Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório ángeles Vs. Demons.

southern-belle posted on May 13, 2011 at 04:58PM
The world has fallen under the rule of demons. Even angels have been forced into hiding for the moment though they are in the process of forming a resistance.
Fallen angels and demons roam the streets rampantly creating illusions, hallucinations and more. Most vampires tried to join them, most were denied. Any and all Demons or fallen angels who are seen to show any remorse, fear, emotion, or since of humanity are either killed or shunned and forced to join those on the side of neutrality and/or good.

Those who are forming resistances of any type follow these simple, but at times hard to follow, rules:

Don't turn away, don't give into the dark.

Dont try to hide, even when their screaming your name.

Don't close your eyes you never know what lies behind them.

Dont turn out the lights, those who dare to sleep have been known to be killed by their nightmares.

And lastly, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

The time frame is the 1940s. You can have as many charries as you want and whatever supernaturals you want, or even humans. If your charrie is a demon or fallen angel on the side of evil and is not completely ruthless, he or she maybe kicked from the side of evil and quarentined to join the others.

Good:
Zoey, previously fallen angel. (southern-belle)
Aida, lycanthrope. (southern-belle)
Fflam Las, lycanthrope. (Xarptic_Sojack)
Darren, lycanthrope. (demon_wolf)
Castiel, angel. (darkmoon47)
Noah, fallen angel (paramore-CSI)
Hana, Mage (Tuktu)

Evil:
Shadow, demon. (southern-belle)
Dane, demon. (demon_wolf)
Diablo, dhampire [80%vamp 20%human]. (wolfmaster3000)
Serena, demon. (darkmoon47)
Siarra, demon (paramore-CSI)
Balam, demon (wolfmaster3000)
Phantom, Fallen Angel (shadowcon99)

Oh, p.s.
If you're using a charrie most of us are familiar with you don't have to put a profile if you dont want, just let me know who it is you're using.
last edited on May 16, 2011 at 09:37PM

Jugar a ser Alguien Aleatório 1470 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1470

hace más de un año Xarptic_Sojack said…
He glared at Serena. "Do not think that we are equal." He looked over to Zoey, still inquisitive of her, but not suspicious.
hace más de un año southern-belle said…
"i got her" she gestured to Zoey, "to find Sky" said Aida, who was still holding Sky tightly.

Zoey waved to Fflam, "Serena won't hurt you, in fact she needs your help"
hace más de un año darkmoon47 said…
"Forget it Zoey they won't help me."
He continued to glare at Serena, examining her from head to toe at a distance."What for?" he asked sternly.
"I said forget it!I'll deal with it myself."
"yes they will, shut up and let me talk" Zoey said. "Aida, you said if i came through with this you would do anything. I tend to take things litterally, so here's what i need. Serena here is a fr-" she struggled with the wording, "is an aquantence of mine and she's got someone after her. he killed her soul mate and is now after her. we cannot stop him alone, we need your help"

Aida looked over to Fflam for his reaction.
Sky whimpered a little, she was glad to be back with Aida and Fflam but was it only to put them in harms way again?
last edited hace más de un año
(well.. X went to bed, now it's my turn, night Dark!)
(night sleep well)"I said i'll deal with it myself no one else well die because of me!"
"and i said shut the hell up! so are you in or out?" the last part was directed at Fflam and Aida.
(current image of Sky.)
 (current image of Sky.)
"Why do you never listen to me?"
Fflam stood there in deep contemplation. Sure she brought Sky back, but it was only for a favor? Besides, he wasn't fond of strangers, and he sure as hell wasn't ready to help one just in return of a task.
Aida sighed, "i'll go.. Fflam and Sky don't need to be hurt and this was my deal"
He whipped his head around, hair slinging across his back and almost over his shoulder. and he gave Aida a stern look.
Aida sighed a little, "i don't want you hurt again" she said to Fflam.
hace más de un año shadowcon99 said…
"Your missing some facts Cas only the child of the current ruler can kill the previous but I was going to help her if you broke my chains."
His look softened a miniscule amount and he huffed.
"I won't risk anyones life."

"If all you want is to teach Serena what she can do then why did you ask Balam to help you?"
Sky stood between Aida and Fflam.
"but you'll risk your own at the chance of not seeing Cas again? i don't think so" Zoey said then turned back to Aida and Fflam, "are you in or out? we need you both"
Serena smlied then laughed."There was a time when almost everyone here wanted me dead."
"don't kid yourself. im not doing this for you, im doing it for Cas" Zoey said.
Fflam sighed and closed his eyes, only to reopen them once he turned to Serena, giving her a stern look. "Fine," he said coldly. "You tell me everything first. Otherwise, I'm not moving an inch to help you. I might even help them." his tone started to change, getting darker and more "playful".
Serena didn't want to look week."I can do this on my own."
"just tell them the story" Zoey said to Serena.
hace más de un año shadowcon99 said…
"I never asked Balam for help he's just nosey and loves violence. Cas I need you to break my chains."
Serena whispered to Zoey"I well not look week."
"well you don't want to look too prideful either or for sure they won't help. asking for help isn't weak its normal"
hace más de un año wolfmaster3000 said…
-the thing stood in rage as Balam came walking back- "they got away again and the phatam feels as though he is the rightful son of God " -Balam chuckled- " god has no Rightful Child , what do we do now ?" -te thing Rubbed it's chin- "i'm heading towards the Holy land , and i'll meet up with you eventually your going to pursu Zoey and make sure she doesn't do anything dumb after all we want war to unfold correct and we need to keep a low profile or else the Horsemen will be unleashed" -Balam Cringed at the though of the Horsemen- "your right we don't need them in this , and what of Diablo he still breathes" -The thing laughed- "leave him and his Goal alone for now" -Balam nodded as the thing teleported him to the Iseleand they were on- "this is going to be fun"

-the thing was now in Heavan and had a smile on his face- "HELLO BROTHERS !" -All the Angle's went wide eye'd- ( please leave Unknown alone for now )

-through the bushes and ruckess an Injured Diablo was now before Zoey and Group- "sorry it's taken me so long to ger here a nice chunk of me was missing"
"You didn't grow up in Hell with the Devil as your father."Serena turned and looked at Diablo."You! I well kill you!"
Fflam switched his attention to Diablo. "What about him?" he asked over his shoulder to Aida.
"him i don't know" Aida told him.

Zoey sighed a little and glared at Diablo.
"Cas is dead because of you!"
He took Zoey's glare and Aida's response as a cue, and he launched towards him, deploying his claws as he reach out and grabbed Diablo by the neck, squeezing tightly and digging them in.
"Wait i want to kill him!I want to do it!"
Sky whimpered.
Aida sighed and watched with worry.
"I said i want to kill him!"
hace más de un año Tuktu said…
Is walking when she sees them, quickly she ducks behind something with her staff clutched close to her.
"Damn it let me kill that motherfucker!"
hace más de un año wolfmaster3000 said…
-Diablo snorted- "that angel is far from dead ....we best stop Unknown he's heading into Heaven to get his real body and I sense Balam is here, that Angel isn't dead because of me, if it hadn't been for me and my Injury you wouldn't be standing here Princess so how about showing me Respect" -Diabl deamned he sounded Furouis- "because of you A Chunk of my Race is dead because of you my duaghter and be loved wife died so don't complain and yell at me about Loved one's Lost "
"I will show you respect when you rot in the fucking ground and........did you just say Balam is here?"
Fflam clenched tighter around his throat, then shot a look over to the bushes. "GET THE FUCK OUT HERE NOW!!!"
Serena looked at Fflam then at the bushes.
Sky whimpered and hid behind Aida who looked over at the bushes as well.
He narrowed his eyes, "Tch!" He crushed his hand on (or in depending on how you look at it XD) Diablo's throat and hummed him into the bushes. "Fuckers..."
Serena started walking over to the bushes.
(If you can't tell, Fflam's got a really bad mouth with new people/enemies)
Aida couldn't help but snickered, for some reason she always found it funny when Fflam was pissed at random people.
He turned to Aida, an eyebrow raised.
Aida tried and fail to stop laughing. "sorry its just funny when you're pissed at people you don't know"
Serena kept walking.