Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15701-15750 of 31229

hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*purrs* Oh yea that cant forget that. *looks around as they reach the creek*
Skyheart

What its only natural i do!
Sunheart
hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
All right, I'm going after some shrews and you can look for your blood colored fish. -Hushpool

I guess for you two goofballs to pick on each other is natural. -Frecklenose
*rolls his eyes* Well good luck and even more luck to me.
Skyheart

Oh yea its been a thing since kit hood.
Sunheart
*purrs* You'll definitely need it. -Hushpool

Well don't break the tradition. -Frecklenose
*flicks his tail* Well off you go you cocky cat. *purrs and starts to walk down the stream*
Skyheart

Trust me i wont. *nuzzles her* Oh i thought of another name!
Sunheart
Good luck, handsome. *pads off in search of shrews* -Hushpool

What is it? -Frecklenose
Bumblekit! *purrs* That names sound great to me.
Sunheart

*chuckles watching her go before continuing his walk*
Skyheart
Tangle don't you fucking dare

Cute. Not bad at all. -Frecklenose
Nah i wouldnt do that im not that horrible.

I mean i always see little Bumblebees flying around in the spring and they are kinda cute.
Sunheart
Good XD We've got enough evil in smaller doses now haha

I like it. *purrs softly* -Frecklenose
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
*purrs softly* "I supppose so." ~ Berryfrost
*looks at her thoughtfully* So do you think i need anymore lessons from you on how to talk to she cats?
Strongbreeze

Good i mean it doesnt have to be a sure thing it just up there. You know as an option.
Sunheart
I take it you still aren't a fan of Gardenkit? -Frecklenose
*sighs and smiles at her* not really.
Sunheart
Fine fine fine. So what about Sunflowerkit? -Frecklenose
Ill accpet that one just because it has Sun in it.
Sunheart
Crazy tom. -Frecklenose
You cant call me crazy im your mate. *purrs* I mean if im crazy they you must be crazier to have me as your mate.
Sunheart

*sits outside the apprentice den boredly*
Foxpaw

*nuzzles Treetails chest* Ugh i still cant believe i cant have you as a soft nest.
Flintstripe
That's probably true. -Frecklenose

I'm going to hate being so separate from you. -Treetail

*huffs as she waits to see if they could wrestle* -Bloodkit
*grumbles* Not as much as me. Maybe if i talk to Falconstar he would let up on the punishment....
Treetail

Hey Frecklenose, if Shiverwind wont apologize to you and your wont do the same then what are you two going to do?
Sunheart
*shrugs* I've made peace with the polite silence we have between each other. -Frecklenose

I doubt it, love. I think I got off easy. -Treetail
But have you really?
Sunheart

I dont know i think id rather have you with a broken head at least that way i can keep you in the nest. *chuckles*
Flintstripe
*flicks her tail* I'm doing my best, Sunheart. -Frecklenose

You revel in my pain! *nips him playfully* -Treetail
I know I know! Im sorry...I just think that before the kits come you two should talk..
Sunheart

Someone needs to! *squeaks at his nip* I mean come on whats better a fluffy soft nest or moss?
Flintstirpe
... I'd be willing to talk if she is I suppose. -Frecklenose

Yea yea yea I get it, I'm a comfy bed. *rolls him over on his back and wraps a paw around him, pulling him close**licks his nose before nuzzling under his chin* -Treetail
*nods* Ill see what i can do about it then..*licks her nose* Trust me i want this to work out.
Sunheart

*giggles* Well now im on the bottom so i cant use you as a bed.
flintstripe
*flicks her tail* "I don't think so. You talk to me fine, don't you?" ~ Berryfrost
Well I do too. I don't want there to be a bunch of tension in the air when the kits come. I want to be happy and not have to worry about any negativity. And I can't exactly lose my shit when I have kits growing in my belly. -Frecklenose

I just love snuggling with you like this. -Treetail
*nods* Yea i think i talk to you pretty well. *purrs* But i mean is there anything else i need to learn? *hints slightly* About she cats?
Strongbreeze

*nods* Yea wouldn't want you to lose your shit now would we? Already seen it happen once and thats enough.
Sunheart

*tugs on his neck*
Flintstripe
Once was definitely enough. And putting stress on myself isn't good for the kits. So I just want to make peace. -Frecklenose

*purrs deeply* You're so cute. -Treetail
*raises an eyebrow* "Like what?" ~ Berryfrost
Uh well since you are so knowledgeable about romance and things like that maybe you could help me out? I dont know if you noticed but im a bit off when it comes to that stuff.
Strongbreeze

*nuzzles her again* When i see Shiverwind ill talk to her.
Sunheart

Huh funny my sisters tell me the same thing you know.
Flintstripe
*licks his muzzle* Okay. Obviously tonight I don't want to have any big conversations. *looks at her sister's body sadly* I want to mourn for my best friend. -Frecklenose

It's true! You're so cute and handsome and muscular. It's so confusing and conflicting how you can be adorable and manly at the same time, but you pull both off so well and it's so hot. -Treetail
"You need to be a bit more specific, Strongbreeze. What exactly do you want to know?" ~ Berryfrost
*Blushes and looks away* Uh how do i kiss a she cat?
Strongbreeze

*nods* I know i just want to talk to her about it is all.
Sunheart

*grins* Oh you are just so good at flattering a big guy like me.
Flintstirpe
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Awwww Strongbreeze is so cute!!! hace más de un año
*nods* Sounds like a plan. -Frecklenose

I'm a smooth talker, huh? *purrs* -Treetail
Almost as good as me you know. *purrs out* But not quite my level yet.
Flinstripe

*nods and leans up against her* So did you hear anyhting about Treetail yet?
Sunheart
He's got his punishment and we're all a little thankful it seems like he got off relatively easy. He's going to be sitting guard outside camp every night until just past dawn and he must be on two patrols before his position the next night. This goes on for a moon and if one member of the clan thinks he hasn't done enough he has to do it for another half moon before another vote. -Frecklenose

Well I'll have to keep working on it. -Treetail
Eh i mean you beat me in other things you know. *grins* I mean you are better with your muzzle then i am.
Flitnstripe

Ah thats just sounds horrible and tiring. You make it sound like he gets no rest with that punishment.
Sunheaert
He won't be getting much. -Frecklenose

I'm just a natural. *grins* -Treetail
Surprisingly you are. *laughs headbutting him gently* So you are really okay with not having any contact with your kits?
Flintstripe

*shrugs* Guess its deserved to be honest.
Sunheart
Like I said, he got off easy compared to you and Wrenflight. Well, sort of. -Frecklenose

*sighs* it won't be easy, but....it's for the best. For them especially. -Treetail
Yea but are you okay with it? Even though its for the best?
Flintstripe

*chuckles* I mean we were out of commission for a bit.
Sunheart
That's true, but you guys just had to fight Falconstar once. Treetail has to do this for at least a moon. -Frecklenose

I'm more okay with it like this than I would be with leaving you. *nuzzles him* -Treetail
Hey and once is all i ever want! He is stronger then he looks you know! *rubs his head*
Sunheart

*smiles and lays his head back* Good choice in words.
Flintstripe
Well of course. He is leader after all. And he looks pretty strong to begin with. All those muscles. No wonder my sister is after him. -Frecklenose

*purrs and licks his muzzle* I love you. -Treetail
*huffs* I have muscle to you know..*pouts*
Sunheart

*lets out a long sigh and snuggles into him closing his eyes* You need to wash your pelt more you smell.
Flintstripe
*purrs* I know you do, handsome. -Frecklenose

What the heck! -Treetail
*blushes, taken back* "I-um, it's not really something I can explain. You just kinda have to... do it." ~ Berryfrost
What? Tell me when was the last time you washed the pelt?
Flintstripe

•grumbles• he just has a little more then me.
Sunheart

•blinks• Oh...so I guess I'm out of luck then. •chuckles lightly•
Stromgbreeze