Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15551-15600 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks his forehead* We can have whatever you like. *returns into camp* -Treetail

*shrugs* If we get to play who cares. -Bloodkit

*stops in front of them* You kits are free to play. -Darkmist

Thank you, Darkmist! *rubs her head against his leg before crouching in front of Tanglekit* Let's wrestle! -Bloodkit
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
"Purrs up st his father• Thanks pa! •grins turning to Bloodkit crouching•
Tanglekit

Silly tom...•says following him•
Flintstripe
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
*frowns and paws at her father* "Why are you letting them play together? Tanglekit is a half-Clan!" ~ Thunderkit

"Treetail!" *calls from his den* ~ Falconstar

*purrs* "Glad you like it." ~ Berryfrost
*sighs* I'm being called away. *nuzzles his head* Go ahead and eat. It's time for me to face my punishment. *pads over to Falconstar's den, entering and dipping his head* -Treetail

*tackles him* What moves should we practice? *starts pulling him into a headlock* -Bloodkit
*nods and watches him go*
Flintstripe

*loos down at Thunderkit* I know Thunderkit but im pretty sure your mother would have yelled at me if i didnt let her play with that thing...*grumbles* but thats why i have you, can you do something for your dad?
Skyheart

*squirm* I dont know but you are already practicing!
Tanglekit
Oops, sorry. *let's him go* -Bloodkit
*paws at her* You need to learn how to let up! *laughs*
Tanglekit
But that's no fun! *teases* -Bloodkit
Fine fine what do you want to practice then Bloodkit? *looks at her happily*
Tanglekit
I just wanna try some finishers. -Bloodkit
Okay try away then! *crouches down*
Tanglekit
*pounces on his back, pummeling his flanks* -Bloodkit
*reels back to throw her off*
Tanglekit

*watches the kitst* He finally let them play? *says to Darkmist*
Sunheart
Unfortunately I had to play into his childish demands, but seeing the kits have fun makes me less irritated about it. -Darkmist

*rolls them by tipping her weight**wraps all four paws around him and tries to immobilize him* -Bloodkit
*perks up, excited at the chance to please him while Bloodkit played with the half-blood* "Of course!" ~ Thunderkit

*purrs* "Glad you like it." ~ Berryfrost

*sat in his nest, waiting for Treetail* ~ Falconstar
*walks in with his head bowed* Falconstar. *dips his head respectfully* -Treetail
I want you to be my little bird and keep me updated on details of what those two are doing when I'm not around.
Skyheart

You licked his paw. •laughs•
Sunheart

•squirms confused as she wraps herself around him•
Tanglekit

•nudges her• So what are we to do here now Berryfrost? •chuckles•
Strongbreeze
Unfortunately so. -Darkmist

*rolls them again, pinning him on his stomach and holding him down by his shoulders* -Bloodkit
*eyes were bright with excitement* "What kind of details?" ~ Thunderkit

*he sat tall, muscles gleaming in the light streaming from the entrance* *eyes were hard as flint, though his tail flicked idly* "Treetail. I assume you understand how severely you've broken the Code, and how you're going to be punished accordingly?" ~ Falconstar

*flashes him a grin* "Have you ever raced through a field of flowers?" ~ Berryfrost
Like anything unusual. *grins down at her* Lets call this practice for when you become a warrior.
Skyheart

*gives her an amused look* With how clumsy i am do you think i do much racing. *chuckles* But no i have never raced through a field of flowers.
Strongbreeze

*gives up letting his shoulders go limp* You win!
Tanglekit

Oh you are so mouse brained you know.
Sunheart
*nearly squeals with excitement* "Okay!" *stops and wrinkles her nose* "Wait, I don't have to play with Tanglekit too, do I?" ~ Thunderkit

"It's fun! It's like running through a maze because the flowers grow so high, and they tickle your whiskers." *crouches down and smirks at him* "Ready?" ~ Berryfrost
*nods* I know. I gave every intention of serving my punishment wholeheartedly. I've disgraced myself and the code with my actions. I know it won't mean much now, but I do want to voice that I am remorseful. -Treetail

How?! -Darkmist

*hops off him with a grin* I was worried I'd be a little rusty! -Bloodkit
*looks around and crouches down* Ready but wait where are we racing to?
Strongbreeze

You a little rusty? *snorts* That will never happen.
Tanglekit

Because you just are. You are my mouse brained brother.
Sunheart

*shakes his head* Of course not i wouldnt force you to play with him but if you have to go under cover and play with them then do it. Other wise just keep a close ear on them.
Skyheart
Oh whatever. *nudges him lightly* -Darkmist

I hope not! *Swishes her tail happily* I'll do whatever it takes to be the best. -Bloodkit
*grins* What dont like it when i poke fun at you back?
Sunheart

I mean you cant be the best if you are the best. *cuffs her*
Tanglekit
Hey I rarely poke fun at you. -Darkmist

I guess not. *laughs* -Bloodkit
Yea but when you do its like a barrage!
Sunheart

*smirks* Though i still win in racing!
Tanglekit
"Being remorseful always means something, so long as you don't repeat history. Although, as you've already figured, it doesn't excuse you. And so as your punishment, I've decided that until you've earned your Clanmates respect again, you will stand guard every single night. If you sense any intruders or attackers, you're to sound an alarm, but if all is silent then so are you. You can sleep in your nest once the dawn patrol has set out, but you must join two other patrols - hunting or otherwise - before your moon-high duties. If you're caught sleeping or you leave your post then your next punishment will be much more severe, understand?" *narrows his eyes* ~ Falconstar

"To the edge of the meadow. GO!" *takes off like a shot* ~ Berryfrost

*huffs* "Okay, I can do that!" ~ Thunderkit
*nods* Yes Falconstar. I understand. -Treetail

Okay that's fair enough. -Darkmist

That's true! You've got me beat in speed. -Bloodkit
"Good. At the end of this moon the entire Clan will vote, and if every single cat votes that you've worked hard enough to earn their trust, then you may return to your normal duties. If even one cat isn't satisfied with you then you'll contuine your duties for another halfmoon, and then we'll vote again. Furthermore, I'd been planning on bringing you to the Gathering, but that won't happen now." ~ Falconstar
*nods* I know I don't deserve that. *dips his head* I'll gladly sit watch over my clan until they all have faith in me again. -Treetail
"Good." *flicks his tail* "Now that we're on the wavelength, let me ask: do you want to raise your kits in StormClan? Because if you do, we will fight for them, and I garentee that we will win. Flaxenrose can nurse them, and you can be their father." ~ Falconstar
*sighs slightly and shakes his head* I would have loved to raise them here, but it's clear to me now that they belong with their mother. -Treetail
*studies him hard* "You're sure?" ~ Falconstar
*nods* They're old enough now that I couldn't bear to take them away from the home they know. They wouldn't be happy. I just want them to be happy and safe. -Treetail
The edge- *says as she bolts off and chases off after her*
Strongbreeze

You are going to make a great spy. *purrs loudly*
Skyheart

*watches the kits* Man your son still needs to learn to fight though.
Sunheart

Thats it though i bet you are good at everything.
Tanglekit
"Wise decision. But if that's the case, then I'm going to ask you to give your kits up. In the long run, it's better for them to have no connection to StormClan, les it create drama in the future. If they won't be raised in StormClan, you cannot be apart of their lives. Even if that means they discover a father figure in MoonClan." ~ Falconstar
*hesitates at first then nods* It's what's best for them...-Treetail

He's just a kit! -Darkmist

Well I don't know about that. -Bloodkit
So are Bloodkit and Thunderkit. *points out*
Sunheart

Really then what arent you good at besides fighting?
Tanglekit
Have you seen their parents? -Darkmist

Well I haven't really done much else. -Bloodkit
"Then that's all. Your duties start tonight. You're dismissed." ~ Falconstar
The edge- *says as she bolts off and chases off after her*
Strongbreeze

You are going to make a great spy. *purrs loudly*
Skyheart

Uh yes and they are terrifying!
Sunheart

Well you can swim right?
Tanglekit
Thank you, Falconstar. *dips his head before leaving the den**sighs slightly and pads over to his mate and his sister's* -Treetail

Well? What happened? -Frecklenose

I hope it's nothing extreme. -Sweetbriar

I think I got off easy. -Treetail
Exactly. Their girls learn from them. -Darkmist

Barely! You saw how shaky my swimming was. -Bloodkit
Well its better then mine!
Tanglekit

*looks at his mate and sighs in relief* Got off easy huh?
Flintstripe

Do they actually teach them to fight from birth?
Sunheart

*Purrs and licks his nose as she pads over to her Denmates* "Well I'm better than both of you," *boasts, chest puffed out* ~ Thunderkit

"Catch me if you can!" ~ Berryfrost

I think they've just picked up on it from the behavior of their parents. -Darkmist

I mean, easy compared to what could have happened. I'll be standing guard of the camp every night until past dawn. Then I'll be able to sleep, but I'll be required to go on two patrols before I'm to return to guard for the night. And....I have to give up my kits. Completely....I'm not to have any further interaction with them. -Treetail

*pats his back with her tail comfortingly* I'm sorry my friend. -Frecklenose

*leans against him side* Treetail I'm so sorry. -Sweetbriar

Yea right, Thunderkit! -Bloodkit
last edited hace más de un año
*inches closer and closer reaching out a paw to trip her back leg* Oh trust me ill catch you!
Strongbreeze

*watches her go proudly and pads over to his mate* Ah i love our kits.
Sunheart
They are pretty great, huh? -Hushpool
"I am! You're shaky in the water, and you," *glares at Tanglekit* "Are already clumsy enough on land. I doubt you're anymore graceful in the water." ~ Thunderkit

*grins as she runs, not noticing his paw* "Oh yeah? You think so?" ~ Berryfrost