiss said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "We're going to be heading north into the arctics."

~

The knights that had gone into the courtroom suddenly came rushing out, barking orders to some of the nearby guards and motioning them to follow as they hurried off.

Clillin appeared at the entrance of the courthouse speaking to another one of the knights in a heated discussion before handing him a letter that was in a dark grey envelope. "Make haste. Take it to the King." He saw the knight off, and then started towards the wagon.
Wow, what a horrible and unjustified perra Nithloraul is. I'm glad Flynn hates her guts and sees her as subhuman XD hace más de un año
Zealia blinked in surprise and the commentary she was thrown by her own sister, in which made her lower her ears even more and deepen her frown. She thought back to when Rosemary refused to stay with her in the breakfast, and was now disappointed that perhaps Eros shared that same state of mind. She glanced at Jr. briefly before looking at Weiss. "S-Sorry, I'm usually not that distractive..." She apologized. "I-I'm ready to take on any challenge."
*Rosemary peaked her head from the wagon, leaning against it with her arms crossed from passed the bars as she spoke to Cilian with a smirk on her face* So what's all that about? We're in here, so we didn't do it, but I'm sure that bitch Bonnus set us up there too. Well, if you're here for questions, we got zero answers.

*The Nithloraul returned to the house, setting the cup aside as she spoke* Layla, I need some sheets for my room... And I need you to set the sheets up so I can learn how to do it without bugging you a fourth time this week
"At least that's what you've been telling yourself." Weiss replied to Zealia, already turning away from her. But when he saw that Eros was already still walking ahead, he watched her with a blank expression for a few seconds before he started after her silently.

Eros walked ahead of the group, her eyes staring ahead while they burned with a glare. Her fists were clenched hard enough for her palms to bleed, her fingertips morphing back and forth nonstop. She doesn't know shit! Nothin' but a fucking woman poser! None of them know anything! Not a single fuckin' thing! Nothing! She chuckled to herself out of anger. And then she began to remember. Rosemary this, Rosemary that–if they like her so much then they can all rot together for all I fuckin' care!
She felt herself becoming angrier and angrier, her nerves starting to bend. And then a thought started to settle into her head, almost causing her to snap. However, she remained silent and kept to herself.

~

"Well then I'm afraid that you're in for some disappointment." Clillin said firmly. "With the permission of the king himself, I'm going to be the one who will be speaking as your attorney upon your next trial. Someone has come forward to testify against you in fully." As he said this, there was a sense of alertness within his voice. Something that said that something wasn't right. And his next few words confirmed it. "We will be speaking, starting tomorrow. I'd suggest that whatever either of you believe in, you start praying that you have some answers before the next trial. Because if not, then this person is going to put the nail into your coffins." And with that, he walked passed the wagon to tell the one in charge to get it moving to the prison.
Wait, what?! Attorney?! *Rosemary peeked her head from the bars as she called out* Wait, you can't be serious!? And what answers aside from what we already told you!? Do you really think we stand a chance with these circumstances
Give it up, Rosemary. *Oswald said as he leaned back in his seat* Let's just go back to thinking about your plan and wait for our inevitable deaths
Both Wiezen Jr. and Zealia could feel the anger emitting from Eros despite her silence. However, Zealia refrained from saying anything this time and instead just remained silent, following the group at the back. Her brother took note to talk to Eros once she calmed down and they weren't in such a dire situation.
Now that COLA acknowledges me, tu can ignore my posts again XD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
"acknowledge". Kind of a strong term there hace más de un año
tu acknowledged me as much as someone acknowledges an ant passing on the sidewalk hace más de un año
The wagon suddenly lurched forward without warning, throwing both Rosemary and Oswald into the back of it as it took off. And unlike during their first time going to Chelai, they got back to the prison in what seemed like no time at all. And the first thing that could be noted almost immediately was that there were many more guards than there had been in the passed week, as well as an extra number of knights.

~

It was Weiss that ended up catching up to Eros until he was closer behind her, but he didn't speak even as he was close enough that he knew that she would hear him. He ensured that he kept enough distance however.

Eros had started to mutter to herself some of the foulest things that her mind was able to conjure. "Some fuckin' people.....fuckin' pieces shit." She could feel herself getting more heated, and only after saying a few more things under her breath did she turn around to Weiss suddenly. "Where the fuck are we goin' Weiss?!"

"North."

"North WHERE?! Where the hell is north!? Can't we just teleport to where she is or whatever the fuck?!"

"Yes. We can teleport to another country where we know little to nothing or where who we're looking for is, nor if we already have enemies there waiting for us to arrive if they've already gotten there first." Weiss answered sarcastically. "The amulet was only able to get us so far in our mission, not to mention that Carlyle is on the move as well. We still don't know where she is, just what vicinity she may be in."

"Are fucKING SERIOUS?!" Eros let out a groan that sounded as if it were about to boarder on her screaming all together. But instead, she started to walk further ahead.
*Rosemary's eyes gazed across the vast prison, her brow raising before she spoke out, to anyone, who was willing to answer her* Hey, what's going on? Why does there feel like a lot of tension

*Nithloraul, paying no mind to the rules of the hotel, lept over the counter and moved into the back room, looking for Layla* Hello, I'm looking for the dark skinned maid named Layla. I need more sheets
"Hey, quiet you!" One of the guards yelled while Rosemary and Oswald were being transferred from the hands of the knights and into theirs. Rosemary and Oswald were escorted in a rush all the way back to their cells, the guards not hesitating with jabbing them hard in their spines with pike-like spears whenever they tried to stop or slow down their work.
“So....” Zealia began quietly, although enough to hear. “Are you liking the patch so far?” She was going to ask something else until another voice interrupted her.

“—GUYSSS!! GUYYYYSSS!!!!” The voice of the familiar inn maid was heard. Layla quickly hurried toward them in a run despite her uniform which consisted of a tight skirt and uncomfortable shoes. She held a small basket that drifted a delicious aroma. Panting as she recovered from the jog, she handed it to who she assumed was in charge. “I-I made you guys beignets for your travel—th-theyre fresh!” She spoke quickly since she knew she had to return to work. “Just something to tide y’all over until your return! I gotta go now, sorry. Oh, ILIKEYOURPATCHMRWEISS!” She said quickly as she dashed back to the inn where her next chores awaited her.
..... Okay, Jade, I'm thinking about grabbing the bottle again XD hace más de un año
Will someone just answer my que- OW! The fuck!? *Rosemary shouted as she was jabbed in the hip, already groaning as she moved forward, no longer seeing a point in asking any questions, as she looked around at all the guards moving fast. Rosemary just groaned and thought* This day can not be more of a pain in the ass
Weiss was about to tell Eros that she needed to perhaps calm down so that when they needed to think clearer she would be ready. However, he was interrupted by Zealia, who was then interrupted by Layla's sudden arrival. When he was ironically given the basket, he raised an eyebrow.

"Huh, beignets, the fuck is beignet? Sounds stupid," Eros muttered, for she hadn't stopped like everyone else had when Layla had caught up to them.

However, it was Layla's last couple of words that almost caught Weiss's attention. He glanced back at her while she was going back towards the inn, but didn't keep his eyes looking for to long before they were looking ahead of him.

~

When they reached Rosemary and Oswald's cells, which were further within the prison than the ones they had been in when they had first arrived, the guards pushed them in and slammed their doors shut. Minutes later, they were then joined by the four knights from before along with a mage dressed in bright red robes.

"Ensure that they remain secure and that no one that isn't of this country enters this ward. Prepare to have them escorted to the Under Ward on the morrow."
dont make fun of smol layla's beignets xD hace más de un año
*Rosemary turned immediately as she was pushed, giving a scoff as the cell doors shut* I can walk, you know! *Rosemary leaned against the bars of her cell as she spoke to the guards watching over them* Can someone please tell me what's going on before I throw a fit? Why is everyone on high alert. It's like some scary terrorist from the west is coming or some shit
"You're already here." One of the guards commented snidely. "Throw as many fits as you want. The only thing that's going to fit is either your head under an ax or your corpse in a grave after its done rotting in a cell."

"Don't entertain an ignorant soul," a knight spoke firmly to the guard from where he was, his expression calm and his tone bare. "Those who dig their graves with their tongues will only have a deeper hole awaiting them when the time comes."