windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8201-8250 of 9437

hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
Nothing will help them *Kristoff said sternly* And we have no time to help them. I grow impatient with each moment you waste. Kill them now!

*Oswald was knocked back into his chair from the blunt force, already feeling the weakness in his body as he started to feel the effects. He tried to keep his eyes open, to stop make sure nothing else would happen, but only ended up going into a comatose slumber*
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia’s nose scrunched some at Weiss’s comment, and she rolled her eyes. But then she jolted some when she felt another crash, advising her clones upstairs in her room to set up their own forcefield with Addai. And they did so, assuring he was in the center and protected.

Flynn glanced at Ophelia, then at Kristoff, then back at her. He released a weary sigh. “Fine....” he mumbled, until he realized he had to speaker louder. “Whatever. Kill them. But make it fast.”
*Ophelia stared at Flynn in shock* F-Flynn, you can't possibly-
Enough, "princess" *Kristoff approached one of the grieving residents, lifting his head as Kristoff placed his hand on their head, and suddenly, a beam of light came out the back of his head, leaving a hole through his head that killed him instantly. Kristoff turned to Flynn and Nithloraul and spoke sternly* Don't leave one of them alive
hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
The man looked down at Oswald's body and nudged it with his foot while shaking his head. "We'll meet again. That is, if you manage to make out of here." He turned towards the door and whistled loudly, and in a few seconds, two guards rushed in. "Take'em back to his cell."

~

Zealia's barrier slowly began to push inwards, ripples forming in it as the intruders continued to pry to get in. The glass that hadn't been cracked by Tubby began to shattered and push towards the inside slowly.

"Yeah, yeah! Take your fuckin' time why don'tcha?!" Eros yelled as some of the glass got on her clothes.
-
Meanwhile upstairs, Addai watched nervously as all of the clones surrounded him. When the barrier was cast, he went to one of the sides where a clone was and spoke. "Is there anything that I can do to help?"

The room was rocked by another violent quake, throwing him into the other side of the barrier where he groaned and slowly got back to his feet.
-

Back downstairs, the entire front section of the boutique was torn away. However, no one was to be seen as a disturbing silence took hold.

"They're baiting us. Keep your eyes open." Weiss searched their surroundings quickly. He noticed that whoever they were going to face had masked their presences. "Being a coward isn't going to get you very far. Show yourselves." He said loudly.
*Rosemary picked her head up at the sound of the man's voice, already approaching the bars to see what state Oswald was in, and if she was going to kill the man who hurt him*
“Oh yeah, that’s very smart coming from you.” Zealia’s eyes went to Weiss with an unamused expression. But then she glanced at one of her clones that came out the basement, signaling a nod and reassuring all her spells, books, potions, and artifacts had been moved. Zealia nodded back and sighed, squeezing her palms tightly.
Meanwhile, back upstairs, when Addai was fell, his eyes immediately met the six of the kneeling women surrounding him. “Master, are you alright?” They all asked in sync, all of them offering their hands.

Zealia sighed softly before she continued with her idea. And slowly, the roof above all of them began to crumble. Zealia’s hands glowed in sync with the roof, converting the rubble into a fine talc before and refusing to let any of it fall until she held a lot of it in the air. She glanced at her siblings. “Cover your eyes and mouth.” She warned, before suddenly sending a big splash of talc through the entire boutique, coating anything it came in touch with, including the two trying to hide. And once the outline to their figures were revealed thanks to the powder, she pointed a certain direction. “There!”

“I’m sorry, Ophelia.” Flynn mumbled. “But... there wasn’t anything else we could do. You can stay out of this one, I’ll... I’ll take care of it.”
last edited hace más de un año
*Ophelia looked at Flynn in utter shock before she turned away, unable to deal with the situation, and thus made her way back to the meet up location. Once she was gone, Kristoff gave a slight "hmph" and continued his work, killing the frail citizens with little retaliation and with little effort*
Eros's attention turned towards the individual immediately, and her hands started to morph into fleshy, bone riddles forms with long, talon like claws.

The outline of one the individuals stuck out like a sore thumb, short and jittering. It looked like they were wearing some form of armor as well. However, the other was no where to be seen.
Small sounds of mumbling and laughter came from the jittering form, which carried what seemed to be a large mallet. It suddenly rushed forward in a fast sprint, arms flaring and a loud, rabid grunt following the swing of the weapon.

Weiss acted quickly, his arm thrusting forward as if he were reaching to snatch something. A inky vortex opened and enveloped his arm, and a larger one opened from the barrier.
From it, a fur covered monster's arm shot from it and pushed itself into the weapon forcefully to stop the impact.

"Slip me through," Eros said to Zealia, barely getting all of her words out before she was already sprinting towards the barrier's wall.

~

Oswald was thrown back into his cell by the guards while the skeletal man watched on, turning his attention to Rosemary. "Alright alright alriGHT! The next volunteer. You're up, thickness! HEY~!"
"What?! No!" Zealia exclaimed after what she heard Eros request. She wasn't going to let her get hurt. But soon she came to the realization that both Eros and Weiss weren't human... at all. Not how Helga described them, at least. "...ok... Okay, fine, but don't do anything stupid!" She scolded her like a sibling would, allowing her access to slip through the barriers. But then her attention went back to Weiss, and she eyed him stop the invisible but coated in talc arm that held the weapon. And as he held it, she took this opportunity to make a chunk of the quartz tile rise at the speed of light between them to slice off whatever held the weapon.

~

"Master Addai?" The three clones said in sync, their mismatched eyes staring into his as if tracing his soul. "Would it be fine with you if we jumped out the window? We'll take you far from here and away from harm until all is settled."

Flynn frowned now, watching Ophelia stomp off. He sighed, turning around and witnessing the mass genocide they were going to cause. And then his eyes went to Kristoff briefly before he also took his leave back to the location.
*The Nithloraul watched as Kristoff continued his work, before she followed after Flynn, unsure of what Flynn was thinking of, but didn't attempt to question it. She just followed behind, making their way back to their destination as she spoke to Flynn* Well, Flynn, we'll have to think of a new place to hide until Kristoff finds a new person

*Rosemary looked over at Oswald and then to the man as he kept his remarks, and she spoke sternly* I am not going into a room alone with this asshole. If you are going to mark me, give me a knife. I'll do it myself to keep this fucks hands off of me
“Ooo, fiesty. As entertaining as it sounds, I pass on that note.” The skeletal brief, overexaggerated cackle. “Take a chill pill, it'll make it better for both of us.” The barrel of the revolver stuck through the bars of Rosemary's cell, aiming at her before whatever Oswald had been shot with was shot into her chest.

~

"Out the window?" Addai looked at each individual clone for a moment. "But what about you? And you? And you? And Zealia," He said, taking in account that all of them had personalities of their own. "I can not leave Zealia in danger."

~

While Eros was making her way in a brisk sprint towards where the talc covered figure had been stopped, she jumped into a slide on her feet across the ground, her ankles disassembling and being reassembled by stringy bits of flesh. But just as she was about to attack, the wall of tile appeared in front of her just as she made it through the barrier, causing her to almost run into it.

The attackers arm was severed by the "at the speed of light" chunk of tile that had come between it and the barrier. There was a screech that slowly melted into a jumpy, twisting fit of laughter from the other side.

It was then that Weiss caught on to the second presence that they had sensed before. While pulling his arm back through the portal, finding that he wouldn't have to search far.

The wall of tile that had been brought between the attacker and the barrier started melting at an alarming rate until it was but liquid on the ground. A harsh gust of energy rid the area of the powdery substance that was the talc, however, the first attacker was now visible.

Eros took a few steps back. "Uhh...can I come back in now?"

The attacker twitched uncontrollably under the armor that she wore, one of her eyes grey enough to be a corpses while the other held a spiteful emerald. That arm that had been holding the mallet twitched on the ground, wiry vines extending from it and reattaching it to its body. "You have beautiful magic," Her shaky, unstable sounding voice spoke. Her face and armor was already covered in blood, however, it was not hers. "You all will look so pretty dead."

(Subject #???)
 “Ooo, [I]fiesty[/i]. As entertaining as it sounds, I pass on that note.” The skeletal brief, over
"Mistress does not want Master in danger." All of the clones said in sync, their eyes staring straight into Addai's. "Let us relocate you to a safer place where living will be guaranteed." They all nodded, placing their hands on different spots on his body.

Zealia blinked, taking a step back at the eerie woman she saw reveal herself. ".....She did this to you too?" She said, her ears lowering some in discomfort, knowing that she was made in a lab. "You... look like me... But like, when I don't shower for a week straight and stay home all day." Her eyes glanced at Eros and she immediately allowed her back inside despite the barrier melting. "Uuuuhhh... how about we agree on not killing each other, and I can give you a shampoo for that thinning hair of yours and perhaps, you know, a mint or two would do you well... heh..." She gave an awkward chuckle. "You don't have to do this, really. Whoever sent you here doesn't own you."

"Seriously?" Flynn rolled his eye at the Nithloraul's comment. "You think its that easy to hide from him and pretend nothing happened? When for the past fucking years I've been chained to that man AND YOU."
Ah! Fuck! *Rosemary shouted as she pulled the bullet from her chest, already feeling the effects of it take hold as she tried to utter a sentence* What... what the fuck is this thing!?

*The Nithloraul shook her head and responded* You're misunderstanding my response. The La Luna, Rosemary, Oswald, and everyone on board is gone. I don't know what happened, but it ain't good, and us being there would just make things harder for us. We can't help them now, but we will eventually. For now, we'll have to head elsewhere to wait for Kristoff to find the next Servant
"A chill pill, baby~!" The man answered, motioning for the guards to unlock Rosemary's cell. "It ain't nothin' but a thang, ya got me?" He began to spin the pistol around his middle finger again, now switching it from finger to finger. "This won't take long, Thickness, haAH HEY! Let's get this show on the R.O.A.D.!"

~

"And "Master" does not want "Mistress" in danger," Addai argued now, pushing their hands away from him. But then he came to a stop when realization hit him. That presence..the one from the beach. His eyes moved to the clones'. "Can we not stop and discuss the matter civilly?" He asked.

-

Eros backed back into the barrier, feeling a bit unnerved herself as she saw the replica of a younger looking and clearly out of their mine Zealia. "What the fuck is wrong with that bitch," She muttered in reference to the creator of the person in front of them.

"What did I tell you about humanizing it?" Weiss hissed towards Zealia while Eros was coming back inside of the barrier. He watched as the subject walked to the barrier and pressed her face into it.

The woman stuck her tongue out and licked it across the barrier. "Please...please, let me in! I must take the doggy and crack your heads! The Professor will hurt me if I don't!"

What bothered Eros was how both genuine and sadistic the plea sounded from the woman.

"Won't she, Five?" The woman seemed to be looking at them all together now until it was realized that she was looking passed them.

On top of the boutique behind them, the one she called "Five" stood there, a man. His skin was a dull crimson beneath the dark teal garb that he wore, pointed horns sticking forward from his head. Some of his white hair was tied back while the rest was left to hang. In his right hand was gripped a club of some sort of iron, spiky structures riddling it. His facial features were closer to Wiezen Jr.'s, but the features of the Oni blood than ran within his veins was enough to almost overshadow it.

(Subject Five)
 "A chill pill, baby~!" The man answered, motioning for the guards to unlock Rosemary's cell. "It ain'
A-Ah, you.... fucking prick *Rosemary said as she fell into a seat, groaning from the slight pain that slowly subsided, groaning as she did, unable to try and fight back if she could* If you try to abuse this, I'll shove that goddamn gun down your throat
"I don't think ya friend would appreciatecha doin' that to her precious possession," The bone faced man said, still twirling the pistol around. "Besides, Thickness. Mama ain't raise no rapist. That ain't my groove, YA DIG?"

The cell door was opened, and two guards went in to drag Rosemary up to where they could carry her. Meanwhile, the man was already marching towards the door.
Shit... Sadly the nicest thing I've heard so far in this place *Rosemary said as she was slowly dragged down the halls, her ankles and feet dragging across the floor as she barely attempted to try and move them, what good it would do her regardless*
One of the guards snickered under his breath at Rosemary as he and his companion dragged her after the man in front of them.

"It is a prison after all." The bony man said, lighting another rolled cigarette. "Ya shouldn't be hear expecting to see nice things in a place where killers, mass murderers, terrorists and big known thieves are sent. It's foolery I tell ya."
Yeah, yeah, things we aren't. *Rosemary said with her usual flair of cockiness and aggressiveness* Say what you will, we didn't kill anyone, destroy anything or attempt to destroy this place from the ground up. I mean, you're with Owensport after all. You don't need our help with any slaughtering and destroying this city from the inside. Once the trial comes, we'll be done and out of here. You can count on that, Bone Boy
"And if not? If ya deal was sealed from the moment ya entered through these gates?" The skeletal man said as they approached the room that Oswald had been taken to. "Say whatcha like, but gettin' stuck here after all of that lip ya givin', just betta hope ya don't mouth off at the wrong one. Oh, I forgot. If ya get stomped in the courtroom, then ya goin' to Owensport. And if ya complainin' already from a little rough service, then ya ain't gonna last there. Oh the things they'll do to ya baby~ They ain't gonna be pretty."
*Rosemary only scoffed at the thought. She wanted to tell them how she had plans of burning Owensport to the ground, killing Bonnus and Wein and watching as they crawl in their own blood and suffer before she kills them. But holding it back, thinking it would make their situation worse, she only gave a quiet response* Whatever
When they entered the room, the man motioned for the guards to settle Rosemary into the chair. And they did so rather roughly and without much care towards her before being made to leave. The man himself finished what they started by locking Rose down into the chair. He went and retrieved the tools that he had just on Oswald. "Face, hand, arm or neck?"
*Rosemary remembered the look on Oswald, and spoke in a rather cocky tone* Oh, somewhere that won't ruin my cute face, buddy
"So here!" When the skeletal man pointed, he pointed the entire poker that had been placed on Oswald forward and jabbed it right onto the upper part Rosemary's left breast. The burning could still be felt plenty, but no where near the extent of what Oswald had felt. When pulled it back for a moment to inspect it, rotating it for a moment before going to place it back where he had gotten it from.
He returned with the needle already prepped. "Ya seem like the type that's had a lot in ya. Hope this won't be an exception, hEY!~"
*Rosemary gave a yelp of pain as she went back to her usual anger* Motherfucker, that wasn't an option *She groaned once the poker was taken off of her before she spoke* Yeah, and that's for me to know and for you to shut the hell up about
The man gave a brief cackle at Rosemary's response before tossing the revolver onto Rosemary's lap, and it gave a sudden click as if it had just fired on its on. But nothing came out. "Oh, I guess its a good thing that it was on the empty slot eh?" He wasted no time stabbing the needle into the back of Rosemary's neck. "Hm. It went in easier than usual. Are ya always this loose? haHA~!" He twisted the needle around a few times, the bullet that he had shot her with unable to keep the full extent of the pain it brought back for too long.
*Rosemary groaned as she felt it jabbed into her, already feeling her smug aura waver ever so slightly, but as she gritted her teeth, she spoke* I've had bigger. And better than that. Pretty weak shit you got
"Of course its gotta be baby~. The goal here ain't to make ya cry. Just putcha collar on so that it won't be a problem keepin' ya on ya leash, ya dig?" The needle was pulled out, and Rosemary's blood dripped down onto the circle.

And just like with Oswald, the chain came from the circle and symbols on the floor and ceiling, wrapping around her neck, wrists and ankles. As they began to strangle her, the ones from the ceiling acting as if they were trying to tear her from the chair and leave her hanging from the ceiling, the man let out a small gasp.

"Ah that right! Gimme a minute Thickness, I think I left somethin' back in my other coat," He said, patting himself down for whatever it was that he was looking for.
*Rosemary was already struggling to breath as she felt the chains around her neck, gasping a bit for air and attempting to fight back from the chains, most likely to let out another wave of insults at the man*
As the man was patting himself down, he let out an "Ah!" once he had reached his coat in the patting process. "I almost forgot, there's always a spare," He reached into a pocket that must have been on the inside of his jacket and pulled out something even more familiar.

Within his hand, he held the very sphere that Oasis had been planning to use on Bonnus's experiments when they came across them.

"Itsa shame, a reaaal shame, that this ain't get put to some good use. A pretty groovy item, and that succubus traded pretty penny for it. Wished I woulda made her sit on this bone instead. Decisions, decisions. Too bad she bit the dust too."

The chains constricted suddenly around Rosemary's neck as they began to heat into a hot burn paired with a sting as they wrapped further around her neck. The process finally finished, and the last few links marked her skin with a sizzle.
*Rosemary's eyes went down the sphere that Oasis had carried, and despite the pain she was in and how bad she struggled, Rosemary let out a comment* F-Fuck you! D-Don't talk about her like that, you... son of a bitch!
“I can’t let you kill me or any of my family for that matter...” Zealia answered her question with a bit of awkwardness, turning to view who was known as Five and frightened for a moment that it was actually her brother. But then at Weiss’s comment, her brows furrowed lightly. “Well, I mean, technically they are abused individuals.” She turned back to the woman asking her way through. “Hey, uh, you don’t know this but that professor of yours actually brainwashed you and whether or not you obey her she’s still gonna harm you. Matter of fact, you’re safer away from her.”

“Master, Mistress is currently trying to solve it in a civil manner but it does not look like it’s getting anywhere.” One of the clones said dryly.

“We will be sure to provide you with safety and food and sex until you are taken to be controlled.” The other added with an eerie smile.

“And where do you suppose we head to now?” Flynn muttered with mild annoyance. “I want to see my daughter and that’s not changing, sorry.”
*The Nithloraul groaned before she answered* Your daughter had the right idea and got out while she had the chance. If we're lucky, she should still be working at that little dinner, so we may find her there if that'll calm your nerves
"Shut up." Five spoke in a deep, croaky and rasp filled voice from the rooftop finally. "You don't know a thing. The Professor doesn't do well with failure, therefore, there shall be no failure. We will be taking the canoid with us to track down Subject 2. If you refuse to comply then all of you will be neutralized."

"You ain't taken shit, and you can go comply with that!" Eros snapped with a snarl.

"Very well. Then you all shall be destroyed." He looked around at the barrier around them before raising the club into the air. "Vlaleha." Tiiiiiiiing

The barrier slowly started to fold in on itself as it started to drain and pour itself into the club.
The woman that was on the other side of the barrier slouched forward a little, taking small steps forward when the barrier disappeared from around them. She was still giggling and laughing just loud enough to be heard.

Weiss eyed the two that were on either side of them, sizing them up now. Like I thought..they're like her. He felt it much more from the one called Five more-so than the other one. But regardless, they both held the same type of energy that Y'iel had. However, they were also outnumbered.
He spoke to Zealia and Eros. "We don't know what they're capable of. but we have the obvious advantage of numbers. Keep a close knit formation. They'll have no other choice but to attack."

-

"Taken to be controlled? What are you talking about? Shouldn't you all be out there helping them?" Addai said. He took a step away from the clone that had smiled so strangely at him and instead found himself going to the other one. "Should we not be helping? I do not want Zealia to get hurt again."

~

"If ya say so, Thickness." He tossed the orb up and down a few times in his hand now while he retrieved the pistol from her lap. "Itsa shame." He paused, whistling for a long second or so before he turned to Rosemary directly now. "Aren'tcha wonderin' what the parents would think when they find out their synthetic child is dead. The one from Owensport, yeah? Its bound to be a gun to the head."
"He's so cute~" One of the clones whispered to the other with a giggle, though it was very much well heard.

"We cannot risk helping and you getting injured. Worse, you losing control of yourself and resulting in the death of not only the enemies but also us." The other said straightforward.

The first clone that had called him cute began to rub her hand against him again, giggling at how soft but firm his skin was. "Look, he's tense!" She exclaimed, in which she immediately proceeded to relax his shoulders with a massage. "It's okay Master, I'll take great care of you~"

“Excuse her, she is Mistress’s libido. Here in case you must drink the potions.”

"Hey! Watch your language!" Zealia couldn't help but interrupt Eros midway, furrowing her brow almost as if she were the older sister. She looked back at the two experiments. "Guys, seriously, you don't have to do this! You can just leave and I can give you mini sandwiches or chocolates and you'll be far from the harm of that professor. She's crazy! She---"

"ZEALIA WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!" A strong with a hint of raspiness voice was heard. Elijah Quartz stood there, right outside a large gaping hole of the boutique. He had come to ask her if she knew about the whereabouts of their mother, but now he found himself regretting ever thinking to ask her. His emerald eyes with light hues of blue in them glanced at everyone outside and inside the barrier. "Who the FUCK are these ugly people and why the FUCK is there a hole the size of Jr.'s ASS in mom's store?!"

"I know where my Layla is. I always do. And you being the leech of information you are of me, you should too." He rolled his eyes before he continued further. "Ophelia is not okay and I want to make sure she is."
"Peekaboo!" It took little to no time for her to infiltrate whatever formation that they had decided to come up with once they were distracted with Elijah's arrival. In a blitz, the woman landed in the middle of Weiss, Zealia and Eros, a large grin on her face. Her sporadic energy swarmed into a cluster within her at a unnaturally fast rate. "берсерк"

Weiss's eyes widened in shock, and he turned around while dashing forward in the same instant. "Move!"

Eros went on the move when she saw the electricity beginning to buzz around the woman from head to toe.

The ground was pushed outwards, a bright static flash filling the air, the vicinity exploding with electricity that spread like wildfire, mayhem following in its wake. Everything that it touched released as harsh bzzzzozzzz as the frenzied magic swelled and caused it to start exploding in a rapid succession.

cosmic_fusions commented…
Why do tu always must destroy any property I have xD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Because if I don't do it, no one will XD hace más de un año
cosmic_fusions commented…
Where is Zealia supposed to live now xD hace más de un año
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
....by a trashcan? XD hace más de un año
S-Shut the fuck up *Rosemary shouted through the pain, writhing slightly not out of agony, but to break from the chains to punch him in the face*

*the Nithloraul gave a shrug as she responded* Well, considering that you sided with killing all those people, I doubt she'll be in the best of moods
Zealia watched in horror as many things in her boutique, or rather home, fell victim to the blast of electricity. But she was glad that she acted on time and was able to move out most of her valuable items and hid them in a transportable portal for now.

However, she wasn’t quite able to move in time and the very tip of her ankle was electrocuted, which was enough to have her fall and twitch on the ground. One of the clones upstairs with Addai flickered until it vanished completely. But Zealia was quick to at least recover enough to crawl away from more of the danger and stand back on her feet.

Elijah groaned from the outside, and immediately broke off a chunk of wood outside and ensured it was sharp enough to use as a weapon that wouldn’t conduct her powers. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” He said before he jumped in the boutique, using furniture and the walls as his path rather than the floor. Zealia took this chance to freeze the woman’s feet stuck to the floor, along with shoot her helmet off before Elijah jumped off a counter and swung the chunk of wood with barbaric strength against her neck.

“I had no other choice.” Flynn said with a rather angry tone. “There was nothing we could do to fix them, remember? And that’s not my fucking fault.”
Not saying it is *The Nithloraul spoke as she walked behind him* Like I said, I won't judge your choices. I am just wanting this to be over with so that neither one of us are Kristoff's little puppets anymore. However, I doubt Ophelia will share my thoughts. She'll probably be less trusting of us in the future, Flynn. This is not my stating facts, this is just a possibility, as well as a warning
The chunk of wood shattered into splinters and wood pieces as it came into contact with the iron bat-like weapon of Five instead of the intended target.

Weiss and Eros took the opportunity to charge in, only for the ceiling to collapse from being effects of the electricity.

Eros dove into a roll across the ground and back to her feet with Weiss running around to find an open angle to attack from.

But as Eros charged headfirst through the smoke, they found that the attackers and separated, the ice that had frozen the woman's feet to the ground shattering as they dashed into opposite sides of the now collapsing boutique.

Tubby lunged at the one that was closest to her, only to meet punishment from the steel mallet, her large head jerking to the side from the impact before another hard swing into the side threw her towards Elijah.

~

"Nah ah ah, it ain't groovy for a lady to be talkin' like that~" The skeletal man pushed the tip of the barrel of the pistol into Rose's lips. "Ya seem to be havin' a lot of trouble. But what if I told ya that ya watched a copy die?" He turned the pistol just enough for the scorpion on it's chamber to glint in the light. "But not just any ol' copy."
W-What!? *Rosemary shouted in shock, and then, she began to shake the chains* T-Turn this off! T-Turn it off now! T-Tell me! Tell me what the f-fuck you know!
Elijah enveloped Tubby in a protective sphere of magic when she was launched at him, setting her aside for now while cursing underneath his breath. His eyes met contact with his sister’s, in which he glared at her with pupils that told her more than just she was going to be in so much trouble.

Zealia tapped her fingers awkwardly with a somewhat chuckle, looking away immediately. Elijah rolled his eyes and instead viewed the replica of his brother, his brow furrowing. “And why the FUCK does this dude look like the my dickhead brother?” He paused. “Actually, don’t answer that, imma enjoy beating his brains out. His tail snuck behind the iron bat weapon Five held before he used it against him and smacked it across his temples, his tail proceeding to strike against his legs and trip him over.

“Well that can’t be because we’ve been stuck in the same mission for fucking years. Oh, and newsflash, I also saved her baby brother so there’s that.” He reminded her.
*The Nithloraul shook her head* Human emotions are a complicated thing. Kind of makes me regret ever going inside of you for so long. Among other reasons, of course *The Nithloraul just shrugged as she spoke* Let's find Ophelia and then we'll make our next residence wherever Layla lives
Five staggered back when his club was forced into his face. He grunted, but before he could fall over all the way, the caught himself, and the mallet of his sister was brought down onto Elijah's tail.

The heels of the woman came around fast as she swung herself with the handle of her mallet and used the momentum to drive her feet into Elijah's face, knocking him backwards.

The entire bar counter suddenly flew across the room via Weiss and smashed into the woman seconds afterwards, sending her flying back and through the little of what wall was standing. But just before it made impact, a figure was flipping backwards off of it.

Eros spiraled backwards until she was able to thrust her legs downwards, aiming a stomp at the back of Five's head only to be batted across the room.

Five recovered swiftly, his club trembling with vibrations. And as fangs of electricity shot passed him, he leaped forward and swung, creating a seismic wave.

The attacks merged, becoming a destructive force. The electricity was thrown into a wider vicinity by the seismic wave, amplifying its area of effect.

-

Meanwhile upstairs, Addai stumbled back and forth while the boutique shook from the fighting going on below. But with the explosion that happened, the floor under he and the clones wavered until they pushed upwards and then sunk inwards all together.

~

"It'll finish when it finishes–oh would you look at the time?" The skeletal man looked at the watch that obviously wasn't on his wrist.

The chains in the ceiling finally dropped Rosemary back into the chair, leaving the burning tattoo mark that Oswald had gotten in their place.

He picked at his fingers in silence for a minute, and then spoke again. "Oh, did that bit catch ya attention?" He commented in a snide but humored manner. "Small world ain't it baby? HaHA!" He smoked more off the cigarette that was still clenched between his teeth, taking a long drag.
*Rosemary panted in pain, disregarding the burns into her flesh as her head hung low, before she picked it up* Tell me... tell me what you know... I'll... Comply with... whatever bullshit is in this place... Please, I need to know
"What I know hmuh?" The strange man rubbed at the hairs of his chin, chuckling some. "What I know is alot," He said. "Ya see, I'm a necromancer bay-bay. So what goes in the dirt, I dig up for a lil check. But that corpse was still a corpse. But a replica of sorts. I'll letcha in on a little secret to what must be runnin' through ya pretty little head ya dig? Most don't know that Owensport is just as much above as it is so below. Just like ya friend. But I think that's that's our time baby~," He turned towards the door and whistled, calling for the guards.
*Rosemary sat up in the chair now, already calling out to the man* Wait, I need to know more. If it was a replica, then how was it made, when was it made, and where is the girl at now!? Please, I need to know!
"When was it made?" The man pondered over this for a moment as the footsteps of the guards could he heard making their way down the hallway. He tapped his foot, nodding his head in an unusual fashion before he spoke. "Not too long after the birth of the real one, I reckon. Project 0, I think it was originally supposed to be called, ya dig?"

He gave a sort of wave as the guards entered the room to return Rosemary to her temporary cell.
Project.... Project... *Rosemary remembered the scorpion that attacked them in the desert, that stole Oriocho in the first place. And once the guards came, Rosemary couldn't help but ask more questions* These projects, they're Bonnus'! How much more does she have!? If she keeps making more, who knows what she'll do. You have to believe me, Bonnus is a psychopath! She was there when the hotel was burned down and when those soldiers were killed. Not her, but a copy of her. There to taunt us, thinking she outsmarted us! Please, this is all a set up by her! We need to get out of here now. Only a few of us know what she's up to and who knows what she'll do with that fucked up science she's doing.
The clones wrapped their arms around Addai as they summoned a protective sphere before they could fall, floating in the air despite other things falling. And before they teleported themselves outside for safety, Addai caught eye of Zealia almost being struck by the electricity Five was gathering. But before he could really spread it across the area, what also sunk inwards from upstairs was the giant wooden bed that crushed him and disrupted the seismic wave.

And while the woman was still down from Weiss’s kick, Elijah took advantage of this and swung like a gorilla across the protruding pieces of tile, until he landed where the woman had and without hesitation began to smash large chunks of whatever was near him against her. He beat her relentlessly, throwing punch after punch against her face and throat. He grabbed one of the bottles of whiskey that slid off of the counter and broke it, using the sharp end to stab any exposed area she had.

Zealia watched in horror her brother so easily beat up someone that looked like her, gulping some.

“Well, now we have a break from this bullshit so she shouldn’t be using her free time to be a salty failure of a princess.” He muttered with a roll of his eye.