Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15901-15950 of 31229

hace más de un año TeamPeeta649 said…
How sweet. *purrs deeply and licks his muzzle* Come on handsome. *heads for the nursery* -Hushpool
hace más de un año tanglebelly said…
*follows after her chuckling*
Skyheart
What? -Hushpool
Oh nothing just having a chuckle Hushpool. *says padding into the nursery and looks over at Bloodkit*
Skyheart
*lays down in the nest careful not to wake the girls* Looks like they're both asleep. *whispers* -Hushpool
•looks at them and purrs laying down next to her• about dam time.
Skyheart
They just have so much energy. -Hushpool
Sorry I haven't been on much im in New Zealand right now.

•lays his head down• I know all about that. •purrs snuggling her•
Skyhearr
It's all good. Blue and Katie must be busy too they haven't been on in a little while.

*grooms his shoulders* I think we're pretty good at this parenting thing. -Hushpool
Yea I'll try to get on when I can the time zone is just all crazy

•nods purring softly• yea I'd say we are pretty good at it to.
Skyheart
I bet. You have any way of getting in touch with Katie or Blue outside of FP?

And you were unsure about having them at first. -Hushpool
Unfortunately I don't :(

Hey I am aloud to be weary of new experiences! I mean I wasn't so keen on letting you dominate me but I grew to like it.
Skyheart
Well shit me either :p oh well. Hopefully they get back on soon

I am pretty good at it, huh? *grins and tugs on his ear* I still like having my big strong tom dominate me the most. -Hushpool
Haha yea I'm sure they will come back soon

•grins back and laughs• Me to but we both should get some sleep. •lays his head back down and closes his eyes•
Skyheart
*lays her head on his paws and wraps her tail around her kits before falling asleep* -Hushpool
•yawns tiredly as the sun rises and glances over st his mate•
Flintstripe
*sits still at his position in the entrance, eyes tired but vigilant* -Treetail
•gets to his paws looking st his sister one last time and pass over to Treetail• Hey are you hungry?
Flintstripe

•yawns getting to his paws•
Sunheart
*glances up to see that his time for watch was over and sighs heavily* Starving. -Treetail

*lays beside her sister's body* -Frecklenose
•looks at him worriedly• Are you okay? •says as he leads him to the fresh kill pile•
Flintstripe

•pads out of the Warriors den and looks over at his mate•
Sunheart
I'm just exhausted. *follows him slowly* It was a long day yesterday and the no sleep just added to it. -Treetail

*sighs heavily, keeping her head down in mourning* -Frecklenose
•slowly pads over taking a deep breath• Hey Freckle.
Sunheart

•nods slowly• it was long for both of us..•looks at the fresh kill pile and nods through it•
Flintstripe
*nuzzles the back of his head* I'm sorry, Flint. -Treetail

*sits up and leans against him gratefully* How did you sleep? -Frecklenose
Okay was a bit chilly with out you. But I managed for the night. •nuzzles her war•
Sunheart

•grabs a plump mouse• What are you sorry for..? •moves a bit away from the pile and lays down•
Flintstirpe
*lays beside him* For the loss of your sister. I know how hard it can be to lose a sibling. -Treetail

Well I'm glad. *licks his chin* -Frecklenose
•nods his head and sighs leaning against him• Yea..•looks at the mouse and nudged it to him• You can have the first bite. •glances at his siblings and parents again•
Flintstripe

•smiles•do you want something to eat? Or do you want to keep mourning for a bit?
Sunheart

•lays outside the warriors den watching•
Tigerfang
How do you think the others are doing? *asks before taking a bite* -Treetail

I should probably eat. *briefly gives her remaining siblings and father a comforting nuzzle before pressing against her mate again* -Frecklenose
I don't know really..I know my parents are having a hard time..and the same with some of my siblings.
Flintstripe

•nods• Yea we don't want you getting ill with kits. •licks her cheek and nudges her starting to the fresh kill pile•
Sunheart
*nods* I know that Wren and Sweet weren't as close to Apple as Freckle and Merry, but you're all grieving the same. *nuzzles him* -Treetail

*follows him* That's the last thing we need. -Frecklenose
She was our sister. •takes a bite out of the mouse•
Flintstripe

That's the very last thing we need. •chuckles• So what do you want to eat?
Sunheart
And I know you'll all honor her memory. -Treetail

Anything sounds good to me right now. You pick. -Frecklenose
Just like how you honor your brothers. •takes another bite and pushes it to him•
Flintstripe

•licks his lips and grabs a rabbit•
Sunheart
Exactly. *eats some of the meal before sighing* I really hope I can be finished with this punishment in a moon. -Treetail

*settles down a bit away from the pile* The eyes can go to you. *smiles softly* -Frecklenose
•lays his head against him• you and me both love me and you both..
Flintstripe

•pads over to her• you have to have one to! The kits have to get used to it early.
Sunheart
....Do you think there are actually cats who question my loyalty to the clan? -Treetail

No way, my love. *purrs softly* Not a chance. -Frecklenose
•opens his mouth and looks at the meal• Since in your mate I will answer you honestly..Yes...
Flintstripe

Oh come on just one bite! For me! Pleeeeaaasse?
Sunheart
*sighs slightly* Well, I'll just have to do my absolute best to change that. -Treetail

Oh all right. Just one bite though. -Frecklenose
Yes you do . •nuzzles him• And I will supporrt you the whole way.
Flintstripe

Perfect! •plucks the eye out and holds it to her grinning•
Sunheart
*purrs* Thank you, love. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. -Treetail

You're so evil. *teases before taking a small nibble* -Frecklenose
Hey you said a bite that wasn't a bite! •protest•
Sunheart

•smiles as warmly• it's okay you don't need to.
Flintstripe
*nuzzles his head* I don't know what I'd do without you. -Treetail

*huffs and eats the whole thing* Better? *mumbles around her squishy mouthful* -Frecklenose
*laughs at her reaction* Much better. *takes his and eats it happily before taking abite of the rabbit*
Sunheart

*purrs* We have had this conversation before you know.
Flintstripe
I know. I just feel better when I remind you. *purrs and licks his ears* -Treetail

*swallows the eye before sticking out her tongue* Still so gross* -Frecklenose
oh yea im finally back from New Zealand ill be on more now! :"D

*lets out another purr before getting up* Im going to see if i can get on the same patrol with you for the morning.
Flintstripe

*Chews on his happily* Is not! *mumbles with his mouthful*
Sunheart
I saw your pictures and videos on Snapchat and Facebook! It looked so awesome!
The most interesting thing I've done as of late was the Fall Out Boy concert last night which was amazing

That sounds good. I'm going to stay here and rest for a bit. -Treetail

Is too! *nips him playfully* -Frecklenose
Yea went bungee jumping that was an adventure.

*nods getting to his paws and padding over to his father slowly* Hey Dad..
Flintstripe

*Swallows it and snickers* You are just being a kitten,.
Sunheart
Oh I bet that was sweet!

*sits up slowly from beside Applethorn's body* Is everything all right? -Scorchgaze

It's the little ones growing inside me. They're taking over. *purrs* -Frecklenose
*smiles at him* Yea everything is fine i was just wondering when you wanted to put Treetail on patrol and i was wondering if i could go with him.
Flintstripe

Oh har har Frecklenose.
Sunheart
*huffs slightly* I suppose it is time I start organizing patrols for the day. You can go on a border patrol. Take Treetail, Ivyfrost, Brownnut and Darkmist with you. -Scorchgaze

I thought so. -Frecklenose
*nods his head* Are you okay Dad...?
Flintstripe

*takes a bite of the rabbit and purrs* But this is pretty good.
Sunheart