windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8801-8850 of 9437

hace más de un año pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"I think that that would do," Addai said, giving a smile. "If my memory serves me correctly, there was a small icecream shop that the child and I passed on our way to grab something to eat. tIt may have had some on sell. But if we want to ensure that she is able to have one then we must hurry, for they seemed to be close to closing–until later, I'd assume."
hace más de un año cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia nodded in agreement, finishing up with Oriocho and disinfecting her own hands with what she got at the convenient store. She fixed some of the baby's hair and pulled up her pants, putting everything back in her grocery bag and carrying Oriocho on the side. "Ready!" She announced. "What flavor ice cream would you like?" She asked the little girl, pinching at her cheeks playfully as she began to follow Addai to the ice cream shop.
"Shocolate!" Oriocho exclaimed. "And scrawberry! And pinapple! And HOGGY!" The last flavor was the oddest one in reference to what was, much like Oasis, one of her favorite foods to eat.

Addai laughed some at the number of choices that she had asked for, even with the oddity of the last one that she had said. "Those are quite the odd flavors to combine. I do not know if they will have them all."

Oriocho scrunched her nose in dismay. "Dhey will!" She insisted. "I want hoggy! And wabbit fwavor! A-and shocolate, and pinapple, and scrawberry!"
Zealia couldn't help but giggle at Oriocho's request. "Alright, alright, we'll see young lady. A mix of strawberry, pineapple, and chocolate sounds nice. A lot of sugar for someone as tiny as you. But you gotta promise you'll go to sleep right after, mmkay?" She glanced at Addai. "She's adorable." The nymph said. But then her smile slowly faltered as she thought back to something her lover said. "Hey, so... I know this isn't really a date or anything, but... I recall you saying you didn't know me as much as you wanted to, especially with our relationship and all... And I was just thinking maybe we can get to know each other some more now."
"I will!" Oriocho said, nodding excitedly now when Zealia agreed to fulfill her request. "Icequeam! Icequeam! Icequeam!" She chanted happily, unable to stop herself from giving a jiggle of happiness.

Addai was in the middle of laughing when it was cut short after Zealia had began to speak about what he had said before. And at her proposal of using what time they had to get to know each other a bit more, he smiled. "I would like that a lot," He said. "Firstly, I would like to know your date of birth, for many partners find that important to know of one another, no?"

"Octoba!" Oriocho exclaimed, answering the question as if Addai had asked her.
cosmic_fusions commented…
tu know, I was about to say she was born in one mes and her brothers in others but then i realized what the fuck they're triplets xD hace más de un año
hace más de un año Windwakerguy430 said…
*Roseamary looked over at Eros, chuckling at what she was saying* Sheesh, Eros. That's the biggest reach I've ever heard. I mean, are you really telling me that Enricho and Ossiana raised a clone for twenty years, and that we fell for a clone and not even the real one...... *But as she spoke, her smile wavered, and
suddenly, she spoke in a mortified tone, her voice cracking* You're just fucking with me, right?

Layla! Layla, calm down *Oswald said, knowing it would be hard to get her home in this state. He sighed, before he picked her up, lifting her onto his back and carrying her in a piggyback ride as he spoke* Hold on, okay. I'm going to get you to a bed, then get you taken care of
"October, hm? Sometime this month already?" Zealia threw her in the air and caught her playfully. "You're growing up quite fast." Her attention returned to Addai, and she smiled. "I was born on the 14th of February in the Oni mountains. My mom used to say that the same day I was born was the day I learned how to float in midair." She giggled, not really remembering the whole ordeal. "What about you? Let me guess–December?"

"--nOO!" Layla shrieked. "C-Can't go back, c-can'tcan'tcan't g-go back!" The maid begged, scared that she was going to be sent to jail or that Weiss would finish his original intention.
O-Okay, okay *Oswald sat Layla down back onto the ground in the alley* Okay, no inn. No bed for the first time in a year and no proper food. But that's fine, that's just fine *Oswald looked outside the alley, thankful that no one could see them and get the wrong impression. Oswald turned back to Layla and spoke* Well, I'll just have to take care of your wounds here *He reached into his bag, looking over what he had. A bottle of rubbing alcohol and a few rags, some pain killers, bandages, and a few other things. Oswald took out the rubbing alcohol and the rag, dabbing it with the liquid* Alright, Layla, this is going to hurt, but I need you to cooperate. I want to help you, I don't want to hurt you. So...... Um....... Could you please... lift your shirt up so I can look at the bruises *He spoke the last words in a hushed tone, his face going a little red as he tried not to think over what he had just said*
last edited hace más de un año
Eros's walking pace slowed to a stop. And for some reason, things just began to make sense to her. "The body didn't have a smell...Oriocho didn't like her at first–ohmyfuckingod!" She exclaimed as she remembered something. She turned to Rosemary. "Rose, remember what that little junkie with the mohawk said back when he showed up in the desert?! What he asked Oasis?! He said "WHY DID THE PROFESSOR MAKE YOU?"–oh no...nooo" She began to grab at her hair for a moment. "W-what if that fucking oni switched them out some how?! I-I mean think about it, twenty somethin' years ago is what that Sker'Ry chick said right?! She NEVER KNEW HER PARENTS! Rose...Rose I'm feelin' weird about this," She said nervously.

~

"Imma be twee!" Oriocho said, laughing as she was thrown up and then down into Zealia's awaiting arms, her tail flopping as she was caught.

"Contrarily, I was born on the ides of March near the beginning days of spring," Addai answered. "Long ago I remember my mother saying to me that I was given to her by nature, my birth being within the tropical forests of my homeland." He chuckled some, but the memory hurt just a tad bit. He had long sense began to remember the faces of his parents, barely remembering what they looked or sounded like.
"Three?! That's so old!" Zealia joked with the little girl. "And I'm going to be 26, so consider me a grandma." She chuckled before looking back at Addai. "That's funny, I was supposed to be born between March and April, but I suppose the delivery came unexpected." The nymph chuckled softly. "How old are you?" She asked, expecting it to be 30 or 28.

Layla shook her head. She didn't want him seeing her the way she was. With all the additional bruises she'd had to endure over the course of years, along with the new ones as well.
Weird, huh *Rosemary said, looking at the ground, tears starting to fall from her eyes* Cause I'm starting to feel pretty fucked up honestly. You're saying I got dragged through all this shit, all this fucking garbage, because a clone was there. A clone that probably never gave a shit about me, but I cared for every second, and Enricho and Ossiana never got to meet their little girl, and instead, was raising a clone. And even if she is a clone, what difference does it make? I still cared about her. I still loved her. But instead, it could've just been a front this whole time. For all I know, she never loved me. For three years, I chased her... and it was all based on a fucking lie *Rosemary leaned against the wall now, crying to herself* How the fuck can life get any more fucked up? What am I supposed to tell them? Hey Enricho and Ossiana, so your daughter was dead, but it's cool, you were raising a clone all your life. You're daughter is alive, well, and doesn't even know you exist. God, what the fuck is going on

*Oswald gave a sigh as he spoke in his calmest tone, trying not to get annoyed from the exhausting day* Layla, listen, I want to help you. I don't know what happened to you, but I want to make sure it never happens again. We're friends, Layla. We always have been... Well, I'd like to think that we are. Like how we would sit on the ship and talk about what you wanted to do when you were able to get out of this country. I want to help, but I need you to let me help, okay. I promise that it won't hurt and that I won't think anything of you because of it. We're friends, and I would never do that. Please let me help you, Layla.
"I...don't know." Eros said slowly, quietly. "But I think she cared. Even if she was just a clone, I don't think that it was a front. The shit that she did, that she went through to make sure that you were okay. To make sure that everyone was okay." Eros found herself feeling slightly dizzy, leaning against the wall now as a sickly feeling overcame her for a few seconds. "And she died trying to save who she thought was her sister. Which means that.." She couldn't have known herself.
She ran her fingers through her hair, becoming more frustrated as she thought about it. "That's...that's so fucked up...Enricho and Ossiana, they–" She choked on her words.

~

"Well..it has been a year here," Addai said, rubbing his chin. "However, it has been thirty five in the spirit world. Here, I would now be twenty-five. However, my spirit has aged well enough over. It is an oddity."

"Tweny five?! You oooold!" Oriocho said to Addai. She looked to Zealia. "You old too! Mama and Daddy are even OLDER!"
*Rosemary slide down the wall into a sit, clutching her knees now as she looked forward* Why the hell would Bonnus even do that. Take their only daughter but give them a replacement, only to kill it. But that Oasis, she... she doesn't look that different. Do we... do we tell her? Fuck, what am I saying. She'd never believe us. She already thinks I'm fucking crazy, if I said anything else, she'd think I was a goddamn psychopath. I can't just tell her that she was taken as a baby. I doubt she'd believe that she is Ossiana's daughter and that she's the last of her kind. How did... how did this all get so fucked up
"Yeah? Well imagine someone being over 2000 years old!" Zealia exclaimed to the baby in reference to her own parents, the amount of numbers too big for her little mind to comprehend. She was surprised that she herself was actually older than Addai was, even within different worlds–including the nymph realm. "That explains your youthful skin." The nymph grazed her finger across his cheeks. "What's another question?" She thought about others to ask.

Layla closed her eyes, eventually nodding after minutes of hesitation and trembling. She slowly slid up her shirt to cover the areas are her stomach, and then signaled him to continue around her neck where it currently hurt the most.
*Oswald looked over her body, a little mortified at what he had witnessed. The bruises covering her body, the mark on her neck. It was a horrifying display. Oswald slowly began to put the rubbing alcohol onto her skin, cringing every time she groaned in pain. He made sure to finish as quickly as he could, bandaging up her wounds as he looked over her body and neck, making sure his hands went nowhere near her bra top. As he finished, he took hold of Layla's shirt and carefully slid it back onto her, speaking softly* Layla, how did this happen? Did anyone.... did anyone hurt you?
"She has to, she saw the body!" Eros exclaimed. But then she stopped, a bit surprised as if she was just coming to that realization again. "Wait–yeah, she DID see the body. Sh-she said it herself, it looked like her, except–" She stopped, not wanting to finish what Sker'Ry had said. "What the fuck is that oni playing at," She growled.

~

"Two....housin? Two..." Oriocho's slim brows furrowed. "I'm two too!" She exclaimed since she didn't understand the number. "I am two housin years old!"

Addai already had an idea of what his next question was going to be, for he had already been thinking about it for a while since he had met her. "..Why me?" He asked, though he kept his attention ahead of them. "I was someone that you knew nothing of, yet...yet you liked me anyways. Why? Zealia, you are one of the most beautiful creatures that I have ever laid eyes upon. Surely you could do much better than me, no?" He said suddenly, thinking back to something that Nema had told him while he was within Athlantis.
*Rosemary stood up now, wiping the tears from her eyes* Who knows, but one things for sure, I ain't gonna let it happen. That bitch has ruined Ossiana's life long enough. I don't care what I gotta do. I got at least one week to try and get Sker'Ry to come to our side and help us. I need to find her and convince her that she was stolen from her parents years ago. This isn't about Owensport anymore. This is something different entirely. Bonnus is playing all the sides she can, and I plan on stopping that bitch before she does anymore harm
"What could possibly be better than you?" Zealia genuinely asked, a brow of hers lifting as she adjusted Oriocho in her other arm. "For starters, when I first saw you, I was intrigued by you immediately. You were different from other people I have met. You were.... I don't know... You were just you and nobody else." She wasn't quite sure how to phrase what she meant. "Maybe... Maybe I rushed you, but... I don't regret any of it..." But then her brows furrowed. "Has something or someone made you doubt my love for you?" She corrected her question.

Layla recalled the mocking eyes of someone she saw as brave and even handsome, watching her hang there in agony. She gulped, and out of fear, she shook her head softly. "I-I... I-I do-don't know...." The maid whispered, cringing at the stinging pain she felt around the wounds that were wrapped.
*Oswald looked at Layla. He knew she was lying to him. He knew that she was scared, but he didn't want her to feel helpless. Oswald lifted Layla's head slowly to look her in the eyes and spoke* Layla... Who did this to you? *Oswald was determined to find out. He was worried for Layla, more so than he ever had for anyone. He knew she was scared, and he knew that whoever did it was someone with more strength than her, maybe even more than Oswald. But Oswald was not going to let Layla be hurt by someone, someone who he saw as too innocent, too pure hearted to be shown the horrors of this world. He looked her dead in the eye, but his hand remained on her shoulder in a comforting manner, patiently waiting for an answer*
"Mm, oh really? Most definitely sounds like my type of convo." A voice came from not too far away as Rosemary would find the very woman who had been speaking to Rosemary before they were hauled off to the prison there, leaning against the wall with a smirk on her face.

"The fuck are you supposed to be?" Eros said snarled.

"Exactly what you need." The woman answered. "I take it your the one who was haulin' off the body huh?" And then her eyes went to Rosemary. "I told ya a year ago that I'd be waitin' for ya if you got out, didn't I?"

~

"Eww, yuv," Oriocho said in disgust as if she really knew what it even meant. "Mommy and Daddy talk about that stuff."

Addai scratched his head. "Well no, not exactly. It is just...something that I have thought about. I have learned a great deal more of nymphs as well as witches, and I have taken the nature of both into consideration is all. But..now I suppose I understand a bit more than I had previously."
Yeah... I guess you did *Rosemary spoke, standing up before she responded* How... how the hell are you going to help us? Unless you got something that could help Sker'Ry to open her eyes on the whole matter, than I take it your just extra muscle to help us deal with that son of a bitch Bonnus?
Zealia giggled softly at Oriocho's reaction. She too remembered catching her parents kissing each other, in which she found disgusting, especially at the table. "Is that so? I've been doing a little learning myself about Giants and your origin, which is why I'm more fluent in the language and have improved in my culinary skills within the cuisine." The nymph couldn't help but brag a bit. "Tell me, what have you learned about nymphs and witches? I'll debunk any myths if I hear one." She winked at him.

Layla didn't know what to say. She wasn't even sure if it was actually Weiss who attacked her, or maybe she did this to herself. Either way, she didn't want to blame Zealia's brother for something she wasn't sure of. "i-i...." Her voice cracked. "i-i-i'm t-tired..."
*Oswald gave a sigh as he picked her up gently, trying his best not to hurt her* Alright. We'll talk about it tomorrow. Let's try and get you somewhere to sleep. There's gotta be a different inn around here. Do you know where one is?
"Correction, you'e the extra muscle in this equation," the woman corrected. "And I might jus' be a good luck charm."

Eros squinted at the woman, glancing at Rosemary for a split second before looking back to the woman. "Spill the fuckin' beans, we ain't here for the riddles. What are you gettin' at here and why should we even trust your ass?"

"Trust me, don't trust me, does it look like I'm pushin' out shits to give?" The woman retorted. "Speakin' of Sker'Ry, lets jus' say we may or may not have some history here and there.

~

"I have learned that nymphs require a form of love to live, the most common being...close," Addai said as a replacement for words that he didn't want Oriocho repeating. "However, I have also learned that it is also a form of feeding for some, less they wither away. Some crave it much more than others. From what I have learned, they are similar to druids in the sense that they are close to elements of the land, though it is rare for one to wield magic. Similar to sirens, some may also have alluring "songs". As for witches...there are those that are good as well as those that are evil. However, I do not think that that is something that depends on the users of witchcraft in general, but rather the person using it. Though..I do believe that there are more that use it for evil than for good."
*Rosemary was curious now, looking over at Eros with a curious look, still wiping the tears from her eyes. Her attention returned to the woman as she asked* What is it you can do to help us? There isn't a catch to this all, is there?
"I hope you don't think I'm feeding off you." The Therinymph chuckled at this. "Although, I must admit that after... being close with you, I feel as rejuvenated as ever. Both mentally and spiritually." Zealia said as they approached the ice cream shop Addai spoke about earlier. "I myself have found similar characteristics of the whole "being close" situation with Giants. Did you know that at one point in history, some Giants captured nymphs as their slaves? A lot of people did, but especially Giants and humans" She threw in, referring to more than just a sex slave. "They had this weird fetish of tying the small nymphs with magical vines to prevent them from escaping. Do you by any chance have a fetish with rope? Because I do despite those stories." She admitted openly.

Layla looked around, now forced to think because she needed a place to stay. She remembered applying to a different inn that rejected her. The maid lifted her head and nodded softly, pointing at a certain direction with her body still trembling.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Don't post too much, I'm watching Clerks XD. Don't do it cause I dicho so XD hace más de un año
*Oswald gave a nod, holding onto Layla as he made his way toward the inn. He got a dozen strange looks, yet he wasn't bothered by it. It didn't stop him from moving forward. He kept his eyes forward, not looking down at Layla and not speaking to her. He didn't want to stress her out anymore than she already was*
"What I can do, is show ya a little somethin' about trashin' labs." The woman said, smirking once again when she snatched Eros's full attention. "Theerrre ya go." She began to chuckle. "As for a catch, that won't be up for me to decide. Sker'Ry has her ways bout her. Just depends on whether or not you're gonna be willin' to go along."

Eros squinted. "Go along with what exactly."

"Guess you're gonna have to bring your asses to find out, now won'tcha?" The woman said, turning on her heals and beginning to walk already. "Unless of course, ya'd rather wonder around lookin' for the rest of your lives, of course."

~

Addai looked away, embarrassed. "N-no, I do not. Not that I am aware of. However...I suppose that it is useful information to know. I will be sure to keep it in mind." What he didn't tell her was that in many ways, there were many things about him now that contrasted his calm nature. Some of what she said about the race of giants he did know to be all too true.

"ICEQEAM!" Oriocho called out, pointing out at the shop. And like that, her chant for the frozen dessert began.
i knew addai was kinky xD hace más de un año
Still watching Clerks XD hace más de un año
Zealia could see the embarrassment on his face, and smiled some when he looked away. "You were right when you said we need to get to know each other some more." The nymph lifted his chin to face her. "I always knew there was more hidden behind that calmness and restraining nature of yours. I think... I think that only led to be building more curiosity in you." She confessed. "Have you done any naughty things without me this past year?" The nymph asked him with her dazzling eyes. Being a nymph, sexual questions or conversations didn't really bother her at all. And before she lost her own virginity, she had a long talk with her mother, who was an expert herself, about it. Zealia walked up the steps that lead to the ice cream shop which was surprisingly still open and she let Oriocho look around a bit, inspecting the flavors herself.
So no más Layla then XD hace más de un año
tu dicho tu were watching Clerks xD hace más de un año
Well I don't cause tu never give me the chance to even respond XD hace más de un año
*Rosemary was hesitant. She didn't know what she wanted to do. She looked at Eros with a concerned look, but the more she thought about it, the more a decision started to come to mind. She promised she'd do anything for Oasis, but this wasn't Oasis anymore. This wasn't her fiance. However, she knew that she had to be of help to Ossiana, due to dragging Oasis into all of this and finding their lost daughter. She followed behind the woman* Okay, you got our attention. What is it you want me to do?
"I..do not know what it is that you mean." Addai said, avoiding the question. "I have only studied myself and trained with my teacher to not harm anyone." He mumbled. He took time to take a deep breath to calm what his mind hand began to bring to the surface, his toes curling within his shoes a little.
Within his time away, he had come to find that separation was one of the hardest things to overcome to regain his peace of mind. He had learned how to..tame himself. In his time away, there were things that he had learned about himself, and in turn, a trade that he had taken up in order to keep himself from becoming stressed in the worst ways possible.
Even with as many times as he and Zealia had been together in bed, he never let her know that he was never actually satisfied himself. Restraint was just a part of who he was. Or rather a little less, now.

Meanwhile, Oriocho was pointing to literally everything she saw as a choice. "THAT ONE! THAT ONE THATONETHATONETHATONE!!"

~

"Rose," Eros hissed, reluctantly following after her now.

"Didja not just here what the hell i said?" The woman glanced behind her. "I'll say it slowly this time. It, ain't, up to me. Therefore, I couldn't tell ya. But in terms of what we're gonna do, its simple. You want to put a stop to Bonnus's shit? Then you're gonna help me. Fuck, for two desperate Marys, ya sure do ask alotta questions. It's either your in, or your out. And if ya want it bad enough, the in betweens shouldn't matter now should they?"
*Rosemary looked at Eros, already feeling like she made the wrong move, but regardless, she kept following behind the woman as she spoke* And how do you know this will get us to Bonnus? I mean... How do we know you can be trusted?
Zealia giggled at what Oriocho pointed at, which was basically everything. And because she was feeling generous, she asked the worker to give her a tiny scoop of each flavor within a cup. The nymph turned back at her lover and grinned. "You never thought about me in your favorite lingerie of mine? Because I thought about you." She admitted. "I thought about you a lot." Zealia emphasized. "Would you enjoy an ice cream cone yourself, my love? There are several flavors to choose from for dessert."
Now what's your excuse XD hace más de un año
"Cuz ya ain't got a choice. And ya wouldn't be followin' me right now either, now wouldja?" The woman began to chuckle. "How do I know this will get to Bonnus? Well for starters, unlike you, I know what makes her pretty little head tick. After all, you're talkin' to the person that was seconds away from being her wife. Not only that, but again, I know what you don't. So if ya wanna turn around, then take your asses back thadda way," she pointed her thumb behind her.

~

"U-um no..I will have some another time," Addai said, scratching his head. He avoided trying to look at her until he rested his thoughts enough to do so.

"GET SOME!" Oriocho insisted. "GET SOME– ME EAT IT FOR YOU!" She tugged at Addai's clothing. "GetsomemgetsomeGETSOME!" However, the moment the clerk sat the cup onto the counter and began to add flavor after flavor into it, she gasped, her eyes widening. She licked her lips, her stinger swaying with each scoop that landed into the cup, her eyes following the scoop into each flavor.

Addai was now starting to debate whether or not it would be the best idea to give Oriocho that amount of sugar that she would be getting.
W-What? *Rosemary looked at her more closely now, the gears in her head now starting to turn. As she looked at her, while walking alongside her, she couldn't help but ask* S-Sonni? W-What!? But how? We all thought you were dead

*Oswald walked into the inn room that he had rented, tossing a few extra gold coins to keep the innkeeper from asking any questions about the hurt maid. Once in the room, Oswald slowly put Layla onto the bed, finding himself sitting in one of the arm chairs as he watched over her, thinking to himself how she got hurt like this *
"If you say so." Zealia gave a small smirk to her lover before she turned back and awaited the clerk to finish Oriocho's order, which consisted of small scoops of each that amounted to a normal sized serving of the cup. She stuck a spoon once it was built and handed it to the small baby in Oriocho's hands.

"Could I get a coconut ice cream cone as well please? With sprinkles." The nymph pulled out her leather wallet and paid the amount necessary on the counter, before thanking her and taking her own cone that had the flavor of one of her favorite fruits in the world. "Take a lick, my love." She offered as they walked out of the shop, holding the ice cream cone against him. "I know its delicious."

Layla remained quiet during the entire journey to the different inn. And once she was laid on the bed, her eyes were glued up at the ceiling above her, barely blinking. She still shivered even with the layers of blankets on top of her.
"Huh? Sonni?!" Eros walked to Rosemary's side now. "What do you mean Sonni!?"

"Ding ding ding, sounds likes bells just jingled," The woman said, using her thumb to pick some of the dirt out of her nails. "Alotta people think I'm dead, but nope. As lively as ever and not gettin' any better. Before you start twistin' your panties, I'll say that there's a loooong explanation. And every bit of it is as fucked up if not more so than what happened here today. But to put it briefly, I was forced to fake my death. Found out later why that was."

~

Addai sighed, not wanting to be rude and decline the offer. But instead of licking it, he stuck his finger into it and licked it from his fingers. "It is..alright. It could have gone without the sprinkles. I prefer sherbets and shaved ice."

Orio, on the other hand, didn't have problem with what she had been given. Instead of using her spoon, she dug her hand into her frozen icecream, and it started melting quickly in the unusual warmth of her palms as she mashed it into her mouth, sucking on her fingers.
* Rosemary couldn't help but groan at the mention of the long story, adding onto that* I think I've heard enough of those for a while. I'll have to get back to you on that *Rosemary shook her head, before she looked at Sonni* So... Do you think you could get me to talk with Sker'Ry... you know, without me looking and sounding like a crazy person... Or is that an inevitability as well?

* Oswald looked at Layla as she was shivering, looking at her with worry. He didn't know what happened, and he knew he wasn't getting any answers from her. Instead, he did what he could to calm her nerves* Can... can I get you anything, Layla? I ask the innkeeper to bring us some drinks... n-non-alcoholic, of course. Just some juice and milk
Unlike Addai, the nymph licked at the coconut flavored ice cream thoroughly, her ears perking some in delight at its taste. Zealia decided to skip the walk home for the sake of the baby since it was more than just cold, and eating an ice cream at this time of night wasn't exactly helping. And so she walked a bit more before summoning a portal that acted like the doors to her room in the inn. And once there, she set Oriocho down on the ground on top of some towels in case she made a mess, making sure the heater in the room was on. "Is there something wrong, Addai?~" Zealia asked him as she sat on the edge of their bed, purposefully making eye contact with him as her long tongue gathered the creamy coconut substance.

"....w-w-wa..ter...." Was all the Layla said, her hands underneath the blanket holding each other tightly. She didn't want to bother Oswald anymore than she already had.
*Oswald gave a nod, looking over the contents on the table before he took a canteen of water. He approached the bed, gently putting his hand underneath Layla's head as he tipped the water into her mouth, making sure that none of it spilled all over her* Just lean back and swallow, okay
l E A N B A C K A N D S W A l l O W hace más de un año
"Inevitability? I'm surprised that you even know what that means," Eros commented. But then she thought about it for a second. "Probably heard Oswald say it."

"Oswald? So that little squirt's actually still alive? Who would've thought." Sonni didn't hesitate to laugh at this either. "Anyways, as far as I'm concerned, I can talk to her myself. She'd be more liable to listen to me than either of you twats. The real problem comes with finding her. And I say "problem" loosely, because she's either back to her ship by now, or somewhere gettin' shitfaced. Or fuckin' someone, she's prone to that. Or all three, really. Never know with her half the time."

~

"No, of course not–why would anything be wrong?" Addai replied faster than he meant to, looking away from her and instead went to the opposite side of the bed. "Just exhausted is all–yes, tired." He sat down and pulled off his shoes, placing them to them out of the way neatly. He took another deep breath before laying down in the bed and facing away from her.

Meanwhile, it was smart for the towels to be placed on the floor before hand, for Oriocho began to make quite a mess. Ice cream began to be caked around her mouth, some of it that had melted within the cup dropping over the towels as she tried to drink it out rather than to eat it.
* Rosemary immediately shoved Eros at her comment, before she continued listening to Sonni. She was a little saddened to hear that Oasis, or Sker'Ry was out and about, drinking and sleeping with other people. But Sker'Ry was not Oasis, not the one Rosemary knew. In Sker'Ry's eyes, Rosemary was just another woman. She wasn't her fiance. And that alone, made Rosemary go a bit quiet before she spoke* Do you think... that she'll believe all the shit we have to say... About her parents and Bonnus and our involvement and the clones? I mean.... fuck, it all sounds so insane. How the hell do we convince her of that
The speed in which Addai answered her question made Zealia conclude there was definitely something wrong. She finished her ice cream and took a few bites of the cone before setting it aside, crawling towards her lover. "Aaaaadddaaaaaaiiii~" Her nails grazed up his ankles and stopped at his shoulders. "What is the matter? Are you keeping something from meee?~" She whispered into his ear before gently licking it. "Come, tell me as I massage you."

Layla winced when her head was lifted, and she grimaced when she felt the water slide down her aching throat. Immediately she pulled away once drinking what she could. Weakly thanking him, she returned to laying down, a pillow between her arms.
Would it kill tu to escort Oriocho out of the room. Use shadow clones if tu have to XD hace más de un año
"I am not keeping anything. Just too tired to speak of it," Addai answered, stiffening slightly when she licked his ear. "And you cannot massage one that is seeking sleep," He added.

"I done!" Oriocho announced from where she was on the floor, the towels, the floor as well as her mouth and hands now covered in icecream stains. She then let out a yawn, the soothing of her appetite now complete.

~

"That's a good question. And the answer is, we're not." Sonni gave a simple and dry answer.

"What do you mean we're not?!" Eros exclaimed.

"I mean exactly what I said twinsy," Sonni replied. "We're not. But she is gonna be our ticket to where we're headin'. Besides, Sker'Ry's the type to keep things clean cut and simple. Very straightforward gal. And what your talkin' about tryna convince her with sounds like the opposite of that. And even if she did believe ya, then what, hm? Gonna have a hot fudge sundae and sing kumbaya in a fuckin' sauna?"
"I'll be right back." Zealia said when she heard Oriocho's satisfied yawn. She went and picked her up, wiping her hands and mouth with the towels on the ground. And then she collected a bunch of extra pillows and blankets Layla had brought her earlier. She took the baby to the bathroom where she rinsed off the stickiness of the ice cream in the sink, before going to the dried tub. The nymph began to lay out towels as cushioning within it, draping comfy blankets on top of it along with pillows. She grabbed Oriocho and gently placed her inside the bathtub that now served as a comfy crib. And she secured the locks of the drains in case the baby tried messing with any. But by her appearance, she looked very tired. Zealia tucked the baby in, and folded a hand towel to mimic a toy appearing to be an octopus by the way it was tied and cut. "Good night, Ms. Orio." She giggled, leaving the night light on for her. "I'll get your rabbit roasted for tomorrow, mmkay?" She kissed her cheek and stood back up from her knees before slowly returning to the room with Addai, closing the door lightly.

She remained there a couple more seconds before finally addressing Addai's comment. "You are tired, yes. But not from sleep." Zealia approached him again, and this time sat down where he was facing her. She gently stroked his face with her warm hand and lifted it some so they could see each other. "What is the matter, my love? You can tell me. I want you to tell me. Is it because you feel I am sexually harassing you?"
"Wha–no!" Addai exclaimed, almost sitting up. However, he cringed at the sound of his own voice as it echoed off of the walls. He covered his mouth for a moment, hoping that he hadn't disturbed the tired Oriocho and instead spoke more quietly. "It is of exhaustion, do you have any idea how long it had taken me to arrive here?" He said before letting out a sigh. "Nothing is the matter. I just have not had the opportunity to find relief in what I indulged in within the Other World. It has nothing to do with harassment."
Zealia interrupted him by placing a small kiss on his lips. She joined him underneath the warm covers, crawling up to his side. "I want to hear more about it." The nymph said with twitching ears. Her hand went to interlock with his to raise it against her cheek. "You've refused to look at me in the eyes." She spoke sadly, nuzzling her cheek against his hand. "I'd like to cherish you in ways I've thought of during the year we have been apart... I missed you so much..."
But she should know, dammit *Rosemary said, now clenching her fists in frustration* So it sounds crazy and it won't do any good, she has the right to know that. she was robbed of a life with her parents thanks to Bonnus. She was robbed of having any experience with them, and she was replaced with a clone that.... That was killed to make a point, and now she is left thinking of them as dead beats after Bonnus took her away from them. She deserves to know that. I'm not going to let Bonnus keep ruining that family in every single goddamn way

Oswald sat down in the chair again, looking at her with a solemn expression. He didn't know what to make of it. She was always so cheerful to see her old friends, and yet, whatever it was that did this to her, it clearly left her in a traumatized state. Oswlad drummed the tips of his fingers against his knees, before he spoke once more* Would you like something else, Layla? Trust me, you're not being a bother. In fact, it's nice to chat... I mean...... It's nice to... talk with you again after a year long wait in a prison cell... The only person who talked to me was a big man... didn't stop talking about slapping my cheeks. What I did to make him want to slap me across the face, I don't know. I guess he just loved Fre *He gave a chuckle, hoping that Layla would make a response to it*
"Then we will speak of it in the morning, Zealia." Addai said firmly, something he wouldn't have been able to do before. "It is not something that I am able to just...just tell you. I would have to show you for you to understand." But as his hand rested on her cheek and she told him how much she had missed him, he released a soft sigh. His arm went under her to wrap around her waste, and surprisingly his hand found its grip on her ass, pulling her body closer to his.
He kissed her with a deeply rooted love before she could say another word more, his tongue pushing passed her lips and into her mouth to entangle with hers roughly in a way unlike it ever had before. However, he purposely broke the kiss just as she was starting to kiss him back. And then he smiled. "You will be able to cherish many things." And so will I. "I promise."

~

"Then quit your damn whinin' and get ready to do somethin' about it," Sonni said. "Cuz as long as those experiments are pumpin' out like babies outta of a deadbeat whore's pussy, it ain't gonna stop. More people, and more people are gonna get dragged into it until you and your just as fucked in the head family are dead, or she is. And I'd rather deal with her while I still can."
“Oh. So you’re a tease now?” Zealia licked her lips and giggled softly. And though he pulled away, she still leaned in to bite his chin before placing a soft kiss there. “You know, you’re just tempting me to do things that would kick me out of church.” She whispered.

Layla tried not to laugh, but she couldn’t. She didn’t know if she ever could. The woman gulped and stood quiet at Oswald’s joke.