Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório ángeles Vs. Demons.

southern-belle posted on May 13, 2011 at 04:58PM
The world has fallen under the rule of demons. Even angels have been forced into hiding for the moment though they are in the process of forming a resistance.
Fallen angels and demons roam the streets rampantly creating illusions, hallucinations and more. Most vampires tried to join them, most were denied. Any and all Demons or fallen angels who are seen to show any remorse, fear, emotion, or since of humanity are either killed or shunned and forced to join those on the side of neutrality and/or good.

Those who are forming resistances of any type follow these simple, but at times hard to follow, rules:

Don't turn away, don't give into the dark.

Dont try to hide, even when their screaming your name.

Don't close your eyes you never know what lies behind them.

Dont turn out the lights, those who dare to sleep have been known to be killed by their nightmares.

And lastly, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

The time frame is the 1940s. You can have as many charries as you want and whatever supernaturals you want, or even humans. If your charrie is a demon or fallen angel on the side of evil and is not completely ruthless, he or she maybe kicked from the side of evil and quarentined to join the others.

Good:
Zoey, previously fallen angel. (southern-belle)
Aida, lycanthrope. (southern-belle)
Fflam Las, lycanthrope. (Xarptic_Sojack)
Darren, lycanthrope. (demon_wolf)
Castiel, angel. (darkmoon47)
Noah, fallen angel (paramore-CSI)
Hana, Mage (Tuktu)

Evil:
Shadow, demon. (southern-belle)
Dane, demon. (demon_wolf)
Diablo, dhampire [80%vamp 20%human]. (wolfmaster3000)
Serena, demon. (darkmoon47)
Siarra, demon (paramore-CSI)
Balam, demon (wolfmaster3000)
Phantom, Fallen Angel (shadowcon99)

Oh, p.s.
If you're using a charrie most of us are familiar with you don't have to put a profile if you dont want, just let me know who it is you're using.
last edited on May 16, 2011 at 09:37PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 1470 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1470

hace más de un año darkmoon47 said…
"No please let him go please don't kill him."
hace más de un año shadowcon99 said…
"Then answer my question "Princess". Why?"
"Why what? What do you want me to say?"

"Phantom stop he never told her."
"Why do you love him? I can see it in your eyes. Demons and angels aren't meant to be together yet your an exception."
hace más de un año southern-belle said…
Zoey grunted. Let him go phantom this has nothing to so with you"
"This has everything to do with me. The only way for me to live is to watch over her. it's my job."
"What are you talking about? What was i not told?"

"I'm sorry i should have told you Serena."
last edited hace más de un año
"There's a lot you weren't told however you do not need to know what you were not told. Both your father and I are ancients we are some of the first we have reasons to keep secrets from you."
"then hold her captive. don't punish an angel for a demon's possible future actions."
Serena looks at Cas."Cas what's she talking about?"

"She's talking about the fact that.............."
"Why not I've killed angels before I'm sure one more wouldn't hurt." Phantom moved the blade closer to Cas's neck.
"Please don't kill him please........i'll do anything just let him go."
"Then return home with me and he will leave here unharmed."
"it wouldn't. but once you did you'd have the devils daughter and the second oldest fallen angel after you"
I created astral projections of myself. "Zoey you know that you ae no match for me. All I was instucted to do is to bring Serena back home no one has to die no one has to get hurt."
hace más de un año wolfmaster3000 said…
-a laugh that echoed through out everywhere was heard it was unfamlair a sound of something terrifeing- "now now Phantom let's not get to seriouis here we don't want to Anger the master" -the voice echoed through the what sounded like the whole city-
hace más de un año Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fflam laid his head back against the tree and tried to relax.
"Fuck off. So princess what's your answer he dies or you come with me."
-the voice echoed on-war- "let's not be too hasty, with me shall we ?, calm your self the princess know's what's right "
"I don't understand please someone tell me what i'm spossed to be able to do."
Zoey grunted.

Aida watched him absently.
Cas looked at Serena."Don't do it Serena."
"Creeper." he said after a moment and a big smile spread across his face.
"Princess it's a very simple choice come with me or lose the one you love."
Serena starts crying."Why? What danger am i to you?"
"It is not that you are a danger but that your father does not want you executed."
"My father never cared before."

"Phantom don't you think it's stupid making her mad?"
Aida laughed.

Zoey huffed. "stop this Phantom, you're being insane."
-a shadowy like figure formed out of nothingness it has a sharp smile and four beaming red eye's- "let's let her choose"
"I will go with you only if you let him go.And back away from him."

"Serena no you can't."

"Shut up Cas."(that was Serena just to let you know)
"Very well then you will come with me and I will let him go. Shake on it and we have a deal."
"You let him go before i tell my father you tried to kill me."
I extended my right hand. "Shake on it and I will let him go and besides by now you must have realized that your father cannot kill me."
"Well it's true." He stood and climbed back into the tree, laying on some perfectly arranged branches.
"If i do this well you let me say good-bye?"
"Yes."
"Ok."Serena shook his hand."Now let him go."
-the shadowy figure looked at phantam and nodded-
Chains shot out from the gauntlet on my right hand and surrounded Serena. "We have a deal." I retracted the blade that was against Cas's neck.
-the shadowy figure nudged Phantam on the shoulder and whrispered in his ear so on one but him could here- "you know what I must do to the Angel right ?, how do you feel about lieing ?"
Aida climbed the tree next to it and sat on a branch on the same level as his, "and how am i a creeper?"
Cas ran over to Serena."Why did you do that?"
"Because i love you Cas." Cas whispered in Serena's ear"I will bring you back i swear." Cas and Serena kiss untill Serena pulls away."Good-bye Castiel." Serena looked at Phantom and started to cry."I'm ready."
He looked over at her, "By staring at somebody when they have their eyes closed." He smiled nicely.
Aida laughed a little, "and you don't do the same?" she raised an eyebrow at him
"I feel nothing about lying but currently there is no reason to kill him all that need be done is that you mark him and leave him be." I placed a hand on Serena's shoulder. "Come now my pet there are place you and I must be."
-the shadow bowed- "rember your place if it weren't for I you wouldn't be standing here" -the shadow looked over at Castaiel- "i'm sorry Angel but we can't have you follow" -Darkness surrounded Castaiel- "in fact I think it's time you become a fallen one"
Serena shruged his hand off and smiled"You should never have trusted me." Serena dissappers.

Cas laughes dissappers and reappers next to Serena.
I appeared next to Serena. "Come now child those chains that came from my gauntlet are not for show they are a binding contract which you signed."
He looked playfully offended. He held his hand to his heart. "ME!? You think I'd do something like that!? Well darn...I don't think you know me very well at all." He gave a sarcastic smile.
-they hadn't been paying attention to where the re-located , because Balam was in front of them- "what the fuck ?, there jsut giveing me prey now" -Balam said smileing- "oh never mind it's the princess and an Angel ?"