Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15351-15400 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*blinks and nods* Anything Scorchgaze..*settles down besides his friend*
Tigerfang

*Snorts* Oh come on i wasnt that crazy! Its not my fault my mentor was so good looking.
Crowtail

What i dont know what your thinking and you were looking at it like you had a plan! *chuckles*
Skyheart
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods gratefully before laying his head down* - Scorchgaze

Whatever you say. *purrs softly and nuzzles him* -Featherwing

Why do you think I'm always up to something? -Bloodkit
*watches him worriedly and places a paw on his back*
Tigerfang

I mean you were so irresistible!
Crowtail

Because you are my daughter and if you are anything like me you are always planning.
Skyheart
....I feel like I'm failing my family. -Scorchgaze

Same to you. I tried to keep our relationship as professional as possible, but you sure didn't make that easy. -Featherwing

So it's your fault that I get into trouble? *Asks playfully* -Bloodkit
You failing your family? Why would you think that?
Tigerfang

Hmm i remember you wanting a nice little sparing session.
Crowtail

*grins* Just a little maybe. *cuffs her gently*
Skyheart
When I offered to take the role of their father I told Sheepfluff I would protect them. -Scorchgaze

*licks his shoulder* You make it difficult for me to actually train you because you were always trying to mate instead. *purrs slightly* -Featherwing

*purrs* So shouldn't you be grounded instead of me? -Bloodkit
*nods* I know but you cant protect everyone Scorchgaze.
Tigerfang

Eh i was under the hormones of a young tom!
Crowtail

*scoffs* Your mother punishes me enough as it is.
Skyheart
What's the point of having this prophecized strength from StarClan if I can't use to to protect everyone I love? -Scorchgaze

Not much has changed. *flicks him playfully* -Featherwing

Really? *tilts her head* -Bloodkit
*grins* And thats a good thing!
Crowtail

*shakes his head* I dont know Scorchgaze...i have have all the answers.
Tigerfang

*nods* What you think your mother lets me do whatever i want?
Skyheart
*sighs* I know....I'm sorry. -Scorchgaze

Oh I know. *licks his cheek* -Featherwing

*snorts out a laugh* No. -Bloodkit
Good cause i dont. *purrs and nuzzles her head with his paw*
Skyheart

*chuckles and looks over at Treetail and Flintstripe*
Crowtail

Come on you should get some rest you had a rough day...
Flintstripe

Dont be sorry you are mourning.
Tigerfang
*nods slightly* -Scorchgaze

What? -Featherwing

*shakes his head* I think I owe it to your family to stay awake and mourn. Even if I won't be welcome. -Treetail

Does Mama do whatever she wants? -Bloodkit
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
"To be fair, I picked a tom who liked me before I liked him," *purrs* "So, what happened with our leader?" ~ Berryfrost

*shrugs* "Well, I realized I don't have many friends and one more couldn't hurt. Whether or not I end up regretting that decision remains to be seen. Anyway, it's Wrenflight. We argued and I"m frustrated, and I don't want to think about it so here I am." ~ Shiverwind

*nudges her shoulder* "We could go right now if you wanted, or after you bury her." ~ Duskstorm

*gets up from the pool and starts to walk across camp tripping on his paws in front of the she cats*
Strongbreeze

Nothing just making sure he is okay.
Crowtail

*thinks* mostly i guess i dont really tell her not to do things.
Skyheart

*blinks and nods* Okay its up to you i guess. *gets to his paws*
Flintstripe

*sighs* You sure there isnt anything else i can do for you bud?
Tigerfang
No I'm okay. I just want to stay here with her until the morning. -Scorchgaze

I think he'll be okay. It'll take some time though. -Featherwing

*licks his cheek* -Treetail

*let's out a small huff of a laugh* You might want to wrangle up your tom and bring him over here so you can make sure he doesn't hurt himself. -Sweetbriar

*nods* makes sense. -Bloodkit
*rolls her eyes* "Oh StarClan. Strongbreeze! Come here!" ~ Berryfrost
*looks up embarrassed and pads over to them* Uh you guys saw that didnt you?
Strongbreeze

What do you think i control her or something? *says curiously*
Skyheart

*nods* I know i just hope he doesnt get punished to hard.
Crowtail

*purrs* Come on lets go back to the rest of the group.
Flintstripe

*gets to his paws stretching* Okay if you need me im just going to stretch my legs.
Tigerfang
*pats his back comfortingly with her tail* It was a little hard to miss. -Sweetbriar

*nods and continues with his mourning* -Scorchgaze

I don't know if I'd be able to stop myself from intervening. -Featherwing

*nods and pads over with him, sticking close to his side* -Treetail

I think you both have an equal amount of control over the other. I think at least. -Bloodkit
*huffs* Mouse dung. *glances at Berryfrost* So what do you two want?
Strongbreeze

*chuckles* Awe you are just so sweet.
Skyheart

Just dont do anything stupid okay?
Flintstripe

*nods* Same..
Crowtail
*flicks him with her tail* "You're so clumsy, one of these days you're actually going to hurt yourself!" ~ Berryfrost

Don't go breaking any bones or anything. -Sweetbriar

*sighs* I pray to StarClan he's shown mercy. -Featherwing

I know, Flintstripe. -Treetail

*wrinkles her nose at the notion* Am I? -Bloodkit
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
You came to see Wren's ex crush to not talk about Wren *chuckles a bit in amusement* -Raindapple

I...I dont know what I want anymore... *mutters* -Sheepfluff
I try my best not to my legs are just to long for my own good! *flicks his tail* Plus every clan needs that one clumsy tom right?
Strongbreeze

We both know he wont though.
Crowtail

*nods padding over to join his sister*
Flintstripe

Eh for me atleast you are.
Skyheart
You'll have to compete with Darkmist for that position, though he has gotten better since the kits. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Sweetbriar

*huffs* -Featherwing

*leans against him as he comes over* -Frecklenose

*sits down beside them, respectfully bowing his head* -Treetail

Is that a good thing? -Bloodkit
*laughs* "Hardly!" ~ Berryfrost

"Well, I figured if anyone didn't want to talk about him," *muses* "Anyway, how's it going with Galewing?" ~ Shiverwind

"Well I do. Get some sleep, Sheepfluff, and I'll wake you up for her veil tonight." ~ Duskstorm
Of course! •purrs• why would it be bad?
Skyheart

•grins• guess I have to try even harder to be the best at that!
Strongbreeze

•leans up against Frecklenose•
Flintstripe

I have faith in you. *laughs slightly, as much as she could muster* -Sweetbriar

She'll watch over us from StarClan...-Frecklenose

I don't know. Our family is kind of weird, so I was just making sure. *laughs* -Bloodkit
•sticks his tongue out at her• We are not weird we are just better!
Skyheart

•nods• I know Frecklenose she will always watch over us.
Flintstripe

•chuckles and shyly looks at Berryfrost• so are we still good on the walk later or do yo I want to postpone that for another happier time?
Strongbreeze
Ignoring me but what else is new this Clan is full of tradegy anyway *say with a flick of her tail* Just gotta roll with the punches -Raindapple

Thank you Duskstorm puts her paw on his and looks at him for a moment* I mean it *then removes her paw and pads into the warriors den quietly* -Sheepfluff
"Postpone it," *immediately replies, nuzzling Sweetbriar* "The lake will always be there." ~ Berryfrost

*flicks an ear* "Isn't that the truth. We can't seem to get a break. First it's Taevy's Group and all the death that ensured there, Redshadow joined the Clan, then Thorntail died, then Blackpelt, and now Applethorn. It's insane!" ~ Shiverwind

*watches her go, worry stirring his stomach as he thought about her laying in the den alone, crying herself to sleep* *stands to his paws and quickly follows her* "On second thought, I think I could use a nap too." *nudges his nest across the den and closer to hers* ~ Duskstorm
•nods• Thats understandable. •looks at Sweetbrair• I'm sorry about your sister...
Strongbreeze
I suppose it comes with the territory of being a warrior cats die *sighs a bit* Hard losing young cats like us though really shows how mortal we all are. Snowstep now Applethorn losing young warriors is always tragic... -Raindapple

You don't have to do that Duskstorm I'm a grieving mother not a tiny kit... *says laying in her nest looking away from him* -Sheepfluff
Thank you, Strongbreeze. *nudges Berryfrost with her muzzle slightly* You two can go on your outing. Really, it's okay. The most of us who will stay awake through the night is family, so I'll be fine. *licks her shoulder* You two should go have fun. If Apple's death should teach us anything it's to get the most enjoyment out of the time we have. *wipes an eye as another small tear trickles out* -Sweetbriar

*nuzzles her head against him* Going back to the day to day is going to feel so much emptier...-Frecklenose

*Pads into the warriors den with a small mouse and sets in beside his mother* I know it won't be easy, but you should try to eat. *licks her head comfortingly* If you are going to stay awake for the vigil tonight you'll need to be well rested with a full stomach. *noses her ear before dipping his head to Duskstorm gratefully, then exiting the den and returning to his spot beside Applethorn's body* -Wrenflight
•nods and looks at Berryfrost• Thansk Sweetbriar but it's up to your bestie to decide.
Strongbreeze

Hey you still have me you know..•nuzzles her comfortly•
Flintstripe

•nudges his kit• come on we should get back to your mother.
Skyheart
*purrs slightly* I'm so grateful for that. The rest of you four better be extremely careful from now on. I don't think I could handle losing another one of you. -Frecklenose

All right. *hurriedly finishes the meal* -Bloodkit
*flicks his ears amused* You were still eating that whole time?
Skyheart

*chuckles* And we wouldnt be able to handle losing you either.
Flintstripe
Well that I know. *smiles slightly* -Frecklenose

*shuffles her paws* I have or many not have eaten another mouse. I was hungry! -Bloodkit
*cant help but laugh* You are defiantly my daughter! *flicks her head with his tail* But remember you cant eat all the prey some of the other cats have to eat also.
Skyheart

*looks over at Treetail and back to his sister and leans over to her* You dont blame Treetail do you...*asks quietly*
Flintstirpe
*shakes her head* I don't. I still want to whack him over the head a little bit, but I don't blame him. -Frecklenose

I know I know. I took the smallest mouse there was! -Bloodkit
*looks at Strongbreeze* "Then I guess we're back on." ~ Berryfrost

*grows stoic at the mention of Snowstep* "Yeah. Tragic." ~ Shiverwind

"Of course you're not, but you are a good friend whose grieving. I absolutely have to do this." *lays his head on his paws, watching her* "I don't mind. You need someone right now, perferably someone who isn't kin to you so you're not constantly reminded of Applethorn, and besides," *grins at her* "I enjoy being needed." ~ Duskstorm
You two will have fun I'm sure. *her smile wavers slightly as she thought about how her outing with Falconstar had gone so awry at the end* -Sweetbriar
*nods* Good you are using that large brain of yours. *says padding over to his mate and Thunderkit*
Skyheart

*sighs in relief* Glad you aren't blaming him it really means a lot.
Flintstripe

Yea i guess we are. *watches Sweetbriar* You okay Sweetbriar?
Strongbreeze
*licks his shoulder* When mom and Merry calm down they'll come around and realize it's not his blame. -Frecklenose

*nods slightly* I'm all right. -Sweetbriar

*hurries after him* -Bloodkit
*nods* Well okay..anyways if you two need me ill be cleaning my pelt somewhere. *looks over at Berryfrost happily* Just come find me when you are ready. *gets to his paws and starts to trot away making sure to not trip up again*
Strongbreeze

*huffs* I hope so they dont have the right to blame him..
Flintstripe

*pads up to Hushpool weaving around her* Found her.
Skyheart
*watches him fondly as he leaves* "Clumsy mouse-brain. I don't know what I would do with him." *looks back to Sweetbriar* "So, how did your outing with Falconstar really go?" ~ Berryfrost
They're both logical cats. Grief just has them in a bad place right now. -Frecklenose

*purrs and pulls her girls close* Little rascals. -Hushpool

*sighs and looks at her* It's a long story. Sure you're ready for it? -Sweetbriar
*gives her mother a dirty look when she stops paying attention to her* ~ Thunderkit

"Absolutely!" *sits down and looks at her expectantly* ~ Berryfrost
*flicks Thunderkit with his paw* Whats with the face?
Skyheart

I know but still mother should know better...especially since he is family now.
Flintstripe
*bites his paw* ~ Thunderkit

And family makes mistakes. *cuffs him lightly* Just give them some time. I know you'll get an apology soon. As will Treetail. -Frecklenose

All right. *takes a deep breath, composing herself before launching into her story**starts with how everything was fun and friendly at first, then how Falconstar offered to show her the difference between innocent kisses and not*
And when we got into the deeper kiss, *covers her face, which was burning red, with her paws* I...I could feel his member grinding against my inner thigh.
*continues telling her about how his paws didn't leave her hips the whole time; how they'd voiced their weakening resistance for one another and how he'd offered to give her more of whatever she wanted, but she only asked for kisses**doesn't remove her paws from her face until she got to how he'd cut it short there as they finished their patrol to the MoonClan border**then moves on to how upon their return she'd tried to make him see how they were getting closer and how she asked for him to please consider her**closes with how he'd voiced that he hated her touch, but couldn't stop thinking about their kisses and more; how he wanted to be her friend but her touching him wasn't making it easy*
So it turned into another argument. *sighs heavily* I let myself get so into it and I made absolutely no progress! I'm still in the damn place I was before! *huffs in frustration* I broke my own rules by letting him touch me so much and here I am with no emotional gain. -Sweetbriar

*licks Thunderkit's head* you take after your father with dirty looks like that. *purrs slightly* -Hushpool