Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16251-16300 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
I'd be happy with whatever number StarClan gives me. But to be honest I'd be happy with at least three. Three sounds nice. -Frecklenose
hace más de un año Bluefire7777 said…
Good number most she-cats have around three that's average. Its good number more than about four can cause complications...its a miracle our mother actually had all of us and we survived -Merryberry
No way could I handle six. Especially if they were all like you. *teases* They'd be troublemakers. *purrs* I hope I have at least one tom and one she-cat. -Frecklenose

*pads into the warriors den and over to Sheepfluff's nest* Sorry to interrupt. *sighs slightly and looks at his friend* Fluff, I'm sorry I've been so distant. I've been a pretty rotten friend these past few moons. A while ago I had a visit from Yarrowleaf and not in a dream. It shook me up a bit and I just threw myself into my work and used the kits' lives as distractions from my own. But after this loss...I remembered that shutting myself off isn't the way to keep those I care about safe and happy. So I wanted you to know how sorry I am and that I'm going to work on being better. -Scorchgaze
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
I love you two Treetail.. *says moving his paw down below*
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* No im fine but thank you.
STreamripple

*follows her out*
Tanglekit
*groans slightly* You can do more if you want. -Treetail

Okay. *jumps on Tanglekit* What do you want to eat? -Bloodkit
*collapses under her weight* Ugh i dont know but you sitting on my head doesnt help. Also i didnt know your mom had a brother.
Tanglekit

*tugs on his lips* I dont know you seem pretty fragile right now. *squeezes his lower area lightly*
Flintstripe
last edited hace más de un año
*huffs* Not at all. -Treetail

Oops, sorry. *hops off him* And I didn't either but I heard her talking about him once. -Bloodkit
*Squeezes harder* Good cause you have been bad.
Flintstripe

*sits up* Are you going to ask her about him?
Tanglekit
*licks his neck hungrily* -Treetail

Maybe. Hopefully she doesn't get mad at me. -Bloodkit
*gasp lightly and thrust into him going harder and harder with each one*
Flinstripe

*shrugs* Beats me
tanglekit
*groans into his fur and bites lightly on his neck* -Treetail

So what do you want to eat? -Bloodkit
I was a smartass not a troublemaker there is a difference *purrs a bit* -Merryberry

*looks up from Duskstorm to her friend* Dont have to apologize Scorch I dont blame you for Apple...you saw just as much as I did we were both blindsided -Sheepfluff
Very true. *purrs* I wonder which my kits will be. -Frecklenose

Completely. *huffs* I just wanted you to know I'm sorry I haven't really been there for you. -Scorchgaze
Is there mice? *says scratching his ears*
Tanglekit

*grips him tightly, scratching his belly with a claw*
Flintstripe
Wont know til theyre older just have to roll the dice -Merryberry

Duskstorm has been keeping me company for a bit now and I always have my brother as well...you dont need to dote on me Scorch I'm not your mate just a friend...your right im not doing well but I lost a kit today one I carried and birthed myself and fed and raised with your loving help of course...but mothers arent supposed to bury their children, our job is to keep them alive, in that regard I have failed and I need a little time to make my peace with that...besides you have other responsibilities than to dote over a greiving she-cat -Sheepfluff
*winces* Easy. I don't want to go back to camp bleeding. -Treetail

I know I know. This is going to be a long moon and a half wait. -Frecklenose

I'm not talking about doting on you. I'm just talking about being there as your friend. Even before all this tragedy. I'm not saying it's my responsibility to spend every moment with you, but I haven't been spending the time with you that I should considering you're one of my closest friends. And you were there to help me when I was grieving over the death of my mate. Listen, I'm just telling you that I'm going to work on being a better friend. *licks her head* Just accept the apology, Fluff. You know I'm more stubborn than you; I could go back and forth for days. *smiles slightly and nudges her gently with his muzzle before leaving* -Scorchgaze

Well let's see. *pads over and noses through the pile* Yep! Found one! *pulls it out and sets it between them* Wanna share? -Bloodkit
Sorry love.. •huffs with another thrust and moves his paws back around his waist•
Flintstripe

“Nods• yea that’s sounds good I’m not to hungry.
Tanglekit
*tugs on his neck slightly, willing him harder* -Treetail

Well whatever you don't eat I'll happily take. I'm always hungry. *sits down to eat* -Bloodkit
I'll accept your unnecessary apology Scorch if you're so determined to apologize *says with almost an amused flick of her fluffy tail* -Sheepfluff
Like I said, you know how stubborn I can be. *leaves the den to start organizing patrols* -Scorchgaze

Are you hungry, Merry? If you want we could share something. -Frecklenose
*Pushes into him completely and keeps at it*
Flintstripe

*purrs* Thats sounds like a plan then.
Tanglekit
*moans against his neck, almost reluctant to admit how good it felt* -Treetail

You dig in first. -Bloodkit
What was that love? *says licking his nose*
Flintstripe

*nods and takes a bite*
Tanglekit
N-Nothing. *grips his shoulders while biting his lip to hold back moans* -Treetail

How is it? -Bloodkit
hace más de un año KatieK102 said…
*watches Scorchgaze leave, then turns back to look at Sheepfluff. A small, irritated voice growled in the back of his head but he shooed it away* *musters a relaxed smile* "Do you need anything? Fresh moss, or maybe some fresh-kill?" ~ Duskstorm

*quickly scampers to her paws and shakes her pelt out, embarrassed* "Oh! Uh, we could go right now if that's okay with you, Brownnut." ~ Mousepaw

*raises an eyebrow at that last part* "Well, I'm not sure I'd say your entire innocence. But if you manage to capture his heart then I guess it worked. Anyway," *flicks her tail* "you don't have to be a spoiled pain about it, just don't answer his every beckoning call, and fight for yourself a bit. That's all. Toms love to chase, after all." ~ Mistybreeze

"Well, everyone has to be wrong once in awhile." *her gaze softens* "Sorry if you're trying not to think about it but... how are you handling everything?" ~ Shiverwind
*nods* Thank you for your help, Mistybreeze! -Sweetbriar

*pads up behind his mate and lays his chin on her shoulder* You think you got me by just rolling over? -Redshadow

*shrugs* I'm all right I guess. I'm still shaken by the whole thing and I miss her already, but I'm doing my best to work through it. *stays silent for a few moments* I've still got some guilt...-Wrenflight
Tasty like allways! *purrs*
Tanglekit

*watches her still drying to dry his fur*
Foxpaw

*Coughs slightly behind Berryfrost*
Strongbreeze

*purrs at him* Really seems like you have a lot to say,
FLintstripe
*purrs* "Anytime. I think we're all rooting for you anyway, Sweetbriar." *tilts her head back slightly and licks Redshadow's cheek* "Of course not. I just think that's how I got your attention." ~ Mistybreeze

*blinks* "Guilt? Over what?" ~ Shiverwind

*Intercepts Scorchgaze as he pads out of the warriors den* "Scorchgaze. Can I have a minute?" ~ Falconstar
We're bringing back MoonClan and GoldenClan too, right? :D
For sure!

Of course, Falconstar. -Scorchgaze

Trust me, you got my attention well before then. *licks her muzzle* -Redshadow

I'm her brother. It's my job to protect my sisters. To be there for them. I had no idea what she was going through and I couldn't help her at all. -Wrenflight

*Shakes his head stubbornly* -Treetail

*takes a hungry bite* Mmm! -Bloodkit
*pulls him aside and lowers his voice to a whisper* "The border patrol just returned; a PantherClan patrol intercepted them and denied their invitation to the Gathering. Pantherstar sent a message and said that they and NorthClan simply have too much to focus on right now, so I don't think it's a show of disrespect or hostility, but still..." ~ Falconstar

"Can I have it again now?" *asks hopefully* "We could go hunting!" ~ Mistybreeze

*resists the urge to roll her eyes; she hated when cats talked so noble, like it was their duty to protect everyone* "You didn't know because Applethorn didn't tell you, and she didn't tell you because she didn't want you to know. I understand that you wish there was something you could have done, but I don't think Applethorn would have wanted your interference anyway." ~ Shiverwind
So it'll be a smaller gathering than anticipated. The good news though is that GoldenClan is coming. I'm sure we'll be updated on how the rebuild of their camp is going. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Of course. Come on, let's slip out while Falconstar is busy. -Redshadow

*nudges Berryfrost* I think someone is trying to get your attention. *purrs and motions to Strongbreeze behind them* -Sweetbriar

*lays his head on his paws* I suppose. It's just a tough pill to swallow when my sisters seem to be going through so much and I can't help with any of it. -Wrenflight
*taps his paw behind Berryfrost* Hey Berryfrost.
Strongbreeze

*nods his head* Yea its great right?
Tanglekit

*stops and shrugs pulling out of him* fine then. *sits down and starts to groom himself*
Flintstripe
"There's that. There's also the fact that I watched one of their warriors disappear over the waterfall right after Applethorn fell." *stares at Scorchgaze* "I wonder what a GoldenClan warrior would have been doing in our territory, especially right before Applethorn's death." ~ Falconstar

*purrs and licks his nose before sneaking out of the camp* ~ Mistybreeze

*blinks and turns around, eyes brightening when she sees Strongbreeze* "Hey you. Everything okay?" ~ Berryfrost

*hesitates before draping her tail comfortingly across his back* "If they wanted your help, they would ask for it, Wrenflight. They're warriors now. They have a right to handle their business without the help of their littermates." ~ Shiverwind
W-Why'd you stop? -Treetail

Mmhmm! Mice are the best! I ate two by myself the other day! -Bloodkit
*frowns* GoldenClan? I thought Treetail said there was just the MoonClan warrior there. -Scorchgaze

*follows after her* Sounds like you gave some pretty good advice back there, love. Teaching the young ones how to play hard to get? -Redshadow

I know I know. It's just that brotherly instinct that won't shut off. Plus, my father is deputy. It's a learned trait to be overly attentive and worrisome. -Wrenflight
Crap, I meant MoonClan xD My bad! Pretend he said MoonClan!

"Something like that. StarClan knows someone has to, otherwise they'll just keep throwing themselves at these toms!" ~ Mistybreeze

*purrs softly* "Well, maybe find someone else to hover over and protect? Give you a project." ~ Shiverwind
*nods* Yea im fine i was just wondering if you wanted to do something with me today.
Strongbreeze

*blinks* Oh it seemed like you werent enjoying it. *grooms his paw* So i stopped.
Flintstripe

Me and my dad share mice in the morning usually.
Tanglekit
*Smiles at him* "Like what?" ~ Berryfrost
*sighs heavily* What are you intending to say to Bearstar? -Scorchgaze

*flicks his tail in amusement* I don't know when toms started acting too high and mighty to accept the affections of pretty she-cats. -Redshadow

You're my next target then. *flicks her playfully with his tail* -Wrenflight

*huffs* Please keep going. -Treetail

Really? -Bloodkit
*swallows slightly* Well you know before we got interrupted i was asking you how to kiss..So i was wondering if we could continue from there?
Strongbreeze
*his green eyes were hard as he spoke* "I know Treetail doesn't want us to fight for his kits, so I won't. But I'm going to make it very clear that if one of my warriors spot a rival cat in our territory again, they won't be shown mercy. They know the Code. If they've got news for us then they can wait at the borders." ~ Falconstar

"I don't know when toms had to be ordered to pay a pretty she-cat some attention," *retorts, bumping him with her hip* ~ Mistybreeze

*bats his tail away* "I better not be!" ~ Shiverwind

*blinks; she'd completely forgotten about that.* "Uh, sure Strongbreeze. I can give you some tips. Wanna go back to the lake, where cats won't be evesdropping?" *shoots Sweetbriar a pointed look* ~ Berryfrost
*blinks surprised* Uh yea sure the lake sounds great! *glances at Sweetbriar before nudging Berryfrost* Shall we go?
STrongbreeeze

*huffs* "Calm down, we're going. I'll talk to you later, Sweet!" ~ Berryfrost
*nods* I agree. With everything that's been happening we need to put the safety of our clan above all else more than ever. -Scorchgaze

Hey I always want to give you attention! Unfortunately I've been ordered by a certain stick-in-the-mud tom not too. *smirks* But I've always been a non-conformist. *licks her ears* -Redshadow

Nope too late! You've given me the idea! *bumps her shoulder* Prepared to be hovered over. -Wrenflight

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Says the cat who knows every detail about my private life. *flicks her tail at them playfully* Have fun you two. *pads over to the pile to grab something to eat even though she still didn't have much of an appetite after yesterday* -Sweetbriar
*pads towards the entrance waiting for her then continuing on*
Strongbreeze

*nods* Yea its fun!
Tanglekit

Oh now you are admitting that it felt good? *purrs before going back over to him* move onto your stomach
FLintstripe
"Good. Then we're on the same page." *flicks an ear* "Then onto the next matter, who should attend. I think one apprentice should be allowed this time around, but no more than that; if things go South, I don't want to worry about a cat that's barely older than a kit. Mousepaw and Amberpaw are more mature, but I was considering Foxpaw. And I know I can trust Ivyfrost to keep him stuck to her side." ~ Falconstar

"I meant when you were ordered to get information from me!" ~ Mistybreeze

*rolls her eyes, annoyed but also amused* "Wrenflight I swear, if I catch you hovering over me I'll shred your ears. I don't even like you half of the time!" ~ Shiverwind

*follows Strongbreeze* "Good job just bringing that up in the middle of the camp," *grumbles* ~ Berryfrost
*nods and rolls onto his stomach* I can admit that it...it does feel good. Happy? I said it out loud. -Treetail

I wonder why your dad and my dad don't really get along. -Bloodkit
*moves over him and bites his ear* Much better love.
Flintstripe

*Flattens his ears embarrassed* Sorry didnt mean to embarrass you.
Strongbreeze

*thinks* Your dad is kinda....strange?
Tanglekit
*nods* Foxpaw and Ivyfrost sound like some good first picks. *gazes around camp* How about Galewing or Tigerfang? -Scorchgaze

Oh! Well I try to block that whole time out of my memory, but to be fair I hadn't even see you before I was given the order so needly to say I was pleasantly surprised. -Redshadow

What?! That's got to be a lie! I thought we were friends! -Wrenflight